Thought Violation – Twitter Suspends Treehouse Account…

Comrades, the Twitter Directorate of Narrative Approval has found The Conservative Treehouse in violation of state interests for challenging acceptable thought around the coronavirus pandemic.  Dissent cannot be tolerated:

We have been notified our continued participation in the national conversation is contingent upon our agreement that panic and fear is the only opinion in the interests of the state. Unless and until we accept the terms of state interest we must remain silent.

Fight on comrades; while we still have a nation worth fighting for. Do not allow yourselves to be overcome with dark imaginings. Keep a smile in your heart and a kindness toward your neighbor.  We will forever support you… Remember, “rally to the standard”.

Borrowing from Mike Vanderboegh – This is no small thing, to restore a republic after it has fallen into corruption. I have studied history for years and I cannot recall it ever happening. It may be that our task is impossible.

Yet, if we do not try then how will we know it can’t be done? And if we do not try, it most certainly won’t be done. The Founders’ Republic, and the larger war for western civilization, will be lost.

But I tell you this: We will not go gently into that bloody collectivist good night. Indeed, we will make with our defiance such a sound as ALL history from that day forward will be forced to note, even if they despise us in the writing of it.

And when we are gone, the scattered, free survivors hiding in the ruins of our once-great republic will sing of our deeds in forbidden songs, tending the flickering flame of individual liberty until it bursts forth again, as it must, generations later. We will live forever, like the Spartans at Thermopylae, in sacred memory.

With profound appreciation for your time and attention, and the most warm of regards.

Truly,

Sundance

As a result of Americans seeing a direct and accountable, solution-driven, business approach being applied to a national emergency, the approval ratings for President Trump have jumped significantly.  Optimal solutions are not always perfect; but in times of crisis, great leaders know to generate optimal solutions.   The entire administration is focused on achieving optimal solutions for every part of the coronavirus challenge as they surface.

This entry was posted in 1st Amendment, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Coronavirus, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, media bias, Nancy Pelosi, propaganda, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

445 Responses to Thought Violation – Twitter Suspends Treehouse Account…

1. T2020 says:

Twitter = Turd Reich

• Bill Durham says:

Trump got them! Something happened behind the scenes. A complete 180. Birx claims the initial predictions of 2 million deaths was wrong. Fauci talking about new data. Fauci claiming Chinese tourist brought it to Italy. Folks, Trump pompeo, NSA, dni or someone else figured this out. My tin foil hat is at the cleaners, but there is interesting articles back several years about bill Gates. Bomb shelters, who, vaccines, fauci, China, bioweapons, etc. Cuomo now second guessing shutdown….. WTF!!! Scam hoax

• dottygal says:

And, have you seen the love letters to Hillary from Fauci? So grotesque!

• yadent says:

This—-https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4864096/dr-deborah-birx-modeling

• Charlie says:

Once “Event201” appeared Bill Gates stepped away from his duties.

Preview YouTube video Event 201 Pandemic Exercise: Highlights Reel

Event 201 Pandemic Exercise: Highlights Reel

• treehouseron says:

It’s just the normal flu we get every year, every year you could classify it technically a different flu, or maybe there’s several a year, but this happens every year. This thing has almost exactly the same death rate as the flu, and it’s much smaller than the flu (in numbers infected) at least, that they’ve been able to test. The whole thing is they just took something that happens every year, and acted like it was the apocolypse because of their hatred of the President.

They either had a big meeting to decide it, or they just knee jerk reaction all decided to do it on their own.

once they did, President Trump being a frieking Genius decided it was an opportunity. They were going to insist he closes things down, they were going to do it even without him… so he took the opportunity to get ahead of it, pace everybody by agreeing it’s real bad…. then once he’s the leader of the pack, lead everybody back to sanity.

This guy is a HEAVYWEIGHT, this is the Muhammad Ali of leaders we’re living under. This is Winston Churchill back for one more round. This is George Washington with an attitude. This is P.T. Barnum with competence and manners.

• MAGA Minuteman says:

I think I can sum up our Very Stable Genius PDJT in a few short words…

F#@k me? Oh yeah? F#@K YOU!!!

Keep it simple stupid!

Sundance, you are Famous! Wear being banned from Twotter as a badge of honor. If Lou Dobbs, Howie Carr and others mention it, that will increase your outreach immensely. Congrats!

As they say, “when the enemy starts to scrambe, you know you are close to the target”.

• bkrg2 says:

All sane people have already figured this is a manufactured crisis. All the insane will never figure it out…

• Bill Durham tin foil doesn’t work and it’s too delicate. You need a Mu-metal hat. I get my supply from old CRT TV sets.

• sentinelle says:

“My tin foil hat is at the cleaners, but there is interesting articles back several years about bill Gates.”

Donning favorite silver foil chapeau. Watched the CNN Town Hall on the virus for a few minutes this evening. Turned it on just in time to catch him saying proudly his company has a vaccine they are working on that he hopes to give to “everyone in the world”. That’s a lot of product to market. From the conversation, it sounded like the only way to move about in society was to be vaccinated. I glared and cursed at Gates through the screen and he literally stumbled on his words right after saying his company would provide doses for the entire world population and I think he felt a multitude of people making the same exclamations through their screens straight at him. Sounded almost like Biden for a second or two.

• sharon goodson says:

I was notified Wednesday by Facebook that I was suspended for 3 days for a comment I made in SEPTEMBER 2017! Really – they had to go back over 2 years to get offended by something I wrote 2 1/2 years ago???? I repost maybe 12 articles a day on my facebook page. I think sources such as TheConservativeTreehouse, WeazelZippers, IntellectualFrogLegs etc is why they had to go did up SOMETHING – ANYTHING to harass me.

• Honestly I’m surprised it has taken this long.
      “If you’re not catching flak, you’re not over the target.” – U.S. Air Force

2. lotbusyexec says:

I just retweeted this page — #IamTheConsrvativeTreehouse.com

3. doofusdawg says:

Means you are making a difference. More will be silenced as we get closer to the election. Barr should be ashamed.

4. Mike says:

Twitter is gutless Swamp Slime. Piss on Jack.

5. Kirsty I says:

Sundance, you continue to inspire and encourage us, to fill our hearts with the hope and strength that can only come from a Just and Loving God!
    God has not allowed me to fight physically but I’m on my knees; this is at it’s very heart, a spiritual battle,
    and when the Creator is fighting anything else, He Always Wins!
    Ephesians 6:12

6. Joyce M says:

Thank you, Sundance! I continue to find much wisdom and enlightenment from your newsletters and I share them every chance I get! We will prevail, we will not bow, we will not yield!

7. Linda K. says:

It is a badge of honor to be scorned by those twits.

8. MaryfromMarin says:

I still see you on twitter. Did they walk it back?

• sundance says:

We cannot use the account until we accept the Twitter terms and delete the content they disapprove of. Nuts.

• MaryfromMarin says:

Ah, so “dead in the water, but not ‘disappeared’ yet.”

• MaryfromMarin says:

Other people can post your articles on twitter. People have been doing that for iOTWr after BFH got suspended.

• railer says:

Did they give you any further explanation as to what set them off?

Calling corona a “hoax” by Pelosi is bound to set them off, although after they understand the nonsense she was pushing in her bill they’d have to agree she wasn’t seriously attacking the problem and only pushing her politics, meaning SHE was treating corona as a hoax… not you.

Your site is always under some form of hacker attack I notice, so you’re obviously on “their” radar. I’m not surprised they’d try to silence you.

• doofusdawg says:

Tell them you will retract the tweet if they tell you how many followers you actually have.

• Jack “Der Feuhrer” Dorsey.

“NUTS” it is.

• P says:

Sundance, do think about archiving your material at https://archive.org/ if you’re not already doing so. Thank you for this website! Have learned so much from you and all the Treepers here. GBY

Recommended by Tarl: youtube.com/watch?v=73Y_BPx88zs Tarl’s Archive Activism Video

• sonshineandrain says:

sundance, they banned me for 24 hours awhile back for suggesting Killary needed to be wearing a rope necklace. You are not alone!

• scrap1ron says:

Live on your knees? I don’t think so.

• They shut down james woods yesterday and he came back on today!

• treehouseron says:

My advice would be, as if you need any…. but you posted it so I guess we’re free to comment….

I’d delete the post, agree to their nonsense and keep fighting the good fight. You’re on a lefty ‘social media’ site, they’re going to be leftys and have lefty nazi rules, but as you well know there are benefits to spreading the word that you do and if it means you unfairly have to censor one of your posts so be it. The good outweighs the bad, to an extent.

Everybody has their limits, but I’d let them have the 1 post and retweet or repost 1000 other things they don’t agree with but have to let slide.

• SD’s post still lives in a different form that I tweeted.

After my time out ends (sometime in the morning) I’m going to see if I can actually retweet the Treehouse tweet of his!

I don’t give a blank!

• Bubby says:

Sundance delete it! I know that goes against your principles but your other tweets have such value that during this time of such tumult they will be missed terribly! We’re in a long war and your sustained absence would be more hurtful than that one missing tweet! You have flushed out Twitter! Let it go at that. We’ll win another day! IMHO. Godspeed sundance!

• bleep21k says:

@Sundance – I got my account back about 2 weeks ago (after almost 7 months) – they didn’t care for my use of the #LawFareScheme – I blasted, and trolled too much I guess.

I told then they were putting me at risk because I couldn’t participate in the CDC Chinese virus twitter event – they reinstated my account the same day lol!

My trollbot twitter rating is now 67%.

• GB Bari says:

There is always Parler.
        I just joined last week.

• Greg1 says:

Sundance, you found a nerve and stepped on it. Or in this case, you stepped on a nerve and found it.

Either you ran afoul of an algorithm or you ran afoul of a moderator. A way to test this is to essentially say the same thing, but add a part at the start, leave out part, and add a part at the end. Sandwich your thought and drop what likely was the problem. You are still saying the same thing…….but without saying it. You might beat the algorithm. Same for a moderator if it’s ambiguous enough to confuse them.

Delete your post. Post again with this: “With the 24/7 news cycle about it, (insert your previous post minus “Covid-19 is a hoax) Pelosi moves have that effect.”

You’ll be saying the same thing without saying it. I think it’s likely that “Covid-19 is a hoax” is what the algorithm picked up. If it’s a moderator, well, it’ll be difficult for them to define what you mean about Pelosi. While being obvious about it at the same time.

It’s worth a shot.

• Tornarosa says:

Touche Sundance. Our incomparable and compassionate wolverine treasure. In case there are youngsters present, a perfect use of General McAuliffe’s famous reply to German forces surrounding his 101st Airborne Division at Bastogne and demanding his surrender in spring of 45. The military lingo resonates, just as Pres Trump uses it. It’s the right mindset for what we are facing. It’s us they want to kill, he’s just in the way….

• X XYZ says:

Twitter? They dare not shut down President Trump’s account.

His button is bigger than their button. And he has bigger NUTS than they do.

• Well, Twitter gave you more of a chance than FOX gave to Trish Regan:

The media are in lock-step, repressing any mention that the “Corona-Scare” is an overhyped political ploy.

9. Bob Parker says:

Without question the Horesh*t censorship imposed by the likes of FB TWTR et al simply cannot be allowed to grow/prosper. And yet we have not heard anything from the Trump camp on what they intend to do about it!!

Yes, there is more than enough crappola on President’ Trump’s plate, however, this censorship Horsesh*t is nothing less than a choker that each & day grows tighter & tighter around our collective necks!!

If something isn’t done & done SOON by the good guys it will be too late!!

10. G. Alistar says:

Who died and made Twitter the thought police?

11. Chris Byer says:

We shall carry forward Sundance!

12. Melissa O'SULLIVAN says:

well, instead of sitting in the corner, maybe we should go sit in the ‘Parler’

13. MM says:

Just confirms Sundance is over Target!

• WhiteBoard says:

the guy who fake coughed on the person and was arrested… he will have a massive law suit once this crap is exposed.
      the virus isnt a hoax, it exists. the hoax is the fabrication of its effects and impacts

14. scrap1ron says:

“While the CIA and FBI have conspired to oust the president, the social media giants have closed our accounts, censored our words, and silenced our voices. The harm they cause is as real as their inability to grasp the seriousness of their actions, for by depriving us of our pens, they will leave us only our swords.” *J.B. Shurk*

Forgive me brother for I have had proscribed thoughts.

• Max Tadpol says:

I will ReTweet this!

• islandpalmtrees says:

It’s important to understand that Google was funded by the CIA and Google funded Crowdstrike. Google & CIA, as you can see below are funding Twitter. So it is, that theconservativetreehouse are not approved of by the CIA. All on the public internet in multiple locations.

The company is called Recorded Future, and it scours tens of thousands of websites, blogs and Twitter accounts to find the relationships between people, organizations, actions and incidents – both present and still-to-come. In a white paper, the company says its temporal analytics engine “goes beyond search” by “looking at the ‘invisible links’ between documents that talk about the same, or related, entities and events.”

The idea is to figure out for each incident who was involved, where it happened and when it might go down. Recorded Future then plots that chatter, showing online “momentum” for any given event.

“The cool thing is, you can actually predict the curve, in many cases,” says company CEO Christopher Ahlberg, a former Swedish Army Ranger with a PhD in computer science.

Which naturally makes the 16-person Cambridge, Massachusetts, firm attractive to Google Ventures, the search giant’s investment division, and to In-Q-Tel, which handles similar duties for the CIA and the wider intelligence community.

THE INVESTMENT ARMS of the CIA and Google are both backing a company that monitors the web in real time – and says it uses that information to predict the future.

15. drg13miami says:

Who can understand this? Everywhere I look, there is C-O-R-R-U-P-T-I-O-N.

Freedom of speech=GONE…?

• Not gone, but THEY think they can….which was and is the most important self-incrimination that deep state could have exposed about itself.

1/3 of rally attendees HAVE been indies and dems. Expect that to go up.

Both Soros and Bloomberg have stated their suspicion of the death of globalism.

Part of the reason that Soros is again trying to tack from internal by paying for new AGs in states and regions.

But Soros is now a fugitive of the law in Hungary, Russia and Israel.

If and when Trump gets elected adn we get new judges and new investigators he could become a fugitive here and many in deep state tied to him along with him

• Rhoda R says:

After the elections, it would delicious if any one (or all) of those three countries requested his extradition from us.

• jumpinjarhead says:

Twitter is of course (for now at least) not part of the federal government so the 1st Amendment offers no protection.

16. fragemall says:

Stand tall Sundance!

I’m banned from facebook. Did not join until about 3 months ago and I was banned within a week for praising VSGPDJT. Badge of Honor.

17. Kim Boulton says:

Thanks, Sundance…

18. warrenjay13 says:

The CCP Virus was a premeditated attack on FREEDOM!

19. warrenjay13 says:

The CCP Virus was a premeditated attack on FREEDOM!

20. warrenjay13 says:

The CCP Virus was a premeditated attack on FREEDOM!

21. Okay, I don’t care if Twitter doesn’t post my comment. If you can read it here, this is the only audience about which I care.

22. BuckNutGuy says:

I hear you get used to food in the Gulag, SD. And you won’t have to worry about sourcing TP there because the outhouses just use the NYT.

23. They rig everything and they still can’t get out of their own way.

I think I’m shadow banned.

I think Trump has been threatened too. I feel for the guy. I think he wants to do the right thing but he’s got a whole deep state down his throat. This is really bad….

• The American Patriot says:

Trump will put Twitter out of business if they mess with his right to free speech!

• We KNOW Trump has been threatened too,b ut of course if they close him Twitter goes down for good.

George Gilder and Brendan Eich likely have something waiting in the wings when Twitter implodes. Wtih FB and Twitter in place there is no reason to try and take them down, but if those go down then other competitors can and will come in to take up the social media…with new rules for it

24. islandpalmtrees says:

Don’t be concerned, since they continue to take care of the FISA court by moving the deadline to April 3.

FISA court grants DOJ a FISA reform extension due to coronavirus
    by Jerry Dunleavy
    | March 25, 2020 10:26 PM

Print this article
    The Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court granted the Justice Department a weeklong extension pushing back a deadline to provide details about its court-ordered Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act reforms, citing the coronavirus outbreak.

“The government, through counsel, orally requested a one-week extension of the time to provide such information, in view of modified staffing and telework practices occasioned by the COVID-19 outbreak,” FISA court presiding Judge James Boasberg wrote on Wednesday. “Accordingly, the government’s time to provide such information is hereby extended.”

The deadline was moved to April 3.

25. The American Patriot says:

Twitter is only good more instant news feeds for a website. Other than that, there’s always a risk in posting on social media sites.

26. thedeplorablekatmay says:

Twitter is a cesspool of leftist groupthink anyway. Endless “woke” twits virtue signaling and trying to out-woke each other, then bullying any who disagrees with them. They have no clue how many of us disagree and find them ridiculous. Consider a Twitter suspension a badge of honor.

27. auntiefran413 says:

“They” cannot tolerate TRUTH!

28. The Demon Slick says:

President Trump is smart. He knows that eventually people will refuse to stay inside anyway. Especially with the weather getting nice. These garbage elites have charts and theories but no actual understanding of humans.

• TreeClimber says:

My family has been going out on our balcony every day and the other day we ordered Asian takeout and picnicked at the flowerbed at the center of the closed local outdoor mall. It was nice.

29. Mike Lee DelMarcelle says:

I stopped using twitter a couple years ago, as Rush has stated it is a sewer. That being said, they need to be sued for everything they’ve got!

• Okay educate me. How should I be responding on this site since it is through my twitter account. I don’t actually have anything to do with my actual twitter page, don’t know how to post there or respond….so how are many of you responding here?

Go ahead, you have my full permission to mock my ineptitude. 🙂 proud of being a social media reject.

• Peoria Jones says:

There’s no reason for you to have a Twatter account if you don’t use it. (And IMHO, no reason for MOST of the dopes on there to have one, either.) You can still read PDJT’s tweets without an account.

The Conservative Treehouse is a WordPress site. You can create your own WP account and use it to post here. You don’t have to create a blog.

• TreeClimber says:

Just scroll down to the very bottom of the page where it says “Add Comment” and post there. We’re not in Twitter anymore, Toto. 😉

30. TreeperInTraining says:

Walk the line, Sundace …or you may be without electricity or water.

Freedom of thought or speech are unacceptable in these difficult times.

(Please ignore the fact that the author of the Imperial study just adjusted his numbers. Down. Bigly. )

You vill comply!

31. Bob says:

Let’s see if all the Tree House folks can overwhelm the tweeter site and do away with that left wing blog.

32. Neil M. Dunn says:

In this recent New England Journal of Medicine article, Dr Fauci–of two week quarantine at least–seems to be really understating the severity of the COVID=19 pandemic. Thus, unwittingly/not agreeing with Sundance.

” This suggests that the overall clinical consequences of Covid-19 may ultimately be more akin to those of a severe seasonal influenza (which has a case fatality rate of approximately 0.1%) or a pandemic influenza (similar to those in 1957 and 1968) rather than a disease similar to SARS or MERS, which have had case fatality rates of 9 to 10% and 36%, respectively.2 ”

33. joeknuckles says:

Clearly, we are all thought criminals.

34. islandpalmtrees says:

I would love to see a new Twitter started. One that would support “Free Thought”!

• I believe it exists, but until TWitter and Facebook destroy themselves or a next term gives them their comeuppance the next iteration is being kept dormant.

George Gilder and Brendan Eich and more than 200 hundred companies have been working on something for nearly 20 years that apparently Silicon Valley and media have been doing everything to keep from the public, because it IS the NEXT big thing and it brings us back our privacy.

it needs to be understood by the social media idiots how THEY are the product, the lab rats under the microscope of globalism using social media as the tool

35. plumnelly1 says:

Now I am pissed…

36. Trump2020 says:

Meanwhile the Bolsheviks running large cities are setting up 8-5 “hotlines” where you can narc out your neighbor for quarantine violations. Unbelievable😡

37. plumnelly1 says:

38. Plus, what they find wrong with your statement? They just don’t like the word hoax? How about Virus-Denier…. what you said is 100% true. If this was all about a legit and terminal virus, why are they playing games? Her actions delegitimize the whole deal.

• scrap1ron says:

Thought crime.

• Yy4u says:

It is like the media dive bombed the airport in an effort to dislodge a passenger (POTUS) and are just now realizing they might not be able to pull out of the dive. And the icing on the cake? The passenger now has control of the plane.

39. stripmallgrackle says:

Not on topic, but I know phones are designed to start running routines to drain the battery faster as the phone ages, eventually getting us all to buy new phones sooner rather than later, because better battery technology.

Bought my current phone October of 2018, but find I need a charge much more often since the coronavirus breakout. I mean seriously night and day changes in storage.

Knew the day would be coming when I bought the phone, but eighteen months seems a bit premature.

Am I the only one who needs to put a charge on more frequently lately? With a phone that isn’t two years old? And yes, I’ve turned it off to stop any worm activity.

• Somebody's Gramma says:

I have a newer iphone. Had it about 12 months. I turned off location services, but apps that update in the background can drain your battery too. I had installed a couple of news apps for locations I wanted to keep an eye on. The battery has been going fast each day, but that’s mostly because of the text messaging and checking online news, etc. Check settings to see if you can either offload apps or turn off some of the constant polling.

• TreeClimber says:

That’s why I pretty much get the cheapest phone every time that’s still a smartphone. xD I’m not going to waste hundreds on a phone that’ll last me maybe a year. Spent $100 on this latest phone, that’s my absolute top limit and I’m probably not going to do it again.

40. hokkoda says:

This, along with that highly-circulated analysis that got black-holed earlier in the week.

Dr. Birx acknowledged something today I’ve been saying since we first started getting real data “on the ground” in various countries. She said “There is no reality on the ground that matches the models.”

The models aren’t just a little bit wrong, mind you. They’re off by 20x-30x.

I’ve been showing family and friends the data on world meter to demonstrate that the virus is already peaking in Europe. The short version? This thing is already almost over.

Massive, massive, over-reaction.

41. Reserved55 says:

• Rhoda R says:

Maybe she’s unintentionally doing us a good deed by holding up this bill. As the days pass evidence is mounting that this is a huge over reaction due to scare mongering. Maybe we don’t need that $2Trillion bill after all.

42. Jase says:

Daily reminder:

Twitter is China’s friend

China gave us the ChinaVirus

Never forget

Never Forgive

Demand Justice

43. Don Cru says:

I CTH daily but I’ve never tweeted…

44. Somebody's Gramma says:

Screw Twatter and @jack. Bunch of Marxist brats over there. And the FEAR around the virus IS a HOAX. Keep writing Sundance. We are with you. It’s a badge of honor to get your Twat account suspended. LOL.

45. freepetta says:

Sundance wear it as a badge of honor. You don’t need Twitter, they are horrendous hypocrites!

46. Garavaglia says:

This thing is about to be exposed for all to see. I would not want to be in their shoes. The race of CYA will ensue shortly.

47. aliashubbatch says:

Honestly, it felt like a hoax from the outset.

48. waterthelibertytree01 says:

I just signed up and was suspended just for liking a few pages……….Twitter needs to be burned to the f***g ground!!

49. Buckeye15 says: