White House Coronavirus Task Force Briefing – 5:00pm ET Livestream…

Unfortunately, with President Trump effectively communicating the latest information on the federal efforts to mitigate COVID-19, more corporate U.S. resistance media have decided not to carry the live broadcasts from the White House task force briefings.

Today at 5:00pm ET the White House will hold a briefing for the public and media on the latest mitigation efforts against the coronavirus. [Livestream Links Below]

White House Livestream LinkFox News Livestream LinkFox Business Livestream

This entry was posted in Big Government, CDC, Coronavirus, Donald Trump, Infectious Disease, Live Streaming, media bias, President Trump, Press Secretary - Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

703 Responses to White House Coronavirus Task Force Briefing – 5:00pm ET Livestream…

1. Mist'ears Mom says:

Cases DOES NOT = sick people that need ventilators. Stop lying to us.

• Kirsty I says:

My friend, the ventilators will be needed. Just not for CoVid patients, even though it is an acute respiratory disorder. There are people whose lung function is deeply distressed from two facts:
      1. They are children and young adults whose developing lungs have been denied fresh air.
      2. Even as some are young adults, they live in the subterranean.
      Tonight is Passover, Friday is Good Friday.
      Make Easter Happen!
      Pray that those in chains will be released and the World may know that Jesus Christ has released them,
      to the Glory of the Father.

• Snow White says:

Kirsty, I know exactly what you’re talking about. The Lord is setting captives free.

• Mist'ears Mom says:

durp what are you talking about? Yes there are hundreds of Americans of all ages that need ventilators on a daily basis bcz of respiratory illnesses-thousands every day in America. Respiratory illnesses – not necessarily but I am sure include those with pneumonia. Pneumonia is caused by dozens of different things.
        We have never had a problem supplying them before for all these patients. Now we have thousands – thousands being made, that I am wondering who they are going to be for?
        What is subterranean?
        I am blessed in the fact that I believe in the lord Jesus Christ as my savior. I have faith and trust that his will be done.

2. Magabear says:

Just shocked am I that Fauci’s wife wrote a big check to Hitlary back in 2016. 🙄

Past time to “demote” the Gates paid doctors of doom.

3. RedDawn says:

Um, does Jim have any idea this was covered yesterday, and straight up admitted to?

• nimrodman says:

yeah, but probably fed the question by Fauci (as sunnyflower says just below) overnight so that escaped narrative could be captured back in the corral

4. steph_gray says:

Oh here we go – who’s the media hack talking about padded deaths as a “conspiracy theory”?

5. lieutenantm says:

I want these media clowns arrested. Top to bottom. Scatter them to the winds.

6. Mist'ears Mom says:

Any one that questions the great drs & scientists and models are now “conspiracy theorists”
    how dare anyone question the higher order

7. fred5678 says:

“Stats being padded” — BY EDICT of National Center for Health Statistics, dummy reporter.

Not to mention 80,000 unused lab test machines across USA???

But CNN will reports “Trump admin failure”.

8. Carl Derzsi says:

Refuge getting china hugging trolls. You are on target. Good job.

9. bertdilbert says:

I wonder if the problem is that the Dr owned labs do not have the machines and that is why the Abbot tests are not done. Give the Dr owned labs the machines so they can make money off it and sure will increase usage of the fast tests.

• stephen fenlon says:

Don’t know the context, because I haven’t watched the briefing yet.
      but if I’m following the right idea that it’s about testing,
      a big part of the problem is the sudden demand for the various chemicals that are needed to produce the actual reagents that go into into the testing kits.

Now, not that I’m any conspiracy theorist, but, giving the globalist economy that has persisted recently, I wonder where which Country those chemicals are normally sourced from ??

• bertdilbert says:

Well somebody is lying. I think the claim was the previous day was the 18,000 machines and 5 million tests were out there but somehow the hospitals did not have the right procedures or something.

At this point all the doctors know there is a 5 minute test. Doctors order the test. It must be the doctors It the doctors are not getting the kickbacks from the lab they are not going to order the 5 minute tests! The hospitals have to pay kickback to the doctors so the doctors will order the test!

10. nimrodman says:

Now wait a damn minute, Birx

We’ve shut down almost our entire economy on your advice and you’re telling us that advanced testing machines that have been pushed out to hospitals, the majority of them have not been working for something like 3 weeks?

But … but … but … you’ve got a “conference call” about it
    tomorrow?

Sounds to me like fall-flat-on-your-face performance by you and your CDC administrators who are running the program.

WTF?

11. WSB says:

Fauci waved again to Karl!!!!!!

Get a ROOM!!!!!

12. Mo says:

Best CCP Virus press conference to date. Goodnight

13. Mist'ears Mom says:

OK I’m done with the barf inducing pablum. Message: do not question our overlord’s the scientists!

14. realitycheck6 says:

Enough race pandering … Fauci and Birx both advanced their reputations on the HIV/AIDS crisis. They have also been criticized for not pushing for more decisive prevention measures about that virus.

The black community is being disproportionately affected by this and we hear all types of BS excuses. Anecdotal fact 1. Before I stated this, I wanted to drive in the neighborhood of “Hood” in West Palm Beach Florida today.

As I drive through the neighborhoods of Riviera Beach, I saw groups of 6-10 African Americans (AA) standing on street corners, hanging out by the neighborhood stores and certainly NOT practicing any “social distancing’ This was NOT a rare scenario but was at EVERY local neighborhood store. HMMMM no social distancing . Mwaybe that’s a major contributing factor.

Now the best part. The following paper was published yesterday. Its title : Communities of Color at Higher Risk for Health and Economic Challenges due to COVID-19”

Read the article and most importantly look at the graphics and see what jumps out at you. All categories are significantly different statistically BUT one is almost unbelievable.

Fauci and Birx wont say it, because of their apologetic background.

15. Paul Gallant says:

Fauci your race baiting Shtick two days in a row. Your giving yourself away you pathetic little man.

16. JAS says:

It’s time to look at the bottom line. You can say what you want but the numbers in FL do not lie – we have a Republican governor — De Santis. As it stands today in Florida with the measures that were taken early on by De Santis, cases seem to be going down dramatically. This except for Miami-Dade.

The distancing and quarantines are working here in Florida.

• Magabear says:

They may well be working, but they’d likely work the same way during any influenza. Yet we don’t suspend the constitution and tank the economy over other viruses.

• JAS says:

They would surely work with influenza, no argument there. However, mortality rates, if you ignore all the hogwash being pushed out that this is just a flu are just that, hogwash. This virus is 10 times more deadly than influenza. There is plenty of data to support that.

Bottom line, you either trust our President or you choose to trust the internet BS. Your choice of course. I wouldn’t presume to try to influence your beliefs…

God Bless…

• booger71 says:

I haven’t seen any data to back up your claims

• Magabear says:

Please show me the research that leads to a conclusion that this is 10 times more deadly than influenza. If it were, we’d be past 100,000 deaths already.

As for PDJT, he no doubt has tried to thread the needle the best he could during this situation, but he would’ve been better served by medical experts not aligned with Bill Gates.

Just MHO.

• Rynn69 says:

The data, actually, negates your claim. The mortality rates of Covid-19 are inflated – you can make a case there are several reasons why that is happening (highly probably flu deaths are being counted as Covid-19 as well as viral pneumonia, people being counted are not actually tested, etc.) – but it is happening. So, even if one would erroneously believe the mortality rates – CDC reports as of today 12,754 in the entire country – the mortality rates for the flu far exceed that.

You could state the virus is more virulent. But again, how is that being ascertained? More virulent than SARs – which is another strain of coronavirus? More virulent than H1N1 which was a morphing of influenza that affected younger people? No…there is no evidence to make that claim.

In addition, never discount the power of hysteria. Look at the ridiculous 24/7 coronavirus coverage. Look at the people wearing masks and gloves out and about who really need to understand what cross-contamination is and have no clue. Hysteria and fear can make something seem worse than it really is.

• WSB says:

And the projections were as off as Fauci and Birx’s other hoaxes.

• Chip Doctor says:

They are not being followed vigorously in SW FL. There are tons of non essential businesses open. Michael’s is open. It seems to me that everyone has just said “screw it”. There are industrial areas that look like an ant hill with the top kicked off. I live near the water and I see boats being pulled down the street all the time. Bait stores are cracking at 7:00 AM.

• JAS says:

I don’t know about SW except for what I see in the FDOH (see below) . I’m in Central FL. People are paying attention. Streets are so empty the government is fixing roads 24/7. I see people walking for exercise and the ones stopping to talk are 8 ft apart. People are paying attention to the message put out by POTUS. I’m one of them.

My thinking is that if you are not doing so then you are part of the problem.

It’s working. God Bless.

• Mary Ann Miller says:

I currently living in SW Florida, near Clearwater and I would love to know where all the non-essential stores are as I have not seen them. Hobbly Lobby and Joanne’s are closed. Would love to have my haircut (3 weeks overdue) but no salons open. So please share if you see any hair salons open in my area. Thanks.

• Rynn69 says:

Keep thinking that. Smh.

• icthematrix says:

Yep live here and say BRAVO. Not sure about your impressions, but I manage essential businesses here. I am out at times during the day. Traffic is really light even compared to low season. The industrial sections will be busy..they are classified essential.

As for how people are handling this here…they are doing their part. No groups, no real violations.

• DonG says:

Just came back yesterday from Daytona Beach/ New Smyrna Beach
        NOTHING is going on. Everything is closed except drive through. Zero people on the beaches. Zero

• realitycheck6 says:

You do realize the number of cases is directly related to the number of tests given ONLY ….

• Rynn69 says:

LOL. Yeah, it was social distancing. You place too much on social distancing. Washing hands is far more of a deterrent than social distancing. Ask any Infection Control specialist. Smh. In addition, could not be other more obvious factors like stopping spreaders from NY coming in…

• lackawaxen123 says:

any lock down takes over 2 weeks to be seen in the daily numbers … when did he lock down the state ?

17. Alex50 says:

Dr. Birx was so happy to report that the projections have been lowered to 60,000 deaths and she credited the drop to Americans following the quarantine rules very well. I specifically remember her saying just one week ago, the best outcome would be 100,000 deaths, no matter what we did to “flatten the curve.” Her new statement had my BS detector blow up. It’s so incredibly hard for these bureaucrats to admit they were grossly wrong in their estimates that ultimately contributed to the widespread panic and economic hardships we’re now challenged with navigating.

• Yy4u says:

They fix it so they can’t lose. 100K will die if you don’t do what they say and if 100K don’t die then they say it was because we followed their advice. All on us, not them

• realitycheck6 says:

I i have a test to take , and I have to score 70% to pass, scoring 99% is overshooting and wasting time ……the perfect score to get is 70.1% and means you didnt watse time and effort overstudying.

We wanted to flatten the curve, not stretch this out for years. The overshot the target which was to not overload the medical system. They are changing the goal to make themselves look good.

• steph_gray says:

The CDC twins trying to make themselves look good would not be such a big deal if that were all – it would just prove them to be jerks.

But they are not admitting that the curve has flattened and we could go back to work pretty much now in most of the country. (Probably not where I am – blue MA still has a slightly elevated problem – price of living under one-party DementoRat rule for ever.)

They are still barreling on which makes them dangerous jerks hurting our country.

I trust VSG’s original gut date – I think it was March 15 wasn’t it (few days past Easter).

• Chip Doctor says:

But normally uninterested people are watching, and they see it too. When PT refers to the deep state from now on, people will nod their heads in understanding.

• dallasdan says:

She and Fauci are now struggling to protect their reputations, which will be significantly tarnished when objective assessments are made regarding their misguided, continuing faith in fundamentally flawed models.

They will claim their emphasis on “mitigation” saved the day, but people who understand the very uncertain nature of modeling will know the truth. JMO

18. Hans says:

Wow what a set up…Jim Acosta CNN… we have heard 85 percent of the Abbot Lab testing machines don’t work…. Dr. Birx… that right I have a call sheduled at 8 pm to night to the hospital administrators…. just think we could have tested ever single health worker…

I say BS.. if this was the case they should have told the president about it.. spoke to Abbott laboratories… a smear job.. it will be in the headlines tomorrow…/ PDT lied about the Abbott Tests..

What a set up… how would Jin Acosta know.. I smell an IG making phone call… just like the other day with 5 day old information…

• WhiteBoard says:

good eye there!

lets test this out and see the headline tomorrow.

i will say that we are getting good at picking our their pathetic plays!

Trump will toss Bricks if this headline occurs. – unless he is viewing tests the same as ventillators now – (As in we dont need them to move past this)

– we have a cure… go work if you wish, otherwise stay home – country open ( may be his statement once the two trials close out in the next week)

• gda53 says:

What? He called all 18,000 owners to determine this figure?

What a man!

• Hans says:

I have a hunch… the machines aren’t working not because of malfunction but of lacking test kits…probably old data.. I can’t imagine lab equipment down since it is used for other tests..

• jebg46 says:

My understanding is that health lab workers don’t like change so they prefer to use well proven test systems instead of learning a new system. I wasn’t aware of any shortages.

• Debra says:

Also, is Abott a publicly traded company such that stock transactions could be ‘surveilled’.

• romy911 says:

That can’t be good for Abbott Lab stock.

19. rickinhouston says:

I hope the head of Tennessee Valley Authority isn’t over-extended (how could he be). His $8 – 9 million dollar a year salary is about to get a BIG cut. President Trump has him in his cross hairs.

Loved the back and forth joking about the Tiger King guy (even though I really don’t know anything about it).

20. sunnyflower5 says:

• Bigbadmike says:

Does anyone listen to the President anymore and read between the lines? What was the most interesting thing he said today? He said, “I am amazed that Obama hasn’t come out in support of Biden.” (The Presumptive Nominee). “Something’s going on. It’s Weird. I know it, but you don’t know it. ” He knows that Biden will not be his opponent in November. But Breitbart, Gateway, and even the Treehouse totally missed it.

• I noticed it. I thought he was baiting the hook, and laughed heartily. I’m guessing only a small percentage of Americans believe the DNC will actually go into November with Biden.
        It would be incredible, as in lacking all credibility.

• Wendy says:

Sundance has implied the true chosen one might be Cuomo for a while. Treehouse hasn’t missed it yet.

• whoseyore says:

I have suspected it will be the wife of the Manchurian candidate who lived in the White House prior to our current great president.

• dallasdan says:

I anticipate that the Senate will not stop a mail-in or virtual voting scheme for November, and the President will veto any legislation allowing it.

IMO, it is unfortunate the President provided the Dems with a powerful talking point, true as it is, that his opposition is driven by a partisan interest.

21. islandpalmtrees says:

You don’t need a number 4 relief package! Put people back to work.

22. Paul Gallant says:

List of busiest cruise ports by passengers

Annual cruise passengers
    Rank Port
    Country 2016 / 2017 Date
    1 Port of Miami
    4,980,490

• WSB says:

God only knows who are arriving there.

• bertdilbert says:

The cruises start in Miami and end in Miami. Most passengers arrive by airplane. Some ships depart for the West coast yearly to do the Alaska cruises. Foreigners arriving by ship for the first time at a US port of entry are mostly returning ships from the Alaska cruises after the season ends. Most passengers are US citizens.

• WSB says:

Yes, who arrives by airplane?

• bertdilbert says:

Mostly from the US. The US has many attractions for foreign tourist. Disney World in Florida is another one. Exactly what are you proposing?

Hawaii is part of the US. Hawaii is heavily dependent on tourism. They have people visit from all over the world. Hawaii is absolutely dead right now. My brother lives there and is heavily dependent on the hotel industry.

Vegas is another tourist attraction that has visitors from all over the world. Vegas is built on tourism. Without visitors, it would just be a patch of sand.

Tourism is an economic cash injection. They actually call it an industry.

• WSB says:

I have worked in the hotel, resort, restaurant design business for many, many years.

And people come in on flights from all over,
              so there is a lot of internal migration.

• paper doll says:

A lot of curise enthusiasts no longer have jobs….and honestly I think it will be awhile before folks want to Esty to the high seas

23. Of all the civil rights violations by governments in this, perhaps the worst is politicians inserting themselves between patients and doctors to deny sick people legal and approved medication, especially for purely political motives. Denying sick people legal medications is a huge Civil Rights violation–if not attempted murder.

Where is the DOJ’s much-vaunted Civil Rights Division? Not being killed by your local government is pretty much Civil Right #1. Black people need Hydroxychlorquine, too. We know that black people are disproportionally at risk? Is that the Disparate Impact you folks need to get off your asses and start protecting ALL AMERICANS?

Where the hell is Bob Barr? Put down the bagpipes and pretend its Roger Stone doing it, Bob.

This is wrong. It is illegal. It is deadly. And IT HAS TO STOP.

24. Paul Gallant says:

Backpedaling will be the word for the next little while from the Technocrats.

25. thedoc00 says:

The race card is all about this issue being added to the law suits to force remote voting in November. Any issues with race and voting linked together activate allot of special attention from the Federal Courts covering Southern States that are all still under “surveillance and supervision” for past discriminatory sins.

If a legal team wants to pad their arguments, especially when dealing with a Southern State, get this issue involved in the case.

• WSB says:

I thought that case was overturned?

• doc00 says:

There are no cases involved, it was a court mandated situation that has not yet been fully lifted. There are states that “apply” via reports and documents every year to the Federal Court appointed watchdogs for a review to have the situation ended. This is a long standing situation that has yet to unwind. Southern States still labor under this yoke, especially with respect to voting and schools. This is how all the very oddly shaped gerrymandered districts evolved to ensure congressional representation and the reason they cannot be unwound.

• QuiAudetVincit says:

As to voting, the portions of the Voting Rights Act of 1965 requiring “pre-clearance”–approval by the Attorney General or the DC District Court of changes to voting laws–were overruled in Shelby County v. Holder, 570 U.S. 529 (2013).

26. Mo says:

No DR. Faki hand signals today

27. trumpthepress says:

Did anyone hear the gotcha question by Marxist Costa? Just as the President was leaving….

Do you have any investments in Hydroxichoroquine?

President says laughing “No I don’t, No I don’t. Good question”…

It was the most obvious gotcha questions because I heard he does have $99 worth of stock in a portfolio of investments….That is where we are folks…

I guarantee it will be reported that the President lied about his ties to the miracle drug…

Then I hope the President says tomorrow……”I researched just for you Jim and I found out that I do own stocks worth $99 in the product. By the way I have tens of millions of funds in tens of thousands of companies…. and that’s why I pay my financial advisers because I am doing that little thing called running the country”

“I am gifting this particular fund to you Jim. Enjoy!”

28. Magabear says:

Isn’t there just one freaking reporter who has the guts to ask these doctors how many lives they consider acceptable to ruin financially by shutting down the economy over their lousy models?

Someone give Chanel Rion the mic.

29. sunnyflower5 says:

Hmmm

• realeyecandy1 says:

I hate Fauci with the depth of a thousand fire pits!!! That little weasel refuses to stand on the podium with the POTUS. #FF him….I asked today …well you are supposed to be in charge and you say you KNEW about the AA community and the “bad” health ….WHY didn’t you tell the first AA POTUS and ask HIM to do something about ti

• Lady in Red says:

He REFUSES to stand on the podium with PDJT?

• realeyecandy1 says:

Have you not noticed the last days that he will ONLY come up on stage when POTUS leaves …. I thought it odd when POTUS started leaving the press briefings …I put 2 and 2 together …maybe I’m wrong

Fauci is constantly saying stuff that contradicts the POTUS

• CountryClassVulgarian says:

Its easy to hate dr. doom but you may also notice the number of people on the podium have narrowed in recent days. They no longer all crowd on stage. Only a few at a time. When POTUS wants him on stage he calls him.

• GB Bari says:

Correct. It seemed last week that they finally realized that they, too, have to employ “social distancing.” That means a few stand off to the side and others are down in front row, spaced correctly.

• CountryClassVulgarian says:

Agreed. Sometimes a pear is just a pear. I was nervous with all of them on the stage and crowding around the President and Vice President. I think they realized it too.

• NJMAGA says:

He sounds just like all the leftist fake news when they call the truth a “conspiracy theory”. Wasn’t that something the CIA came up with long ago. Fauci is definitely part of the resistance but like the others he can’t beat President Trump. No matter how hard they try it always seems to backfire.

30. Leftiswrong says:

What I don’t think most understand about Fauci….his whole life he was probably a dweeb nerd. Recently, he gets to rub elbows with, and be used by, all the power brokers. He is a useful fool. Really pathetic he trades integrity for the right dinner parties. Typical small man syndrome.

31. California Joe says:

Please end this debacle now, President Trump! We know about the Spanish Flu, The Bubonic Plague and the Black Death. We also know that the Democrats and news media want you to drag this out and destroy the economy so you lose in November. That’s their only agenda. They care about nothing else!

32. apcharles says:

For those criticizing Trump’s actions — You all have been alive the last 3 years right? You’ve seen how D.C. and the Global socialists work, right?

Knowing this… just start imagining out what this was going to look like had Trump not done what he’s done:

1. The economy was going to crash no matter what. It was crashed by Democrats. big media democrats. big government democrats. Fed Reserve and banking democrats. NBA/China democrats. NCAA/liberal college democrats. Local democrat mayors and governors…. and once they started that domino, the GOPe followed right along, just like the Stockholm Syndrome hostages they like to be.

Nothing was going to stop that, outside of a Federal mandate that forces everything to remain open. That wouldn’t have passed a week without getting shutdown by the Supreme Court, in an emergency hearing. Trump can’t stop the NBA or NCAA from canceling games – I mention this, because these were the two events in America that led to the dominoes falling. Two very, very, very liberal organizations. The NBA being the most pro-China industry of every American industry today.

2. The CDC/WHO was always going to lie about Coronavirus and inflate the death totals – all to blame on Trump. That was always part of the plan.

*** They were counting on Trump downplaying this, while they scrolled death tallies across the screen every minute. “The President who doesn’t care about you, while America is dying.” That was their hope. He knew it. So instead he decided to become the “most concerned American” in America and take the lead and have daily meetings, forcing these coup plotters in front of the camera everyday… which meant they would have to explain real results vs model results and have to answer for why people with Cancer are now being counted as COVID.

His approval has stayed the exact same… and, in fact, went up to the highest it had ever been in his Presidency last week. His handling and leadership is being hailed by American voters. It has drawn approval from some very liberal Hollywood types. And it even has Cuomo sidelined as the guy who needs Trump… instead Cuomo being the guy leading America,, despite Trump.

You have to win American Support and elections, in order to govern and implement policy — at least if you are a Republican you have to. Gaining American’s approval and being “The Leader” at this moment was a no-brain decision.

Had Trump downplayed the COVID trap, none of this would be happening. There’d be no end in sight forever, whereas today, it feels like he’s trapped the coup to a point where they aren’t going to be able to keep up the ruse more than another week or so.

3. They were going to position a Democrat… Cuomo… someone to come in as the White Knight with shiny armor, to dig America out while Trump downplays the devastation.

With Trump sidelined, Cuomo was supposed to come in and save the day. The deaths would drop, the economy would creep up and they would have invented the next Democrat-hero. Surely the next President.

They may have even found enough support among the country to finally impeach and remove Trump as we know the GOPe would have jumped right to the Democrats tentacles to avoid bad press. Plus they hate Trump too.

Once accomplished… the life you are living today (the quarantined life), would be your new life, forever. Let that sink in.

4. Had Trump downplayed it… he wouldn’t have been able to get the term “chloroquine” out into the public. This was the key to killing the virus and the plot at once. Arming the real doctors on the front line with the knowledge of how there is already an FDA-approved drug they can prescribe that works.

5. Today, even evil Democrats, like the governors of New York and Michigan, that tried to ban it, in order to prevent any cures and keep up the ruse… are begging Trump for pills. Why? Because there has been too much sunlight put on it. You either support saving lives like Trump… or you support Death. They chose Death… for a while, until they could no longer politically afford to.

6. Trump predicted weeks ago that Easter would be the time to re-evaluate and decide which way to go. And guess what we are looking at… the peak has hit, the numbers are on the decline, and it looks like the worst of it, will in fact, be over by Easter.

Had he not taken the lead on this… this would only be the beginning of the nightmare that would last for the rest of your life.

Trump knows what he is doing. Cause he knows, even better than we do, what the swamp is all about.

• teabag14 says:

Trump knows. HE KNOWS! 👍❤🇺🇸 Maybe this is the “By Any Means Necessary” that will finally precipitate the releasing of the hounds. 🙏🙏🙏

• pyromancer76 says:

Exactly! And all those failures (not the President’s faithful insiders) have had to stand in front of the cameras and look more and more foolish every day. The propaganda press has looked more and more stupid every day.

The polls for President Trump have gone through the roof.

An intelligent and caring human being at the helm. We haven’t had that since the 1980s.

Easter, perhaps. By May 1 we will have risen. Praise God for faith, religion, and Americans. I am looking forward to a Big Bang!

• Jenevive says:

They probably figured he would NEVER go along with
      crashing his economy..that was his pride and joy..but he has
      and if he can in fact make it come back even better than before
      he will win reelection..

• Lion2017 says:

Agree 100%.

• Magabear says:

PDJT didn’t need to downplay what was happening, but directing attention to the hotspots like NYC metro while leaving other parts of the country to function at a more normal pace would have been a better response, IMO.

Having 10 million people lose their jobs in one week can’t be the solution to the problem.

• apCharles- thanks for an EXCELLENT post. Really enjoyed it.

• Debra says:

Excellent summation. Aligns with what I try to say, and my gut . . .

• Ninja7 says:

apcharles, Thank you for a well written history of the next chapter of the Deep State’s playbook of Orange Man Bad.

• GB Bari says:

Well stated. I agree with your assumptions and conclusions and see others do too. I hope more Treepers make it down this far to read your comment.

• whoseyore says:

Here! Here!

• FrankieZee says:

APCharles: Out of everyone on this site, you have given the best account of why and how this all transpired. You are 100% spot on. I would like to add that it was the IVY LEAGUE of the NCAA that was the first to cancel their tournament. That started the proverbial snowball rolling down the mountain. And we all know the IVY LEAGUE is full of communists. A lot of fallout is going to happen over this. The NBA may be finished as far as China is concerned. I would not be surprised to see Trump put a ban on them being in China.

33. parleyvous says:

Loved that the CCP Hong Kong Reporter was replaced with a Taiwan reporter. Priceless.

34. Hans says:

One thing about Jim Acosta.. he is not to smart at times President pick home for a real purpose… sunlight….

Jim…..we need mail in voting.. President Trump… to much voter Fraud…. Jim prove it

President Trump..California just settled a million dollar lawsuit… they had 115 year old citizen voting..forced to clean up voter rolls…

35. It's 5 O'clock Somewhere says:

What about all those useless RHINOS that let Faux-chi flap his gums night after night and they said nothing. This is a small club and they all knew where this pigs allegiance was…..they all knew and let Trump continue to stand alone in the gap. F THEM ALL!
    ROLL TRUMP 2020!

36. MVW says:

There is a huge disconnect with Fauci. A drug must pass a double blind placebo test, but mitigation that costs $trillions does not. For mitigation, statistics is proof, but not a drug that will keep you from dying. It is completely absurd. It is idiocy for those wowed by ‘science.’ It is worse than garbage.

Instead of mandating a shutdown of our country, it should be mandated that everyone that gets the virus take HCQ + Zinc and if they can take it, to also take Z-pak or the substitute Ciprofloxacin.

Placebos for a study given to patients that on it could die or at best have life changing lung damage. Criminal science.

• sickconservative says:

How about we let conservatives use HCQ + Zinc and allow the liberals to take whatever the want.

• romy911 says:

if you happen to live in the wrong state, you may have to be hospitalized & facing death to get Hydroxychloroquine.
      The Gipper Lives states in a post above:
      April 8, 2020 at 7:42 pm

37. randyinrocklin says:

He dropped a lot of hints about Easter. I think he’s going to meet with the pastors or have a conference call on Friday or Saturday and discuss his plans to partially open the economy. And possibly end it by the following week with more of the same bullshit about keeping spaces, masks, etc.

38. randyinrocklin says:

As for mail voting, all you have to do is personally register your thumbprint at some precinct. Then place your thumbprint (you can buy a thumb print kit from Staples) on the ballot when you are done voting. Then when the ballots are received then can run it thru a scanner at high speeds to ensure they are true and correct.

• Beau Geste says:

democracy requires a SECRET BALLOT. A mail-in ballot makes the voter subject to external pressure – dominant husband or wife, older people dependent on bullies (caretakers, nursinghome vote-collectors…), group allegiances (bring your vote cards to the union hall, or book club, or AAUW meeting so we can all vote for hillary together…), trade your vote card for a bottle of gin, ‘if you don’t show us your vote card filled out 1.
      we will cut off your welfare, 2. refuse to promote you, 3.assign you to the worst school in the city slums, etc. …

On the other hand, the voter checks off a secret ballot with no negative social or job or care or other power consequences. ….much different

39. DesertRain says:

Treehouse Dwellers… y’all seen this one? Death certificate coding fraud…

• jebg46 says:

Just found out on Fox’s, Laura Ingram interview with a doctor that if it is coded Wuhan virus the price goes way up for seniors in Medicare reimbursement. Huge differences in price. It’s all about the money.

40. spoogels says:

World Health Organisation chief hits back at Donald Trump saying don’t politicise the coronavirus crisis ‘if you don’t want many more body bags’ after president threatened to freeze millions in funds for ‘China-centric’ agency

HE THREATENS MORE DEAD PEOPLE
    WHAT IS HE GOING TO LET CHINA UNLEASH NEXT?
    IS THAT THE WAY FOR THE HEAD OF THE WHO TO BEHAVE?

41. realitycheck6 says:

Curious when the media is going to ask Faki about his statement in a paper he published in the New England Journal of Medicine on March 26, 2020 :

” “This suggests that the overall clinical consequences of Covid-19 may ultimately be more akin to those of a severe seasonal influenza (which has a case fatality rate of approximately 0.1%) or a pandemic influenza (similar to those in 1957 and 1968) rather than a disease similar to SARS or MERS, which have had case fatality rates of 9 to 10% and 36%, respectively.2”

42. CM-TX says:

From the video posted here earlier in thread. Sometimes an image just jumps out at ya…

“Nobama hanging out with Fraudci at the Lab”

43. fangdog says:

Interesting with these “pressers”. Wen trump is speaking the market goes up as soon as the doom and gloomers come on the market goes down.

44. convert says:

The childish stunt Fauci is pulling every day, deliberately being last out the door so he can give little gang signals to the like of Karl and Acosta, is truly pathetic. I trust the President is aware that it’s a deliberate provocation, similar to all the outrageous stunts Mueller kept pulling, trying to goad Trump into firing him, or at least losing his temper publicly. The Rats are so transparent.

45. About mail in ballots: That’s how we vote here in Oregon. I moved here in Dec of 2016 right after President Trump won the election. When I sent my ballot in during the
    The mid terms I was thinking WTF? Who knows what happens to my ballot after sent it from my designated mailbox??? I was really uneasy. There is NO WAY we let them nationalize elections and have them sent in by mail.

As a result we still have Comrade Kate as Gov even though the polls showed her challenger closing the gap and even ahead in several polls (I know, polls) But then he lost by 15%. That was fishy. Oregon has a strong conservative contingency. We get really close in some of these elections but it never works out. But then we vote by mail. Go figure.

• paper doll says:

Indeed. If it wasn’t an easy to cheat the Dems wouldn’t want it so bad. Between that and the invaders, the whole country would go blue

46. romy911 says:

The states are competing for their Covid-19 piece of the pie. The more patients they have, the bigger the piece of the pie.
    Hospitals are being decimated right now. Everything has stopped except for CV patients and emergencies. Our local hospital with 300 beds has 20 CV patients. The patient census is extremely low. Medicaid reimbursements are not going to come close to replacing the loss of revenue they are experiencing.

47. spoogels says:

HUGE: Brilliant Dr. Shiva, Inventor of Email, Outlines Connections Between Bill Gates, Dr. Fauci, the WHO and the CDC – Relevant to Coronavirus Pandemic

48. spoogels says:

Dr. Birx Lied – COVID-19 Models Baked in Effects of Social Distancing and STILL Were Off by MILLIONS

49. TwoLaine says:

Tony & I, Tony & I, Tony & I.