Apparently democrat governors are discovering that border security might be important after all…. at least when it comes to quarantining pesky undesirables.  Hypocrisy, thy name is:

(source)

Yes America, Democrat governors are now placing their national guard troops at the borders to question travelers about their origination… “papers please.”

[Rhode Island] – Governor Gina Raimondo announced. Starting immediately, anyone coming into the state from New York state will be mandated to self-quarantine for 14 days, the governor said.

“No matter how you come to Rhode Island – bus, car, train, plane – you are ordered to quarantine for 14 days,” Raimondo said. “In my judgement this is the most prudent form of action in light of the crisis.”

Members of the National Guard will be stationed at train and bus stations to gather the contact information of anyone coming in from New York. In addition, the Rhode Island State Police will station troopers at the state border to flag down vehicles with New York license plates. The information collected will be used only for contact tracing by the Rhode Island Department of Health, Raimondo said.

“This is different. This is unusual. This is radical,” Raimondo said. “I don’t want anyone to panic. If anything, Rhode Islanders should breathe a sigh of relief. We are doing things to keep ourselves safe.”  (read more)

Keeping tens-of-thousands of migrant travelers from central America and Mexico out of the United States is an abomination to the humanitarian interests of our nation.  However, allowing Americans to cross state borders during a national health emergency is apparently a bridge too far.

One of the under-appreciated benefits of this COVID-19 crisis, is exposing the hypocrisy of the limo-liberal elite.   Notice how quickly a Democrat can turn totalitarian? I digress….

Funny how it was only a few short months ago when Russia, Russia, Russia hype was declared to be influencing the national political conversation, while these same democrat governors were quoting the statue of Liberty.  Alas….

“Papers please comrade”…

This entry was posted in 1st Amendment, 4th Amendment, 6th Amendment, A New America, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Coronavirus, Cultural Marxism, Fabian Socialists - Modern Progressives, Infectious Disease, media bias, Notorious Liars, Occupy Type Moonbats, Police action, Professional Idiots, propaganda, States, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized, USA. Bookmark the permalink.

187 Responses to Democrats Discover Border Security – Rhode Island Governor Orders National Guard Checkpoints To Protect Against New Yorkers…

1. T2020 says:

Whoever voted these Dems into office is a MORON.

• Snow White says:

The majority apparently are maroons.

• J Gottfred says:

…yes and its also self fulfilling.

• Bill Durham says:

The blue wall is BREAKING. It looks like Cuomo and deblassio will be the fall guys and not Trump. Boomerang

• Pale rider says:

We all saw these vermin as ‘who’ they really are and their true intentions, now the whole world sees. I hope it’s not too late,This may be just the beginning.
          President Trump is the only barrier right now between us and their total takeover of our country, he would they stop? Already their voices are being heard to ignore President, one more step to a total coup.

• dbobway says:

Just like Communists country’s, our leftists are trying to confine their on population,
          from escaping from their failed dystopia.
          Left or not, the human being picks life, when he is threatened with his own.
          This the #1 reason leftist ideology doesn’t fit into being a human being.
          Welcome to moral clarity.
          Our Republic was created with it.

• MaineCoon says:

Finally. Some accountability..although not via the justice system.

• bertdilbert says:

It is going to be amazing the number of Mexicans with NY accents that suddenly show up.

• islandpalmtrees says:

See

• Garrison Hall says:

The virus “crisis” is revealing much about progressive politics that we know about that most other people don’t know about. Liberals and “moderates” like to insist that progressivism is basically about fairness. It isn’t. Progressivism is fasicsm.

• WSB says:

Touché, Garrison! When I attended a speech by this clown Governess at my last reunion in Providence, and attended a studio tour that contained only nineteen year old Chinese women, I was done.

Prividence is spectacular as a weekend destination, but as many places in this beautiful country…we need an exorcism.

Maybe this is it.

• buzzybee says:

Garrison, yes. However, I actually thought Progressivism was a disguise for communism, but since both systems use a dictator, it doesn’t matter too much. The people under these systems suffer either way.

Kind of like a choice between arsenic cake or cyanide cake. Both are poisons, and both are nasty. Progressivism is just fancy icing to cover the poisoned cake.

But your first sentence makes a very good point. I keep hoping those other people will get tuned in to the revelations as they occur through all this.

• X XYZ says:

Progressive is usually a synonym for Liberal. More than a century ago there were “classical liberals” which were what we would call libertarians today. The socialists of that era called themselves Progressives. Then they hijacked the term liberal, and they became known as Liberals – probably to benefit their movement by co-opting the word “liberal” and with an intent at confusing and deceiving the masses. Recently the “Liberals” switched back to calling themselves “Progressives”, and now are brazen enough to call themselves “Democratic Socialists”. Their obfuscation scheme continued for more than a century. They finally “came out of the closet”, thanks to Bernie.

Communism is socialism on steroids – where the state controls everything: production, distribution, confiscation and re-distribution of property.

Fascism is a collaborative relationship between industry and government, with nationalization of it. The roots of that term derive from Mussolini’s Italy. Nazism is literally National Socialism; those words are embedded in the acronym N.A.Z.I.. Obviously there is little difference between the two.

• MTeresa says:

The New England states are hopelessly run by Democrats (like CA).

• Remington says:

The same morons who voted for BO – twice.

• buzzybee says:

I was hoping someone would say it; moron voters vote in moron candidates. Although I think BO was a devious moron.

• Les D says:

Prolly none on this board other then me, but alot of people knew B.O. on the S side where he just suddenly ‘appeared’ at HS age from HI which nobody believed, but proved true. A typical goin nowhere fast, pot smokin cat, went by the name of Barry. Barry who didn’t come from any family, in a S Side of at least 2 gens, but lived with a cousin? Neither his good mom or dad were from Chitown. That was the q in that Hood on the S Side–who is U? I am Barry from Hawaii? OK. He may as well as have said Barry from the Moon. But good guy, became a union organizer, nobody wanted that job, take that for what it is. Someday, somebody will formally trace his true roots that will epitomize that anybody can become President–because B.O. was 1 in 100 mil shot. His wife’s family didn’t want him, imagine that. I can guarantee there’s a bunch of regulars on the corner of 63rd and Woodlawn that are still scratching their heads.

• ms doodlebug says:

They will keep voting for the same moron governors because it’s all PDJT’s fault. He should have made sure there was a test kit, vaccine, ventilators, medical supplies, hospital beds, nurses, and doctors available for each and every citizen and illegal alien.

2. Those xenophobic and raciss bassturds!!!

How dare they!

• decisiontime16 says:

But…but these New Yorkers are only seeking a better life. Open borders is the only compassionate thing to do no matter what diseases they may have. Why not provide free health care? /s

3. delighteddeplorable says:

From one surreal scenario to the next. You can’t make this stuff up and what great material for POTUS’ campaign ads. Man oh man!

4. JohnCasper says:

“Apparently democrat governors are discovering that border security might be important after all….”

Why couldn’t that damn Trump have thought of this brilliant idea?
    – Typical Democrat

• TarsTarkas says:

It’s Trump’s fault for not closing the state line!

• Linda K. says:

It is genius for Trump to follow the Constitution and let these Governors take action in their own states. They and they alone are responsible for their actions. People can then see for themselves who they have elected and take care of the problem, locally.

• ms doodlebug says:

It’s amazing how quickly some will give up their State rights to the Federal government. It’s almost like they want…a dictator.

5. MAGADJT says:

Frankly I don’t blame her. If the New Yorkers start escaping to other states, we will have a much bigger problem on our hands. She’s not telling them they can’t come in, she just wants to know who they are and to make sure they stay isolated for the incubation period.

• sunnydaze says:

A LOT of people who live in Manhattan have out-of- state residences, many in close-by states in the NE where they can “escape the madness” for a weekend, etc.

Wonder if places like CT. , MA., VT. , etc. will be doing this soon. Heck, at some point we could be looking at the City of Albany closing itself off from NYC weekend visitors.

This Panic-Demic could backfire pretty quick on the DemMSM.

• Super elite covfefe999 loves her President! says:

CT should definitely do it.

• Jenevive says:

Yes Lamont should..Look who has the most
          cases in CT.. Fairfield County which borders NY.
          and happens to be along the Metro North train line that
          goes back and forth from CT to NYC. I would like to see that
          stopped for now till this is under control it can still run between
          CT and Boston for now but stop going to NYC.

• WSB says:

Ha! Albany should DEFINITELY DO IT!!!! Might change the Chambers!!!!

• dallasdan says:

Who believes that self-quarantine requirements will be fulfilled? Yes, it’s a rhetorical question.

• AustinHoldout says:

Well, if they’re traveling out of state, they’re already ignoring their shelter in place law, so no, they’re not going to follow another state’s laws either. And it’s Trump’s fault, or something.

• amwick says:

You raise an important point. These rules, are they really laws? Or are they just somebody’s order? What legal authority do they have to trash the constitution? I keep thinking about that black mark in our history, where Japanese people were shipped off to internment camps… In hindsight, it was wrong.. Same thing going on here.

• buzzybee says:

Wellllll, they were ORDERED to quarantine. The question is, how will that order be enforced?

• testpointwp says:

Once you lay down a law/rule/regulation you have to enforce it. That’s where things get messy. That’s also the next step in tyranny. The governors of RI, NV, MI and others have implied they are willing to go well beyond the boundaries of the constitution.

Their actions will invite the spot light of truth to shine on their hypocrisy.

• Garavaglia says:

How will she “make sure”. This is not enforceable. Is she prepared to “contain them”? What a joke. Pure political psyops.

• decisiontime16 says:

Will she contain them in “cages”?

• Les D says:

Really true Garavaglia, it ain’t Montana /Wyoming/ S N Dakota borders. The wind can blow, carry china19 far enuf over NY/RI border to nail enuf. I think the NY State boss of infections spoke truth, she: “We are all going to get it, just waiting for my turn”. I’m sure Mario the gorilla look-alike didn’t like that but she def said it, if you believe the NYT, WP, WSJ, NBC, CBS, CNN.

So maybe she didn’t?

• buzzybee says:

They can be fined I suppose. In Oregon, it’s now a Class C misdemeanor to not comply with our governor’s orders.

6. Linda K. says:

I will send this article to the honorable dishonorable.

7. sunnydaze says:

Whoah!!!!!

Haven’t even read the post yet, but this is UUUUUGE! OMG. I know so many people who live up there. Can’t wait to get their thoughts on this. (!!!)

Guess DeSantis and FL. won’t feel so bad about shutting down planes from NYC/NJ anymore.

Dang. New Yorkers got kooties now cuz their Gov. And DeBlasio and City Council were such dipchits.

From the Chair of the NYC Health Committee (after most of the West Coast cities had shut down Chinese New Year Parades/Festivities on fears of Chinese Virus spreading)

• teabag14 says:

And then there’s Northern Italy’s fashion industry.

• Linda K. says:

We all know, that New Yorkers believe they, and they alone, are the center of the Universe. No offense to any Treepers from New York, I am married to one myself. How could they possibly want to leave New York?

• boogywstew says:

You insult me and than say “no offense”? Do I pretend it never happened?

• oldumb says:

Try to not be offended so easily. She wasn’t insulting YOU, just everyone in the state. People can think what they want about NY’rs. You haven’t noticed ….ahem, a uniqueness?

• boogywstew says:

I lived in Florida for 12+ years and I married a native Floridian. My children were all born and raised in Florida. Countless times I was in public places with my family and listened to Snowbirds and Northern retirees talk out loud about how “slow” Southerners were and how Florida employers preferred Northerners because they worked harder, were better educated and smarter etc. Now I get to hear it coming from the other direction and it’s just as ugly. You gave me good advice.

• boogywstew,
          “You insult me …”
          I do not see any insult directed towards you in Linda K’s comment.
          You just validated her comment, with your comment, stating that she insulted you at personal level..

• boogywstew says:

“We all know, that

• boogywstew says:

“We all know, that New Yorkers believe they, and they alone, are the center of the Universe” I am a New Yorker. That is an insult to me and everyone else from my State. WHERE is my insult back? Someone calls me a name and I say they insulted me and my just bringing this to their attention is now, because you say so, an insult on my part? If you said you didn’t “see” any insult while under oath in a court of law, you’d be perjuring yourself.

• buzzybee says:

boogywstew, just wanted to say I’ve read your comments many times over past months and want to say that I appreciate your comments. Frequently you’ve either given me food for thought or got me to laugh. Other treepers have too.

Having said that, with regard to comments about other state citizens, it sounds like a lot of stereotyping going on to me. But I’m on the west coast, so I don’t really understand the culture of the Eastern part of the nation.

The other thing too is people all over our nation are scared and anxious. Like POTUS says, we’ve never been through anything like this before. It’s very very scary to some people. When people are scared and anxious, they do nutty things. IMO

• buzzybee says:

Oh, and I don’t mean YOU are stereotyping, boogy. What I mean is it sounds like stereotyping is a common thing in many of those states. I suppose we all do that at times.

• boogywstew says:

Thank you for reaching out to me with your kind words and sage advice. I have lived all over the Lower 48 (Lower 55 to Obama) and I have noticed every region has it’s State to Hate. New York, California and Texas are probably the leading contenders.

• WSB says:

Well, Linda, let’s at least try to separate the native and upstate NYers from the zombies now taking over Manhatttan.

I am still in lockdown an hour north of the city, lived in the city for years, and
        under Mayor Giuliani, he made it beautiful for normal people to live in.

Between Hillary’s Senate Campaign Manager DeBlasio and Gina…they both may need re-education.

• Remington says:

MY NY, one help of a town. You never know. This may be a recreation of Europe circa 1347.

• Seneca the Elder says:

Linda- Native New Yorker here and I take no offense at your comment. Unlike the vast majority of current wannabes, I was actually born in Manhatto many moons ago and I still live in its suburbs. Not easy to move or we would have done so long ago.
        The current residents of the City are mostly Commies, Ultra Lib DEMs , illegals, freaks and perverts in my estimation. It is just about impossible for a Repub to get elected. The corruption is overwhelming on every level.
        Sad to say that there will be no resistance or civil disobedience coming from NYC. They will go gently into that Dark Night without a whimper.

• YvonneMarie says:

I love NYC.
        It needs much help.
        Less welfare.
        Improved sanitation on streets & in subways.
        But a beautiful quintessential American city.
        Communism lives in flyover country folks.
        It lives in the public schools, the town halls, etc.

• maggiemoowho says:

Lol😄, I wonder how many of those selfish idiots are still alive or on ventilators, probably sucks to be them now.

8. Strangely Accurate says:

I wholehearted agree with this approach by the Governor… why do Rhode islanders want CoVid stricken people from New York entering their state??? Answer: they shouldn’t.

Especially after New Yorker’s disgraceful display of arrogance by leaving their state to go to their 2nd homes in Florida.

• WSB says:

Do you know that Rhode Island, Providence specifically, has a gazillion Chinese students in every single university and college in the capital as well as other cities???????

Just think about that for one moment…infected spies.

9. MaryfromMarin says:

Didn’t Florida’s governor do the same thing? With planeloads of New Yorkers?

• keeler says:

As far as I know armed National Guard members were not deployed.

Only people disembarking from New York origin flights were contacted, at the airport, and told to self-quarantine.

• sunnydaze says:

Yeah. Nat’l. Guard not involved down here at all.

And you can still drive in freely – tho DeSantis may be getting some pressure about this now after this shock move from the R.I. Gov.

10. keeler says:

They’ve been running to their Massachusetts vacation homes too.

So now the supermarkets have to supply the local population and a chunk of the summer population.

• sunnydaze says:

Yep. I know people who went to Mass. They’ll probably give notice on their apt. in Manhattan next and then become Mass. residents as soon as possible, I’m guessing.

And yes, they did very little shopping in the city before they left.

• mr.piddles says:

And Vermont. All over New England, most likely. Like a Locust Swarm. No place is safe.

On a serious note: I noticed earlier today a car in a driveway a few houses down from me with a New York tag. I saw that navy on bright orange… and I stopped right there in my tracks. Should I turn them in? I mean, I don’t want any trouble or nuthin’, but I gotta protect my family.

11. Deplorable_Infidel says:

“national guard troops at the borders to question travelers about their origination”

The Governor does not really care about them, either – because they are not wearing any PPE. Gotta have enough PPE for the elites, ya know.

12. Beau Geste says:

If it saves even one Rhode Islander from being exposed to, the virus, it is worth it. /s
    And I have declared catching the regular flu illegal, because it causes more death than automobile crashes /s

That is why I have closed all the roads, because of all the highway maiming and fatalities.

And, despite the loss of payoff payments to police and politicians from the drug trade, we will start to enforce the laws against drug dealing, because it causes more death and personal destruction than automobile accidents, . /s

• JohnCasper says:

New Yorkers are bad drivers too. Although not as bad as those from Boston.

• jimmy2times2 says:

I’m from mass. We drive fast but many of are good drivers
        Rhode island driver are notoriously bad drivers. No signa when lane changingl. Go 50 in speed lane
        Put brakes on for no reason
        Oblivious. Etc…and they call us massholes? …that said this entire faux pandemic or panDEMic is out of control. Time to get back to work
        Flu seasons almost over

• buzzybee says:

No signal when lane changing? Man, that would drive me nuts. Guess I’ve been living a sheltered life. Although we’ve had problems on west coast roads too. Had to outlaw texting while driving.

• emet says:

Thank you Sgt Markoff.

