President Trump and First Lady Melania travel to Keystone, SD at Mount Rushmore to celebrate Independence Day.  President Donald Trump will be delivering remarks at South Dakota’s Mount Rushmore Fireworks Celebration.  Event scheduled for 10:00pm ET; however, livestreams are ongoing.  [Links Below]

White House LivestreamRSBN Livestream Link –  Fox10 Livestream Link

This entry was posted in Celebrations, Donald Trump, media bias, Melania Trump, President Trump, Uncategorized, USA. Bookmark the permalink.

676 Responses to President Trump and First Lady Melania Celebrate Independence Day at Mount Rushmore – 9:00pm ET Livestream…

1. goddessoftheclassroom says:

COURTESY OF THE RED, WHITE, AND BLUE!!!

2. modspell says:

You know that Mount Rushmore is Antifa’s biggest target, right? They are going to try something and the parks department better be prepared. The DNC already ran an ad denouncing this event as a celebration of “white supremacy.” We are dealing with fing SICK monsters who need to be arrested, not debated.

• Tl Howard says:

He sure made it one: let the _uckers try.

• Amy2 says:

Did you see how the crowd responded when he talked about Lincoln pushing for the passage of the 13th amendment? That was my favorite part.

• nimrodman says:

I’d like a couple spotters and snipers deployed round-the-clock, with thermal infrared telescopic scanners to catch anyone attempting to scale / rock-climb it with intent to vandalize.

You don’t even need to shoot ’em, just brush ’em off with pings to the rock right next to them. They’ll get the picture.

Park Service should recruit from Special Forces / Army Rangers / Marine Recon, that sorta thing. Rotate teams for 24-hour coverage

I’ve got a nephew who’s ex-Army Ranger with Afghan experience, now part of Border Patrol. He and his squad patrol the mountains to nab illegals and smuggler’s spotters who observe and alert and direct operations from on high.

The Ranger / combat experience suits the task

Same-same strategy would work well at Rushmore, I reckon

Pres Trump clearly said “we won’t let it be defaced”, we better live up to that

That force needs to be deployed and in place in advance

Otherwise you get caught with your pants down (like with vans in the road, huh?)

3. modspell says:

4. romy911 says:

Watching the fireworks, the music, the President and his family reminds me of the Inauguration.

5. A long time ago I read the story of the very lengthy creation of the sculptures on Mount Rushmore, how long it took, and how Gutzon Borglum finally died, leaving the completion to his son. It is an extraordinary, historical and singular work. This story made quite an impression on me when I was young and I would have imagined that anyone who knew the story of its creation could never want to harm it.

But I’d be wrong. Just now looking it up again I realize that Mount Rushmore has become yet another treasured part of American history that leftists want to eviscerate, and they have been writing a different narrative about it (and it’s artist) in order to try to justify it.

President Trump sounded croaky tonight.

• Brian says:

what you heard imo was passion for every word he spoke.

• spren says:

One of the best, most inspiring, and timely speeches he’s ever given and you are focused on his voice quality? I think this was a watershed event and a rallying call to all true Americans.

• fionnagh says:

Not sure what “croaky” means. I found the President’s tone subdued. Measuring out each word, as if each word were a warning shot across the bow. This was not meant to be a boisterous rally. This speech was, again, a warning. I think our President is angry. Think the “cold anger” as referenced on this site.

• Amy2 says:

He was fine! Did you watch him smile during the fireworks, and for the ending song?

• Robert Smith says:

They don’t care what we think because once they destroy it they’ve erased it. Sure we talk about ANTIFA and BLM, but this is what the Democrats have become. Cheap political power plays? No, they’re going all in and American culture is the target. All they want is to be in charge of whatever remains.

6. Tl Howard says:

Great music for those fireworks.

7. BareKnuckledConservative says:

If anyone has a link to both the governors speech and the Presidents speech, please post them

Thank you!!

8. simplewins says:

I have never seen fireworks like that! WOW.

9. RedBallExpress says:

I wish President Trump could have his 2nd inauguration at Mount Rushmore.

10. Laurie Walker says:

IMO this speech is second only to his Inaugural speech.

The president hit on every single “social justice” issue that the public has to deal with.

The president is responsible for the economy and nation security. The citizens are responsible for their social arraingments. It’s depressing to most people that the government (big daddy) can’t fix all of their problems.

• MakeAmericaGreat says:

A towering speech. Magnificent and perfect for the moment.

Stephem Miller (had to be him) is a great speechwriter.

Tonight was everything that Tulsa was supposed to be, times 10.

11. RobInPA says:

A FANTASTIC and Inspiring Speech!!

12. FreedomNinja says:

Happy Independence Day President Trump and all you amazing Treepers! God bless you all!!

13. simplewins says:

This is AWE INSPIRING!!!

14. Miya says:

JUSTICE SCALIA IN THE NEW MONUMENT.

I am so happy.

15. Tl Howard says:

And I thought the finale over the Charles River in Boston was spectacular.

16. Todd says:

What is the executive order for? Monuments?

17. evergreen says:

He said it’s time to speak out loudly in defense of America and its goodness.
    Time for the silent majority to makes its proud feelings and love of country known finally, coast to coast and everywhere in between–and feel COMFORTABLE doing it. If there’s any doubt, you’ve been asked by the President.

• spren says:

I’m done with these people who besmirch our amazingly great country. They only have the voice they do because of our greatness, and none of them deserve to be heard.

18. crikey9 says:

The music the fireworks show was so inspiring thanks for the reminder. This is the first year in a 37 year tradition that my large family will not be coming together to celebrate the 4th….

19. Tl Howard says:

Are these Chinese fireworks?

20. Bogeyfree says:

Leave it to PT…..

Our schools won’t teach our children our great American history so he is going to do it through the eyes and works of the greatest Americans via a National Park for all.

Take that you liberal educators.

Trump the great American Teacher!

Brilliant!

21. woohoowee says:

“Fireworks”, Sundance 🙂 Fireworks!

And they’re just spectacular!

22. romy911 says:

I’m enjoying watching this with all of you. When I was watching the flyover and crowd at Mt Rushmore, I told my husband, “These are my people.”

23. 335blues says:

It’s time like these the bring forth leaders.
    New leaders, people who never thought they would be leaders.
    They wake up one day and the they are different, changed.
    They see the problem and they are ready to rise to the call.
    Are you that person?
    America needs new leaders.
    The republican party has dinosaurs for leaders that stand for nothing but themselves.
    You know who they are.
    Change the world. Are you the person who will try?
    What have you got to lose?

24. Patience says:

Spectacular !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25. Super elite covfefe999 loves her President! says:

Someone on RSBN’s YoutTube chat called Antifa the “Soy Army” 🙂

26. NJF says:

FYI

• sunnydaze says:

I LOVE this idea!!!!

*Especially* with all the bullsh*t we’ve just been thru.

It. Is. Brilliant!

• TheTorch says:

I think this may be even more brilliant than we realize!

Because specific people have been named for the statues, people are already arguing over who is missing. Which means this will get the widest dissemination possible, and talked about by people that love the idea and hate the idea!

This President is simply masterful at this stuff.

• tuskyou says:

And talking about all our great Americans! How about ____? No, I think ___ is better. I want ___to have a statue. And so it goes until someone points out we’ve got more great than not so great Americans. Winning!

• Robert Smith says:

By arguing they have already accepted the premise and existence. Done!

• old deplorable owl says:

I’m guessing that releasing the list will also cause many who were “skuled” in the last forty years to go find out who many of them were and why they’re included. That guy’s mind has more layers than an onion, and every layer more brilliant than the last!

• Robert Smith says:

Definitely not in DC.

• fionnagh says:

I’m sorry, but all I recall about Dolley Madison is that she saved the Washington portrait. Can’t recall if she also saved the china, or if the British dined upon it:)

This statue project will be years in the making. Sure hope I’m still around to walk through the garden with my granddaughters. May they feel as I did, nearly 60 years ago, seeing the home of Betsy Ross and actually touching the crack in the Liberty Bell.

Wonder who thought up this Garden of Statues. What a delightful slap in the face to the anarchists!

27. Cathy M. says:

Man!! Those pyro guys are fantastic!!

