President Donald Trump, First Lady Melania Trump, Vice-President Mike Pence and Second Lady Karen Pence, together with Defense Secretary Mark Esper, lay a wreath at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier in Arlington to honor Memorial Day.

Wearing a white suit coat and white heels First Lady Melania stood at the center steps of the amphitheater steps during the ceremony. Also in the amphitheater was Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao & Treasury Secretary Mnuchin.

This entry was posted in Big Government, Christian Values, Melania Trump, Military, President Trump, Uncategorized, USA. Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to President Trump and First Lady Melania Memorial Day, Arlington Ceremony – Video and Pictures

1. vikingmom says:

Melania was beautiful, as usual, and looked very sombre and respectful, as did Karen Pence. Was that Elaine Chao standing in the bottom right corner of the frame, wearing a black pantsuit? If so, she was taking cell phone pictures and looked totally confused about proper protocols – I don’t know if she even put her hand on her heart at the appropriate times. Very poor behavior on the part of a Cabinet official if that was indeed her!

2. Goddessoftheclassrom says:

Whatever their faults, there is NO doubt that our president, vice president, and their wives are proud of and love their country.

PS.
    White shoes are perfect for Memorial Day. In some areas, white shoes are tacky before Memorial Day, but where I grew up (part of the South), white shoes were allowed as of Easter.

3. Ad rem says:

Such a beautiful and touching ceremony. I love the doffing of the hat, the crisp pivots, and the awsome respect shown by all our leaders for our fallen heroes.

4. prtomr says:

Many of my family members, including myself, have served and come home. WW1, WW2, Korea, Vietnam, and Afghanistan where my son lost a troop under his command. My heart is heavy this day looking at this Tomb of the Unknown, and for those that didn’t come home.

5. MfM says:

I learned something today. I always thought of the Amphitheater and Tomb as separate entities. Likely because I have gone to them each from different directions for over 60 years, and signage listed them individually.

I always thought of the amphitheater being behind the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. It is and isn’t. The steps at the Tomb are the eastern entrance to the Amphitheater.

The reason I went digging was it struck me as odd Sudance’s phrasing said amphitheater when I wasn’t expecting it.

6. cheewaawaa says:

Arlington Cemetery – prior home of Robert E Lee.

7. Patience says:

Anyone with an open mind should be readily able to ‘see’ the sincere humility
    and love of
    and respect for
    his country and his countrymen.

We are blessed in so many ways.

8. SHV says:

FWIW, I highly recommend reading or listening toTom Cotton’s book:
    “Sacred Duty: A Soldier’s Tour at Arlington National Cemetery”

He was a platoon leader in the “Old Guard” at Arlington Cemetery between his combat deployments in Iraq and Afghanistan. The last half of the book is about the “Old Guard” Soldiers, their training and duties; very interesting.

9. vmi80 says:

Thank you, Sir.

10. Spurwing Plover says:

And the Lies they printed about Meorial Day in the New York Pravda(Times)a whole lot of their usial Lies

11. USA Citizen says:

Corrupt Joe Biden and his boss wife both wore masks on Memorial Day. Why were they there? Senile Joe Biden and his domineering wife wants to be the 1st lady real bad who is always with Joe Biden otherwise loser Joe Biden wouldn’t know what day it is or where he is. They were acting like Joe Biden was President. What a JOKE! President Donald Trump and his beautiful First Lady, Melania Trump, looked so handsome and Presidential. That made me so proud to have a handsome President and a beautiful First Lady, who have a pleasant look on their faces, not hateful look like corrupt Joe Biden and his wife Jill did. Vote for President Donald J. Trump in 2020 and get rid of worthless and corrupt Joe Biden.