13. Augie says:

But they just want to do the work Rhode Islanders won’t do.

14. JohnCasper says:

I could never balance as many conflicting ideas in my head at one time as a democrat can.

15. trapper says:

Perhaps they are afraid of catching the tuberculosis, mumps, measles, chicken pox, lice, and bed bugs that illegal aliens from Central America brought to New York.

16. Deplorable_Infidel says:

“Notice how quickly a Democrat can turn totalitarian?”

Inside they always were totalitarian. It is only when the right circumstances manifest that they “show their true colors” and the inner fascist appears for all to behold. Just like false teachers in the spiritual realm:

2 Corinthians 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
    14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
    15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

• JohnCasper says:

Although they try to slip it all in under another guise
      To all their action most foul we must still be wise
      Despite the avalanche of bigger and bigger lies
      Dancing in the democrats evermore fascist eyes!

• Jase says:

Inside every Democrat is a Dictator, trying to get out.
      Having said that, I can’t say I blame her.
      Fifty five percent of US cases in New York.
      New York officials from the top down openly defied the President and told everyone to attend the stupid Chinese New Year party, clown prince de Blasio slyly shipping the city’s homeless to other states with free one-way tickets.
      New Yorkers voted for their leadership, they can stay and enjoy the fruits of their votes.

17. evergreen says:

“Notice how quickly a Democrat can turn totalitarian? I digress….”

TURN?

18. sunnydaze says:

More from the Brainiacs running NYC, for a point of reference. (NYC Health Commissioner):

19. boogywstew says:

How many New Yorkers are arriving in Rhode Island WITHOUT driving across the entire width of Connecticut? Not many New Yorkers use the Orient Point or Port Jefferson Ferries on their way to Rhode Island. So when diseased infected New Yorkers arrive in the pristine spotlessly clean germ free Rhode Island, haven’t they infested all of Connecticut. Shouldn’t residents of the Nutmeg State be quarantined as well? Maybe Connecticut folks who live in NYC bedroom communities like Fairfield County are spreading it in Connecticut and not New Yorkers.

20. Elric VIII says:

“Ihre papiere, bitte,”
    Anyone with a knowledge of history has got to be chuckling at the irony. I think the best word is schadenfreude.

21. Michelle says:

Good for them! Honestly the easiest way for the rest of the country to move on is to quarantine NYC. And probably the rest of NY. I’m in NY and I totally understand this thinking. People have to realize that it’s not “mean” or “racist” to close down a border to protect your people. On the other hand, I don’t know how many New Yorkers were clamoring to go to RI.

• sunnydaze says:

It’s true that R.I. is a bit “out of the way” from NYC/NY since they don’t share a border. But it’s such a tiny state, maybe that makes them feel more insecure and self protective in some way.

I do know several NY’ers who have family in both States. so visit frequently between the 2. for that reason. None who have “2nd homes” in R.I. tho.

• Kristen says:

There are plenty of wealthy folks from NY who have second homes in Westerly, Narragansett, Newport/Middletown, and on Block Island. The police will be pulling over a lot of high end SUV’s….

22. ALEX says:

My sister and her husband live at the tip of Maine on the Canadian border. They would definitely agree with this. People are flooding their summer getaways. . Not saying these folks are particularly ever that welcome, but now its a real stigma.

23. sunnydaze says:

Another from DeBlasio encouraging New Yorkers to pack into the Movie Theaters (about a month after China itself had closed it’s own down to slow the spread):

24. joeknuckles says:

You mean they aren’t going to start a “hug a New Yorker” campaign.

25. TreeperInTraining says:

left…turn off the lights.

State against state. County against county. Neighbor against neighbor. poor against Rich. Shelter in place. Lockdowns. Show me your papers.

And the crowd cheered. They were able to accomplish all of this in a matter of weeks based on unsubstantiated fears. The Patriot Act was given to us the same way. We welcomed and applauded it.

Are you not entertained????

Smh

26. booger71 says:

New York…I did it my way

27. Landslide says:

Apparently, all governors were encouraged/advised to do this during the phone call with the Task Force & PDJT today. Abbott announced those flying from New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, and New Orleans will self-quarantine in a designated location for 14 days.

28. frankmystery says:

A Democrat policing a border between a fellow Democrat. This is too ironic! If open borders is good this shouldn’t be possible! There’s always viruses and disease.

29. Garavaglia says:

Fellow citizens of Rhode Island..here is the number to call if you suspect a stranger from the crime of not self-quarantining. You will be handsomely rewarded for snitching.

30. Rynn69 says:

If the shoe were on the other foot…

“Coronaphobia!”

31. emet says:

They were deaf to Americans living in communities along the Southern border who were being negatively impacted by illegal crossers. They saw these communities as buffer zones, absorbing the expense, disease, and crime. Now They are the buffer zone and they don’t like it.

32. mr.piddles says:

Rhode Island should build a wall and make Connecticut pay for it.

33. I don’t know what I’m more shocked about. The speed at which this panic overtook common sense. Or the speed at which we are turning on each other. And the fact that my fellow Treepers see nothing wrong with mocking and judging their fellow citizens.
    So when California becomes the next hotspot and my daughter and six month old granddaughter, while her husband who is in the military deploys, come back to their home state of AZ in May to stay with us for their safety, are you going to mock her also crossing state lines with California license plates on her car? Because she deserves who you think she voted for?

34. JimFromNH says:

Gina Raimondo tries the play the part of an enlightened, take-charge female governor, but in reality she’s just another hack who wants to occasionally get her name in the news.
    Most of the New Yorkers probably are headed for Newport or Block Island, where they pay hefty taxes for a Victorian summer home.
    Not for going to the compact urban sprawl of Cranston or Pawtucket, viruses might prefer.
    These out-of-staters will be waved through with a ‘have a nice day’ & a side of clam-cakes.

35. yougottaloveme says:

But they’re Dreamers.

36. czarowniczy says:

Texas gov just signed an exec order prohibiting folks from NY and the Tri-State area, as well as New Orleans, from deplaning in Texas without undergoing a 14-day quarantine:

Never one to be caught flat-footed, folks are already driving a bit east to the Gulfport, Mississippi airport instead. Same folks, different departure.

37. disgusted citizen says:

Where is Kurt Russell when you need him NY?

38. WSB says:

Hi Gina!!!!

I am a New Yorker whose parents and I SPENT $60 THOUSAND DOLLARS when I transferred to attend RISD in Providence many years ago. RISD keeps asking me to attend Homecoming EVERY YEAR as they ask for money EVERY MONTH.

As a native NYer, I also lived in your state for quite a few years, contributing to the coffers your criminal cabal seems to have distributed…to your friends.

Now that I think about it, it was not such a pleasure to meet you at my last reunion.

GO SUCK ROCKS!

Sincerely,

A RISD GRADUATE

39. WSB says:

PS Sundance, I love this!

“One of the under-appreciated benefits of this COVID-19 crisis, is exposing the hypocrisy of the limo-liberal elite. Notice how quickly a Democrat can turn totalitarian? I digress….”

40. mr.piddles says:

Will we start hearing tragic stories of tractor trailers found abandoned in rest stops along 95 packed with suffocated New Yorkers?

Ok, that’s not funny. Maybe a little bit.

41. WSB says:

gina…Gina…GINA!!!!!!!!

You have millions of CHINESE students in Providence alone…paying TOP DOLLAR TO ATTEND YOUR UNIVERSITIES!!!!

Should we quarantine you IN RI until you pass a test?

42. Rick says:

2 weeks too late, damage is done.

43. nimrodman says:

Gina sez New Yorkers got cooties and their Mama dresses ’em funny

44. scrap1ron says:

Golly I’m from Western New York. Does this mean I’ll be required to wear a red “C” patch and be tattooed with an ID number on my arm?

45. 13wasylyna says:

My sister who is a product of the Catholic Church and the Federal Government….who thinks Trump stupid for wanting to build a wall, …who thought the abject doom and gloom of Obama’s reign were just the cats meow…..who never questioned one thing Obama did…..now says that Trump should have shutdown the country for 14 days for your safety,,,(barack didnt) she says he knew things were bad when he made early comments….(he was being advised by holdovers from Obama who had a mission to set him up and then take him down via coronavirus response)

46. samwise163 says:

If you are a Leftist or modern day democrat – your entire life is a lie.

47. sDee says:

No surprise that after decades of unchallenged abuse and nullification of the 10th Amendment, our governors choose to exercise one of the few powers granted to the Federal government – interste transit.

It is all about central state power. At least their dry run virus-scare gave us a glimpse of how the the plan will be executed. Prepare accordingly

48. John-Y128 says:

When things get tough, all the liberals ideas get flushed and Nancy takes the credit, ‘First’.

49. jephfree says:

might check to see if the car is stolen. NYexit
    from Long Island to Rhode Island in 60 Seconds