July 2nd – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1260

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Kayleigh McEnany Twitter @PressSec

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,101 Responses to July 2nd – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1260

1. A2 says:

👇👇

• gsonFIT says:

I hope everyone on CTH realizes how very cool it is that A2 shares the local color with us.

• Bubby says:

To me the “local color” A2 provides paints a picture of totalitarianism! That’s the local color Democrats want to paint here as well! If sleepy, creepy, demented Joe Biden gets elected the Democrats will give WTP the Hong Kong treatment!

• gsonFIT says:

Our young Americans seem to want to race to this type of collective government. I hope they grow to understand how irreversible it will be. A2 can give us all thoughts to help us warn young Americans about tyranny. Thoughts and concrete examples can be more useful that just words

• A2- thanks very much for your coverage of the tragedy that is unfolding in Hong Kong. I hope you are not in danger.

• Linda K. says:

We are all with the people of Hong Kong now! I think Japan is very protective of their culture, but an influx of immigrants from Hong Kong might benefit their country and be a good home for these freedom loving peoples.

2. lackawaxen123 says:

Its time to turn the cold anger into the blue flame … like cold anger, its not visible or obvious … but it burns hot … ensure everyone you know that is a Trump supporter gets out to vote come Nov … now is the time to start talking about looking forward to election day … strike up the conversation and see who is iffy about election day … see who has doubts and bolster their confidence (don’t harangue them (thats the lefty way)) just show them that they are not alone … show them that if they think there is nothing they can do that they are wrong … they can vote and they can push others to vote too …
    lets make this viral … 1 encourages 2, 2 encourage 4, 4 encourage 8, etc etc … we don’t have to convert anyone … just encourage them to vote as an act of independence and freedom …

• Dutchman says:

All the Trump voters I know are crawl thru broken glass. Got one iffy, and I work it, gently every time I see him.

Its actually not that easy to find people who aren’t glass crawlers, here.

• romy911 says:

My people are voting. I have 2 Michiganders voting for President Trump that did not vote in 2016. They are voting straight Republican.
        Anybody know anything about the 5 Republicans running in the primary for loser Justin Amash’s seat? It would be good to get a strong MAGA Republican in that race. I don’t live in Michigan but my 2 voters live in District 3.

• jaxnix says:

Lynn Afendoulis is a State Representative and has good ads airing. In meet the pols type event a few years ago she came across as real. Her competition for the seat is Peter Meijer – first foray into the political world. Both are well known local names and have money behind them. Both – 1000% better than Amash. BTW Fred Upton (R-Uniparty) US Congressman in the St. Joseph Michigan area is really pandering — he’s been there forever and has MONEY.

I am seeing Trump and John James yard signs popping up some are HUGE. Michigan primary is in August. I was invited to a conference call with my US Congressman Bill Huizenga and John James a few weeks back. People were somehow selected to ask questions and they were okay – not thought provoking or something that couldn’t be answered with the usual political speak.

I do think we should have federal term limits. 2-6 year terms for Senators and 6-2year terms for Representatives.

• 🍺Gunny66 says:

Would crawl thru a mile of broken glass just to hear our President fart over the field radio

But that’s just me……..😎

Mornin Infidels…..

• ms doodlebug says:

lol Thanks for starting the day with a laugh.

• I always heard you Marines were tougher than us Army draftees. The toughest scenario we heard was: “I’d lay six miles of commo wire just to hear ‘her’ phart in a field telephone….”

• 🍺Gunny66 says:

H&HC, 2nd-16th

Well you are correct……adjusted a word or two….out of respect for the ladies that rate that comment

Then …….

I would imagine you heard the one about the Glass Coffee Table?

I won”t even go there

• budklatsch says:

It is their patriotic duty to vote and preserve the Republic. The other choice is a socialist state. NO THIRD OUTCOME possible.

3. hawkins6 says:

President Trump must be relieved that the competing nation of Chaz is now an embarrassing and shameful blip in American history. They couldn’t even come up with a decent name for it. I wish POTUS would retweet this clever and accurate tweet.

4. nwtex says:

‘No Safe Spaces’ Documentary Trailer
    A documentary by Adam Carolla and Dennis Prager that hopes to expose the threat to free speech.

Stars of Documentary About Free Speech Blast Walmart for Refusing to Sell DVD
    6/2/20

While Walmart typically carries political films by Michael Moore and other liberal film makers in their stores when they are first released on DVD…the chain acknowledges it has passed on No Safe Spaces, which is generally considered a conservative film.

Carolla tells Newsweek that it is ironic that a movie “about the importance of allowing Americans to share ideas freely” was deemed unfit for sale at Walmart. “You can’t make this stuff up,” said Carolla.

No Safe Spaces has been down this road before, as it also couldn’t find takers among the large streaming services like Netflix and Amazon, so it was released online in March by Salem Media Group, a first for the leader in talk radio.

• Dutchman says:

So, since the concept of “truth in advertising” went out the window,…about 20-30 YEARS ago,…
      Maybe should call it something like “How to be the WOKEST you can be, a guide for Social Justice!”
      Lol

• sammie2 says:

It must be disheartening to think you are the wokest only to be out-mentalled by some new freak on twitter the following day.

Its like an arms race with stupidity pitted against mentalism. I wonder if they will ever reach MAD.

• Dutchman says:

Mutually Assured Destruction?
          Possibly when they see the,exit polls from 2020, and are forced to realise just how badly they have faceplanted?

• 🍺Gunny66 says:

Their destruction will be when the cops can tell them o remove their face masks.

They’ve got a bunch of “intestinal fortitude” when they can’t be recognize…..

And once they are recognized they will do what they “All” do.

Start Cryin………Is Ed Henry around?

Asking for a friend ….

• fionnagh says:

Somebody’s on a roll this morning:)

5. PVCDroid says:

This is a Burisma press conference in Ukrainian on June 22nd with the investigators playing the tapes between Biden and then President Poroshenko. It covers the NGO relationships and SOROS involvement. This poor little country didn’t know what hit them dealing with US politicians wanting their take. This is unfortunately being covered up in the US. Even current President Zelenski is trying to get this prosecutor to shut up and now his approval rating is in the upper 30’s.

I just can’t see this not being addressed before the election but I can’t believe a lot lately.

Worth the time to watch = over 1 hour

6. Troublemaker10 says:

NASCAR’s Corey LaJoie to run ‘Trump 2020’ paint scheme at Brickyard 400

7. nwtex says:

From the John & Ken piece 🙃 –>
    The question we have, what if we protest the closings and decide to loot shoe stores?
    Is that okay ?

• Tseg says:

Frau Witmer also toggled the bars back off again yesterday. I guess she realized loose lips would sink her ship.

• wildsailor2018 says:

Except in the vicinity of her cottage. Maybe she plans a get together to celebrate the oppression of July 4 with her closest Demonrat advisers at the local pub.

• p'odwats says:

Gavin Doomsom is too stupid to do anything on his own. He’s getting his orders to shut down the state from Deep State HQ. Could it be it had something to do with the very positive jobs report from June where four million plus jobs were added? Hmm? California being the largest state and a huge part of the national economy. C’mon folks. It’s not that complicated. The Democrats want to depress the economy as much as they can to use as an issue in November. California and New York are still huge components in the national economy, and unfortunately they’re blue states run by incompetent Deep State puppets like Doomsom and CuoMOB!

• doyouseemyvision says:

I wonder if he’s gonna be the guy to replace Biden at the convention…..I think Cuomo is done with.

8. citizen817 says:

• Ferret2 says:

He is getting close to Nursing Home Time. For his sake he better not check into a New York facility.

• 🍺Gunny66 says:

Can you say COVID?………..

Then Biden’s VP takes over……

They’ll set it all up

• kimosaabe says:

Nobody home in Demented Joe’s head.

• teabag14 says:

The more I see Biden, the more I think he cannot possibly make it another four months to the actual election.

In these, um, “unprecedented” times, what about a bait & switch? We know the Dims have something up their sleeves or they wouldn’t be slow-tracking the VP selection. Maybe we’re looking at the shiny object (Biden) and missing the real plan.

9. nwtex says:

aww what a wonderful life he (and his family) led. And then boom the vermin came along and tried to destroy him. Dear God have mercy on us all.

Wonderful to see Keith! I miss him!!!

10. citizen817 says:

December 7, 1999… interview

• cheering4america says:

Almost two years before 9/11

The crowd loved him … then
      They loved Giuliani
      New York was doing great
      The nation’s economy was doing well and he had a plan to wipe out the National Debt
      He had serious thoughts about how the country should be run long before Hussein’s Regime, and had just put out “The America We Deserve”

Thanks for posting this, it is nostalgic to think how much better off all of us were and sobering to think how much has been “fundamentally transformed” a mere 20 years ago.

11. nwtex says:

Every time I see or hear one of these dire reports re this virus I get a visceral feeling I’m being played in one way or another.

• lmk408 says:

nwtwx–me too, and we probably are.

• Joshua says:

That is because your senses have been honed.

“You cannot unsee” – SD

Do not forsake your senses as they are a gift.
      As opposed to looking away,
      Stare into it

The fire

Test all things…
      Only then can you know what is true.
      Can you see what they see ?

This battle will not be won if in our time by the timid.

Know that the Word of God will deliver (carry) you.

• PS says:

That sounds a lot better than admitting the principals and/or their immediate family were out joining the protests and caught COVID that way.

• henry says:

They were deliberately infected? Did one carrier infect all these?
      Seems odd how that just “kind of happened”?

Would really like to see the proof that all 40 of these were healthy BEFORE but not AFTER.

• Flabbergasted says:

The articles says they are in quarantine. It does not say they have Covid. Precautionary but sounds really scary when you say 40 principals.

• Robert Smith says:

And, they don’t need all of them to be infected. just throw a wrench in enough places to disrupt planning and they’ll give up on the school year opening soon enough. It’s just the student’s education.

• Robert Smith says:

That just means they can spread the fear when possibly one person in the room had it.

• pyromancer76 says:

I hope they are taking their zinc + hydroxycholorquine as preventive (works mainly at the beginning). Then almost all will be well. The very few can get further treatment. No real need for quarantine.

• mikeyboo says:

nwtex-hmmm the quarantine of the principals may be a sort of silver lining.

• JoAnn Leichliter says:

Lol!

12. gsonFIT says:

Anyone that wears a mask is someone who still trusts Corporate Media,

• gsonFIT says:

disclaimer: If a store request that i comply

• Wearing a mask is not a symbol of anything to me.
        I went shopping yesterday and wore a mask, and I plan to ware a mask during cold and flue season from here on out, while in crowed places.
        Since mask are not that uncomfortable, it seems like the reasonable thing for me to do.
        And I do not have to shave, facial hair on me tends to scare people for some reason.

• gsonFIT says:

Yes I thought about that after my post. Not sure I did the best job of writing what I meant and I apologize. My point was meant to be along the lines of media continues to politicize important parts of everyone’s lives. Like reading the horoscopes in a printed newspaper MSM writes so that they fire off some emotion in all readers.

Seems to me they use this ability to divide and I wonder to what end. Again, I regret the initial comment and respect everyone’s freedom.

• Judith says:

I respect your POV. Try an experiment and turn off fake news broadcasts for one week (forever is better.. increase incrementally). Not Hannity, not Tucker.. Nobody gets your ear except for our President and his press sec’y.

Then visit these threads instead. You will instantly pick up how ENEmedia sets our daily table for discussion (Why this or that topic?). Even in refuting their propaganda of the day, we tend to pick up the ENEmedia’s subtle slants, and we run with them. Divisive.

Their NWO vernacular is the worst: hate crime.. white nationalist.. are very loaded terms. This language bending is not accidental. Now, suddenly, the marxists are the “woke.” Not sure when that word was stolen from us, but I think it was a recent remark by Obama. They were the “resistance,” and now they’re also the “woke?”

I call this tendancy “bringing home the raid.” We really should break that habit somehow. Watch how Kayleigh does it. Deflect. Then bring the Hammer of truth.

When asked, I always point the sheeple toward God’s law. Staying above the “fray” of the day does help one to live a righteous life. The Lord, not Tucker, is MY Shepherd. AMEN.

• gsonFIT says:

“Winners don’t chase red laser dots. They don’t seek the company (or approval) of fools. Instead, they SET THEIR OWN TABLE of discussion. They set an example for others to follow.”

Love this. My hobby is coaching youth sports, and you can bet I am gonna use this one.

• Tom W. says:

Unless you’re using a N95 mask, you are NOT protected. Even with a N95 mask, it must be securely fitted to your face–no gaps. Try wearing one of those for just 15 minutes and feel how restrictive it is.

• You are conflating being absolutely protected, with being somewhat protected.
            If the virus is evenly diffuse in the air, a lower quality mask will not protect you , but if the virus is not evenly diffused in the air, any mask can help deflect the contaminated air flow passing by.

• maggiemoowho says:

I wear a mask when I go out because my husband is working with COVID19 infected patients every day. I know there are silent carriers of the virus and I don’t want to take the chance (in case i’m one of those people) and spread COVID19 to a person who has a compromised immune system or to an elderly person who has a higher risk of dying from the virus. Now I don’t wear them while walking my dogs or at home, just at the grocery store or places like that, but I do not follow those stupid arrows in the isles, no time for that, get in and get out.

• An American says:

patio, if you have facial hair and wear a mask, the mask is worthless. The beard defeats the integrity of the mask. You will be politically correct but not protecting your health. Not that the mask protects your health in the first place.

• Any mask can help deflect an air current that contains the virus that you could get in passing, even though the mask does not filter out all the virus out.
            The test proving that mask do not protect you, was using air that had the test particles evenly diffused in the space.

• mikeyboo says:

I wear a mask in public. It can’t hurt others and may add protection against spread of the virus.

• 813.52Ran says:

“Wearing a mask is not a symbol of anything to me.” – patiosurvivor

Oh, but it IS a symbol to those who are controlling you. Do as you are told, we’ll all pretend it was your own great idea. This is exactly how the end begins.

• stardock says:

Which is why we lose

• gsonFIT says:

Someone that owns a store has a right to serve whoever they choose. If that biz owner makes a biz decision to require mask then we should respect that decision and go someplace else if we do not agree.

• Kathy says:

I believe small businesses are being monitored for their enforcement of mask wearing in counties with mandates. They’ve been screwed over royally for their non essential shutdowns and now at risk of county closure for reports if they don’t enforce masks. God bless these small businesses. I’ve decided I’ll wear a “thong” mask and go in and shop.

I avoided businesses who chose to mask mandate prior to the county mandate and will continue that plan as of now. But, I think small businesses are in a heap of trouble, so I’ll give them some support!

• gsonFIT says:

what she said!!!

• amjean says:

My hair stylist told me that if she doesn’t conform to the “rules” of reopening, then
              she loses her business license for two years. Also, while shut down, she went in
              the office portion of her business to do paperwork and three busybodies turned her
              in for being open. She had to fill out paperwork in order to state her case that she
              was not open.

• Kathy says:

Yes, I’ve had a similar report by my hairstylist. She was very nervous about getting closed down. Not only if she doesn’t follow ALL the rules, but if a client gets a positive test she has to close down. After essentially not seeing her for 3 months, I was sad to see the state of affairs she was in. She said she couldn’t afford to be shutdown for another 14 days.

• Ferret2 says:

I bet Wal-Mart doesn’t have to shut down for 14 days if a customer or employee contracts Covid-1984. Rules for thee, not for them. Spit.

• Robert Smith says:

People wonder how the East Germans got everyone to spy on each other. Think back to grade school there are always people willing to elevate themselves at the expense of others. And you won’t know who they are. People think they’ll know, but you won’t.

• Nepanyrush says:

This anti-mask rhetoric tends to be over the top for something not that big a deal. People wear masks for the sake of others. If everyone does it, COVID-19 declines and businesses reopen, etc. If one professes to care about their neighbor and the economy, it is just not that big a deal to put on a simple mask. Many in Asia wear to protect others from their colds; COVID-19 is more serious than a cold.

• Kathy says:

Your last sentence is exactly the point! Sick people wear masks to protect others. Healthy people have NO business wearing a mask.

• amjean says:

Sick people wear masks to protect others; healthy people should not.

• mikeyboo says:

With this virus people may well be unaware they are sick even as they spread the disease.

• steph_gray says:

Asymptomatic spread could well be a myth – just like that of heterosexual AIDS.

I don’t remember where I saved that article but I’ll try to find it. I think it was a European top doctor who wrote it.

It’s never made any sense to me that people with no symptoms could spread this specific virus. Cold viruses (many of which are coronaviruses, but not all), some are rhinoviruses, right?) have always been considered to be contagious only for a very short period before symptoms show – not after and certainly not forever!

When the dust settles I am of the opinion that we will discover COVID-1984 has been assigned many magical properties by the agenda-pushing “experts” that it never actually had.

• garavaglia1 says:

Complete..unsubstantiated..unproven Bullshit. That you Karen?

• Free Speech says:

This is not Asia. For two centuries of a nation that places the highest value on individual freedom and liberty, we have not worn masks, and there have been worse illnesses than this during that time.

And, if you’ve paid any attention, there are plenty of arguments against wearing a mask. God gave us immune systems. Wearing masks and staying inside will, in the long term, harm the ability to develop herd immunity. Breathing your own recycled air and germs is not good for someone who is actually sick too, and is proven to decrease your oxygen intake.

This insistence on forcing mask compliance is coming from all the wrong quarters who actually want us to keep being sick. For a virus that supposedly harms the body’s ability to carry oxygen through the blood, why would you want to cut off your oxygen intake? Wise up.

If you are a person who has a compromised immune system or are just a germaphobe, YOU STAY INSIDE AND WEAR A MASK. I’m not sick.

• gsonFIT says:

My intent was to be about media politicizing masks to divide America. I agree they are not that big a deal but they become a big open ended question posed by the media. Because of Corporate Media a piece of paper across your mouth and nose represents which tribe you are in.

It should represent health v illness. The media’s efforts discount this and makes it rep an ideology. Published data on the virus is so bastardized it is hard to find numbers to make a decision for oneself. I had an appointment cancel yesterday and I tried to get my mind around the Covid numbers via web search. One young women was very proud of the fact she had a fever 122 days. I think she was promoting her media channel “long haulers” but the DNA of her pride was a fever that represents opposition to President Trump

Trust in the MSM narrative is destroying Americans ability to reason and they are losing touch with reality. How can we resolve the divide if someone wears a 122 day fever as a political badge of honor. She is a martyr. And an idiot but a martyr still.

• Tom W. says:

They wear masks in China and many other Asian countries due to POLLUTION, not colds or flu. China has one of the highest numbers of respiratory illness in the world due to pollution.

• booger71 says:

Many in Asia wear masks because the air is polluted.

• thehawkeyehoneypot says:

This isn’t china. Take your mask & shove it, i aint wearing it no more

• I don’t have the china flu; according to the “science” I would be dead if I had it due to age.

• Lady in Red says:

Is that you, Dr. Fauci? I remember when you said it was largely symbolic.

• Robert Smith says:

Is there a scenario where public mask wearing is ended? Because the current justifications and natural viruses don’t seem like it ever will.

• Marian says:

Nepanyrush- but it IS a big deal because it forces compliance with irrational demands. No mask stops this virus. It doesn’t protect our neighbors. People who want to live in fear need to stay home and not demand the rest of us participate in their charade.

• midtngal says:

So easily manipulated…smh Nashville is reverting back to Phase 2 tomorrow….the final nail in the coffin of any small business! You want to know how you can tell it’s a FARCE??? This from the mask mandate – “The department says masks are not required in the following settings and circumstances: By those who cannot medically tolerate wearing a face covering. No person declining to wear a face covering because of a medical condition shall be required to produce verifying medical documentation” What a joke! They KNOW they don’t have the authority to make you so they have to put this in there in order to cover their ass! Yet, they also state – “The order states those who violate it “shall be subject to civil and criminal penalties, including punishment as a Class C Misdemeanor” starting July 3″. HUH? They threaten to charge in one sentence and then state in another that those who say they can’t tolerate it get a pass! Hypocrisy at its finest!

• Amy2 says:

My “corporate” employer says it is now mandatory. I have been getting by without it so far, and most of the customers are happy to see it. We aren’t enforcing it for customers even though the county has mandated it. Just waiting for that one Karen….

13. Dora says:

Sick! Sick! Sick!

• This proves that education does not cause the elevation of ones character.
      There is no snob, like an educated snob.

• Bubby says:

The participation trophy generation hits the streets dancing! What an ugly sight!

• MitchRyderDetroitWheels says:

Never confuse education with intelligence

• MaineCoon says:

Don’t fall into the trap of buying into the lie that they all have college educations. Some might buy many don’t.

My response to that taunting: Then why do I have a job and you don’t???

They can’t handle truth.

• Hans says:

No thing funnier that having a discussion about politics with some liberal… as they try and loose the logic argument …..they need to change the subject and they finally come out with a statement… “I have a college degree” to which I answer.. you are not the only one…

Or the statement.. I know everything there is to know about politics I was a teacher…LOL.

• Paprika says:

I have a small quibble with the wording of your first sentence, which I believe you might agree with once stated. I don’t believe many college students are getting a college education–they are just going to college–the actual higher education part is what is missing and has been for decades for many disciplines.

If they were actually getting a higher, more in depth education above high school we would not be in the sad shape that we are. Unfortunately this also holds true for most public education in grades K-12 also.

Otherwise I agree wholeheartedly agree with you that even if colleges were actually educating, it does not mean that a college graduate is ‘better’ than one without a college education. It is just a different education.

Learning trades, self education, and the school of hard knocks and life itself can all provide a useful and rewarding life and should be held with as much esteem as a college education. They are just different forms and paths in becoming a productive and well educated member of society.

And let us not forget, that there are many of us who hold college degrees and well as trade certificates and licenses. It is not an either or, one or the other, proposition.

• Leaving says:

Tolerance, Acceptance, Dominance

14. Perot Conservative says:

Where’s John Ratcliffe? Bamboozled again?

15. MaineCoon says:

More experiments by Gates on a population. and did it affect the high COVID-19 deaths in Italy?

FTA: The “Lifetime Immunization Schedule” was introduced for the first time in Italy which allowed its people to be experiments for Gates and the WHO. The Italian National Prevention Plan was approved by the Italian Ministry of Health in February 2017. The serious question that has not been answered is what has been the connection between the excessive death rate in Italy in relation to this vaccination for “all ages,” which took place as an experiment supported by the WHO and Bill Gates.

16. Publius2016 says:

The BLM sign on World Renowned NYC Fifth Avenue has now been renamed by Fake News! Apparently, that tacky yellow block letters is a “mural”

What a joke! Fake News is simply SAD!!

yes, I took the bait this morning wanting to read about the world, silly me…

17. old sneakers says:

Covid-19 has officially been renamed the Nov3 Virus and it is now the official Big Cheat of the democrats 2020 presidential campaign. Get your Nov3 Virus tshirts and campaign posters TODAY!

18. deplorable says:

More evidence of the Uniparty’s existence and another “gift” from the George Bush, just like the Iraq war, his father’s NAFTA, his CAFTA, China PNTR, …

Hundreds of Former George W. Bush Staffers Launch Pro-Biden Super PAC

• Robert Smith says:

Of course W is not voting or supporting Trump but he was too afraid to say it publicly when called on it weeks ago.

19. Dora says:

Maybe the elk was a racist.

20. Publius2016 says:

NBA may return to Disney World in a week…Millionaire Players ay they want social justice and will paint BLM on the court and wear SJW messages on their jerseys too…Some NBA players are conservative…will any STAND UP FOR USA???

BTW professional sports thrive in Capitalist Environments! Pro Sports is about the best of the best…unfiltered competition…hard work new ideas ingenuity!!

Pro players make WAY MORE THAN THE AVERAGE JOE BECAUSE THEY ARE EXCEPTIONAL…in socialism they would be heralded but SLAVES; look at Cuba for examples!!!

• maggiemoowho says:

The NBA is owned by China, they will never stand up for the USA. I just wish the people who goes to the games would realize this and stop going.

21. Perot Conservative says:

Ed Henry claims he will be vindicated.

Henry had an affair with a woman on Las Vegas several years back. And here’s a political picture.

22. jx says:

Understand the enemy’s objectives

h/t vladtepesblog.com/2020/07/01/chronicling-the-new-totalitarian-lefts-ascendance-links-1-july-1-2020/

• This is a great example of the reverse reality of liberal moral narcissism.
      Being an activist for an unjust cause is just, unjust!

• maggiemoowho says:

Go to the American Federation of Teachers, they preach the same damn thing. These Unions need to be shut down for good, they are abusing our children. Does any parent want a teacher who belongs to and supports this crap. Listen to those idiots, they are mentally insane and are teaching your children. Unions are using your children to help push their political agendas, it’s twisted and sick. DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILDREN TO A PUBLIC SCHOOL. I can’t even believe that any of those people are even allowed to be around children, let alone teach them.

23. henry says:

About the BLM bullshit street painting in front of the WH – PT should write an EO that says for every 10 black on black murders committed throughout the USA each week, one foot of the “mural” will be painted over in black until all black on black murders cease.

24. Ausonius says:

Mandatory masks in Dayton, Ohio because of a supposed “Spike” in cases: Suburbs of Columbus and Columbus itself are “seriously considering” mandatory masks “laws.”

Look out! The hysteria WILL continue: your facts and numbers disproving the hysteria are irrelevant. Their phony, distorted numbers and non-facts are what count, not the truth.

• ausonius- the masks are the hill to die on. I hope and pray that our President Trump NEVER gives in on this one point as it could cost him the election
      Anyone who reads my comments knows that I am 1000% behind our President and support him no matter what. But the muzzle masks have become such a symbol of tyranny, especially in the Blue Slave states like NY, that it will be seen as a sign of capitulation if he tries to mandate a nationwide mask order.
      Instead he should do what another reader suggested asap- revoke his original Emergency EO on Corona and declare that it’s over.
      Maybe make the masks illegal except for medical professionals.

• LOL says:

Mask and covid facts:

• Masks are my hill to die on. I consider abusive. And forcing young children to wear them is child abuse.

And I agree that the Emergency EO should be revoked because I am sure here in NC the reason our “cases” keep going up is that the more cases you find the more money that goes into the corrupt and incompetent governor’s pocket…haven’t seen it go anywhere else.

NC is like living in a prison camp. Went to SC a couple of weeks ago and it was like visiting a foreign country. People out smiling, laughing, eat out, art galleries open and artists chatting with people..it was so wonderful. I think I might start going once a month just to life my spirits. Interestingly, NC rates going up dramatically, while SC may be going up and it is normal life there. So, what is the benefit of shutting down? Tyranny.

• Amy2 says:

Forcing young children to wear them is indoctrination. See how easy it will be to control the next generation? Well, my parents made me wear one in 2020, what’s the big deal?

• cheering4america says:

The one and only good reason for not revoking the Emergency EO is because under it, our Customs and Border Patrol is justified in immediately removing those who enter unlawfully; we still have way too many entries, and for way too long, but we CANNOT go back to having our hands tied in terms of removals.

• Bree says:

I’m with you 100%!!!!! I love in California and want some relief. Everyone has to wear one, most of the time I dont. I feel like no one cares what is happening to good and hard working am. I know I live in a blue state, but I didn’t vote for any of this and I am outnumbered.

• Bree-we New Yorkers are in the same spot but I think we are even worse than California.
          Killer Cuomo just keeps tightening the noose around our necks.
          There is really no resistance going on.
          The phony Repubs are all on the take too so they keep their mouths shut and do what they’re told.
          I feel like we are in a guerilla war, fighting a lot of small battles all the time.
          I refuse to wear a mask unless I need to in order to shop.
          Yesterday I went for a doctor visit and his office was so unsanitary that I almost left. Luckily there was no physical contact, I just needed to get a prescription. I told him to put on his gloves and he said “I know what to do”.
          No sinks, no gloves on nurses or personnel, but they went out of their way to make sure that my muzzle covered my nose!!
          Every salon, eatery and small business I visit is cleaner than this guy’s office was.

• The cases in my county doubled in the last two weeks but the amount of hospitalizations only went up by 6.
      Something about the affect of the virus is very different than it was a few weeks back.

• Ausonius says:

Precisely what is happening practically everywhere which has a “spike.”

More cases, yes, but how sick are they, if at all?

And are the hospitalization numbers to be trusted? HOW are people being counted? If they come in with a broken arm, but test positive for Wuhan Flu, we know that some/many hospitals are told to count it as a Wuhan Flu admission.

25. A2 says:

👇🙏

26. A2 says:

👇✅

• kaste668 says:

I only surrender to the Lord Jesus Christ! He is my strength, and he will guide me. Prov3:4-5. Trust in the Lord with all my heart, lean not into my own understanding, in all ways acknowledge (praise) him and he will direct my path.
      Please notice that I must TRUST….

27. A2 says:

Want to do boycotts? How about US 12 billion in annual revenue.

28. BitterC says:

It’s been up for a while, but I just stumbled on the Trayvon Martin movie done by Joel Gilbert. It’s available for free on youtube

29. Dances with Wolverines says:

This is what I fear will happen on election day. Supporters of President Trump will rally to the polls in mass, only to be met at the door with onerous requirements like passing a temperature check, forced to wear mask and questionnaires all administered by democrat controlled election officials (most are). The same suppression of entering a polling precinct will happen just like the suppression that happened at the last Trump rally where enemy combatant democrats giving temperature checks simply walked away from their post.

• It is more difficult to cheat when everyone knows that you are trying to cheat, but the Democrats are good enough at cheating to get away with it.
      So I am worried about the election.

• burginthorn says:

No matter what the democrats try they will still lose. Yes, even with cheating mail-in-ballots. Why? Because this is no ordinary election. To list the craziness of last 4 years isn’t needed, everyone has lived it. Look at America today. President Trump, if he’s done anything, he’s exposed ALL of them. This is no longer about democrats and republicans. This is why I believe President Trump will see numbers like no President has ever seen before.

The way I’m looking at it, the democrats have the most sorry bunch of losers running amok and that’s just bad advertisement. Joe Biden? …So what’s on offer? Socialism? BLM? Riots – Looting? Lock downs? Defund the police? What policy? Raise taxes? Open immigration? Free health care? CHAZ?

President Trump is going to win. But how do I really really know this? By looking at the left. There’s all the proof you need. If they were in control you wouldn’t be seeing everything you’re seeing. They are unhinged, and they’ve released the useful idiots – game over. Thanks for playing.

Yeah I could say every American needs to get out and vote. But I don’t need to. No one does. It couldn’t be more obvious. I do laugh at the media’s totally desperate attempt to say Joe Biden is leading. This is THE joke of 2020. I’ll admit, 2016 I was shitting myself. I thought Donald Trump would win, but I wasn’t confident. This time around? After ALL that has taken place …AND no doubt, there’s more to come, I am extremely confident President Trump will win, and win bigly. Bigger than ever before.

• steph_gray says:

All real supporters of PDJT will treat it just like the broken glass we often speak of crawling over.

I won’t be stopped. We need to prepare everyone timid we know and stiffen their resolve.

30. mallardcove says:

Big jobs report! +4.8 million jobs, unemployment down to 11.1%

Media’s response: Can’t let this be a headline! Push more coronavirus panic!

• FofBW says:

We all have a choice,

Trust in God or give in to Satan. It is really that simple.

• Mikgen says:

Excellent! But never a piece of good news that the MSM cannot put a negative spin on.
      WaPo: The U.S. economy added 4.8 million jobs in June, but fierce new headwinds have emerged
      Yahoo finance: Meanwhile, the unemployment rate fell from May’s level but held at a historically high level, as millions of Americans remained out of work with the pandemic still under way.

But the figures tell their own story:
      Change in non-farm payrolls: +4.8 million vs. +3.23 million expected
      Unemployment rate: 11.1% vs. 12.5% expected
      Average hourly earnings, month on month: -1.2% vs. -0.8% expected
      Average hourly earnings, year on year: +5.0% vs. +5.3% expected

Also, May’s payrolls were upwardly revised by 190,000 to 2.699 million, while April’s payroll losses were revised down by 100,000 to 20.8 million.

31. A2 says:

👇👇
    Great read

Did a Chinese Hack Kill Canada’s Greatest Tech Company?

Nortel was once a world leader in wireless technology. Then came a hack and the rise of Huawei.

32. A2 says:

👇👇🔥

33. StanH says:

“A time for choosing.”

The choices for November 3rd couldn’t be more clear:
    1) Americans vs anti-Americans
    2) Free Market vs Marxist totalitarians
    3) Life vs Death (up to 3 days after birth)
    4) love of God vs love of man
    5) Security (Cops, the Wall, military)l vs Mob rule, open borders, no miltary)
    6) 2nd Amendment vs Mob rule/Helpless
    7) 4th Amendment vs Police state (karen’s everywhere)
    8) 1st Amendment vs the information ministry’s
    9) Constitution and God vs laws of man Lucifer
    10) Man & Woman vs LGBTVXWZ…whatever nastiness
    11) 4th of July vs May Day
    14) Washington, Jefferson, Adams vs Marx, Stalin, Castro
    15) Free America vs the Blue Hives
    16) …and on and on it goes.

We have the opportunity that we’ve waited for since Reagan an opportunity to run right at the swamp rats. They’ve chosen their fiefdoms of crime and graft to finish off their own country and countrymen for the NWO globalist Marxist horse squeeze. Buck up, get Old Glory waving and lets look at this 4th of July as the reaffirmation for our love of the USA, the greatest country since the dawning of man.

Now Comes Free America! They want a fight, we give it to them. Make it clear that vote cheating schemes will be met with the righteous anger it deserves. You swamp rats want to see real rebellion push it too far. Where these idiots destroyed statues of Washington, Jefferson, lets replace those statues with ones 10 times as big. Begin to dismantle the entire education system. Removing Marxist failures and get back to reading, writing and arithmetic, as opposed to are you a boy or a girl.

I see desperation in our opposition, clarified by the MSM 24/7: Polls/Peaceful Protest/Orange Man Bad… This is an opportunity that would no even be an opportunity if it weren’t for our Fearless Great “American” President Donald J Trump and his Deplorable Army. We are on the march and if we stick together “We Will Crush Them!” …even with the cheating.

Be cool, hang tough and be prepared to mobilize, we now have the fight that must be had, Good vs Evil.

KAG!

34. sync says:

COVID-19 andHIPAA: Disclosures to law enforcement, paramedics,
    other first responders and public health authorities
    Does the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) Privacy Rule allow a
    covered entity to share the name or other identifying information of an individual who has
    been infected with, or exposed to, the virus SARS-CoV-2, or the disease caused by the virus,
    Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), with law enforcement, paramedics, other first
    responders, and public health authorities without an individual’s authorization?

Click to access covid-19-hipaa-and-first-responders-508.pdf

35. NJF says:

Grrrrrrrrr. Had on FBN for the jobs report & Maria B’s last segment was with a dr. talking about the how important it is to keep telling everyone to wear masks.

All the while these people on the tv telling us what to do, while they themselves aren’t under the same pressure. How Convenient that they can do their jobs in a manner Where they are able to avoid masks. I’m so disgusted with this shit.

36. For everyone’s Amusement this Morning..
    Along with a AWESOME JOBS report!

37. sunnyflower5 says:

38. wildsailor2018 says:

Now we done it….pointing out that COV-19 with a mortality rate of .2% is 1/10th the issue of the seasonal flu has now lead to the dire scare warnings coming out that ‘the seasonal flu this year is expected to be 10x worse than Cov-19.’ Crying wolf now on the flu that we are all gonna die 10x faster. Oh, and guess what? Yup, just in time to close the poling booths.

Who is coordinating this garbage? What medium are they using to coordinate it? We can find the email and bank account threads for a religious group that buys guns or drinks Kool aide in about 3 days but we cannot seem to figure out this RICO case. The answer must be pretty awful if we continue to let it elude us.

39. sunnyflower5 says:

40. henry says:

The vaccine was given the green light for use by troops after trials proved it was both safe and effective, said CanSino Biologics, the biotech firm involved.

However, its use for the time being will be restricted to military personnel, who offer a tighter medical control group than the general public.

— Some headlines claim PRC is vaccinating its ENTIRE Army. Haven’t read anything that makes that exact claim yet.

I am curious as to just how safe and how real this vaccine really is and what/how long before any side effects start being reported?

• Eric C. says:

I’m sure it’s super, duper safe and effective 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I’m sure it’s being given because the ChiComs care deeply about the health and safety of their soldiers with nothing nefarious. Nope, nothing to see here, move along.

I feel for the Chinese people. Only they have the power to break the bonds of servitude to the Communist party. What is sad, is that if they were a free people and able to pursue their ideas and dreams they’d have a self-sustaining economy.

• doyouseemyvision says:

They will never ‘break the bonds of servitude’. This is the only life they know and the CCP has a surveillance apparatus that snuffs out even minor dissent immediately. Life there will never change.

41. sync says:

SAN FRANCISCO —
    San Francisco police will stop releasing the mug shots of people who have been arrested unless they pose a threat to the public, as part of an effort to stop perpetuating racial stereotypes, the city’s police chief announced Wednesday.

San Francisco Police Chief Bill Scott said the policy, which goes into effect immediately, means the department will no longer release booking photos of suspects to the media or allow officers to post them online.

42. Nick the Deplorable says:

43. henry says:

Full blown brown shirt NAZIS now.

44. Sherri Young says:

Is this related to Berman’s removal from SDNY? ‘Bout time.

45. NJF says:

Oh boy, gonna get interesting!

46. sunnyflower5 says:

47. Guffman says:

Joe Biden has finally come out of the basement – in bad need of a haircut and grooming – to tell us the real problems going on in the world today…