Bern Out…

WASHINGTON DC – “If I believed we had a feasible path to the nomination, I would certainly continue the campaign. But it’s just not there,” Sanders said. “I congratulate Joe Biden, a very decent man, who I will work with to move our progressive ideas forward.”

Sanders said that while Biden will be the nominee, he will stay on the ballot to collect delegates for the convention, “where we will be able to exert significant influence over the party platform.”

“Bernie has put his heart and soul into not only running for president, but for the causes and issues he has been dedicated to his whole life. So, I know how hard a decision this was for him to make — and how hard it is for the millions of his supporters — especially younger voters — who have been inspired and energized and brought into politics by the progressive agenda he has championed,” said Biden in a statement. “Bernie has done something rare in politics. He hasn’t just run a political campaign; he’s created a movement.“ (more)

This entry was posted in Bernie Sanders, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Election 2020, Joe Biden, media bias, Professional Idiots, propaganda. Bookmark the permalink.

238 Responses to Bern Out…

1. Patriot1783 says:

Typical Bernie…how much was the payoff this year?

• lieutenantm says:

let’s be sure to record and tally all of the REFUNDS

• dottygal says:

At least there’s no more BS from BS. And, hopefully we won’t have to listen to his annoying voice ever again! “Duh, uh, muh, ouuh!!”
      Also, there is no way Biden wrote those comments!

• iwasthere says:

The offer was dropping is my guess. He took the old offer on the table, before his stock dropped further. Without his free concerts – there was not even the fake noise anymore.

• tageweb says:

Hmmm, I have a different read on Bernie’s move: shrewd. Bernie is stopping his campaign–stops the money going out. Bernie can not beat Joe for total delegates, but Bernie is staying on the ballot and continues to collect delegates. Sooooo, if Joe continues to mentally decline, OR, gets Much worse, Joe will be forced to withdraw. So, who is number 2, who then should be the Dem candidate? Why, Bernie, of course!

• adam says:

Maybe … It seems to me they are desperate to keep Bernie’s followers engaged and this is the cheapest way to accomplish that. They’re never going to let Bernie get the nomination, though.

• stripmallgrackle says:

So Joe gets to keep his powder dry until after the convention. With Joe self quarantined, things should go pretty well for him until July. I’m not ruling out a news breaking event which might impact his campaign, say about two to three weeks before the convention though.

• TonyE says:

Biden will get invited for a weekend in Arkansas.

Cuomo.

Maintream Progressive, ties to Wall Street, can read a teleprompter, deep ties to CNN.

• dayallaxeded says:

SD already called the Club’s near certain move–kick QuidProJoe to the curb, then draft Cuomo. BS figgered it out and got out while he could still sell out.

• Dutchman says:

His wife syphons off 15% of $160 million, that much we know. No telling how much more he funneled into his and families pockets.
      And, continued to collect his salary and bennies as a U.S. Senator, as well!

I really hoped he would go for it, this time! I wonder if he didn’t deliberately tank his campaign, by praising Castro, KNOWING it would kill him in Florida?

If any can stomach going on twatter or libby site comments sections, I would be interested to know how the Bros are responding to this?

The virus is, pardon the expression, a Godsend to the DNC, giving them an excuse to cancel their convention and avoid a riot.

They are gonna look pretty stupid when RNC holds THEIR Convention, where they will probably be putting HCQ in the water, LOL!

• larry outlaw says:

Bernie- the sellout!

• GenEarly says:

It’s not the Berne or the Biden as much as their voted base. Read their comments on the Politico linked article.
      We have so little in common with these “fellow citizens” and their illegal alien allies.
      Focusing on winning across every election in 2020, devasting sElected democRats is essential, But the feeling is Mutual for US from them.
      This cannot end well imo. with the political hatred extant in the country. I will never, ever surrender my inherent rights to these ProgreSSives.
      2024 =CW, if We make it that far, CYA

• Sunshine says:

We all knew this moment was coming but no way can Biden be the nominee.

2. chzheadproud67 says:

Love the title!!! LOL 🙂

3. TwoLaine says:

Did he get whomped yesterday in Wisconsin? I’m not even hearing crickets on the races yesterday.

4. starfcker says:

He’s been shopping waterfront again. Must have a nice one picked out.

5. Publius2016 says:

Bernie has no platform with 45 owning America First!

6. Deborah @UnTamedInSD says:

Bern Out , Now if we could just rid ourselves of the disciples too.

7. Little Berkeley Conservative says:

He created a movement all right!

Take some pepto bismo and call me in four years!

8. Anonoma says:

I thought you shouldn’t let a crisis go to waste in the Democratic Party. Sure, Bernie’s behind but it’s not a numerical certainty of defeat at this point. Being a Senator, Bernie certainly had the opportunity to be the candidate who likes like they’re leading the country while his rivals dither on Zoom and without the appearance of opportunism to boot. Instead, Bernie joined an effort to waylay desperately needed relief for unemployed Americans, now underemployed Americans, and the businesses forced to cut their wages by an ill-conceived government decree. Truly, he did not have what it takes to be President.

S

• Anonoma, maybe too many bots are seeing just what Bernie-land would be with what all the dem govs are doing. Wear a mask in public in CA or no utilities for you, don’t leave your house or you have to wear a tracking anklet, your phone will track you, no drink over 12oz, no salt on restaurant tables, only one package of TP per person, and on and on. Maybe they are finally putting it together.

• dottygal says:

BS has never done anything and he has been in politics for 45 years.

9. Snowmaze says:

Collecting delegates.

Is he able to transfer those delegates to someone else?

10. TwoLaine says:

It is clearly obvious he is doing this to keep Joe off the road and campaign trail. Now Joe can breathe easy, get out from behind, that camera and stop getting caught making STUPID gaffe after gaffe. Now they can also cancel as many of their pushed out primaries as they want.

11. treestar1313 says:

Jeez, what will all those Bernie Bros do now? No convention to wreak havoc to demonstrate their loyalty so maybe they’ll vote Trump. Maybe.

• OW21 says:

Yes, I know they were looking forward to burning Milwaukee down…what to do, what to do?

• Little Berkeley Conservative says:

They are very upset! Our pet sitter cried on his live stream. 😭

Invited her over for some target shooting and stress relief.

After negotiations over the targets, we have finally settled on the China virus 🦠

What will they do? We have been making fun of all the dim bulb candidates throughout the primary.

12. Politico goes on to say : “Biden’s campaign has also been talking privately with some of Sanders’ allies, such as the climate change-focused group Sunrise Movement.” So now AOC can jump on biden and he can jump on sniffing her hai.

13. DJ Snyder says:

Clearing the path for Cuomo…

14. Jeffrey Coley says:

Even so, the matter of who will win the Democrat nomination is in question. There is a very real possibility that Joe Biden won’t live until the convention; and if he does, will the powers that be in the Democrat Party allow a feeble, doddering old man in the throes of senile dementia to be their nominee.

• fanbeav says:

Believe it or not, but democrats that I work with have succumbed to the belief that even though Dementia Joe can’t remember where or who he is, he will surround himself with the right people so all is well as long as Orange Man Bad gone.

• Ray says:

Yes it is amazing how media has managed to dumb people down below sentience level.

• Jeffrey Coley says:

LOL

• Deb says:

So we don’t get to elect the boss anymore, the party selects who the puppet masters will be and that’s who runs the country. I know both parties prefer this method, but it’s amazing how they are just coming out and saying it.

• Judith says:

..And the Dimmies are going along with Biden’s handlers like good little brown-shirt foot soldiers. For what? A sack of rice from their betters once a month? To finally realize their dream of making everybody else as poverty stricken and miserable as they are?

Can’t all these Bernie bro’s just pick up and head south already, where their little socialist experiments are already up and running, and spare the rest of us their commie delusions?

I hear you can still get a nice tar-paper shack in KOOBA. And Venezuelans enjoy delicacies like zoo animals. I wish I had some brochures to drop at the convention..

• ezpz2 says:

You’re so right, fanbeav.

I was talking to my cousin recently, who is very partisan, suffers from TDS – badly. She’s affiliated with Georgetown U and well connected within the d party.

I love her dearly, but the conversation got a little tense.

I asked her a simple question – if she thought Biden would do a better job, to which she answered in the affirmative.

I pointed out Biden’s apparent mental decline, telling her that I wasn’t trying to be mean, simply stating the obvious.

She couldn’t really disagree – BUT – she said he’ll have good people around him, so his dementia would not be an issue for her.

IOW, a figurehead PINO – President In Name Only.

Anything to get bad orange man out of the WH.

• Judith says:

I would ask these highly re-educated UNiversity scholars *why* they prefer unelected “shadow people” to run the affairs of the country, instead of a constitutionally elected president?

What prevents these Deep State “handlers” from coming out of the shadows to run for office themselves, instead of hiding behind senile candidates?

Is she aware that such “back room” activities signal the demise of our Constitutional Republic? And are she and her esteemed colleagues prepared to deal with those Patriots who would defend our Constitutional rights, including the peaceful transition of power via fair elections?

Ask her to take this message to her messiah, Herr Hellary, and her ilk: We, the people, are no longer “unaware.” Nor are we “compliant.” Tough break, that.

They can put that in their “Hahvid” pipe and smoke it.

• ezpz2 says:

Believe me, Judith, I feel as you do. It’s exasperating.

They are so blinded by their TDS, that not only are they not receptive to reason, facts, TRUTH, but they become offensively defensive, or is it defensively offensive? Downright hostile.

There’s no reasoning with them, which is why if I can’t avoid them, I try to avoid the subject.

She happened to call me to see how I was doing through all this, and I don’t even remember how we got on the subject of the poor job she thought our President was doing, but it didn’t take much to get her going. It’s almost reflexive with the haters.

I have lost several ‘friends’ since the last election.

• Judith says:

I share your frustration. I’m married to one of them. Can’t figure out how or when it happened, but I have my theories. It seemed to coincide with his midlife crisis, which we barely got through at the time. And now THIS.

Not too long ago, he wanted to cement a flag pole on our front lawn. His dad was a proud Marine, (but also a flaming liberal.) We were both very involved in our church when our kids were young.

Then he changed.

Started to feel superior to everybody, commenting on how “Americans” are basically fat and stupid. We deserve to have our country taken from us because of what we did to the Indians. Open the borders. Blah blah blah

He always had a low self esteem. But now he has transferred his self-loathing onto the country at large. All the world’s problems are somehow OUR fault as Americans.

He gets so angry and ugly. Where did he get all these crazy ideas from? We don’t even watch TV, so I blame the internet.

Somehow, under the surface, he was transformed into this raging Snowflake. Can’t debate issues with him because it goes SO much deeper than policy stances. His TDS is almost like a psychosis. But he thinks WE are the ugly ones. It’s so bizarre!

Reason I mention it is we recently had sort of a breakthrough after 4 LONG YEARS of not discussing politics, so I’ll share:

He crossed a line, so I FIRMLY let him know he is no better than any of the people he judges so critically. I basically said, “check that moral superiority, bub.”

I reminded him of his own flaws and moral failures and then he became very, very hurt and he sulked. But he finally understood that he was in NO position to sit on his high horse. Uh uh. It’s about time he came back to earth, with the rest of us flawed human beings.

If you want to get through to a Snowflake, I’m afraid it will take a deeper dive than debating policy. These people FIRST have to realize that they are IN NO WAY SUPERIOR to the people they disparage.

They are on such a power trip! It IS “reflexive”
              because their moral superiority switch flips on.

When he is ready to get down off his high horse and have a rational discussion of the ISSUES at hand, instead of raging about that big bad orange man, I’ll be waiting.

But I will NOT have him disparage our wonderful President in my presence. And believe me, he won’t DARE make that mistake with me ever again!

• ezpz2 says:

You go, girl! Good job.
                Your patience and tolerance is to be commended. You must really love your husband. That has to be quite a challenge—a test of your love, as well as a testament TO it.

I don’t have that kind of tolerance for those with pathological TDS, but then again, they’re not as close to me as a spouse.

The ‘friends’ I say I lost turned out not to be friends after all if one conversation, albeit a heated one, could wipe out years of what I thought was friendship.

As for my cousin, whom I referenced, we were always close growing up, but life and circumstances put more space and distance between us, though we did stay in touch, but more from afar.

We’re first cousins only a year apart in age, and as I said, we were close as girls growing up together, and I believe we will always have that connection. We even acknowledged that to each other via email after our tense conversation. We also agreed not to discuss politics again.

My grown children are not on the same page, politically speaking, as I am. We also agreed not to talk politics. For the most part, we stick to it, but every now and then…hmmm

Glad you and your husband had that breakthrough. Love is a powerful force for good.

• GenEarly says:

Rule by the Politburo Comrades. What could possibly go wrong?

• SteveC says:

Which of those adjectives is a disqualifier to dem ‘voters’. 😉

15. PInky1920 says:

They’re both insane, over the hill communists.

Good riddance; after November’s election, they will both be gone, forever.

16. Cheese says:

Bernie tests negative for President

17. JohnCasper says:

The game was so rigged, he never had a chance.

• bjorn says:

Its obvious he always knew this and never really intended to. He was in for a different reason around keeping the field open for the 3rd entry later on when the DNC sees which late entries get the best response from the placed stories. His payoff will be pretty good too I imagine.

18. Merle Marks says:

Bernie’s movement, especially the younger generation…ah yes…the younger generation, who were so inspired and enamored with Bernie’s agenda, that they couldn’t be bothered to show up in mass numbers touted and vote…yes, that generation!

19. fangdog says:

The Democrats are such losers. Imagine anyone thinking guys as Bernie Sanders and a Joe Biden are necessary over Trump to be running the United States? Right now a Democrat voter is beyond the term; “Useful Idiot”.

20. Eaglet says:

Good ole Bernie. His fillers should have the opportunity on how he was bought out this tim.

21. Mainecoon says:

After the payoff, will he be resigning as Senator also? Surely, money is no longer an incentive for Bern to work.

Despicable human being. All about $$$$.

22. Landslide says:

23. windbag says:

Bernie bowed out because the virus accomplished more in one month than he could have in four years. The government had decreed that certain industries are non-essential and can be shut down. The 1st amendment rights to free assembly and religion have been erased. What’s left for Bernie to do? May as well sit back and enjoy the show.

24. mazziflol says:

How does Cuomo feel about this?

25. TradeBait says:

So Biden is the sacrificial offering of the left for this election. Whateves…

26. emet says:

Biden/Dems’ open borders, ICE lite, and no deportations platform is not going to play well when sanctuary state sheriffs are enforcing court-ordered evictions of US citizens hurt by the impact of the virus.

27. The Listener says:

Bernie is getting paid for that move and has betrayed his supporters yet again. I bet those supporters don’t catch on this time either. Even though Cuomo denies it I think in the end Biden will drop out due to health reasons and Cuomo will run instead. Why else are all of the Networks focusing on his briefings every single day? In my opinion the Networks are grooming the leftist voters to see him as Presidential candidate material. Someone who takes responsibility as a leader who will be there for his constituents.

• granitej4 says:

His supporters figured out he was a lost cause and a quitter at the end of the last DNC. I know, I was one of them. Huge disappointment when he didn’t even lift a finger in response to being literally cheated by Hillary. If he would have at least fought back he would still have credibility. I personally thought he may have been in on the fix last time. This time he was too old and his ideas seemed even more over the top than last time. He was basically irresponsible in every facet of the campaign – as if he was just going through the motions. – which only further cemented opinion from 2016.

• Dutchman says:

Cuomo’s,campaign will make Bloombergs look like a roaring success!

They got NOTHING.

NO popular platform.

No popular candidate.

And, they are not running an upbeat, optimistic vision for the future campaign.

I have never seen such a lopsided campaign, 7 months out from the election!

Incredible!

28. Bob Parker says:

… said Biden in a statement. “Bernie has done something rare in politics. He hasn’t just run a political campaign; he’s created a movement.“

That’s right Joe, it’s called a BOWEL MOVEMENT.

• whoops says:

Bob, took the words right out of my _ _ _. Bernie’s Metamucil moment has passed.

• Dutchman says:

While the punchline is obvious, it IS true, that Bernie has ‘done a remarkable thing’; he has led the simmering demcoms to force the DNC ‘out of the closet’ and embrace Conmunism in a way unheard of, even 10 years ago.

Actually, just like,with DJT, or any leader of a movement, the leader doesn’t CREATE the movement, it forms organically, and the leader is just able to articulate it.

From the ’68 convention, to Occupy movement, this faction of “Dem/soc’s” has ALWAYS been there, and generally been the most ‘activist’ faction of the party.

And, the party has used them and abused them, without mercy, for,…ever.

The party ALLOWS a populist candidate to run, in order to gin up the base, then they either sabatoge (?) their campaign, rig the primaries, or buy them off.

Then, they tell the base “Your guy lost, “fair and square”, now we must unite, to beat the ‘other guy’, cause he’s WORSE!”

The thing is, while the Dems are more obvious about it, and more heavy handed,…the Republicon party has been doing EXACTLY THE SAME THING!

From Goldwater, to Ron Paul. And, WE have fallen for it every time, JUST like the Dem base we are kinda laughing at.

UNIPARTY, two-faced, underhanded coniving “globalist conmunists.

29. The Devilbat says:

What a choice the democrats had. A devout communist versus an old man with advancing dementia to run against the most successful president in US history. What fun it would be to see old hairy legs Biden try to debate Trump. I for one don’t see that as a possibility. The democrats aren’t quite that stupid. they will nominate someone else. The question is who? Hillary would be a dead loss and America is not ready for Michael Robinson Obama to be their first transgender president. As to Andrew Cuomo, even New Yorkers don’t like him all that much.

• jebg46 says:

Well, one of my California cousins just posted on Facebook the she loves Cuomo. The same cousin who did a selfie with Lizzie Warren in 2016 and had her whole clan wearing pink hats Jan 20, 2016. I believe I’m the only MAGA supporter in my entire east & west coast family. It’s pretty lonely here in NH.

30. Deb says:

Obviously they don’t want Biden to face a debate opponent any time soon. They would have kept the farce going longer and tried harder to win over the Bernie bros if Biden didn’t look and sound so terrible.

31. Linus in W.PA. says:

I wonder if Bernie even got any gold smoullions for his troubles.

I mean, how much money do the dems want to spend to lessen their upcoming loss?

32. Reserved55 says:

• StanH says:

Oh no, the politics aren’t right in Mother Russia any longer, Venezuela, Cuba, North Korea would be much better for Bernie. He will turn over his millions that he’s skimmed off of the American people for decades as he enters utopia…whoa! …wait a minute, what the hell am I thinking, that was just for public consumption and his precious snowflakes. Silly me. He’ll keep the money and it will be caviar & champagne for the rest of his miserable life.

33. Johnny Bravo says:

Joe Biden responded on hearing the news, “oh, great news, I can’t wait to represent the good people of the great state of Norway in the senate”!

34. lansdalechip says:

Pesky democrat primary voters.
    They’ve caused almost as many deaths as the Chinese Virus.

35. thedoc00 says:

Let’s see if the democrats cancel primaries to spare having to wheel Joe into public at all.

If they do, the democrats have opted for a path I thought they would never try to go all in on the combination of voter fraud and electoral college nullification via legislation in states they control.

The loss in the Wisconsin Supreme Court had to have been a major blow to on the voter fraud front, although the appeals have not yet started by legal teams with unlimited funding.

The next big decision is who will be the VP, as Joe is 1-Term or 25th Amendment and done.

Do not leave out a DNC Rules change for some sort of medical fitness verification to certify the decisions made at the convention. Nancy has shown us how the democrat party just loves to change rules.

• The Phantom Stranger says:

Bernie getting out this early tells me Biden is even worse off than his pathetic public appearances and the party couldn’t maintain the facade of an actual political race for the Democrat nomination.

The DNC liked keeping Bernie in the race because it gives the corporate media plenty of room to discuss the horse race aspect, a popular Dem tactic used in years past as it engages both moderates and even voters on the right.

Bernie dropping out allows Biden to pull back from frequent television appearances and any real sort of campaigning, which had been proving disastrous for Biden the past few months.

What they don’t tell you on television about presidential politics is that most of the country is locked into their vote by June or July after the conventions, only 5-8% truly wait until the final weeks to make their decision.

36. woodstuff says:

Bernie had a movement?

37. bullnuke says:

Bernie decided he didn’t want to get his ass kicked in November. He will gladly watch Creepy Joe go down in flames.

38. mushr45m says:

VP
    Elizabeth Warren

Globalist pupett to be President after 25th Amendment on Nov 4 2020

KAG2020

…or learn to speak Mandarin Chinese

39. sync says:

Markets rally as the threat of socialism has been averted.

Now let’s return to our regular program of Fed bailouts, stimulus packages, $3.5 trillion deficits and free money for everyone.

We have become the world’s greatest bailout nation, where all acts of irresponsibility and negligence are abated & rewarded at taxpayer cost; corporate & consumer neglect losses are part of the real-life business cycle, now we bailout everyone but those who play fair

40. This ends the need for Biden to debate, It even plays into the Mail-in Ballot Fraud. But most importantly, it clears the way for Cuomo to replace Sniffy Joe.

41. keeler says:

With Sanders off the board, Biden’s job is finished.

Now the DNC goes to work on removing Biden. Should be fun to watch, because I don’t think Biden has the temperament to step aside. Perhaps those sexual assault allegations which are warming up in the bullpen will be called into the game.

42. Mike Robinson says:

In my opinion, Bernie Sanders, throughout his entire political career, has been “little more than a provocateur.” His talk is always loud, and his talk is always radical, and therefore, I think that his talk has always been very cheap.

It’s always easiest to “sit on the edge of the bed and tell us how good it’s going to be.” That won’t make a baby.

And so it is that “Bernie,” ever seeking an Oval Office™ – from which post he would constitutionally have far less power than he constitutionally right now has – has consistently wasted his power. Apparently it is much easier to talk about babies than to actually produce them.

😉 (“Ladies, I beg your indulgence on that last point!”)

43. Honest USA Trumper Supporter says:

I couldn’t believe Bernie Sanders spewing his venom about our President, calling him the most dangerous President ever. President Trump has done such a great job, better than any Presidents in the past did. Why did FOX NEWS and FOX BUSINESS NEWS carry such a EVIL Democrat Communist on this network? The FAKE News Democrat networks like, CNN, MSNBC, CBS, NBC, etc. never let the Republican party on their networks to say their side of the story, so why does FOX NEWS, a Republican Network, let a Democrat Communist like Bernie Sanders speak on FOX NEWS, when this EVIL Democrat Communist is insulting President Trump with his evil lies?
    The American people deserve to know the truth, and Bernie Sanders is not telling the truth, just like China. Nobody wants to hear a communist liar like Bernie Sanders spew his venom about our President and the Republican Party. Now dementia Joe Biden will take over where Bernie Sanders stopped. Joe Biden has gone way left like Bernie Sanders and will destroy this country if elected.
    Vote for President Trump in 2020 to destroy the lying Democrat Party.

44. Eaglet says:

Fake news Move on

45. alliwantissometruth says:

What are sane and sober people to think of democrat voters?

Never mind the DNC organization which, along with the RNC, are nothing but crime syndicates, but the actual voters, those that would vote for Biden

You’d have had to be living under a rock not to know Biden is in the beginning stages of dementia, possibly senile and is a liar / incredibly corrupt politician / criminal. They absolutely know this

Yet these are the people who would be OK with Biden in charge of the country. (actually a puppet figurehead but they don’t know that) They’re the ones who are OK with Biden being in charge of our security, our economic futures and our money

Think about that. They’re willing to put in charge a man who can’t string two coherent sentences together

They’re willing to put our security and our economic future in the hands of a man who has no idea where he is half the time, a man who can’t keep his molesting hands off women nor stop smelling little girls hair, a man who turns away from the camera and starts speaking to an imaginary camera off to the side

Again, what are we to think of such people?

Being handed corrupt globalist puppets as candidates by the Big Club is one thing, and although that’s bad enough, at least they were lucid and competent to an extent

But putting a wholly corrupted and criminal minded man who’s obviously now losing his mental faculties into the Oval Office?

Americans who vote for Biden are just as dangerous or even more so to our country, our futures and our freedoms

Perish the thought, but if Biden or any other democrat scumbag is actually elected,we sane and sober Americans will have to suffer right along with the democrat fools

• Dutchman says:

The Republicon party, in the ladt 3 election cycles, gave us McCain, for POTUS, followed 4 years later by Ronmney, with Ryan as his VP, and was all set to give us Jeb, 4 years later.

During the same time frame, the Dems gave us 8 years of obummer, followed by Hillary.

Biden really isn’t THAT much of a step down, is my point I guess.
      Crap is crap. When its being seved for dinner, can you really say “well, this crap isn’t QUITE as ‘bad’ as that other crap!

• alliwantissometruth says:

I agree Dutch, but my point was Biden is absolutely losing his faculties, whereas the other past puppets were at least mentally stable

I do concur with what you say though, since, stable or not, they’re all just figureheads taking orders from the true money elites

• Dutchman says:

Not sure ANY of them are or were “mentally stable”, particularly Hillary, but I DO understand what your saying.

Whats happening is that Satans lies and delusions are being REVEALED, and its,…GLORIOUS!

46. RedWhiteAndBlueBlood says:

“Bernie created a movement”

Correct – not unlike the movements most Americans have daily.

And please, don’t forget to flush.

47. USA Honest Trump Supporter says:

I made a mistake, I mean USA Honest Trump Supporter, not USA Honest Trumper Supporter.

48. California Joe says:

Good news. Bernie’s check from the DNC cleared!

49. BuckNutGuy says:

Serious question: When a candidate for Federal office ends a campaign and has extra cash once all of the bills are paid…what happens to it? Do they need to roll it into someone else’s campaign, donate to charity or, heaven forbid, keep it?