Kayleigh McEnany White House Press Briefing – 1:00pm ET Livestream

White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany holds press conference with the press pool in the Brady room.  Anticipated start time 1:00pm ET

WH Livestream LinkFox Business LivestreamFox News LivestreamAlternate

This entry was posted in media bias, President Trump, Press Secretary - Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

141 Responses to Kayleigh McEnany White House Press Briefing – 1:00pm ET Livestream

1. Dee Paul Deje says:

Kayleigh McEnany White House Press Briefing, aka Who Wants Their Ass Handed To Them Next?

• Eaglet says:

heheh So True

• Don McAro says:

I thought she would have been more prepped for the Bubba comments, using his own words…their is a treasure trove of things Bubba said while the investigation went on… And she should have stated that Bubba said “a noose was placed over his car” and Noose was placed in my garage….

That would have been a grand slam….
        To me it looks like they are back pedaling on the issue

• rvsueandcrew says:

Just guessing here…. She may have a policy of not picking apart the actions and words of private citizens embroiled in controversy. What would it accomplish other than giving the Rat Media something to salivate over?

• nckhawk says:

The TrollMaster-in-Chief nails a twofer today. He knocks another order of magnitude of value off the Nascar brand plus gets the entire MSM raging on the historical flag of the Democrats.

2. FrankieZee says:

Kick some ASS Kayleigh. Ask those scumbags why they are not covering all of the Black deaths this weekend, especially that 8 year old black girl killed in Atlanta.

• gabytango says:

They only glorify criminals.

• wildsailor2018 says:

The violence in Chicago and the violence in NYC simultaneously were blamed on the COV-19 by their mayors. Sounds fishy both would coordinate like that. Does this mean COV-19 has been around for as long as violence in those 2 cities has been happening? NYC is pushing forward with getting rid of the police. Yup, that will end COV-19 related violence for sure!

Do we now have to bin all the deaths from violence to COV-19?

• FrankieZee says:

She should open up every presser with a chart to show how many Black deaths there are by day. Shove it right up their asses and ask them why they are not covering it. Then when they ask some dumb ass question about the KUNG FLU, just respond and ask them why they don’t cover the Black Deaths. That is fighting back.

3. icehole6 says:

She’s very beautiful and amazing.

• 335blues says:

Intelligent, well spoken, conservative
      and gorgeous.
      Just my type.

• mac says:

She has a tremendous ability to suffer fools, maybe not gladly, but to suffer them. I give her a tremendous amount of credit for that, because she has a lot more patience than I do. I would have finished that press conference by saying that pretty much all the reporters in there were gutless, America-hating scum who deserved a minimum of a serious ass-kicking while a good number of them, particularly that worthless SOB Acosta, deserve a bullet between the eyes. Hell, I wanted to go kick their asses when it was over!

4. gabytango says:

hahaha – WHO just said, “if I hear one more thing about Coronavirus, my head is going to explode”????

5. gabytango says:

He also just said, “If you want to listen in on the Fake news, I’ll let you listen in….” and then goes on to promote President Trump’s NH Rally. (I”m on the Right Side News video above link)

6. Eaglet says:

I would like to hear about the guns that the BLM terrorist have been walking around with and where are they getting them? (pipe dream)

7. Lady Kayleigh enters the MSM echo chamber and….

places attack parrot heads on platters….

8. henry says:

Definitely needs to do a video teaching time for the morons. They have attitude coming off the weekend of rage….

9. henry says:

Wow…what a bitch!

10. sunnyflower5 says:

Bubba celebrated an unearned parade on the NASCAR track then continued to push the fraud on CNN AFTER the FBI stated no noose or hate was found.

11. FrankieZee says:

Trump tweets out about Bubba Wallace and he controls the narrative of the press conference today. Amazing.

12. bcsurvivor2 says:

wow! Particularly rabid today.

13. sunnyflower5 says:

NASCAR ratings tanked. From a business stand point they ruined it all by themselves by banning flag followed by a hoax hate crime- À la Jussie Smoullett.
    Lapdog media— why did bubba continue the hoax after the FBI report? why did Bubba go on CNN and continue the phony narrative?

14. henry says:

She should just call each one of them racist.
    You, the racist from CNN>
    You, the racist from ABC.
    You, the racist from CBS.

15. Eaglet says:

For the 100th time let me explain to you that Bubba wasn’t telling the truth or NASCAR….next (snap snap)

16. goddessoftheclassroom says:

Don’t those cities with the high crime rate have strict gun control laws?

17. realeyecandy1 says:

wow .. she gets to repeat OVER AND OVER about the HOAX hate crimes …. I LOVE IT The media is getting beat down with a big stick today

Holy Smokes the media keeps DIGGING and she keeps giving them another shovel

18. goddessoftheclassroom says:

Oh, how I love it when Ms. McEnany saw, “I’m glad you brought that up…”

19. TJ says:

US has one of the lowest case fatality rates(CFR) in the world.

Global Covid-19 Case Fatality Rates (Updated May 26)

20. henry says:

Bastard children didn’t like being told that they didn’t ask the right questions.
    USELESS, worthless occupation.

21. gabytango says:

It would be such a game-changer in taking our country back if the Godly, righteous people in Atlanta would begin protesting regarding the life of the little 8yo girl that mattered!

22. Phflipper says:

As she walks out someone shouting “we would be glad to ask more questions” to which I say, too late. It doesn’t take 8 or 10 reporters to ask the same question over and over. They are a joke. Shameful puppets doing the bidding of their masters. Disgusting reporters. The President needs to just end these press briefings. Although these reporters do come off as idiots time and time again.

• FrankieZee says:

Take away their cell phones and they would have no clue as to what to ask. They are being spoon fed by the bosses over their phones as to what questions to ask.

• texasooz57 says:

Phflipper, I agree with you, disgusting reporters. And their asking the same question about the Confederate flag 100 different ways to Sunday is infuriating. A bunch of juveniles. But, I think the President needs to keep having these press briefings because of what you said that these reporters come off looking like idiots time and time again. Thanks to Kayleigh.

Besides, I would miss how Kayleigh bitch-slaps these doe-doe reporters around. She gets tons of information out there while doing this. And she does this with such finesse and class. To the rest of the world, she’s made the reporters look like fools, and they don’t even recognize it. She’s magnificent.

• oldumb says:

Are you crazy? Do NOT stop these press briefings.
      #1 it shames the press 100%
      #2 I anticipate watching the beat down.
      Where else will I get comedy, drama and hot women? I have no TV. I need my weekly dose of K-Mac, the female version of PDJT.

• mac says:

If any of these presstitutes turns up floating in the Potomac with a bullet in his head, the first suspect has got to be Kayleigh’s husband. This garbage must make him absolutely livid.

• Rajabesar says:

Obviously they want no questions that might have an answer favorable to POTUS.
      They want “gotcha” questions in a ridiculous attempt to tar POTUS.
      Heh heh. Kmac is ready on all fronts. They are soooo stupid that they just keep
      coming back for more.
      Like mice continuing down the same maze path even though there is no cheese there.

23. goddessoftheclassroom says:

“I’ve addressed this four times already, but I’ll give it another try…”

24. woodstuff says:

I wish that all the pressitudes would identify their network. I don’t know all of them.

25. noswamp says:

I knew she was setting them up on the Confederate flag issue. But they just kept hitting and hitting the Confederate flag question. She kicked their asses at the end! They had nothing to say except to scream collectively at her. They sounded angry.

They need to get kicked out of the White House, there needs to be more diversity in the White House Press Corps. There seems to be mostly only one way of thinking as revealed in the one question repeated ad naseum to Kayleigh today. What a waste of time!

Can’t they make it a rule to not ask the same question 10 times? Truly agenda driven, they care nothing about black lives or any other lives or the well being of normal Americans. Nor that black 8year old girl Kayleigh emotionally referred to at the end.

Shame on the press today! Shame!

• WhiteBoard says:

yes! we need a PRESSS group not this POS FAKE NEWS INSSURECTION NETWORK!

Their end is coming once the anti trust escalates.

I’m so sick of hearing these insurrectionist reporters.

• WRB says:

I can only listen to the opening statement. The “questions” afterwards are a useless mixture of propaganda and narrative engineering, and a waste of time. I wish we had grown-ups in that room, but until that happens, I turn them off (after a silent curse on them and on their children, and on their children’s children.) 🙂

• ThriveOn35K says:

Someone shouted out that she didn’t give them time to ask about the black children that died over the weekend. Isn’t that rich! After working the entire room with many journalists asking multiple questions, she was blamed for not allowing them to ask ALL of their questions.

I’m surprised none of the journalists have figured out Kayleigh’s press conferences yet. Just like she walks in with a binder of answers, the journalists should walk in with appropriate questions. They should know the questions each other will likely ask and adjust accordingly.

• oldumb says:

No don’t make it a rule. You know… freedom of speech. Why would you NOT have them waste their question and look foolish. Why protect the liars from looking foolish?

26. goddessoftheclassroom says:

Where do I sign up to join her fan club?
    Ms. McEnany is a g great role model for young women. Her appearance is modest and well-groomed. She is perfectly prepared and evidently very smart. She maintains her poise and temper. She doesn’t try to be “nice”; she is polite and laser-focused on doing her job well. She doesn’t insult anyone.

27. SharonKinDC says:

I was going to say I delight in Kayleigh beating the Fake News MSM senseless… However, I realized I was implying in that statement the Fake News MSM actually had sense. They don’t. Still, it is a joy to watch her dismantle their feeble talking points. (They aren’t arguments or questions, in all truth.)

28. realeyecandy1 says:

I do wish she would say “asked by So and So From So and So Network …and ANSWERED … you are free to go back and read my answer

That being said .. McEnany is MASTERFUL …

29. TJ says:

-Fake Noose!

“One lesson I’ve learned over the past dozen years is that hate-crime stories featuring nooses are usually Fake Noose.”

30. WeThePeople2016 says:

• TJ says:

The Washington Kneelers and the Cleveland Warrens.

• Beau Geste says:

washington lobbyists?
        washington deep staters?
        Washington traitors?
        atlanta chickens?
        atlanta deserters?
        cleveland coronas?
        cleveland native american original diverse peoples?
        chicago blackmolds?
        chicago fixers?
        chicago votefrauds?

• Just turn off the television. Its an easier choice.

• Beau Geste says:

H-HC, (how about the washington turnoffs?)
            did that long ago.
            It is better to ‘do’ a sport than watch overpaid over-‘privileged’ narcissists.
            What a phenomenal waste of time and productive activity the public has been cajoled into.

• Beau Geste says:

When I took Latin, we young students gor a laugh from the Roman saying ‘Nuces relinquere’. Roman children played with nuts, which were given up upon becoming an adult. Our coddled pro athletes have never “relinquished their childish nut playthings” to become responsible adults.

• I’d rather watch re-runs of last month’s Weather Channel!

• FrankieZee says:

I am not a golfer, but I always enjoyed watching golf on Saturdays and Sundays. And now that golf is back on TV I have absolutely no interest in watching. Funny how this KUNG FLU, BLM and ANTIFA can change peoples perspective on things. I have no intent in supporting sport organizations that degrade our country.

• Joebkonobi says:

Washington Grifters.

• Beau Geste says:

I’ll see your “grifters” and raise you one
            washington tax-dodgers (for all the tax breaks the grifters get)

And in sincere memory of the innocent little girl gunned down by BLM terrorists being honored by the fake news monopoly:
            the washington Secorias. .

• swampfox999 says:

Washington swamp rats.
          Washington despots.
          Washington boondoggles.
          Washington bureaucrats.
          Washington pond scum.
          Washington backstabbers.
          Washington waffles.
          Washington weasles.
          Washington phonies.
          Washington traitors.
          Washington soyboys.

• boogywstew says:

Maybe someone should poll Native Americans and see if they find those names offensive? I don’t think Native Americans would find “Chiefs”, “Warriors”, “Braves” or “Indians” racist, but maybe I’m wrong. It wouldn’t surprise me if they found “Redskins” offensive, but I’m not a Native American.

• dd_sc says:

A couple of teams have done that – Florida Seminoles and Atlanta Braves. Pretty inconclusive as far as the name goes; some do some don’t. Most did not like the mascots. The Braves stopped using their Indian mascot in the 80’s. I don’t know about Florida State.

31. Patience says:

Yet another day of evidence of fake news.

They really (really) are brain-dead to –once again– expose themselves
    >as leftist propaganda puppets.

32. old deplorable owl says:

All I can say is: Don’t EVER hand that sweet, petite little gal a hammer! Future historians would call Nagasaki an act of vandalism in comparison!!!
    Love, love, love ya, Kayleigh!

33. MVW says:

Kayleigh’s Mic Drop Statement:
    ’12 repeat questions about a flag banning and no questions about the death of Black Children at the hands of BLM terrorists, looters and mob.’

So, the media is once again 100% in Totalitarian Propaganda Lockstep, in loudspeaker mode, not as journalists, pushing their latest manufactured narrative, seeing RACISM in a sky cloud.

Communist China Party owned Jounalists:
    ‘Oh, LOOK! That cloud is a symbol of RACCCCISSSM! The American Sky is RACCCISSST! Does the president disavow the sky of America?’ as they walk by a dead black child, killed by their brutal and ignorant Social Justice Mob of out of town bussed in Killers.

34. One of the best pressers Kayleigh has given.

Kayleigh called out the propagandists for asking lots of confederate flag questions, but none about the shooting and killings. Then leaves the podium. She is always good at dropping a “bomb” on the propagandists when walking off the stage.

35. Gunnar says:

I know she has to stay on message and not speculate on what the president might have meant, but why can’t she say something like: « « for many Americans, the Confederate flag is a symbol of Southern pride, pride in southern Americans contributions to this country. By specifically banning the flag from a sport loved by Southerners, while simultaneously painting NASCAR fans as racists, they have insulted their fan base and contributed to their own loss in revenue. » Same thing she said basically, just explained a little more granularly for the willful dumdums of the press…?

• goddessoftheclassroom says:

I have a silver charm bracelet given by my parents back in the 70s. It is jam-packed with charms that represent me and my milestones.
      One of them is a Confederate flag that represents my Southern heritage.
      That some very trashy and tacky people misused the flag to stand for the oppression of blacks does not erase what it means to me. An analogy is that just because the KKK burned crosses (disgusting) does not make the cross a symbol of racism.

36. Kitty-Kat says:

I wonder …. do they know they’re lying and do so because they believe that the end justifies the means, or are they actually cognitively impaired and believe the stuff they say.

37. maggie0987 says:

This daily ‘Press Conference,’ should be renamed the White House Debating Society! Every one of the journalists is there to argue with her day after day.

• Sandalwood111 says:

There are no questions – just accusations. The whole effort should be discontinued. A total waste of time.

• oldumb says:

“There are no questions – just accusations.” – Yep
        “The whole effort should be discontinued.” – Nope.
        ” A total waste of time.” – Entertainment

38. henry says:

There was an op-ed last week about Kayleigh being an antagonist to the press corps and the journo prof that wrote it was somewhat at a loss on how to handle her.

I’m guessing they conspired and will now focus on one point over and over again. Not really a change, Just more vehement and partisan invective I suppose and at some point, they will start just flat out insulting her? As acerbic as that first woman questioner was, I can really see them attacking her personally.

• Scarlet says:

How to “ handle her “ ? Did he use those words ? That is so sexist. My god.

• mac says:

I have thought for a long, long time that I would pay a LOT of money to see some mouthy White House Press Corps bastard just once step out of line enough to justify getting the crap beat out of them with a nightstick in the press room. I’d ABSOLUTELY LOVE to see one of those canaille get a real wood shampooing followed by 72 hours in jail without a phone call or a lawyer.

They think they hate us. They don’t have a clue just how strongly that emotion is reciprocated. If it comes to all-in civil war, the presstitutes are going to be at the top of the list for targeting, and the bullets they get will be richly merited.

39. Every question comes from a negative…boring if you ask me. They never ask anything that is of importance to the American people. They don’t even realize they are projecting. His statement about the flag, and I thought he was talking the American flag, had no implication in it that he liked the flag or didn’t like the flag…he just said it has led to their failure.

Oh and fox did not show the graphs…

40. 335blues says:

Kayleigh was pissed off when she left
    and I dont blame her at all.
    The moron news goons show up to cause
    trouble, not to help make things better by informing the truth.
    An 8 year girl was shot dead by a blm terrorist
    at a raodblock they set up specifically to shoot somebody. They came armed and looking for a victim.
    NOT ONE QUESTION OR COMMENT ABOUT IT
    BY THE DIRTBAG MEDIA.
    YOU ALL SUCK.

41. Scarlet says:

I cannot fathom how despicably RUDE these idiotic , spoiled , nasty reporters are.

They’re misogynistic, disrespectful, uneducated and bigoted.

42. Truthfilter says:

I have no affinity or affection for the Confederate flag. I lost ancestors in the Confederate cause. They were poor and barely literate white yeomen farmers who signed up with the Confederate troops because they believed they would be literally and physically defending their families and small farms from invading northern troops. Instead they were deployed in theaters hundreds of miles away.

We have family stories where northern armies and other opportunist groups (Jayhawkers, etc.) raped, pillaged, and burned the entire landscape while the men were off fighting in Atlanta, Shiloh, and other places far removed. The war desolated poor southern families in my home state. My ancestors paid dearly for “the cause.”. I will not apologize for them but I also do not honor or respect a flag that represents the propaganda and economic interests of the handful of rich planters and politicians who recruited them. In many cases, they were threatened with arrest and death if they didn’t sign up for “the cause.”

The Confederate flag represents an idealized version of southern culture that never existed for most southern families. It was -and still is -a rich man’s lie. It amazes me that anyone would still display it. Yet I know people who do. All around me, there are upperclass neighborhoods named after former plantations. To live in one denotes status and wealth. It also underscores the continued glorification of a lifestyle enjoyed by fewer than 10% of the antebellum population. Southern belles sipping iced tea on sprawling verandas overlooking vast cotton and sugarcane fields. It’s a historical fantasy made even more popular in the century after the war. The rebel flag doesn’t infer racism as much as it infers complete ignorance. Having said all this, I still support a person’s constitutional right to fly it as high as they want. I also support a person or business owner’s right to ban it at their events and on their property.

During his rally in Tulsa, President Trump said that he’d like to outlaw burning the American flag with a penalty of up to 2 years in jail. Flag burning is an old an exhausted issue but it is constitutionally protected. Surely, he knows this. In today’s tweet, he called out NASCAR for banning the Confederate flag within the context of the Bubba Wallace/fake noose saga. I understood the context but the media, of course, focused on the flag. I would have liked to hear Kayleigh respond to their questions with an affirmation that PDJT supports the constitutional right of a private individual or enterprise to fly, burn, or ban any kind of flag, period. That should be his position because that is the law of the land.

Like I’ve said before, PDJT can stir sh__ better than an Evinrude in a cesspool. Sometimes I just can’t see how it benefits him or us. This is one of those times.

• thebigharry says:

PDJT did not call out NASCAR for banning the Confederate flag.
      The exact text is, ” That & Flag decision has caused lowest ratings EVER!”
      I took it to mean that first NASCAR pandered to the pro flag crowd, then pandered to the anti flag crowd and in doing so ticked off their fan base by waffling on the matter instead of making a sound statement such as you just have.

• wondering999 says:

I agree with the history you state, based on the information I’ve learned about that awful war. And I enjoyed your image of stirring sh!! better than an Evinrude in a cesspool.

I trust it will benefit us that Trump calls out the media racebaiters, haters and dividers. I’m beyond through with them

43. fred5678 says:

Even after major introduction mention, Presstitutes carefully avoid the topic of mass shootings in mostly black neighborhoods of Democrat-controlled mayors, who ignore the systemic break-up of black families by Great Society policies.

Kayleigh also masterfully keeps reminding them of hoaxes of Juicy Smollet and Covington kids and shoves it in their pathetically masked faces..

• Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

Those innocent youngsters killed by other blacks in driveby shootings mean nothing to BLM. Their only concern is for the handful of criminals who get them selves killed by police while resisting arrest each year … only THOSE lives matter. It should be apparent by now to most Americans who are paying attention that BLM is a phony organization.

44. TexanInFL says:

Bwhaahaaa!! Go girl!!

45. ropala says:

Kayleigh should say this when it is time to point out what is not reported by the press, “Now my closer will speak to you, take it away Liz Wheeler!”

46. Bubby says:

If President Trump denounced the Confederate Flag the corrupt idiotic leftist assholes of the msm would then be asking why did it take the President so long, does he really mean it, is he going to force Mississippi to change their State flag if not why not, will he ban it, just endless badgering of bullshit questions! God forgive me but I would love to open a can of whoop ass on those reporters! Just sickening there are black children being shot to death all across the country and not one f**king question on how to end that plague? I have grandchildren the same age as the children murdered! For God’s sake stop all the shooting! Maybe I should be censured by Admin?

47. Doppler says:

How about the Washington Snowflakes and the Cleveland Commies

• H.R. says:

I was thinking more on the lines of the Raging Rabbits or the Charging Chipmunks or perhaps the Fearsome Fawns aka Beastly Bambis.

Gotta strike fear into the hearts of the opposing teams, doncha’no.

Come to think of it, the San Diego Chicken was decades ahead of the times.

48. Elle says:

I find it amusing that they shout questions at her as she walks out the door. It is as if they don’t comprehend she has concluded the meeting. Has she ever turned around and come back? It’s over. Why are they all still shouting questions?