28. The Gipper Lives says:

That was a Statement for History. We’re blessed to have witnessed it and been a part.

• spren says:

Gipper, I told my wife as we were watching it that it was historical, and a watershed event. I think this is going to rally all of us who have been feeling demoralized by what we’ve been seeing and that, perhaps, our greatest days are yet to come!

29. warrprin1 says:

I’m with you romy. Our friends on this site are my favorites too. This is, unquestionably, the best place to watch all of POTUS Trump’s rallies and speeches if one cannot be there in person.

30. paulashley says:

Great speech. I especially liked that Trump called out politicians to get bold and fight. He’s pretty much on his own except for a handful with courage.

31. Kalena says:

Wow this singer has some pipes.

32. Nigella says:

Wonderful speech… I was brought to tears several times… God bless President Trump and God bless America…

33. ezpz2 says:

Wow! Just wow!

34. sunnydaze says:

6:45 Eastern tomorrow Trump will be speaking again in D.C.

Cspan 1 will have it on TV.

35. visage13 says:

That was amazing, I wish I could have been there.

36. TheTorch says:

Beauty of Mount Rushmore!

Magnificent Speech!

More Statues!

Great Music!

Amazing Fireworks!

Lefties Imploding!

Happy Independence Day!

This just defined election 2020 and what it is all about !

37. Kalena says:

Cpan reairing the speech NOW

38. bullnuke says:

Fantastic show. Thanks for the links, Sundance. Wouldn’t have seen the fireworks without them.

39. Patience says:

Seems our fantastic and very lovely First Lady Melania
    housed some protection
    under that unique and rather interesting dress.

40. listingstarboard says:

They played my favorite Merica song–James Brown “Living in America” Love it!!

41. 4sure says:

WOW’ MAY BE BEST SPEACH EVER.

Sorry about shouting. But, it was great. The history on each President depicted on Mt. Rushmore and then the follow up.

We need more speeches like that.

God bless PTrump’ And God bless America. Would loved to have been thete.

• RedBallExpress says:

The stories of George Washington and the rest was heartfelt. Those guys didn’t know if they would succeed but they never gave up.

They are not the stodgy wooden toothed wig wearers we studied in school on a hot afternoon when we would rather be outside.

• spren says:

George Washington is the greatest American who ever lived. I’ve read many books about him, and the more I read, the more I find myself in awe. If I ever return to Mount Vernon, I want to kneel by his grave site and give thanks to him.

Read “Washington’s Crossing” by David Hackett Fischer, and “The War That Made America” if you can find it. The latter was produced out of a documentary produced by Public Television (if you can believe it) out of WQED in Pittsburgh. My daughter was an associate producer of this production and it is amazing. It is about Washington’s role in the French and Indian War, and the book contains many private letters he sent to a dear friend who was sworn to destroy them upon Washington’s death. The friend, realizing their historic value, refused to do so and now they are available for everyone to see. This amazingly great man was truly the Father of our country.

I place Washington alone at the top, followed closely by Reagan and Trump.

42. sunnydaze says:

That was a great event.

Thankyou , President Trump, for doing this this year, when so many are going to be missing out on normal 4th festivities.

I think you just went a looong way in making up for the loss of that.

Beautiful Independence Day celebration and a great speech!

43. Blind no Longer says:

Fantastic Speech….Fantastic President….
    ON TO VICTORY IN NOVEMBER!!!!!!

44. RJ says:

Man, what a great speech by PDJT!

45. CountryClassVulgarian says:

Wow!!! Just Wow!!! My heart is full. Thank you God for this amazing country.

46. A2 says:

💥💥💥 Must listen Japanese consulate General rocks it!

47. keystonekon says:

This speech was inspired, beautifully written, and delivered. The audience there KNEW they witnessed history and a toss of the gauntlet to the prissy leftists, the RINOs and the media.
    I cried more than once with the gravity and tenderness of love from this magnificent President to We, the People!
    HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY,

48. keystonekon says:

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY,

49. keystonekon says:

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY,

50. Nan says:

Important moment in history, President Donald J. Trump just rekindled and ignited the spark of liberty in the heart of every American patriot. Fight on! USA USA. USA