Navarro Discusses China’s Duplicity Spreading the Wuhan Virus…

White House trade advisor and current lead policy advisor for the Defense Production Act, Peter Navarro, discusses China’s geopolitical schemes and their intentional downplaying of the Wuhan virus.

Additionally, Navarro outlines the framework of his warning memo to the National Security Council about China and the potential consequences of the pandemic.  Navarro explains how he delivered his warning the day after the coronavirus task force was assembled; on the same day President Trump initiated the China travel ban.

This entry was posted in Big Government, CDC, China, Coronavirus, Deep State, Donald Trump, Economy, Infectious Disease, media bias, President Trump, propaganda, Trade Deal, Uncategorized, USA. Bookmark the permalink.

120 Responses to Navarro Discusses China’s Duplicity Spreading the Wuhan Virus…

1. JohnCasper says:

China started the fire, but Fauci and Brix pounded gasoline on it.

So, all in all, it was a team effort.

• JohnCasper says:

I think I meant poured, but it sure has resulted in a pounding of both the economy and the Bill of Rights..

• Chip Doctor says:

Don’t for get about the honorable impeccable Rod Rosenstein’s sister.

• jeff montanye says:

still curious about why the u.s. finished 35th at the military world games in october ’19 in wuhan, china, after averaging 18th and no more than 22nd for the three prior games. too many biowarfare experts along for the ride?

• LibertyMatters says:

Ding ding ding this unfortunately sounds like a winner. Recall those strange vaping deaths last year…strange how those critical and fatal cases present like the nasty version of COVID-19…almost like that was a test run for the more deadly version. Doctors quoted encountering a strange pneumonia presentation in N Italy in Nov/Dec 2019. Same in FL and Virgina/Maryland last year.

I know this sounds crazy but I feel there is more to this than we can imagine. Recall how the Smith Mundt Act was reworked in the NDA back around 2013-2014. Sure seems like they are directly lying to us now. Check out NY Times reporting out of Elmhurst or Maimonides in Brooklyn. Fantasy from what you can tell by following citizen journalists that cover those beats.

I work extensively with China, Taiwan, HK and have spent much time all around the area. HK is the only place still functioning normally in terms of sales flow for example. China is in a comatose state as is Taiwan. For example, orders that were to be finished as soon as the New Year was over haven’t even started in China whereas sales in HK haven’t even slowed much…Order flow from Taiwan, ongoing and new expected increased orders, stopped since the New Year.

2. Tiffthis says:

That’s very different than what the press claimed today at the briefing. They claimed peter sent that memo in November

3. Chip Doctor says:

Man, do I love me some Peter Navarro. This guy is 100% MAGA. He is someone that PT can trust.

• FrankieZee says:

The more that I keep reading on here and listening to those daily press briefings, the more I am convinced that Trump has all the info he needs to bring them down. And by them, I mean the 2 DRS of Gloom and Doom and Bill Gates and the big players of the D RAT party. And today I was more convinced than ever after watching Trump calmly beat up the WHO and China which flies right back into the face of DR Fauci. The election is only 6 months away, when Trump exposes these frauds who destroyed the lives of so many Americans, they will have that taste of disgust in their mouths for a long time. Trump has them on the ropes now.

• teabag14 says:

In a quiet & observant corner of my mind I have been thinking about this pandemic as one more weapon in the arsenal of “By Any Means Necessary”. It fits the definition. Nothing else has worked & this is huge. I’m with you, FrankieZee. If we know stuff, Trump knows more. If there are “hounds”, I continue to pray that VSGPDJT releases them. ❤🇺🇸🙏🇺🇸

• Dwayne Diesel says:

As Rahm says “Never let a crisis go to waste.”

They, the DNC, didn’t create the virus but they sure are using it to play politics and try to frame narratives. And they are definitely using it to destroy the economy.

• Super Elite says:

I stumbled on some 1950’s sermons by Bishop Sheen on Youtube. He’s probably dead now but If you have never heard some of the things he says…. well he had this kind of “destroy the economy” stuff down pat.

• bertdilbert says:

I was just thinking that Navarro is the economic John Bolton

• swampfox999 says:

Peter “The Great” Navarro.

4. Bendix says:

We aren’t paying enough attention to that Biogen conference. Why would the Chinese woman who worked there go back to China sick? If, as has been suggested to me, the Chinese government could coerce her into returning, why would they want a person sick with the virus to come back?

The said she was facing prison, but that’s the Commies claiming that.
    It does not add up. The MSM has downplayed this conference to the extent that people living in affected states aren’t even aware of it.

• This is the first I’ve heard of it. Do you have more info?

• steph_gray says:

I’m aware of that conference and I live a few towns away from Cambridge.

From what I’ve read, that very BioGen conference was the starting point of MA as a hot spot (we were number 6 on the charts last I looked, might have changed). The county that includes Cambridge (and my town), Middlesex County, has had the largest number of cases all along. I need to doublecheck, because yesterday I noticed that the more populous Suffolk County which includes Boston was finally gaining on it.

There was this scare article on lucianne yesterday about Boston’s maybe becoming the next big hot spot and having to triage. They specifically mentioned the Boston Medical Center as “overwhelmed”:

But another data point, reported an earlier different article, was that that very same Boston Medical Center had a large number of layoffs just recently, maybe last week. Strikes me as a disconnect, but of course I am far from an expert.

Also if I understand it, it’s yet another big-city large minority community there and serviced by that particular center.

I don’t know much about hot air as a site, but this feels to me a little like scare clickbait; quoting the Boston Globe as a source doesn’t carry much water. I’ll keep an ear to the Howie Carr show for the truth if they cover it.

• steph_gray says:

Update: Just looked at the April 8 page, and Suffolk County in MA has indeed more cases (3600) than Middlesex County (3545) now.

• There were 6167 new tests conducted for a total of 87511.
        • There are 1588 new cases for a total of 16790.
        • 77 new deaths were reported for a total of 433.

Interestingly, the deaths are all listed as “attributed” to COV-19. 🤔

5. Publius2016 says:

Get the HCQ Medicine to the American People on Trump Time!

No time for memos when there is a WAR TO WIN!!

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

“Get the HCQ Medicine to the American People on Trump Time!”

Good luck with that in NY, where Emperor Cuomo has dictated that you have to go to a hospital to get it. On Laura Ingraham’s FNC show a few minutes ago, she said that Medicaid is paying hospitals $13,000 for every COVID19 admission. That goes up to $39,000 if the patient eventually needs to be put on a ventilator.

Everything else is shut down right now, so the only money hospitals are making are Virus and accidents/heart attacks, etc. As long as your heart can restarted in the field, because they are not going to be bringing anyone to the hospital to try. In NYC, anyway.

I don’t see a lot of hospitals eager to send people home from the ER with a $20 fix here in NY.

• bertdilbert says:

Well with that incentive, everyone coming in for a HCQ script would get whisked to a ventilator right away! And the vents were free!

6. Merkin Muffley says:

Who hacked the Powerline blog tonight for reporting the story of the Minnesota doctor who was told by the Department of HHS to inflate Coronavirus deaths???

7. cobblestone404 says:

Could not watch the whole thing as Martha was such an agenda driven jerk always overtalking him. Sheesh.. You’ve lost me FN.

• Alli says:

Lou Dobbs over Martha anyday

• ann says:

Same here. Annoyingly condescensing tone. I wouldn’t give her the time of day,
      snot face!

Agenda driven drones who twist context and withhold acknowledgement of fact, which blocks forward & productive dialogue.
      That is a purposeful interactional strategy to retain power through denial of legitimacy to others.

Any good marriage therapist can quickly identify and intervene.
      Idea💡: lets have an intervention with mass media!

This claque of town criers is overdue for a communication skills upgrade.

And how could they refuse, given abysmal credibility ratings!
      Has their profession lost interest in producing news that is factual, accurate & significant?

Navarro is splendid, however her ilk are aversive, unpleasant to watch.

remind me of pigs singlemindedly rooting for truffles, oblivious to the entire world,

• I must say I’ve never seen Navarro speak defensively, as he did in this interview. Any thoughts as to why?

• ann says:

My take: she would not acknowledge his simple correction of the record. Its tiresome.

Speculation: possibly Navorro hoped to resolve & move past her petty obsession, which neither I nor most Americans give a hoot about.
          Navarro wants to state something of significance, and she just throws flack.

I’d like to know what’s going on backstage with the NSC . The desired outcome, purpose, etc..

Navarro, PT’s brilliant team in general, worldview is much broader and deeper than the nobs on the NSC (. In my opinion,). Might be the role of the NSC on a team looking at the decoupling from WHO

That’s all I’ve got. .
          We are going to snap back, despite the drogues attached to our ship of state.

• The Boss says:

Navarro was turning back her obvious agenda-driven gotcha questions. Watch the exchange beginning around 4:40 where Martha says something unimportant but incorrect, and Navarro says to her “That’s not exactly right”. The little pout she makes a second or two later is priceless – around 4:53-4:54.
          With that facial expression she signals that she’s dealing with a superior intellect. I doubt she knows she’s coming across as a bimbo.

• ann says:

Exactly, Boss.
            I listen to the interviews, then cut out the sound: captures tone, attitude & catches those pesky fleeting micro expressions.
            🦅🇺🇸🌺

8. A2 says:

👇👇 supply chains on the move.

• Jeff says:

Here in Dallas, I work for another delivery company similar to FedEx. During these last few weeks, I have been personally handling shipments like this, of masks. I estimate that I have throughput at least a million masks so far. And that’s just me – one guy, in one place.
      We’re making headway. Keep on making ’em, I’ll get them there.

• jimrockfish says:

Thank you Jeff in Dallas. And everybody everywhere who I’m sure I took for granted prior to all this. Average Americans doing their everyday jobs, and boy do we miss them when they are gone.

• Jeff says:

Thank you, Jim. It uplifts me to know that I’m engaged in something meaningful and beneficial, as opposed to the normal flow of the “latest” electronic, made in China gizmos and other assorted knick-knackery. Not to disparage the latter, as it keeps my cupboard stocked, but a paycheck is only a part of the equation. Fulfillment, the sense of doing “good works” is another part of it.

9. A2 says:

And more👇

• Patience says:

Winning !!!!

• Jim in TN says:

Every sane country and company should. China has demonstrated an utter ruthlessness and disregard for their customers.

Anything and everything important should be made in country, or at least partially with the ability to ramp up in emergencies. Resources should be obtained elsewhere too. And all should take into account that if China goes to war they will be controlling or sinking shipping.

It was a serious mistake to show their hand like this. They are going to lose massive influence and investments. Countries, companies and people are going to extricate themselves from the obviously planned blackmail coming our way. At least those that aren’t idiots or aren’t already too deep in the Panda’s clutches to ever break free.

And demanding that your victims call your abuse of them charity. That is so arrogant it is rich.

10. TradeBait says:

Martha giving her usual narrative and interruptions since she has such a special, inside knowledge of everything. Good grief, Fox.

11. Mo says:

Laura Ingrahamn just had an interesting guest on her show. The gentleman is a Medical Doctor and Senator who when discussing the way Doctors have been instructed to record deaths of people with the Covid-19 stated that he thinks the number of deaths is grossly over reported. He also stated that Medicaid has notified hospitals that if they admit a patient with Covid-19 they will be paid $13,000, & if that Covid-19 patient needs to be or is put on a Ventilator they will receive $39,000.

More reasons to be against Hydroxchloroquine and to rip off the taxpayers. FUBAR

• TheLastDemocrat says:

Pharma may be working through their spokesmodels, our elected officials.

There are many of these antiviral drugs that have been developed in the recent 10 years. Really, the recent 15.

HepC was discovered mid-1970s, partly because of its prevalence from IV drug sharing hey day of the 1960s and early 70s. Including Vietnam-era military guys.

IN the 1990s, it was discovered that interferon-alpha was a good treatment. But this treatment was expensive, had a heavy side effect burden, and had great efficacy in one of three genotypes, and not the one we see here in US.

So, interferon was not the best answer. But the two companies who tested and marketed this drug were making money providing this “the best we got” treatment. Pharmaceutical companies kept searching for better solutions.

By 2000, or so, there was a lot of talk that a new type of drug was working well, and would replace the interferon regimens. I did not know the source of this rumor, but the people who declared this seemed pretty confident.

Well ten years after I was first hearing this, these drugs were getting FDA approval. First boceprevir and telaprevir were FDA-approved for HepC. On their heels, a slate of similar drugs have emerged – these have much greater efficacy, and much less difficult side effect profiles.

As far as efficacy goes, these have totally supplanted interferon. Now, the battle is on to recoup the drug development investments of the drug companies. Many are effective, but in practice a few combos will prevail. The other drugs will / are becoming me-too and also-rans.

Big money pits. Many drug companies have found an effective drug, but were a little too late to the game. Boxed out.

Unless…

Unless their drug can be among the panel getting official favor for Corona.

Just when these drug makers thought they could get back some of their investment, with this Corona application, there is a fly in the ointment: Good Ol’ Chloroquine. And zinc supplement pills.

Darn. Missed it by that much.

But wait: if we can throw shade on Chloroquine, and grease some palms, maybe we can hold off the Chloroquine Solution, and get a break at some big Government Contracts.

Quick! Get the hookers and coke! Get the elected officials and the health department chiefs and the government drug policy people! Quick!

• Mo says:

These basturds are playing with not only the lives of those poor unfortunate souls that get Covid-19, but all of our lives and freedoms.

• Gotterdammerung says:

Leftists openly celebrate and applaud the murder of 10s of millions of babies. Of course they’re playing with our lives and freedoms, they would liquidate both if they could. Any and all leftists are enemies of all of humanity.

• The Boss says:

Notice how Trump has turned the “disproportionate impact of [CHINESE virus] on minorities” playbook on its head? And guess who’s going to make his case for him? Drs. Gloom and Doom. (Then they’ll be fired).

• mike says:

Same deal on IV vitamin C, a long known, nonspecific viricidal treatment. Even today, with China etc, they haven’t come near the most effective range of IV vitamin C doses.

Think this is boring and stupid? Show me any trial patients that received 50 – 100 grams of vitamin C in 1-4 hours on their first infusion (none after 70+ years) and then followed up every 8 hours until gone. Most medical clinics can’t do this (hours open tightly controlled by levels of regulation in several steps to 24 x 7), much less individual families/patients like you and me. I happened to have a nurse, a spouse with normally fatal cancer, and a source of IV vitamin C…. So our family has had direct experience with several of Klenner’s IV cures over a decade or so. Ancedotal? I have some data….

• thesavvyinvester says:

Are they inflating the numbers for a massive lawsuit against the CCP? Huge intl lawsuit or grounds for something just shy of the Nuremberg Trials Imho, whether it is more on the civil or criminal side us my question…..

• Rodney Plonker says:

It may sound high but $39,000 isn’t that much for an ICU patient.

12. Kaco says:

I’ve been hearing here and there that the MSM is trying to blame POTUS (of course) but try to say Navarro warned a couple or more weeks before the travel ban.

I’m looking for some help, a friend I’ve been exchanging emails, I had told her about the new developments of the coronavirus, she said this today.

” You told me the new thoughts are that it’s affecting the iron/hemoglobin, so the hydroxychloroquine/Zithromax seems to be helping people before they develop fatal autoimmune responses. Now I’m seeing many people sharing what you figured out and shared. It’s hard to imagine that the medical community isn’t having a united treatment front on this or that everyone is in crisis mode. When money was cut to maintain research and backup systems for crises, it makes sense that when something happens people are guessing their own treatment modalities. The issue is that this coronavirus isn’t a simple coronavirus then.”

Were there “budget cuts” on research in our CDC or whatever department that has contributed to anything? I see what she’s saying, everyone is doing something different because there is no guideline set forth – by who? Isn’t this too new to have something down as the standard to follow?

She also asked the other day, “What happened to epidemiology in this country? Why does no one know anything? Why were we told a month ago to wash our hands and now we are all in reverse quarantine with 99% of businesses closed and nurses being hailed as heroes for working without PPE? What happened that every day there was less information, more fear and no direction?”

She’s a former critical care nurse, in fact we met in nursing school. I’ve been out on hiatus for a dozen or so years now.

I wanted to find out a further explanation or answer to her thoughts and questions as I’ve been caught up in the political side of thing and suspect some sabotage.

Would anyone be able to offer some info? I know she’s a registered Democrat, but she quote Ron Paul and she has been upset about the loss of freedoms with this virus, and feels many are being taken away, and can’t believe other people are agreeing to it. I do know she was supporting Johnson in ’16, as she also was a former New Mexico resident.

I have been adding some things here and there so she does see who is doing the oppressing and who is taking away freedoms, the Dems are the ones being the most outrageous in their lock downs..

Anyway, I’d like to know if there were budget cuts in some fashion and where, in regards to health and safety.

Otherwise, I’d have guessed we have the private industry helping to develop something faster than the time any government agency would have taken.

• snarkybeach says:

IMHO, this entire crisis was mainly a media driven PDJT takedown with the world death stats in banner headlines hourly on every TV to drive the fear & panic. It’s looking now that the totals are only slightly more than the flu.

• Kaco says:

She’s not in fear actually, she has also mused some might be hantavirus. She’s upset with the quarantine and continues to go out and about, I think trying to maintain a distance. But has been dismayed with beaches closed, she’s in Florida.

I was wondering about these cuts she is referring to.

Would we have some national research area? It seems most medical journal articles are independent studies and research.

• Somebody says:

I do not know all the specifics, but an early MSM talking point was POTUS eliminated the pandemic task force on the NSC. That has since been debunked, by the WP if I recall correctly.

The other references I’ve heard about cuts the administration pushed back on and said not only were there not cuts there were slight increases.

My government budget translation training leads me to believe the CDC and/or NIH asked for some ridiculous budget increase, didn’t get it and claimed their budget was cut. It’s a game the swamp plays routinely. They ask for a 10% increase, get a 2 or 3% increase and then claim the sky is falling.

• snarkybeach says:

the cuts are a D talking point that PDJT eliminated the Pandemic Response Dept (which worked so wonderfully during the Barak administration. /s)

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

“She also asked the other day, “What happened to epidemiology in this country? Why does no one know anything?”

BHO Happened. 8 years of it.

It left us with 2 Supreme Court Justices and who knows how many other activists wearing robes in the Federal Judiciary. The rest of the Executive branch of the government is seeded with termites eating away at the foundation of our Republic.

• Jim in TN says:

Did you know that both Obama and Trump administrations proposed reductions in some of these budgets. Under Trump, they never came to pass. Spending was increased, not decreased under Trump. I don’t know what resulted under Obama.

These things have been discussed recently in opinion pieces and blogs as the falsehoods are thrown out to attack Trump. You should research them. Keep in mind though that the accusers will intentionally hide contrary information and obfuscate details like the difference between something being discussed and it being implemented.

I am still searching for the answers to what happened? Basically I am trying to find out how the same people who handled the 2009 epidemic so incompetently bungled this one.

At one level, the President has done something no president has ever done before. He brought these experts out of the shadows and made them the guidance and the face of our response. They have not handled this well. If you look at what Birx has said, they think they have created a new paradigm for the future. They definitely have pulled out their pet theories to test them on us.

At another level, there is significant bureaucratic nonsense going on. In 2009, it took 3 months to develop vaccines, 2 months to test and approve them, 1 month to get them to healthcare workers and those in deepest need, and 2 more months to begin mass distribution. Now they say it is at least 18 months for testing. That has all the earmarks of bureaucratic control dominating over peoples needs.

And, as Rumsfeld says you go to war with the army you have, not the army you want. China had taken over production of essential things. And they were abusing that power over us. They took over companies. They blocked shipment to us. They forced ships carrying these things to return. And, they sent their minions out to buy up available supplies in the west and ship them to China. We didn’t have the medical materials we needed. Of course they are going to insist doctors and nurses have priority. But they shouldn’t have lied.

Also, stockpiles were used up in the 2009 epidemic and never replenished. Federal, State and local. What a bunch of bunglers. That means Obama did not do his job. But it also means Congress didn’t and these bunglers didn’t either. Why weren’t they up in arms about this? If you find the answer, let me know. My suspicion is that they thought it was no longer needed.

Also, it is getting hard to support this new path when we are doing so much worse compared to countries staying on the old paths. But why did they change? What idiocy drove this?

I can tell you the idiocy about masks. We move an incredible amount of air in and out of our lungs. Surgical masks redirect that air sideways. Things that float in the air go around surgical masks. And if you forced all the air through filters such as surgical masks, these virus particles will go right through them. You need special masks that seal on the face and that have incredible filters to block these small viruses. But they do help reduce the amount that gets in. And, surgical masks are worn to protect the patient, not the doctor. Well, the idiots forgot the last tidbit, declared masks useless and argued that they only make things worse when misused, so we shouldn’t be allowed masks. That stuff is all over the literature. Now they have relearned that these masks help reduce the spread of contamination and the disease. And since Trump has mobilized the production of things we need, we are starting to have enough masks that we can think of everybody using them.

Oh, and be careful about new theories. While they may be right, they are just theories. Until proven, they may also be wrong.

• mike says:

How we bungled this one?
        We are still running DC and the media with CCP Team Obama, for their big profit.
        The country has been indoctrinated and miseducated by Big Ed for decades.

• steph_gray says:

My instinctive take over years of observing the public and private sectors over the years:

The public sector (government) is simply notoriously bad at doing anything unrelated to its primary missions of securing our liberty (and borders) and maintaining a good justice system. Mission creep just leads to more incompetence everywhere in their system.

There used to be a saying that if you want more of something, just declare a government war against it: poverty and drug addiction are two huge examples. Declare war, lose the war, rake in extra dough for cronies in the process.

I believe that PDJT knows that and is not declaring war against this virus in the fraudulent manner that every other government war against anything has gone. However, the entire Deep State is seeing it as yet another money-making fake government war. That’s why you see the crisis overinflated and evil people roting for it lengthen and worsen.

I can assure you that if a new Department of Epidemiology were established now, it would be solely a fraudulent one meant to rake money to cronies through backroom deals.

The Dreaded Private Sector, as Howie Carr calls it, is our best hope for answers – like the HCQ cocktail. And the President understands this throughly.

• Kaco says:

Well, this is the response I ended up giving her.

“I know the CDC or NIH tried to send a task force to China to examine and evaluate the situation but they were refused. Also, where was our Intelligence? I know some CIA agents were killed by China not long ago, I think November or something. So I don’t know if that put a hamper on anything about knowledge of what’s going on. So not sure of budget cuts affecting something if we had a team ready to go over there to assess the situation. Then the WHO announced in mid January that there was no clear evidence of human to human transmission. I thought I saw Dr. Fauci saying there was no need to shut down travel. As for PPE, I haven’t seen where people are going without PPE, but there is a shortage of supplies for the projected cases. I know it came out that one crying nurse that had a viral video, she wanted to wear her own mask that she brought from home not just in the patient rooms but also at the nurse’s station and they didn’t want her to and to use their masks for each patient. She was also new on the job and hadn’t worked as a nurse in a while so she quit. I can’t say I wouldn’t want to wear a mask at all times either in the hospital, there’s that Nebraska study that found the virus in the air in the hallways, but I don’t know why she insisted on hers. I believe we donated a lot of supplies to China with their outbreak, and we’re not getting stuff from them now, I think even Italy donated stuff to China, and now they have to buy it back from them. I don’t know why the shelves weren’t restocked after H1N1 outbreak and we’ve gone all these years without it, and I don’t know why this administration wasn’t aware of it either when they came on board.

As far as having a treatment plan, I can’t see how we would have a standard at this point, being new, and behind, due to China hiding so we’re basically starting from the cases that arrived here. It seems most research articles of trials and studies are written by doctors in institutions around the country or world, I don’t know of any government team handling most research. If we would leave it up to government to do it all for prescribed treatment, we’d be pretty limited on new discoveries. So I see this as a good thing, when some physicians from an institution comes out with a better treatment for cancer or HIV or other acute and chronic conditions or diseases. But I can see trying to get back to keeping an eye on other countries’ outbreaks of something new. This one was hard, though, due to China rejecting help or study early on. I had found a study from 2005 how chloroquine is a potent inhibitor of the first SARS. And of course, we’ve seen how hydroxychloroquine helped with the MERS.

As for the testing, apparently the WHO did not offer their tests, but it is said, those countries with advanced research capabilities, would want to develop a test of their own that they can trust. I don’t know how reliable our tests are, but other western nations developed their own test as well. Supposedly, WHO helps out other countries that don’t have virology research capabilities.

I just hope we get them out soon enough for people to do mass testing, also interested in the antibody tests to see who has already had it. And I think it is going to come to pass, that it is best to give the treatment early, perhaps it wouldn’t even entail a strong dose so S/E would be more limited. It could be as simple as that. I don’t know how we would protect the newly born, I’d hate to see them have to take the medicine. Who even knows if a vaccine would be safe or work well enough? People still take hydroxychloroquine when traveling to malaria prone countries as prophylaxis, and I believe some areas, the mosquitoes have grown a resistance to the drug.

But I think it’s going to come out it is best given early, before the need for hospitalization, which is basically the end stage of the virus.”

• The budget cut red herring has been debunked. Three departments with overlapping & redundant missions were merged and funding was increased not dropped. https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/03/16/no-white-house-didnt-dissolve-its-pandemic-response-office/
      Actually I have posted in boring detail on exactly the subject of who dropped the ball so that the drug therapies and a coordinated response were not available. The link below is a thread posted on this site with comments & response incl. embedded links to the articles.
      Just recently we were also treated to a story by John Solomon
      “In a survey released 18 months ago, 86 percent of hospital administrators reported they were prepared for an infectious outbreak. They were not. As a new flu season was approaching in fall 2018, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services inspector general issued a report telling the Trump administration there was good news on the pandemic front: Long-struggling hospitals had fortified their preparedness for an infectious disease outbreak. Just a few short years after 71% of American hospital executives warned they were ill-prepared for a disease outbreak like the 2014 Ebola virus, 86% were reporting they were prepared and… http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3833133/posts
      I think this will give you some information to respond to your friend. The CDC committed malfeasance getting in bed with big pharmy and promoting research c/w social justice agenda and dedicating their efforts to vaccines that make lots of $ but are ineffective every year while exposing people to add’l risk (I think 26% effective is ineffective, your mileage may vary). CDC built a `$400m new facility.
      The CDC, you might be curious to know, also uses taxpayer dollars on political issues that go well beyond fighting disease and in some cases support leftist ideology. Among some of those efforts, the CDC has spent money splitting $25 million with the National Institutes of Health to study gun violence, hosted a safe sex event with a porn star, held a transgender beauty contest, and built a $106 million visitor center filled with waterfalls and Japanese gardens.

13. A2 says:

👇

14. Winky says:

I love PN…hails from Orange County ca. I am proud of him.

15. woohoowee says:

Martha sez she wants to get to the bottom of how it all started. I guess as opposed carrying on about a gossip nothing burger in order to drag Dr. Navarro into a senseless bunch of bs, as is going on. Well, let’s see: on January 29, 2020, when PT45 was stopping flights from China, and a task force was already coming together, Martha’s show was about impeach, impeach, impeach:

That may be why you’re stumped, Martha. Just sayin’.

16. Mr. Morris says:

I like Peter Navarro. He speaks in a direct manner, he is trustworthy, smart and he is a man who I would like next to me in this horrid war we are forced into through no fault of our own.

17. MVW says:

Point 1
    ‘Trump is a War Time President,’ ‘We are at War with this virus,’ ‘China virus,’ ‘W.H.O. is representing China and not the US,’ on and on.

I think I get the picture, hard not to….. If this wasn’t an overt act of war, it might as well have been. Worse, Fauci has set us up for a lock down every time a bat flies out of a Chinese bioweapons lab, or a Chinese wet market puts a unicorn next to a snake, a pig, a bat, and a nasty cat.

We not only need a wall, we need a 2 week quarantine for every overseas traveler, which is tragic, but China is playing crazy communist and we can’t afford this kind of life disruption of death and economic doomsday.

Point 2.
    A 100% cure for $19.95 (HCQ+Z-pak+Zinc) vs keeping America locked down for 3 more weeks???? Maybe Trump can get better advice than Fauci & Bricks (Trump knew it worked how long ago and strongly pushed it)? Navarro knows it too. Death & Our Nation’s Treasure is the cost of Fauci’s Mitigation Horror Show.

• mike says:

Until last month, “enough” chloroquine in Pakistan-India cost only 25 – 50 cents and enough HCQ only cost $1-$2. Don’t be ripped off.

• thesavvyinvester says:

“Point 2.A 100% cure for $19.95 (HCQ+Z-pak+Zinc) vs keeping America locked down for 3 more weeks????

Keep the Trump recovery money, send me a box with 2 months supply of HCQ+Z-pak+Zinc & if you really want to tickle my fancy add I.V. Vitamin C. I got one in the house with Asthma and they are scared beyond belief. They are scared for me, as I now am technically a “senior” as I am doing all the shopping taking the most risk, as I see it the most expendable. Boeing is sucking pond water, they have brilliant engineers, let them set up 3 lines to manufacturer HCQ+Z-pak+Zinc, and get the FDA the hell out of the way…..

18. Heika says:

Here are some interesting things on Fauci and Birx – in bed with Clinton (which we knew about Fauci but Birx too.)

19. Heika says:

Bill Gates is really starting to get on my nerves.. him and all his men (Fauci etc)… Sperry points out Fauci ‘wanting’ to spread that disease… which would serve Gates ideal… to have the world begging him for THE SOLUTION. Bill Gates has one massive God complex, he needs to be stopped. He is totally out of the closet now… just have a read of this.. he’s getting very excited.. its disgusting

• TheLastDemocrat says:

Zeke Emmanuel is parroting the “nothing happens until vaccine” mantra.

I suspect there is a ploy behind that mantra.

Like: it is a higher bar to clear compared to any other bar for letting us get back to normal life – a bar such as “we have bent the death curve,” or “it is not living well in the summer heat.”

With the “nothing moves until vaccine” rule, the economy hurts more, and we all become more accepting of government power over where we go and what we do, and Trump looks worse and worse.

Or, there are three pharma companies racing to have a vaccine, and they want a guaranteed nation-wide purchase of the vaccine, and pols are getting greedy agreeing to support this plan.

Bush Medication Algorithm will look like small potatoes.

20. Mo says:

Fauci’s Conspiracy Theory

21. mazziflol says:

Just heard Swampy Barr on Ingram talking about digital trackers for clean bills of health that would facilitate ability to travel about the country. Their plans are becoming clear.

22. hawkins6 says:

Peter Navarro is the closest official in Trump’s admin to Gen. Patton.

I just hope Peter doesn’t slap an obnoxious reporter even though they would probably deserve it. He has to keep his Pattonish ways in check because he and his boss could or will succeed in making some long needed major changes.

The previous behind the scenes “dust up” with Hillary’s and Acosta’s good friend Dr. Fauci sounded like Navarro was right. But, fortunately there was no report of a slap.

• elsuperbus says:

America needed more Patton from Patton. He wanted to take the commies right then and there, instead they got to keep 1/2 of Europe while we rebuilt the other half. Communism spread and infiltrated every facet of our government because Patton wasn’t allowed to Patton. Don’t put off until tomorrow what you can do today.

23. Robert Smith says:

Man, I wish it was

Navarro 2024. Or part of a ticket. He need to be part of continuing the America-first economy.

24. Hans says:

Think this might need a separate posting

Ok I’m upset hope I’m wrong…looking at clinical trials. And come up on several for Coronovirus remdesivir. As I look I see that China is trying to patent the drug. And that the drug could not be sold outside of China without their approval…WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON..

25. The Devilbat says:

I found this article a while back. I have no idea if it is true or simply BS but if its true it is our worst fear and a nightmare. If its true, the Chinese may well have purposely released the virus.

26. Spurwing Plover says:

I dont doupt is one bit that China has done to on pourpous since this is a election year the Commies are the enemy and cchina has a lot to gain of the Democrats retake the Whitehouse

27. PVCDroid says:

Drat! Dems foiled again. Can’t they every win? I hope they and their media are thoroughly embarrassed this November with a Republican landslide win.qqqq

28. Jan Pauliny-Toth says:

Interesting little summary of the development of Wuhan Virus.

29. kurt72 says:

Time to turn China into a glass parking lot for India.

30. kurt72 says:

Time to turn China into a glass parking lot for India.

31. Michael Hennessy says:

Shut it all down Bannon shit stirring once again.

There’s a reason he was escorted out of the White House! Looks to me like it’s alcohol related.

32. howardrichman says:

Wow! that’s all I can say. Navarro was right on trade, on the China travel ban, and now he’s right on getting out HCQ to solve the COVID-19 problem!

33. samwise163 says:

Peter Navarro is MVP in Trump’s inner circle. He is a an absolute bulldog and is to the point. He also loves The United States of America. 🇺🇸

• steph_gray says:

I like the idea of a place on the 2024 ticket for him. He will be a household name after the ChiComLabVirus dust settles. He should be given ever bigger roles in PDJT’s second term.

34. Kristin DeBacco says:

I love this man of straight talk and smarts Peter Navarro. One of the best picks ever! Great for our country.

35. Patriot1783 says:

Moving at “Trump Time”
    😄

36. DeplorableOnTheLeftCoast says:

This is a must watch- smoking gun and proof, with strong conclusions. Pass the word.