I think almost everyone knows the intent and purpose behind this effort…

WASHINGTON (Reuters) – U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said Wednesday she hopes “vote by mail” provisions can be part of the next coronavirus response plan being put together by House Democrats.

Speaking in a conference call, Pelosi said at least $2 billion was needed to enable voting by mail, in order to give citizens a safe way to vote during the coronavirus pandemic. She said Democrats had gotten just $400 million for that purpose in a recent bill. (Link)

(LINK)

A few months later:

(LINK)

Now, pause for a moment – reread that again – don’t skip past it. Think about what type of mindset would send such a letter and communication. Apply common sense. Trust your instincts…

Would a person of reasonable disposition send such a letter or email to anyone in their professional network? Would you ever consider writing a letter to your employer, or the family of your employer, declaring your undying love and devotion toward them?

“rarely does a speech bring me to tears”?… “please tell her I love her more than ever”?.. “please tell her that we all love her”… etc.

Seriously…. think about it. If you have ever engaged in a large system, large business, or large network of professionals, how would you react to a person inside that organization who was sending such non-professional communication? What exactly does that say about the emotional stability of such a person?

Would you ever consider writing such a letter to your wife or husband’s boss; or your bosses wife or husband?….  Why not?

Yet, this person, right now, with this inherent sensibility, has the most consequential and direct influence over the decision-making within the worlds’ most powerful nation.

Stunning.

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, CDC, Coronavirus, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Election 2020, Fabian Socialists - Modern Progressives, Legislation, Nancy Pelosi, President Trump, Professional Idiots, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

276 Responses to Speaker Pelosi Wants ‘Vote by Mail’ Provision in Next Legislative COVID-19 Package…

1. Tiffthis says:

No way, no how 💯 The NFL is planning on having a regular season, they just announced. We will also have a regular national vote

2. mr.piddles says:

Six feet. What’s the freaking problem here?

My local Trader Joe’s even marked off the sidewalk out front with duct tape for everyone’s convenience. They even wrote “6 feet” on the tape. So I thought that was a nice touch.

• Garavaglia says:

I’m not 6 feet from the cashier when I pay. Maybe 2. This whole thing is an unenforcable joke. It makes you feel good..but in the end..I think we will all be exposed to this…some of us will live..some of us will not.

• Is the cashier wearing a mask?

• Sherri Young says:

We should be too.

• We do. Never leave home without it.

• Snellvillebob says:

When the Medical people have an ample supply we will be told that we are now “smart” enough to let them save our lives also. They will probably require them for anyone outside of their home. They will charge us $20 each and give the proceeds to Antifa.

• Sherri Young says:

As PDJT has said, we don’t want to take away from the medical people but we could be using scarves.

If a double layer bandana was good enough for Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid, it’s good enough for me.

• Snellvillebob says:

ChiCom-19 is so small it will go right thru woven fabric. Maybe if you use 10 layers tightly to your face. The n95 masks have a plastic fiber filter that magnified looks like pickup sticks.

• Sherri Young says:

I’d rather leave the N95’s for the people who definitely need them — 1) healthcare workers who have to interact with patients and cannot use distancing, and 2) construction workers who are around fine dust. For other people, the issue is more about what is outbound rather than what is inbound.

I can stand back and use a less efficient mask. Makeshift definitely is better than nothing.

• BLAW says:

The Giant grocery store by my home (N. VA) has installed plexiglass dividers between the card reader and the cashier in the checkout isle. Most staff are wearing masks and all are wearing gloves.

• VoteAllIncumbantsOut says:

What I find truly astonishing is Russia, Russia, Russia, then Ukrainegate, then Impeachgate but now everyone buys this Coronavirus BS!

• Many stores are putting plastic shields at the cashier’s stations. My Costco did this week.

• gildie says:

I was stopped at a light when a family SUV pulled alittle too close on my left.
        Cute kids in the back.
        I leaned out the window & screamed “GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME YOU
        PUS-INFECTED,TURD-CHOMPING, SELF-ABSORBED, HELLSPAWN!
        Are you TRYING to KILL ME?”

Their looks of horror suggested they were unaware of their infraction.
        Regardless,it worked. They ran the light & moved over into another lane.

Sometimes people just need alittle nudge.

• amjean says:

Office Max in Green Bay, Wi put a 6 ft. x 3 ft. table in front of the cashier station
        in order to block off more space between the cashier and the customer. A novel idea.

• Martin says:

The presence of Leftists is enough of a contagion for me. And in nearly 60 years I’ve managed to maintain good health nonetheless.

Codification of their ability to steal, kill and destroy electoral representation is a bridge too far. Knowing they’ll get violent if they lose with their current schemes isn’t very encouraging.

• Kureelpa says:

6ft Under – do you think they chose that number for a purpose just to remind us?

• spoogels says:

Several things
      Nacy will get the left solidly behnd her
      The Left will contnue to diss Pres Trump
      My solution-as this virus is getting worse and the death rate is rising–Pres Trump should call out the National Guard and the Army and declare martial law.
      Essential jobs and servies continue to operate
      wide spread testing for the Chinese virusand treatment.
      That way people are forced to stay home, the virus doesnt spread in the community and crime drops.
      Obviously the elections are postponed until we get a grip on this pandemic
      That way we get over this sooner and back to business.
      Tough times require tough measures.

In WW2, our grandparents HAD to go to war.
      EVERYONE HAD to sacrifice.
      NOW all these stupid people are asked to do, is stay home on their couches.
      AND THEY CAN’T EVEN DO THAT

3. freepetta says:

Nutty Nancy should be in prison. Corrupt demented piece of 💩

4. T2020 says:

Stunning…bullshizzle.

5. bearsgrrr says:

By November either we’ll all be dead from the Wu Flu or we’ll no longer have a country.

6. David Siebel says:

Who could ever think voter fraud could happen./sarc.

7. David Siebel says:

Who could ever think voter fraud could happen./sarc.

8. JohnCasper says:

Mark Twain on Democrat Style Voting.

Where did all these Democrats come from? They grow thicker and thicker and act more and more outrageously at each successive election. Now yesterday they had the presumption to elect S. H. Dwinelle to the Judgeship of the Fifteenth District Court, and not content with this, they were depraved enough to elect four out of the six Justices of the Peace! Oh, ‘Enery Villiam, where is thy blush! Oh, Timothy Hooligan, where is thy shame! It’s out. Democrats haven’t got any.

But Union men staid away from the election – they either did that or else they came to the election and voted Democratic tickets – I think it was the latter, though the Flag will doubtless say it was the former. But these Democrats didn’t stay away – you never catch a Democrat staying away from an election. The grand end and aim of his life is to vote or be voted for, and he accommodates to circumstances and does one just as cheerfully as he does the other.

The only man I ever knew who could counteract this passion on the part of Democrats for voting, was Robert Roach, carpenter of the steamer Aleck Scott, “plying to and from St. Louis to New Orleans and back,” as her advertisement sometimes read. The Democrats generally came up as deck passengers from New Orleans, and the yellow fever used to get them right and left – eight or nine a day for the first six or eight hundred miles; consequently Roach would have a lot on hand to “plant” every time the boat landed to wood – “plant” was Roach’s word. One day as Roach was superintending a burial the Captain came up and said:

“God bless my soul, Roach, what do you mean by shoving a corpse into a hole in the hill-side in this barbarous way, face down and its feet sticking out?”

“I always plant them Democrats in that manner, sir, because, damn their souls, if you plant ’em any other way they’ll dig out and vote the first time there’s an election – but look at that fellow, now – you put ’em in head first and face down and the more they dig the deeper they’ll go into the hill.”

In my opinion, if we do not get Roach to superintend our cemeteries, enough Democrats will dig out at the next election to carry their entire ticket.

– Mark Twain; Early Tales & Sketches, Vol. 2 1864-1865, (Univ. of California Press, 1981), pp. 313-14.]

9. Somebody's Gramma says:

There’s no way in hell this country will settle for a mail in vote for 2020 national election. Aint gonna happen. I’ll go ahead and raise cain with my state reps, from the governor, to the senators, to the representatives, to the AG. Our primary is mail in, and I ask myself, why bother? But, the general election? NO WAY. Nancy needs to repent of her sins before she dies of natural causes. It ain’t gonna be pretty when she meets her Maker.

10. Ellis says:

Absolutely cannot be allowed. Massive voter fraud will lead to a civil war that will make this virus look like an economic boom.

11. Rj says:

She is also probably responsible for the same day automatic voter registration in the fraudulent midterms that was passed in 13 states.
    How can the President stroke little tony and Dr Brix as good honest people ?

12. Deplorable_Infidel says:

“Nancy Pelosi said Wednesday she hopes “vote by mail” provisions can be part of the next coronavirus response plan being put together by House Democrats.”

There are statutes prohibiting the use of the U.S. Mail to commit fraud. So the Speaker of the House is conspiring to commit mail fraud.

13. theoldgoat says:

Gotta hand it to Il Duce Pelosi, she is always working on ways to push through voter fraud. The totalitarians never stop at looking for ways to usurp power.

14. Deplorable_Infidel says:

15. Deplorable_Infidel says:

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

WHOA!

Why do these multiple posts show up when you use a phone and Wi-Fi, but not a hard wired computer?

Phone seems to “lock up” and stop responding. Then I had to refresh the page twice and the replies jumped from 2 to 16.

I only needed one, not three.

• GB Bari says:

How many times did you tap the “Post Comment” button?

If you are on an iPhone, first copy and save your comment to Notes (as text), then hit “Post Comment” button once, then after a minute refresh the entire page if it hasn’t already refreshed, then scroll down to see if your comment posted. I have found that WP on an iPhone is not very reliable / stable for posting comments.

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

I hit the “post comment” and wait a little bit, because occasionally my touch screen does not seem to respond (LG G4 from 2016- returned twice for mainboard replacement under warranty and has worked fine since).

I do remember hitting it three times this time, before the skinny “progress” bar near the top indicated it was doing something. I know it is an older phone and I have to transfer about 1300 photos off the SD card, etc. Ditto for texts. I do keep up with routine “smart cleaning” and have added less than 25 apps to it.

• GB Bari says:

I don’t know everything about all these various platforms like Android phones versus iPhones versus Windows pc versus Macs, but WordPress seems to have some idiosyncrasies that are common – like waiting a minute or more until the screen refreshes after clicking the Post Comment button. I’ve seen it hang and not refresh, but manually refreshing the webpage seemed to make the comment post or clears the buffer so you can try to re-post it.

16. Bob, Esq. says:

I’m just about ready to think the Dems are working with Chinese business interests to sell out the country.

• Dutchman says:

Bob esq,
      Either you forgot to include “/S” at the end of your post, or you were serious.
      If the former, one thing I have learned you can NEVER assume, is that your post us so obviously sarcastic, that you don’t need to clarify by so designating.

If the latter, well lets just look the fact that you are,VERY late to the party, and celebrate that you came at all.

My only question, you being so late, is your tentative use of “just” and “about”?

As in DUH? No sh*t, sherlock!

• Daniel M. Camac says:

Dutch, I don’t use WeirdPress so I’ll repeat your answer non-PCish.

NO SHIT, SHERLOCK!!

• Bob, Esq. says:

I suppose you could call it delicate sarcasm. Do you remember a law that Obama enacted in December 2016 called the “Countering Foreign Propaganda and Disinformation Act”?

President Signs Portman-Murphy Counter-Propaganda Bill into Law

Portman-Murphy Bill Promotes Coordinated Strategy to Defend America, Allies Against Propaganda and Disinformation from Russia, China & Others

“The first priority is developing a whole-of-government strategy for countering THE foreign propaganda and disinformation being wages against us and our allies by our enemies. The bill would increase the authority, resources, and mandate of the Global Engagement Center to include state actors like Russia and China as well as non-state actors.”

Have you seen any efforts at countering the flood of Chinese propaganda by the State Department and the Global Engagement Center during the pandemic?

Why?

Now, let’s look at Ukraine’s intervention into the 2016 presidential election on behalf of Hillary Clinton. It is known that the following individuals are key players in the coup against the President: Christopher Steele, who authored the dirty MI6 dossier against Trump; Victoria Nuland, who supported Steele’s activities from the State Department; Dmitri Alperovitch, Chief Technical Officer of CrowdStrike, who fabricated the myth that the Russians hacked the DNC; Fusion GPS; the Atlantic Council; and the propaganda apparatus that attacks President Trump worldwide every day. They all played significant roles in the Ukraine coup. We will situate them as we tell the story of the Ukrainian intervention.

Our own intelligence apparatus and state department is waging psychological warfare against us.

Am I late to the party?

Or should I quote John McClaine…

“Welcome to the party pal!”

• YvonneMarie says:

Um….not just the Democrat politicians & lobbyists , but it kind of looks that way.

17. Bob, Esq. says:

I smell INFORMATION OPERATION.

18. JmkNY says:

And President Trump is allowing this. I love this President and right now too many pieces of this entire Coronavirus Craziness just don’t add up. We have voluntarily tanked our economy on the ravings of Dr Fauci who is clearly a partisan and frankly- based on the letter – unstable. This is insane.

19. Whorehouse Sheriff says:

Good luck, whore Nancy Pelosi.

Good luck getting that one beyond our MAGA president . . . .

20. All Too Much says:

It took a second reading and looking for me to see the connection between what, at first glance, appeared to be two disconnected parts. Once I saw it, I can’t unsee it.

21. Mike in a Truck says:

Vote by mail: Goodbye President Trump. Hello His Excellency and Ruler for Life Andrew Cuomo.

22. Thomas Pritchard says:

What I don’t understand is. Is president Trump reading this fraud correctly? Or is he being stymied and led astray from the real issues? I’ve always thought and he always proves that he ( president Trump) is one step ahead of the swamp. But this has me baffled. I still have the utmost trust in PDJT. So. What gives?

• Garavaglia says:

He knows exactly what’s going on.

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

“I still have the utmost trust in PDJT. So. What gives?”

He can only make decisions on the information that he has been given. Remember the attack on Syria during the dinner PDJT was having with Chinese President Xi at Mara Lago?

There was a lot of conflicting information circulating at the time that suggested this was a “false flag” attack designed to frame Syrian President Assad.

Our President could have been fed false information so that he would make a decision to further the interest of the “deep state/shadow government” .

Gee, now who would want to do something like that?

“Never let a good crisis go to waste”

• upstate909 says:

The House is over-reaching their power right now. I hope DJT rubs their noses in the ice packs that aren’t melting.

• Dutchman says:

Thomas Pritchard;
      Post of the day.
      You succintly and accurately describe what many are feeling.
      Its called “Cognitive Dissonance”, I believe. Basically, its when you worldview crashes against reality.

To expand on your post a little, if I may.
      PDJT has very successfully dealt with every trap his many, co-ordinated enemies have set for him.

He has not only not fallen into them, he has miraculously managed to not only snatch the cheese, without getting ensnared, but managed to have his opponents get caught in their own trap, while he dances away with the cheese!

Every scheme they have hatched, from the ACME nefarious schemes company, has blown up in their faces, while making him stronger.

And yet now, he seems to have fallen for this “fraud”. Yes Fauci is a Hillary worshiper, but PDJT has been dealing with embedded traitors from day ONE.

So, WHY this time, and is all lost?
      What happened to his titanium, basketball sized cajones?

It doesn’t make sense. Unless your basic worldview is flawed.
      The virus IS real; it is in 144 countries, without regard to ideology, and it devastates healthcare systems, THAT is the real “threat” of this virus.

Healthcare systems are vital infrastructure, just like the power grid.
      It acts like a time bomb, spreading rapidly among the “non-vulnerable” population who are,asymptomatic, but contagious for 2 weeks, and some of whom never experience symptoms, as they continue to infect others.

Hence, it reaches a LOT of the ‘vulnerable population’ over a much shorter time than the flu.

So, hospitals in a large metrpolitan area see 40 patients one day, 100 the next, 500 the next, 1000 the next. Making up #’s, but not far off.
      They typically walk in under own power, and are conversing with staff, complaining of shortness of breath.
      Within 6 hours, they crash hard.

Anyway, if you can overcome your denial insisting this is all a fraud, and face the unpleasant reality that this is real, and an unprecedented threat to healthcare systems in every country,….

Then, and only then (I submit) does it make sense. If it were a fraud, PDJT would have detected it, and would call “Bullshit”; he hasn’t.

23. Jeff says:

Yep, everyone knows. Everyone, that is, except the Republicans.

24. Mari in SC says:

No, no, no, and HELL NO!!!!!!

25. JohnCasper says:

Breaking News from CNN (November 4, 2020) –

Hillary Clinton has won the election and by a landslide of all 57 states. And without being on the ballot in a single one of them.

26. Shyster says:

NANCY: Let’s win this election through voter fraud through the mail! SCHUMER: Great idea, let’s spend $2 Billion and call it VOTE BY MAIL!

27. JonB3 says:

President Trump must be considering how to handle tFauci, Brix and this corruption … I hope !

28. Rynn69 says:

NEVER. Never, ever will we allow you scuzzbags to try and Federalize elections. You freak$ng cheats.

29. Bob Parker says:

SD, Those love letters from Dr Tony make him a CCL (Clinton Crotch Licker) in my view. The question is how much longer will President Trump tolerate these clearly partisans on his Health Team?

I am VERY concerned that President Trump has yet to publicly address the potential for voter fraud currently in existence & also what will COME into existence when gahbage like Pelosi keeps trying to insert it into legislation.

30. Vixey says:

I had a feeling this would come up eventually. Trying to steal the election any possible way they can.

31. Brutalus says:

How about ‘No’?

32. Dutchman says:

First thoughts,…many States already HAVE vote by mail, I know Az has it as an option, and I believe one State, (Oregon or Washington) has it as the ONLY way to vote?

So, WHY does it cost 2 Billion to implement? No doubt Pelosi is padding the amount, to allow for all sorts of pork.

Another thought, the Election is in November, and even the most pessimistic projections I have seen anticipate us being over this shut in responce by then, so Nanzi, WTF?

Not that this is anything like ALL my responces, just some initial thoughts.

If Nanzi had spent her most recent term as SOTH building credibility, as a public servant working for the American people, this proposal could perhaps be seriously debated.

Since,she has, from election nite forward (or even earlier) shown an unwavering detirmination to go in the OPPOSITE direction, PDJT has fortunately been consistently adept at telling her to pound sand.

Too bad PDJT doesn’t have an ally in McConnell, to build a firm wall against Pelousy’s shananigans. Instead, as PDJT is building the wall, McConnell is busy digging away at its foundation, undermining him.

And yet there are still those repeating the tired old beat to death saw that we “must hold our nose, and vote Republican”.

I am not confident we have ONE true MAGA Senator in the Senate. Rand Paul doesn’t count, he is a Libertarian, caucusing with the Republicons,,really.
    Not ONE MAGA Senator, think of that!

That HAS to change, and the sooner the better.

• All Too Much says:

Most of the votes in California are by mail.
      Its been that way for years.

• Dutchman says:

ANY system can be gotten around, even vote in person only.
        Just like burglar alarm systems or locks; all you can do is TRY to make it harder, you CAN NOT make it impossible.

I personally know of a # of expensive burglar alarm systems that were circumvented quite easily and inexpensively, by innovative thinking.

And, there will ALWAYS be those whovwill try to cheat whatever system there is.

• Charlotte Powell Brooks says:

Yep. Any lock or security system of any type only helps to keep an honest person honest.

• Dutchman says:

As an EX burglar, I can attest to that. I once circumvented a $20,000 (1970’s $’s) with a $0.50 pea shooter.

And, I once walked 5′ behind a security guard, as he made his rounds. He unlocked every door for me, enabling me to get to the “goodies”, without of coarse realising it, lol!

Even IF we have ONLY vote in person, even if we have purple ink to limit to one vote per person, and require photo i.d., what happens behind closed doors, where the ballots are COUNTED?
            All we can do is make it as transparent as possible, make it as difficult as possible to cheat, and have severe penalties for those who are caught.
            Unfortunately, we don’t have any of that, nor have we ever.

• Sherri Young says:

Marsha Blackburn

Josh Hawley

• Dutchman says:

Not convinced on Martha. Would LIKE to believe.
        Actually, I posted prematurely. In all ‘fairness’, I really would have to do the research, to see how each Senator does on the tests.

There is the Ghomert test; Did they go on camera ( back around the time lindsey was proposing legislation prohibiting PDJT from firing Mueller) saying “Mueller is an HONORABLE man, his investigation must continue!”

Did they come out supporting renewing the FISA provisions? And if not, did they just not comment, or did they come out strongly AGAINST renewal without major reform?

I realise we have many more people in the,House, than in the,Senate, but still the list if warriors in the House is so long I know I would forget some.
        Not easy to come up with even one (o.k., Josh Hawley) in the Senate.

We need Collins in there, and that nest feathering biotch the Govenor appointed, OUT.
        We need the Senate to have its own Nunes’s, and Ghomerts, Biggs and Stefaniks.

And as long as McConnell is there, and controlling the Senate Republican Campaign committee funds, and controlling every aspect of Senate, from committee appointments to ethics investigations, I fear it ain’t gonna happen.
        He has placed his Republicon cronies in positions of power, because they are part of the corrupt cabal; Thune, Cornyn,,Burr, Graham, they ALL gotta go, in order to truly get sustainable draining of the,Swamp.

• Sherri Young says:

Speaking of Burr, look at Matt Gaetz’s Twitter timeline. Gaetz is giving Burr an unrelenting tweet pounding. It is a thing of beauty.

Ex:

• Jan says:

Hawley is the real deal IMHAO. I agree on Blackburn–I want to believe–so far she’s come I don’t think Mitch controls Ernst. But Mitch has got a lot of cronies and he controls the donor money for Senate campaigns. Tom Cotton came out well during Mark Levin’s tv show, and maybe he’s spent more time with Pres. Trump in the last year.

We need fresher Senators who support Trump policies brought into the Senate. I’m personally rooting for John James running in Michigan.

• Dutchman says:

One thing we CAN do, to try to offset the congressional republican campaign committees; donate to maga candidates outside our district or state.

If enough of us did this, it could make a YUGE difference. And yes, heard good things about James.

• Redzone says:

Dutch- you are missing the fact that Senator Graham and even one of the medical “experts” are already saying the next round of this will be in Nov….seriously.

• Dutchman says:

Well, given all the hearings Graham has promised “soon”,…”by next month”, ..and even with specific dates, ….that never happened I wouldn’t rely on anything HE says.

One definition of an “expert” is a former ‘spurt’, ..and aren’t we all?
        Lets see what happens.

33. JonB3 says:

Fauci and Brix are playing it close to the vest right now ~ But watch them to go full virus liberal fear mongering as the fall election approaches !

34. Nigella says:

35. Rip Tide says:

I’m sorry but this woman is an evil bitch! She deserves the absolute worst that life could bring. There is no way she can get this approved as it would be oh so ripe for corrupted cheating. Her day of judgement will come…hopefully in this world it will as well. I would pay top dollar to see that! Spit.

36. vikingmom says:

And he moved the goalposts yet again today… Saying that we have to keep many of these policies in place until there are no new cases?? That’s not even possible!!

The thing that I don’t understand is why it appears that no one in the President’s inner circle is bringing this up to him!! Fauci disappeared last week and there seemed to be some optimism but now he is back and it seems like Donald Trump is going out of his way to praise him…

I do trust the President but I am wondering, yet again, what in heck is going on?! And where is the President’s family? Don Jr is usually right on top of this kind of stuff….

37. WeThePeople2016 says:

I feared this would be next for the Infrastructure Bill. My concern is that these Bills are rammed through so quickly, that this will be slipped in and not caught until after it is signed. I hope I am wrong, but OANN has been reporting on the Dem pork that they are still finding in the $2Trillion Bill just passed.

I do not trust Fauci or his sidekick at all. Both are connected to Gates and that tells it all.

38. JRD says:

Sure, sure 2 billion here, 2 billion there what difference does it make.
    Don’t these mothas ever get tired of spending our money to screw us over.
    Least they could do is spend their own.

39. Maquis says:

Next: International Ballot Harvesting…

40. TradeBait says:

Same answer, nanner.

41. California Joe says:

I’m sure President Trump will go along with that on the advice of Dr. Fauci and Brix because it could save lives. No?

42. Bogeyfree says:

Check the fine print……

To include all future elections

43. decisiontime16 says:

Nancy needs to go home and shelter in place like all seniors are recommended to do by the government. She can mail in her opinions for destroying the country.

44. Patriot1783 says:

I’m having a hard enough time rationalizing the online census even with a pin 😡
    Not everyone is internet savvy, how does the govt know for sure who is filling out the household and accurately…for example what about older folks in nursing homes? Who is filling theirs out? Colleges…all the kids are home, are they getting double filled by being at home yet they should really be still at school?

45. Julia Adams says:

The Democrats have gone completely Cloward-Piven insane. The Democrats intentionally want to overwhelm the system. They cannot be trusted at all. President Trump…JUST SAY NO!

46. drdeb says:

Nice try by Dementia Ridden Nancy.
    I don’t think So!
    If it is not safe to vote in person by November, we’ll just suspend the election until it is safe to do so.
    KEEP America GREAT!

47. Sherri Young says:

Fauci likely was sucking up hoping for appropriations requests when Hillary was surely to become POTUS. It likely is safe to assume that he remains the boss of his division at NIH because he is a good lobbyist. On the other side, he would be one of the “deciders” on grant allocations. The man is freakin’ 79 years old. Ask yourself: Is Fauci still there because he is brilliant and innovative or could it be because of his well-honed apple polishing skills?

On a certain level, it is a money hustle, IMO.

48. Free Speech says:

The election fraud issue should have been dealt with in 2017. It wasn’t and that gave us Pelosi as Speaker in 2018. I can’t believe they already got 400 million for it. I’ll never understand why POTUS hasn’t done more to deal with that issue. It’s like his only strategy is to hope he’ll be so popular that he’ll make the fraud impossible.

• Chip Doctor says:

Brad Pascall has not been ignoring this. Neither is PT. That Nancy brings it up again at this time of crisis is transparent. Impeachment 5.0 is not going to work. I still think that PT has taken an impossible dilemma and jumped out ahead of everyone.

At some point soon, perhaps as a result of data on the meds, he is going to buck these traitors. He is going to go against EVERYONE’s advice and tell people to get back to work. He will prove these frauds for what they are, and will look like Superman.

In the meantime, he has taken control of the fed, made building the wall much easier, and gotten through the infrastructure bill he has been asking for. He has used his daily pressers to expose the media as a bunch of TDS infected Chuckies. Nancy and the commie governors have exposed themselves as a bunch of fascists.

The wildcard…..jump starting the economy……I will place my bets on PDJT.

• fragemall says:

That’s the way I’m reading this, too. All in God’s hands ultimately so pray hard.

• warrprin1 says:

I think Chip’s got it. Watching PDJT during the last several days, I see The Builder side of him pushing its way through to the surface again. He’s never stopped being A Builder, but that is different from being THE Builder, as in The Re-Builder. Greatest challenge of his lifetime, it is.

Do we know anyone – anyone else – who can seize this crashing economy by the whatcha-call’ems, and turn the production around in the shortest time as has ever occurred in recorded history?

To this old girl’s eye, it appears that our President, as concerned as he is about dealing swiftly and coherently with the virus, is savoring the opportunity to apply all his intelligence, knowledge, and skill sets to launch what am now calling “Mission Phoenix”.

49. srmikeinohio says:

Screw Nancy!!! Just postpone the November election till 2021 .

50. Todd says:

Comrade Pelosi is naturally pushing the democrat envelope. Pun intended. It’s what she does. She’s going to lose the House in 2020. Democrats want a Vote by Mail because they don’t want the cameras to see their empty polling stations in November.

Regarding Dr. Fauci, perhaps he was kissing Hillary’s ass out of fear. I think he’s smart enough to know that a lot of people that don’t agree with —>Her mysteriously die.

I don’t trust him one bit. I don’t trust Dr. Birx either, but…

I do trust President Trump’s instincts. I think he’s using Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx for a reason.

What reason would that be?

Maybe to expose the “models” for being as reliable as the polls. They’re always wrong!

President Trump was just listening to the “professionals.”

I think the “professionals” are wrong.

• Ninja7 says:

Todd, These people are entrenched non elected government officials.
      Who if they follow procedures nothing will happen to them. Also have the Not Invented Here issue. Are not able to think outside of a wet paper bag.

Models if done correctly, you normally get a worst case and a best case. Then as real data is acquired, it is plotted, plugged into the model and see what is happening

The biggest problem with any model, program etc is Garbage In Garbage Out.(GIGO)