During a broadcast segment on MSNBC Chris Matthews is discussing 2020 politics while a monitor displays the live broadcast of the Trump rally in South Carolina. Then things get really squirly, uncomfortable and weird.  Cringeworthy.

Matthews has Democrat senate candidate Jamie Harrison on satellite feed to participate in the interview and somehow confuses Senator Tim Scott on the monitor with Jamie Harrison because, well, apparently… all black guys look alike, or something.  WATCH:

This entry was posted in BGI - Black Grievance Industry, Cultural Marxism, Dem Hypocrisy, Election 2020, media bias, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Racism, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

85 Responses to Epic Matthews – MSNBC Host Chris Matthews Confuses Senator Tim Scott With Jamie Harrison…

1. delighteddeplorable says:

Different kind of “tingles” running down Chrissy’s leg. Heh.

• BuckyBadger says:

Notice how Chris grabs his ear as if he was swatting a fly. His ears were ringing from a producer yelling in his ear piece, “That’s Tim Scott, a REPUPLICAN! YOU FOOL!”

I swear these talking heads have no thoughts of their own. They just spew whatever their handlers say in their ear. Chris went off script and was promptly screamed at. Guaranteed.

• suejeanne1 says:

pretty soon Chris should be talking about the bombing of Dresden

• bruzedorange says:

In Matthews’ defense, some sets have several monitors, with a voice in his ear saying, “We’re going to Jamie Harrison next. He’s on monitor now.”

If Matthews is talking, and hearing that while looking at the wrong monitor…

What I’m watching for is if the MSnetwork knives are out for Matthews, following his Bernie Socialist comments. That voice in his ear can make him look foolish or confused enough to make it “fitting” for the network to “say goodbye with dignity” to an “old friend and colleague.” Watch for a rise of questions in social media…

Deep inside Matthews is a tiny voice of moral integrity that occasionally pops up through his layers of opportunism and “newspaper-bred, inside the beltway, frat boy cum elder statesman” image. Matthews is not a true Progressive like his younger, clueless, history-less, hate-filled MSNBCthers. I think Matthews often sees himself as the lost voice of what Bobby Kennedy might have become.

• tucker7518 says:

Chrissie has been going off script a lot lately.

• Chris is like Will Farrell’s mindless character, Ron Burgundy, from the movie “Anchorman”
        He will read ANYTHING they put on the teleprompter. A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G.

• Pale rider says:

Ted Baxter in the flesh.

• MelH says:

Hey WordPress. How many ways do I have to log in to get recognized as legit to post? Do you not realize how unfair this is to Sundance, who pays your bill? MANY people have stopped coming to this Blog because you can’t get straight how to handle Security. Is it you are Democrat and like to make life difficult for Conservatives? There have been times it’s not difficult to participate here, but in 4 years I’d guess that has happened about 4 times, which is only to say, if you can make it happen 4 times, it must not be impossible.

• suejeanne1 says:

I have a problem when go online through Explorer instead of Google, because I originally signed on through Google – in my case, I would say it is not the fault of the Treehouse but that I went to the blog using Explorer, then need to sign in through WordPress and all that but when I go to my Google Chrome , then on that page are various icons, such as for Twitter, Reddit, the Treehouse, Ancestry, Newspapers.com and other places that I visit frequently, I just click on the icon I need and I get to the place – but when I happen to be using Explorer momentarily and then head over to one of these places, then I need to go through the other procedure

• Snellvillebob says:

Too late he will realize that tingle is a chainsaw.

2. Ellis says:

Was that Chris Matthews or Joe Biden? Seriously, democrats are the most racist group of people on the planet.

In the world of identity politics it’s just a black guy.

• tucker7518 says:

Hillary said they all look alike.

• Raptors2020 says:

The black vote was a Republican vote, of course, after Lincoln.

The black vote will be returning to the Republicans after Trump.

The Democrats will not accept this downturn quietly. The most pompous of the Democrats, like Matthews, will express their indignation. This will only accelerate the transition.

Trump has expressed his ambition, that the Republican Party will become America’s workers party. The elitists of America, like Bloomberg, have made it manifest that the Democrat Party will be the home of the elite. Rich and poor, voting Democrat. The middle class, voting Republican. I’m OK with that.

3. Genie says:

Hey Chris! Here’s your excuse pre-written for you: “Things were so much easier in the Kennedy administration. We did not mistake any ‘people of color’ as Republicans because there were none.”

4. Davenh says:

Chris just finished the Joe Biden correspondence course for uncomfortable gaffes. We are witnessing an extinction level event for old time democrat dinosaurs. Comet trump hit 3 years ago and they have been in a nuclear winter ever since. Only recently have some of them noticed

5. Remember The Hill …. Hillary teases interviewer who confused Holder & Booker. NOT! Imagine if PDJT said this he would be lynched

6. SouthernTrumpette says:

Matthews has Jamie Harrison speaking to him on live feed at the same time the Trump rally is on live TV. Didn’t he wonder how the same guy could be in two different places at the same time?

7. tamnbud1 says:

Tweety can be Biden’s Vice President.

8. lansdalechip says:

Proof positive that you need to be ignorant or brain dead to be on the performing side of the cameras at MSNBC.

9. Dee Paul Deje says:

10. jumpinjarhead says:

“They” all look alike when you really do not see them as individual people but only as characterless members of a victim class needed for the leftists’ identity politics.

11. i'm just sayin'.. says:

Matthews got a bad case of Biden…

• progpoker says:

Matthews looked older and less firm in that clip than I’ve seen him before.
      His soul is being gutted in real time. Sad.

• Les D says:

You may have something there, he’s no spring chicken. I remember that Philly kid when he was a Capitol Hill Policeman in the 60’s when I was working a BS job for the Sgt at Arms in college. Haven’t watched him much since Trump but I did before, hadn’t changed, talked a mile a minute and fun. So he’s got to be 75-76, maybe got the Biden/Mueller thing going. I did read about his Nazi comment, and the 6 same q’s to Pocahantas within 70 seconds post debate.

• tucker7518 says:

Don’t think Matthews likes Bernie Sanders.

12. 6x47 says:

That was indeed epic. However – those two bald headed black guys do look quite similar.

13. Troublemaker10 says:

That’s gotta be his most embarrassing moment.

14. Richie says:

Harrison is right. We dont like Graham.

15. Garavaglia says:

TDS is real.

16. X XYZ says:

All black guys look alike. And black folk who dare to think differently, are “house negroes” and “Uncle Toms”. Right Chris?

But some white guys look alike, as Chris does. As Chris gets older and becomes more mentally handicapped he is starting to resemble the dead Bush King, George I. At least Bush was much older, and he didn’t run his mouth daily on the boob tube, or talk about getting tingles up his leg.

• Les D says:

xxyz says: “But some white guys look alike” true, and to black people, just like whites have a hard time with blacks at times. It ain’t racist. Is difficulty ID’ing different orientals racist? They can ID each other and remember a face easily, can an American black/white match that accuracy?

• Vince says:

I know from experience that for the Chinese in China all white people look alike.

• jumpinjarhead says:

I am sure you meant to say “Asians” as the O-word is verboten in PC-speak.

• Les D says:

Thks for PC’ing me, didn’t know that, can’t figure why it would be, just looked at Webster on line, lots of other stuff still using it like Oriental Bank. BUT, I saw Obama issued a reg forbidding using that term in any Fed document. Appreciate the heads up.

• Les D says:

And apologize to any Asian Americans here.

• Obama stuck his nose where it didn’t need to be. “Oriental” is not an inherently, nor commonly, derogatory term, and Obama was incompetent, and also dangerously evil-minded, in trying to make it one. It was just another “learning moment”, when Obama openly showed HIS prejudice, being an anti-American, anti-Western radical activist, not a real leader The term “oriental”, applied to the eastern and southern region of Asia (so “Asian” is not “Oriental”, by far), goes back 10,000 years before the beginning of known human history.

Obama is a prime example of a common failing in people today: “Who knows only his own generation remains always a child.”

• gabytango says:

I’ve heard it explained that it is: “Oriental” when referring to things. “Asian” when referring to people.

• dilonsfo says:

I guess I am lucky…I don’t have a problem with identifying any one person among any particular race. Maybe because of my many years in law enforcement.

• X XYZ says:

dilonsfo,
          You are not lucky, you are well trained, meaning well you are educated. We can learn this discipline through many ways, and law enforcement is one way to learn it.

“Never judge a book by its cover.”
          Never judge a product by its fancy packaging. Never judge a person by their “wrapper”, i.e. their skin color. Look at what is inside them. Character matters.

Nobody can change the color of their skin (Michael Jackson, notwithstanding. Poor exploited fool that he sadly was…) Accept yourself. Always be who you are and realize you are much more than your outward appearance might be.

Many forces on both sides, politically, religiously and psychologically have said that being judgmental is always bad. That’s the perspective of the left. Judgment = BAAAD! Blanket forgiveness = GOOD! And we continue to be fed such crap and believe what we are told.

Judge wisely, act accordingly, and expect to be judged

• jeff montanye says:

another problem with identifying people with dark as opposed to light skin is that the contrast between background skin and hair (eyebrows, moustache, beard, some head hair, etc) or shadows (wrinkles, dimples, cheek hollows, nostrils, etc.) is less.

• Maquis says:

Different races focus on different features to differentiate amongst themselves, without having learned those cues, and unconsciously searching for the cues ingrained within their own group, outsiders will make mistakes. Still, no excuse for a holier-than-all race-baiting Democrat plantation boss man to mess this up.

• Marc says:

Yeah, Les. Believe it or not, it’s kind of a bigoted idea. It probably just means that person has little interaction with people of another race but to think “they all look alike” is not only disrespectful but dehumanizing.

• Les D says:

Oriental is now out of my vocab. I’m not strict PC on stuff, but sensitive to ethnic/racial.
          I spent my first 19 years in the oldest neighborhood in one of the old, big city’s. Ethnic was everywhere, our Irish parish, the Italian, the Polish, the Blacks, the Croatians, Chinatown. Ethnic/racial slang for each other was the norm for all of us, and had been that way since day one, and way way way before me. I’m over that, a long time. I simply didn’t know Oriental was not PC, I did know the term we used was.

My point in my original post is I don’t think it’s necessarily “racist” to not be able to always visually differentiate, and vice versa.

17. mr.piddles says:

I’m totally not racist… but I do see all bald people exactly the same, regardless of color. I admit to my baldist tendencies. Working on it.

18. roddrepub says:

What a buffoon! We don’t all look alike Chris!

19. James Groome says:

We may despise Lindsey but would never elect someone to interfere with TRUMP…

20. Paul Davis says:

Chris may have gotten one of those “chills run up my legs” moments. He also may have sugar in his tank.

21. Texian says:

..why that whitey ass honky cracka..

22. Elle says:

I can honestly say that in all of my years of watching television, I have never, ever, seen someone mistake a guest’s name like that. Ever.

I challenge anyone to find and post a clip of a similar incident (excluding newbie local news anchors) of anyone making such an egregious mistake.

23. Keith says:

Chris Mathews is the new Joe Biden

24. IMO, Tim Scott and Jamie Harrison look nothing alike BUT I cannot look at pictures of Elijah Cummings and John Lewis and correctly say which is which. Am I the only person thusly inflicted?

25. scrap1ron says:

Give Chris a break. To leftists that pigeon hole people by skin pigmentation, they all look alike, right Chris?

26. Armageddon T. Thunderbird says:

If a Fox News commentator made the same mistake, shakedown artist Al Sharpton, the MSM, Pelosi, Schumer, etc. would demand his resignation and ruin their career.

27. Zephyrbreeze says:

I used to watch Chris Matthews decades ago, when he seemed sane.
    Now the worm has turned on Chris, that he has spoken out against Bernie.
    Women are willing to speak out. Funny how that works,
    These leftist women keep quiet about things that would make their people look bad.
    Nevermind that it leaves other women open to the same negative behaviors from men.
    Apparently their sex appeal is useful, so they tolerate whatever it is they don’t like
    Even Megan Kelly in discussing Bombshell said the accusing women had no responsibility to come forward sooner to protect other women, because “It doesn’t work like that.” And you have to protect your own career. It’s evil.

Like Warren, I Had My Own Sexist Run-In with Chris Matthews
    The Hardball anchor frequently demeans women guests with objectifying and belittling comments, both on and off air.
    BY LAURA BASSETT
    February 28, 2020
    Chris Matthews has a history of off colored remarks towards women.

28. Kaco says:

Well, I’m going to give him the benefit of the doubt. Sen Scott was on a screen at a distance, both bald, so maybe he couldn’t see his eyes very well, that are nothing alike. But you’d think he’d think about how that was a Trump rally, and why would Jamie be there.

I remember when Candidate Trump said early on in his campaign speeches how we were going to get rid of this PC nonsense. Unfortunately, it seems to have further ingrained into our society, in which everyone is offended, even at honest mistakes

And I’m no Chris “Tingles” Matthews fan. Just tired of the PC and outrage. I know, we are making the Left live up to their standards with this, but it also reinforces the absurdities when we do it. It’s no use to point out their hypocrisy anyway. Maybe we should point out their “graciousness” instead when they make mistakes and let themselves off the hook next time they want to string up a conservative for the same thing. I don’t know. I just want the PC to go away.

29. namberak says:

MSDNC: the network you tune in if CNN is too intellectually challenging for you.

30. Les D says:

He was mysteriously absent from his expected perch after JB’s victory speech.

Foreboding? The WWII comment; the same q 6x in 60secs minimizing Mini-Mike’s “Kill It” to Pocasquaw; out to lunch mix-up of the SC Senate candidates; Laura Bassett’s MeToo moment linked above about his pubescent convo, w/ NBC’s new hyper sensitivity. Her’s might be what they need to grease the exit of an old-timer who just may have that Mueller/Biden thing going on at 76.

The Big Net’s will axe the entrenched alot quicker: $$$$$$$$$$$ taught them that ala Matt Lauer, Bill O’Reilly, Charlie Rose.