Do You Really Want The Book?..

Begin with the end in mind.

Whatever happened to…

You see, a funny thing happens when you intercept fraud…. It disappears.

That’s just one tiny example.  There are thousands more pixels.

Which sets up a question.  It’s a very big ugly digest.  All of it.  The sum is much more than its collective parts.  So, do you really want the book?  It’s a trilogy: (Vol 1) The Politics. (Vol 2) The Fraud. (Vol 3) The confrontation.

The number one statement I receive is a version of: “I wish I had never started following your research, because it was so much easier when I did not to know.”  Simultaneously, I receive an equal amount of requests to write a book about them.  [“Them” doesn’t just include the background surveillance against Donald J Trump (aka Spygate), although that’s a recently common reference.]

Here is why I have never, until now, contemplated doing it.

There are many really good and well-written books about politics and scandals.  However, every book, regardless of how well cited, researched and evidenced, always has a big missing part, at least for me: Where’s the confrontation?

Where’s the part in the ‘expose” when the writer takes all of the facts, all of the evidence, all of the cited and documented discovery, and gets in the face of the subject?

What’s the purpose, if not to initiate action.

Where’s the book writer of DC corruption who puts a microphone uncomfortably in the face of Mitch McConnell (or staff), or Peter Strzok, or Andrew McCabe, or John Brennan, or Kevin Clinesmith…  and asks the questions… or confronts Jake Tapper… or travels to the symposium,.. or Tom Perez… or Martin Gugino… or the team of Bubba Wallace…. or Rod Rosenstein… and challenges them in unavoidable detail, to document that part.

Relentlessly.  Visibly.

The answers are just as easily found on the perimeter; but no-one is there.

That Andrew Breitbart approach is always missing; that’s why we miss him so much.

The recent books are great.  I have likely read most.  They are terrific data records and they show solid documentary evidence on a multitude of schemes, but drive no outcome.

We gain knowledge; we seem satisfied; but perhaps, just perhaps, we are satiated only because we have stopped thinking about the purpose any longer.   What value is there in knowing the fraud and scheme if there is no confrontation to conclude it.  Maybe even stop it, or expose it on a level that cannot be denied.

Ongoing denial of truth permits continued trespass.

Wash.  Rinse.  Repeat.

Next book, new controversy…. new evidence…. same shallow outcome.

Put another way – CTH receives hundreds of requests for interviews on some of our deep dive research; so many that we just don’t respond to them any longer.  But when we did respond, consider this customary reply:

My honest and respectfully intended question to you would be: What is it that makes media folks always want to “get an interview” when the information is there for the taking?

Perhaps, by training, by habit, or by unintended consequence you have developed yourself to live for the process itself as an end result. Is it logical to believe that journalism is the interview; the conversation is the point; the smoke is the fire?

Please forgive my uneducated and poorly worded suppositions, but apparently journalism has evolved into reveling in the process and, as a consequence, it completely ignores the end point, misses the bottom line, doesn’t actually SEE the subject matter and never actually applies what might be discovered.

In fact, I’m led to believe that sometimes those within the industrial media complex avoid the subject matter deliberately, because if they get their heads around it and nail it home, they won’t have anything to talk about any more–because they will have exhausted their stash.

Not attempting whatsoever to lump your intention into such a fray; however, many have gotten into the habit of milking each situation for “so many leads,” “so many interviews,” “so many column inches,” and “so many angles” that problem-solving does not appeal to them at all. They oddly appear to favor the endless process.

So when there’s an approach like what you are encountering with our significant site research, and my reluctance for self involvement, I don’t fit –because I don’t give a flip about “the process.” And therefore, I do not fit into the rationale of the box or the PERT chart.

If you want to make these truths known, they are free for the taking; and they are by no matter or consequence dependent on my advancement.

The same general outlook applies to my perspective on writing books.  Should not the book itself drive an action?  Does not that action, by necessity require a confrontation?

There you have it.

That’s why I have never written a book about all of the subjects we have deeply researched.

That said, the first two volumes of the Big Ugly trilogy are essentially written.  Vol. I “The Politics”; and Vol II “The Frauds”, are assembled.  The summaries of over a decade of CTH material makes each one about 700-1,000 pages (with citations).  But the missing volume III, “The Confrontations” precludes the release.  I will not release a book outlining fraud without initiating an unavoidable confrontation to expose each individual fraud on a very specific level.

So there’s the question: Do you really want the book?

It’s not really a book, per se’, the pages would be released digitally in live-stream video, a rather direct series of confrontations based on prior assembly.

Recent events have shifted the dynamic.

It would be very ugly, and most likely very public.

Think about it.

This entry was posted in 1st Amendment, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Cold Anger, Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Election 2020, media bias, President Trump, Spygate, THE BIG UGLY, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

745 Responses to Do You Really Want The Book?..

1. mtk says:

Here is a title for you’re uncoming never to be published book of dirty laundry…

“Who was Barak of 1975 – The beginnings.”

Soon to be followed with…

“The Elevation of Obama -Just whom! deserve the credit.”

To be followed by shortly afterwards, “As a best seller.”.

The, “Making of an American Radical”
    with forword provided by the corrupt deep state thanking THE many unnamed.”

2. Robert Schecter says:

Do it!

3. YES! Absolutely, no holds barred, YES.

I understand why you did – but did you really need to ask? LOL
    Just DOOOO ITTTTT!

Marking my spot in line for the info….and my very heartfelt and appreciative THANK YOU for being you and doing all you do!

4. Doppler says:

So you are asking, are we ready for the confrontation? I say yes, yes, a thousand times yes. It has been such a long haul of seeing so much evidence of organized corruption, meticulously compiled, pieced together in damning detail, but about which nothing is ever done. About which the MSM says very little, except to dismiss as right wing, or racist, or conspiracy theory. About which IGs recommend new and improved training. I have held onto hope that accountability will arrive eventually. Year after year. I have imagined that there is a plan to make everything right, but it seems more a plan to run out the clock.

It is time and past time. The enemy no longer tries to conceal itself, but traipses about in invisible clothes, apparently secure in the assumption that no one who matters will ever dare say anything about its abject and naked corruption.

We just watched Capital Fourth here on the a West Coast, listening to the last of the fireworks going off. It was patriotic and heartwarming, and my girl and I danced to the Temptations. I will sleep, and pray for a new day of renewal of American values uniting all our people, with the Marxists and Corruptocrats revealed, and shamed, and punished, never to bother again.

But first we need confrontation where truth and justice triumph over evil. It is time and past time.

• zorrorides says:

Sundance, you are saying the ‘confrontation’ is necessary to our soul after the civic wrongdoing is displayed. Yes, as you say, we never get that. It seems the evildoers must be confronted with their crimes. Then we need confirmation decisions that the evildoers did the crimes as described, and then punishment must be applied to the criminal.

Sundance, are you asking us your readers to pool our resources to fund detectives and gather evidence and construct public displays of the storylines and facts?Are you asking us to fund attorneys and and lawsuits and prosecutors? Can all America be invited into the jury seats and sit on the judge’s bench?

Are we to pay teams to search out testimony and evidence? Are we to make media broadcasts of our charges against the individuals and families of the cabal and their named workers who perform the specific bad deeds?

The government and law of this land won’t do it. Can we join together as a Counter-Cancel-Culture and hound them out of this land? Can they fear to walk any street?

Sundance, if you lead the confrontations and the People see them, then perhaps decision judgements will be made and some deserved punishments will be performed.

I will contribute money for this project. Yes.

• Sugarhillhardrock says:

Very well put, Doppler.
      I keep trying to balance the election dynamic against the need for confrontation.
      I don’t have that kismet fully reconciled. I sense the need for a Minute Man approach in which the Marxists have to make a decision as to whether to engage. I am also encouraged when I see bearing citizens coordinating with police. Thus far, the enemy seems to melt away when that show of force is presented.

• fragemall says:

I don’t have the vocabulary or eloquence of some prior posters but, in the words of my personal hero, Todd Beamer, “Let’s Roll!”

5. John Spiropoulos says:

From an old news guy…
    The interview, the press conference and numerous “staged events” are part of a wide spectrum of pseudo events described by Daniel Boorstin, political historian and former Librarian of the U.S. Congress.

Sundance’s reference to the “media industrial complex” and the idea that “journalism is the interview” reminded me of Boorstin’s book, The Image: A Guide to Pseudo-Events in America. Published in 1962, it was required reading for a class in my junior year (1968) in college. It was a journalism or political science class. I can’t remember which course it was but the contents of the book left a lasting impression and guided my work during my career in news.

Notice how journalists say “so and so sat down for an interview with us” as if the interview itself was some kind of newsworthy event. As Sundance wrote, it’s as if “journalism is the interview, the conversation is the point.”

This is raised to an art form in Washington where so much reporting is “he-said, she-said” journalism where reporters merely get Republican and Democrat soundbites around the issue of the day. The angle, the spin on the story is based on their particular network’s corporate narrative. So much reporting is merely “carrying water” for one side or the other.

You’ll also notice that besides carrying water most of the reports are devoid of facts. And that raises another point that Boorstin discussed: the difference between assertions and facts. Today’s reporting is loaded with the former and very little, if any, of the latter.

Social media has made all of it worse. Today we have whole news media reports based on what somebody supposedly said or meant in a brief social media post. Talk about a pseudo event! And this gets reported with nary a follow up phone call to delve deeper for meaning or nuance.

Finally, as I have advised corporate clients over the years, never do an interview for the sake of the news media. You only do interviews to advance your own agenda. And if that’s not possible, gracefully decline.

• navysquid says:

John…I always liked your reporting in the past (and present)!

• Sassy says:

“never do an interview for the sake of the news media.”

Excellent advice because in this case, it’s more likely than not that the goal of any interviewer is to learn truths about the subject, all the better to use any tidbits to do to him what they’ve done to President Trump.

6. GB Bari says:

I’m in agreement with the majority on principle.
    Book or the series of videos as suggested in the article. Whatever you deem the most effective method to communicate the documented crimes and the confrontations to cause actions.

Count me as “Yes.”

7. john says:

So what did become of Martin Gugino? He was released rather quickly from the hospital (after his supposed “brain injury”) but didn’t go home “because of death threats” he received. No media follow up. He just disappears from the radar.

8. chuparosita says:

Yes, yes, yes! I will purchase multiple copies to share with family and friends who are on the fence re the facts of recent events, or who have been brainwashed by the left-wing media to believe that America is under attack by “racist” conservatives. I have learned so much from the Conservative Tree House. Yet, what good is that knowledge if it isn’t a force for action to save us and our beloved country from that place where the leftists want to take us? I’ve dedicated my time to sharing my knowledge and persuading others to take a look at what you have outlined. I’m not in a position to make things happen in D.C., but little by little, in my little corner of California, I have been able to persuade individuals on the left to seek the truth, and they are now on their own quest to share their knowledge with their families, friends, and anyone who will listen. If each of us can persuade 2-3 individuals to realize that they have been lied to for decades and that their beliefs align more with conservatives, we will have a better chance to get President Donald J. Trump re-elected. Thank you, Sundance, and all those who assist you, for enabling me to be part of the solution. God bless.

9. VoteAllIncumbantsOut says:

Sundance,
    I know I’ve asked you in the past to write a book and I also had a feeling it was going to be quite large and honestly there are very few trilogies that are successful but I’m almost guaranteed your trilogy will be the ultimate best I’ve ever set my eyes on.

Make history Sundance!
    Americans need it now and for our future generations. I would be very happy to consider it a political bible.

10. The Devilbat says:

Sundance, America, indeed the world needs your book. God has gifted you with incredible abilities and you must not waste them. You have already been a guiding light to thousands of people like myself who were not blessed with your incredible insight and ability to so clearly see the truth.

God has provided you with a gift to see through the veils of dissipation that cloaks and blinds millions of good people from the sunlight of truth. You surely have to know that you are gifted.

Yes Sundance I want your book. I REALLY want your book. May God continue to bless you. I don’t know where you get your strength from it’s not from God himself as you never seem to sleep. I see your posts all day and all night. I often see your posts at 3:00am and 4:00am EST yet I am pretty sure that you live in Florida which is also on EST.

God bless from the old bat.

11. ezpz2 says:

A big resounding YES!

Prayers for protection and safety for Sundance and team; for the ‘confrontation’ will be the Biggest Ugly and the most dreaded by the subjects.

• fragemall says:

Amen! Cover your tracks well and keep your head down as best you can. Very dangerous mission but it’s my opinion patriots will flood the streets to back you up. The trick will be living long enough to complete the expose.

12. Janeka says:

Bring it on

13. dbobway says:

We are fr from the end of our rope.
    Any amount of sacrifice, engages the will to survive.
    Americans know this better than anyone.
    Individual freedom comes with a price.
    The price is hard to navigate. The price is hard to define, lives are involved.
    But survive we must, if we can keep within our form of governing, life will have more of a future.
    If our form of government fails, we don’t have a better way, or even an equal alternative
    We must make what we have, work, for the good of mankind.

14. Great points! With all the work Dinesh did and all that came of it was he was incarcerated. There is no upside in this bs time we live in.

• lackawaxen123 says:

he messed up and got caught … and did his time … nothing to do with his work other than it put a target on his back and he gave them a case to prosecute …

• MelH says:

Dinesh exposed himself. Sundance has been Sundance the whole way through. We don;t know if man or woman, if he has kids, if he us young or old. PERFECT! He is untouchable. we do know he lives in Florida however, but maybe I made that up in my own mind because of hurricanes during which he saved people.

• Perot Conservative says:

How did Dinesh expose himself? Writing books, making films, and getting unjustly nailed?

• MelH says:

No one knows who Sundance really is. Everyone knows who Dinesh is because Dinesh put himself before their eyes, if you like that better than “exposed himself.” Same damn thing.

• anniesezso says:

MelH, old followers know who Sundance is. Levin made a meek attempt to out him, but it proved it would be easily accomplished. Your statement that no one knows who Sundance really is is incorrect.

• dbobway says:

Dinesh gave money to a candidate that was done illegally, some how.
          I don’t recall the details, because they don’t matter.
          I saw a retired cop in an interview once, he said.
          “If you get in your car and drive somewhere, he could follow you, and you ‘will’ do something wrong for him to stop you.”
          We start breaking a the law the day we’re born.

• Dinesh exposed himself? How/when/in what manner. This is the first I’ve heard of it.

• MelH says:

By “exposed” and didn’t mean what you are thinking. He put himself out before the public as a photographer and everyone got to know of him as a Whistle Blower.

• All this time I thought he made documentaries.

• MelH says:

He does make documentaries, and he contributes on social media and we followed him into the short prison sentence. In comparison, Sundance is an unknown, to most of us, I thought ALL of us. I thought he would be in no danger if he wrote a whistle blower book about the Coup.

15. MostlyRight says:

If not now, when? A very important election is coming up. During last night’s terrific speech I turned to my wife and said “This is the time for choosing”.

Unleash hell.

16. republicanvet91 says:

What is the point of the confrontation? I understand the need for it, but how would you consider it a success? What would it look like? Asking questions in a hallway? Asking questions on video ala James O’Keefe? Getting the media to cover a confrontation? A confrontation getting the attention of law enforcement? Congress?

In my opinion, you could confront any crook, but what would it matter if the crook chose to ignore the confrontation/questions? What would it matter if your confrontation was video recorded and released like O’Keefe? What would it matter if the media refused to cover it?

Since Clinton first defiled the Oval Office, confrontation as many know it has only gone one way. If they are of a certain political persuasion, the confrontation is either ignored, or amplified by the media.

Hillary’s crimes? Bubba’s crimes? Obama’s crime spree? Slicing up babies to sell body parts? A coup against a sitting President? Sidney Powell uncovering serious legal issues yet the same hack lawyer is still running amok years later?

All involve very serious issues. All have been confronted in one manner or another, but none have had a lasting impact that would benefit the country as a whole, likely because too many in the country have no problem with the issue to begin with.

The definition of an endgame after the confrontation would help.

• republicanvet91 says:

To try further clarify my question(s), I believe you are confronting every time you publish another article here Sundance. You give is the details to use to confront others. In many respects, it makes a difference, but I believe that difference is often fleeting.

I am trying to figure out why publishing a digital/video version of these confrontations would make a difference?

It still comes back to how you would define success with confrontation in whatever form you choose.

• Seneca the Elder says:

Republican- I have to agree with you that every article by our illustrious hero Sundance is itself a confrontation. I am a political junkie and read everything about politics on a daily basis. Nobody does better research, analysis, writing and presentation than SD.

Sundance proves that the pen IS mightier than the sword.
        I too have suggested that a book be written but my thinking is not now. Not in the midst of this horrific war we are in. Too many people, including our friends on the highest levels of government, depend on Sundance’s work and dispatches from the front.

SD has been responsible for many confrontations already, known and unknown. There are many out there for whom he is their biggest nightmare.

Yes, I would love to see a book, Sundance’s magnum opus, but not now. We have a war to win.

• noswamp says:

Republicanvet,
        You are missing a bit on the point of the confrontation. It is not only to win each time, it is to get points of light out into the ethos. Tens of thousands of them.

Books are nothing without confrontation, remember Thomas Paine’s “Common Sense”?

Every patriot revolutionary read that book! Benjamin Franklin helped Paine get the word out as well.

If thousands of us RELENTLESSLY shoved mics into Mitch’s face, Graham’s face, Lee’s face and others, as SD inferred, they would sense that their world is changing.

If thousands of us got out of bed and drove to our congressman’s office and stayed there all day asking for an appointment or just protested against ANTIFA/BLM(ALL LIVES MATTER), they would sense something is wrong.

If we wrote emails, letters and made phone calls every day or every week to various Congress folks, we are confronting them. That matters. But it is not enough.

I do not know what all we can do. But between now and November folks, it needs to be done. SD’s book, without confrontation would not be worth the “e- paper” it was created on if we did nothing.

Our young CTH folks have the most energy we are all armed for peaceful protest, but our young folks have the energy to duplicate O’Keefe by 50. They can also peacfully confront the ANTIFA’s and BLM folks.

The Silent Majority can’t be silent for much longer folks. Hell is coming to America. Are we going to uncloak and have them see us openly? Forget the hot shooting war, by then, it would be all over. Now we have to do this peacefully and forcefully. Now is the time for steel cold determination.

I think that this is what SD was referring to, at least in part.

• Tyshab says:

^^^^^^ This is what Sundance is asking! We have been provided with the information. As citizens, responsible for maintaining our liberties, WE THE PEOPLE, MUST do the confronting. It is time to make this our top priority—as those who fought for our freedoms and gave us the Constitution. We need actions in the real world, beyond our keyboards.
          If we succeed, then it will be written, and would be a book to remind and light the way for future generations to know they too can fight and win.

• Red headed grandma says:

Agree! We need info from Sundance. I “spread the word” at every opportunity. No mask, no social distancing, just normal laughter and conversation Slip through the entrance tape, ignore the exit only sign. Be normal! Fill out the comment section on your receipts. I’m an old salesman so I open as many doors in a day as possible. Put on the armor of God!

• steph_gray says:

Bongino has asked for the same sort of personal involvement. He calls it “dancing” or “joining the dance.”

The sunDance?

• MelH says:

But you have just listed the whole point of such a book! Crooks never pay for their crimes if they are in the Government. But I think the glass is half full and there will be crooks paying for their crimes in this book. That’s why the confrontation is in the courtroom, in my head.

• republicanvet91 says:

I certainly agree that what should come after a confrontation would be accountability. And accountability more than just being thrown out of a job and allowed to collect a pension.

In many respects, I think Sundance’s many confrontations on the coup alone might lead to accountability for some. Will it be enough? How would you measure success?

I also think the confrontations should not stop, because you never know if just one more would be enough to finally see success.

17. Beverly says:

A) Reports from around America are that the Citizens stepped up when the cowardly government numpties cancelled the “official” Fourth of July fireworks celebrations by — putting on the BIGGEST freelance fireworks displays in neighborhoods from coast to coast that people have seen in over 25 years.

“I expect to find bomb craters in the neighborhood in the morning.”

“It sounds like the battle of the Somme out there.”

“Is this the start of the CW2??? LOL!”

Folks, everyone within earshot of this glorious defiance, again, going on from coast to coast, has now HEARD that his neighbors are WITH him, that we are NOT ALONE in being fed up to the BACK TEETH with all this tyranny, and that we want our country back!

‘Murica! Hell to the Yeah!

B) just a footnote, but: that guy who ran over the commie speedbumps in Seattle is … black.

Oh wait, there’s more — he’s an Ethiopian immigrant.

thatisall

• SGH says:

My neighborhood was insane this year! My nearly 11 year old Chihuahua was more schizophrenic than usual, but I’m glad this holiday was celebrated!! If I weren’t so short & there weren’t so many trees around me I would have enjoyed the firrworks more!!

• trumpsbamagirl says:

My neighborhood sounded like a Saturday night in Chicago and looked like Ft. McHenry on September 14, 1814!

It was glorious! Especially patriotic as fireworks are illegal in Virginia, so there must have been caravans to South Carolina, which is the closest place to get them.

• fragemall says:

Indiana is a free state and I live on the southern border, spitting distance to the Louisville cesspool.

Indiana sells the big boom fireworks not legal in most states and our city has an ordinance that permits fireworks untill 11 pm this w-end and next. A glorious sound was all the booming and smell of gunpowder throughout the neighborhood. Our little pekingese got a xanax and my 16 year old best bud mutt is deaf as a stone so does not bother him.

God Bless America again is my prayer and Charlie Daniels sings it best.

• Bill says:

Me too. I was texting all my friends around the DC metro area asking them if it was as crazy around them as it was here in Ashburn and everyone was saying it was crazy. That’s when I knew our people were sending a clear message that we are out there and we aren’t going to stand for this crap anymore. Felt awesome.

I didn’t even care that massive mortars were going off passed 1 am scaring my dogs. It was a message that needed to be sent.

• Dixie says:

Nope. They were available in North Carolina just barely across the border from you.

18. Tereese says:

You have everything you need Sundance – don’t ask us though…ask the Good Lord – He will guide and help you whichever way He decides and then either way you’ll have peace and joy.

19. frogman says:

I think you should produce the first two “books” and hopefully a good number 3. Three detailed “tomes” are needed.

The reason why is a historical record of all what went on will be needed in the future, when the Marxists and anarchists are defeated. If a detailed work is not done, then people will rely on CNN and Fox etc. trying to figure out what happen and not know how bad it really was. I prefer the written word over video; but that is probably because I am old and hate video for serous stuff, can still read very fast; others may think video is more accessible.

Also as a bit of personal advice is to try to find a good editor consultant to help you with this task if you can. This will make it much easier, and make a better product.

• MelH says:

The publisher chooses the editor and pays the editor. But in this day and age, it’s valuable to edit your editor, I’ve found.It’s seldom in books I’ve read of late that there aren’t several misspellings and grammatical errors.

• Joan says:

Sundance, I was a paralegal for the government in my former life and one of my jobs was to proofread legal documents and contract protest reports. MelH is correct – many books and other written works are sloppily done these days. I have written and proofread my own book. I am very good at it. I would be pleased to proofread anything you write.

20. Christy says:

I want the book.

21. PVCDroid says:

Can you complete it before the election? We need a full accounting which doesn’t exist currently. A great referenceable source. Also potential to raise eyebrows and push for indictments. Is retribution and liability a concern?

• ASmith says:

Yes Sundance please publish the book! It is needed before the election to keep Biden and the dems from taking power. Maybe a, “Preview” copy might help then release the full book in time. I have been a daily reader since following along with the daily Trayvon court hearings. Such amazing information that I do my best to spread to the brain washed masses. Thanks for what you do.

22. Robert Smith says:

I think he’s saying it won’t be pretty and that there will be damage in all directions. Sure, let’s do it.

I think the people are ready and they deserve to know.

23. Ackman419 says:

If nobody else is gonna do it, I think you have to.
    You’ve got everything you need, between the truth and your own courage.
    If you need funding, we’ve got your back on that end.
    Godspeed, Sundance.

24. Susan says:

Sundance I believe CTH is your calling. We do I wan you to join Andrew Breitbart. I say no, even though I would love the confrontation.

25. Minority of One says:

Laura Loomer was doing some of that in-your-face stuff. She got deplatformed.

• underwhelmingposter says:

On a side note, two that I have read over the years that have done deep dive exposes are Dick Morris (who was an advisor to Bill Clinton and became conservative) and Michelle Malkin. One of the interesting things Michelle Malkin has done from time to time is publish her nasty e-mails with the URL’s attached. People could see who was sending them and what they were saying. I think that Lou Dobbs would add some help along the way, as might Tucker Carlson. Both are absolutely outraged at the same things we discuss herein. Tom Fitton of Judicial Watch would also be a possible ally. They might be already. I have been contacting local (state) Senators and Representatives. Also I have tried to reach out to the precinct leaders. Not much leadership here. My point is that there has to be a viable forum that gets action. I watch Joe Rogan occasionally and am not a big fan personally, but he has millions of followers. His shtick is to publish 15-30 minutes episodes of whatever is on his mind and his guests mind. Not sure if that venue is what we need. But activists like Dinesh and Project Veritas, might have resources that would help. The accuracy of Sundance’s research would be interesting to these truth seekers (IMO)

26. Mojo says:

Finish the “Fraud”…expose McConnell, Lindsey Graham and Mitt Romney. Then, by all means and in the most public way, and I hate to say it, but present the “Confrontation” in such a way that the uniformed voter can latch onto it. PLEASE, write it. Then, follow with a documentary miniseries for those who can’t/won’t read. And we know there are a lot of them. But we need their numbets for a counter revolution.

Write it. The fate of the nation depends on it. Write it now!

27. konradwp1 says:

The “confrontation” is missing you say?

Then you are missing something …

It’s happening now Sundance, and you are a critical and significant part of it. And you are winning!

I have been involved in the AGW debate online as sceptic since 2006. There never was or will be a dramatic confrontation between sceptics like me (who know that the Stefan-boltzmann equation cannot solve for solar thermal gain in the oceans), and even the most fervent pseudo science believers.

But even without a dramatic final battle with some crazed AGW promoting level boss, a handful of sceptics armed only with the Internet and the truth have won against the massed forces of the UN, global activist organizations, the leftist Lame Scream Meeja, Liarpedia, Twatface, Faceboot and Googooplex. They had billions of dollars and they outnumbered us over 1000:1. Yet they lost. The most powerful nation on the planet elected an AGW sceptic as president in total rejection of the commands of the squealing leftist LSM.

You don’t have to have a final dramatic confrontation to win. Believe me, watching your enemy die a prolonged “death of a thousand cuts” has its entertainments.

• IfThenElse says:

Same scenario konrad, with abiogenesis and macro evolution. Science against evolution.com and many more sites like it Have literally exposed and humiliated many thousands of evolutionist types and did it with humor and grace.
      We needed the raw material Sundance, books one and two. And now we must create a third book ourselves. Digital pixel repository hopefully will follow.

28. Liberty ONE says:

BOOK em Sundance!

29. nerveman says:

The question is if you swing the hammer can you deliver the blow? If you miss or the timing is wrong you will be set upon. Like the Daily Beast article from earlier in June. Or worse ignored. The confrontation had better be with some help from friendly unseen forces and in conjunction with some galvanizing event. Otherwise it will be lost in a sea of whitenoise.

30. noswamp says:

Even if its a video book or collage, or a series of videos, I look forward to it SD! The sooner the better, but the set up is important. Very important. There would need to be confrontation as a result. And that would have to be ready to go immediately.

31. regitiger says:

the author of a book …the assembler of the device ultimately is its the master. the purpose, the intent, no matter how noble, authentic, audacious and groundbreaking will always be subject to temperament, reach, intellect and musing of the reader and tempo of the time.

the designer of his object renders the shape and the angles not because his KNOWS the response to be, but that truth is its own reward.

what true genius have created such magnificent works that did not understand well they would never be truly appreciated and even poorly understood.? It’s only the passage of time, acceptance, a wide absorption of these new features extraordinarily subtle that eventually the craft finds its home…

the artist and the art, inexorably married to that single purpose: truth and only that. when that truth is recorded, the author has performed.

write the book on parchment if you must…but write it not for the anticipated acceptance that it may receive. Do it because the truth needs to be recorded. The “market” should never be the measure by which to determine a reason for truth.

put me down for 200 copies! and 10 that are personally SIGNED!

God Bless

32. Dude, I’d buy many copies of your book/s and hand them out for free. so yeah, do it! If you in any way underestimate your impact – understand this, I have essentially read your articles and then relayed the exact phrasing, points, and themes of your writing to MANY people where they would say that I should write a book LOL. I always point them to here and then the convo becomes your subsequent article after they have read them themselves, for many years now.

33. Perot Conservative says:

My biased take?

Short Term, the focus should be the 2020 election. (And John Durham / Bill Barr.) Everything focused on that. Some weeks I feel like President Trump will win in a landslide. Other weeks, with the corruption, short attention spans, lies, biased MSM, vote rigging, I feel like there is a huge risk. Kimberely Strassel, who I believe is pro-Trump, is warning about potential missteps and misjudging 2020 as if its a repeat of 2016.

After 2020, Yes. But How?

Once you ask a few tough questions, most initial interviews will end. Word will get out. MSM will ignore and go after you. You know all this, and may have strategies & tactics planned.

How about 10 Dundance’s out there with Kamikaze interviews, simultaneously, or within days?

But think of how even Judicial Watch and Project Veritas get buried or ignored.

We get into the minutia. Do folks here realize MANY people don’t even know who Admiral Mike Rogers is, let alone his story? MANY don’t know of Judge Collyer’s 99-page report. I post so.etimes on The Hill… maybe they’re purposefully being obtuse… but I figure there are thousands lurking, reading. (BTW, they stopped ranking their comments… I think sometimes they backfired.)

Sundance educated me on the Chamber of Commerce… and Nikki Haley…

34. Mike in a Truck says:

Theres always the rail in journalism that’s rarely touched upon: the spiritual/ demonic connection in politics. Crack open that nut and see what slime oozes out.

35. JustScott says:

Do it in 3D!

36. HeLLINaHandbasket says:

. . . and so you wait until that day comes
    I can dig it..

#MAGA

37. Jellyfish says:

Reading the responses, the answer seems a clear “yes”.
    Having said that, why even ask the question?
    Are you implying there something more, something much bigger that might result, perhaps dragging others (including favourites of your respondents) more clearly into the picture?

38. starfcker says:

I would think about this long and hard. Do you think it’s going to drive an outcome? If you do, what makes you think that? We have a cabinet department that has only one job, and that is the confrontation. We as a people pay them to do this for us. If they don’t do their job, the job anybody else does becomes moot. There’s no fixing America without fixing the Department of Justice. The Trump Presidency will have been a waste of time. All the crooks are still there, busy lining up figuring out where they fit in if figurehead Joe Biden chances to win the election. It comes down to the election, it really does. Hope on one side, certain destruction of the America we know on the other. The gun nuts have been toothless, for all their talk. We know better than to count on Congress. President Trump is our weapon, no question. But so far he has failed to even nick the paint on the internal enemies of our Republic. And he has less than 4 months left guaranteed. I hope it all works out. If it doesn’t, I’ll never make a peep on the internet again. How big a target do you want to be? No one is questioning your courage. We had our chance. We didn’t go after the bad guys.

• starfcker says:

The outcome of the election would have a lot to do with what I would decide if I were in your shoes. If Trump wins, yeah give it a shot. If Trump loses, I’d shut this site down the minute they call the election, and get on a plane and go somewhere far, far away

• starfcker says:

The resistance successfully ran a two prong attack this spring (covid and BLM) as if they were already in power. It was a probing action, to see how hard to push back would be. Almost zero. And that’s with Donald Trump in the White House. He doesn’t scare them. If they were in power they could cut the internet. Your fellow citizens could be fighting the good fight half mile away and you wouldn’t know it was happening. They could cut off all supplies to rural America and you wouldn’t know it was happening until you were starving. Do you think that lack of consequences emboldened them for vote fraud? Look at John Bolton. For all the sound and fury from our President. Zero consequences. He’s getting paid. A strongly-worded tweet is no substitute for a well-written indictment. Stop and think for a minute about what our country will look like if Donald Trump loses the election. And it doesn’t have to be a legitimate loss. Blue State governors put covid infected patients in the nursing homes to kill off the residence for political purposes, do you think there’s any limit to what they’ll do to game this election?

• starfcker says:

It’s easy to blame RINO Republicans for not sticking up for the President. But you know who is far more culpable? The Tick Tock crew. Hannity. Sara Carter. John Solomon. Joe diGenova. And every other media insect that’s colluded to help the Rino Republicans run out the clock.

• starfcker says:

“The villain escapes, ultimately because we have stopped the accountability quest.
            Wash. Rinse. Repeat.” Nonsense. We didn’t stop anything. The Attorney General did. And the President wasn’t willing to force the issue. And now it’s July.

• zorrorides says:

Oh Star !

You are exactly right, if the dark night of the soul is true this time. It’s been true before.

My prayer is – it works out in our favor now, somehow, and we partake in victory.

To us and our knowledge, the ending is not written yet.

If it comes as you say it can, then my words are “Maranatha, Lord Jesus”.

My friend, may our hearts be filled with joy despite bitter disappointment.

Love, joy, peace and patience, goodness, kindness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control will become our universe and reality, though its source be unseen.

If these prove to rule our hearts then we have proof God loves us, and will receive us.

• Tyshab says:

Spot on! This is already happening. Across the country people are being deprived of freedom of movement, freedom of commerce, freedom of religious practice, subject to medical decisions made by governors and cronies, subject to submit their children to an education system determined to undermine our values and overthrow our country. What have the majority done? Hidden, laid low, typed a strongly worded tweet, hoped another would stand in the breach? And if trump wins, what is the plan for 2024?

39. MfM says:

I’ll be praying for you.

40. Media interviews are intentional traps, they will record a long session and edit with “off camera” questions, then spliced replies to discredit you. A live interview would only expose your image and subject you to their mob DOXING. Being a Forward Observer and directing Truth Artillery is a nobel position, and we’ll buy your many books at the Victory parade. God bless you, kind Sir

41. Figman says:

I suggest the first digital confrontation be aimed directly at Attorney General Bill Barr. He is the one who should be made to feel Maximum pressure to have Durham issue indictments BEFORE the election.

Confront Barr mercilessly with Sundance research before the election. Publicly pressure Barr to do the right thing for our Country. President Trump cannot pressure Barr to act before the election. However; he sure could use some outside help bringing that pressure to bare upon Barr.

Timing is of the essence…..Maximum pressure on Barr is urgently needed now.

42. navysquid says:

My thoughts on the “confrontation” need to be NOT with the media or Democrats (same) directly but with our R Representatives. THEY need to know that we support Pres Trump and NOT them. THEY are supposed to be representing OUR beliefs not their own.

We need to call our representatives daily at their DC and home offices in our states to let them know what are you DOING with all of the information that is out there (incl Sundance’s) as we are sick and tired of them not bringing this corruption to a final conclusion!

I know S Powell reads here and others within the gov’t. I am TELLING you now, representing the THOUSANDS across America, that we are sick of the foot-dragging and just as in ’09-10 when we removed many R’s with Tea Partiers we will do it again. Get off your Arse and represent us!!! YOU will no longer represent the Uniparty but We The People or you WILL be removed!

Sundance, expose it all…

• ncbirdnerd says:

“My thoughts on the “confrontation” need to be with the media or Democrats (same) directly but with our R Representatives. THEY need to know that we support Pres Trump and NOT them. THEY are supposed to be representing OUR beliefs not their own.”

And herein lies my frustration. How many calls, emails, whatever does it take before you get more than the standard thank you for your concern, it is very important to us, blah, blah, blah…

Just an example: I live in NC’s 11th Congressional District. I went to one of the first meetings where Mark Meadows announced his candidacy 8 years ago. I have supported him from the beginning. Then he goes to DC and what happens. He announces he is not running again, moves to the WH, and endorses one of his wife’s best friends. I could never find enough information on the woman to make any decision based on her qualifications. Of course, Trump endorses her since Meadows is CoS.

I had started following Madison Cawthorn, young, qualified, conservative and dynamic. He wound up in a run off and won handily despite Trump’s endorsement of his opponent. So naturally the liberal media latched onto this, “another Trump-endorsed candidate bites the dust.”

Cawthorn is then invited onto almost all of the leftist news programs and man are they surprised how Conservative and pro-Trump he is. I’ll never forget the look on Cavuto’s face at the end of his interview, when Cavuto said “I guess I talked to too many old people about you”. Huh? Cawthorn got great national exposure. He’s only 25 yrs old, but watch out for him.

Bottom line, I still like Meadows but have less trust in his motives. Just what does it take to actually get our reps attention.

• navysquid says:

birdnerd…I saw his (Cawthorn) interview along with Owens and was impressed by both of their drive to OUST out those that believe they can go back to DC and line their pockets whether on the D or R side. I WANT reps who will serve 8-10yrs and then go back home. I believe four terms or so for a Rep and two terms as a Sen is long enough and if you haven’t got accomplished what you wanted then you’re not going to get it done.

43. Paprika says:

You ask us if we want the confrontation and all the public “ugly” that doing so would entail. And you ask us to “think about it”. So I will indeed take the time and give this serious thought.

But it did not take but a second of thought to hit the tip jar once again to help you in your endeavors!

Thank you Sundance, Ad rem, and the whole Treehouse gang!

44. William Schneider says:

I get your point Sundance. Your book would be a smash for sure if you finish it with the flare, courage, and full genius I sense you are capable of. I have come to respect you over the last few years Sundance-but always wondered why so much wisdom with out apparent action. Why so much outrage without confrontation-using your term. This book would would be a stunning denouement to my quandary. This book would timeless best seller. You have my full support -and my fervent prayers if requested.

45. i’d be curious to know how, what we’re seeing now, plays into the global scheme. because it’s no longer about just removing trump from office. (there are other ways to accomplish that) what we’ve been witness to the last few months is much larger. when nearly the entire planet is involved in action never before seen in human history, the demensions become far more ambitious. something is afoot the likes of which have never been attempted. the actors that are pushing the buttons have objectives that are truly staggering.

46. theoldgoat says:

I see the point of going beyond just the publication of a book to where the information garnered is brought before the people who committed the wrongs. It is how can it be done? If you don’t have a national standing those being confronted will ignore it or issue no comment. How do you pursue the confrontation to have it come to fruition?

Can it be through select politicians who might have the power to take the information from the book to a hearing on the matter? Can you get the right person to ask the right questions and have that lead to a DOJ prosecution?

Journalists can do hard interviews, we have seen the tough questions asked, though usually it is directed at Conservatives or Republicans while the left gets soft ball questions. The few confrontations of media toward leftists are rare, and far too often there is no follow up, and the majority of the media tag team against any who dared to ask real questions about fact based corruption if the target plays for the DNC. Or they get targeted for some social destruction, as perfected by the Clintonian Politics of Personal Destruction. Look at the number of times a Republican has been accused of wrong doing, drumming them out of office, only to find out later the accusations were false and had no merit.

I wonder if the confrontation could be as a form of protest, with coordinated signs asking pointed short questions. It would have to be a huge protest to garner recognition and need specific people to act as spokespeople. It would have to span over numerous days.

It would take needing a media team to keep hammering the facts, that could also have confrontations with the person exposed. And then the propagandist media teams would “debunk” with their usual lies, most times claiming something was debunked when it clearly wasn’t.

47. bullnuke says:

It’s kind of like taking a road trip. pack your stuff, not forgetting the essentials. Load up the car, take inventory and head out. On the drive you admire all the scenery that passes. Time goes by but the trip drags on. There sure is a lot to talk about on the journey. The impatient kids in the back continue to scream…Are we there yet?

Still waiting on the trucks outside Stzrok or Page’s house. Even the salaciousness of that it seems would inspire a true journalist.