Thought Violation – Twitter Suspends Treehouse Account…

Comrades, the Twitter Directorate of Narrative Approval has found The Conservative Treehouse in violation of state interests for challenging acceptable thought around the coronavirus pandemic.  Dissent cannot be tolerated:

We have been notified our continued participation in the national conversation is contingent upon our agreement that panic and fear is the only opinion in the interests of the state. Unless and until we accept the terms of state interest we must remain silent.

Fight on comrades; while we still have a nation worth fighting for. Do not allow yourselves to be overcome with dark imaginings. Keep a smile in your heart and a kindness toward your neighbor.  We will forever support you… Remember, “rally to the standard”.

Borrowing from Mike Vanderboegh – This is no small thing, to restore a republic after it has fallen into corruption. I have studied history for years and I cannot recall it ever happening. It may be that our task is impossible.

Yet, if we do not try then how will we know it can’t be done? And if we do not try, it most certainly won’t be done. The Founders’ Republic, and the larger war for western civilization, will be lost.

But I tell you this: We will not go gently into that bloody collectivist good night. Indeed, we will make with our defiance such a sound as ALL history from that day forward will be forced to note, even if they despise us in the writing of it.

With profound appreciation for your time and attention, and the most warm of regards.

Truly,

Sundance

As a result of Americans seeing a direct and accountable, solution-driven, business approach being applied to a national emergency, the approval ratings for President Trump have jumped significantly.  Optimal solutions are not always perfect; but in times of crisis, great leaders know to generate optimal solutions.   The entire administration is focused on achieving optimal solutions for every part of the coronavirus challenge as they surface.

This entry was posted in 1st Amendment, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Coronavirus, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, media bias, Nancy Pelosi, propaganda, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

445 Responses to Thought Violation – Twitter Suspends Treehouse Account…

1. CorwinAmber says:

frankly Sundance, I’m surprised you lasted this long…and, along those lines, there is not a morning when I wake up and click on your site that I take it for granted that you’ll still be here. I’m always holding my breath as the Internet spins up and your site comes into focus…it makes my day every day. I only wish there was a place for us to go to if for some reason they manage to bring this site down…let’s hope I’m worrying for no reason, but there are a lot of bad actors out there. May God bless and protect us all.

2. Dan Dan says:

Beat them at their own game…

1. Setup web site to post a copy of all your offensive Tweets …
    2. Delete offensive tweet to get account back …
    3. Pin tweet directing followers to “See what was Banned today”
    4. Might be a good idea to delete and move all old tweets and archive to website just in case they become offensive….

This could also be a new daily thread “See what was Banned today”

• Komrade Retslag says:

Maybe someone in Julian Assange’s organization could setup a website called “Wiki-Ban”.

• franuche says:

If we had Assange/Wikileaks today, I have no doubt that we’d be reading emails of collusion between deepstate FBI, Clintonistas, Obama shadow presidency & China all over Coronavirus.

• Yy4u says:

Which is why Assange is in jail

• Pale rider says:

So why is Assange in jail locked up if he is a key to destroying the system. Please someone explain this to me.

• WSB says:

Assange is in jail by the governments who need to take President Trump out…remember Christopher Steele? A Brit patsy? Who do you think put Steele up to what he was doing? Five Eyes?

Assange was exposing our rogue system, the Brits’ rogue system, the Australians’ rogue system, the Italians’ rogue system…

Capice?

• Pale rider says:

That is not my point!, all that is common knowledge. Our president benefits from his freedom, just as he did benefit during the 2016 election.
                More precise in my question, why doesn’t president Trump push for his freedom? His health? Assange is what the MSM is supposed to be, seems his freedom is a equal to a news organization.

3. timothy says:

“And when we are gone, the scattered, free survivors hiding in the ruins of our once-great republic will sing of our deeds in forbidden songs, tending the flickering flame of individual liberty until it bursts forth again, as it must, generations later. We will live forever, like the Spartans at Thermopylae, in sacred memory.”
    .Here i diverge from Mike V.

We will not be scattered;we will win.
    We will utterly defeat these denonic scum abd rid Christendom of them.

Win.

• Rhi says:

It is prophesied that there will be a coming New World Order. Up to you whether to believe it or not. If/when the USA falls, there is nothing to hold the NWO back and there will be no ‘bursting forth’ of the flames of liberty once snuffed out in this country. This is our ‘last chance’, our last stand.

This (perhaps trial run) effort to collapse the economic system of the world economy is right out of the playbook of how the NWO will institute their cashless system- see Bill Gates and his 201 conference and his ID2020 aspirations- and the coming ‘mark of the beast’ prophesied. There will be no return, no bursting forth a flickering light of liberty in the breast of man but a welcoming in of the man who will solve all the worlds problems, the Son of Perdition. Then will the ‘wrath of God’ be revealed upon the whole Christ rejecting world. That’s what my Bible says, and I choose to believe it rather that any mans opinions or theories. YMMV.

4. Steve says:

Interesting article,
    First time comment from Australia and so grateful you and the world has President Trump

5. suzbo says:

Interesting article about the inner-workings of China Communism in its quest to rid themselves of political rivals by unleashing the Wuhan flu. Seems to follow the same scenario we are now witnessing here in the US….destroy the country to get a prez.

6. Auwtsnae says:

“Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it.”

— Judge Learned Hand

7. Ploni says:

I am reminded once again of the prescience of Paddy Chayefsky with his film Network.

1976, folks. That was 44 years ago!

8. Richie says:

What an honor CTH. I wish my enemies were that afraid of me like they apparently are afraid of you. Too much Truth & Logic like a beam of light shooting through a dark rain cloud.
    I cant think of any unconstitutional act more likely to spark a revolution then then the act of denying someones their right to speak. ” In a time of universal deceit……….you know the rest.

Most likely Pelousy has a direct line to her top donor Jack Dorsey.
    Twitter, Inc. is based in San Francisco, California too.

9. Komrade Retslag says:

In the 30s and 40s Soviet Union, there was a crime, defined by the NKVD, “Counter-Revolutionary Thought,” and was assigned the acronym, KRM. A three-member “Special Board” (OSO) could “impose” an “administrative penalty” on defendants, and send them to the GULAG without a court jury trial. Other crimes were KRD, Counter-Revolutionary Activity; or KRTD Counter-Revolutionary Trotskyite Activity, or PSh, suspicion of espionage.

None of these were specifically defined under the Criminal Code, but rather these three-letter crimes were used at the convenience of the OSO Troikas imposing them.

• Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

The democrat Michigan Attorney General came out and asked anyone who suspects their neighbor is violating the democrat Governor’s statewide lockdown order to contact their local police. Romanian grandmother warned me of people abusing authority like that and the resultant friends and family disappearing in the middle of the night. Shame on Michigan.

10. bcsurvivor2 says:

No worries Sundance,
    No one I know tweets anyway. Every morning I go through 5 conservative sites and read the headlines, maybe click on a couple of articles. Then i settle in with my coffee with the TCTH and read and learn.My pup is at my feet, the breeze is flowing through my front porch, the 2 cats are outside looking for lizards and the birds are chirping. All is right in my world because of Sundance university.
    Love ya man!

• YvonneMarie says:

I don’t Tweet.
      I don’t Facebook.
      Tried both.
      Got way tooooooo much crap and hate from so many feedbacks.
      Not saying both are not vital or relevant.
      Hoping for a comeback Last Refuge. You help others & that is their problem.
      God bless.

11. Super Elite says:

I got the same kind of bs from FaceBook. If you don’t kowtow to the party line you will be banished.

12. maggie0987 says:

Holy Cow!!
    American ‘can-do attitude’ is back!!-
    Check out FB by Bart Hall.

13. Skeeball says:

Seriously. Has anyone checked to see if the website Worldometers is legit? I’m not tech-savvy but I suppose someone here is and could look into it.

14. TradeBait says:

Badge of Honor to be booted from Twitter. The patriots will address that place at the appropriate time.

15. TestName7 says:

Heh. Cool.

“You touched a nerve there.”

I have zero experience but my in my head are thoughts:
    Not hill to die on but also no reason for submission.
    Can this opportunity be used somehow… ? I mean other than to match mob-against-mob till attrition.

Is it the word “hoax” ?
    It would be fun to play with it to find out exactly what the meanings (they see) are… like Remove it but immediately Post it again with a single word changed (in a way that presses the issue). Remember their side has problems with what words mean: this is a big weakness.

Being honest, I think it’s not what the post means. It’s the way it makes them feel (fear) that is their problem – it’s threatening to their narrative + it’s a word their arch enemy uses (so it stings).

What does it mean though ? Can it’s meaning be conveyed in a way that is more stark and searing and yet less likely to stir their emotional sensitivities ?

—- “CVD19 [is a hoax]”

I can replace the brackets with:
    “[is a hoax]” ==
    “, the health-threatening epidemic, and therefore the very Life of the American people, was being exploited for a massive amount of contentious political issues, all having no relation whatsoever to the dire crisis, by the Speaker of the House of Representatives of the United States of America, who is 3rd in line to be President; therefore, logic dictates it cannot be as serious as it is purported to be.”

… otherwise, a leader in such a position of power would not have put the supposedly immediately necessary measures, and this lives, in jeopardy of being delayed or enacted. Would they?

Of course it might get flagged for length but it’s clear to me.
    Personally, I’ll love ya regardless.
    Strategically, … well I’ll leave that up to my betters.

16. Skidroe says:

You must be winning! They booted me in oct. of 2016 (just before the election) when I tweeted, BREAKING NEWS FROM CNN! Hillary Clinton addicted to pain medicine! Will go in rehab immediately!

17. Skeeball says:

Oh, this makes sense…

Worldometer is owned by Dadax, a software solutions company based in Pudong, Shanghai. Revenue is derived through advertising.

18. XO says:

I like all these leftists who keep posting stuff like “our grandfathers sacrificed by going off to WWII. All they are asking us to do is sit at home and watch Netflix.”

No, by your analogy our grandfathers would have cowered in fear in their homes while the Japanese overran the USA.

This virus is a joke. Get the country moving again.

• The Phantom Stranger says:

This authoritarian control of public dissent on social media and corporate news media during the coronavirus smacks of a test run by the powers-that-be handling future crises.

They want the ability to suppress opposition to any mainstream narrative they happen to be pushing in unison.

19. Is it time for “ Cowboys and liberals” yet?🤔

20. ed357 says:

Notice that when the WuHan Coronavirus first started the people at risk were humans over 60 years old with another health risk…..

That got TPTB into a scared frenzy and they tried to shut down the world…….then when the millennials carried on with life and labeled it “Boomer Remover” it was revised to be killing young people…..

I’ll worry about WuHan Coronavirus outstrips the regular flu with people infected, hospitalized, and/or dead.

“As The Gateway Pundit reported earlier, according to CDC numbers, in the US in the 2019-2020 flu season, there were 222,000 confirmed cases of the flu from testing and an estimated 36 million flu cases in the United States. There were 22,000 confirmed deaths from the flu.”

21. Wergood2go says:

Do you hear the people sing, singing the voice of angry men. It is the music of a people who will not be slaves again.

22. Manuel Gomez says:

Congratulations!!! I couldn’t be more proud of you. Fear not, your are among great company. Wear this as a badge of honor, and be proud of speaking the truth that must be silenced. Great job!!!

Every day the mask slips a little further. Fuel for the fire.

23. Rush Alexander Youngberg says:

Tex and I went down to New Zealand to practice medicine. I wanted have an up close and personal experience with Nationalized Healthcare. Tex and I were the only radiologists who could perform musculoskeletal radiology and MRI.
    The MRI was available only for 3 days a week for 6 hours. No nights and no weekends. We were required to evaluate the need for the study. We were periodically reprimanded for reading too many cases, working 8 hours a day and authorizing too many cases. We were cautioned to show up later, take 3 breaks and leave earlier.
    If any referring clinician had any complaint about you, you were “stood down”, awaiting a hearing. This could take as long as 6 months. I retained a US attorney and a NZ attorney. The pushed my case directly to the National review board. The Board reviewed over 250 cases and then rendered a decision to find no fault.
    I spent several thousands of dollars, and was told that I had to chance of a reversal of the original accusations, because I was an American.
    Meanwhile, referring physicians worked for the National system, but saw the “overflow” in their private healthcare system. Thus, the justification for not wanting Tex and I to “read the stack”.
    The system was poorly staffed and under equipped. Healthcare was severely rationed. The average wait for a hip replacement was 2-3 years.

• Yy4u says:

You were the “tall poppy” Dr. Youngberg. I know an MD who was told in Australia not to be a tall poppy when he tried to work as he worked in US . In other words tske it easy so the others didn’t look lazy. That was years ago so it may be defferent now

24. EBL says:

All enemies foreign and domestic… The models are all wrong just like for Obamacare.

Perhaps they should turn off the electricity to Twitter, the NYT printing building and transmitters of the fake news “sky is falling” networks that caused the mass hysteria.

People are punished for yelling fire in a crowded theater. Perhaps members of the media that falsely yell “apocalyptic pandemic” on national TV causing elected representatives in congress and at the state level to panic, make poor decisions, lie, impose medical martial law, and wrongly limit doctors from using known effective therapies should be held accountable?

With Freedom comes responsibility, which the new press doesn’t seem to acknowledge. I don’t mean to limit their free press rights. Give them a few pine boxes, so they can stand on a street corner and present their free press speech.

25. ILOT says:

The success of twitter relies on one premise…we are lazy. We are lazy thinking we can actually get a grasp of any situation in a mere 160+/- characters. It has not only made us more stupid, it has made our words and tone sharper, edgier in order to get our “point” across faster and more cutting. No wonder we don’t get along. Anyone making the claim twitter is a useful transfer of information via links is accurate but for a small % that aren’t lazy. Stop the tweeting, come up with a new platform and know for a fact it is run by a left wing nut job.

26. i'm just sayin'.. says:

The battle is joined….

27. No Capes! says:

This is so upsetting. I lurk here every day but I comment exclusively on Twitter; I became active on my long-dormant Twitter account because of SD. I agree with the person above: Delete the comment, take the hit, and get back on a platform where you do so much good educating so many people. Your voice is too important to lose. Much respect

28. That is how it begins with Twitter.

First, some Social Justice Warrior-types bird dogs your tweets until they manage to find something that doesn’t SEEM (no matter how marginally) to meet the TOS or fit into the Current Narrative being pushed by the Mockingbird Media.

Then they use the “Report This Tweet” feature to get the Mods involved. They then begin a process of “Progressive Discipline” (Digital Re-education Camp)

A) Delete This Tweet Or Your Account Is Locked
    B) Your Account is suspended for 24hrs because…
    C) Your Account is suspended for 7days because…
    D) Your Account is permanently suspended

Oh, sure… they CLAIM that you can APPEAL their decisions 🤣🤣🤣

29. Big Jake says:

I left Twatter long ago for a similar notice after calling out some braindead leftist over gun rights. I think I said that he was pretty brave advocating for OTHER PEOPLE to confiscate our firearms but would never do it himself.

I refuse to remove my comment and haven’t been back since.

Starve the Beast.

30. tuskyou says:

Sundance—have you considered moving to Gab? Treepers will follow there. Even those of us who don’t do social media will still be able to read your posts.

31. Drplorable Canuck says:

I don’t twatter any more! Too many twats on twatter!

32. sun Yat Sen says:

The word Oax-hay got them iggered-tray. (My guess)

33. Baby El says:

Sundance – Looks like you’re over the target – smoke and mirrors being deployed!!!!

34. l13er7y says:

Or just stop using Fascist platforms like Twatter, Fakebook, & Goolag, & stop shopping @ organizations that support tyranny & demonic ideologies. Stop giving them YOUR $$$ that they use to destroy us!
    Turn them all into MySpace!

Gab.com is where free speech, Christian ethics, & Conservatism lives!

Use 2ndVote.com to see company scores & see if they support your ideals (if you’re a Conservative, you’re gonna be disappointed).

Use DuckDuckGo.com to search the Internet anonymously.

Liberty!

35. NJF says:

Damn SD. What pisses me off is the vile left “warriors” who spend their time “reporting” people. I’m sure you have been on the radar for quite some time. The tweet in question isn’t even that controversial.

Are there back up plans if WP decides to take action as well?

36. NJF says:

Meant to add I have gotten into trouble a couple of times as well, and it definitely makes me self censor bc of it. 🤬🤬🤬

37. Cetera says:

Just get on Gab. Twitter is a lost cause.

38. Lo says:

Hopefully this will open some eyes.

39. Kaco says:

Sundance, I’d like to see what you were referring to in your tweet re: Pelosi.

I bet they have “Coronavirus HOAX” flagged. Maybe use a different word from Hoax to please the gestapo?

We aren’t getting anywhere in freedom of speech on social media.

Why are we still moving Left when we have POTUS? How do the Dems continue to control the culture?

We MUST do something about our education in this country that churns out more indoctrinated.

40. Dances with Wolverines says:

When I was a subscriber to twitter, every time I was suspended I (and many others) added a red X to our usernames as a badge of honor for standing up to the tyrants. After three XXX I just canceled my account realizing no one cares what other users have to say unless they have the blue check mark. I can still follow my favorite twitter feeds ( TheLastRefuge and realDonaldTrump) every morning then click the link to here where I spend most of my peaceful days. Thank you!

41. toothpick says:

Badge of honor Sundance, thank you for what you do

42. David Maxwell says:

I have NEVER used twitter. Only read some on occasion. I use Facebook it have been banned 4 different times One time I was banned for putting Lee greenwood’s song God bless the USA. I use FB to read what family and friends are doing. I read & reread and study CTH, especially love all the comments. I hav referred many to discover Sundance. He is a real teacher and I a 79 year old student. ❤️ ❤️ SUNDANCE

43. 335blues says:

Twitter sucks. I will never tweet.

44. Alleycats says:

Said it before. Saying it again – Sundance is the Thomas Paine of our time. He is writing the history that my grandchildren and great grandchildren will be reading long after I’m gone.

I hereby redouble my efforts to share his words as far and wide as I can.

God Bless You, Sundance.

45. unconqueredone says:

Friends don’t let friends exchange information on Twattle.

46. Sundance- we cannot afford to lose you, not on any platform. There is no one else out there capable of doing the work that you are doing. Please know that you are beloved and cherished by Deplorable Wolverines of every stripe. We will follow you anywhere!

47. samwise163 says:

Do you Fellow Treepers realize how many people read this site (of course not enough). That means Twitter sees this blog as a threat. Molon Labe.

48. Lanna says:

Seems to me all the best people wind up in Twitter and/or FB jail sooner or later.

49. RatedProduct says:

Have been thinking this may well have been one of the “Six Ways From Sunday…”
    And we’re the deplorable’s?

50. bullnuke says:

Yep, a badge of honor. You were successful with this site before twitter showed up.

• Orville R. Bacher says:

sundance:
      You knew this was coming. You knew they would look for any excuse.
      If we don’t think of a way to destroy the internet monopolies and the foreign controlled Media, then China wins and we are finished.
      President Trump is being chipped away from the enemies within his circle. Sounding very tired. And this hot potato virus incubated in China, spread by China and China apologists is a spear in his side. The Media will report every Covid death as a murder by Trump, while ignoring the thousands of deaths by other causes. A set-up if I ever saw one.

• son of liberty says:

TCH and Sundance have become a national treasure. It is up to We the People to overcome the godless totalitarians so all Americans will be able to recognize and celebrate the great work done here. We must do our part to carry the message to the sheeple and convince them to cast off the globalist yoke and be free.