The always political Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer sent a letter to President Trump today saying it was “long past the time” to name a senior military officer to lead the supply-chain effort.

Senator Schumer was attempting to construct a political narrative around the administration not taking action to secure U.S. supply needs combating COVID-19.

The letter was/is ridiculous; and built upon an entirely false premise; because Admiral John Polowczyk is already in that supply-chain procurement and distribution position working closely with Peter Navarro after the invocation of the Defense Production Act.

Replying to the ridiculous Schumer letter, President Trump calls out his stupidity:

This letter follows a tweet earlier in the day calling out Chuck Schumer for being a political idiot.

This entry was posted in Big Government, CDC, Coronavirus, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, FEMA, Infectious Disease, Legislation, media bias, Military, Notorious Liars, President Trump, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized, USA. Bookmark the permalink.

206 Responses to Chuck Schumer Demands Military Czar To Oversee Supply Chain – Trump Responds: Hey Dummy, His Name is “Admiral John Polowczyk”…

1. donnyvee says:

Boom goes the Dynamite!!

• VoteAllIncumbantsOut says:

Posting again,
      Read the Boxed area if you decide not to read the whole research…..

Because the Democrats failed to take down Trump for 3+ years, this was another attempt,
      They new about this virus in March of 2019, China was an unwitting accomplice. So stop blaming China, it’s the Damn left! They hate Brexit and they hate America.
      Trump is being blamed for murder from the left constantly, socialism is collapsing and they are desperate.
      Be safe,

• X XYZ says:

No dynamite. No. Just letters. Letters of love. Letters of hate. That’s diplomacy.

If Shmucky’s staff writes more letters, that’s good. Do you think Chucky writes these letters himself? No, everyone in government has a collective or an organization of people that serves them. That’s servitude. Servants are paid. Workers are paid. That’s a step above slavery.

Writing letters keeps Shmucky’s staff busy, and Trump’s staff busy. They are all law school grads. They all need to earn their keep. It keeps ’em busy, not on unemployment benefits, like most of the working class who are beneath them..

They are on a higher different level than we the people, WE the little people are. But maybe we already know our place in society? Don’t we? We are not that high on the ladder of authority. We are submissive.

All we can do is vote. And hope for the best.

• lotbusyexec says:

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE PDJT! MAGA = Man Asked God Answered (for sure!!!!)

2. RobD says:

WOW! WTG Mr. President!!

3. TwoLaine says:

Bend over and hold your feet.

OUCH!

4. freepetta says:

PDJT is the bomb!

5. Lion2017 says:

Boom! I love our Lion.

6. DJ Snyder says:

BURN!! 🤣

7. boogywstew says:

Chuck “The Schmuck” Schumer ! Happiness is Schumer going to Red China with a Cuomo under each arm.

8. pigletrios says:

Perfect response!!

9. Merle Marks says:

Best President Ever!!!

10. RobD says:

SAVAGE!!!!

11. Reddy says:

Don’t I wish he could say – “You’re Fired”

12. Elric VIII says:

That’s going to leave a mark!

13. TrumpPatriot says:

Bravo. Applause. This is EXACTLY why I voted for President Trump. Straight talk!

14. Linda K. says:

President Trump, tell Chuck what you really think!

• Remington says:

….and I’m sure he will. I suspect this is for openers. It’ll get better from here. This is PDJT without the gloves. Plain old Southern butt kickin’. I’m loving it.

15. Pa Hermit says:

The only thing left for the Left to accomplish is to delay this next election indefinitely. This will be needed as the “We the people” will provide such destruction of the Democrat Party, that it will take generations to rebuild, if that is even possible! There’s more to this American citizenry than the “deplorables” that have common sense.

16. RobD says:

Honey Badger don’t give a !@#$

17. Deplorable_Infidel says:

“The always political Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer”

He was down the street from me in 2015 for a press conference following a neighborhood flood. (No way was I going to be there).

He said he was going to help procure two WWW era surplus amphibious vehicles for the city of Buffalo to use downstream to break up ice.

That day was the last we heard of that.

18. CNN_sucks says:

Crying Chucky handlers are lazy and only siphoning money from him. He definitely fall flat. Embarrassing for people of NY keep voting a fraud for 40 years.

19. Mic drop!!!😍😍How can you not love our president??💜💜

20. Attorney at Law says:

Has Chuck been nicknamed by President Trump yet?

• Niagara Frontier says:

Isn’t it Cryin’ Chuck/

• hillariousclinton says:

Cryin’ Chuck 😂. Back from the initial Travel Ban in early 2017 when he was at JFK Airport with his tearful speech for the cameras about Orange Man Bad….

• Uncle Al says:

Yes, President Trump calls him “Cryin’ Chuck Schumer” — but I prefer this one. (2017 jpeg image from iOTWreport.com)

• X XYZ says:

Beautiful! It gets my vote.

Now we need to explain and educate everyone reading this thread about what the ethnic based word “schmuck” means. You don’t have to be Jewish to learn words that might be foreign to your vocabulary. You don’t have to be Jewish to be a schmuck. Same as you don’t need to be black, (or an African American) to be a nigger. I’ve known plenty of niggardly white people. AKA “white trash”.

I love conservatives – be they Black, Jewish, or whatever race, color or creed. I’m biased. I’m a conservative bigot. Bigot = partisan. This is all about ideology and politics, not about race. Racism emerges when the deck is shuffled by politicians, and the deck has only 52 race cards in it. Maybe I forgot the joker in the deck?

21. Brutalus says:

I never thought this was possible…but Trump may have just surpassed Reagan as my favorite President…the guy has 2 16 lb bowling balls hanging between his legs

22. BuckNutGuy says:

Wow: Troll level….100!

23. theoldgoat says:

Aww, poor Chuckles. He always runs to the cameras, spews his garbage, then thinks he can slink off to the side lines to see how well his hand grenades worked. Trump toss this one right back into his bunker. Boom.

24. inrecordtimes says:

Every day I clap my hands, thank God and praise the fact that DJT is President! I never thought, at 71 years of age, I would see a time like we are seeing with this political football of a pandemic, but I also never thought I would live to witness having a President like DJT! Hallelujah!!!!

• InAz says:

Inrecordtimes

Agree! I tell my children to pay attention to the President because they may never see another President like Donald J. Trump in their lifetime. I hope that they do though.

25. TreeClimber says:

Well I often snort food of drink from unexpected laughter on the Treehouse, but not often from official letters and I don’t think I’ve ever projectile-spit a green bean before.

26. John says:

Once again my thanks to the voters who elected him.

27. spren says:

Why aren’t all of these Democrats and their equally-worthless Democrat operatives with press passes (the media) deemed nonessential and immediately placed on furlough? What do all of them do, anyway? They are all completely clueless and serve no useful purpose.

28. Attorney at Law says:

Has President Trump given Chuck a nickname as of yet?

Past due I believe.

29. emet says:

I wonder if someone is going to ask Shumer or Cuomo, what happens if they have to start deciding who gets a bed and ventilator, in view of the 1.2 million illegal aliens living in the New York metropolitan area?

• whoseyore says:

Now there is a question for our favorite news station, OAN!

• polk8dot says:

Oh, but that’s already been decided, and officially announced in several places. Younger, stronger, more hopeful looking prospects are to be given priority, regardless of their immigration status. That means that an elderly person will be pulled off the respirator, if there is a need to give the machine to a younger, otherwise healthier person. Not only that, they may even be asked to make this decision themselves, as in ‘gives us one final, ultimate sacrifice, won’t ya’ old-timer’, which I find to be the height of callous heartlessness. Thus a Vietnam Vet or a guy with emphysema or a grandpa who paid all his life into Medicare will be denied life saving care in favor of a younger, possibly illegal gang banger who has never paid a penny in taxes, never done anything productive for this country, but is now deemed by the system as more ‘deserving’.
      Truly sickening!

30. treehouseron says:

I would feel bad about my unabated GLEE seeing President Trump absolutely Pimp-Slap Chuck Schumer into next primary season, but I always remember the Germans coined the word Schadenfreude and I must not be the first.

31. G Michael says:

BOOM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

32. gda53 says:

I can only sit here with a huge grin on my face.

Cryin Chuck gets smacked in the face. Reminds me of this old favourite from the Python team – the Fish Slapping dance:

33. Ellis says:

Oh my! That was awesome.

34. hawkins6 says:

I hope this letter is posted on POTUS’s Twitter feed. This is a political spanking of Schumer that must be widely disseminated.

35. MIKE says:

Tonight, Long Stick Goes, BOOM! – Krokus

36. Merkin Muffley says:

Trump fights back! That’s how he got here in the first place. If this were Bush, he would have been cowering, saying “Yes, Chuck. Anything you say, Chuck!”, just like he did with Tom Daschle.

• X XYZ says:

And once he left office, after a year of Obummer as president, the roadside billboard that was erected out West (was it in Montana?) with the smiling visage of King George W. Bush asked “Miss Me Yet?”

Yeah, right. You are missed like a fish misses a bicycle. The Bush dynasty and their last spawn JEB! are missed even less than ever now.

Time passes.

Jeb! Who’s that? Who was Jeb!?

37. hocuspocus13 says:

There’s a picture of Pelosi floating around out there of Pelosi being helped to walk by an unknown woman along with what appears to be her bodyguard

Pelosi looks dazed… 😵😵😵 …and confused

38. T2020 says:

Schmuck Schumer

39. Darrell Michael Richardson says:

My President

40. TonyE says:

THAT is why we love Trump.

He didn’t mince his words, did he? Why use platitudes when you can just write the truth plainly for all to see? 😉

CNN tonight will run a headline of “Bad Boy Trump is mean to poor Senator Schumer”…

41. Magabear says:

That was a verbal ass wuppin’ 😆

42. hawkins6 says:

43. frankmystery says:

Haha that was great! My president!

44. JohnCasper says:

If somehow Biden’s, Pelosi’s and Schemer’s brains could be combined, one might get a brain sufficient to run a koolaide stand. Although i wouldn’t want to drink any of that.

45. 4sure says:

Ole sleepy Joe or Cuomo are not going to know what hit them if they become the sacrificial dim party lamb.

Stock up on popcorn.

46. RJ says:

47. The trouble with Trump is that he is just too subtle. He bneeds to stop beating around the bush and tell Schumer what he really thinks.

48. toocoolus says:

Wodis Chucker, way to take one for your sh!tbat team…OOOOOOOOOH…that’s going to hurt in the morning!

49. Jerry Cox says:

Damn, that’s going to leave a mark…lol Schmucky Shoomer just got Bitch Slapped into next week by VSGPDJT. Clank clank go the brass ones!

50. Jorizabeth says: