It would appear that DC reporters are now asking the real questions Americans need answers to…. And thankfully we have a president with a great sense of humor and authenticity, who is able to just roll with it.

Too funny:  “which son? Must be Don; I had a feeling it was Don”…

You gotta love President Trump’s ability to roll along and engage every question. Humor one moment, serious and deliberate the next,… stern, funny, serious… In short, authentic.

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Coronavirus, Donald Trump, Humor & Quizzes, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

153 Responses to Humorous Trump – The President Fields Question About ‘Tiger King’ and Pardon for Joe Exotic…

1. Tiffthis says:

This was a fun part of my day here at home. We all had a good laugh over the question and PTrumps reaction 👍🏼🤣🤩

2. lotbusyexec says:

#FreeJoeExotic 👍

3. Chip Doctor says:

I’m bored to death every day. My day consists of eating bad things and waiting for the President at 5:30. All well and good, but this needs to end.

4. emeraldcoaster says:

Love how our POTUS brought dirtbag Acosta into the conversation.

5. vikingmom says:

I loved this exchange! It was clear that the President is feeling more upbeat, which encouraged me greatly…if things were going badly, he would have shot the reporter down immediately and moved on but instead he exchanged in some lighthearted banter!!

BTW – I missed the last part of the presser – was “Tony” allowed to hog the mike at all or did we just have to listen to Deb Birx make excuses today?

6. littleanniefannie says:

The White House correspondents, CNN and MSNBC are all three as useful as teats on a bull! And as full of bull as anything known to man!!

• Thinblueline says:

I think this reporter was trying to bring some levity to a room that continually attacks our President. From his twitter page and the paper he works for, he doesn’t come across as a President Trump brasher at all. Actually, it looks like the left has been attacking this reporter pretty hard. I thought the question was funny, and the President’s response even funnier. And you can tell that President Trump was not annoyed or took offense to this reporter. He knows who’s in the media pool.

• lansdalechip says:

At the word bull above, at least you got the first four letters correct.

7. Reserved55 says:

Is Tiger King something from Hollyweird?

8. CountryClassVulgarian says:

That was a nice moment. Dad knew right away its was Don.. I do believe Jr. is a chip off the old block!!!!

9. I thought a Tiger and a King were WW2 German tanks……………..

• Diabolik says:

Should’ve let those Tiger tanks smash communism 75 years ago. Now we deal with the aftermath as it’s infected every institution freedom loving people hold sacred.

10. Patriot1783 says:

Here’s another good one by the fraudster….hey Barry how’s that library coming along?

11. cjzak says:

Pres. Trump seemed to be just so comfortably in command today. He seemed relaxed and on top of his game. I wonder if he’s getting good news that he can’t share yet or he just knows he’s doing a really good job and is confident in that. He’s tamed the press every time these daily pressers have been going on and they seemed much more calm themselves today. Maybe the mix of reporters was different today and the usual classless clowns weren’t there. Kids always do better when they know the adult in the room means what he’s says and says what he means. The whole atmosphere seemed much less tense and more friendly today. I don’t know, maybe it was just me, but the press conference was much more enjoyable today.

• Publius2016 says:

India is sending the HCQ! Beautiful day for American People!

• romy911 says:

I trust President Trump. When the shutdown has ended, HCQ will be available in our local pharmacy and we won’t have to wait until we are hospitalized & near death to get it.
        In ALL the states.

• technoaesthete says:

The reporters seemed a little more respectful or courteous today. At least they waited for him to call on them and weren’t just yelling questions at him. They did the same for Sec’y Pompeo. Where were the usual suspects?

• FrankieZee says:

He knows this will be over soon and he also knows by having those 2 Fraud DRS out there everyday, they are exposing themselves as to who really hurt the American people.

• WSB says:

Boris is on the mend!

• TwoLaine says:

He is giving them limited time, finally. I said this yesterday, one hour, no more. If you have good questions better get them asked, because the clock is ticking. Their is an end to their usual rude and despicable antics.

Yes, the talking heads are being rotated in and out on a daily basis, chosen by ABC’s Jonathan Karl. Fauci’s friend.

• Kristin DeBacco says:

I also think he is limiting his time with the press (Cess)pool. Its better that way than limitless stupid repeated attacking questions. He hands off to Pence a little faster now and he is not there when Faux and Brixs come on.

12. jumpinjarhead says:

While is is always refreshing to see POTUS so smoothly handle the members of the media (not “press” as they are no longer journalists) that are constantly trying to goad him into some faux pas that they can then pounce on like say, a tiger (sorry)—I cannot join further in the humor of this particular topic since to me the entire phenomenon of this fake “reality” show and the scumbags that apparently populate it (I readily admit I have not seen and will not ever see it but have read a number of synopses and reviews to get the gist of it) together are a veritable “type” of one of the fundamental and dangerous ills afflicting our sorry “culture.”

In the midst of an historic “crisis” causing horrific damage to our country far beyond the public health aspects, and incredibly largely quite intentionally exacerbated and inflicted by Americans against their own nation for the sake of partisan politics, apparently a very great number of Americans are instead riveted to their TVs taking this drivel “seriously.”

Indeed, I would hazard a guess that most of these shallow and so easily “entertained” Americans are the very same ones who crumbled in abject panic and hysteria within hours of finding out about Covid 19. Their shameful behavior is explained both by their incredible ignorance about Covid 19 or anything else beyond their own little world of self-absorption and pleasure-seeking such that it took them by surprise and their incredible softness and shameful cowardice in the face of the challenge of Covid 19.

That so many Americans can be so enamored with and distracted by such a vacuous and silly TV series does not bode at all well for their ability, and by extension that of America as a nation, to effectively meet the incredible challenges before us. In particular, how do these Americans measure up to the high standards implicit in our Founders’ admonition that survival of the Constitutional Republic is expressly conditioned on the citizenry continuing to be “virtuous?”

A very sad and sobering commentary indeed.

• Nonniemae says:

Well, I must be super, duper shallow because I’m thinking about watching Tiger King a second time!

• jumpinjarhead says:

I hope you thoroughly enjoy it. Perhaps some binge watching of Housewives of New Jersey for a night cap.

Thanks awfully for your thoughtful comment.

• mugzey302 says:

Dang, where’s that Eye-rolling emoji when I need one! Oh, I’ll try this. 💩

• jumpinjarhead says:

How very erudite and rational. Keeping up the excellent standard for all Treepers.

Do enjoy your tiger “reality” show.

• lackawaxen123 says:

I’ll put as much useful energy into my comment as you did yours …

whatever …

• TreeClimber says:

Wow, you sound like even less fun at parties than I am; at least I engage in some light entertainment from time to time. I haven’t seen the Tiger King, it didn’t look like my style; but neither do I believe that “all business all the time” is healthy either.

• jumpinjarhead says:

It is nice to see differing views, too bad more Treepers don’t feel that way but feel impelled to be snarky with “drive by” posts worthy of our enemies, thus further proving my thesis.

I don’t do parties.

• 813.52Ran says:

And the winner of today’s Sad Sack Award is . . .

• Leaving says:

I haven’t watched it and don’t know much about it but what I have heard sounded like a cult to me.

You don’t think watching such things can help understand this type of behavior, recognize it and call it out when appropriate?

• jumpinjarhead says:

I am of the view that certainly for something like this, one does not need to actually watch it to learn enough about it to form a reasoned and rational opinion and then choose whether to watch it. There are myriad reviews, commentaries, analyses, plot summaries and the like to know enough to make such judgments and decisions. That is why we were given the ability to critically think and reason, although as great deaths of Americans are now demonstrating, just because God gave us such abilities doesn’t mean we actually use them, or in many cases still possess them.

• TJ says:

Lol. I like how you saved the virtue signalling for the end. Nice touch.

“Most virtues when carried beyond certain bounds degenerate into vices.” –Thomas Jefferson to Chastellux, 1785.

“That every man shall be made virtuous by any process whatever is, indeed, no more to be expected than that every tree shall be made to bear fruit, and every plant nourishment.

“The brier and bramble can never become the vine and olive; but their asperities may be softened by culture, and their properties improved to usefulness in the order and economy of the world.” –Thomas Jefferson to Cornelius Camden Blatchly, 1822. ME 15:399

• jumpinjarhead says:

I like the way you adopt the “virtue signaling” notion of our current “culture” and then cherry pick quotes to avoid the obvious cancer in our “culture.”

Yet more confirmation of my thesis, a sub part of which is the (quite) apparent phenomenon of our citizenry wanting so badly to have one foot in the life of our “culture” and the other, at least facially, in “virtue.”

Very well done indeed.

• jumpinjarhead says:

I also meant to offer apologies in advance if in my flawed humanity I misread the thrust of your post. If so, again my profound apologies and the post may benefit other Treepers who might need a gentle reminder of the incipient, and apparently irresistible to many, allure of our current “culture.”

Again, all the best!

13. Landslide says:

• Tiffthis says:

Landslide, great clip! Did you see emerald Robinson behind the reporter asking the question? She was amused too 🤣

• joebkonobi says:

I love this President. He is unshakable, even in the middle of a crisis, Good to see he is still having fun and maintains his sense of humor. The Fauci’s and Brix’s will soon find out that he’s not the everyday, no nothing, typical bureaucrat of which they are used to preying upon.

• Chris says:

Who is the dime piece sitting behind the reporter asking President Trump about Joe Exotic?

I would like to know so I can read more of her articles. Just kidding.

Truthfully, I am actually prepared to adjust my TV viewing habits just catch her on my screen. She is a total smoke show.

• Michelle says:

I definitely also noticed and appreciated that the reporter said Don was joking. Usually they would act like it was serious. Or they actually would think it was serious.

14. webgirlpdx says:

I absolutely could not believe this kid asked that question.

President has the best side smile…..as he blew him off.

15. Grandma Covfefe says:

And I have absolutely no idea who or what Tiger King is. Seriously. I am not kidding!. LoL

I thought at first, it may have been some hefty Wrestler with big paws…I mean hands…but the way people talked about Tiger King didn’t fit in with my Wrestler vision. No, I didn’t bother to look him up. Tiger King, who or whatever that is, needs to go back to the jungle.

But then, what in the world does Tiger King have to do with C-virus or Americans wanting to get back into American life? LoL

President Trump is having too much fun at these pressers causing these minions to go batty.

16. bessie2003 says:

The sad thing is, I follow the website through the Explore.org international webcams for that Big Cat Rescue site, have followed it for years; and it is sad to see someone’s personal tragedy be taken and twisted by too-cute-to-care film producers in order to produce such a sensationally crazy movie to make a gross animal abuser into a cult hero at a time when the entire nation is on lock-down with nothing to do but watch something even crazier than what we as a nation are enduring to make us all feel more sane.

That said – laughed out loud when the President was asked the question and knew his answer would be even funnier.

17. kleen says:

The best POTUS ever!

18. I believe the “reporter” who asked if PDJT would pardon Joe Exotic was Acosta. PDJT replies “you would ask that.”

PDJT gets better every day. Comrade Karl got caught twice over the last two days. One with the communist Chinese propagandist, the other with the Obama appointed IG.

19. rjones99 says:

Someone here recommended I go to whitehouse.gov and send Pres Trump a message to tell him how much we appreciate him and all he’s done for our country. I did just that and I recommend everyone do it. The man is fighting a multi-front war with media asshoes, democrat asshoes, asshoes throughout the government, the Chinese, the corona virus. It’s amazing that he can take it. I imagine a word of encouragement from us every now and then might be appreciated. He’s truly a great man and a great president, possibly the actual greatest. And without a doubt, a very very stable genius.

• Diabolik says:

I sent him $35. I know it’s not much but I want him to know that we still support him especially with what he’s going through now.

• Kristin DeBacco says:

I send him a note every day on that website asking to stop the faux en birx show. Enough already.

20. I’ve watched this 4 times. President Trump at his charming best. but look at his eyes. This is a painful time for him. And yet…he maintains his sense of humor. Amazing man!

21. Carl says:

I’m not sure who that reporter is but I would like to see and hear much more from him. Extremely likable guy, a rarity in the chess pool—I mean press pool.

22. CM-TX says:

Speaking of big cats, checkout my exterior security-system! She’s cool… as long as I stay in my cage. 😏

23. BuckeyeMom says:

I thought this was funny. My 25 year old daughter said we had to watch the Tiger King last weekend-we did. I told my husband that there are parts of our society that I never knew existed lol. There is a younger generation that binges on Netflix, etc., and maybe our President connected with them with this exchange. The female reporter in the video seemed to find it amusing.

• Robert Smith says:

A lot of people binge on Netflix or other streaming choices. I watched an average of 2000 hours of TV for decades. I quit all that, cable TV about 10 years ago. I quit Netflix a few years backs when it started hiring lefties like O’bama.

I know spend my time aimlessly wandering the internet. I figure it’s healthier than what I did before at least. I don’t have anything with watching tons of TV – I just don’t think it’s that productive. People would have rioted and broke quarantine long ago if it wasn’t for streaming.

24. grahampink says:

The Donald does it best when he does it sans teleprompter (sans means without, for those of you in Rio Linda).

• Ok I’ll bite. Whats Río Linda?

• Kristin DeBacco says:

you need to be a Rush listener…..
        ” (Rush) moved to Sacramento in 1984, and I was to start my show there October the 15th. So I got there a couple weeks early, and I drove around to try to familiarize myself with the community about which I was going to soon be speaking. So I’m driving around, and I went up to one of the Air Force Bases, I think there were two of them out there, and I now get them confused, but I think this was McClellan. Anyway, I’m driving around out there, and, all of a sudden, I come across this one-lane or two-lane road leading into what looks like oblivion, and the population sign or the city designation sign says Rio Linda and there’s no number there in terms of how many people live there. You know, most population signs always say the population, at least they did when I grew up, so I figured nobody is willing to admit living there, so let me go look at it.

I’m driving down this two-lane road, and I see houses with refrigerators, the door is open on the porch. I see cars jacked up on concrete blocks in the front yard, dogs running around chasing garbage in the front yards, and I said ‘Whoa, what is this place?’ So I went back and I asked people at the radio station, KFBK, ‘What is this Rio Linda place?’ And they said, ‘Well, it is what it is; there are some nice areas of it, too, but you just happened to go through the bad part.’ So I offered, after having seen the place — and I used to have a shtick back then of always picking a local community and making fun of it just as a broadcast technique — so I offered to move there to elevate property values if they would rename the place Limbaugh, California. They refused, of course. I also tried the same thing with West Sacramento, and that bombed out as well. But ever since Rio Linda has just been my pet little favorite community to pick on. Property values have since risen out there. But you can drive and still see some of the things I saw when you drive through town. I love the people of Rio Linda and I want to make sure they understand what’s being discussed on the program, so I always will change or expand certain words’ definition so they are not left out. It’s an act of true compassion by a broadcast specialist.

25. WSB says:

Love! ❤️

26. FPCHmom says:

27. mugzey302 says:

I left when the President left. I couldn’t take one more day of the Punch and Judy show. 😳

28. TreeClimber says:

Lotta people in this thread taking themselves very seriously (a fault which I also often have)… just gonna leave this here… Laughter is the best medicine.

• CountryClassVulgarian says:

I agree. It was a light moment off from the destruction going on around us. I for one know nothing about Tiger King and that exchange did not make me want to see it. I smiled for the moment then I went back to what is going on around me. We can laugh for a few seconds even in the midst of chaos and the outright assault from our enemies.

29. Michelle says:

I loved that he totally figured it was Don who said it. He’ll always be their Dad.

30. Michelle says:

The other thing I noticed in this exchange was that President Trump was actually listening to the reporter. President Trump said, “he’s serving 22 years?” Showing that he was paying attention the whole time and remembering what the guy was telling him so he could answer properly. When I first heard the exchange, I didn’t even notice the number of years being mentioned.

31. Annie says:

I thought he looked great..even a little slimmer…maybe…love that smile..

32. Jenny says:

Child molesters get less time in prison than Joe Exotic. Joe is only guilty of humanely burying 5 tigers. No evidence of ‘ hit for hire’ of Carl Baskin….

33. Laurie Walker says:

The reporter’s cadence sent me right off and it’s amazing that anyone could listen to that and follow it’s logic.

34. anthohmy says:

Wait till he starts telling them that he kept the country so calm that deaths by heart attack and stroke plummeted during the crisis.

35. TwoLaine says:

One of the things that is so cool about this interaction is that more people will look this reporter up and he will become more popular than any of the other hyena talking heads. Simply by taking his time to get a fun interaction going with our President.

All of their other stupid and repetitive gotcha’ questions will get no time. This young man stole the whole show.

36. helmhood says:

Like many others, this exchange was one of my favorite moments of the briefing. President Trump appears unfazed, like a rock. They are not getting to him at all.

This part, and when he thumped the WHO. Not a good day to be a globalist.