President Trump and First Lady Melania travel to Keystone, SD at Mount Rushmore to celebrate Independence Day.  President Donald Trump will be delivering remarks at South Dakota’s Mount Rushmore Fireworks Celebration.  Event scheduled for 10:00pm ET; however, livestreams are ongoing.  [Links Below]

White House LivestreamRSBN Livestream Link –  Fox10 Livestream Link

This entry was posted in Celebrations, Donald Trump, media bias, Melania Trump, President Trump, Uncategorized, USA. Bookmark the permalink.

676 Responses to President Trump and First Lady Melania Celebrate Independence Day at Mount Rushmore – 9:00pm ET Livestream…

1. Sara c says:

Right Side Broadcasting did an incredible job on covering the protests and removal of blocked vehicles.

• FL_GUY says:

This was a professional attack, NOT a protest. These criminals are not protesters, they are Brown Shirts using the same terrorist tactics.

• Already stated RSBN did a fantastic job of covering. RSBN Jorden from the beginning of the “peaceful protest” said he spotted about 10 agitators in the group. I estimated 4 on camera. 3 of those were arrested and one other was arrested later. Did not see who that was. Rest of the “peaceful protesters” dispersed when the NG showed up.

Well handled by LEO and NG. Great coverage by RSBN. Heard Hannity used RSBN video. He better give RSBN credit.

Ok enough of the extracurricular activity and to the show.

• Robert Smith says:

I think this stuff needs to be shown.

Seriously, let’s block people from attending a Trump speech/celebration rally!
          I am sure the next time they may just load up the vans with ammonium Nitrate and blow them up. Win at all costs for the left, right?

• carterzest says:

Saw a guy pull 2 bats out of middle van about 10 minutes before the rush. Just crazy casual….
          Great job RSBN!

• MfM says:

You can tell who the police are concerned about…

Hint, who do they have their backs turned ot?

• Provocateurs brought in multiple, large passenger vans, blocked road, removed the tires and fought with MAGA supporters. RSBN had excellent coverage starting at 2:00 pm. Obstruction of a presidential event has serious penalties. Prosecute all parties involved to the fullest extent of the law.
      There are today an estimated 40 million slaves across Africa, the middle and far east, but there is no protest to free them.

• luke says:

Yea my buddy just sent that to me. Sooooo frustrating. This is war. I have a few ideas on how we move forward. That would be later tho. But this is war.

2. fionnagh says:

Here’s betting (hoping?) that at some point tonight, the President’s face will be superimposed on some part of the mountain. You know, like a trial run:)

3. Shhhhh!! It’s a Trump rally! Don’t tell anyone!😎😂😎

4. jelu says:

what the heck is happening in S. Dakota??????????????? if this isnt resolved, there is no hope for us normies!!!!

5. TrueNorthSeeker says:

Enjoying listening to the band music on RSBN’s coverage. They’re doing a nice job covering the event, protests and all. Looking forward to the President’s speech and the fireworks!

• Cduran says:

I was infuriated at the white glove given to these “protestors”. Imagine blocking our POTUS from giving a speech at a National site. I have calmed down and enjoy music.

• CountryClassVulgarian says:

According to RSBN the legitimate protest was by Native Americans. That was they reason for the kid gloves.

• bessie2003 says:

Agree; when there was the arrests being made a witness in the crowd said it looked like there were 10 or 12 outside agitators, no one from the tribe there recognized the people who brought in the vans, that these agitators were the ones trying to start a ruckus. It was short lived for sure. Job well done!

• Florida Girl says:

I was infuriated as well. I was also annoyed at the RSBN anchors calling them peaceful. Blocking roadways is never peaceful.

• technoaesthete says:

Does anyone know which musical band this is?

6. WeThePeople2016 says:

7. alliwantissometruth says:

They won’t be happy until…

8. I’m watching on the Fox1 livestream above and I love…good old fashioned America.

9. Troublemaker10 says:

10. FreyFelipe says:

I take this to be more a rally for independence, kind of like back in 1776, rather than a celebration of independence, as thanks to so many State Governors, who have declared themselves Pharaoh, most Americans now have very little independence left, and many are not even allowed enough independence to even go out in public without wearing a State Pharaoh demanded Holy Face Diaper over their lowly subject face.

11. LizzieinTexas says:

6 min to LZ

12. FL_GUY says:

RSBN was broadcasting when the agitators showed up. Blocking the road has been a professional agitator tactic for years. The action was taken with military like precision as RSBN was filming. They blocked attendees at the OK rally also and seems to be their tactic of choice. Since someone is funding this type of obstruction, action needs to be taken to stop it or we won’t have any rallies.

• Dutchman says:

Emergency personelle, fire and ambulance are legally sheilded from liability if they use those big bumpers on their firetrucks, to PUSH a vehicle blocking their access to a fire or medical emergency.

IF, at say a rally, someone were to experience shortness of breath,…a temporary fainting spell,…just brainstorming possibilities for how to counter this tactic,…?

• I cried when I saw that happening. I felt so badly that security failed to prevent that road block from happening. They should have known. What’s wrong with the President’s advance team?

• nimrodman says:

they need to put some military and anti-insurrectionist specialists on that advance team who can liaison with local National Guard motor pools to field some big vehicles onsite pronto. push anything out of the way that needs pushin’

13. trapper says:

Looking up at Mt Rushmore, sort of from the left, if you look to the right of Lincoln there is a spot that already looks a bit like Trump’s profile, hair and all. Let’s put him THERE.

14. helmhood says:

His Truth is marching on.

15. annieoakley says:

They will never be happy never ever. It is the nature of Marxism.

16. LizzieinTexas says:

Fox 10 feed is doing great.

17. sunnydaze says:

Love this Journey song. One of the few I like from the 80’s. haha.

• Janie M. says:

sunnydaze, I saw them perform at one of our large concert venues (been renamed so I don’t know what it is now) in the 80’s. Their new hit song at the time was “Faithfully” and Steve Perry was their lead vocalist…. what a magical night.

18. CountryClassVulgarian says:

Our POTUS and FLOTUS are about to land at Mt. Rushmore….

19. livefreeordieguy says:

Okay, I admit I may be falling in love with Kristi Noem… But if you say anything to my wife, I’ll… 😉

20. sunnyflower5 says:

Marine Force One choppering right below Mt. Rushmore

21. Magabear says:

The demonrats are a funny bunch. They act like they just found out that America built things on former Indian lands. 😯 Many demonrats, in fact, have homes on former Indian lands……..when will they vacate them? 🙄

22. I love the crowd…no muzzles, no social distancing..love you guys and your wonderful governor.

23. FreyFelipe says:

With a crowd size this large, we can be sure of at least one thing, it’s certainly not a Biden rally.

24. sunnydaze says:

Aren’t any of the Cspans showing this tonite?

25. Kaco says:

Here’s some news of what looks to be support. My husband says all the customers of the company he works for that he talks to want to invest, expand, ramp up production and grow in their own companies but are also saying it depends on the election outcome. My husband indicates they won’t be voting for Biden, and that so far everyone is pleased with the rebound so far. But major investments and projects are on hold until after November.

It seems a lot of these businesses do not want to go back to the malaise days of Obama/Biden and God knows what else they’d bring considering.

26. Jimmy R says:

Any youngster coming out of high school who insists on being a pro musician and has talent should consider joining the military as a musician for a few years. Serve your country, get good at your instrument.

• Precision camera work by the US Military…
      The best

• Landslide says:

So cool! The man knows how to make an entrance and put on a show!!!!👍🏻🇺🇸👍🏻🇺🇸

• warrprin1 says:

Absolutely, Landslide! As I sit here watching, I so wish my mother could have lived to see this. She would have loved this President as much as my husband and I do.

My mom, as a young woman during WWII, left her small town in northwestern Connecticut, and went to work in the Fingerprint Dept. of the FBI in D.C., when there was a real enemy to defang. She was quietly proud of her service to the war effort. I’ve always been very proud of it too. Gotta say it again – my mom would have LOVED PDJT the way we all do here.

HAPPY INDEPENCENCE DAY, DEAR FRIENDS! HAPPY 4th OF JULY – on the 3rd!
        HERE WE GO – STAR SPANGLED BANNER!

• paper doll says:

I Thank Mom for her service!

• What a coincidence! When my mother graduated from high school in 1945 the FBI was recruiting, so she went to DC from the hills of WV the work in the fingerprint department!

It’s a small world.

Mother is still living and I hope is enjoying these events.

Happy Independence Day!

• warrprin1 says:

Thank you, cheering. I have saved the paperwork that I was able to find after Mom died – her discharge from service soon after the war ended. and some commendations for her work. The men were returning from the battlefields and needed their pre-war jobs back. My father fought in the Pacific. They were married in June, 1946 – exactly one year after your Mom graduated from high school. My mother was 26 at the time. My father later returned to active duty in Korea.

The women who kept the domestic economy and the factories running during the war returned to their family homes shortly after the war ended. Those who did not marry, in many cases because sweethearts were killed in action, went on to employment in the textile factories for which our region of small towns was well known.

I feel like I’ve made a new friend this evening. Thank you for the response and for a piece of yours and your Mom’s story.

• My dad was in the Pacific and returned to the States while your folks were getting married, met Mother on campus and married her in the spring. They just celebrated their 73rd anniversary.

My Aunt’s fiancé (Navy) was killed during the war and she ended up marrying a creep on the rebound.

One of the devastating aspects of this tearing things apart has been not only my extreme angst, but the vicarious sense that our veterans have been betrayed. While Dad is fully sentient still and my siblings and I often, almost daily, share news articles with him, there are times I refrain, it just seems so unnecessarily hurtful.

• Mr. Morris says:

Magnificent! First Air Force One flies over Mt. Rushmore and then Marine One flies close to the monument. President Trump celebrates America! We could not ask for more, we have a patriotic President.

• jello333 says:

Hey Sundance…

I’ve tried to email you, but they keep getting bounced back. (I even just tried my other rarely-used email address, and got same thing)

27. RJ says:

On CSPAN @ 10:00 pm. Getting ready!

28. Jenevive says:

Space Force now has thier own song!!!

29. dogsmaw says:

I’m Ready!!!

30. woohoowee says:

U.S. Space Force song live debut!

31. barnabusduke says:

U.S. Space Force! I’d love to be on one one those upright tuba’s for this concert! (My upper lip would last about 17 seconds these days!) 😉

32. Jen says:

Just plan on this type thing happening where the President speaks from here on out. Tulsa was just the beginning….I live in Tulsa. I hope they will be better prepared next time.

33. Jimmy R says:

This song is by Neil Young and Crazy Horse!
    Crazy Horse!

34. Troublemaker10 says:

• Henry says:

Sorry but The whole response was an adequate. They should never allow this to happen. They knew this was going to occur and they took this long to act? Wrong. They should’ve stormed them from the get go.

• starfcker says:

Same thing as Tulsa. What is lacking in his advance team? Almost every massive private event manages to pull off event security perfectly. Here you have the unlimited resources of the federal government, and this is two events in a row where security has been botched. Heads need to roll. This doesn’t cut it.

• fangdog says:

I don’t understand why there is not an advance “clear out” team to make sure anyone wanting to attend does not get blocked or harassed?

The same thing happened in Tulsa Oklahoma. You would think someone would had learned by now?

• paper doll says:

Looking at Jack Posobiec’s tweeter, it looked like the local police just stood around, or should I say ,stood down, for some time. 😕

35. TarsTarkas says:

This is a good man who’s not afraid to call out the enemies of the Republic and doesn’t consider himself African-American, just American:

Good white men (and women) freed his ancestors, ended Jim Crow, and did their best to provide equal right and opportunity to everyone who chose to become a citizen.

36. moe2004 says:

My favorite Elton song!

37. dogsmaw says:

38. dogsmaw says:

Ain’t we got fun…

39. sunnydaze says:

Cspan1 has it on TV.

40. citizen817 says:

41. vikingmom says:

Ad rem – please remove!

42. dogsmaw says:

43. paulashley says:

Just tuned in and am loving the music … and no masks in the crowd!

44. ezgoer says:

SD police handled the Democrat Brown Shirts much better than Tulsa PD who allowed them to block streets needed to access the arena and refused to clear them.

45. I Hear You Now says:

not PDJT of course

but funny!

46. FOX 10 Phoenix showing the band playing. In between songs they show the crowd. Lots of MAGA hats and can hear 4 more years!

47. HK1 says:

White Christians celebrating Independence Day is OXYMORONIC !

On July 4, 1776, the 13 colonies claimed their independence from England.

In the year 2020, White Christian Americans surrendered their freedom and independence to Marxist BLM et al. without a fight.

White Americans can no longer legally defend themselves. A woman in Michigan was arrested by our beloved police officers for simply defending herself by exercising her 2A rights.

When will White Christians declare our independence from BLM et al. (Cultural Marxism)?

48. sunnyflower5 says: