The level of cultural Marxism within the media reports is even more significant than ever before.  U.S. media are trying to protect the domestic terrorists. It is quite unnerving.

In Provo, Utah, a group of armed Black Lives Matter terrorists surrounded a vehicle at an intersection.  The driver would not exit the vehicle to be beaten by the mob.  One of the BLM activists pulled a gun and demanded the driver come out, when the driver refused the terrorist opened fire shooting the driver.   The driver hits the gas and tries to escape, the terrorist fires through the rear window as another armed terrorist joins the fray from the opposite side of the street.   WATCH:

According to local media, police are determining whether to charge the driver of the vehicle for not complying with the mob’s demand for the beating; thereby putting the other terrorists at risk.   “It’s unclear if the driver of the SUV who was shot is facing any possible charge for driving through the protesters after being shot.”

Here’s an enhanced video of the incident:

UTAH – “Several protesters began crowding around the vehicle,” said John Geyerman, Provo Police deputy chief. “The male protester ran toward the SUV on the passenger side, pointed a handgun at the driver, and shot one round through the window. The driver who was struck by the bullet accelerated, trying to leave the situation. The same protester ran after the vehicle and fired a second shot that went through the rear passenger window.”

Officials said the same man who allegedly fired the shots into the SUV also approached another vehicle and broke the window with a handgun.

The driver was taken to Utah Valley Hospital.

Police are looking for the alleged shooter and are asking for anyone with videos or pictures of the incident, or any other information, to contact PPD at 801-852-6210. (link)

This entry was posted in Antifa, BGI - Black Grievance Industry, Cultural Marxism, Death Threats, Dem Hypocrisy, Domestic Terrorism, Fabian Socialists - Modern Progressives, FBI, media bias, Police action, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Racism, Uncategorized and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

587 Responses to More Domestic Terrorism – Armed Black Lives Matter Terrorists Shoot SUV Driver in Provo Utah…

1. sunnydaze says:

So Seattle was supposed to remove the barriers from CHOP today. But, of course, they folded and only removed them from one street.

2. hokkoda says:

Antifa/BLM seems to attract a LOT of Columbine-shooter types of Bernie Bros.

3. RightAroundTheBlock says:

suppose cnn will tell us this was a mostly peaceful protest in Provo.

No disrespect to your suggestion Luke but really, at this point, if anyone sees a crowd ahead please consider:

Stop, Y-turn , go back or in a different direction.

For those that carry. Armed in this situation would not protect you. We can’t have eyes everywhere nor anticipate the level of insanity… I mean “protest.”

In the protester’s defense, he probably thought, in his fervor for social justice, he meant to shoot his bike lock. Common mistake. If we can find him, a social worker will be able to help him organize his protest belt for future clarity.

4. Auwtsnae says:

Violence aside, a protest ceases to be peaceful when it restricts the right of other citizens to travel freely down a public highway.

A protest that disturbs the peace isn’t a peaceful protest.

• Linus in W.PA. says:

Well said, and damn YES!!!

You cannot block roads. That can never be allowed!!!

• suejeanne1 says:

terrorism – plain and simple – Mogadishu

• Auwtsnae:
      Thanks for bringing that up!
      I believe that many local ordinances re protests do not qualify under our Constitution as peaceable assemblies, and should therefore be struck down by courts because they go way beyond the Constitution’s clear and precise language.
      As any fool can see, left-wing protests are meant to be disruptive, and ‘disruptive’ is not peaceable.

5. sunnydaze says:

And then peeps started moving stuff back in to re-block the street.

• William the Comptroller says:

The best part was towards then end when the squat red-haired loser chick runs as fast as her little legs can carry her from across the street just as the victim driver is gaining speed and runs right in front of his truck and gets knocked in her double chin by the front edge of the hood and spun around onto the ground. Other videos show the shock on her face! Classic!!!! [insert “sad trombone” sound effect!]

Those 2 idiots next to the driver’s door should be thanking God on their knees right now that they were not killed by the retard shooter as the bullets could have easily passed through the door or window into their gut/gunt.

At least in CA, there are extra penalties when shooting into or from a moving vehicle. I hope they catch him for attempted murder.

6. emeraldcoaster says:

Unless I’m mistaken, Provo is not known for folks swarming vehicles at intersections. Where was law enforcement?

• paper doll says:

Among the “protesters” .

• hagarthorrible says:

…on their knees?

• MTeresa says:

Had an interesting exchange with an acquaintance of mine regarding cops doing exactly that. His offspring (this is one of those “they” situations) explained to him that when a cop take a knee, it’s like “battered wife syndrome.” So you see folks? No one in their world is ever redeemable. No one is ever allowed to make amends. No one is ever allowed to to do anything but accept anything but what they say and shut up about it. Do you see how evil this thinking is?

NEVER bend the knee to BLM. Never.

If you are trying to listen to the other side and show some (I would say very misguided) compassion to the “cause” – you still lose. Always.

The communists are not at all interested in dialog.

They are not interested in anything fair.

They want what they want and if you have it, they will take it.

These agitators must be absolutely and totally crushed. There is no negotiating with them.

We either win through strength or we lose for good. Stick a fork in it. This is a fight for all the marbles.

PS – And as this acquaintance loves to tell me – things are not as binary as we would like (especially in regard to his “offspring”).

I strenuously beg to differ.

• Dutchman says:

Conmunism must cheat, because the can NOT compete.
          Whether its the marketplace of goods and services, or the marketplace of ideas, this central fact holds true.

And so your absolutely right, they don’t want a dialogue, or a debate. Because in an “honest” debate, just like a “fair” market, they LOSE.

• dbobway says:

So what if the driver of the SUV, stops is truck steps out and empty’s a magazine of .223 ammo out of an AR 15 into the crowd?
          Does that become the smoking gun of white supremacy?
          Or reload and continue fire until the crowd is gone or dead?
          We are here now.
          Law enforcement is running out of options.
          No question, innocent people have to keep their chin up and act like it’s war.
          Don’t bring a bewildered look, to a gun fight.
          This was a flight, not fight situation.

• mike says:

My juror sympathies:
            Unload on your private property for self defense, check.
            Drop a specific assailant on a public road, check.
            Drive over an assailant or two to escape, check.
            “Push” your way out of a threatening mob with a vehicle, check.
            Unload on a whole crowd, full auto, in the middle of a road, probably not.

• 🍺Gunny66 says:

Mask Patrol….

• jleonard14 says:

Washing the protester’s feet.

7. Kaco says:

Should I start looking to see if there’s a local militia to join? Maybe that could be an idea. We are able to form militias to keep the peace, right?

• merlintobie says:

an existing militia will not be interested in new recruits – too much chance of FBI-instigator-agents and the like

form your own security detail, with like minded neighbors – keep it small, with only WELL KNOWN members (who can keep their mouths shut)

• Whistling_Past says:

Rooftop *Americans*.
        Because it’s time.

• Georgia says:

Yes — Wray and his FBI have told us — the real problem is all those “White Supremacists” cleverly disguised as Antifa/BLM….

• 🍺Gunny66 says:

All my neighbors within 4 houses either way began a “Block Protection” Unit.

Soon we had the entire block involved.
        We started this back when we had the Hurricane.

No one from “outside” our block can join.
        We have meetings.

Some people are old, so we set up some of our houses as “Safe zones.

Just use your imagination.

If the police are good, they still most times not get there in time

• MTeresa says:

And never assume that the police will get to you in time.

Sounds like you live in a great neighborhood. That strategy is wise and I’m sure more people will adopt it as we move through this crazy time.

I have friends that are so anti gun. But seeing what has been happening lately has sorta red pilled them.

You cannot tell the people. They must see it for themselves.

• Dutchman says:

I would not be a member of any organisation, that would accept me as a member.
        FBI has a well developed pattern of behavior; find someone “in the target community” that they can ‘get’something on. Tax evasion, or any charge they can hold over their head.

Then tell them the only way to avoid the charges, bankruptcy and ruination, is to go find a terrorist. Was islamic, now they switch to “right wing”, and use the same m.o.

Hence, I would be leery of anyone starting up a militia. Solo Lupine is the way to go, if and when you are so inclined. And ix-nay any internet convos, compadre.

8. kleen says:

I guess Spike Lee is not making a movie about that.

9. Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

Someone please ask the esteemed senator Mitt Romney what he thinks about those “mostly peaceful” protestors blocking traffic, screaming out obscenities in public and shooting innocent motorists right there in his alleged home state of Utah.

(Reminder to anyone caught in a similar situation. Never bring the vehicle to a complete stop. IF no other traffic ignore stop signs & streetlights. Keep it rolling and slowly speed up to get away from the street mob.)

10. JRD says:

B igoted
    L ying
    M arxists

11. WVNed says:

Looks like premeditated murder is now a form of protest. He will do it again.

12. Puzzled says:

A big lie, the peaceful protest. You are not permitted to see with your own eyes. You can only imagine how bad things are that you don’t see.

13. Henru says:

Muslim orchestrated,black inspired violence all done by white tools.
    Brilliant play.

Time to play Irish.

14. revarmegeddontthunderbird says:

They are considering charging the driver with a hate crime after they found two nooses tied in his shoelaces at the hospital.

15. doohmax says:

So you protest police brutality by shooting random drivers on a public city street? I guess the base purpose of all this is to have us start shooting each other. The Left appears to favor mayhem as their tactic of choice. I’m sure this one of the Alinsky rules, but I’m not motivated to look it up. Fk’em.

16. Pale rider says:

He he, ‘go fund’ account for a bounty on him. They would eat their own.

17. Nagothm says:

A peaceful protest does not swarm people or vehicles. Ever. Inaction by police and government is just going to promote people taking action to protect themselves. Proactive action. As in tracking these people down where they live and taking matters into their own hands kind of action. Seriously, unless officials get their heads on straight it’s going to go full wild west all over the country.

18. chojun says:

Guys, listen to me on this.

Of course many of you know I live in Utah. The fact that this happened in Provo is insanity.

I N S A N I T Y

I don’t want to whitewash the problems that Provo DOES have but violent antifa mobs shooting at people is NOT a problem that Provo has. Utah county has an opioid problem but violence in the streets is NOT one of those problems. Over 89% of the population of Provo is Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

I believe without a doubt that this mob was imported into the city and that none of the perpetrators are from Provo – or possibly even from Utah.

Additionally, the fact that none of the mob scattered after gunshots were fired is a HUGE tell that this was an organized situation.

• zephyrbreeze says:

Eyewitness in Provo

Kam Hamilton

I’m SHAKING as I type this.
      For weeks now people have asked, “kam what are your thoughts with everything going on with the BLM movement?” And for weeks I have been silent, and to be honest I wasn’t planning on opening up until tonight’s event.

I was at dinner with a friend IN DOWNTOWN PROVO, when a protest group decided to block a portion of center street. Annoyed, I decided to walk closer to do a head count. Out of the 50 or 60 people at this protest, 5 of them were black, let me repeat that… 5 PEOPLE WERE BLACK at this protest. I sat and listened as they chanted things about police officers, and as they chanted things about “justice for blacks”. As cars sat there honking, the protest group didn’t move. I watched them hit and throw things at innocent cars. As the group marched further down center street, I watched a truck blaze through them, and then guns were shot. AND THIS IS WHERE I LOSE IT.
      As gun shots were fired, I watched an innocent couple, holding a baby run for their lives.

AN INNOCENT COUPLE AND A BABY. My heart shattered, and I instantly became pissed.

This movement is suppose to be for me? All this rioting and protesting is suppose to support me and the black community? You guys are doing this to show your love and support to blacks?

If this is the way you guys want to show support and love, then count me out. I never want people to fear me because of a movement that’s “supposedly” supporting me and my kind. You guys are saying “black lives matter” and I am here saying “all lives matter”. You want to retaliate with “yes all lives matter, but right now it’s about black lives”, then I say this:
      If you think that going around and causing fear is a solution for black lives, you’re wrong. It’s only adding to the problem. Fear is what started this, and what these protesters are doing is only making things worse. I never want people to fear me because of the color of my skin. I never want people to feel uncomfortable because I’m black. FEAR IS NOT THE WAY TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM. It only makes this situation worse for everyone.

If you think that making one race a priority over another right now is the solution, then I say that only makes things harder. We can’t make other races feel guilty or bad or LESS in hopes that they will start treating the “priority” race better. IT WON’T. And this will forever be an ongoing issue as we rotate different “lives” that matter the most “at this time”.

If you think that all cops are the same, then I say you need to grow up and stop categorizing. One bad cop DOES NOT MAKE ALL COPS BAD. One illegal immigrant DOES NOT MAKE ALL IMMIGRANTS ILLEGAL. There are good cops and there are bad cops, and it makes me sick that innocent cops, that have been protecting us and serving us for years, now have to prove themselves. They have to protect their innocent families now because people want to vandalize their homes. They now have to be seen as “murderers” just because OF ONE COP. For all my friends that are cops…. FROM THIS BLACK MALE, I WANT TO SAY THANK YOU, and I would like to apologize for any wrong, violence, or hate crime that has been directed towards you or your family.

I’m a black male that just had his heart shattered because of what I just witnessed with that innocent couple. For a movement that is suppose to be making me feel proud of the color of my skin, it’s only making things harder for me. I get stared at more as I go into places for work, and not the good type of stares, the awkward type. The type of stare where I can just tell they are already afraid because of everything going, and now they are in the presence of a “black guy”. I get asked a thousand times “what are your thoughts” every day now, but before “my opinion” on blacks didn’t matter because I was only “half black”.

When I got booted a few weeks ago the cop couldn’t even look me in the eye and the sad part of that moment, I was completely in the wrong for parking in a spot that needed a permit, yet he was afraid to do his job and give me the ticket. My friends don’t even know what to say to me anymore because they are afraid it’s going to come off racist. MY OWN FRIENDS, not random people, but people that have known me for years ARE SCARED TO EVEN TALK TO ME because they don’t want to be considered racist. I get phone calls asking “if I don’t post anything about what’s going on, are you going to feel like I am a racist? Is it going to come off that you don’t matter to me if I don’t share anything?”.

So again, is this movement really for me?
      Is it really for black people?
      Are these protests helping at all?
      I can’t see how burning stores down, flipping cars over, and harassing innocent bystanders helps us blacks feel important.

Again, I am black male and I don’t feel like the way we are going about “black lives matter” is helping at all. If anything it makes me sick that our world is falling apart, yet so many people are feeling like they are making a difference in the community.
      Take it from a black guy, you’re not helping, you’re only making the world fear black people and that is still making life hard for us.

• emeraldcoaster says:

Kam H., “I watched a truck blaze through them, and then guns were shot.” Of course the video presents a different story, gunshot then blazing truck. Good investigators always strive to evaluate eyewitness accounts with other evidence.

• johnnybiface says:

In the video I saw, there was a white shooter in amongst the crowd at the truck, then as the truck sped away, I saw another white guy point his gun at the truck, supposing he was shooting, as it was going down the road.

• Georgia says:

As this Rapper tells it, it is not about you, it is about Soros and his NWO Agenda to destroy the USA and Western Civilization for his “fun and profit”. All else are just pawns in his game– including the 2 Marxist “Revolutionary” Lesbians “running” BLM that he put in with I think I read $33 Million (nice Masonic Number…):

• thebigharry says:

BLM ain’t making omelets, they’re only goal is to break the eggs.

• sunnydaze says:

God Bless this man.

And yes, he’s right, the BLM crap is NOT about helping black people. It never was, or they would not have started it by hoisting up a criminal as the original “hero”.

They would not have allowed them to shut down highways, terrorize towns in the name of “protest”.

And now it’s gone Full Monty and it’s clear it is only about HURTING black people. But it’s been about that from the start.

He needs some Republican friends who will treat him as a person- and not throw him into a “category” before they feel like they can open their mouth and speak freely. Some people who will just respect him for who he IS.

I wish him all the luck in finding the right people.

• Greg1 says:

That’s an extremely powerful post. One of the best I’ve read.

• MaineCoon says:

You speak truth and it’s sad. This entire BLM movement w/Antifa has set back blacks, whites and everyone else. It’s evil.

• boogywstew says:

Where were your police?

• chojun says:

Also – I would add to perish the thought that the driver would be charged with anything. There’d be an uprising among Utahns if that happened (especially in Provo) – even if the driver had crushed some people in the process of fleeing.

• JustSomeInputFromAz says:

Have been doing searches for the take of the local news outlets.

This report indicates the organizers (using Facebook) were from Salt Lake.

This report has video of the miscreants jumping on another SUV, not sure if was before or after the poor driver of the white SUV was wounded.

19. WVNed says:

Stop calling these thugs protestors. They are shooting random people. They brought guns intending to shoot people and they did. They are murderers.

• Jimmy Jack says:

They’re politics assassins. This isn’t just thuggery. It’s organized for a political
      purpose.

• William the Comptroller says:

We need to treat them like the British army in India treated the Thugees under Gen. Napier. Their allegiance with jihadists make it more imperative as jihadists, like Thugees, looked at murders as a “religious” sacrament to Kali.

I hope they never touch the nice statue of Gen. Napier near the Gore Hotel, Royal Albert Hall in London.

• johnnybiface says:

If these domestic terrorists are going around the country calling innocent Police murderers, It is more than fair to call these people murderers and killers, no longer calling them protestors.

• Rev.Bro. Generik Broderick says:

They are revolting

20. Winston says:

Ever seen that GREAT film, 3,435 reviews with 5 stars? If not, you should:

• sammie2 says:

You mean the great film where the car symbolized America?
      And the Eastwood character rejected his own family and the church for the noble immigrants that he had misunderstood all his life and to hand over the car to the new Americans he had to to realise he could not fight and instead decided to sacrifice himself for the good of the immigrants by being shot to death in a crucifixtion pose by gang members.

You mean that film?

• Jimmy Jack says:

Savage but accurate take.

• Winston says:

Wow! What an INCORRECT, WARPED interpretation of that film. Don’t quit your day job to be a film reviewer.

• sammie2 says:

Really which bit was incorrect?

• Winston says:

Cultural and Religious Reversals in Clint Eastwood’s Gran Torino
            Mark W. Roche and Vittorio Hösle
            University of Notre Dame

Click to access roche_h_sle_gran_torino.pdf

Abstract

• Peoria Jones says:

“…does not shy away from unveiling elements of moral ugliness in American history and the American spirit, even as it provides a redemptive image of American potential.”

Winston, you’re not helping your cause with that one – and I like that film!

• Linus in W.PA. says:

You must have a hard time keeping up with movies.

Eastwood’s character was rejected BY his family. His kids would barely take his calls, and he was diagnosed with severe lung cancer. He was terminal.

Then, he met a family next door with no male adult in the house, and he became their ‘father’ essentially, or maybe their Grandfather.

He said his confessions.

And made is so the deadly threat to his ‘new’ family was eliminated.

You mean that film?

• sammie2 says:

I see you have a hard time discerning propaganda masquerading as art.

• Winston says:

Here’s just one of the far more nuanced interpretations for ya’:

Cultural and Religious Reversals in Clint Eastwood’s Gran Torino
          Mark W. Roche and Vittorio Hösle
          University of Notre Dame

Click to access roche_h_sle_gran_torino.pdf

Abstract

Clint Eastwood’s Gran Torino is one of the most fascinating religious films of recent decades. Its portrayal of confession is highly ambiguous and multi-layered, as it both mocks confession and recognizes the enduring importance of its moral core. Equally complex is the film’s imitation and reversal of the Christ story. The religious dimension is interwoven with a complex portrayal and evaluation of multicultural America that does not shy away from unveiling elements of moral ugliness in American history and the American spirit, even as it provides a redemptive image of American potential. The film reflects on the shallowness of a modern culture devoid of tradition and higher meaning without succumbing to an idealization of pre-modern culture. The film is also Eastwood’s deepest and most effective criticism of the relentless logic of violence and so reverses a common conception of Eastwood’s world-view.

• Winston says:

Linus in W.PA. – Sorry, I meant to reply to sammie2.

• RobInPA says:

That meme Winston is exactly the essence of the ~8 minute slice of Bongino’s show yesterday that was posted here on TCT (yesterday as well).

21. samwise163 says:

Every citizen should be carrying at this point.

22. islandpalmtrees says:

Stop already, with the politically correct

How can a protester, be anything other than a felon when caught on camera shooting at an unarmed person.

““The male protester ran toward the SUV on the passenger side, pointed a handgun at the driver, and shot one round through the window”.

23. snarkybeach says:

Twitter is making fun of this one:

• Henry says:

Only for conservative white males is it a crime.

• Caius Lowell says:

Leftists always lie — it’s what makes them leftists…

• jazzbogie says:

Note to self: When committing a crime in a crowd and lying about the incident, it helps not to have pink hair.

• sunnydaze says:

In fairness to these silly people who think it’s OK to jump in front of moving vehicles:

When BLM 1st started back in the Obama years, the “protestors” were shutting down major interstates across the U.S. with NO consequences.

So they’ve basically been trained by the “authorities” in a lot of these towns that jumping in front of vehicles is A-OK. They’ve been trained that if you step in front of a car, it’s the car’s job to stop.

Hopefully, some of them are starting to see that many American drivers aren’t gonna take it anymore and that it is possible to get hurt very badly if you step in front of a moving car.

Cuz that totally obvious point was not made in MANY places for a few years all across the US.

• midtngal says:

Yep! In Nashville, the CHIEF of Police allowed them to block a major interstate and even went and served them hot chocolate! 🤬 There’s one good thing these “protesters” have done this time…the Chief is retiring soon! They think they’ve really done something! We’ve ALL wanted that!

24. Henry says:

All this planning was done while Wray had hia noble agents in training? Not one intel agency had any idea this organizing was being cooordinated the past three years?

SSCI really needs to be torched. Every POS involved with domestic intell needs to answer.

• hawkins6 says:

Henry:
      I noticed your question mark. I agree. Either he had no idea or more likely he did know like he or his minions hid exculpatory evidence during the Flynn hearing. Bad either way.

25. Jimmy Jack says:

What did I just read? Why on God’s green earth would they be looking at the driver?????

The summer has just begun. This is going to escalate.

• JustSomeInputFromAz says:

Reading the AP article Sundance linked I suspect the comment was editorializing by the narrative engineer authoring the piece….simply no mention of it being a Police/DA statement.

Also the poor guy last report is still hospitalized.

Here is the quote from the AP article:

“It’s unclear if the driver of the SUV who shot is facing any possible charge for driving through the protesters”

And yes that is directly from the article and is missing a key “was” in the sentence.

Hmmm, oversight or intentional?

• hagarthorrible says:

a long hot and bloody summer and fall is at hand…and with a Trump victory in November…
      ARMAGEDDON!

• It IS going to get worse.
      The black community is being played like fiddles by ANTIFA.
      When ANTIFA is stupid enough to try their crap outside of inner cities, it will be a different ballgame.
      Well armed, WHITE, dues paying citizens will not tolerate it.
      Wait till a couple “local” LEOs or rural state troopers get popped (Lord forbid), and you’ll see justice prevail.
      I’d like to see what happens when some liberal so-called reporters, cameramen and politicians get their asses beat to a bloody pulp.

26. sync says:

$SWBI (Smith & Wesson Brands Inc )from $6 to $21 1/2 in 3 months

people buying every gun they can get hands on now as they see
    @TheDemocrats
    all but promising their underclasses they cater to its going to be open season on taxpayers with houses and possessions

27. oldersoul says:

Where your jurisdiction permits, get a CCW, the training and insurance, and install a strap-on car seat holster. Your weapon is readily available at the front of your seat cushion, between your legs, when you drive.

A quick double-tap of 45 acp or 9mm, and this armed thug will stop firing rounds at you. Likely permanently. And the attacking mob will scatter like cockroaches.

I fear that is what it is soon going to take. The government is increasingly abandoning its primary duty — maintaining public safety and order — in the face of these attacking mobs. We must protect ourselves now. They won’t. So take advantage of your 2A rights, and do so.

This driver was profoundly lucky today. With any shooting proficiency, he likely would have been shot to death.

• testpointwp says:

“..get a CCW, the training and insurance”. You are absolutely correct. All three are necessary. There are legal firms that specialize in representing persons who carry. Their fees/retainer/insurance are very affordable. If you carry and are involved in a shooting, even if you never fire a shot, you need top-shelf legal counsel.

28. mayflowerchild says:

The DOJ needs to make a statement that anyone who is attacked while in their vehicle by a person who intends to do them harm will be acting in self defense if they excell to get out of the dangerous situation. This is ridiculous.

• You have a better chance of seeing the 2nd coming of Christ……………

• old deplorable owl says:

We pii and moan about Federal overreach then ask them to reach a little farther?
      This is purely a States’ issue! The only time the Fed can step in is when state lines have been crossed in furtherance of criminal actions (which is certainly happening here), and only for each act individually.
      I’m not far away, but we both will be long-moldering ere a law like that becomes active!
      That said, didn’t I read 2 or 3 years ago that a state or city, I think down South, passed an ordinance saying that people “protesting” in public roadways had no recourse against drivers who hit them? THAT would bring this carpola to a screeching halt! So you get a red-light ticket – green-haired paid Soros stooge gets a wheelchair.
      Pretty fair trade……
      If everyone who is sick and tired of this garbage started telling their “representative” in their State legislatures to either get this done or get in the breadline, this tactic would vanish!!!

29. jx says:

Institute For New Economic Thinking, founder George Soros

Institute For New Economic Thinking, expert Alicia Garza

Black Lives Matter, co-founder Alicia Garza

Soros minion leads BLM.

• Jimmy Jack says:

Look for Muslim Brotherhood connections into both BLM and Antifa.

Must watch – very short.

Muslims admit they will use BLM to advance their destruction of the US.

Kurdish communists training BLM & Antifa.

• hawkins6 says:

These videos speak volumes JJ.

The sane and informed American people need to rise up and prove to these radical Islamists and other gloating critics around the world that America will not be defeated by them or the minority of home grown Marxist and BLM thugs etc.that are enjoying their present unrestricted rampages.
        The Dems and media will destroy the country if they believe it’s the only way to get rid of P Trump.

30. WVNed says:

I see a herd of accomplices to murder. I don’t see any protestors.

31. GGHD says:

The liberals want people riding public transportation, where they are more vulnerable to the ‘Mob’ and other criminals. … … The man with the gun must have murder in his heart. He needs to be found.

• Romans 8:31 says:

GGHD,
      “The man with the gun must have murder in his heart.”

This guy no more has “murder in his heart” than you or I think about the “pain of the insect” when we swat a misquito. Godless people don’t think “murder”, they think $!

Look at his stance.
      Look at his weapon control.
      Look at his calm demeanor.
      Look at his disguise.
      Look at his training.
      Look at his ‘ability’ to disappear into the crowd after his ‘hit’.

Deep State ‘wet works’ officially started today.

It gets worse from here on out, much, much worse.
      Just like our Heavenly Father said it would.

32. hawkins6 says:

(Speculation)–These mobs are low level operatives of a large political conspiracy to make P Trump look weak and to exhaust and scare his supporters. Now that A/G Barr has taken reasonable control of the DOJ and FBI, the conspirators had to move on to using more heathen methods. With the election only months away a new plan to create maximum chaos and fear is now underway but an Impeachment of A/G Barr will be useful media distraction.

The spying that the Dirty cops and the IC community did on the Trump admin. would be very useful now if it could be done legally and with cause against this evil conspiracy. The organized chaos and mayhem should be sufficient cause but it won’t happen due to election interference concerns. Only one side plays fair. The other side has no limits and sets the agenda.

This violent, in your face, destructive phase is intended to create as much chaos and unrest as possible across the USA. The organizers are likely concentrated in Dem cities as are the local politicians and A/G’s that are ensuring their cities crime rates soar and their streets become havens and playgrounds for any paid operative, thug, looter or crazed Marxists on a mission.

After seeing the boastful and effective GOP ads about the rising crime in Blue States, I thought it might not be long before some outside operatives try to balance the stats in Red states. This conspiracy has all of the best advantages. A supportive corrupt media, a pandemic to exploit and several Governors ensuring mass unemployment remains until November. P Trump’s voters will have to be strong, resilient and acutely aware that the Dems and their allies have no limits.

33. When returning fire, shoot to kill. There will be no 2nd chances.

34. cliffaheadwolvesbehind says:

This can’t continue.
    My whole family and extended are buying guns for the first time for self defense.
    I’ve never held a gun in my life but we’ll take lessons and we will get ready to defend our family.
    I pray it never comes to it but without a pushback by our law enforcement, we might be it.
    Communities will have to unite

35. BehindEnemyLinesInCal says:

Necessity is the mother of invention.

36. CNN_sucks says:

All I see are whites stopping the vehicle and extremely violent from the video. All these whitey BLM have delusional messianic complex.

37. lcsteel says:

Clearly a case of terrorism. Trump should demand the feds investigate.

38. Not in Seattle, Portland, NYC, etc., but freaking Provo UT? Red state LDS country? There couldn’t be too many blacks living there.

39. Deborah Fehr says:

why are we being subjected to this lunacy? This should not be happening in the USA…I cant stand watching it anymore..I’m from Canada, and cant believe how ignorant and uninformed the people are here..and if they know, they cheer it on, as MSM feeds the orange man bad theory and they think its funny…It makes me sick..

• sunnydaze says:

Thankfully, deborah, this is NOT happening everywhere in the U.S.

It’s only happening in the fully Dem controlled cities. And it’s been happening in those same cities ever since Ferguson back in ’14.

Other (Repub) towns had George Floyd Marches and then went home.

They only do this wild crap in the cities that allow and encourage it and have been for several years.

40. jx says:

There’s at least one camera at this intersection. Although it’s not pointed at the incident perhaps the perp can be seen entering or leaving the area. There are a number of businesses in the area, including banks, perhaps they have cameras.

41. CountryClassVulgarian says:

Professor, I have a question. Seems to me the “peaceful blm protestors” are overwhelmingly white. Where be the black folk “peacefully protesting” for black lives?

• Greg1 says:

Friend, you raise strong points.

It seems to me that there are a lot more white anarchists involved using black lives matter as a vehicle to advance socialism than there are black folks peacefully protesting.

That post higher up in this thread by Kam Hamilton was heartbreaking. You could about feel the man’s pain.

I saw a video on one of the posts here today where a black man was tearing blm signs off a chain link fence. He lived across the street and was sick of looking at them. He got bum rushed by a white punk, physically knocked around, with the white punk daring him to fight. The white punk was……a blm supporter. He even threatened the black man’s family!

This punk needs wall to wall counseling, as we used to say in the Army.

That black man did nothing wrong. The white punk was so “privileged” in his blm thinking it didn’t even occur to him what he was doing to a black man!

The violence is solving NOTHING. It was well summed up in the Kam Hamilton post above. Broke my heart to read it.

“Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.”

Jesus knew what he was talking about. I wish people would follow that sound command.

42. C'mon Man says:

I saw a lot of unarmed white dupes who are being used by BLM and one or two armed black guys who did the shooting.

I wonder how long the white folks are gonna stick around now that it is getting real.

The most amazing thing is that Provo police are considering whether to charge the guy who got shot for refusing to exit his vehicle.

“police are determining whether to charge the driver of the vehicle for not complying with the mob’s demand for the beating; thereby putting the other terrorists at risk. “It’s unclear if the driver of the SUV who was shot is facing any possible charge for driving through the protesters after being shot.””

Are you kidding me? The couple in St. Louis might be charged for defending their home. Now a shooting victim might be charged for trying to protect himself by trying to get away from a mob, after being shot?

43. sunnydaze says:

I hope Americans are learning that you do not stop your vehicle for these people. Keep. Driving. and get the heck OUT of there as fast as possible.

These goons have been trained that it’s perfectly fine to block roads, stop traffic, etc.

And for some reason, law abiding Americans went along w/ this bullsh*t for the past few years and now we’re all suffering the consequences.

Lordy, ambulances were stuck behind these lines of blocked traffic on I-5 years ago when this sh*t 1st started.

• fionnagh says:

“At best, they’ll beat the crap out of your car. At worst, they’ll shoot you dead.”

Respectfully, no. At worst, they’ll beat the crap out of you, and you’ll be brain dead.

44. sunnydaze says:

Apparently, USPS was unable to deliver mail to some of the larger apt. bldgs. in CHOP for several days now. Just another example of what happens when the town you live in supports these Lefty goons.

45. Galahad says:

Where is the protest for Kevin Shifflett??? Only ten years old. But at least he had white privilege right???

46. hawkins6 says:

I forgot to ask. Was Senator Mitt Romney in the BLM group wearing a mask.
    His support for BLM really paid off for the people of Provo.

47. Henry says:

Everybody laughed at money python and the killer rabbits until people started watching just jow fierce rabbits can be.

Are the sheep ready to evolve yet? The only shepherd you have is yourself. The only sheepdog you have is yours. The only ram in your family is YOU.

Ps 139: 21 O Lord, do I not hate those who hate you,

and despise those who oppose you?

22 I absolutely hate them;

48. emeraldcoaster says:

The videos reveal some interesting tactics performed by the mob: swarm vehicles, intimidate and assault, and employ integrated shooters. The “alleged” shooter’s behavior and mob’s reaction implies the use of firearms is preplanned. The victim’s SUV moved through the crowd, crowd swarms, vehicle continues to move so shooter employs deadly force. I’d be surprised if there weren’t additional firearms carried by the mob. The tactics revealed by this episode are sobering and should see a marked LE response—but it probably won’t. Good folks carrying CCW need to understand brandishing could get them killed—only present your firearm when the situation warrants it and you plan to fire it.