Do You Really Want The Book?..

Begin with the end in mind.

Whatever happened to…

You see, a funny thing happens when you intercept fraud…. It disappears.

That’s just one tiny example.  There are thousands more pixels.

Which sets up a question.  It’s a very big ugly digest.  All of it.  The sum is much more than its collective parts.  So, do you really want the book?  It’s a trilogy: (Vol 1) The Politics. (Vol 2) The Fraud. (Vol 3) The confrontation.

The number one statement I receive is a version of: “I wish I had never started following your research, because it was so much easier when I did not to know.”  Simultaneously, I receive an equal amount of requests to write a book about them.  [“Them” doesn’t just include the background surveillance against Donald J Trump (aka Spygate), although that’s a recently common reference.]

Here is why I have never, until now, contemplated doing it.

There are many really good and well-written books about politics and scandals.  However, every book, regardless of how well cited, researched and evidenced, always has a big missing part, at least for me: Where’s the confrontation?

Where’s the part in the ‘expose” when the writer takes all of the facts, all of the evidence, all of the cited and documented discovery, and gets in the face of the subject?

What’s the purpose, if not to initiate action.

Where’s the book writer of DC corruption who puts a microphone uncomfortably in the face of Mitch McConnell (or staff), or Peter Strzok, or Andrew McCabe, or John Brennan, or Kevin Clinesmith…  and asks the questions… or confronts Jake Tapper… or travels to the symposium,.. or Tom Perez… or Martin Gugino… or the team of Bubba Wallace…. or Rod Rosenstein… and challenges them in unavoidable detail, to document that part.

Relentlessly.  Visibly.

The answers are just as easily found on the perimeter; but no-one is there.

That Andrew Breitbart approach is always missing; that’s why we miss him so much.

The recent books are great.  I have likely read most.  They are terrific data records and they show solid documentary evidence on a multitude of schemes, but drive no outcome.

We gain knowledge; we seem satisfied; but perhaps, just perhaps, we are satiated only because we have stopped thinking about the purpose any longer.   What value is there in knowing the fraud and scheme if there is no confrontation to conclude it.  Maybe even stop it, or expose it on a level that cannot be denied.

Ongoing denial of truth permits continued trespass.

The villain escapes, ultimately because we have stopped the accountability quest.

Wash.  Rinse.  Repeat.

Next book, new controversy…. new evidence…. same shallow outcome.

Put another way – CTH receives hundreds of requests for interviews on some of our deep dive research; so many that we just don’t respond to them any longer.  But when we did respond, consider this customary reply:

My honest and respectfully intended question to you would be: What is it that makes media folks always want to “get an interview” when the information is there for the taking?

Perhaps, by training, by habit, or by unintended consequence you have developed yourself to live for the process itself as an end result. Is it logical to believe that journalism is the interview; the conversation is the point; the smoke is the fire?

Please forgive my uneducated and poorly worded suppositions, but apparently journalism has evolved into reveling in the process and, as a consequence, it completely ignores the end point, misses the bottom line, doesn’t actually SEE the subject matter and never actually applies what might be discovered.

In fact, I’m led to believe that sometimes those within the industrial media complex avoid the subject matter deliberately, because if they get their heads around it and nail it home, they won’t have anything to talk about any more–because they will have exhausted their stash.

Not attempting whatsoever to lump your intention into such a fray; however, many have gotten into the habit of milking each situation for “so many leads,” “so many interviews,” “so many column inches,” and “so many angles” that problem-solving does not appeal to them at all. They oddly appear to favor the endless process.

So when there’s an approach like what you are encountering with our significant site research, and my reluctance for self involvement, I don’t fit –because I don’t give a flip about “the process.” And therefore, I do not fit into the rationale of the box or the PERT chart.

If you want to make these truths known, they are free for the taking; and they are by no matter or consequence dependent on my advancement.

The same general outlook applies to my perspective on writing books.  Should not the book itself drive an action?  Does not that action, by necessity require a confrontation?

There you have it.

That’s why I have never written a book about all of the subjects we have deeply researched.

That said, the first two volumes of the Big Ugly trilogy are essentially written.  Vol. I “The Politics”; and Vol II “The Frauds”, are assembled.  The summaries of over a decade of CTH material makes each one about 700-1,000 pages (with citations).  But the missing volume III, “The Confrontations” precludes the release.  I will not release a book outlining fraud without initiating an unavoidable confrontation to expose each individual fraud on a very specific level.

So there’s the question: Do you really want the book?

Recent events have shifted the dynamic.

It would be very ugly, and most likely very public.

Think about it.

This entry was posted in 1st Amendment, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Cold Anger, Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Election 2020, media bias, President Trump, Spygate, THE BIG UGLY, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

745 Responses to Do You Really Want The Book?..

1. Scott Wallace says:

Ready to pre-order!

2. Bubby says:

Hell yes! I love the truth! How do I preorder?

3. gohawks2015 says:

Bring the sunlight disinfectant- it must be done if we are to have the change we so desperately need.Thank you for the knowledge. My answer is yes.

4. tax2much says:

Yes. The story needs to told in a book where the reader can possess it and dwell on it and share. Digital always seems to evaporate. Books do not,

• felipe says:

Ultimately, I believe it will need to be made into a movie/video/mini-series format for most Americans to be able to absorb and digest. I assume most video productions begin with a book or script, so absolutely yes it should be written down. Maybe a question is whether it should be done in conjunction with a good scriptwriter from the git go?

• MelH says:

What is Sundance if not the best scriptwriter in the world? I’ve read most of the dozen or so books now available on Spygate and have been sorely disappointed that huge important chunks are missing and most are too convoluted to matter. And yes I agree, a Confrontation is necessary to the whole, because the degree of egregiousness, as regards the Country , can’t be wholly appreciated without the Confrontation. I think other writers wanted to write the story before anyone else, but none have the sleuth capability of Sundance, none have the fabulous graphics, none have the intricate back-story…..we are sooo lucky to know all SUNDANCE ‘s sleuthing and writing provided, and all for FREE!

• COlibertybelle says:

Dinesh D’Souza comes to mind – he’s done a fabulous job in the past of exposing what is real. And he has the stones to do this.

• Tl Howard says:

And only Fox lets him have a huge audience.
          Same with Sidney Powell.
          Tell me, has anyone seen interviews with SP on CBC, NBC, ABC?
          When you’re in your car and braving commute traffic and are listening to the on- the-hour or 1/2 news, do you EVER hear snippets from ABC/CBS/AP of Sidney and what she has to say?

The TRayon Martin evidence that Sundance presented, in which we discovered all kinds of ugly truths, including the truth of COVER-UP, do you actually think if Sundance wrote a book about it, that he’d be interviewed on any morning show on those networks?

• Hammersdad says:

felipe et al:

SD is one of the clearest cleanest writers I have had the pleasure of reading. Logical, timing-conscious, sequential, and lucid. Collaboration might be possible with the likes of Prager or D’Souza, but likely not necessary. We are in the company of a very capable and scrupulously truthful wordsmith, bard, and sage in Mr. Sundance, whoever he is.

Hammersdad

5. The confrontation comes, whether we like it or not – I say let’s roll –

“Anything worth doing is an end in itself. Anything done as a means to another end is self robbery” – Upanishads

6. TimesUp says:

Audentis fortuna iuvat.

7. MustangBlues says:

No book, 2 years to publication, dated before it is released, ego trip.

Stick with essay articles, easy to digest, one after the other, building on content of previous article.

NO books, if you want timely communication and not an item for shelf space.

• Confrontation is good though…;-)

• sundance says:

FTA: “It’s not really a book, per se’, the pages would be released digitally in live-stream video, a rather direct series of confrontations based on prior assembly.”…

• T2020 says:

However you decide to do it, I’m with ya. Your website opened my “eyes”, for which I am forever grateful.

• Garrison Hall says:

If I can make a modest suggestion, Sundance, I think it will be essential for you to have something along the lines of a narrative outline to guide outsiders with short attention spans and spotty—if ivy-league—educations to specific parts of your on-line book. If you do put this up you are going to immediately going to have staffers and—gag—journalists from all over the world using your work as a resource. And if you think you pissed people off when you exposed their splitter strategy—just wait. . . Go for it, dude.

• Green Bucket says:

I don’t think America will survive without this confrontation. Everyone must see the full truth about Obama’s crimes so that we never allow it to happen again!

• Dutchman says:

Reminds me of Terry Pratchett (paraphrasing) People often say “If I only knew then, what I know now”,..
        However, we’d probably sleep more soundly if only we DIDN’T know NOW, what we didn’t know then!

Yes, of coarse you must start on the third book, how can you not?

• prtomr says:

Dutchman, you cause me to wonder how a warrior sleeps, knowing what he knows. I think that most folks here at TCH wish to be a “warrior” in heart and spirit if not in actuality.

Yes, I agree, start the book.

• Personally, I believe it would be a waste of your God given talent not to share the confrontational aspect of what you have already assembled, and it’s a must. So bring it, along with whatever you can provide to get others BUSY doing instead of occupied consuming.

We’ve had more than our share of consuming. We’ve spent lifetimes as humans being, and it’s far past time to do as our forefathers did and become humans doing. I believe it would be a waste of your God given talent not to share the confrontational aspect of what you have already assembled, and I believe that it’s a must.

So bring it, along with whatever you can provide to get others busy doing instead of just being occupied consuming. If we are to return to those roots and restore our missing Republican Liberty that is… what good is an accumulation of Cold Anger that is not put to use?

So I say yes to your presentation of a call to action, as only you and maybe a few others know you you can actually do. For now.

But, please do it soon sir, while we still have a President Trump to help us help ourselves.

• thebigharry says:

Confronting a subject is one thing, preventing the subject from shutting it down or walking away without responding is another thing entirely.I hope that I am just currently ignorant of how this can be accomplished, for I would truly love to see it.

• James says:

You know what I think Sundance,that speech at Mt Rushmore has you thinking and it is not about a book,perhaps this

“Conservative commentator Ben Shapiro predicted Tuesday that it’s only a matter of time before the far-left and anarchist protesters who have vandalized and destroyed statues across America come for the famed Mount Rushmore.

“It is all statues, it’s not just restricted to Confederate monuments … [or] to people in history who have very checkered pasts …,” “The Ben Shapiro Show” host explained. “We are five seconds away from the ‘blow up Mount Rushmore’ movement.”

She is not writing a book,

“”Not on my watch,” Noem tweeted after Shapiro posited that the chiseled faces of Presidents George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt and Abraham Lincoln could be the next target of the “woke historical revisionist priesthood.”

• Jacaranda11816 says:

Glad to hear it’s “not a book per se,” Sundance. Part of what I do for a living is advise clients on product development to select the best format — film, book, podcast, exhibition, seminar, app, etc — for presenting their expertise. Your material would be very well-suited to an “explainer video” format.

This form has been heavily popularized by Vox even though their explainer videos are pretty gimmicky and not really suited for your level of depth. Certain explainer sections of Dinesh D’souza’s films are truly excellent (his re-enactments are a disaster though — don’t emulate those.) Definitely check in with D’Souza’s production people.

Explainers are narration-heavy and allow you to hybridize your content (include documents, for example) to precisely fit your message. Animation is a great tool. An excellent infographic (also called data visualization) designer would be essential no matter what format you choose. Needless to say, your production team needs to be ideologically aligned with you or you won’t be able to trust the process or result. James O’keefe’s people would probably have great tips for getting close enough to have the confrontations you want.

When you say “live-stream”…I assume you’ll avoid the big name platforms…censorship risk too high.

• destin326 says:

Hell yes!!! Your site is my first read each and every day. If you proceed, it will be my first watch of the day.

• Sassy says:

I would read and watch anything you create and so selfishly would especially relish the series of confrontations of which you speak. How delicious that would be!

• MelH says:

MuastangBlues, Ego trip? Obviously you’ve not written a published book, right? Two years to publication? Not necessarily!

8. Right to reply says:

I am ready for it. I am tired of the talking heads, ticktock sound bites, and no action. Faux News has become a tabloid that directs anger during its show. At the end of the show the public anger has been released, and has dissipated. That is the point of the show!

• MTeresa says:

#CorruptCorporateMedia

It’s all about firing up their respective bases and generating advertising dollars. Don’t think that the executives at Fox are less despicable than the ones at MSNBC, ABC, or CBS. It’s like what is going on in the halls of our Uniparty government.

Our modern day media is bread & circus and the only sure thing is that they’re making money.

They don’t stand for ANYTHING and least of all our Republic.

9. Tl Howard says:

“Recent events have shifted the dynamic.

“It would be very ugly, and most likely very public.

“Think about it”
    ________________________

Whom to confront first?

Yeah, I’d like to see Mitch get his, but I still know that w/out the Senate, Trump is doomed in a second term.

Can’t we start by blowing up the Dem conspiracies?

It should have started with that Ford bitch.

• Dutchman says:

TI Howard;
      You are stating an oft repeated ‘truism’, which I don’t buy into, and I urge all to reconsider.

They DIDN’T because of US; they knew we would simply not accept or stand for PDJT being driven from office.

So, it WASN’T the Republicons in the Senate that kept PDJT from being impeached, it was US.

And we,will still be here, whether Republicons control the Senate, or not.

• Which won’t mean a thing in that scheme of things Dutchman, if WE don’t act on our own knowledge of the evils foisted upon us by UNIPARTY. Sundance has the unique ability to coalesce without scolding and to teach without lecturing… while letting everyone be themselves unless one is a bad actor.

• Amber Dekstris says:

Not directed specifically at The HumanCondition…
          Can we please stop calling it the UniParty? I appreciate that the original intention was to draw attention to the fact that the number of parties is not two but one. It does that well. But “UniParty” only does half the job. It does not fully convey the environment of perpetual war, omnipresent government surveillance, historical negationism, and propaganda. (Borrowed from wikidepia. How’s that for irony.)
          I prefer “the Party”.

• Tl Howard says:

“The Senate Republicon/Decepticons want PDJT out of the Oval, every bit as muxh as the Dems; they WANTED to vote to convict.”

Oh, I know that.
        However, MM can be kept *somewhat* in check simply because he has to pretend.
        Dems don’t bother with pretending, don’t have to.

If you could assure me that the senator from Kentucky would be replaced with a Trumpster, I’m good with getting rid of MM as fast as possible, but I know no one can make that happen with Nov right around the corner.

• Dutchman says:

Not to be a stickler,but,….my take is only liberals refer to Trump supporters as “Trumpster” and I shudder whenever I hear read it.

MM has done so much damage to MAGA agenda, frankly I would rather see a Dem in that seat, if thats what it took to get him out.
          Granted, the Congressional leadership of both faces of the Uniparty have there own “line of succession”, so knocking off one or two, while it may be satisfying, doesn’t change anything.
          Perhaps “vote ALL incumbents out” is a good idea.

Frankly, the mental image of dragging ALL of them out of Congress, for a neck stretching at the nearest lampost,…appeals mightily.

• Tl Howard says:

“frankly I would rather see a Dem in that seat, if thats what it took to get him out.”

Pul-ese, get real. At least we have some decent judges and there is NO DEMOCRAT in either the US Senate or the HOUSE that votes against the corrupt NAN and Chuck and their puppeteers.

• Dutchman says:

Sorry to be repetitive,…
              You go into a new restaurant.
              You study the menu, and then say to the waiter;
              “OMG,…EVERY dish on the menu has dog sh*t in it!”
              Waiter says, “Well yes sir, but if that is a problem for you, order the salad. It has less dog sh*t than anything else on the menu.”

For many years, I fell for “Hold your nose, and vote for the R, Cause the D is worse!” So, I ordered the salad, and tried to pick around the turds.

I simply can not do it, any more.
              So, you vote for Mitch, or Lindsey or Mitt, because they have a meaningless letter after their name.

Me, I won’t eat their d.c. dogsh*t, any more.

• yucki says:

Even if they’re only vaguely, technically Repub, at this point they’re better for US than their D- brothers by another mother.
                A Demonrat majority in the Senate guarantees impeachment.
                ____That’s the bottom line.____

• Dutchman says:

No, its not “the bottom line”, at least in my opinion.
                  It was NOT Republicons in the Senate, that ‘saved’ PDJT from impeachment.
                  IF he had fired Mueller, Sessions and Rosie, they WOULD have voted to convict, reciting verbatim “Nixons Saturday night massacre” and “no one is above the law”, using this as an EXCUSE (NOT a reason) for their vote.
                  PDJT refused to cooperate (by firing them) and the incessant leaks FAILED to undermine OUR support for PDJT, so the muh Russia coup plan fell apart.

Redo with Ukraine fiasco, and PDJT finnessed them again, releasing the transcripts for all to read, which destroyed their attempt to mischarachterise (sp?) the phone call.
                  Without that, McConnell and his choir would have gone before the cameras and sung (they’ve been rehearsing for YEARS!) “No one is above the law, even POTUS! This is abuse of power, etc. and we have no choice but to vote to convict.”

In either situation, they believed WE would accept their EXCUSE as ‘valid’; because PDJT didn’t cooperate, they knew WE would not, and so they DIDN’T vote at all on muh russia, and voted NOT to convict on Ukraine.

So, it wasn’t Republicons in the Senate who prevented PDJT from being impeached, it was US.
                  And contrary to their hopes, his support has grown, and a Democrat Senate would encounter the same problem.
                  WE would simply not accept an impeachment.
                  THAT, I believe is the “bottom line”, and they know it.

The Dems never could have taken a traditionally center right country, so far left that men are legally protected when they go into somrns bathrooms, drag queens are reading to 3-5 y.o.’s at public library story hours, post partum abortions is now a fact, the only debate being how long post partum, and our public education system has become a leftist center for indoctrination, IF we had a true conservative party argueing on our behalf in these policy disputes.

As Sundance says;” Many have been calling for a 3rd party in this country. However the truth is, the emergence of DJT is thecreation of a two party system, in what has really been a ONE party system, for many years.
                  Grennel says the SAME thing, in different words. It is NOT R vs D, it is Uniparty vs US.

For me, personally just as I would NOT vote for Pelosi or Schumer if I lived in their district/State, I will not vote for a Mitt, Mitch or Lindsey.

WHY would I, they are the enemy inside the gate, putting their hand on my shoulder, calling me “friend”, and leaning in as they stab me in the back.

They DO NOT want to;
                  Restrict Abortion
                  Protect 2A
                  Preserve ANY of our rights
                  Abolish Obamacare
                  Reduce/eliminate illegal immigration
                  Decouple from China
                  So, I should vote for them because while they DESPERATELY want to get PDJT out of the Oval office, they won’t actually come out and SAY it (unlike the Democrats) and, along WITH the Democrats, will continue to try to find some excuse, ANY excuse that they think we will accept, to justify their voting to do what they desperately want to do.

Is THAT really what your saying?

• Hans says:

So the big ugly comes out.

Just because it comes out does not guarantee that tomorrow averything is fine. The corrupt democrats and corrupted republicans could just go and file new bogus articles of impeachment against AG Barr and PDT for abuse of power. It’s over …. unless….

I sit and try to think how this could all play out and preserve our beloved constitution. I just don’t have enough information to even begin to formulate a course of action. But what I do know…

I do believe that we have been given guidance.. To save our republic will depend on the citizens of this great nation to defend it. Each citizen of every color in their own way. In many ways like contributors to the CTH. Most everyone here knows or has a very good idea what is happening. I believe it will be OUR job to talk to each of our neighbors. To explain the the big ugly and how it has robbed everyone of their constitutional rights. To embrace fellow citizens and explain how this country was forged by everyone working together as equals. The word is working …working.. we must al work together in a free society. We should re-emphasize… the American dream is based on hard work and free choices.

• Dutchman says:

Yes, and this has been discussed, in comments before.

Become a prostelitiser for CTH.
          Consider having business cards printed up to hand out, with the logo and i-net address.

Develop an ‘elevator speech’ with several versions depending on your audience and the time available.

Print what you feel are some of Sundances most enticing articles, on various subjects.
          Ones that would have motivated you to come to the CTH, before you did if someone had given them to you.

Some have even put up yard signs,….

• amjean says:

My opinion is that we need to get President Trump reelected first.

Perhaps each corrupt politician, etc. can be exposed in e-book form
      individually so 100% concentration can be to oust this person from
      office and replaced with a constitutional conservative; one that is
      not a wolf in sheep’s clothing; meaning not pretending to be a
      conservative (every time I hear/read Paul Ryan described as a
      conservative I want to puke).

We know that the Uniparty is in full force, however, to expose
      all simultaneously would effect President Trump’s election efforts
      and afterwards his agenda moving forward. We cannot afford
      to expose all the crooks on the repub side at the same time;
      we would either get more democrats elected or another rino
      if we are not careful and go about this systematically.

10. The American Patriot says:

I prefer piecing the puzzle. to the whole grand master scheme than reading the book.

11. BareKnuckedConservative says:

Yesssss!

All of these pundits, talk show hosts, Twitterers, bloggers, etc simply point out the problem and bemoan it. None of them get past that and suggest any kind of real action. Stuff that people can do. That is the point indeed! Badly badly needed.

12. QCM says:

Would LOVE the book!

However “put[ting] a microphone uncomfortably in the face of Mitch McConnell (or staff), or Peter Strzok, or Andrew McCabe, or John Brennan, or Kevin Clinesmith… and ask[ing] the questions… or confront[ing] Jake Tapper… or travel[ing] to the symposium,.. or Tom Perez… or Martin Gugino… or the team of Bubba Wallace…. or Rod Rosenstein… and challenges them in unavoidable detail…”

I would LOVE to see that happen.

Short of a subpoena, how do you get them to sit down…against their interests?

13. Baby Hurley says:

Ugly, public, confrontation with fraudsters that the propoganda media give cover to? Well, hell YES!

14. decisiontime16 says:

Yes! No point in letting all of your research for years go to waste so to speak. So very important especially these days for truthful history to come forward and be preserved but better yet, positive change be enacted even though it may be difficult for some.

• Uncle Al says:

“Go to waste”? I don’t think you realize how insulting that is. You are thinking of a book as the end in itself, and haven’t understood a bit of what sundance just said about the actual purpose: concentrated, concerted, ceaseless, fearless confrontation of the bad actors with the irrefutable evidence of their misdeeds.

• 🍺Gunny66 says:

Yes…. “Uncle Al” you are one of the very few…..so far… who understand Sundances’ article.

There cannot be a book until: ….There is:

“Concentrated, concerted, ceaseless, fearless confrontation of the bad actors with the irrefutable evidence of their misdeeds.”….

None of them do this….none….they want the praise….but not the confrontation….
        Their corporate bosses will not let them…..OAN comes closest….

Hannity immediately comes to mind as guilty of this type of journalism.
        Yes…even Tucker….Tic…Toc….And Joe DiGeneva….who has he confronted?

But most people are “fooled….they say and think:

“Hey, they so very good….they are already telling us what we already know…..They are so good. ….
        Pffft……..

Everyone wants a Pulitzer prize….but they are “not” willing to get out of their chair and get in the people’s faces…..A Good movie example would be:

Absence of Malice….with Paul Newman and Sally Field (barf). Sally Field ….the reporter writes a series of reports on “Speculation” and never confronts the “naked truth”.

Great Article Sundance: Brings an understanding to the “Trail” you have been taking.

And……you know as well as I..you do not want to expose yourself to these people…or…

The story will not be the Truth you tell…..but all about you….they would destroy you.

Keep safe….Go get in your truck with your chainsaw and “Wait”.

Take care…

PS. You saved me….saved a lot of us…
        Giving us a Refuge from the Madness.

• Johnny Bravo says:

Gunny

Well said. Bravo 👏 👏 👏

• “..get in your truck with your chainsaw ..” I believe the concept is good and , as usual, unselfish. The staged release and publication would be what many would want. The evil people would would burn with desire to find and crucify the source. There would be no mountain caves to hide. No mountains anywhere near where Sundance and his truck could remain anonymous. Just thinking about the personal cost of safety.

• Charlie says:

Thinking… why wait for a quasi reporter/journalist? iPhone camera and a set of _____ would get an effective “confrontation” a lot faster . ALL of us have access to state politicians, local and nationally at fundraisers and barbecues. Confront, confront, confront!
          Politicians can’t ignore 70 million patriots with iPhones and facts.

• deplorableintx says:

Well said Charlie. WE are the third book. Our actions write the third book. Each of us have done it with one personal relationship at a time. Red-pilling them to open their eyes. Some don’t want to see the truth: The level of outright corruption at seemingly every level of our beloved USA. I know I slept better when I was in the dark myself. It was so easy when I ignorantly believed that most people want to “do the right thing.”

Covid-19 is just another great opportunity to shed light on the corruption, the outright lies, the deceit. Slowly eyes are opening and just as in the Gospel, be prepared to speak to those ready to listen. The fact that few people seem to fear shame stands out as a huge hurdle to me, but maybe I’m wrong.

Books 1 & 2. So what? If we’re not going to act, it’s an endless circle. Each day another Can you believe they…? We’re all looking for perp walks that likely will never happen. Our politicians and TV talking heads can’t do it. Now’s the time for us to act.

• nats1mom says:

⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ Standing ovation Gunny!

• Dixie says:

Wish I could give you another fifteen “likes”! I said it later in this thread but not as well as you did.

• Islam_Is Islam says:

@Gunny66: I want to contribute whatever’s worth of my my puny jigsaw to Sundance’s chainsaw. What places do you see that can supply aid and support to the needed confrontation?

At the same time I consider the question, “What about Phillip Haney’s pre-covid February murder?” His patriot’s courage and ability to dig and teach remind me of Sundance’s own.

Would Gen Flynn whose own life has been under a microscope be our battering ram once his present ordeal comes to an end–if ever it does in this life?

• Tl Howard says:

I am not sure you understand “confrontation.”
          Those who need to be confronted who actually appear on shows like Hannity and Tucker are a small group. Lindsay Graham appears a lot, and for the most part gets away with his little game. A few others, but for the most part, Schiff and Pelosi and Schumer and other Dems steer clear of those shows.

I think Sundance is talking about confrontation outside of those tv shows. By him. By us.

I sit here thinking about how being we civil citizens almost destroyed Kavanaugh and the man who nominated him. ABout how Adam Schiff and Nads and NAN held basement hearings without us pounding on the doors in front of cameras with cries of “Democracy dies in darkness! Open up, you scoundrels, now!”

We didn’t do that. The left does.

• cantcforest says:

Good Morning Uncle Al.
        FOWP****

• COlibertybelle says:

Trials, as in Nuremberg-style.

15. grahampink says:

No one said there was a happy ending.

16. chancebarns says:

I could be wrong, but I think Sundance is asking all of us a very basic, and very important question, “What good is it to produce actionable intelligence, if there is never any action taken?”

This is especially applicable in the context of, “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” ~ Edmund Burke

Will we rally to the standard, or continue to sit on our asses, smug in the reassurance of what we learn here?

• Rhi says:

That’s my take too chancebarns, what good has Sundance’s excellent research and tireless effort to dig into massive puzzle pieces and painstakingly putting the picture together for all who have eyes to see when there is no action, no accountability?

I think of Peter Schweitzer who put the well researched book together iirc ‘Clinton Cash’ and there was no follow up, no action, no accountability. How about those two investigative auditors who testified before congress about the illegality of the Clinton Foundation? Again, no action, no accountability. Now we can insert the Bogeyfree list here and again, no action, no accountability.

And many if not most here are convinced Barr is stalling for the deep state and even Tom Fitton says Durham has not seriously interviewed the key players of Spygate. So Sundance is right, what’s the point in all his hard work when no accountability is yet to be achieved? Documents for a future forensic examination of what happened to the greatest Republic after the ashes of the smoldering destruction have cooled off? A lesson for future generations of what not to do? We need additional historical examples?

I think many here are with Sundance and are getting beyond the cold anger state. Where is justice? Even Bongino and Prager tonight on Justice with Janine said we are now in a civil war.

Hang tough Sundance, you are an essential General in our fight for this Republic- don’t let the bastards get you down, never give up, never give in! With man it is impossible but with God all things are possible! You are essential Sundance!

• 🍺Gunny66 says:

Exactly Rhi,

Also, per example Sundance gave of dude that faked the police hurting him.
        What happened to that guy?
        How about: Las Vegas, all the people that have lied to Congress.

The women Bill Clinton raped Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, AOC…..Al Sharpton, Ray Lewis,……….George Soros……..The Russians would hang him

The list goes on and on of their reported crimes… but “No” confrontation

What Sundance has done would actually make the History books if the perps were confronted..

Next….

• Pa Hermit says:

I often wonder at how God creates the path for us to follow. We seem to always have great people that step up to the plate at the right time. The great inventors, leaders, the powerful individuals in their fields of expertise. The authors, artists, and all those other talented people are the creation of of our Deity. I often wonder who this Sundance entity was in a previous life! I’m almost certain it would be someone that would be recognized in history. I often thought how so many things were a strange coincidence until it dawned on me that it is all synchronicity. It all happens in that grand plan that was authored.All the world is a stage and we are just players! Sundance is a gift from Heaven! If that entity is to write a book, it WILL BE WRITTEN! More than likely it will be under a “nom de plume.” Thank you Sundance, whoever you are!

• MelH says:

Well the Fat Lady hasn’t sung yet! So far we need to “sit on our asses” in fear of messing up the President’s timing. He’s the aggrieved one, this is his dilemma, We need to see how he resolves it; the confrontation. We can’t characterize that in advance, no way, no how.Every book needs a character for whom we can route,at the outset , and cheer for in the end. Trump is a perfect character and the book is a mystery until the confrontation, the very end.

• Hans says:

What part are you not getting..
        President Trump is aggrieved one. , this is his dilemma …. is really missing PDT narrative….

We the people of the United States are the aggrieved ones.. over 300 million of us. PDT is our leader and has suffered greatly. He has revealed this for us. .. now is the time for us to act and support him by challenging local politicians.. on twitter, on blab and other social media and ask the hard questions…. time to force Joe Biden out of his bunker … time to shine the light on Mitch….and Ms Lindsey. And all our local politicians…..

• MelH says:

Just for starters, we are banned on social media, silenced everywhere but a few places where we would be preaching to the choir.

17. romy911 says:

Is it time? Would it get swept under the rug like all the other books? I’ve never been a believer in “the American people can’t handle the truth” but I do worry about whether they would even hear the truth. Would the media and the Big Club be able to bury it or spin it?
    There’s not a single politician that if destroyed by scandal, I couldn’t handle. Except President Trump.

• Peppurr says:

Of course it would be ignored. My dream would be for a published book, which would then be picked up by Netflix and put into a series. Unfortunately, that will never happen. Netfix, HBO, You Tube. all support the left. We’re all lucky to have this site right now. Even the Supreme Court of the USA now has Republican appointed Judges siding with the left on a regular basis.

18. It’s time…”Behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to each as is his work.” 22:12

19. billrla says:

Books are for after things are over. It ain’t over, yet.

• sundance says:

• Tazio Nuvolari says:

So, you are talking about confronting people and live streaming it? Asking them the tough questions no one else does?

• geoffcsaltine says:

Send it to Barr, And the man himself President Donald John Trump.
        Care of Steven Miller if you have to.
        Rand Paul. Ted Cruz anyone just get it out.

• Tornarosa says:

Laura Loomer is the only one I’ve seen with the b*lls and bravado to get in peoples faces and drive home the difficult questions. Remember the news conferences in Vegas after the massacre? She was the only one persistently calling anyone out.

Good idea to start dribbling Truth pills out

• hawkins6 says:

Do you really want the book? Yes sundance. Don’t give up on the actual book idea yet in addition to the live stream videos.

This book teaser article is well done. I suspect you have all or most of “the story” already in Document form or in your mind ready for release.

• Rhi says:

DO IT SUNDANCE! If not now, when? If not you, then who?

• thinktank29 says:

I think what you’re trying to tell/ask us, is that “if” you “released” this in a live stream video, what could we and anyone we touch do with it to make it the “confrontation” it has to be?

• Hans says:

My take is ……take the Fake Corona coverage ..shove it ….A confontation a PDT speech on the Steps of Congress…..a….March on DC.. it would take multiple millions.. from all over the country..

I’m ready….

• bessie2003 says:

So much seems to depend on the timing, does it hurt or enhance the re-election of President Trump. If it helps to clear the field for what needs to be done, yes, if it hinders the future work he has in mind, obviously consideration needs to be made; you’ve had excellent instincts so far, continue to trust them; Perhaps try a “small fish” first and see what happens? Test the waters with the little toe instead of jumping right in head first?

• anthohmy says:

How long until you have a sudden heart attack and your coroner is poisoned?

• gawntrail says:

I am in SW Missouri. You need me and my cell phone, a place to stay, or somebody to ride shotgun and watch your 6. I am in.

20. geoffcsaltine says:

There’s gold in them thar hills,but your long built web site would be gone,you would never be Sundance you would be Dancer trying to not piss off the people that write your checks.
    Though call, go with your gut.
    You value is here and your reward will come in time,as you know.
    Hell you are revered on many of the top shows now Rush,Dobbs,ect.
    I know I am not putting this right but you are one of the most quoted blogs on the web.
    What ever way you go you will have a following.
    Stay safe, they will come after you.

Happy 4th and Gods speed

• T2020 says:

Well said.

• MelH says:

Are you sure there are people writing him checks? Book with movie deals command bidding wars worth millions. The book doesn’t have to be written before the bidding war, either. Books are sold based on one-page Proposals And why would his web site be gone.?

• geoffcsaltine says:

MelH read my comment.
        It would be a large target on him,bigger then it is now.
        It would not be gone just different. Main stream maybe not that that is a bad thing.

• MelH says:

He would have to continue to be just Sundance, without background or family or residence, but an agent can arrange that he remain untouchable

21. Heika says:

It is time

22. WSB says:

“The Confrontations” precludes the release. I will not release a book outlining fraud without initiating an unavoidable confrontation to expose each individual fraud on a very specific level.

So there’s the question: Do you really want the book?

Recent events have shifted the dynamic.

It would be very ugly, and most likely very public.

Think about it.”

I don’t think there is a choice any longer.

23. Liberty Forge says:

Without the Confrontation, there is no Resolution.

Without the Resolution, there is no end.

So, “yes” to The Book — and in an unalterable, hard copy printed form — for posterity.

To not have “The Book”, the wheels will just keep perpetually spinning in the same direction, with no ending in sight.

24. LafnH20 says:

Yes, please!

“It is best not to begin. However, if you do begin, it is best to finish.”

Chögyam Trungpa

Imho, it is going to get ugly, regardless.

Brutus:
    There is a tide in the affairs of men.
    Which, taken at the flood, leads on to fortune;
    Omitted, all the voyage of their life
    Is bound in shallows and in miseries.
    On such a full sea are we now afloat,
    And we must take the current when it serves,
    Or lose our ventures.

William Shakespeare
    Julius Caesar Act 4, scene 3

I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live by the light that I have. I must stand with anybody that stands right, and stand with him while he is right, and part with him when he goes wrong.

Abraham Lincoln

‘You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore’

André Gide

“If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace.”

Thomas Paine, 1776

25. T2020 says:

Of COURSE we do!!!! 📖👍🏻⭐️

26. K Paul Boyev says:

How can you NOT publish it?

27. Fannie says:

Yes! I need a book to throw!

28. SGH says:

No. But I would buy it anyway because I appreciate you and value you.
    SEE is one of the smallest words in the dictionary, but has the longest lists of definitions that I remember.
    I would want to see it through. I hope to see it through!

29. polisavvy says:

Yes yes yes. That is the problem.

I tire of hearing Lou Dobbs rant and rave about the problem, bless his heart. I listen to Hannity pound the pulpit, and Laura bring the dance. But what’s missing is always the confrontation.

We watch the rant, hear the pounding of the pulpit, and observe the dance again and again and again.

I’m tired.

30. golfmann says:

Yes, the confrontation is needed. Without the confrontation, why other unless you are selling illusions?
    It is time as our President said.
    NOW!

31. Joshua says:

indeed

32. Tl Howard says:

Question: I want the confrontation, but how in the heck can one insure it will be “public.” The networks won’t show it…unless the confrontation is at a live event and even then they can cut to an ad.

What am I missing?

33. rkjefferson@reagan.com says:

I will pay for that book. Rich J

Sent from myMail for iOS

Saturday, July 4, 2020, 11:14 PM -0500 from comment-reply@wordpress.com : >sundance posted: “Begin with the end in mind.  Whatever happened to… > > > >You see, a funny thing happens when you intercept fraud…. It disappears. > >That’s just one tiny example.  There are thousands more pixels. > >Which sets up a question.  It’s a very big ugly di” >

34. The Demon Slick says:

Sundance! I respectfully suggest that you write the trilogy. The first two you simply have to assemble. The third is still being written and you will finish at the appropriate time. I do this for the following reasons.
    1. You have done the work already. Getting paid is not not not a bad thing. Get over that.
    2. It needs to be said. Orwell said that in times of deceit our first duty is to state the obvious. Or something like that. Truth is it’s own goal. Recording true things and publishing them is worthy in and of itself.
    3. It needs to be complete. A full account. Only vol 3 which you choose the time for can encompass the entire story, beginning to end.
    Put me down for 3 copies. Me Jezebel and one for the crypt.

35. Mark G Ryan says:

I truly miss Andrew. His effectiveness clouded the circumstance of his demise forever in my mind.

36. Jim in TN says:

I am confused. Doesn’t the same thinking apply to running this website? At least the part of the purpose? Why do it if nothing will come of it?

As far as a book goes, it will take significant effort and must detract from continuing the effort on the website. And books have difficulty being topical. By the time the process is finished, the world has usually moved on.

But, just what does it take to make a difference? Do Limbaugh and Hannity make a difference? As large as Limbaugh’s audience is, is it big enough to matter? No book will ever reach that level of distribution. But think, if you write a book, Hannity will invite you on to talk over you. (If that thought doesn’t make you want to not write anything, than you have to write just for yourself. The rest of us will enjoy it if you do.)

I think they have the system rigged so that it is really hard to make a difference. When someone does, the system does it’s best to neutralize that someone and anyone else who would follow the example.

I think we all want to help make that difference. And we will be there to help you either way.

37. Danimal28 says:

Agreed. I want the multiple layers of ‘justice’ disemboweled and the CONFRONTATIONS to occur. Let’s get this $hit on and be done with it, otherwise this is all a waste of time.

The problem is the ol’ ‘Potomac two step’ is in play in which there is ‘stuff’ on EVERYONE and that is how it lingers in perpetuity. Drives me crazy.

Do what you gotta do, Sundance, we love and appreciate all that you do, sir.

38. Richie says:

The Big Ugly ?

39. Nancy Brenner says:

Absolutely, want to read all three volumes. The profound cognitive dissonance that I experienced from reading you for the past two years was painful, but I can never not know now, and I strongly prefer the truth, straight up. I definitely can relate to how you describe what is missing from all other books out there, and I am in agreement. You are most probably, the only person who could do these subjects the justice and confrontation that I hunger for. Thanks a lot for posting this!

• Grammy850 says:

I agree Nancy and I want to more than anything see and experience that third volume. It is so long overdue So Godspeed Sundance. Grammy

40. SublimeZ says:

Walk toward the fire

41. Deplorable Canuck says:

Do it Sundance! For the record if for no other reason! Write the book!

42. Richie says:

Well then you may need to re evaluate your personal security situation. Holy Water, Crucifix, and a Big Wooden Stake for starters.

43. visage13 says:

“I wish I had never started following your research, because it was so much easier when I did not to know.” I am so this person but the cat is out of the bag and I cannot un-know what I know. It all started with Trayvon (the picture of a 12 year old) and now I have to know. Social media is so stressful that I killed my Twitter months ago and now only go to a few pages and I just play games on Facebook and rarely go to the timeline because everything is a damn political fight and I am over it. I have lost friends because I support President Trump, not because I have changed but because they believe everything on CNN. MSNBC etc. I support a racist, Russian agent don’t ya know. Insert eyeroll.

This blog is the only online place I can actually be myself. I censor myself on Facebook, if I post at all, because I don’t need the aggravation.

I don’t blame you for not writing a “book”. The truth is every chapter is right here in this blog if people want to find it. As someone said above the ending hasn’t even been written yet but as it unfolds the chapters will appear right here for all of us to see.

Thank you, Sundance for all your hard work, your research and insight it is much appreciated,

• MelH says:

He should just keep writing here, for us? WOW, talk about minimizing the value of his work! I think you may not realize what it has cost him in time and money, just for starters! It isn’t as if he gets all the legal papers most people NEVER see, just for sending a courier to the court house. And we get to see them as they are happening. Drama sells, and I can’t think of anything more dramatic than the road we’ve watched this President travel, to say nothing of the roads he traveled before he came down that escalator. This is a book and movie no one but Sundance could or should write!

• visage13 says:

That is NOT what I said but okay… You do realize there are way more people reading here then commenting correct? I would guess the numbers are substantial.

• MelH says:

Last I looked, the number was well over a thousand but I don’t see it today. Since Sundance doesn’t charge a subscriber fee there’s no way to guess the income, as there is no way to guess the out-go. I just know there are some entities that charge for the documents he posts for us to see or we would never otherwise see them. In a book such as the one we’re proposing, documentation would be crucial.

• magaxena58 says:

Was thinking same visage. The info is all here already.

44. gildie says:

And there-in lies the problem in a nutshell. Finding this site years ago, reading these in-depth, carefully researched articles on the steady stream of corrupt, treasonous politicians, the kickback
    schemes, the outright criminal behavior of our “leaders”, on the one hand makes me better informed than most voters, on the other hand, creates such a high level of frustration because it goes nowhere.
    Time & again Sundance lays out the motive, the method, here’s the murder weapon, the fingerprints, here’s the video of the murder itself in HD…and nothing.
    No sirens, no busts, no perp walks, no action taken by the DOJ, FBI, any PD anywhere.
    No consequences.
    On to the next crime scene. Rinse & repeat.
    What can we do? I’m not a cop. Even if I was, these people are well protected.
    Write a strongly worded letter protesting the latest outrage?
    Maybe if 40 million of us took to the streets in protest.
    The Declaration of Independence suggests a solution when things get really bad.
    Are we there yet? Is that the only actionable course?

45. TreeClimber says:

If you do this… and admittedly it needs to be done… you’re gonna need a hell of a good security detail. I can think of about half a dozen guys from here on the Treehouse off the top of my head who would be scarily efficient and would probably be willing…

I fully believe Andrew Breitbart was murdered. We’d hate to see the same happen to you, Sundance.

If you do make this “book,” my family would watch it.

• WSB says:

Or funnel to the right group. There needs to be an alliance, IMHO.

• MelH says:

WSB, why an alliance? Mario Puzo exposed the mafia. He didn’t need an alliance..

• WSB says:

But it was Rudy Giuliani, the law enforcement end, who actually broke it all up.

That is the kind of alliance I am thinking
          about.

And Rudy has been aligning with Chanel Rion.

Kind of a three-legged stool if you will.

• MelH says:

Hmm, that’s news to me. But no matter. Sundance needs to make an alliance with whom or what that isn’t already corrupt but knows the details of the case and has power?

• WSB says:

Mario dramatized the lifestyle with real characters; however, Giuliani was responsible for toppling the major crime families in NY.

“1985-1986: Giuliani crushes Five Families’ finest…
              In the 1960s and 1970s, a series of developments paved the way for the U.S. government to pursue mobsters more aggressively and on a larger scale. First, in 1963, convicted New York mobster Joseph Valachi broke La Cosa Nostra’s sacred code of silence to become an informant, revealing key details about its structure and customs. In 1968 Congress passed a law allowing wiretap evidence in federal courts, providing investigators with a vital (and controversial) weapon in their war against organized crime. Two years later, it passed the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) Act, which allows for prosecutions against criminal organizations and the seizure of their assets.

Armed with these new tools, future New York mayor Rudy Giuliani, then a federal prosecutor, masterminded the indictment of 11 Mafia leaders, including the heads of New York’s five dominant crime families, in February 1985. The case against them relied on bugs planted in strategic locations–such as the dashboard of a Jaguar owned by Lucchese family chief Anthony “Tony Ducks” Corallo–over the course of a four-year investigation. Eight of the original defendants stood trial together and were convicted in November 1986.

Known as the Mafia Commission Trial, the case marked a turning point in prosecutors’ approach to “crushing” La Cosa Nostra, as Giuliani put it. Rather than hunting down an individual capo (boss) or underboss, who would quickly be replaced by the next in line, they would seek to dismantle entire chains of command.”

I was living there then. We were THRILLED!!!!!

We went to Sparks Steakhouse the night after Castellano was hit! December 16, 1985.

• Tornarosa says:

WSB. I agree with you. An conservative information alliance could be effective in focusing an information campaign, the goal of which is to get the Pres elected. The Left will accuse us of doing what they are doing, so what’s the big deal?

I think I would leave it to Sundance how best to utilize Book III, but I agree the short-term goal is to help get the Pres re-elected.

President Trump uses persuasive media techniques every day with his Tweets.
        Counter the Big Lie with the Big Truth.

Repetition
        Coordinated
        Non-stop
        From multiple megaphones
        Every conservative outlet to have the daily message or scoop
        Experts/ Facts/ Statistics
        Create Fear Uncertainty Doubt in the enemy *FUD*
        Bandwagon, ridicule, reveal scandals

What if every conservative media outlet demanded daily that he get a Montreal Cognitive Assessment test, (MOCA). President Trump took one and got all 30 questions right. 27 indicates some cognitive impairment. What do you think Sleepy Joe’s score will be? Wouldn’t help if Donna Brazil gives him the answers, it’s largely a test of memory.

46. SGH says:

So, Sundance, I’ve re-read this mostly because you tend to be factual, not personal… What do you (I don’t want a suggestive word here) we should do? You arm us with information, but probably most of us just read/ learn.
    I’m game. I do nothing, but vote. I still feel helpless or inadequate to reach anyone who might hear me. Especially in Virginia.

47. dallasdan says:

History needs your book for the facts to be accurately documented and the full story of the coup and associated DS gambits to be told.

48. Richie says:

Get Em

49. Please!!!!
    Just do it!!!
    We are ready!

50. Local Treeper says:

How can I help you accomplish this other than saying YES!