June 6th – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1234

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Kayleigh McEnany Twitter @PressSec

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

996 Responses to June 6th – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1234

1. lida rose says:

God Bless Donald Trump

God Bless the USA

2. hocuspocus13 says:

Someone said an Amazon Distribution Center (I think CA) was set on fire it actually looked like a bombed went off when I saw the video

I wouldn’t believe that anything survived just ash and rubble

And Amazon just donated tons of money to those who more than likely burned down his center

• Robert Smith says:

Obviously they want more money. I did wonder why they burnt it instead of looting it.

• hocuspocus13 says:

As Jeff Bezo stands outside his burning building yelling … hey I’m on your side
        🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

• Deb says:

They want chaos and economic collapse. A lot of supplies in that supply center that were supposed to be shipped to various places, including hospitals I’m sure.

They want a war, but they aren’t a worthy opponent. Let’s just lock them up. Too bad the FBI is at best useless, at worst on their side.

• they must be more than greatly pi*s off -if they do not care of $$$$$$$$$$$$ Boz*hmmm

• KBR says:

Jeff probably did that himself. An excuse why he can’t deliver to homes in Cali once the stores are all gone.

• thedoc00 says:

Could it be Jeff owes alimony and more money to his mistress and the insurance may cover it?? In the only true immortal words of Cavuto, “I don’t know, maybe…”

or is he pulling a Walmart in Chicago and moving the DC to safer ground…hmmm

• InAz says:

Jeff Bezos was born Jeff Jorgensen. His mother remarried a Cuban Communist living in the USA. Jeff took the last name of his stepfather….. Bezos.

3. mazziflol says:

JUNE 6 1944.
    D-DAY.
    1AM

The German navy detects Allied ships off Pas-de-Calais. The ships are hoping to distract from the Allies’ true target in Normandy.

Allied warships drop anchor off the coast of Normandy to wait for dawn and provide cover for the landing ships.

• CNN_sucks says:

This is what they want. Commie version of DDay. They really think they are fighting the nazi..s/ in their mind the new nazi are the police…military.

• thedoc00 says:

Oddly, if one does some research on Heinrich Himmler, one discovers a key part of Nazis control over German society involved de-legitimizing the existing the police forces and then installing all of the police and internal INTEL apparatus of the Nazis Party and SS. Interestingly enough, even within the SS and Nazis Party there were competing entities just as their are within the democrat party following Himmler’s game plan.

By the way, just as in any totalitarian run nation, the ruling were filthy rich and did not share the hardships of their citizens, gee just like the democrat party during there present on-demand riots.

• Today/tomorrow 06/06/2020…is very big day in CENTER OF DS…..both side will show…theirs fortitude…they DS really want their version of January 1933…watch news..sad

• It was a very important day in history.

But, if we don’t learn from history, we will make the same mistakes again and again.

There are many lessons that should be learned but are not taught. Here are three:

1. Nazis were socialists. The lesson is that wanting things from government for free will get you enslaved. So do not ever ask for free things from the government, because that is how tyranny starts.
      2. Never, ever give up your rights to your guns. That’s how the Nazis could slaughter the Jews without effective resistance. The 2nd amendment keeps tyrannical governments in check.
      3. The basic philosophy of the Third Reich was based on psychiatry’s philosophy (read “The Men Behind Hitler” and go to http://www.cchr.org ) of one race being superior to another. The lesson is that we don’t judge whole groups or races, but we judge individuals based on their actions and results or lack thereof, regardless of what group or race they belong to.

What do you think?

• RetiredEE says:

Controlling the thought of the population in the Nazi utopia. Nazi= National Socialists

A) Control all the media- allow no questions or discussion
        “If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.” – Dr. Joseph Goebbels, Reich Minister for The Ministry of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda

B) Create a state of fear – Populations are controllable when in fear.
        C) Create an internal enemy – Nazis used the Jews and other groups
        D) Control the education system

If you ever wondered why the German people accepted Hitler and the Nazis all you need to do is watch our so called news media and their hate filled propaganda and particularly the university communist movement. I fear for our country.

• WRB says:

What if a group or race does not adopt this policy? Then what? In other words, the whites (descendants of 1950 America) follow that policy, and the newly arrived (overwhelmingly non-white) do not. Do you think you can change their mind?

• Yes, but not for all of them. Color of skin is secondary to culture. Russians are also white, but they don’t have our tradition of freedom.

Culture is key. Setting a good example is key. Not allowing people in our country who accept the key parts of our culture (Constitution, religious freedom, free market, etc.) should not be allowed here in the first place.

• WRB says:

Yes, but not for all of them most of them. I would argue that culture shapes race, and race shapes culture, and as the twig is bent, so grows the tree. This will raise eyebrows with the PC crowd (cancel that, I mean vituperation), but living within a culture for 4000 years shapes the population, enough so that others cannot (or will not) adopt it.

I will grant that you can incorporate those who are both willing and able, but long before that happens, you can be overwhelmed by the masses who will not adapt, and who take the alternate approach: impose their culture on you. That is what is going on now in the US, aided by commies and enemies of the US.

• RobInPA says:

Thank You!

Forever thankful to The Greatest Generation.

4. czarowniczy says:

Drew Brees, earlier this week, screwed up and tweeted his personal;opinion on the NFL players taking a knee. He went and said he thought it was disrespectful to the flag and the country and our military.

Well almost immediately the black Saints players to pile on Brees, double teaming him for daring to have a personal opinion other then the one they had. Almost immediate Drew tweets out a ‘personal’ apology that sounds like the team’s legal department got together with their PR section and gave him an opinion. Reading it, especially if you’re local and having heard Brees speak off the cuff, it surely didn’t sound Brees. But he’d been knee-capped, had made his personal personal recantation in front of the people and that’s what counted. Case closed.

Well Trump goes and tweets a tweet of support for Brees and all PC hell breaks loose. Almost immediately ‘Drew’ tweets out another tweet that sounds as if written by the People’s Department of Correct Thought and Repudiation of Noncompliant Beliefs. It was somewhat stilted and contained all of the current correct code words and catchphrases. Now poor Drew is being forced to join the Leftists and respond to support for his incorrect thoughts from 3rd parties. If I were Drew I’d load my 18-wheeler with my money at the end of the 2020 season and hidey-ho the hell outta New Orleans – but then I don’t have a big buck$ job waiting for me with the networks.

The Saints are looking at the possibility of a really low-paying season. The Dome holds just over 76,000 people max with ticket prices starting at under $10 (bring your own oxygen and binoculars) with a median price somewhere south of $350. Due to the COVID the state’s talking about limiting the attendance to about 13,000 but arm twisting’s trying to get the state to allow increases in multiples of 13,000. With the expenses of maintaining that team a limited gate will mean ticket prices will have to go up, if for no other reason the cost of maintaining the Dome for the football season with its having lost just about all of the conventions and exhibitions that provide a lot of its funding is rather high. Also, food and beverage sales, another big revenue source, will be severely curtailed.

I know I’m not going to any games this year, I sent my email of complaint about the Saint’s first taking Drew to the woodshed before this second episode aired, now I’m damned sure I won’t go and I won’t be watching them on TV, even if they don’t go pay-per-view. In a city where the yearly median household income is pocket change short of $37,000 a year, and that include suburbs well outside of the city, you’d think the specter of increased ticket prices wouldn’t have drawn such a crawl-on-the-ground response but…

Let’s see what the Saint’s bottomline is at the end of the season.

• Robert Smith says:

Brees should just retire with his millions then. He’s a marked man on his own team.

• FreyFelipe says:

He may or may not have physical courage, but he has no moral courage at all. None. He could not have surrendered unconditionally, what he declared were his principles forever , so fast.

• emet says:

Groveling won’t do it at this point. Or even a donation to Al Sharpton in return for absolution. He’s going to have to throw a molotov cocktail and get arrested.

• mayflowerchild says:

He’s now lost all respect from just about everyone.

• czarowniczy says:

I feel that when Brees goes the Saints fans will be back to going to games with bags over their heads. Brees was playing with some good players but if you look at the stats he made that team, Payton has a good eye for potential. I’m wondering how long Sean will stay after Drew leaves.

• roccoboy1 says:

Well according to TMZ he signed a 6 million dollar deal with NBC in April. He will join them after retirement. I would venture to say that “hostage video” recounting of his new position has something to do with wanting to continue to earn millions after retirement

• czarowniczy says:

He’s worth some $140-million already, has a nice house in the City on Audubon Place in NOLA, right off of St Charles so he ain’t hurting moneywise. I think it’s celebrity addiction.

• Brutalus says:

Drew Brees had leverage here and he could have handled this like a boss by holding a press conference and saying, “you know, I’m scheduled to make $24 million next year, and I hope to come back and i am willing to talk to my teammates to try to come together…but if we can’t, i am prepared to leave New Orleans and football…from the bottom of my heart, i want to thank the people of New Orleans for all their support these great years…however, it means me sacrificing my principles and my first amendment right to express my opinion as an American, I will leave this $24 million right here on the table..and wish the Saints the best of luck winning the Super Bowl without me”

And they would have begged him to come back

• cjzak says:

He’s also made enough money over the years to retire very, very comfortably right now, unless he has been stupid with his investments. I never understood elite athletes when they are getting near the end of their careers. They seem to still need to make more money. If it was just their competitive drive or that they love their sport, they could play for free or nearly free. None of them ever suggest that. Sad really, because their physical abilities do deteriorate and they aren’t the same athlete. Why does Brees need to be a broadcaster and why didn’t he think what his words, at this point in time, would blow up to? Now he is stuck in a bad situation. He should have either shut up or stood up and owned his opinion.

Brees just cooked his future with both sides. I respect him for saying what he did. I don’t respect him for taking the easy way out just to preserve his ability to stay in the limelight and make more money.

• 4sure says:

Well, when the weak NFL commissioner Roger Goodell issues an apology to the players saying the league was wrong to not go alone with the taking a knee, that put Brees in a no win situation.

It’s easy to say walk away from 24 million when it’s not your money. Had Brees not recanted, he probably would not have been hired in broadcasting.

I gave up watching the National Felony League 20 yrs ago when Michael Vick committed animal cruelty and all his Atlanta Falcon team mates approved of it and stayed silent. Scrw the NFL. I have never seen Brees take a snap and could care less if he ever does.

The NFL is a liberal HYPOCRITICAL POS. I hope they go bankrupt. They are already morally bankrupt.

• czarowniczy says:

He’s at the outside edge of his playability, this would probably be his last year anyway. It’s an open secret that he’s looking at a job as a sports commentator, most likely at a few million a year, that estimated $140-ish million worth he has just might not go that far. Then again, when you’re used to years of celebrity it’s hard to go cold turkey.

• paulinfl says:

Brews has allowed his principles and values to be corrupted by money.
      Drew is caught in a monkee trap of his own earthly desires. All he needs to do is “let go” in order to free himself. The questions remain can he and will be simply ,let go? Time will answer the questions! I’m the meantime I will be amount others who will turn their backs on the NFL!

• fred5678 says:

Not as Saints fan but have admired Drew from afar for many years, for many reasons. Not anymore. If he had not apologized, and not made a statement as suggested above to reconcile with honor, can you imagine trying to throw a pass “protected” by linemen who despise you.for speaking your mind and defending the flag? NFL is dead to me with all the kneeling crap.

I only follow Christiam McCaffrey, ever since the night before his first college freshman game at Stanford after I saw his high school tapes. WOW!

NFL and all kowtowing sports deserve the skinny audiences, bankrupt owners and players with broken contracts.

• czarowniczy says:

I sure as hell won’t be driving 70 miles for one of their games and if there’s even a 3 Stooges marathon on TV I won’t be watching an NFL game there either.

• Publius2016 says:

some people don’t have a real opinion…in the case of Brees, I’m not a fan…

Regardless, his embracing of the “peaceful protests” is all capitulation…SAD!

His Tweet to 45 is wrong…says it was never about the flag…ok, then why KNEEL DURING NATIONAL ANTHEM?

Stand for the our Anthem always!

Still don’t understand what NFL has to do with “peaceful protests” as an NFL viewer, I prefer my football politics free but of course, DIMMS can’t just let us enjoy the game!

• mayflowerchild says:

When will they all learn to just shut up about anything political ? It’s a no win situation.

• czarowniczy says:

I’m not a real ‘fan’, I even turned down to shots at working the Superbowl, I’m just pissed at how fast the entire superstructure turned on a man who’s arguably the best quarterback in the league to make the BLM crowd happy.

I don’t think the NF L’s had a sudden awakening, I’m betting their bean counters told them that unless they kissed the ring. Approximately 14% of the US is black while some 70% of NFL players are black. It looks as if the NFL is getting to be as player-racially lopsided as white families fear their children’s chances of brain damage from the sport.

5. NJF says:

Lololololol.

• suejeanne1s says:

#BidenIsNotAnAlly

Biden . . . is . . . not . . . Anally?

(What the heck – is that how that is spelled?)

but is that good or bad?

So hard to read, these hashtags

• JoeJoe says:

An ally. Ally is the word the left uses for people who do not share the specific attribute of an aggrieved group–skin color, nationality, plumbing, odd uses for the plumbing, etc.—but whole-heartedly accept whatever political agenda that group espouses.

Poor senile Joe: after years of pushing the black agenda is no longer an “ally” because he won’t get rid of the police and turn the streets over to Black Lies (yes, this is their goal) and Sharia compliance officers. This man should not be running for any public office, but should be safe at home with his family and a home health aid.

6. FreyFelipe says:

On et tu Walmart’s web site –

“As an associate at Walmart, you are expected to truly, authentically and more deeply embrace inclusion. We must work together to actively shape the culture to be more inclusive and not just accept our differences but celebrate them – all the time – within every team.”

So, are they going to do lie detector test on their “associates” (low paid employees) to make sure when they are commanded to mouth slogans and platitudes they ” truly, authentically and more deeply embrace” them? No more freedom of speech and no more freedom of thought even. I don’t think even “1984” went this far.

• TarsTarkas says:

Yes, 1984 did go that far. Many examples.

• fred5678 says:

Walmart can always use the techniques that were used on Harry Palmer in Ipcress File.

• dilonsfo says:

This is the store that has all the “black hair product” under lock and key, one way in and out of the area, cameras in each area with big signs saying you are being recorded and a separate cash register for that area only…because they don’t want black people carrying unpaid product in other areas of the store. They love inclusion alright.

• thedoc00 says:

Too bad for the associates. What is fair for management is fair for employees. I have kids working at Walmart corporate and the check blocks and scoring blocks for diversity awareness have been on their evaluation sheets as well as Social media Page checks related to; raises, bonuses and promotions for a long time.

• Amy2 says:

Yes, Walmart such a shining example of inclusion. They mostly include lower income folks so they can still qualify for EBT, etc. Just enough hours to be employed, not enough to really get by without the government.

7. Troublemaker10 says:

Have you ever noticed that when conservatives protest, they wave the American flag (Tea Party, 2nd Amendment, etc protests)…..and, when progressives protest, they disrespect the American flag (burn it, kneel, etc)?

• I hadn’t absorbed that stark difference consciously; thank you for pointing it out. I believe it has always been this way and I just took it for granted.

• Jim in TN says:

Not being old enough to know, was it this way before the 60’s? The 30’s was bad enough to make a lot of communist traitors, but were they burning the flag?

• thedoc00 says:

No they did not burn the flag but equally desecrated it as did the US Nazis movement by replacing the Star Field, on the flag, with hammer and cycle or swastika.

• dd_sc says:

The anti-war protesters would burn the US flag now and then. Also try and provoke the police into thumping them while their friends are filming it. Current protesters using a lot of techniques from the 60’s. The 60’s protesters learned from the 50’s – 60’s civil rights protesters mistakes and refined their techniques.

• dd_sc says:

If you need some cheering up, go to YouTube and find of video of center fielder Rick Monday thumping the doofus that tried to burn the flag on the field during a ball game.

• dilonsfo says:

Have you ever noticed that when these leftists are voted into office only 40 percent of conservatives bother to vote?

• boogywstew says:

YES!!! That moronic thinking shows up here occasionally. Lindsey Graham is still better than any Democrat but people here will talk about their principles and they couldn’t bring themselves to vote for some RINO.

• MfM says:

Yup, and clean up their trash.

• DaughterofLiberty says:

Yes – and conservatives don’t have the rage; they generally look like they’re enjoying meeting other people; they don’t leave litter and other messes behind since they clean up after themselves, and they’re certainly not self destructive.

8. Troublemaker10 says:

And,

RASMUSSEN: Trump Approval Rating Among Black Voters Hits All-Time High
    June 5th, 2020

Excerpt:

In a development that is sure to baffle the mainstream media and liberal elites, President Donald Trump appears to have gained an unprecedented approval rating among black voters of 41% including 25% who “strongly support” Trump.

• fred5678 says:

FORTY ONE percent black approval sticks in the craw of every RINO (that means YOU, Mitt !) Democrat, Socialist, and Antifa member — but I repeat myself.

2016’s “What have you got to lose?”, indeed!!

• thedoc00 says:

I actually thing his other quote from his visit to Detroit in 2016 resonated even louder, “what the hell have the democrats done for you?”

Today, that quote followed by burnt out neighborhoods interwoven with clips of democrat leadership as well as their celebrity supporters calling for riots and mixed with pictures of their homes would have major impact. “Were they really in it with you?”

• DaughterofLiberty says:

Fred, they’re seeing they have ALOT to lose by remaining on the plantation. The video of the slow death of the 77 yr old retired police officer – no doubt a fine gentleman who had an honorable career, a family man who raised his children and was involved with his community – as well as the many other videos of Blacks crying out in pain and anger over what the scum antifa anarchists have been doing to their homes, towns, shops and businesses…will never vote Demoncrat again. They’re seeing the true nature of the Blue city mayors and state governors. They’ve been learning the true history of the Demoncrat filth throughout the decades.

• TrumpPatriot says:

A man of honor. Consistently consistent. The ONLY person I trust.

• ImpeachEmAll says:

Just say’n…

• Deplorable Texan says:

If that number is correct, they (Dems)will never win another election.

9. montanadi says:

I am fearful that the DC Mayor wants to see the White House burn to the ground this weekend.

• listingstarboard says:

Still trying to figure out how a mayor has more power than the POTUS.

• TrumpPatriot says:

Unwarranted fear. Never going to happen. Do you realize how many military bases are only a short black helicopter ride away?

• Jenevive says:

A congressional rep Adam Kinzinger who was just deployed with the
        National Guard was on Fox(he is no fan of POTUS) was just complaining about
        the Mayor and her crazy behavior with the guard. He said the The Federally
        owned portion of DC is controlled by POTUS so she has no say in what is deployed
        around that section of DC.

He also let drop the Chris Murphy got mad that the NG was using planes
        to fly over the crowd and wrote a strongly worded letter..Adam said they are used
        to scan crowd for safety to the Guard troops.. Chris whined that they were
        SPYING on the crowd to the Airforce Guard boss pulled the plane cuz he didn;t
        want to get into a political fight.. Adam didnt seem very happy about
        the guard treatment or that decision with the plane.

• And what happens to the unarmed National Guard troops until the cavalry shows up? The NG should be armed.
        Esper should be fired.
        General Miley should be ordered into the oval office to “have a chat” with PDJT.

10. Giant Ground Sloth says:

I’m probably going to get ridiculed for saying this, but maybe President Trump should have posted a Black Lives Matter emoji on his Twitter page..

It might have pissed off some conservatives, but it would have taken a lot of the energy out of the protests because it would have forced people who think the President is a racist to question what they’ve been told.

• emet says:

I think there has been enough kneeling and groveling from some of our political “leaders”. Decades if pandering to special interests ended in 2016. Ket’s please bit go back.

• decisiontime16 says:

Why would POTUS endorse violence, destruction, lies and lawlessness?

• David A says:

Exactly do, do not compromise with hateful criminal activity. I hope D.T. proudly proclaims that he wants to divide all law abiding citizens from these criminals; that there will only be peace when these violent criminals reform, or stay in prison, that discrimination, not based on colour or creed, but based on behaviour is admiral.

• fred5678 says:

Nope. No getting on your knees for a mob. BLM is full of tortured logic and false promises. POTUS has 41% approval with positive improvement in black Americans’ lives rather than bowing to mobs. Jobs, jobs, jobs; permanent funding of HBCU; Opportunity Zones; and BLM torching and looting in their own neighborhoods seals the deal.

• Linda K says:

I saw the Police Force in Fayetville kneel with peaceful protestors and it didn’t seem like submission to me when both sides kneeled together. It was ok. Some of the protestors and police knew each other from community outreach/basketball and so forth and the protestors said they would leave, after the police joined them in kneeling. And they did.

• Linda K says:

Here was the situation in Fayettville. See for yourself

• auscitizenmom says:

Linda, just the first step. Seems innocuous enough, but giving in indicates that there is some legitimacy to what is going on. A little here, a little there, and remember they take a mile if you give in an inch.

• DaughterofLiberty says:

Whenever that happens, someone needs to start praying aloud and invite the crowd to ask Jesus into their lives.

• Linda K. says:

It does seem to me that Martin Luther King used civil disobedience, in a peaceful protest, to wake up people to the unfair and unconstitutional law of segregation. I think many black people just want acknowledgement of what has happened.
            Looters and rioters are criminals and anarchists taking advantage of the situation. It is a problem.

• Debra says:

Agreed. These police should say, ‘I will kneel down with you and pray to The Lord Our God, for peace and healing and communion of all people.’

• Linda K. How sweet and naive you are about the enemies of POTUS and MAGA. They threw a fit when he walked to a church and held up a Bible!!! He could cure cancer and they would scream about all of the “essential” cancer treatment employees who are now out of a job. Everything he does they complain about it. Really. He has stated REPEATEDLY about how disturbing and disgusting the video of George Floyd being killed was. He immediately had the DOJ begin looking into the incident. They ignore those actions. So you think an emoji would satisfy them??? Should he hug Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson??? Maybe JayZ????

• Linda K. says:

No LivingWithDogs,
            I am as sick and tired of racial politics as can be. I am not singing Kumbayah with the race hustlers. Trump has a 40 percent approval with blacks in the latest Rasmussen poll. I think it is exactly because he sees them as he would see himself in their situation.
            He’s improved the job market by bringing home companies and going after illegal immigration. He has 2nd chance justice reform. Trump has funded predominately black schools and colleges. He’s not talking down or dismissing their concerns and people know the difference between a con and the real thing.
            The media, the leftists are the real evil against both black and white people.

• CountryClassVulgarian says:

It didn’t seem like submission? When was the last time those police officers knelt before God almighty? It is not okay to kneel to men. What is the symbolism of kneeling? Were they kneeling in prayer? Why kneel? Is kneeling the ONLY way of showing empathy now? This ridiculous act of public obeisance means something. It is wrong and improper.

• That would be doing a Drew Brees. Willard Rotney would grovel like that.

• That would be doing a Drew Brees. Willard Rotney would grovel like that.

• Guyski says:

Nope, it would not have mattered. 🙄

I can tell you the moment that President Trump would win reelection. That moment was late night on November 8th in 2016. Watching the videos (of all the networks and cables station) that night, there was a moment of clarity in the lamestream media. That clarity was the explanation of why Donald Trump won. Then POOF it was gone and its been non-stop anti-Trump ever since. If you have time watch it.

They knew/know why he won, the willfully chose to ignore those reasons. Average people know this.

• MfM says:

I agree, he’s already said more than enough. The media didn’t broadcast his 8 minute speech about this last weekend when he was in Florida. Nothing he says is good enough.

• TrumpPatriot says:

Surely you jest. Good grief!

• Dances with Wolverines says:

What you really need to ask yourself is: Why is President Trump being targeted for this alleged incidence of police brutality at all? All sane people know the answer.

• mayflowerchild says:

You are kidding, right.

• Deb says:

They would just say he is doing because he is scared and doesn’t mean it.

He would never endorse a group who wants to eliminate policing.

BLM stopped being local and “grass roots” a long time ago and was coopted by radical leftists. It is now basically just a fundraising group for various leftist causes and Dem politicians. That’s why it hasn’t actually made a difference in black lives. The left want conditions in black neighborhoods to remain violent and unsafe as long as PDJT is in office. It helps them get dollars and votes.

You are naive, or haven’t been paying close enough attention.

• Toenail says:

I hope this is sarcasm otherwise………………………..

• Amy2 says:

PDT has already proved that Black lives matter; he doesn’t need an emoji to prove it. These are not the type of people who are paying attention to job numbers or minority business growth. They do not need to be placated, they need to be leveled.

• thehawkeyehoneypot says:

Your wrong you dont give in to evil

• L4grasshopper says:

How many stupid pills DID you take this morning?

• Matthew LeBlanc says:

HELL NO. That is all.

• boogywstew says:

Then what? Should the President kneel and beg forgiveness for crimes he didn’t commit? I may not have a lot going for me but I have never felt racist or acted racist and I won’t be conned into thinking I’m racist but don’t know it. BLM should be BLDM as in “DON’T”. By NOT buying into the BLM scam he’ll ultimately be shown to be ahead of the curve to thinking Blacks.

• screw that.
      Add legitimacy to blm?
      screw that.

11. emet says:

I’m guessing Kamela will craft a new lynching bill, which will include as a violation the ridicule or disparagement of an illicit sexual relationship.

12. dogsmaw says:

Get with it Biden…gots to keep up with current topic…coronavirus is sooo yesterday’s news 😛

13. JustScott says:

15m, rambling, but I found interesting. Former BLM organizer warning black community that Antifa is planning a “civil war” to kick off Nov 4th, and the killery left is setting them up to be slaughtered.

. https://videos.utahgunexchange.com/watch/former-black-lives-matter-ferguson-organizer-chaziel-sunz-exposed-blm-democrats-antifa-etc_rgKFWTHtFFq5SaM.html

• lcsteel says:

It’s 2 years old isn’t it?

• Trump2020 says:

Yes the video was from right before or after the last election. It’s very eye opening. You know, regardless, it bears to listen to black folks right now. Maybe we have listened enough to the black community and we are missing something that things have gotten to this point. Obviously, anarchists, fringe groups and the like are taking advantage of this but on a personal level, it saddens me to see the black community in such upheaval and being used and manipulated so much. My desire is that one day we will, largely as a whole move beyond this and heal as a nation. I know many blacks are opening their eyes to the manipulation by the left and maybe some good that will come if this is that more will begin to see that the media, Democrats and fringe extremists are just using and abusing them. I think Trump has an opportunity to unify the nation and I think he’s going to take advantage of it soon. Call it a hunch, their are many black folks that are open to him and will listen to him, I firmly believe that!

14. Troublemaker10 says:

• fred5678 says:

And SecDef Esper claiming that current riots, looting, arson, and cop-killings in over 100 cities is not the same as previous times when the Act was invoked for SINGLE cities or at most 3 at a time. He’s right — it’s MUCH WORSE!!! Duh!! The guy is CLUELESS!!

Waiting for “You’re fired!”

• thedoc00 says:

Tony, those 700 books are coloring books without words.

• Deroy Murdock:

“One important thing also that General Mattis brought up in his very, very flimsy article. He said, ‘At home, we should use our military only when requested to do so on very rare occasions by state governors,’ as opposed to federal governors, I suppose. This is the Insurrection Act of 1807. It’s been used by 12 different presidents from Jefferson all the way to George H.W. Bush. One of those occasions was by the Democrat hero Lyndon Baines Johnson. He actually brought in the military — guess what? — to put down riots in Washington, D.C.. So General Mattis really should have picked up a couple of his history books.”

We’ve never had a time when Democrat governors and politicians were prepared to wreck their own states and plotting with insurrectionists to breach the White House, either.

Except 1865.

15. lcsteel says:

This is the email I received from Fry’s grocery (Kroger)…any thoughts?
    I notified them that BLM is a communist racist terrorist organization and that my family and neighbors would no longer be shopping with them. Look at the BLM link!

Our African American Associate Resource Group has developed an Allyship Resource Guide that they’ve shared with all of us, available for downloading at TheKrogerCo.com. I’m thankful for the individuals who helped us quickly take this step forward, providing insightful resources for all of us to review, reflect on and learn from.

Click to access Kroger-Allyship-Guide.pdf

• starfcker says:

And then Kroger links you to stuff like this. The article is pretty straightforward. Key takeaways , shut up, and you owe us. https://sojo.net/articles/our-white-friends-desiring-be-allies

• fred5678 says:

LOOK AT THE CRAP at that site:

Black Rage in an Anti-Black World Is a Spiritual Virtue
          Rage is the public cry for black dignity. It becomes the public expression of a theological truth that black lives matter to God.
          by Dante Stewart

• cjzak says:

I’m guessing a lot of this from these businesses is cya. They are trying to appease one side while remaining open for business. I’m guessing almost all businesses will adopt statements right now like this in some form. They do not want to be targeted. When this hot mess settles some, this will be like the footnotes no one ever reads.

Not to diss legitimate needs for us to be respectful to all our fellow humans always and to try and right real wrongs being done, but this kind of statement does not bother me all that much because of why it was done. Walmart is a perfect eg. They look like they are addressing the problems out front to the public and then pretty much do their own thing protecting their stores and business.

I know I sound harsh, but this has been proven numerous times before in other situations. Businesses have to placate the public perception or they are attacked and go out of business. We all think they need to stand up for what is the truth, but they will not as long as their business is threatened. Remember always, the ever present ghouls in the media are prowling for any misstep they can hype to stir the agitators into a frenzy and get those businesses attacked. All done for front page news and clicks on the internet sites and to keep it all going so the media can generate money for themselves and do the business of the left. JMO.

• lotbusyexec says:

Thanks for sharing – Kroger’s is not a store in my area BUT the fact that this was ever sent speaks volumes.

• fred5678 says:

Oh, shite!!!! My favorite local markets are part of Kroger chain and have handy link at top of their index page:

with link to re-education resources, leading of with “white privilege”.

Sheeesh — I may have to grow my own carrots and raise some chickens in my backyard !!!

• fred5678 says:

I just sent this email to the head of Kroger:

Dear Mr. Rodney McMullen,

I am so sorry to see that you feel we non-black customers need re-education in “white privilege”, among other topics, as if we white customers are uncaring human beings just because we are not black. I played sports in high school with several black kids in NH during the 1950’s — Al Briggs had a special banquet, attended by 100’s of fellow white students in his honor when he was named All-American and was respected by everyone. I still remember trying to block him during practice. Dick Stockdale was another starting black player who was highly regarded as a person in a school with probably 95% white students. My fraternity at Stanford pledged several black brothers in the 1960’s.

I lived in Pensacola FL for 5 years and tutored almost 200 students and a few adults, about half just happened to be black. One (black) grandmother hired me for diction lessons and creative writing. She gave me a Christmas box of homemade cookies for a farewell thank-you present. One of my last students who also happened to be black was tutored in his home, and his mom gave me a $50 gift certificate as a thank-you and wrote a note that I was the “perfect tutor” for her son. I also taught high school in FL with about 50% black students, and treated EVERYONE with equal respect.

You have given in to political blackmail (no pun intended) without consideration of other voices. Shame on you. None of your customers need “re-education”.

Sincerely,
        (fred)

• fred5678 says:

Kroger points you to lots of re-education material, including a link to the communist BLM, which explains economic justice and redistribution of wealth (where did I hear that before, Barry??): Note that each of their “policy platforms” is a DEMAND!!!

From the “Allyship resource site” linked from Kroger:

African American Associate Resource Group
      •Read -How You can be an Ally in the Fight for Racial Justice, Deray McKesson
      •Read-75 Things White People Can Do for Racial Justice, Corinne Shutack
      •Read-For our White Friends Desiring to be Allies, Courtney Ariel
      •View-40 Ways You Can Help Right Now, Winston C. Duke via Instagram
      •Read-What is the #BlackLivesMatter Movement?
      •Watch-MLK Jr. Talks ‘New Phase’ Of Civil Rights Struggle, NBC
      •Watch-President Obama Speaks At Town Hall On Policing And Racism, NBC
      •View-Collection of Anti-Racism Resources
      •Watch-Why Cities Are Still So Segregated, NPR A

from (leading asterisk added to avoid clutter on this CTH page)
      *https://www.thekrogerco.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Kroger-Allyship-Guide.pdf

• Robert Smith says:

The lockdown taught I can live without many things – including companies that were a part of my everyday life. I won’t help companies be blackmailed.

• paper doll says:

One of the most disturbing aspects right now is how so many corporations are chiming in on this crap….saying they are on board.😝

16. lcsteel says:

Sorry for the double post i was trying to post link…don’t know what went wrong.

17. JustScott says:

Probably nothing, maybe I shouldnt post. But, tripped a trigger because before Wife went to bed, she told me she was seeing posts on Chinese language WeChat worrying about “a shooting planned for tomorrow morning in DC.” I told her to tell them to report it to the FBI. End of discussion.

Then, I came across something similar at TD.win claiming a shooter in DC at 9:30am. Not much substances. OTOH, if you are in that area, might want to keep an extra eye out.

. https://thedonald.win/p/FyxARNf1/poltard-says-hes-in-communicatio/

• JustScott says:

Hmmm, more posts there now with time stamp about 10 minutes ago, expecting a
      Boogaloo false flag op mass shooting incident. I’ll leave it at that.

18. Troublemaker10 says:

• MVW says:

Good. Takes care of the DC mayor witch’s plan. I wondered why it did not get executed.

• ImpeachEmAll says:

Something to ponder… 😉

Douglas Tillman, former Radio Chief at U.S. Marine Corps (2001-2005)
      Answered Apr 30 2018 · Upvoted by Sid Zeller, former Lieutenant Colonel, Retired at U.S. Marine Corps (1982-2010) and Rexx Shelton, former PFC at U.S. Marine Corps (1960-1963)
      Originally Answered: Why are the Marines the only branch shown to guard the president?

To be honest, to my knowledge and from being in both the Marines and Army. The Marines are the only branch of service that falls directly under executive command (the president). Meaning the Marines are pretty much at the president’s disposal or convenience (forgive my verbage brothers, no pun or disrespect intended). Basically, the president’s own personal body guards and branch to utilize at his discretion. The rest of the armed forces it takes an act of Congress to send them into war. Not the case with the Marines.

That’s the reason the slogan“First to Fight” was adopted. Marines are the first to go via several historic conflicts. Where it was direct order from the presidential cabinet. No need to wait for Congress to pass/sign/declare war to deploy them. Yes, all branches do indeed have specific details that provide guards to the president.

The Army has the President’s 100s. As well as the Navy and Airforce have their own detachments. You simply see the Marines more so, due to the afore mentioned above. They are the president’s prized guard dogs so to say. So, it is likely you will always see them around. Wherever the president goes, there will always be Marines present, and ready to lay it down for him. Hope this clears it up for you. Semper Fi

• CountryClassVulgarian says:

Thank you. On another thread I commented that the marines around the White House are not going to let muriel bowsers thugs overrun the White House. I was reprimanded for my confidence in the United States Marine Corp. “cause you know, the little wimps that go by the moniker antifa can over come them and storm the fort.

• texaswave says:

I have 2 sons who are Marine Corps officers. They would gladly give their lives for President Trump if need be. One of them was aware of how bad Mattis was before the latest published betrayal. He never liked him and has nothing but contempt for him now. Just know that 99.9% of the Marines are honorable and would do anything for this country. So disgusted with military high command.

19. Troublemaker10 says:

20. Dee says:

Good Morning. Once in awhile poster here for some moral support. Between living in a blue state, so my life still isn’t normal due to the Wuhan, and the riots..I mean peaceful protests, and how they are ripping Trump to shreds worse then I can remember, I fell hopeless about this country.
    Yesterday when I went to the bank a Greeter asked me why I was there and I told her to make a withdrawal and she told me to lift my mask, so I figured she didn’t understand me with my mask on. So I raised it from my mouth area and said again “withdrawal “, only for the Branch Mgr to tell me she means my mask isn’t high enough! So I looked at her and put the mask over my mid face close to my life eyes(to be sarcastic)!
    My son told me one of his friends is paranoid to go out of the house and another one is near mental meltdown since his father was hospitalized with it. However, dare I say hydroxychloroquine saved his life?
    The inmates now run the asylum, and I for one am not taking it to well either,

• Robert Smith says:

Banks are making it very difficult to get your money. You still have to put it there and they get to offer less services.

• Publius2016 says:

sorry to hear

the better option is cloth mask…it really is a fashion accessory now…

This is a time of choosing! if you can move, MOVE!

• MfM says:

Banks here are only drive up. None inside without an approved reason and appointment.

• Amy2 says:

Just keep putting your mask at weird angles and don’t give an inch. You’ll feel better!

• Mad Mike says:

Hang in there Dee… all of this is meant to make you feel isolated and hopeless. It sounds like you live on the front lines and we all know things are worse for you guys with the Dim leadership.

The President is putting the pressure on the folks in charge by making them own their decisions… relief is coming! The red states are leading the way, others will have no choice but to follow… especially as they watch everyone else return to pre-Covid lives.

We could use more folks like you in South Carolina! Pack your bags and head our way if you can. I’ve lived pretty much normally throughout the entire ordeal.

21. dogsmaw says:

San Francisco Chronicle @sfchronicle
    SF released guidance on social interactions as the city prepares to reopen:

Outdoor activities are safest
    Wear a mask indoors
    Avoid using other people’s bathrooms
    Hang out with as few people as possible
    Avoid singing or shouting

Are you going to San Francisco? Be sure to wear some flowers in your hair…that is if you didnt shave it already 😛

22. sync says:

One reason I have a lot of respect for Mexicans. Rarely, if ever, will one rattle a cup in your face. They always offer a product or service in exchange for profit or a living.

• texecutioner says:

A lot of the Trump supporters I know are Mexican. Then again, because of where I am, most of the people I know are Mexican.

23. David Mitchell says:

Today is the 61st anniversary of D-Day. Below is from Wikipedia:

The Normandy landings were the largest seaborne invasion in history, with nearly 5,000 landing and assault craft, 289 escort vessels, and 277 minesweepers participating.[195] Nearly 160,000 troops crossed the English Channel on D-Day,[28] with 875,000 men disembarking by the end of June.[196] Allied casualties on the first day were at least 10,000, with 4,414 confirmed dead.

Unfortunately, the commemorative events for the day were canceled due to social distancing policies in France. We should all take a moment to remember the sacrifices made that day. I hold today in the same high regard as Veteran’s Day. The men who made the landing demonstrated more bravery, love of country and devotion to duty than anyone since.

I’ve seen a meme floating around that is a photo of allied troops storming the beach under fire with the caption “This Is Antifa”. I’ve also seen the same caption over a photo of Generals Eisenhower, Bradley, Patton, Richards, and Field Marshall Montgomery.

I guess this could be interpreted in two ways.

1. To draw attention to the absurdity of the comparison.
    2. To draw some equivalency between the sacrifices made by many that day and the nihilistic anarchists who are terrorizing our country.

Police have been murdered and assaulted. Civilians have been murdered and assaulted, some just for wearing a red hat. Businesses have been looted and destroyed. Cop cars have been burned. National Monuments have been defaced. The most hateful rhetoric imaginable has polluted the airwaves, newsprint and internet.

1 million people are expected in DC today; I pray for a peaceful demonstration.

• Publius2016 says:

Dimms have now embraced societal breakdown…they prefer NO ELECTION to losing the election…

Remember Weather Underground 2.0 is in effect and bombings are next…their problem as always, NO REAL AMERICANS SUPPORT THEIR INSANITY! 10 to 1 are Law and Order!!

• Zy says:

It will be reported as 1 million or more no matter what the actual number is.

• Jim in TN says:

76th anniversary of D-Day. 2020 -1944. Any surviving heroes are very old, mid 90’s or older.

• Tornarosa says:

Apparently there’s a subgroup of Useful Idiots that imagine themselves as righteous warriors. Could be years of role-playing fantasy games has made the narrative engineers’ jobs easier.

Only thing worse would be if they were all high on hashish like the jihadis in Mosul. Hope they don’t get access to…Oh Wait!

24. Ausonius says:

We spent a few days on Ohio’s north central coast of Lake Erie, which is dotted with small cities and towns heavily dependent on tourism. No tourism in Ohio has been “allowed” by RINO Governor DeWine, who as of yesterday tried to chase away the Republican Convention from Ohio. A greater, more traitorous idiot pretending to be a Republican would be hard to find!

Anyway, as of yesterday, with the threat of lawsuits from Cedar Point and King’s Island, two of the greatest amusement and roller-coaster parks in the world, along with lawsuits from other amusement parks and hotel and tourism associations, he finally “allowed” them to open in two weeks…with all kinds of strangling red tape, of course!

What we saw this week was sad: businesses closed, some permanently, the Cedar Point area – which often has 100,000 people visiting on weekend – a complete ghost town! One large hotel-amusement park called Kalahari had a plaintive sign flashing: “OPEN OHIO TOURISM NOW!”

For too many, it is too late, and waiting another two weeks will kill even more of them.

We hope there will be a comeback!

• Jase says:

A Republican Governor not wanting the Republican Convention in his State???

• MfM says:

Rhino governor is more likely.

• somebody says:

Come on down to Florida! We’re open for business, lots of possible locations, but Orlando is probably the best. They have the facilities in spades, more than enough hotel rooms. The amusement parks are not running at full capacity yet, so the hotels, restaurants and businesses would love the $$$. Plus if there is a hurricane, Orlando is in the middle of the state and rarely impacted.

• BuckNutGuy says:

Ausonius,

Was actually in Catawba last weekend and took ferry to Put-N-Bay. It was nice to be there on a Sunday without the knuckleheads. But yes, they need the knuckleheads to remain in business and it was sad that there was no live music. BTW: Try the Orchard restaurant on Catawba if you head back. Plenty of outdoor seating and food is A+

• Ausonius says:

Many thanks for the recommendation! We went to a place called “Crabby Joe’s” which is very good. It is past the East Harbor State Park.

Gotta love those “knuckleheads” 🙂 – At least they are not as bad as they were 30 or 40 years ago!

25. Publius2016 says:

26. burnett044 says:

I am done…….a good video

27. henry says:

Press Accountability? no
    John Kerry – Logan Act? no
    Fauci & Birx Senate Investigation for biggest con in history? no
    Arrests of ANTIFA leaders and provocateurs? no
    Investigation of Obozo’s people in league with aNTIFA? no
    Press questions why masks are BS social distancing needed in Church but not riots? no.
    DEM mayors/Govs frogmarched out of their offices for mass murder and mayhem? no

Press respectability ……gone.
    I would pay good money to see the entire MSM WHCA resistance group chased, hounded, and beaten by their ANTIFA spawn.
    Would make a really good blooper reel…

28. Joshua2415 says:

Gotta give credit where credit is due. “Lyin’ Ted” did a nice job with this…

• cjzak says:

Whether he’s doing it for political power or he really means what he is saying, or both, he has been very very good on defending the Pres. and conservative policies for a long time. I actually appreciate his fearlessness on doing this right in front of the cameras, on the Senate floor and at public appearances around his state. He has been consistent in his statements too. He has gotten my respect and I was not a fan at all during the 2016 campaign.

• Joshua2415 says:

I was a vocal and financial backer of Ted Cruz until he ran for president. I went to an early rally he held in a small town in the upstate of SC in 2016. There was maybe 500 people there. Almost all were already solid Cruz supporters. Ted spoke for about an hour.
        75% of his time was spent trying to convince all of us that he was the “best Christian” candidate. Which may or may not have been true, but it struck me as a blatant attempt at pandering to a presumed audience. As if the people of SC are all evangelicals and are only concerned about electing candidates that go to church at least twice a week.
        Say what you want to about Trump, but he NEVER never comes across as talking down to or belittling his voters.
        Hopefully Ted will learn a few things from Trump before he decides to throw his hat back in the ring in 2024. He’s smart. He needs to be honest with himself first. The rest will come easily after that.

• cjzak says:

I agree. he always seemed like he tried to fit his talks to whoever he was speaking to. I found him very disingenuous and never supported him. But he has said and done and very consistently conservative things since the election which we need in the Senate. Whether genuine or for his agenda of running for pres. 2024, remains to be seen.

• lolli says:

I am sorry guys, he is all fake. Truly. (I am a native Texan, been watching him for years) The turtle is allowing him to continue in his fearless CONservative ROLE to keep the bush cartel firmly in place in Texas. Cruz is a globalist bushiest and a wolf in sheep’s clothing. He should be running for PM of Canada, and would be better than Justin.

29. Trevor Loudon on Antifa background. 1 hr 20. Very interesting, I learned a lot. Very relevant to what is going on today.

• annieoakley says:

Trevor is the BEST. I met him twice, have signed copies of his books and think he is way ahead of his time especially on Communism.

30. Ausonius says:

Just a reminder of thoughts all of you have had…

When e.g. 5, 10, 25 Afro-Americans are shot, maimed, killed in Chicago, New York, Detroit, etc. over a weekend….

…where were the protests?

We had a 1/4th “black” occupier of the White House for 8 years: Did he ever specifically address the problem of “Black-on-Black” crime in those 8 years? Did he ever bring social workers, religious leaders, sports figures, etc. together to find a solution?

Or did he pretty much ignore the problem, as if it did not happen, and play quite a bit of golf with rich donors?

• lolli says:

burnett 🇺🇸
      👍
      Beta males in this group, makes sense, all followers.

I do think they are all connected. Same sponsors, IMO.
      Some just not as well seasoned.

31. Bubby says:

“Why do these things have to be forced upon men?” Because there is evil in this world we live in. I believe that God has and always will bless us with warriors like those at D-Day, from soldiers and sailors to Generals and Admirals, to protect us from evil. From Abraham, to Moses, to Joshua, to Samson, to David, to Gideon, to Washington, to Grant, to Pershing, to Patton, to Schwarzkopf God has always provided us with warriors. For all those D-Day warriors I am thankful! Rest in peace brave warriors!

32. rebel53blog says:

Today in History:
    On June 6, 1944, more than 160,000 Allied troops landed along a 50-mile stretch of heavily-fortified French coastline, to fight Nazi Germany on the beaches of Normandy, France. Gen. Dwight D. Eisenhower called the operation a crusade in which, “we will accept nothing less than full victory.” More than 5,000 Ships and 13,000 aircraft supported the D-Day invasion, and by day’s end, the Allies gained a foot-hold in Continental Europe. The cost in lives on D-Day was high. More than 9,000 Allied Soldiers were killed or wounded, but their sacrifice allowed more than 100,000 Soldiers to begin the slow, hard slog across Europe, to defeat Adolf Hitler’s crack troops.
    Salute to America’s greatest generation!

33. What we are seeing today is a direct result of letting thousands of hard core criminals out of jail.
    There are murderers, robbers, rapists, child molesters, et al. The worst of the worst.
    If your house or business gets burned down, thank a liberal.
    Disgusting.

34. Niagara Frontier says:

I’m certain the D.C. mayor has deployed her police forces to protect the swampiest neighborhoods in DC this weekend, among them Adams Morgan, Georgetown, Logan Circle, and the most exclusive one, the neighborhood containing Obama’s shadow White House, Kalorama (pictured below).

Does anybody think the rioters will visit and wreak havoc in any of these places? I don’t. The swamp dwellers protect their own.

35. henry says:

Next week, PT and K-Mac should only talk about PPE, ventilators, masks, new covid cases and walk out without taking any questions from the press.

36. Carrie says:

Did McConnell activate Agent Grassley to do his bidding? Now Grassley is a huge burr in PT’s side.

• MitchRyderDetroitWheels says:

Do you think any democratic senators would ball out the president like Grassley or the ugly lady from Alaska if Obama was still in office? You have to know that Mitch isn’t on the Trump team or he would have called Liza in and removed her from any committee’s. At this point even if Ruth died Trump couldn’t get his 1st choice for the slot approved in the senate with the republican senators. If Donald isn’t already holding The Rook to be played to win and end the game then he is in real trouble in this election. The Powers will not allow him to win and they don’t give a damn what you think about their methods.

• Niagara Frontier says:

It would take a scandal of epic proportions (either sexual or financial) and a resignation to dislodge this monster McConnell from the Senate. Come on people….somebody knows something…somebody has pictures….step up!

• Grassley is a traitor.

• Robert Smith says:

Fire up the Acting heads then.

• Robert Smith says:

I feel Grassley is playing his own game. Dude’s like 90, what does he care?

37. islandpalmtrees says:

MEET PUBLIC ENEMY #1

Who the hell but the lunatic in charge?

Without Consulting Trump White House — Defense Secretary Esper Orders National Guard NOT to Carry Guns or Ammunition in Washington DC
    By Jim Hoft
    Published June 6, 2020

Secretary of Defense Mark Esper broke with his superior, President Trump, this week saying he opposes using the US Military against the violent far left mobs in cities across the United States.

• Joshua2415 says:

Whether he knows it or not, Esper is doing the right thing here, if maybe for the wrong reasons. We have all sorts of federal agencies with policing powers that are more than capable of handling some thugs in our streets, and ALL OF THEM take orders from President Trump. Once upon a time, a US president sent the FBI into Chicago to take down Al Capone. Today’s FBI may be useless, but there are lots of other three-letter agencies that can step up as needed. We don’t need video of US soldiers fighting with or, God forbid, shooting American citizens, and neither does President Trump.

• islandpalmtrees says:

I care little for public image and allot more for the safety of our troops. If you know of another three letter agency capable of handling one million anarchist focused on destruction. I for one would like to know?

No-one in their right mind wants to see, even an American anarchist shot. But, this is more a case of ignoring law and the price that follows.

• litenmaus says:

During the AG Barr virtual presser yesterday, the Acting Director of the ATF impressed me. She and her agency are in the middle of the riots, picking up shell casings, harvesting DNA, working on 847 arsons & the theft of firearms from 73 firearms businesses.

IMO the ATF definitely has the capability of being one of those three-letter agencies that steps up.

38. islandpalmtrees says:

Your going to send your troops out without protection, with lunatics like this running free? Amazing!

UPDATE: 98% Confirmation New York Molotov Cocktail Throwing Lawyer Was Urooj Rahman
    By Joe Hoft
    Published June 6, 2020

Attorneys Colinford Mattis and Urooj Rahman were arrested for tossing Molotov cocktails at a police vehicle. Today we can provide 98% confirmation that it was Urooj Rahman behind the mask throwing the destructive cocktail.

Colinford Mattis works as a Corporate Associate at Pryor Cashman LLP | He’s a Problem Solver by Nature and a Lawyer by Training.

39. realitycheck6 says:

BLM …, unless ???

40. islandpalmtrees says:

Last One –

Sundance Writes: …There is a collective desperation showing amid their alliance.

Author Terry Turchie: The Democrat Party has Adopted All of the Weather Underground Strategies for Resistance Into Their Party Platform (VIDEO)
    By Joe Hoft
    Published June 6, 2020

Author Terry Turchie joined Laura Ingraham on Friday night to discuss the ongoing rioting, police attacks and mass protests organized by the American left in numerous cities across the US.
    The riots going on today around the country are no surprise. They are backed by domestic terrorists, Black Lives Matter, US Islamists and others linked to the Democrat Party as we have previously pointed out.

The riots also have everything to do with the prior Barack Obama administration that is still leading the Democrat Party. These operational tactics were used by the militant Weather Underground 50 years ago.

The Weather Underground was a group of young violent communists, including Bill Ayers, who were against the war in Vietnam and were active in bombing buildings across the country in their attempts to end the war and create societal change. Ayers later would be associated with Barack Obama in Chicago, a claim that Obama denied. Others believe Ayers was very close to Obama.

41. ms Idaho says:

From a very small branch
    Wouldn’t it be fun to see all the streets that lead to the White House blocked with tanks and Military. As with commerce during the covid19 shutdown, only allow a minimum number of attendance at the White House. When some exit, more can enter.

Minimal need for guards and barriers.
    Simple?

• Niagara Frontier says:

TBH that’s the exact optic the opposition wants desperately. The campaign ad writes itself; ‘Besieged President uses tanks to protect him from his own citizens.’

• ms Idaho says:

you are right, of course.
        but how then do you keep the destroyers from destroying the White House?
        You know POTUS will not let them do it

• Robert Smith says:

No Tanks. They would love to do a risk free version of tankman in Tianenmen square.

• Jim in TN says:

I would love to see them deploy APCs with crowd control devices. Especially the fancy high tech stuff. But water cannon would work for me too.

42. Publius2016 says:

Ever notice when Fake News wants something to more real than it is?

Today’s March on Washington is billed as another Million Man March but if 100k show up, it’ll exceed EVERYONE’s Expectations!

Antifa needs the anonymity of 1 million…I actually expect them to “OCCUPY DC” instead…3k to 4k true believer defecating is their true symbol in USA!

43. lolli says:

I’ve been ordering groceries since I don’t want to wear a mask.
    I decided to test it this week.
    I wore a loose scarf around my neck, walked in asked an employee if we are still doing “the mask thing”. They said, you don’t have to wear it, it’s up to you. I said, “ok, I was thinking that, since we have the riots now”.
    I repeated this in several stores. All same.
    Still everyone else in masks, and I got looks, but I think they were just jelly. 😉
    The only mishap is when I saw another rebel with a mask not in place, and I told her I really “can’t breathe“ in those things. As I laughed and turned around I was face to face with an angry antifa visitor with her phone in hand. Had the shirt with fist and all that. (We have very, very, few blacks in area, 80% Latino.)
    Who knows, I may be on the internet and don’t even know it. 😎

• MfM says:

I haven’t worn a mask ever and grocery shopped and voted without. Early days got some push back. In PA Wolf’s decree says if you have a medical condition, no mask is OK. Because of privacy issues no questions asked.

• I have not worn a mask yet. Only place that informed it was a ‘law” was Trader Joes and I said not it wasn’t a law or a rule and person just said, ok ok…move on

• mandy says:

I was thrown out of Menard’s last week for refusing to wear a mask.
      🙂

• paper doll says:

In my area stores , that are allowed to be open, have “no mask, no service” signs. No shoes or shirt though, I guess is fine. 😑

44. Publius2016 says:

I read the major papers especially Dailymail and NYPost and the lack of GREEN SHOTS ON THE ECONOMY is just sad!

I mean why not talk up the GOOD NEWS so people can feel optimistic…every news story is BLM…every sports story more BLM…every entertainment story BLM…

Fake News is truly desperate as COVID was cancelled with Drs. Birx Redfield FaucIII old news…buh bye!

Word to SMALL BUSINESS! OPEN YOUR DOORS!! no signs needed, we the American People Know!!!

• Niagara Frontier says:

The foreign press is worse. Like it or not the BBC is widely read and watched in Europe, Africa and much of Asia. These are the U.S. story headlines on today’s front page. Not one thing said about the employment figures, markets or the U.S. economy.

We were wrong’: NFL to allow players’ protest.
      Biden:Trump ‘despicable’ for invoking George Floyd
      US riot squad quit to back officers who shoved man
      Jordan to donate $100m for race equality
      US children explain why they are protesting
      “Years later, we’re still dealing with the same thing’
      An athlete, friend and father – who was George Floyd
      Defiant DC mayor names plaza ‘Black Lives Matter’
      China takes a victory lap over US protests

That’s the majority of the news that the world is getting about the U.S. and our President. The rest they get from CNN International.

• Publius2016 says:

wow

• Lulu says:

That’s why we should treat the UK as about as important to us as Argentina. The UK is a dying country with nukes – so is Russia. Why care about either?

The UK is said to be a majority muslim country in twenty years – the UK is already dead the corpse just hasn’t cooled off yet.

Not that we’re far behind – the US will cease to exist in fewer than twenty years as well.

45. Publius2016 says:

Read a story about a man pulling down BLM signs…

apparently, KIDS AND COEDS were filming in the weeds…

Now, the man and his family are under pressure from neighbors to move…

Personally, don’t pull down, Put up MAGA!!! KAG!!!

46. A2 says: