Tonight President Trump heads to North Charleston, SC, to hold another Keep America Great rally at the North Charleston Coliseum & Performing Arts Center. President Trump is expected to speak at 7:00pm EST. Livestreams below:

RSBN Livestream LinkDonald Trump Campaign LinkFox News Link

This entry was posted in Celebrations, Donald Trump, Election 2020, Live Streaming, media bias, President Trump, RSBN, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

322 Responses to President Trump Keep America Great Rally – North Charleston, SC – 7:00pm Livestream…

1. Eric says:

The Trump Campaign is brilliantly using these rallies to make state-specific campaign ads… they just released three new ones for Colorado, Arizona, and Nevada. All three are superb.

• luke says:

Campaign ad or not the man just keeps on going. His energy is really staggering which is the opposite. Perhaps that is really why the enemies crumble. I deal with people for a living and have a basic understanding of the dynamics involved. It is beyond my comprehension how a person can be “ON” damn near 24/7. It is something that I have been in awe of since he announced his candidacy. Contemplate that and you will see a miracle.

• patti says:

Yes, Eric, they are…

• skipper1961 says:

Eric,
      The campaign executes IMPECCABLE timing AND placement!
      While assisting in the installation of the rigging gear for the latest democrat deb(acle)ate, and circular firing squad in South Charleston, I was informed that North Charleston is TRUMP country, and it came as no surprise that President Trump would hold an event there, instead of South Charleston. While many were by no means Trump supporters, I did manage to attract several fellow Deplorables. A black friend of mine named Raheem, comes to mind. Excellent guy who respects that Mr. Trump speaks his mind, and pulls no punches. Although it’s clear to me that President Trump could host a sold-out to the rafters event on the North Pole, I kind of chuckled up my sleeve, and let the snowflakes believe what they want to believe.
      I am so looking forward to further involvement this campaign season!! Gonna be BIGLY epic!!
      skipper

2. FrankieZee says:

After this horrendous week with the stock market created by the MSM and the DEMORATS stirring up PANIC fears, we DEPLORABLES as well as President Trump need this tonight. By the way, someone should come up with a tracking system, to see how many people died from the flu last week and from Coronavirus. Maybe it could be a weekly report.

3. Mari in SC says:

I am 20 minutes from this but did not go because I no longer camp and it was COLD last night ( 32 so cold for us). I watched the 5 p.m. news and was annoyed at the guy who said the people he met were just ordinary people (as opposed to what? Don’t get me started). He redeemed himself when he said he has covered a lot of big events in his career and this is by far the friendliest crowd he has ever seen.

4. gary says:

ratcliffe put back up for DNI.:)

5. Troublemaker10 says:

• Lawton says:

I think Trump realizes Biden is going to win easily here and just wants Biden to outperform Mini Mike easily on Super Tuesday and then wait for the Carnage when they try and screw Bernie at the convention. Probably why he was mocking Steyer today.

6. Troublemaker10 says:

7. joshashland says:

4:20 am for first responders

8. Troublemaker10 says:

9. ISapiens says:

In case this is news to some of you:

Ratcliffe was just nominated again for DNI!!!

Time to fight back….
    (Will they let Ratcliffe in for a FISA renewal till 2022?… Trump playing hardball, finally.)

Sundance – I’d love to read your take on this.

10. NJF says:

More breaking. DC court rules in POTUS favor the:MCGahn testifying. Suck on that Nan et al!!!

11. A2 says:

👇👇

BREAKING NEWS: Mike Pompeo will sign peace deal with the Taliban TOMORROW says Donald Trump – opening way for thousands of U.S. troops to leave Afghanistan
    Pompeo will fly to Doha, Qatar, to witness agreement with the Taliban
    Event will see America’s top diplomat stand with leaders of militants, who harbored al-Qaeda before the 9/11 attacks
    They are responsible for the deaths of thousands of American servicemen and women
    Signing comes after a week in which both U.S.-led forces and the Taliban committed to a reduction in violence
    Under the plan being signed, the U.S. is to reduce the number of troops in Afghanistan to 8,600 from about 13,000
    Much of the plan remains vague, except to say that American troops will withdraw
    In return Taliban promise not to let extremists use the country as a staging ground for attacking the U.S. or its allies

Read more:

12. FL_GUY says:

Based on the massive attendance, looks like the media-rats fear mongering over the virus isn’t working.

13. Bob says:

I don’t go to North Charleston for any reason, ever. Or down town. And when West Ashley started looking like them both I left the whole state.

14. sunnyflower5 says:

Dennis Miller
    I think of this as a dry run for down the road when we’ll no doubt have a health cataclysm that kills one person in our country over the first month of its existence as opposed to none.

15. paintbrushsage says:

16. Zippy says:

2nd unconnected COVID-19 case found in CA. It makes me cringe every time I see a mass public event now and if COVID-19 is spreading here as it probably is, this sort of thing is going to come back to seriously bite the PDJT campaign in the posterior… and the Dims if they can manage to get any kind of crowd to show up.

Public health for mass gatherings: key considerations

Key planning recommendations for Mass Gatherings in the context of the current COVID-19 outbreak

• realeyecandy1 says:

I just read TWO accounts of journalist/writers who have the virus who were on Princess cruise…..still recovering in quarateen. They are fine. They have not even been given ANYTHING but fluids and vitamin C …….they are recovering well

17. patti says:

18. Papoose says:

RSBN what a crying shame.

Calling on our Cousin Joe Dan Gorman to rally our Presidential network. Help.

We’re all under siege. AntiFA = AntiFirst Amendment. STFU, or else.

Coup’ d’ Etat 21C USA

19. FL_GUY says:

I always marvel at how most of the people attending the rallies are in President Trump gear. Stuff that they paid for themselves; usually campaigns have to give stuff away and beg people to wear them at the events. I’ve been to many political events over the years and I’ve never seen anything like it. AND, this is after a little over 3 years on the job. Just shows the so-called approval polls are total bullshit!

20. Super elite covfefe999 loves her President! says:

Woohoo! He’s on!

21. realeyecandy1 says:

This song gives me the Chills!!! God Bless This Man!!!!!

22. Landslide says:

Here he is!!!! 👍🏻🇺🇸👍🏻🇺🇸

23. John55 says:

I’m not sure exactly what this means, but it seems significant. Trump nominated him once before and he was blocked by the Senate. Perhaps Trump received a promise to confirm Ratcliffe in exchange for allowing FISA through?

24. Super elite covfefe999 loves her President! says:

Wow that’s a big rally, RSBN is pulling back and panning.

25. GB Bari says:

Pretty much on time – 7:05pm EST out of the tunnel.

WOW – Crowd going wild!

“All I can say is the Fake News just doesn’t get it!” HUGE CHEERS

26. Reserved55 says:

27. Landslide says:

“All I’ve got to say is that the fake news media just doesn’t get it!!!” Crowd is roaring!!!!

28. Sue says:

This coliseum holds 14,000 people? (I read it on their website). Is that right? WOW, if true, it’s one of the biggest arenas Trump has used.

29. Landslide says:

“Now the Democrats are politicizing the corona virus.”

30. Super elite covfefe999 loves her President! says:

“they can’t even count their votes in Iowa” lol

31. GB Bari says:

Here we go – “Now the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus….”

32. Tl Howard says:

Wow. POTUS nominated John Ratcliffe again for DNI. How is this different today? Obviously Turtle and POTUS must have had some kind of a talk. Would love for him to get it but don’t want to lose JR in Congress. I am assuming that seat is safe. CAn anyone tell me.

33. bcsurvivor2 says:

look at those young men behind POTUS…that could be my wonderful stepson..17yo soon to obtain Eagle Scout and then will go into the Air Force after high school graduation MAGA

34. tuskyou says:

Coronavirus “the press is in hysteria mode”

35. GB Bari says:

OANN pans the crowd when PDJT suggests that to CNN!

36. Chip Doctor says:

Love my President. He is in rare form tonight. This guys looks GREAT.

37. Rhoda R says:

I’m watching on OAN and they just panned the crowd. Love’n it.

38. tuskyou says:

“The democrats want us to fail so badly even if it means hurting the people of this country”. That’s it in a nutshell. 🥜

39. Super elite covfefe999 loves her President! says:

I stopped watching all awards shows because of the anti-Trump nonsense. Will never go back.

40. Reserved55 says:

OAN is panning the crowd.

41. Rhoda R says:

Oh he is having fun tonight!

42. patti says:

I love it when our President comes out and kicks the media ho’s and dems right in the teeth to begin the rally!

43. tuskyou says:

Border security is also HEALTH SECURITY!

44. boomerbeth says:

Melania re-enacts VE DAY IN TIMES SQ BUT this time , ITS AFTER 9-11

45. Rhoda R says:

Crowd boos whenever CNN is mentioned.

46. Chip Doctor says:

This is a total trip! What a troll.😂😂🤣🤣

47. Super elite covfefe999 loves her President! says:

I WISH we could have Trump as President for 25 years.

48. Landslide says:

Doing the 5/9/13/17/21 more years bit.😂 “Let’s term-limit ourselves at 25 years.”😁

49. trialbytruth says:

they want to give me 7.5 billion and then immediately when to talking about border security LOL why do i see more walls going up. Perhaps he will start toughening the northern border crossing and get sparkle socks to sign the USMCA