MyPillow founder Mike Lindell has shifted the majority of his U.S. manufacturing plants to generate 50,000 healthcare masks per day.   During his announcement at the White House Mr. Lindell shared a hope that Americans will revisit their faith and embrace God and hope during their time at home. The media went absolutely bananas.

Today Mr. Lindell explains why he told people to pray during their time in isolation amid the coronavirus pandemic.  Mike Lindell is buckets of awesome.

This entry was posted in Big Government, Christian Values, Coronavirus, Donald Trump, Economy, Heros, media bias, President Trump, Uncategorized, USA. Bookmark the permalink.

136 Responses to MyPillow Founder and CEO Responds to Media Critics Who Ridicule His Faith-Based Effort to Manufacture Coronavirus Masks…

1. starfcker says:

My favorite way to bug liberals is to ask them if they believe all men were created equal. 100% they do. So then I ask them, who did all that creating? I haven’t gotten a good answer yet.

2. Mary Ann says:

Amen!
    Darkness hates the light..

3. freepetta says:

Mike Lindell is awesome!

4. Deplorable_Infidel says:

“The media went absolutely bananas.”

1 Corinthians 14:38 KJV
    But if any man be ignorant, let him be ignorant.

1 Thessalonians 5:14 KJV
    Now we exhort you, brethren, warn them that are unruly,

comfort the feebleminded,

support the weak, be patient toward all men.

5. We bought a set of pillows from MyPillow they are great. Support Mike buy something from his site.

• littlequilterkitty says:

I have neck issues and My Pillow is and has been the best pillow I have EVER used!

• Dekester says:

We have bought a fair number of pillows and crossed the border into the U.S. to pick them up at a U.S. postal outlet.

The pillows are fantastic, as is Mike Lindell.

PDJT on national T.V. yesterday called him a friend as Mike exited the podium.

PDJT a tremendous President and a great friend.

God bless PDJT

• Chip Doctor says:

Yes, and at today’s presser, when asked about Franklin Graham, he said “and Franklin loves Jesus…..loves Jesus….he is a really good man”. CNN cut the camera immediately.

In spite of how horrific this is, there are really good things that will come of this. I am praying for a spiritual revival.

• donna kovacevic says:

Dekester, I have bought his pillows through our Shopping Channel and they are great. TSC has a facebook page and people comment on different products, one lady wrote don’t buy his pillows he is for Trump. I could not resist, asked her what is it she did not like about the pillow, we are here to comment on that. That woman (bimbo) had no comment, so I emailed TSC and asked them to delete comments from people that have not purchased the actual item we are supposed to be commenting about. Anyways, most of the people said the pillows and sheets were the best. God Bless PDJT and Mike Lindell.

• Vixey says:

Yes! Love Mr. Lindell and MyPillow. I received my first set of pillows as a Christmas gift two years ago, and they’re indeed the best pillows out there.

• dallasdan says:

My wranglers and support staff at the ranch are getting new pillows. Thank you, Mike!

• Pat Mac says:

I thought the same thing, bought two pillows today. my favorite quote of Mike’s -” Everyone loves Trump, some just don’t know it yet!”

• law4lifeblog says:

I already had 2 of the pillows, then a friend sent me 4 more after emergency open heart surgery made it nearly impossible to be comfortable in bed. It was the perfect get well gift. HERE’S AN IDEA….GIVE A SET OF THESE PILLOWS TO FRIENDS WHO, GOD FORBID, GET ILL DURING THIS PERIOD. THEY’LL KNOW THE PILLOWS WERE MADE BY A PATRIOT WHO IS OULLING FOR THEM AND AMERICA!

6. booger71 says:

I love MY Pillows

7. Wengair says:

Only a businessman, Trump, could enable and unleash the power of patriotic business people across this great nation to come off the sidelines and make a real difference across this country.
    Thank God for Trump.
    Notwithstanding that this hysteria would never have been necessary if HRC had been elected, but can you imagine life under that kind of dictatorship in this “crisis”?

8. prtomr says:

Lindell is over the target with his argument for Scripture and the need for God in our lives. No amount of huffin and puffin by the MSM is going to un-do what he said.

9. GB Bari says:

Lindell appears to be as genuine as the President.
    No wonder they are friends.

10. not2worryluv says:

Prayer works!
    Why wouldn’t you spread the Word when you had the opportunity?

11. Sharon says:

I disagree with dear Mike Lindell about one thing. He says “we are all united”.

NO. We are NOT “all united”. And that is exactly why we are in this place, a place where he was attacked, as was pointed out, even before he “got to the Bible verse”.

There are millions of people in this country and thousands in media who hate this country and hate Donald Trump with a visceral hatred.

Until that is admitted publicly, front and center, it is unlikely that those trust in God will be focused and appropriately attack the media, effectively.

The problem is greater than most have been willing to speak. Calling a five-alarm fire a one-alarm fire will not reduce the amount of equipment and skill needed to put the fire out. Being “generous and accepting” in speech with those who hate us and are trying to destroy us is not effective in terms of our survival as a nation.

Indeed, dear Mike: “Give the glory to God.”

• burginthorn says:

But that in itself gives glory to God. Like you said millions hate and the media fans the flames, and yet here we are. Israel is completely surrounded. Millions upon millions of its neighbors want it destroyed. Yet there it is. It is a testament to God and the power of His Word, as is America like a shinning city upon a hill. Its very existence is a testament to God and glorifies Him.

12. lotbusyexec says:

I have been trying to buy a few MORE My Pillows for the past hour – either the search engines are blocking prospective buyers such as myself OR there are so many patriots who are swamping his site that it is in overload. I will keep trying because I support America based companies and ANY company who gives so generously of themselves. Love Mike Lindell and his story — Support him Treepers!

13. Unfortunately, we have become accustomed to the automatic hatred. But they are on the losing side; pride and egotism will be their downfall. Only a matter of time. God wins.

• sat0422 says:

I can never get that vision of several Hollywood & music stars being so crude and rude about Trump’s election as President. If someone here can run that list I will be grateful. I know that the younger Judd woman was one and we all know about the Women of the View. Help the world remember those women who broadcast hate for Trump. I am old and forgetful of names but not actions of hate.

The hateful and crude women’s march is also a” burned in my mind event” that left me thirsty for a President who put our country back on the road to prosperity. I just pray to God that he will forgive the many sins of this country and keep us as a shinning star for others in the world to see.

• Yes, those who were so hateful. Our Lord and Savior knows who they are. As much as we would like to see them taken down, it is His place to see that this evil is removed. And He will. I am sure if this. In His time.Let us trust and trust some more. God bless and comfort you. Wait and see.

14. billinlv says:

Mr. Lindell is a stunning example of the redemptive power of God in his own personal life and is unafraid to declare the truth to others. His point about churches needing to be open for business especially in difficult times is absolutely correct also. God bless Mike Lindell.

• CC says:

And he did-said the dastardly deed, speaking of God, in “Our House” or the gardens of “Our House”….inf front of the Godless media…..May God Bless Mr. Lindell and his team, his business and family!

15. Merle Marks says:

Sleepy Joe would be looking for someone’s hair to smell…

16. Merkin Muffley says:

Can someone tell me what Planned Parenthood has done to help out in this crisis? What have they donated or volunteered?

• alligatriot says:

They are busy preparing to annihilate millions more potential COVID-19 victims before they have a chance to take their first breath.

Such a benevolent group.

• CountryClassVulgarian says:

9.9 million have been snuffed out worldwide since January. They are trying to get to 10 million. After all we know the country does not have enough ventilators so a few hundred thousand more would solve that problem.

• Donate? For God’s sake, they sell the aborted parts and pieces. May they all get hit by a bolt of lightening – twice.

17. Mike Lindell Doing a good Deed’s,but unfortunately deep state coup liberal media are hate with passion,
    I side shameful medias you had full of hateful in your heart,
    love yourself,

18. T2020 says:

God bless him!!

19. Randolph Scott says:

Thank you Mr. Lindell. I appreciate you.
    3 cheers for Mike Lindell,
    Hip hip Hooray!
    Hip hip Hooray!
    Hip hip Hooray!

God Bless America and the MSM and go suck on something.

20. Magabear says:

Now wait a minute here, if this is the worst pandemic in human history, as the media seems to want us to believe, and requires the citizens to cede their constitutional liberties to state and federal authorities in order to keep them from deaths door, shouldn’t we be praying without ceasing?!!

Maybe politicians don’t want competition from any deity, beings they act like deities anyway.

21. wondering999 says:

My computer is now offering popups to read a hit piece on Mike Lindell from 2017, where Mike’s success is characterized as “Preposterous”. These are the Bloomberg words: “Mike’s entrepreneurial success story actually starts in a crack house. Although he had already started his MyPillow business, his turning point was getting out of the crack houses by conquering his intense crack and cocaine addictions through faith in 2008…”

So is it “preposterous” to hope that Hunter Biden (whose “success” apparently involved a lot of crack and cocaine addictions) … will turn to God and begin treating his family and his country with decency and honest labor? Hmmm. “By their fruits you will know them” … Bloomberg.com has TDS

22. Patriot1783 says:

Yes, they are that evil.

23. i suspect much of the criticism is based on jealousy. mr. lidell has a net worth in excess of $300 million. those critics can’t comprehend how one could accumulate such a vast fortune making pillows.

24. Skeeball says:

I routinely remind the haters that prayer and faith in God will save our nation from Coronavirus, they get angry over it for some reason.

25. alliwantissometruth says:

“Media” when they learned the economy will be hurt and people will be losing jobs…

“Media” when a person of faith manufactures much needed masks and speaks of God and faith in a time of need…

26. hawkins6 says:

I finally ordered a “My Pillow” and some sheets from Mike’s company. I’d been intending to do it for sometime but the nefarious media’s repugnant reaction to his appearance made sure I made the order.

Mike Lindell is an impressive and affable fellow that has been delivering a positive and cheerful Christian message from the time I first saw him interviewed—in addition to his ubiquitous FNC ads. The stooge media on the other hand have been peddling mostly lies, hate and turmoil. It’s not a difficult choice determining who to side with.

Mike’s ebullient faith in God sustains him as it can others.

27. Linda K. says:

I wonder how Bill “I hope there is a recession” Maher is faring during this lockdown watching our super executive President handle this crisis. Quiet lately.

28. pattyloo says:

i’ve had the pillow for about 10 yrs and love it. purchased as a gift for my Dad and they were giving one free with order. has anyone tried the Geeza sheets he sells?

• nigelf says:

The sheets are great! Had a pair on the bed for over a year now and I can tell the difference when the wife changes them and puts on the old set.

• Pegm says:

Bought a set, the day after we slept on them, I ordered another set. They are ALL we sleep on now. Most comfortable sheets we’ve ever had. Got the bed topper, too. Great products! Thank you Mike for your wonderful products, your incredible faith and your passion for sharing it. Evil screams when faced with goodness because they see their own dark abyss.

• law4lifeblog says:

I met Mike Lindell at a fundraiser he sponsored for a conservative candidate. In person he’s even nicer and more genuine than he is on TV, believe it or not. That night he was just introducing his Giza Dream sheets, and he gave me chapter and verse about the region that produces the cotton they use…his enthusiasm is infectious. I would have bought the sheets, but we had already gotten Boll & Branch (at a much higher price – ugh!), and yes top quality sheets are EVERYTHING! We never use our old sheets anymore, can’t stand them, we just keep washing the same set and putting them right back on the bed.

29. Sigh2016 says:

God bless him. In the few interviews I’ve seen him in he always gives glory to God. I’m grateful he’s speaking out for his faith.

• American Heritage says:

A few months back, Mike did the “Life, Liberty and Levin” interview show on Fox cable. It was a wonderful, inspirational show. Mike is a force of nature, almost in the sense that President Trump is. It’s a fascinating story, and one that would make an excellent movie. Watch it if you have a chance. Worth every minute of your time.

30. Sigh2016 says:

31. Sigh2016 says:

32. Sigh2016 says:

33. Sigh2016 says:

34. donnyvee says:

I have a former IRL friend who is now a FaceBook friend. Compared Mike Lindell to the Shamwow guy. I replied: ” i would think that someone who steps up to help out in a time of crisis would be deserving of some praise. But hey, maybe that’s just me.”

35. Rick554 says:

When this is over, I’m buying two pillows. And a Dog Bed! I’m familiar with this Man’s story and I support him 100%! Thank You, Sir and May GOD continue to bless you and yours’!

36. unconqueredone says:

Watch the professionals who always have to wear those crappy masks find they just LOVE the MyPillow masks and request more of them. That would add fuel to the fire!

37. 335blues says:

The marxist media obviously hates Christians.

38. mtk says:

A person needing a mask…
    Put into a position of either a myPillow mask or no mask.
    So in that situation, it all becomes quite simple…
    In the absence of mask, a person is left with the only thing Mike Lindell is being ridiculed over.

“A wing and a prayer.”

On the flip side, those that find the need to diminish Mike’s efforts, through the need to ridicle his faith in questioning myPillow stepping up to meet a pressing National need…

“Can simple hold their breath as an alternative.”

• mtk says:

A person wanting a mask…
      Being put into a position of either having a myPillow mask or no mask.
      So in that situation, it all becomes quite simple…
      In the absence of a mask, “A person is left with the only thing Mike Lindell is being ridiculed over.”

“A wing and a prayer.”

On the flip side, those that find the need to diminish Mike’s efforts, “Through the need to ridicle his faith in questioning myPillow stepping up to meet a pressing National need.”

“Can simply hold their breath as an alternative.”

Go Mike, Go!!!

As a person, who uses masks daily, and understands the requirements. Suggest you look to polypropylene as the material to manufacture the myPillow masks. As a material, you will find this material very conducive and readily applicable to the type of manufacturing processes your Company can tool up to quickly.

• mtk says:

On a side note…
        Based on the many products used in the medical community…
        What I want to know is, “What companies can quickly switch manufacturing capcity to domestic ‘injection mold’ of plastics.

Since PDJT, has removed many barriers to this industry through deregulation, “What companies are primed to fill the gap?”

I want to plow my Covid check, “Into such MAGA companies?”

39. Peter says:

Whilst I agree with what he said and his right to say it (through his own platform, he clearly overstepped the “brief” and embarrassed POTUS forcing him to immediately add “I didn’t know he was going to say that”.

The fact that he had it written on a second piece of paper tells you all you need to know. He would have been whacked in the meeting after the meeting and the consequence is the President won’t be able to give him the microphone again. Again I agree with the statement but he overstepped the brief that was equally given to all those great companies to briefly say how they were supporting the effort.

Christian leaders need to understand there is a time and a place. By all means grab the video and add your own perspective afterwards and send it as far as you like afterwards to your own platform and anyone who will listen, but you don’t breach the President’s trust in front of three million viewers. Yes the controversy gets you a bigger audience, but it also gets weoponized by the left.

“If you are faithful in the little things more will be given”.

There were a lot of companies represented and if they all got up and thanked their god, their middle school teacher and the mum that believed in them it would be like the academy awards.

Again the brief would have been – short statement say who you are and how you’re helping. Again as he had it written on a separate piece of paper it was clearly a breach of the “guidance” that was given and unfortunately forced PJDT to immediately walk it back. It just makes it harder for all Christians who are quietly serving.

“By your love will they know that you are my disciples” not by grandstanding on someone else’s platform.

Again – what he said was great – just not the right time to do it.

• Amy2 says:

Anytime is the right time to say it, if you believe it! The president has said pleasantly at MANY rallies when someone has been called up, “I didn’t know he was going to say that.” From what I have seen it’s always because he is pleased.

• Kimmy K says:

I respectfully disagree.
      He spoke for under one minute and spoke the truth, saying something that has been needed to be said for quite some time, IMO.

For far too long we Christians (myself included), have been mostly SILENT on many issues which is a big reason we are in this mess (trans story times, etc, etc)

I think PDJT said what he did after because he knew the media would freak out, which they did.

I was so moved by his speech yesterday that I sent the clip to many friends and family. I also said: I believe God is using this time for a REVIVAL!
      That’s my belief, and prayer, and I’m sticking to it! 🙏

May God bless America, PDJT, his administration, family, Mike Lindell, Sundance, TCTH/Treepers, all the Dr’s, nurses, first responders, those on the front lines and especially those who are fighting and have fought this virus.

May this bring America closer to God once again.

Thanks Sundance for posting this interview, it brightened my day.

• law4lifeblog says:

Peter, the President was not “embarrassed”, nor did the President “walk it back” in any way. He simply wanted to clarify that he was surprised before they started accusing him of orchestrating it. Mike Lindell was not “grandstanding” in the least. He has exhibited humility and a servant’s heart for years. In terms of displaying love, I doubt you will ever be in his league. Nothing he said “made it harder for Christians who are quietly serving”, nothing is stopping anybody from continuing to serve quietly. Also, nice to know you equate what he said about God and the Bible to “thanking his middle school teacher”…that comment says nothing about Lindell, but everything about you.

You seem awfully bitter, IMHO.

40. Mr. Morris says:

I asked one of the men who works keeping our community beautiful how his family was doing. He said they are alright and are praying. He said we need God in our lives. Very true, the same sentiments expressed by Mike Lindell.

41. CM-TX says:

There’s been an online effort by many to purchase My Pillows. The other day some were also saying the site was impacted from the huge surge in traffic. The real people appreciate what he’s doing.

42. rjones99 says:

So proud to be a fellow citizen of this guy. We used to be a nation and a government of people like this. Standing up for your beliefs has become so hard to do. I could not possibly be more different from the people who are ridiculing him.

The media and the left are simply awful people, to their very core.

43. leavemygunsalone says:

I love anyone that makes the Left heads explode.

Can he fix the toilet paper problem? Not being sarcastic. Can hemp be made into TP?

44. TwoLaine says:

I posted several times about Mike here last week and what he was doing. I was thrilled to see him step up to the mic yesterday and even more thrilled with EVERYTHING he had to say. Kudos to Mike for having the convictions of his beliefs.

He was on Lou Dobbs tonight as well.

45. Grassleysgirl/Breitbartista says:

I like Mike . I believe our Father has blessed him and lifted him up for a time such as this.

46. treehouseron says:

Mike Lindell is a F******* Legend!

47. As someone who has watched thousands of MyPillow commercials, I was touched by Mike’s awkwardness on the stage and I thoroughly appreciate his efforts on behalf of our country.

If I had a dog, I would order one of those MyPillow doggy beds right now!

48. CharterOakie says:

My wife and I have been sleeping on My Pillows for the better part of ten years. They’re excellent.

Probably now time to order a bunch more, along with the sheets.

This Christian patriot, his company and employees are and will continue to be blessed. They will see the abundance of El Shaddai.

49. Ospreyzone says:

Apparently, Mike Lindell on the stage had the same effect as holding up a crucifix to Dracula.
    The media that were there suddenly all started shaking like nerds at a high school dance.

50. Conservative_302 says:

I loved what Mike said. He is awesome. I emailed his company and told them so. I am also a customer and his pillows truly are the best. They are unlike any other pillow.