Joe Biden: If You Don’t Vote for Me, “You Ain’t Black”…

Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden went on the Breakfast Club radio show Friday and told the black host: “if you’ve got a problem figuring out whether to vote for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.”

Questioning the racial bona fides of a black voter through this prism of Biden’s own racism and prejudice is not a good look for a presidential candidate.  WATCH:

This entry was posted in BGI - Black Grievance Industry, Dem Hypocrisy, Election 2020, Joe Biden, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

245 Responses to Joe Biden: If You Don’t Vote for Me, “You Ain’t Black”…

1. labrat says:

Wow. The Trump Team is on it. The day hasn’t even ended and they already have a you aint black website, t shirts, videos. I’m impressed. Go Brad!

2. Todd says:

Does Biden have the delegates to win the nomination in Milwaukee?

Regardless of that, everyone that follows politics closely knows Joe Biden is not going to be the nominee. I’m going to go out on a limb here and predict that the DNC will nominate Amy Klobuchar for president and Pete Buttigieg as her vice president.

Klobuchar/Buttigieg 2020. Just a hunch.

3. Mike Lee DelMarcelle says:

So Kanye West ain’t black and Candice Owens ain’t black either? I really need to get my eye’s checked!

4. Troublemaker10 says:

• Troublemaker10 says:

5. sunnydaze says:

6. Troublemaker10 says:

This wasn’t just a gaffe. Biden did real damage to his relationship with the black community.

7. sunnydaze says:

Kinda like this idea. I wanna be a Transparent American, too. (!)

8. Troublemaker10 says:

9. teaforall says:

2016 Clinton had her DEPLORABLE MOMENT
    2020 Biden had YOU’RE NOT BLACK MOMENT
    TRUMP IN A LANDSLIDE 2020 AGAIN…………………Take That to the Bank

10. sunnydaze says:

11. Troublemaker10 says:

Biden’s past over the decades will come back to haunt him. From the linked article:
    ———-

Re Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994:

“While speaking in regards to the bill, Biden referred to young black boys as “predators”, saying they were “born out of wedlock” and lacked proper upbringing. ”

12. sunnydaze says:

I can’t even imagine telling the same lie over and over and over. Just seems so *weird* to me.

13. TheTorch says:

Well you know just how bad this is for Sleepy Joe, when even the BBC which usually will do their level best to not cover a gaff like this to protect the Democrats, actually runs a story about it. If for even the BBC this was a gaff too far then you know just how bad this is…

Biden: Black voters considering Trump ‘ain’t black’

14. Troublemaker10 says:

15. Red Mosquito says:

I have also noticed that Biden has never sniffed or groped a black child.

16. Troublemaker10 says:

17. Troublemaker10 says:

18. Troublemaker10 says:

19. Enemedia is running cover in Black-Face Ralphie fashion.
    No matter.
    Biden is gone by 6/15, or the dnc threw in the towel for 2020.

• sunnydaze says:

Well, I hope they keep him. I think Trump can win against any of the Loser Dems they put up against him, but I think it’d be really fun to watch him Biden in particular.

So I hope Biden makes it to the Grand Finale.

20. sunnydaze says:

LOL! ….and so true!

21. Ackman419 says:

If you don’t like this weed, you ain’t black.
    If you don’t like this BBQ, you ain’t black.
    If you don’t like these rims, you ain’t black.
    If you don’t like this music, you ain’t black.

On and on.
    See Joe, everyone can be a racist pig like you.

22. Mary Ann says:

Oh no he didn’t… well son of a bi**h
    Maybe he should try another campaign slogan.. vow to end race wars instead of fueling them.

23. Conservative_302 says:

Biden dumbs down his language when speaking to blacks. He mentioned black children rubbng his legs and roaches in the same sentence. Now he telling blacks that he has the ultimate say on whom is black and who isn’t. If these things don’t wake up the black community to democrat/liberal racism, nothing will.

24. Carter Burger says:

Why is nobody saying anything about this host’s response? After Biden said if you didn’t vote for him you ain’t black the response was “It don’t have nothing to do with Trump. It has to do with the fact that I want something for my community.” President Trump has giving more for the black community in the last three years than democrats have given them in 50.

25. namberak says:

Sorry for the discursion, but I soooooo want Slo Jo to pick Frau Whitmer as his running mate. I can’t imagine a greater team!

26. rioosodog says:

I am confused… when is it EVER good to call a person of color an UNCLE TOM!

27. Xena Laminak says:

I clicked on a link today to Kevin’s Corner on YouTube. OMG! Not only hilarious but a wicked wit. Best political commentary I’ve ever heard. A 21st century Cicero! Wicked! Watch the one about how he stayed up all night crying when he learned he wasn’t Black! I’m currently listening to the one about Pelosi and doggie doo. You’ve got to watch his channel. Kevin’s Corner has got to go viral!

28. Troublemaker10 says:

29. Free Man says:

Now that Joe Biden has honestly revealed to Black America what the Democratic Party truly feels about all Black Americans, Malcolm X’s speech “The Ballot or the Bullet” delivered on April 3, 1964, comes to mind: https://youtu.be/zGzcrgkKXQs