Anger Games Night 5 – Sunday Night Riots – Open Discussion Thread…

The riots, arson, looting and related violence has spread from Minneapolis Minnesota to many urban areas around the nation. From ground reports it appears Antifa groups (aka White ISIS) have organized for chaos in Minneapolis and beyond.

Sunday night the mayhem has spread to more Democrat strongholds in Santa Monica (CA), Philadelphia (PA), Nashville (TN), Atlanta (GA), Chicago (IL), Washington DC, Houston (TX), New York City (NY), Los Angeles (CA), and other deep blue metropolitan areas. There are organized riots, anti-police violence and chaos organized by Antifa and elements within the Black Lives Matter groups.

Many people are calling for federal intervention; however, that type of confrontation is the intended goal of the social anarchy crowd. The leftist chaos is purposeful bait; let them exhaust themselves first and highlight inept democrat Mayors and Governors.

Politically speaking, the merging of Antifa (revolution communists) & Black Lives Matter (sub-text political Islam), has a purposeful agenda unknown to the standard brick thrower. Suburban white liberals, essentially modern affiliates of the former Bill Ayers Weather Underground, are the organizing entities. Most of the people on the street are oblivious.

Local authorities in/around the urban danger zones have the primary responsibility to maintain domestic tranquility. Federal intervention to replace local political ineptitude, and lack of desire to confront a crisis of their own creation, is short-sighted.

If local officials and/or state governors are not going to take action; factually they do not want to take action because they are fearful of backlash from their own tribe; then federal assistance doesn’t work. It is better for President Trump to watch from a distance and keep reminding the U.S. electorate how he supports, but will not replace, local officials.

The 2020 Anger Games were predictable.

“Gotta do it Joe”…

This entry was posted in 1st Amendment, Abusive Cops, AG Bill Barr, Agitprop, Anti-White Intifada, Antifa, BGI - Black Grievance Industry, Cold Anger, Communist, Conspiracy ?, Cultural Marxism, Dem Hypocrisy, DHS, Election 2020, Fabian Socialists - Modern Progressives, Fire Crime, Islam, media bias, Mob and Rob, Occupy Type Moonbats, Police action, Political correctness/cultural marxism, President Trump, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Racism, States, Terrorist Attacks, Uncategorized, USA and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

880 Responses to Anger Games Night 5 – Sunday Night Riots – Open Discussion Thread…

1. MR52 says:

It is just a matter of time before they start coming for your homes. Wonder if they will go for high rate areas?

• Scarlet says:

They’ll get their faces blown off. Suburbia is extremely well armed.

• mac says:

I just called our Governor’s office and asked him to immediately announce that anyone using deadly force in defense of business or property will not be prosecuted for any damage/death caused by such use of deadly force. Announce that and the riots are over RIGHT NOW.

• Fred Garvin says:

Yes we are.

• Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

This was bound to happen sooner or later there in Little Mogadishu Minnesota. First they allowed an illegal alien woman from Somalia be elected to Congress. They let her constantly spew her anti-American hatred over the airwaves… “Some people did something.” Against the rules of decorum they even let her wear her harem slave girl costume in the halls of congress. The only way to stop this insurrection may be to call in the Blackhawks.

The communists of Antifa are helping spread the civil unrest nationwide but they didn’t start it. It would be unwise to avoid looking at the root of the problem.

• daylight58 says:

“Hey Barack! We finally found something that you built.”

• Rj says:

There is a reason why The Minneapolis area was flooded with Somali illegals and it wasn’t for the Minnesota winter’s. Keith Ellison and Ilham were fraudulently elected for a reason just like most elected in the midterms including CIA people.

• Kay123 says:

You know the ones who want America to crash
        and burn? China. They are probably wringing their
        hands in anticipation of swooping into these big
        cities and buying up all the spoils or this Antifa War.
        Just like they have done with our FOOD PRODUCTION.
        Those that control the “NEWS”, the narrative. and the “FOOD”
        production….. controls the nation and world. They have already
        told us they will soon be The NEW SUPER POWER.

Muslim Brotherhood has already said they will fly the
        Muslim Flag over the White House!!!!!

This whole charade is phony. Take Chicago for
        example. 460 shootings of Black on Black not
        one peep from the Blacks!! Why? They say because
        they are “OUR PEOPLE” But…..one…..ONE….”ONE”
        stupid white guy kills one black guy and they want
        to terrorize ….loot…and burn cities of all innocent people.

Why? Who is racist here? Black lives matter….where
        is your anger at your “OWN” people for those 460 shootings
        in a city supposedly with no guns. And all those innocent babies
        who are ki!!ed.
        Don’t “those”… Black Lives Matter???

Untamed Violence reaps more benefits….. than love….I guess.

• Kenji says:

Walnut Creek, a suburban enclave far from the mean streets of Oakland, was hit by LOOTERS and VANDALS yesterday. The BART Stations in Lafayette and Walnut Creek were SHUT DOWN to prevent MASS TRANSIT from delivering any more THUGS to Suburbia. I live in Lafayette. Today, I am purchasing my first handgun(s) ever.

• Reloader says:

The waiting period, implemented by political criminals you may have voted for, will delay your taking possession of said firearms. Have a nice day.

• andybinga says:

AR-15 with numerous high capacity mags would be ideal

• BoreMole says:

I’m quite sure the state of CA will not go light on you if you attempt to defend yourself and property.

• TonyE says:

It’s normally up to the County, not the state.

The LA County Sheriff and most of the PDs in the LA basin are run by political leftists…

But, come to The OC and blast away in self defense and they will not bug you. The discharge of firearms in generally not legal except in self defense. I tried to argue with the PC sergeant, over the phone, that those white bunnies eating my vegetables were a pest and that I had to defend myself… he understood the problem and suggested poison.

Oh well, the poison worked.

But, in general, in my City, if the cops see vagrants they usually pick them up, take them across the 55 and drop them off in Santa Ana.

• BoreMole says:

You referring to rioters or the police?

Have fun explaining THAT one. Let’s stop pretending the police are our friends.

• BoreMole says:

And they are a bunch of white people too… its almost as if its not about skin color at all and its about rising authoritarianism. Who’s going to start shooting back?

• Hoss says:

Almost all the “rioters” in Denver, are white pantifa types

• BoreMole says:

Agreed – I am Denver-based as well. But you completely missed my point. The video above is of cops shooting at white people IN THEIR HOUSE.

• gymcy81 says:

The good people and police are displaying a lot of love and tolerance – while taking on a lot of abuse.
          Pray for them and floyd family and appreciate the good officers working to serve and protect.

[ arrests of villains are occurring – as bail gets set higher.
          let’s not give the bad, the wrong doers, the attention that the no-gooders desire, to ‘feel good’.
          Meanwhile, set sights on the funding supplier$ behind the scene$…follow the money grapevine…it goes high and narrow, yet $elfish minded.

The nefariou$ are mis-egging on kids (as their pawns) that are naively within curiosity seeking, rubber necker crowds – and giving them things and bad ideas – to do villainous wrongs in the peaceful and protected directions… not good, wrong. ]

love thy neighbors

• Joemama says:

Where was this? Walnut Creek? What did they shoot the residents with? Some sort of marking gun?

• BoreMole says:

It was in America, Joemama. In America. and its completely irrelevant, IMO, what the circumstances were.

Its only a matter of time before someone starts shooting back, and frankly, they will not be in the wrong.

• Sunshine says:

They clearly screamed “Get inside”.
        Try to guess why?
        Anybody on that porch could have a weapon and shoot at them, especially toward their faces as they are coming up the street.

• BoreMole says:

let me replace with the arguments we were all making last week:

They clearly screamed “get off the beach”.
          Try to guess why?
          Anybody on that beach could have a virus and infect everyone else, especially toward their faces as they are coming up the beach.

NOT ACCEPTABLE.

• Renate says:

Are you talking of catching a virus in fresh, sunlight UV soaked air and salt air? These are the places people get sent to when sick because of the healing properties of that kind of air. So, no, no-one will catch a virus at the beach.

• sonoftrump says:

I hope they do. Plenty of ammo! After a few are dropped, the rest will stop. Bring it!

• mac says:

I just left a message for my state’s governor, spoke to my state representative and state senator. I told them that the governor should IMMEDIATELY make a statement that people using deadly force to protect their homes and businesses from rioters and looters WILL NOT BE PROSECUTED. Both my state senator and my state representative told me they are fully in accord with that approach and will recommend it.

The proper response to a brick thrown through a window is a 12-gauge charge of buckshot or a .308 going right back through the window at the rioter, with hopefully fatal results.

2. guest4ever says:

Just saw on TGP that POTUS was taken to an underground bunker. Anonymous sources. I’m skeptical; sort of. SD or anyone have any good info on this?

3. All Too Much says:

We live in a cul de sac in Sacramento, CA.
    Held a meeting last night, organized firearms, a plan to block off traffic, and escape routes.
    C’mon, bro, let’s play.

• topavalley says:

Seneca, this is just awful. Rare old books and signed copies, old buildings.

For me, this is much worse than stealing Nikes or Apple products. This is more wanton destruction. I cannot wrap my head around what they think they are accomplishing. This is evil on a rampage.

FTA “But no amount of money or good wishes after the fact can renew a city that has stood by and allowed its own heart to be ripped out. Or worse, that rips out its own heart and calls it justice.”

• topavalley- I am a book collector from way back. Reading this I felt like someone had punched me in the stomach.
        They are barbarians- Human Scum™

• Judith says:

What they are “accomplishing” is exactly what they set out to do: erase all traces of American culture.. history.. identity. It is a continuation of Charlottesville, a natural progression toward the New/One World Order.

Globalists require a *clean* slate to transition to their New World Order. Cultural identity is a BIG no-no. Mindless robots and useful idiots are a BIG yes-yes.

These *riots* were all well-planned, organized. and funded by Globalists AKA enemy combatants. Disguised within the so-called “righteous” anger of the clueless, these Marxists have an entirely predictable agenda in mind as they move stealthily amongst throngs of “peaceful” protesters, who give them plenty of cover.

When they are caught and arrested, their scripted response is to pose as white Supremecists. And I’ve no doubt they are aided in their efforts by a few of the genuine article, who are as clueless and useful beards as are their Liberal counterparts.

• Den says:

This tweet from Lara Logan who is quickly becoming an expert in exposing what’s happening;

We now know that all we’ve been experiencing from the Russia hoax to the Ukraine impeachment hoax to the shutting down of economy from the virus and now to the riots which is an attempt to bring our country and way of life to our knees. The question now is how do we put a stop to all of this.

MN was a good place to start these riots, all Dems running the state and city and an AG who appears to support Antifa. You couldn’t write a better script if you tried. Also, follow the tweets. These people have exposed themselves, they feel emboldened.

• With China comparing US riots to Hong Kong……too clever by half!

• Dabigragu says:

Thomas Paine tweeted right below this tweet. He stated the following:
            Thomas Paine
            @Thomas1774Paine
            15h
            Replying to
            @laralogan
            This is over 2 yrs old. C’mon …

• Joemama says:

It looks like a photocopier scan that was made without putting a cover down to flatten the paper. A photocopier scan would not have any shadows, unless there were some really deep creases in the paper, and there appear to be no such deep creases.

It looks like the paper was folded in half and 1/2 of the paper got a little wet, causing warpage of the paper. This would cause warped lines as well.

I do not see clear evidence of photoshopping.

• dayallaxeded says:

I don’t have the expertise to vet this, but I think it’s pretty dubious. Can’t really see AntieFools putting this much down in writing or being this organized. This does, however, look a lot like some of the agitprop RUS/GRU was inserting into US social media. If it’s them, they’ve greatly improved their US grammar/diction over the last 3+ years. And, like much of the 2016 agitprop, just b/c it’s RUS agitprop, don’t necessarily mean it ain’t true–just that it’s being published to an audience for a non-neutral purpose.

• Kent Elks Lodge says:

Did some research on this document. Apparently it is one page from a 24 page document purporting to be an “Antifa” manual. It surfaced in 2015 during the Baltimore riots. I don’t know if is legit or contemporary to what is happening now.

• As a Man Thinkth says:

Where are our “famous” FBI, with there network of informants, Wire taps and sophisticated technology…Truckloads of bricks staged for use in the PROTEST areas…Cops on stand down, cop cars parked and stolen and wrecked by the Rioters…This whole riot was planned weeks in advance..just waiting for “some dumb cop to flip out and do something dumb”…

• Maybe that cop was not so dumb, but a “LE” or law enforcement “friendly”doing what he had to do for the greater good(refer to Lara Logan’s memo above). Makes you kinda wonder with his fellow cops just standing around, doing nothing about it, with the cop kinda posing for all the cameras while he’s killing the “black man”!!! Where’s suspicious cat when you need him.

• Dabigragu says:

As a Man Thinkth: Agree 100%

• maggie0987 says:

This article by Andy Ngo lays out the situation with Antifa – (as you know, he has had run ins with them before).

• kiddno1 says:

Thank you Judith, I wanted to say something similar but you expressed better than I could…

• InAz says:

@ topvalley

Agree. Electronics can be replaced. Old and rate books, documents, historical buildings etc can never be replaced.

Disgusting that the Luciferian Dems support and aid in the destruction.

• Renate says:

They are trying to erase history. Communist agenda.

• dayallaxeded says:

Burning books and destruction of historical references are infuriating beyond even my jaded, curmudgeonly tolerance! It is indicative of a sub-culture that cannot value nor comprehend wisdom or human understanding. They’re worse than animals–at least animals only destroy to eat or to enforce internal order within a pack. Random, senseless violence is a peculiarly sub-human attribute.

• jello333 says:

I don’t feel so good. I think it’s the abject HATRED I’m feeling for the scum I’ve been watching for the past few days. It’s been slow to build, but it’s scary what I’m feeling now. If I were to allow myself to go out and see this in person, as opposed to watching/reading online… no, I can’t do that to myself, my wife, my family. The scum destroying businesses, threatening and beating up people, laughing while they’re at it, burning an old homeless guy’s only belongings on earth? God… I think maybe I should just shut off the TV and even the internet for a few days. I mean the fact that I, a more-or-less non-violent person with not much of a temper can feel this way should really concern the SCUM out there. Because I guarantee I ain’t the only one.

• jello333- believe me, I am right there with you.
        I know that for some people like me, there is no such thing as “justifiable” anger because it actually does more harm than good in the long run.
        I try to tell myself to calm down and stay away from the computer (which is hard because I do my work online and I’m always sneaking over to the tree house to see what’s going on).
        But even so, using all the tools that I have, I cannot help the constant rage I am feeling towards the Human Scum including those in the Deep State Swamp who have instigated all this trouble and mayhem.
        Let’s not kid ourselves- every major calamity in the last 4 years has been fully orchestrated and choreographed by Hussein and his colleagues in the FBI, CIA, etc.

4. In what used to be known as an act of “Radical Chic” Comrade Mayor deBlasio’s daughter is arrested for sedition:

5. Auwtsnae says:

These riots aren’t about George Floyd, they’re about a lost presidential election and 3 years of failed attempts by Democrats to overturn it.

When the soft coup failed, they resorted to civil insurrection.

• tommyd22 says:

Obama stated his goal was to fundamentally change America, he did just that and what we are seeing now is his legacy, I am more than sure he is pleased with the outcome at this point.

• GenEarly says:

My take is that this is a Version of the Communist Tet Offensive from Vietnam. It is a comprehensive national attack Enabled by some Deep State government traitors, mostly democRats, in collusion with the NWO-Soros-Gates Eugenics-Communists (Chicoms).

The democRat stand downs by Police gives the green light to the democRat Media propaganda of burning cities, much of which, while actual, is staged theatre to subvert DJT’s Exposure of THEIR CRIMES.
        Obama is a Shadow President running a Shadow Deep State Gov., but Losing control over the Intel Apparatus crucial to continue the Cover Up and Defat of DJT.

It is unsustainable imo, but could get worse as our domestic supply chains have been damaged due to the Previous Attack of the Chicom Virus. Preps especially Food remain critical to store up.

The Heartland remains unaffected so far, the idea of Antifa penetrating a heavily armed Patriot populace outside of the democRat cities is not feasible, but the supply chain disruptions, economic downturn, bank holidays remain a real concern.

CYA, as always

• A Moderate Man says:

I agree tommyd22… he had a vision for change except he didn’t think about what that “change” would look like if achieved.

• TwoLaine says:

We see the strings.

• gawntrail says:

He said he was going to build an army. Many didn’t listen.

Pot of Water, frog, fire. Some assembly required.

• gawntrail says:

He said he was going to build an army. Many didn’t listen.

Pot of Water, frog, fire. Some assembly required.

• gawntrail says:

He said he was going to build an army. Many didn’t listen.

Pot of Water, frog, fire. Some assembly required.

6. Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

“Uncle Hugo’s and Uncle Edgar’s were legendary among the community of science fiction, fantasy, and mystery readers—and now they’re gone. Venerable Minneapolis science fiction and fantasy bookstore Uncle Hugo’s and its sister store in the same building, Uncle Edgar’s, which specialized in mysteries, were both burned to ruins last Friday night by rioters.

The store took its name from two major awards in the genre fields, science fiction’s Hugo awards, and mysteries Edgar’s. Independent bookstores are a threatened American institution, and Uncle Hugo’s was considered a flagship operation. Owner Don Blyly was noted for his ability to adapt to modern bookselling conditions and serve an audience of devoted genre readers. With most independent book shops, the margins are low and often owners are in the business as much for love as for money. For Don Blyly, it doesn’t matter anymore. The books are burned. His shop is gone.”

What better way to honor the life&death of an ex-con resisting arrest while drunk and disorderly in the middle of the day than to steal a case of malt liquor, rob a pair of Nikes from Target and burn down a bookstore.

7. scrap1ron says:

So remember kids, give up your guns and Democrats will keep you safe.

• DeWalt says:

They are definitely making our pro 2nd case for us. Better than we could of done ourselves. Anti gun fight is dead.

• BoreMole says:

“Anti gun fight is dead.”

I don’t think you’ve been paying attention to Justice Roberts lately. We’re that close.

• GenEarly says:

Anti gun fight is Just Beginning. ProgreSSives and Commiecrats never, ever Give Up of their own accord.
        Long Guns are best to fight civil wars and rioters and looters.

Though their making Our Case for us is quite valid. Obama was the greatest gun salesman in American history.

• Kay123 says:

Right…..Obama tried his darndest to “ban gun ownership”
          And when he didn’t succeed in that….. he and Hitlery sold
          guns to the Drug Cartels….and Muslims… to aid in the destruction of
          this country.
          His speaking venues suspiciously seemed like
          money laundering schemes…. while organizing hate gruops.

Colleges are full of ignorant, inexperienced, feral,
          anti-everything-authoritative heads who are loving of
          any group of rebels.

Marches this year brought a lot of those types here
          this year. They were bussed up here, fed and clothed
          along the way……by WHO. This CIA IS SO INEPT WE
          WILL PROBABLY NEVER KNOW…..The whole CIA IS A JOKE.

8. tommyd22 says:

I expect the democrats will roll out Mooch Obama at the convention to replace Biden.. Mooch will fit right in with the anarchy that is rapidly heading our way.. It will press all the emotional buttons the left needs to take over the White House.

• BoreMole says:

veep, and then Biden will have “health and personal reasons.”

• cattastrophe says:

If they want Mooch they’ll have to find her. She’ll be hiding out at some swanky resort. Vacationing is all she knows or wants. She’s not much better than Joe when it comes to stringing two meaningful sentences together.

• jeffsn4 says:

She’ll appear long before then. “Unity” and all that bs. I’ve tripled down on my bets for Big Mike as VP choice and Dem nominee.

• Kay123 says:

Right. She is he. Mike Obama doesn’t want to listen to the public
        for such deceit…. disgust….. and manipulation of the entire world.
        as all the stinging arrows are released into his posterior.

Obama was the original “Manchurian Candidate”.

9. spoogels says:

Jack Posobiec
    @JackPosobiec
    16h
    Barr about to unmask all of Antifa’s communications with their media and political allies

Now you know why so many people are freaking out today

• BoreMole says:

We’ll see. About the ONLY thing a law enforcement entity can do to retain my very temporary trust is reveal all – total transparency throughout the priocess. And they’re not very good at any of that.

10. TwoLaine says:

Put these domestic terrorists in GITMO.

NYC: Lawyers to Be Arraigned Today on Federal Charges after Attack on Police
    1 Jun 2020
    by Ann Corcoran

11. Lovearepublican says:

I agree that the terrorists are activated but in my opinion the coup has gone hot. This IS it. How is it wise for Trump to sit back and let the cities and American citizens lives be destroyed? How is THAT the wisest course? These cretins are still locking down half the country. How is it wise to allow the Marxists free reign? How will he EVER get control back? And my final question…is he still in control?

• rvsueandcrew says:

Calm yourself. He is still in control.

• Tom! says:

President Trump tweeted that Anita is a terrorist organization. To me that calls for a federal response. When 70 plus American cities are under assault, tweeting out “Law & Order is not enough. This is becoming an embarrassment for our Commander in Chief.

• amjean says:

No it is not; it is an embarrassment for democrat liberal
        leadership in states that cannot control either their citizen
        looters, rioters from wherever and the police who are
        supposedly all for law and order. People are for the most
        part pissed, not at the president, but at the liberal leadership.
        They are being seen for who they are.

• amjean says:

President Trump is not a King; we are a republic. Each state
      elected their officials; each state can review the behavior and
      leadership of said officials and act accordingly; vote them out
      or recall.

• melthemean says:

How wise is it for Trump to sit back and let American citizens and cities be destroyed? Very wise, IMO. He has put these Democratic Mayors and Governors in charge of their own cities and states (you know, the ones that their citizens elected). It’s the elected officials job to protect them and it’s becoming very clear that they are unable to perform that duty.
      Trump is just shining the spotlight on their ineptitude.

• dayallaxeded says:

No human being has control.
      God is in control. Pray unceasingly.

12. markone1blog says:

Remember a year ago when a Black, Muslim police officer took the life of an innocent, White woman who had called the police because she had heard a prowler? Yes, it did happen to Justine Damond.

Remember the Tea Party members who rioted and burned down businesses, screamed for the head of Mohammad Noor, and shouted “Justice for Justine Damond?” It didn’t happen.

• @ChicagoBri says:

This is a bad analogy. Whites don’t fear being shot or abused by poorly trained police officers, because it is not a frequent occurrence. Any peaceful protests about George Floyd I am 100% behind.

This other stuff – well the elected officials need to perform their most basic functions and they are not.

• Whites arekilled by police far more than blacks are. They don’t fear being shot by poorly trained officers because the media doesn’t focus a laser beam on it every time a white person is killed by a cop.

• mimbler says:

Well, that and because we know if we aren’t criminals resisting arrest we won’t get shot.
          The whites killed by police are very similar to the blacks killed by police in their actions.

• WhiteBoard says:

This is a statement of someone that does not know the ACTUAL deaths that have occured. the news selected the narrow vision they want to give this country. but blacks being afraid of cops is not based on ACTUAL reality, its based on a filtered DELIVERED message that HIDES all other deaths to creat the USEFUL ILLUSION.

any citizen that is living their life gets in and out of a cop situation as quick as possible and doenst LOVE IT during it. they sure as hell dont cuss at the cop, dont try and agitate the cop, and dont do anything to prolong the interaction.

You comment is a accurate as the news saying both the far left and far right are rioting.

• minnesotamike55 says:

The rioters are still using that “hands up, don’t shoot” when it has been proven that the so called witness to that lied. These are impressionable ignorant people being used. Isn’t that what democrat slave owners and Mao did? Kept the slaves and population uneducated and used them. Most of these people likely think Lincoln was a democrat!

• theunknownpatriot says:

You’re absolutely wrong about that. Almost twice as many white people are killed by cops than black people. You just don’t realize it because the media doesn’t focus on it like a laser beam when it happens. It wouldn’t push the narrative.

• bjorn says:

Only that is not true. 50% of fatal police shooting are white and 24% are black.

• I Will Not Comply says:

@ChicagoBri, LOL! 🙂

• dayallaxeded says:

If you don’t fear being killed by a poorly trained or overstressed or just plain bad cop, regardless of race, sex, or any other factor, you’re living in an ignorant la-la land. Cops are just people so they have prejudices and can make mistakes. A few are power junkies and bullies. Just like the general population. Basic safety rules: Assume every gun is loaded. Assume every person with a gun might shoot you. Be polite, bc you can’t be sure a person doesn’t have a gun.

• booger71 says:

I was at first, but not for days and days that will soon turn into weeks.

• DeWalt says:

And why would a police officer shoot across his partner from inside the vehicle to kill an “unidentified person”. Looks to me they killed a witness. Strange goings ons in Minneapolis.

• amjean says:

My somewhat liberal college aged granddaughter’s friends
      all marched peacefully in support of this black man who was
      killed. I asked her if they marched for Justine Damond.
      She never heard of her. She also never heard of Antifa.
      The news media is running the show with the sheeple.
      I informed her of the facts and she didn’t believe me.
      I had to scroll through the phone and show her videos
      of what was going on. She finally believed me about Antifa
      when I showed her the video and tweet from President
      Trump calling Antifa a terrorist organization.

• Joemama says:

My daughter’s boyfriend knows about antifa and actually believes that antifa is a noble organization, dedicated to ridding the world of the countless millions of “actual nazis” and white supremacists roaming the USA, killing innocent minority communities.

When asked for proof of these huge ultra-right thugs, the only example that could be provided were the Charlotte riots. When asked for a second example, the usual response was encountered: get angry, ridicule the questioner for being ignorant, then change the topic.

The MSM/college brainwashing is EXTREMELY effective in producing unthinking, uncritical useful idiots.

• booger71 says:

Charlotte was an Antifa controlled psych op

• wondering999 says:

This fall, many colleges will not open — either because they are bankrupt, or fear an outbreak of Covid + violence related to the election? Other institutions will start and end early, by Thanksgiving, to reduce incidence of flu/illness following Thanksgiving travel over long distances.

Keep in mind the free online classes of Hlilsdale College — if you have college-age kids, they don’t need to go to an expensive campus for expensive brainwashing, and possible terrorizing. Lots of free resources for continuing education

13. Dumbplumber says:

It’s been almost 4 years since I last posted. I conveyed a story I had heard about a conversation between a cabbie and his customer in Miami. The gist was that, the passenger told the cabbie that he could solve the treasonous activities by the far leftists in just a few days. All you had to do was take a few far leftists bureaucrats out on the Congressional steps and execute them. The only thing the leftists understands is violence.
    Well, that post was deleted by CTH and I haven’t posted since. So, here we are today. How’s it working out for you now? Russia collusion, the Deep State, General Kelly, Corona-virus, Obama gate, George Soros treason, riots and destruction. The list goes on and on. I’m sorry your readers will never get to read this, because you will do to me what Jack Dorsey does to tweets he doesn’t like. Have a nice day.

14. TwoLaine says:

For all those military idiots who have said for decades, we are here because we have to stop them over here before they get to the USA…..

FAIL!

They have been infiltrating us, our boob tubes, our internet and social media, our schools and our minds for decades, aided by greedy politicians and immigration laws they will not enforce.

THIS is what you get when you are not paying attention HOMELAND SECURITY.

Giving away free stuff we cannot afford to people who do not love us or OUR COUNTRY, OUR FLAG, OUR LANGUAGE, OUR CONSTITUTION AND OUR IDEALS. Who are takers instead of givers.

BIGLY FAIL!

• dayallaxeded says:

The two problems/approaches are not mutually exclusive. You’re wrong to say killing terrorists on their home turf doesn’t prevent them coming here–of course it does–they’re dead and/or their infrastructure is so compromised they can’t get here. However, you’re right to say we’ve been far too generous and lenient with miscreants and malcontents, especially those who have migrated here illegally or under false pretenses. MN is a glaring object lesson in the latter and has been for almost a decade. I do pray for a return to the most basic premise of civil society–if you don’t work, you don’t eat. With that one rule in place, myriad ills fade away, a la, idle hands are the devil’s workshop.

• TwoLaine says:

I agree they are not mutually exclusive, but it is not our sole responsibility to police the world. And especially not for free.

I also acknowledge, as should everyone, that there are some cased were those in charge of our country caused unrest in the countries we are now stuck in.

It is, however, our sole responsibility to provide law and order here, and some have failed miserably at that, for a long time.

• Kay123 says:

TwoLaine…
      You said it better than I could. Your are
      100% right.
      Just a note; Do you suppose we will find out
      that one day the truth will come out that that
      video was a “PLANT” to bring about all of this
      chaotic crappola.to benefit China who will want to
      buy, replace, the spoils…. for $ instead of Billions!!!

So many enemies want to TAKE what we have….the blame
      it on Trump!!!

15. CM-TX says:

This Alabama “News” guy isn’t sure why rioters gave him a few knocks to the head, a swollen & bloody nose, & stole his wallet & phone! 🤭

“Alabama journalists assaulted in downtown Birmingham as city hit by rioters, looters (VIDEO)”

16. There was a protest in downtown Asheville yesterday and then they decided to walk across the major highway across Asheville so the police shot tear gas and rubber bullets into the crowd and then they walked back to downtown and the police chief took a knee with them. This place is nuts. Oh, and one protester complained about the tear gas because there were children there and one of them got tear gas in their eyes. (child abuse by parent to bring child to this type of event and to teach them how to be a criminal). In the meantime, we must wear masks and social distance if we are normal people. And the police closed down a gym for opening against orders and fined a restaurant owner for opening too early..didn’t take a knee.

17. Linda says:

I do agree PDJT should make an impassioned speech from the Oval Office, though none of the alphabet cable channels would cover it. His speech from NASA was amazing, but no one covered it except Fox. What if one of the great black leaders wrote it and stood beside him as it’s delivered? Or many black leaders, to show their support?

18. MaineCoon says:

To Sundance, Ad Rem, and other CTH staffers and to all Treepers:

I want to thank you for all the truth that is posted at CTH in the articles and in the comments. I would know nothing but lies if I didn’t have CTH. I learn from all comments even those I might not agree with. I feel armed with the truth.

I particularly want to thank all who bears arms, because I know you will protect loved ones and others if in such a circumstance arises. So I pray that God protects all of you in the months and years ahead.

Stay strong. Stay focused. Vote.

Thank you.

19. jeffsn4 says:

The easiest way to thin out Antifa in the past was to ban masks. If they can’t hide their faces they always vanish. Of course everyone is now supposed to have a mask on at all times. What a coincidence. It’s all connected. I kinda figured civil war II would break out next year. Nope.

• jbowen82 says:

I always expected things would get sporty this year, but that the period after President Trump’s reelection would be complete civil unrest. I still believe that, but obviouslyt these folks are executing a plan that’s been in place for a while and they just accelerated it to piggyback of their fellow traveler BLM.

20. Gymcy81 says:

On Sunday night, May 31, there was a developing situation on the early evening, still daylight available.
    There was a street intersection that had been closed off on all 4 legs.
    One side if the intersection had people protesting (floyd death)
    Another side of the intersection had police in position to protect property.

In between there was the street intersection, paved space.

An area pastor approached the people protestors and asked if they would be willing to pray and kneel in honor of floyd. He repeated the question many times amongst the unruly crowd. The pastor got verbal concurrence.
    Then said just wait some moments…while I go ask the people over there (police), the same question.

So the pastor went walked across the intersection and began to ask them, repeatedly would you be willing to pray and kneel in honor of the wrongful death of floyd and got concurrence.

Then the pastor walked to the middle of the intersection and said to both sides, repeated, that both sides agreed to honor floyds wrongful death, so together let’s pray… and everyone kneeled for moments and looked at both sides seeing each side prayerfully kneeling…

applause was heard…

the protestors dispersed…

The police sustained the kneeling and held position.
    [Knowing that some unattending rioters may show up later to make a ruckus, again ..and they did….but the unthreatening, prayerful position still helped.]

The police have been showing huge restraint vs. some very provocative, disrespectful language and thrown objects. The venting is good.

As nightfall arrived, arrests of villains are made for illegalities by some that mis-hoped the cover of darkness and a peaceful protest would help them get away.
    Meanwhile, at the same time, some officers maintained a kneeling position – showed a lot of patience and humility
    (what happened to floyd was visibly wrong and no excuses were made) – as protestors walked up to them and yelled within inches of some officers…taking the heat in dsm, for what other officers – and pretend ambulance medics (armed, vested medics?)- wrongfully did in mpls. etc.
    [ whatever the backstory to floyd and officer etc. and corruption, that suffering knee death was wrong….
    of course, the real judgement is subject to the justice system… and no one wants investigative nor judicial bias, or double standards, not Flynn, not Floyd….no one…
    we want blindfolded bias, lawful, equal scales of justice for all, for lasting peace during our legal, virtuous, pursuits of happiness as we work to make this a better place than how we found it. ( and there are many corrupt places that need some cleansing…perhaps a money launder $pot in mpls. someone came across…one day…)]

Imho

Love thy neighbors…

• gymcy81 says:

When you write or photograph – and publish the bad actors…
      you encourage them (sickly, they like the ‘bad’ attention and so does g$).

• Sharon says:

and all this time I’ve operated under the belief that I needed to be law-biding whether or not the person representing the law was willing to kneel with me.

keep “balancing” the scales of justice this way and they are soon just a standing joke, with just a spiral of smoke where the center once was.

I will not accept that rioters and lawbreakers get to change what things mean. Just not gonna do it.

21. CM-TX says:

This guy’s mouth says one thing, while his carefully chosen shirt (w/ jacket) conveniently says something else entirely! 🤨

Pay attention MSM- this is an example of an actual “dog whistle”.

• Sharon says:

So add Randall Woodfin to the list of those who still don’t understand that the rioters have no interest in reform. It’s a very long list.

22. Cynthia says:

The law firm I work for in LINCOLN NE was vandalized Saturday night simply due to the fact that it is located between the state capitol building and the courthouse. Broke most windows and doors. Burned an interior office – but get this: CLOSED THE OFFICE DOOR. If they had left the door open, the whole building would be smoldering embers. The only good arsonist is a stupid arsonist. 🙄

• Super elite covfefe999 loves her President! says:

Lincoln too? I read last night that Omaha was under a state of emergency. Very sad that there are so many ferals in Nebraska that they could wreak havoc in two cities there.

23. CM-TX says:

Found another Pantifa tactic…
    Bravo to this young lady for calling them out!

24. Do insurance companies have to settle claims when that are the result of terrorism???

• mandy says:

Terrorism is a “Named Exclusion.” So is “riot or civil commotion.”

So no, insurance companies will not be on the hook for the damage.

A side note, business interruption insurance includes a requirement for ‘physical damage to the premises’ so all those thinking the insurance companies will pay for the downtime of covid are wrong.

25. minnesotamike55 says:

Did anyone notice all the liberal leaders “asking” and pleading with people to honor the curfew, go home, and don’t loot and arson?
    Did anyone notice all the liberal leaders “asking” people to comply with covid orders?

Such outright hypocrisy and absolute stupidity. These liberal leaders also have no clue that all the radical anarchists, gang thugs, race baiters, and even peaceful protesters, are NOT ON THEIR SIDE! They really thought that if they begged enough, these rioters would just say “OK, they asked nicely, we’ll go home”.

It was only when lots of tear gas is applied that these savages are deterred. Anyone investing in tear gas companies?

• gabytango says:

My daughter in NYC said Duh-Blasio asked for the “members of the community” to stop the looters.” Outrageous!!!!! But I guess he’s not trying too hard, as his daughter is part of this!

26. gabytango says:

Miami! Police Officers taking a side job, hired by a jewelry store in Downtown Miami: Want bet no one’s going to mess with this!

27. CM-TX says:

Interesting perspective from a young man in East Cleveland…

Never forget, this is exactly what DEMOCRAT Politicians want for these communities– poverty & despair.

• wondering999 says:

All those boarded up apartment buildings and huge homes with porches and balconies, all in disrepair. And we have so many homeless people.

Looks like a war zone

• nimrodman says:

Hey! Let’s rally a group effort, a citizens effort !

Let’s get all the homeless and lefty bleeding heart liberals to come out and fix all that sh#t up using materials and supplies provided by rich lefty bleeding heart liberals who have too much cash and they should “share” some of it

“Who’s with me?”
        ” …. guys? … guys? …”

(crickets)

28. Pdawg says:

I think the tweets from OAC and other Democrats need to be put into political ads so they own these Riots. These riots have happened in the last 4-6 election cycles Like clock work with the help of the democrat groups organizing and training leaders of these riots. They need to own these. Democrats have no solutions . Their policies lead to poverty and chaos.

29. CM-TX says:

Taking Pantifas toys away…

| ‘Is this sh*t even about George Floyd anymore?’: Enraged UFC champ Jon Jones takes on protest vandals (VIDEO) |

30. ImpeachEmAll says:

Just say’n… 😉

• daylight58 says:

Anchorage is no surprise. 10 lefties on the Anchorage Assembly, a ‘progressive’ Mayor. 1 conservative (from outside of Anchorage “proper” -in Eagle River, Anchorage). Most of us who are conservatives moved out to the Mat-Su Borough (Wasilla, Palmer, Settlers Bay etc.)

• mimbler says:

I see Wichita on the map for a protest. We actually had a true peaceful protest, with speakers and a bbq with the police afterwards. You would think we were Canadian, we were so polite about it!
      A couple thousand people, and zero incidents.

• TreeClimber says:

Not fully accurate – Charleston, SC, was going up in flames yesterday.

31. tozerbgood8315 says:

32. Troublemaker10 says:

The tweet referenced about Hillary was removed by Twitter. Why? I have no idea what they said, but….

33. grandmotherpatriot says:

Chicago police said 240 arrests were made Saturday. Those in custody were being transported to various stations across the city.

The Chicago Sun-Times reports officers struck multiple demonstrators with batons amid the protest.

At least six people were shot, one fatally, amid the protests. The fatal shooting happened about 11 p.m. in River North.

A 26-year-old man was walking on the sidewalk with another male in the 100-block of West Hubbard Street when he exchanged words with a male suspect in a car, according to Chicago police. The suspect got out of the car and started hitting the male with a handgun. He then shot the 26-year-old in the chest before continuing to hit the other person with the gun.

The man was pronounced dead at the scene, police said. The Cook County medical examiner’s office has not released details about the fatality.

The suspect got back in his car and drove off, police said. No one is in custody as Area Three detectives investigate.

Earlier that night, three other people were shot in the Loop.

Two males heard gunshots and realized they’d been hit about 9:30 p.m. in the first block of West Jackson Boulevard, police said. Their ages were not immediately known. Both were taken to the University of Illinois Hospital in good condition.

Another man was critically wounded a few blocks away in the 200-block of North Michigan Avenue.

The 19-year-old was standing on the sidewalk when he heard gunshots and felt pain, police said. It was not immediately clear what time the shooting occurred. He went to Stroger Hospital on his own with multiple gunshot wounds and was listed in critical condition.

In the city’s South Loop, wooden boards covered up broken shards of glass outside Burnham Mart.

“They broke the glass the big glass and they were jumping around they broke everything in there,” said Burnham Mart Owner Chirag Patel. “They are just looting, whatever they could grab.”

Patel’s small grocer on Wabash Ave. has survived a previous robbery and the COVID-19 pandemic, but Saturday night’s looters took everything of value inside his store.

“They were like hundreds of hundreds of people walking from this main glass door,” Patel said.

The store owner is determined to protect what he has left, cleaning up the mess and boarding up any possible entrance into his shop.
    CHITCAGO!
    The terrorists ANTIFA destroyed their own neighborhoods and now are heading out to the suburbs to destroy more…. Keep your powder dry!

34. DeWalt says:

Just a thought or two. Why don’t the peaceful protesters get off the streets? Instead they are facilitating the rioters by allowing them to mix in.
    If people haven’t realized yet the plan is to humiliate the local Law Enforcement. Same tactics used during COVID hoax to humiliate the citizens.

35. CM-TX says:

Maybe when people talk, others should listen. This guy gets it– he tried to sound a warning back in 2017:

“It’s not about race.”
    “Democrats/black leaders/BLM/Antifa are using us/our emotions to do their dirty work.”

36. Whistling_Past says:

37. CM-TX says:

• Super elite covfefe999 loves her President! says:

Someone needs to take a lead pipe to her head.

I’m so done with this.

• lmk408 says:

Thanks. Will the FBI figure this out and put an end to it–citizens are way ahead of them at this point. Something’s not right.

38. Troublemaker10 says:

39. boogywstew says:

In Erie, PA there was a riot Saturday night with rioters marching through downtown smashing windows and firing fireworks horizontally at police, some equivalent to M80s, which we were told as kids are equal to the power of 1/4 stick of dynamite. The rioters attacked police headquarters, smashing out the widows. The police arrested a half dozen or so. There’s a pattern I see. The scumbags request permission for a peaceful protest so everyone can be moved into position. The “protesting” needs to be downtown, in the heart of the city, in and among landmark buildings, historical buildings, courthouses, town halls and then … wait for it … as soon as the Sun goes down, all Hell breaks loose. The very next night the scumbags request permission for a peaceful “protest” AGAIN, and they get permission, AGAIN.

• Kay123 says:

yes…..seems they are well organized. Remember Obama
      saying HE had an “ARMY BIGGER THAN OUR ARMY?”
      Obama has been frequenting colleges…… to Speak…..anyone
      know what those speeches include. How about his movies on
      Netflix? Is he still working to change America? Now that we
      know he is trying to change it to Communistic world.

40. Troublemaker10 says:

41. Ace of Space says:

Is it true of just FUD (Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt) Chinese Army mobilizing, Chinese Navy ships headed to USA, Hong Kong falls and now ships in Pacific heading toward America: Virus and now this. RED DAWN? WOLVERINES!!! I just wonder how Chinese Gov’t is going to take advantage of this????

Also do you think this is deflect distract for something else? Obama spying exposure? Chinese lies about Virus? The covering up of this Latin Night Club washing $$$ for CIA, FBI, DEA, NSA?

I am still disturbed about the Paramedic EMT first responders not doing medical protocol on George Floyd, how did they know he was even alive, dead, unconscious? They just picked up his body and threw it on gurney, not head stabilization, no first aid, CPR nothing!! That is not the right protocol and I am not doctor or any med professional other that basic CPR first aid which teaches to stabilize victim and not move head or body unless protocol way of doing it! COME ON! THIS IS REALLY WEIRD!!

• Kay123 says:

There are many things that appear suspicious with this
      Geo. Floyd case. Looks more and more like the work
      of a professional …. “COMMUNITY ORGANIZER”!!!

42. Super elite covfefe999 loves her President! says:

Looting and destruction in Chicago has not stopped. https://twitter.com/Chicago_Scanner

43. Troublemaker10 says:

44. jdondet says:

Notice how they all are wearing masks just like the governor says too?

45. Henry says:

Turns out that the guy nearly killed in Dallas by a black mob was an extreme libtard who previously said that whites deserve to have more black violence and terrorism ‘visited upon us’.

46. kmilt16 says:

I have not posted here in awhile, but much respect to Sundance. Always a voice of reason and calm.

Don’t forget to protest for Tony Timpa. A white male, he is still waiting for his riots and virtue signaling from his death (murder) in the exact same manner as George in August 2016 (Dallas, Texas). Although it did take awhile to obtain the video from the body cameras (officers laughing and joking as the man died), the poor man (Tony) has been denied.

As usual the left cherry-picks history to fit their baited narrative. And then the left takes the bait so they can feel good about themselves.

47. What if every manager of a Target, a Safeway, a mall store – every business being threatened now, that has a hard floor – took one bottle of VEGETABLE OIL and poured a 10-foot-wide puddle of it on their entrance/exit floors, right behind the door, before closing on any night when violence is scheduled? That would be unstoppable. First, every single person would absolutely slip and land on their back, and no way could you continue into the store anywhere once you got vegetable oil on your sneakers. Not fatal, and puts them in a great position for waiting cops/security to arrest them immediately or get security footage. Clean it up in the morning and cover it up with some rugs to boot. Put one of your “slippery floor” signs in the middle of the puddle so you don’t get sued.

• TMonroe says:

I recall hearing about those who were getting raided by robbers on scooters and motorcycles in Italian villages put dish soap on the main roads.

48. Troublemaker10 says:

I can’t believe this. Liberal Leo Terrell was just on Hannity practically begging Trump to invoke the Insurrection Act. He said blacks want law and order and democrats are wrong not to stand for law and order. We may end up more united after all of this than anyone imagined.

This article is from two days ago. Need to find the video segment from tonight with Hannity though. I’ll post it when I come across it.

———–

Civil rights Atty. Leo Terrell: Dems not standing up against crime in Floyd protests because they’re afraid to alienate black vote

Excerpt:

“Democratic lawmakers are not standing up against criminal activity during protests against the death of George Floyd because they don’t want to alienate black voters ahead of the November presidential election, American civil rights Attorney Leo Terrell asserted Friday evening.”

49. Troublemaker10 says: