April 6th – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1173

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Stephanie Grisham Twitter @StephGrisham45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,456 Responses to April 6th – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1173

1. TwoLaine says:

Mark Steyn just recommended that everyone sequestered at home go through their abodes and throw out all the items made in it from China.

He says it will make you feel much better and you will find it much more spacious.
    ~Guest host of the Rush Show

• Two Laine- THANKS for posting! I have been trying to listen to Mark since 12 noon as I’ve been doing other chores which I interrupt so as not to miss a word.
      He is on FIRE today and I hope that there is a recording of his show later on so we can post it here for the rest of the Tree House denizens to enjoy.
      Steyn was at his best and that’s really saying something. The man is a true genius.

• Tl Howard says:

CAncelled an Amazon order of toilet paper when I found out it was coming by slow boat from China…and we are in desperate need.

• annieoakley says:

I already tried to throw everything out that is made in China. I kinda need that plastic toilet seat. There is hope though, newer seats are made in Vietnam.

• “…much more spacious…” because much of what we bought over the last few decades was made in China, and priced cheaper than comparable US products.

IMO, Your time would be better spent by researching the next items you expect to buy, and identifying ones that are made IN America. Maybe, when we’re done with that, we could work on verbage for a letter to President Trump, asking him to place an EMBARGO on all goods made in China. Let them peddle their inferior quality, state-subsidized products to third world countries, while WE RETOOL OUR MANUFACTURING BASE.

Heck, the shortages we’ll experience over the short term might not be any worse than the ones we are currently suffering as a result of the ChinaVirus.

• TwoLaine says:

ABC had a really good series on this at one point, believe it or not. That was back when I watched them.

They cleared out a house except for about 2 or 3 items. Trying to refill it again with products made in the USA was impossible. The tenants had to learn to live without some things.

I had actually embarked on a project to gather a list of American Made companies BEFORE President TRUMP came down the escalator.

• BuckNutGuy says:

Biggest relief of the day was checking to make sure my Turvis is not Chinese. Made in the USA!!! I will enjoy happy hour even more today!

• JAS says:

Remodeled the kitchen last year and everything we bought was made in the USA – down including the appliances, wood floors, all the way down to the cooking utensils.

The only thing not made here was the coffee machine, which is made in the Netherlands.

• GB Bari says:

Congrats on a job well researched and done!

Last year I bought a bread & bagel toaster made in England to replace a worn out Chinese-made, Walmart-purchased cheapie (Hamilton Beach). Spent about 8 times the cost of a Chinese cheapie, but the UK toaster is built like a tank, looks and works great!

IN the process of researching, I found that ALL of the toasters built in China – regardless of brand – use the same heating element modules, regardless of other features. Since it is always the heating elements that seem to wear out after 5 or 7 years, this alerted me to look elsewhere.

Also while researching, I discovered only one (1) American-made toaster, but it is made for the hospitality market (hotels, restaurants, etc) and cost over $700, more than double what I paid for the UK toaster. I offered to buy it for my wife but thankfully she told me to “get real.” 😉

C’mon America. Someone can make a quality toaster here in the U.S. for home consumers that can sell for under $150, I’d be willing to bet.

• cheering4america says:

I have researched this many times … in fact, every time our heavily used toaster/oven goes out. As a joke we were given an antique American made toaster, one with the knobs that let the sides down which automatically flip the bread, (“turnover toaster”) from about 1930-40, and we keep it to use when we are between toasters.

Last week we used our cute little antique (used off and on for over 30 years now) because my husband had our toaster oven apart to fix – you guessed it, the heating element! The alternative was to buy yet another toaster oven, and this one is barely a year old.

• JAS says:

We bought a KitchenAid toaster to match the appliances – made in the USA. It has two long slots so it can toast 4 pieces of regular bread or 2 pieces of bakery bread, with auto adjustable bread thickness. Also has a button for frozen stuff like waffles and french toast. Works great. Not cheap ~ $100.

• nkmommy says:

I’ve been in an “American Made” kick for a few years now. We’ve been planning a kitchen remodel for some time and I never considered an all “America Made” kitchen, didn’t even think that was possible! Thank you for the inspiration and listing your resources.

• GB Bari says:

I looked at that model but the reviews conflicted – some said “made in China” sticker on the bottom, others said it’s made in USA but didn’t mention any sticker.. KitchenAid website never mentions “made in USA”. I would think they’d advertise that all over if it were true.

• FPCHmom says:

Me too.
        Bluestar range – Pennsylvania
        Sub zero fridge – Wisconsin
        Barker RTA cabinets – Oregon
        Arto Tile – California

• John Good says:

Speed Queen Commercial Washers are made in the USA (Wisconsin?) & are now available to the public, with the industry’s only 10 yr. guarantee!

Much better then the LG junk or anything imported, according to “the Appliance Doctor” who used to work in the Industry.

• JAS says:

One more thing, we timed the kitchen remodel for the summer sales at places like Home Depot and Lowe’s. By doing this we saved an incredible 27% on the cost of the Kitchen. That was HUGE! Total cost for a top of the line magazine quality kitchen $42,000, including new propane gas installation (we had electric only), which also included a mandatory range hood with outside exhaust (carbon monoxide). Complete new ceilings and major electrical work.

Shopped it down to the drawer pulls, for which we found a supplier online a lot cheaper than the box stores.

Here is a link to my review of the floors with picture:

• TwoLaine says:

Yep! The coffee maker was one of the things ABC could not find to refurnish a house with Made in the USA products, after they had cleared it of all products not made in the USA.

The tenants had to decide if they were going to break their vow not to buy non-USA.

• dwpender says:

In these troubled times, in what was once known as America, I would suggest that we all first inventory the items before trashing them. You may find yourself unable to find ANY replacement.

The Royal Governor of your State may not deem the manufacture, packaging, distribution and/or sale of many items “essential” (as He is his regal discretion may be defining the term today).

• CM-TX says:

I’ve been waiting for this… only I expected it’d be viral videos of bonfires– full of crap made in China.

2. Bogeyfree says:

MOUNTING EVIDENCE TRUMP HAS BEEN RIGHT ALL ALONG ON HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE!

I thought it was time to begin to compile in a simple list format all the mounting evidence coming in from Doctors and Countries who have treated COVID-19 patients with hydroxychloroquine and their results.

Here are just 5 examples.

IMO, WE THE PEOPLE need to share this with as many people as we can to ensure the word spreads since many seem to have lock jaw when it comes to talking about hydroxychloroquine.

And we all know who they are.

So add doctors and articles you may have and I continue to compile so WE have an easy comprehensive file to circulate to friends, family and non believers.

And of course each person should consult with their doctor first.

I wish Sundance had a place where we could pin these so everyone could easily find so they can share.

Dr. Zelenko:

Dr Stephan Smith:

Dr. Cardillo:

Dr. Shiva:

The Government of India:

• Bogey- thanks very much for posting.

• upper379 says:

Dr. Shiva really knows what he’s talking about. His words are gold.

• then there is this ASS… not surprisingly trotted out there by BUSHIE perino (on loan from MSNBC).. this guy should be called china bill. ‘sorry about the bad news folks’ he says in parting. She needs to be called out.
      tee up to 7:07. what a joke.

• Mad Mike says:

I was just talking her up for her role on the Five but I don’t watch her regular daily show. I know she was part of W’s admin but didn’t hold it against her.

Yeah, her guest gets plenty of airtime and some of what he says just doesn’t ring true to me (why use choroquine to treat so many viruses worldwide for years if it does absolutely no good as he says?). She doesn’t really argue with him but that isn’t her style from what I’ve seen.

Wikipedia describes this dude as “an American biologist, ENTREPRENEUR and philanthropist. He is known for his groundbreaking work on HIV/AIDS and the human genome. Haseltine was a professor at Harvard Medical School where he founded two research departments on cancer and HIV/AIDS.”

He might as well be wearing a Made In China sign around his neck. As we already know, the Harvard research team and China go together like carrots and peas. I wonder who picks these guests… is it the host or Fox?

If I get sick, I’ll take some of that anecdotal evidence over their nay-saying. I don’t see something that lets you breathe when you’re having trouble doing so as having “mild to no effect”.

Am I really supposed to believe that big pharma is worried about us and side effects from drugs anyway?!? Looks like the biggest side effect of this one is that no one has to pay for an annual vaccine. Every pill advertised has a laundry list of side effects that a speed talker has to rattle off in record time.

• Excellent!

You can add Brazilian hospital with 500 patients in Brazil cured with Hydroxychloroquine.

Key points from the article:
      “Hydroxychloroquine should be administered at the very beginning of the disease, from the 2nd to the 4th day of the appearance of the first symptoms, such as fever, cough, runny nose and breathing more than 22 times per minute. People who manifest this condition should receive the medication at home. The drug is inexpensive and has few side effects.”

• Bogeyfree says:

Sorry here is a more recent Dr. Shiva interview.

• GB Bari says:

Awesome interview! This one is packed with great information! He destroys Fauci’s credibility (among many other Deep State, Big Pharma, etc .targets).

• patti says:

Bogeyfree…I wish Dr. Shiva was doing the daily briefings instead of Dr. Destruction.
      Here’s another video from him…

• JohnCasper says:

Fauci is now sticking pins in a voodoo doll likeness of you.

• Disgusted says:

Treepers, do you all remember the abject JOY we all felt together the first time that following week when we heard a plane engine above us, and all pulled together? That same reaction will happen again! Those who were too young at that time will all experience it fully with us this time we hear planes again plus everything else!!!! Talking about 9/11 of course! We can survive this just like we did 9/11!

• RyderLee says:

Disgusted , I Remember Exactly Where I Was and What I was Doing
          when I Heard and Saw that First Commercial Plane Fly By in the Sky
          after 911 . To me , it was That Type of Event .
          You Note the Joy I Felt Perfectly 😊

• Jim in TN says:

How apropos! Fauci the voodoo doctor. He is right less often than a flipped coin. But the scares keep the customers coming back.

3. Jimmy R says:

The plural of “anecdote” is indeed “data” when you give a medicine to hundreds of hospitalized, very sick people and, unlike hundreds of their counterparts who don’t get the medicine, they recover. It may not be conclusive, but it is data. You still need placebo testing, double-blind yada yada for conclusivity, but it’s data.

• Mike Robinson says:

You don’t need “placebo testing” or “double blind” when you’re dealing with a drug that is very commonly prescribed for other uses and you want to find out if it might also be useful in this case. You can simply allow the drug to be prescribed. If it works, you will very soon know. This is not the time to be over-cautious when we know that this drug is not dangerous. Just try it.

• Mike Robinson- You are so right
        We still watch cable TV, don’t know how many people do these days.
        There are dozens of ads for prescription drugs every minute of every day, all over, for every conceivable condition including memory loss, diabetes, cancer, heart disease, etc.
        The commercials are beautifully made by the big drug companies and ever one of them has a disclaimer at the end that states something like: use this drug only if recommended by your doctor; may cause blindness, heart attack, tuberculosis or even death…..
        The Corona drugs no doubt have the same warnings. Why such a big deal??

• Bogeyfree says:

According to PT we have 29M dose of hydroxychloroquine

There are 350,000 positive cases in the US

So give Half of the 350,000 infected people hydroxychloroquine and the other half a placebo NOW! (Less those who may have heart issues and are on ventilators)

For those getting the hydroxychloroquine make sure they get one pill a day for 5 days as their treatment regime and include the z-pack and zinc and we would only use 875k of our 29M supply.

In essence you could have the single largest clinical trial ever AND know the results in 6 days.

Easy!

4. Hans says:

Ok now let’s think inside the box… things are moving forward.. testing of people with symptoms is quickly comming to an and..50,000 Abott Lab test are a game changer…
    so carriers with no systems will be the next greatest risk… the unknown unseen virus..the enemy..
    The SOLUTION..face masks… to stop infected people spreading the virus…
    HOW DO YOU GET THE WORD OUT:;;;; President Trunp… why are you not wearing the face mask…reporter.. don’t you think you are setting a bad example by not wearing a face mask…reporter President.Trunp… The CDC..recommends…

Typical VSG President Trump.. knowing the fake news press will go all out about not wearing a face mask they will advertise the need to wear one..

PDT has out foxed them again…

• Mike Robinson says:

A face mask probably will not do any good because virus particles are much too small. It would only be a visible symbol of “something invisible that you’re supposed to all be afraid of.” We don’t need to mandate that 320 million people walk around wearing masks, even though it would be worth millions of dollars in instant profits for those who make them.

• QuiAudetVincit says:

The idea is that the virus can be spread by large respiratory particles from asymptomaic or mild cases being inhaled or landing on surfaces (“fomites”) others touch, then touch their noses, etc. Those who don’t know they have the virus or think it’s the cold can spread the virus more widely by that pathway. Wearing even a homemade cotton mask catches those larger particles and prevents them spreading in the air or landing on surfaces, thus reducing one vector of transmission. No, it isn’t perfect. But will it hurt?

Another benefit I can personally attest to: I wore a mask for one of my brief outings today and didn’t touch my mouth or nose once; as one of the big ways viruses spread is by hands touching respiratory entries, masks could make a difference there, too.

Not to say I buy into everything else, of course. Fauci’s gotta go, and we gotta push the HZA (and other) treatments and fight the Gates’ latest cash-cow of mandatory vaccines and human tagging.

• Hans says:

I strongly disagree.. the filter of the face mask is a medium that stops/diminished the kinetic energy of moisture droplets exiting the mouth and nose. It’s like enforced social distancing…. notice that surgical masks have no valve to make exhaling easier..

The dusting masks often with an exit mask are designed to stop dust and other small particles from entering your lungs.. so the exit valve…to make it easier to use..

Emergency face shield are worn with face masks… the face shield stops droplets from others hitting you.. face mask stop you from infection others.. is the system perfect no..but it sure beats the alternatives…of not wearing everything..

• Hans says:

Now I don’t wear a medical face shield when I go out.. I WEAR RAP ARROUND SUN GLASSES…

That’s right I go to the store and bundle up.. long sleeve shirts… turtle neck shirts.. long pants …closed toed shoes …wrap arround sun glasses and a mask.. and rubber gloves…

I’m 77 years and my GF is 81 with heart issues.. I would rather take an extra bit of caution .. a few minutes and not live in stress..

When I take off my sunglasses I wash them at the same time I wash my hands..

• Bogeyfree says:

The answer to the upcoming asystematic scheme is the same…….

USE HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE WITH ZINC AS A PREVENTATIVE.

We already are seeing evidence the earlier the better so put everyone back to work knowing we have a preventative that costs $20.00

We can not let the DS use asystematic as a reason to maintain stay at home quarantine orders!

3-4 months of a shutdown of our country and millions of jobs and businesses will be lost.

There won’t be enough money in the world to bail the companies and all the people out.

The damage is too great, especially when we have a preventative in our hands that is effective and is inexpensive.

5. Liberty Forge says:

What’s going on with the relationship between the University of Nebraska & China??

From Brassballs.blog, connecting an awful lot of “dots”:

It is foolish to just blindly blame China, as there are many, many players.

• annieoakley says:

We paid for it and it started in 1991. 2014 they opened a biological study partnership in Shanghai that looks like a completely separate Corporation but using UNeMC as their business logo? Unreal HWBush was President. SMH

6. Troublemaker10 says:

7. scrap1ron says:

The Chicoms are trying to blackmail the EU by withholding medical equipment to force the Euro-weenies into working with Huawei.

8. Troublemaker10 says:

• FPCHmom says:

If NY has hit inflection point, then the country has. The press will only be able to shriek about the deaths and carnage for a short time now, as things are going to get better fast.

9. MaineCooin says:

PM Boris Johnson has been moved to intensive care.

Coronavirus: Prime Minister Boris Johnson moved to intensive care after condition worsens https://t.co/4xYvnwMBWJ— Sky News (@SkyNews) April 6, 2020

• MaineCoon says:

The Guardian live blog posts:

5m ago
      15:19
      It is understood Johnson was moved to the intensive care unit just short of an hour and a half ago.

The decision was made by his medical team after his condition worsened over the course of Monday. The prime minister is understood to be conscious and to have been moved as a precaution in case he needs ventilation.

9m ago
      15:16
      UK prime minister placed in intensive care
      The UK prime minister, Boris Johnson, has been moved to an intensive care unit after his condition worsened, Downing Street has said. A No 10 spokesman said:

Since Sunday evening, the prime minister has been under the care of doctors at St Thomas’ Hospital, in London, after being admitted with persistent symptoms of coronavirus.

Over the course of this afternoon, the condition of the prime minister has worsened and, on the advice of his medical team, he has been moved to the intensive care unit at the hospital.

The PM has asked Foreign Secretary Dominic Raab, who is the first secretary of state, to deputise for him where necessary.

The PM is receiving excellent care, and thanks all NHS staff for their hard work and dedication.

• convert says:

I’m betting he hasn’t been on any drug regimen and it’s probably too late now for it to work. That’s so sad. I pray that the President and Vice-president are paying attention and taking the regimen as a precaution!

• Tseg says:

Boris getting treatment through nationalized healthcare. What could go wrong? Maybe his age precludes him from getting the more effective, but more expensive life-saving treatment, per the government chart?

• Robert Smith says:

NHS!

• Carrie says:

Why couldn’t they have given him the hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin combo days ago? This is terrible. He’s already ill 11 days now. NHS is a shambles.

• Bogeyfree says:

The good news IMO is IF they give Boris the 3 ingredient cocktail (hydroxychloroquine, z-pack and Zinc) and when he recovers within 1-3 days, he will be a walking, nonstop talking testimony that PT was right all along.

You won’t need any other evidence than this. Brillaint!

Think about it – The prime minister untreated needs ICU and then just hours or a couple of days after taking “The Trump Cocktail” he is back at work.

So I hope this is what happens and if they haven’t given Boris the cocktail they do so immediately because as PT said, what do they have to lose, right?

10. JCM800 says:

The only safe vaccine is one that is never used.” – Dr. James A. Shannon, MD, former director of the National Institutes of Health (1955-1968)

“There is a great deal of evidence to prove that immunization of children does more harm than good.” – Dr. J. Anthony Morris, formerly Chief Vaccine Control Officer at the FDA

“My own personal view is that vaccines are unsafe and worthless. I will not allow myself to be vaccinated again….Vaccines may be profitable but in my view, they are neither safe nor effective.” – Dr. Vernon Coleman, MB, ChB, DSc (Hon)

“Vaccines are highly dangerous, have never been adequately studied or proven to be effective, and have a poor risk/reward ratio….The treatment of cancer and degenerative diseases is a national scandal. The sooner you learn this, the better off you will be.” – Dr. Allen Greenberg, MD

“I found the whole vaccine business was indeed a gigantic hoax. Most doctors are convinced that they are useful, but if you look at the proper statistics and study the instances of these diseases you will realize that this is not so.” – Dr. Archivides Kalokerinos, MD

“The vaccinations are not working and they are dangerous. We should be working with nature.” – Dr. Lendon Smith, MD

“In my medical career I’ve treated vaccinated and unvaccinated children and the unvaccinated children are far healthier than the vaccinated ones.” – Dr. Philip Incao, MD

“There is no scientific evidence that vaccinations are of any benefit, but it is clear that they cause a great deal of harm.” – Dr. Gerhard Buchwald, MD

“Nobody needs to be confused but everybody better be darn well frightened about taking any vaccine, under any circumstance, for any reason, at any time in their life.” – Dr. Daniel H. Duffy Sr., DC (retired air force officer – 21 yrs., family doctor – 28 yrs., vaccination researcher – 49 yrs.)

“I have no faith in vaccination; nay, I look upon it with the greatest possible disgust, and firmly believe that it is often the medium of conveying many filthy and loathsome diseases from one child to another, and no protection whatever against small pox. Indeed, I consider we are now living in the Jennerian epoch for the slaughter of innocents, and the unthinking portion of the adult population.” – Dr. W.J. Collins, MD, BS, BSc, MRCS

“I vaccinated both my children with the MMR jab, but this was before I started my research into the problems associated with it. Knowing what I know now, I would not vaccinate my children and run the risk of them getting diabetes, asthma, eczema, becoming more susceptible to meningitis and ending up chronically disabled.” – Dr. Jayne Donegan, GP, Homeopath

“I once believed in Jenner; I once believed in Pasteur. I believed in vaccination. I believed in vivisection. But I changed my views as the result of hard thinking.” – Dr. Walter Hadwen, MD, LSA, MRCS, LRCP, MB, BS, BSc

“There is no evidence that any influenza vaccine thus far developed is effective in preventing or mitigating any attack of influenza. The producers of these vaccines know that they are worthless, but they go on selling them anyway.” – Dr. J. Anthony Morris, formerly Chief Vaccine Control Officer at the FDA

“There is insufficient evidence to support routine vaccination of healthy persons of any age.” – Dr. Paul Frame, MD, Journal of Family Practice

“Only after realizing that routine immunizations were dangerous did I achieve a substantial drop in infant death rates.” – Dr. Archivides Kalokerinos, MD

“To create fear among parents to strengthen their motivation to vaccinate is an important part of the publicity used to promote vaccinations. A whole branch of research is examining the question: What level of fear needs to be created to appear as convincing as possible?” – Dr. Gerhard Buchwald, MD

“I’ll talk about vaccines. Number one, vaccines make people sick. They don’t work. They don’t protect. The use of vaccines is totally wrong! It’s perfect nonsense based on fear. They are dangerous. One child out of five has overwhelming disabilities from vaccines – nuerological problems, seizures. I’ve got a whole list. There are plenty of books on this subject. Doctors don’t even read about this.” Interview with Guylaine Lanctot, MD

“During those 30 years I have run against so many histories of little children who had never seen a sick day until they were vaccinated and who, in the several years that have followed, have never seen a well day since. I couldn’t put my finger on the disease they have. They just weren’t strong. Their resistance was gone. They were perfectly well before they were vaccinated. They have never been well since.” – Dr. William Howard Hay, MD

“Had my mother and father known that the poliovirus vaccines of the 1950s were heavily contaminated with more than 26 monkey viruses, including the cancer virus SV40, I can say with certainty that they would not have allowed their children and themselves to take those vaccines. Both of my parents might not have developed cancers suspected of being vaccine-related, and might even be alive today.” – Dr. Howard B. Urnovitz, PhD, CEO, CSO and co-founder of Chronix Biomedical

“We are taught by the authorities that vaccines protect us against eventual aggressive viruses and microbes, and, therefore, prevent contagious illnesses and epidemics. This lie has been perpetuated for 150 years despite the ineffectiveness of vaccines in protecting against illnesses.” – Dr. Guylaine Lanctot, MD

• annieoakley says:

I would get a Tetanus vaccine again, a rabies vaccine for my dog, Polio vaccine, smallpox vaccine, I would prefer these vaccines be made in the USA.

• benifranlkin says:

Not now, please. Vaccines save lives and prevent misery. Lanctot and his cohorts are ignorant liars.

• Hans says:

Let’s not use to big a brush… I remember when Polio was epidemic in the 1950’s…
      now that was stress for everyone..parents and children …

I agree and don’t take any virus shots..

• Dixie says:

I don’t believe the ulterior motives in the distant past (polio and smallpox) were nearly as corrupt as they are now. I want to believe there was good in people….just not today.

• Anecdotal, ignorant baloney. You go right ahead and live in the 1950s USA, with polio wards in every hospital. I prefer the modern world.

• JCM800 says:

Humans do not all respond the same to all treatments.
        Anecdotal until it you or yours is damaged.
        Those quotes belong to the Doctors themselves.
        You make your choice, I’ll make mine.

Medicine is a Science that Experiments.
        Medicine is a Business that Makes Money.
        Medicine funded by forced Taxation is unbound by a Competitive Market and the Quality Business Competition Brings.
        Medicine Buries its Mistakes.

11. Nick the Deplorable says:

• Alligator Gar says:

This gent is saying what I’ve been saying for weeks. When “social distancing” began to be enforced at the local Circle K where I get my morning coffee on the way to work, I jeered that it was USSR reborn–hanging plastic shields installed overnight to separate workers from customers, lines on the floor to show you where to stand 6 feet apart, no refills or private cups, etc. B.S. Just. B.S.

And you know, Treeps, this will NEVER return to normal, just like flying and travel never recovered from the PATRIOT Act and 9/11–We all do as ordered if we fly: “Take off your shoes! Take off your suit coat! Get radiated in the naked scanner! OOPS! You beeped the scanner, off to the squeeze show for you!” Nope. I don’t fly any longer. I don’t care. I’d rather never get on another plane. Some hijab wearing non-English speaking b!t(c)h behind a TSA counter is not going to order my life.

I’ll just start making my coffee at home. Maybe Circle K will fold.

I don’t kid myself that we won’t en mass fight this. We never do. We might go to a rally and politely request of our masters in DC to please, pretty please stop all the while picking up our trash and leaving with a hopeful, silly smile. We might write strongly worded letters or make impassioned phone calls. But we’ll accept this as the new normal. Frogs love warm water and seem to like it more the warmer it gets. I’ma head out. Thinking about the back country. I’d rather take my chances with bears and big cats than put up with this *&^%.

• John Good says:

“Some hijab wearing non-English speaking b!t(c)h behind a TSA counter is not going to order my life.”

If someone overheard you saying this in Socialist Canada, you would be dragged in front of the Human Rights Commission (Kangaroo Court) & lose everything you have accumulated in life or sent to prison or worse yet, confined to a Gov’t Mental Hospital, where your fate would be decided by an incompetant Gov’t Psychiatrist, who could not survive in private practice!

Yes it is this bad in Canada, under our “Socialist-Twit” of a PM!

Liberals can’t handle anyone speaking the truth!

12. JohnCasper says:

Doctor Death Fauci, as the greatest driving force against a very effective treatment should be charged with thousands of counts of Third Degree Murder.

• Raffaella says:

After this is all done and proven how effective it is in saving life, President should fire this SOB in a very public way shaming him for murdering people.

• Hans says:

I’m sure there will be a massive clean out of people like DR Fauci who no longer support their government put corrupt private practice..
        He is just like ICIG Atkinson…when the time is right…

but then maybe this is just some Good Cop Trump..vs Bad (no chloroquine) Cop Fauci

• mr.piddles says:

Doctor Death Fauci served himself a big ol’ Crap Sandwich. And soon he will have to take a bite, in my Totally Unqualified But Not So Humble Opinion, .

13. Raffaella says:

Oh god noooooooooooo.

Boris Johnson is now in ICU.

Globalist are achieving their goal. Pray for President Trump to stay safe.

14. FPCHmom says:

Only click on this link if you want some belly laughs –

15. Reserved55 says:

Whew, thanks Kills.

16. Brant says:

Last week, Trump exposed 3M (and maybe others coming) for their duplicity and China links. I said he maybe has dried up political contributions to Dims and RINOs alike from them and other multinationals. Now, big pharma is getting in the klieg lights. More folks finding out how much medicines made in China. Who do they contribute to? Both parties. Yes, playing with fire a bit here since multinationals contribute/bribe both parties for this very reason. But maybe, Trump knows this and has plans for more MAGA centered candidates. I know his commercials are going to be ones for the ages. He may give to young republican candidates for free.

Election 2018? Maybe that was giving up a knight and rook (long time RINOs, what was he losing anyway) for the longer cause. The queen/senate was not lost. I think his commercials (all online) are going to classic for their exposure. If so, he is playing it tight. Hopefully, here aren’t as many reps in bed with big pharma/multinationals as dims. I guess he knows this. He also knows who is getting what political funding.

I think/hope he is going to be savage this election season.

• JohnCasper says:

Dear Boris,

Follow your friend Donald’s advice. Open your mouth and take the HCQ pills, one a day for five days. Don’t be a Fauci Fool.

Sincerely, Captain Obvious

17. Lady in Red says:

I was wondering how many of the face masks people are now wearing were made in China. I would not cover my nose and mouth with anything made in China. I can just imagine them full of dangerous chemicals. No More Made in China!

18. FPCHmom says:

Bill Gates wants to use vaccinations as a way to also microchip people –

19. FPCHmom says:

20. MakeAmericaGreat says:

Someone better get Boris some hydroxychloroquine + ZPac fast.

POTUS has talked about his (unnamed) friend who checked into the hospital (in ok condition) and then soon after was in a coma.

The virus can get on you fast. Boris is clearly having problems and he should be looking to take some hydroxy rapidly, if he hasn’t already.

21. Lucille says:

Some good had better come out of this whole virus mess; maybe this is it?

EU COLLAPSE! How Coronavirus Pandemic Threatens to DESTROY The EU!
    Dr. Steve Turley – Published on Apr 6, 2020

• thedoc00 says:

The EU member nations with basket case banking systems and central banks (Italy, Greece, Spain, and Portugal) were left out to dry by the other members with respect virus treatment support. Also, the Eastern Europeans are still not quite so happy with the 2nd class citizen treatment over border security.

Nothing is more fun to watch that socialists in blame game contest. One good kick and whole rotten structure crashes to the ground.

22. Reserved55 says:

• thedoc00 says:

Don’t waste your time. Unless you also wear gloves and other PPE the mask is no protection alone.

Even people who wear full protective garb still mess up the purpose by removing it improperly and they do not have a fully isolated room in their homes to remove the clothing. The list of goes on for the futility of making the general public wear a mask.

There is a great proper need for PPE but foisting it upon the general public is ludicrous.

• Masks give a bit of protection but do not forget the eyes.

There has been a lot of talk about the “droplets” of moisture in the air when we all cough or sneeze or even just breath out and how even though the virus is small enough to get through the masks they give a bit of protection from the droplets.

If the eyes are not protected, the same droplets will pass right through.

• Jim in TN says:

Funny, but the countries that encourage or force mask wearing in public are doing much better than all of us who say not to wear masks.

Must be something else they are doing. Like quarantining sick people. Or finding out and quarantining everybody they contacted. Maybe it is in Insisting on protecting the vulnerable.

Nah, can’t be any of that, because we KNOW better. We won’t be caught dead doing any of that.

As Sundance often points out, they are just rucky. No need to learn from them. We have to steal everybody’s freedom.

23. Troublemaker10 says:

24. Troublemaker10 says:

25. FPCHmom says:

Media about to do a 180 on Hydroxychloroquine and give Cuomo credit for it –

• WSB says:

Idiot…our President needs to send some over to Boris Johnson, as well.

HE HAS BEEN PLACED IN ICU according to OANN. Inhope they are not trying to kill him.

Why would anyone’s doctor allow a fever to fester for ten days?

Socialized medicine.

• Carrie says:

If there’s one thing the NHS does not like to prescribe- it’s antibiotics. Never before in my life have I struggled so hard to get antibiotics as when I lived in the UK. They are so averse to giving them, I’m sure they are going to have a lot of needless deaths from COVID. They also have elevated levels of deaths from sepsis and meningitis because of this.

• WSB says:

PT just announced that top people from the two big Covid-therapy companies have called Boris’ doctors, and are on their way to London tonight with options for Boris!

I guess President Trump doesn’t trust the Uk medical group either!

• Robert Smith says:

Why is this?

• Carrie says:

They are under the delusion they are going to singlehandedly cure the misuse of antibiotics in the whole world (thereby making them more effective). Plus, the NHS is as cheap as hell.

• John Good says:

Same deal up in Canada also! My doctor of 25 yrs. stopped giving me “antibiotics” yrs. ago, claiming that too much antibiotics were being prescribed & were not as effective as they used to be!

I can remember having the flu & getting a shot of penecillin in the doctor’s office & getting better quickly.

26. 6x47 says:

I’ll say this regarding the guidance for stating coronavirus as the cause of death for all conformed or “suspected” infections:

The pathologist probably doesn’t put a great deal of effort into determining cause of a non-suspicious death. Personal example: My father passed away last year after a long battle with heart failure. The cause of death was listed as heart disease (accurate) but then included diabetes as a contributing factor. My dad wasn’t diabetic. I attribute this to sloppiness, but it’s a DEATH CERTIFICATE. What difference does it make?

So, if a person with a comorbidity such as heart disease, COPD, or diabetes dies of pneumonia (which could be the flu, or COVID-19, or something else) don’t expect Dr. House to make a detailed inquiry. The case will be called “due to COVID-19 infection“ and then on to the next file.

• wanthetruth says:

“but it’s a DEATH CERTIFICATE. What difference does it make?” Because it’s an important piece of their statistics. You’ve seen w/Fauci & Birx how figures can be used & misused.

Likely all of those “errors” will effect policies etc. How HUGE are diabetic statistics re sickness, death, health dollars? Do you think those reports are all reliable? Truthful? Or are they agenda building when it comes to the compiling of them? They’re all after money. How do you get more?

By following/creating the profitable storyline. How many misrepresented Death Certificates, diagnoses, etc are out there that people don’t bother to correct. Because, why bother if there isn’t a visible or somehow felt, personal effect.

Just apply what you see w/these “expert” Drs we watch every day. CDC, AMA & other policy/action influencers bend whatever they want in whatever way they want. Truth, ethics, and what’s right for the population in general are not even in their top 10, I’d venture.

27. Kb says:

Time to go on the offensive against this invisible enemy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

28. There is not just Fake News, but also Fake Medicine.

Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) works. Proper studies and worldwide use show it.

But it is being attacked and suppressed. Some of the techniques used:
    – Instead of comparing against inactive ingredient, a Gates foundation sponsored study used Vitamin C vs Hydroxychloroquine. Vitamin C is not inactive and is in fact what I recommend everyone to use anyway. And then when the study shows that HCQ is not much better than vitamin C, they can claim HCQ “does not work”.
    – They use it too late. HCQ does not repair cell damage. Its proper use is at the onset of symptoms or even as preventative measure.
    – It is used alone. The NY doctor who cured 699 patients used it with z-pak and zinc together.

Be aware of fake medicine just as you would be of fake news.

29. ATTENTION COMRADE NEW YORKERS- our illustrious leader, Andrew the all powerful, has just increased the fines on those of us who fail to adequately keep the correct social distance.
    I assume that this includes family members, people you get too close to in a store, in short, any excuse to give a cop a reason to give you a $1000 fine.
    As far as I know, this kind of executive order does not have the force of an actual LAW. However, I can’t afford a lawyer to bail me out if I should get arrested.
    Unlike the murderers, rapists, robbers and assorted felons who have been released from our jails, free to continue their crimes without any consequences, it will be the upstanding senior citizens like myself who will no doubt be penalized for daring to have even basic human contact.
    #STOP THE LOCKDOWN NOW! #LET ME PEOPLE GO

30. MakeAmericaGreat says:

The Dow was up massively today (+1600). The markets know the virus has just about peaked, and they’re happy.

However, there are still likely to be some very bad unemployment numbers coming yet.

Once the market absorbs that (unemployment) data, and if there is no virus rebound, then we could be headed towards a v-shaped recovery quickly. At least in the markets.

31. islandpalmtrees says:

GOOD NEWS! The ‘Experts’ Were Wrong Again – Global Coronavirus Cases Appear to Have Peaked – Down 16% on April 4th and Then 15% on April 5th
    April 6, 2020, 1:55 pm by Jim Hoft

32. OhNoYouDont says:

Ohio Department of Health
    Last Updated: 04/06/2020 (Updated daily at 2 p.m.)

4,450 – Confirmed Cases in Ohio (4,043 – 4/5/2020)
    371 – Number of ICU admissions (346 – 4/5/2020)
    1,214 – Number of Hospitalizations in Ohio (1,104 – 4/5/2020)
    142 – Number of Deaths (119 – 4/5/2020)
    <1–101 – Age Range (no change – 4/5/2020)
    54 – Median Age (53 – 4/5/2020)
    48%* – Sex – Males (no change – 4/5/2020)
    52%* – Sex – Females (51%*- 4/5/2020)
    *<1% sex not reported (no change – 4/5/2020)

—–

April 2 (1700 GMT) – 355 new cases and 16 new deaths reported in Ohio
    April 1 (1700 GMT) – 348 new cases and 10 new deaths reported in Ohio
    March 31 (1700 GMT) – 266 new cases and 16 new deaths reported in Ohio

—–

Data Point:
    Ohio Department of Health
    Last Updated: 03/30/20 (Updated daily at 2 p.m.)

—–

TOTAL CORONAVIRUS CASES IN OHIO

Data Point: March 30 – 1,933
    Data Point: April 6 – 4,450
    The difference between 4,450 and 1,933 is 2,517
    So, 2,517 new cases in Ohio reported in the last 7 days
    Therefore, 2,517 of 4,450 is 57%
    (57% of new cases in Ohio have been reported during the last 7 days)

—–

TOTAL CORONAVIRUS DEATHS IN OHIO

Data Point: March 30 – 39
    Data Point: April 6 – 142
    The difference between 142 and 39 is 103
    So, new deaths in Ohio reported in the last 7 days
    Therefore, 103 of 142 is 73%
    (73% of new deaths in Ohio have been reported during the last 7 days)

33. islandpalmtrees says:

34. Publius2016 says:

FaucIII and Podesta are linked…Similar ages too…all the same circles…Drs. FaucIII and Brix are Globalist Insiders.

Link: https://www.americanprogress.org/issues/healthcare/news/2019/08/15/473666/dr-anthony-fauci-global-fight-hivaids/

Failed models…Failed slow rolled testing kits…refusal on Generic Hydro-Chloroquine…Sharia Masks…

35. Reserved55 says:

Alyssa Milano: I didn’t think #metoo would destroy innocent men.

4 minutes

36. islandpalmtrees says:

This is wonderful news.

And, God willing, the numbers will continue to drop.

It looks like the so-called ‘experts’ were not just wrong on the US death totals, they were also wrong about the number of cases to expect, and they also were wrong about the timing of the pandemic.

It’s time to open the economy.
    Via The Worldometer Coronavirus:

April 2 — 79,864
    April 3 — 101,566
    April 4 — 84,821
    April 5 — 71,418

Total new cases peaked on April 3rd.

37. bullnuke says:

SC Governor caved today and implemented mandatory stay home orders except for food, drugs and home improvement stores. Gun stores still open. SC has had 44 deaths (8 per million people).

• Here in the People’s Republic of New York, Gov. Andrew the Almighty has just raised the fine for getting too close to another person, to $1000.

This is a man who just presided over the release of THOUSANDS of actual MURDERERS, RAPISTS, CHILD MOLESTERS, ROBBERS AND ASSORTED FELONS without bail or fear of prosecution.
      I’m sure that NY City is now the #1 Hotspot for Criminals all over the world. No cops, (mostly a mass fake sick out) no courts, no punishment.

#STOP THE LOCKDOWN #LET ME PEOPLE GO

• mandy says:

NE Gov STILL holding up under pressure and so far, we are NOT under stay-at-home orders. Ricketts had a presser today, it was darned fun to hear the whining liberal media FILTH bemoaning the fact that he’s refusing to put the state under stay home orders. And they were sure steamed when he revealed he had a phone call with Fauci – and that Fauci said he never meant to imply that states should not have the freedom to manage their own responses. lol. Fauci even said “we’re on the same page” when Ricketts explained to him the various measures he’s instituted for us here.

I am sure hoping Ricketts can hold up under the pressure. Not because ‘stay home’ orders would bother me, but because I don’t like Fauci bossing us around.

Total cases as of today are 409, total deaths so far 8. Population of the state is 1.93 million.

38. mr.piddles says:

Vegas has the Over-Under on “Fauci inks CNN Special Medical Contributor contract” at 21.5 days. Tempted.

39. Reserved55 says:

40. Eaglet says:

Is there a presser today?

41. JAS says:

A big story in Florida. Bay News 9 in Pinellas County is reporting that Pinellas and Pasco counties will immediately arrest people that violate the quarantine guidelines (a misdemeanor) – WITH NO BOND!

In other words, people cannot bond out of jail, the misdemeanor carries a maximum of 60 days in jail.

WTH?

• Lady in Red says:

Didn’t DeSantis say local governments could not put more restrictions in place than those dictated for the entire state?

• JAS says:

I’m not certain about that. What I do know is that Pinellas County is a Dimm stronghold.

Another explanation could be that they are circumventing the Constitution to try and prevent crime from escalating at night, when everything but hospitals are closed. Still, It’s draconian.

• alligatriot says:

Couldn’t find any sources for this news, JAS. However, it has always been a federal and state mandate that anyone who violates a quarantine or isolation order issued by a health official could be arrested, charged with a misdemeanor and held without bond. (Protecting the public health issue.)

I wonder if good ‘ole Bay News 9 is ramping up something for a headline that has always been in place?

Haven’t seen any instances yet of citizens in Florida being arrested without cause during this thing. There have been some reported but turned out to be more to the story (resisting arrest, violation of a restraining order, etc.).

Thanks for the heads up. Our rights could definitely be jeopardized (even further) during this ordeal.

42. Reserved55 says:

“The headline ran, “This is What Happens When a Narcissist Runs a Crisis.” The author begins, “Since the early days of the Trump administration, an impassioned group of mental health professionals have warned the public about the president’s cramped and disordered mind, a darkened attic of fluttering bats.” It goes on….and on…..and on. With rabid absurdity.”

• Mike Robinson says:

“That was easy … you aren’t the President of the United States.”

You’re just an armchair general. 320 million people do not look at you when you make a decision. The world’s mightiest military does not snap to attention and salute you.

You think it’s nothing to call such a person “batshit crazy” because you are nothing.

43. Vixey says:

Meanwhile in NJ, 800 people cited in Newark for not staying home, Gov. Murphy tweets he’s tired of “jackasses,” and “knows who you are and we will not relent until we have 100% compliance.”

To all the jackasses out there who we now have to carry – get with the program. We know who you are and we will not relent until we have 100% compliance. pic.twitter.com/b0ic1maDgT— Governor Phil Murphy (@GovMurphy) April 6, 2020

And they used to complain about Chris Christie’s tone? Or even President Trump’s? Gimme a break.

• thedoc00 says:

She needs to have the networks check their camera angles when they cover her. She is looking more and more like Whoopie in “White Face”, every day.

44. Paprika says:

So, just wondering here, We accepted this notion of social distancing on a very large scale would work to slow down the spread of the virus across a nation. Did Dr. Fauci run a true clinical trial to prove that or is that only anecdotal information?

Will he run a true clinical trial and wait for answers before he now says social distancing is working, keep it up, can’t stop now?

• Oh, c’mon. Why would Fauci need a clinical trial? This is the antithesis of anecdotal. Social distancing to prevent the spread of infectious disease has been studied and used for MILLENNIA. It’s in the Bible, to prevent contact with lepers! The Plague of Justinian (Byzantine Empire). It was used against the Bubonic Plague in the Middle Ages, and against the 1918 Spanish Flu pandemic. It OBVIOUSLY works!

The only rational argument is over how long it’s affordable to pursue, balanced against the negative economic consequences.