Giddy Up – “Stronger”…

Starts airing tomorrow in local TV markets in Denver and Colorado Springs:

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2020, President Trump, Uncategorized, USA. Bookmark the permalink.

132 Responses to Giddy Up – “Stronger”…

1. abdiesus says:

Wow – is it just me or was this new video a special kind of awesome?

• ms doodlebug says:

Yes! And what makes it awesome are the expressions on the faces of the people who clearly respect, appreciate and love our President.

• BuckyBadger says:

Honestly, I don’t think I have ever teared up watching a campaign ad ever in my life.

I think it happened because for the first time ever we have a president who will give every moment of every waking hour for US. It is superhuman what our president can do. To think he is doing all of this for you and me, and for all of us, just grabs me in the heart so deeply.

Let the cowboys ride and the eagles soar Colorado! I hope and expect he does similar ads for each and every state. I can’t wait to see what we get for Wisconsin!

GOD BLESS PDJT!

• ms doodlebug says:

“Let the cowboys ride and the eagles soar Colorado!” That is beautiful. You write like a poet.

Thank you for admitting you teared up! I did too but was embarrassed to admit it. lol

• BuckyBadger says:

Thanks for the kind words ms doodlebug! We have someone so special as President right now. It’s a shame that the left and media are filled with such hate. If we had an honest assessment from them of our President, as a nation, we would be completely unstoppable.

The Best is Yet to Come!

• Aeyrie says:

“We must band together, loop our arms at the elbows and march steadfastly forward together, one step at a time until our line grows so long and so wide, that we sweep the entire nation, coast to coast, with our Love for our President and our Love for Our Country!”

Wow, Bucky. Talk about writing like a poet. That last paragraph is a keeper! What a word picture. Thanks for making me smile and feel proud. 🙂

• cliffaheadwolvesbehind says:

Wow I just cried!

• cwf60 says:

It was awesome! I was there enjoying the camaraderie of like minded people.

• ms doodlebug says:

It’s incredible, isn’t it, to be with so many people and everyone is friendly, talking, and laughing with each other.

I got to go to a rally in 2016. We had to walk blocks and blocks and blocks uphill to get to it. We sat down on the ground for a few minutes to get our breath behind a group of people. I thought they were just waiting for the Beast to arrive. But it didn’t take long to figure out they were protesters. They must have thought we were fellow protesters because no one said anything to us. lol

• Judith says:

The Democrats will only “rally” with a captive audience, otherwise they can’t fill a high school gymnasium.

Clinton often took the stage at rock concerts. Who was the audience really there to see?

Demonrats also favor University appearances that coincide with extra credit from liberal professors for the students in attendance.

I saw one recent “rally” inside what appeared to be a freaking nursing home lobby!

Yet the Enemedia would have us believe that the world hates our wonderful President? With all his historical achievements, despite their best efforts to derail him AND our great country, how is it possible that Americans still believe the Enemedia?

Are they all brain-dead zombies, or is the “opposition” merely a Hollyweird production, with no basis in fact? The Demonrats are all hat and no cattle. Without their Enemedia lapdogs, they’ve got NOTHING.

• ms doodlebug says:

The local schools devote 1 hour of class time and a reading assignment with a test on it the next day. They don’t even devote an hour to our Constitution. When I asked a teacher about it she said they were given a list of required topics to teach and a time limit on how long they could devote to it.

The sad result is graduates of our public schools don’t know their rights, don’t know when their rights are violated, or when they are giving up their rights with their votes. When they have children they can’t teach to their children what they don’t know. That’s exactly what the powers that be want.

• ms doodlebug says:

I must have gone brain dead for a minute. The first sentence of my reply to you was referring to the American Revolution. One hour and the kids are supposed to know everything they need to know…

• Issy says:

It was beautiful and awesome.

• chinstrap says:

“The Donald” is America’s Cheerleader-in-chief!

He might be considered an “assh^le” by some, but to me, he’s “our assh^le”!

Donald Trump: Fighting for America, Getting Sh!t Done.

• Kent says:

Yeah…he can be an acewhole…so can I…so can you…anybody worth their salt CAN be…

but he’s OUR *******….he’s OUR POTUS….

He’s taking barbs meant for us…slings and arrows meant for us….and he didn’t have to do it…and I quote him…

he “had to do it”…..

…”he had no choice”……..

God Bless the First Family…hang in there, kiddos….it’s all good…….

• Rj says:

When anyone watches the video from 2016 when he referred to taking the barbs and slings for us is spine chilling and amazing. When have we as a country ever had a President stand and make that kind of speech and mean it ?

• ann says:

♥️ True. I fiercely love this man. Very grateful to finally have a President I trust. Economic policy is essential to national security.
            To the career politicians, DoJ, & State dept: GET OUT OF OUR WAY AMERICANS OWN OUR CAPITAL, you don’t own us or our country.

• mac says:

Well said, Ann! I feel exactly the same way. For the first time since President Reagan we have a President who loves THIS country best and who doesn’t think he is President of the World. May God bless President Trump and his wonderful wife and keep their entire family safe from harm!

• It’s REAL, and it blasts past the barrier of the fake news of OZ. They’re melting…

The charade that is all American media is dead. Bury it deep. The TRUTH is now in plain view, hoist it high and carry it proud to all that you know and those you can soon know after sharing it.

Trump Forever, did you see it? In many ways, that will be true if WE do our part!

• Damn, I got something in my eye.

• Peppurr says:

You betcha!! My tears welled up!!

• TJ says:

Hypnotizing. Pure Americana.

• DaughterofLiberty says:

Totally!!! I found myself smiling and clapping. People respond to joy, to positive things; people want to join in! All the Demonrats can do is doom/gloom; anger; lying; filth. El Presidente is contagious!!

• smartyjones1 says:

If he can win Colorado…

• zozz1 says:

Compare and contrast with the message of Bernie…or of any other of the Dem contenders! Optimism, hope, and pride will beat everything else….and the Dems have no message that includes any of those three. Their message is full of hate, despair, and give-always. They will fail.

2. barnabusduke says:

Some folks can’t pull off wearing a cowboy hat. Looks to me like he’s making a Stetson proud! 😉

3. PDJT in his cowboy hat is just as awesome.

4. buckeyejames says:

❤❤❤ So awesome! God bless America and our great President Donald J. Trump! MAGA/KAG! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

5. buckeyejames says:

6. maga2004 says:

The last time I felt like this after watching a political ad was Reagan’s “It’s Morning in America” 😁😁😁😁❤❤❤❤

7. Sammy Hains says:

President Trump knows how to give a speech better than anyone since Reagan. Better, I would say.

Meanwhile, Buttigieg is doing to 0bama what Joe Biden did to Neil Kinnock.

You have to see this! Watch:

I called Buttigieg on being a cheap 0bama knock-off.
    But I had no idea how right I was!

8. Eric says:

This is the second ad like this, the first being the one after the Las Vegas rally. They are smartly using the rallies now as the basis for new ad campaigns in specific states.

9. Tl Howard says:

Yuppy Californians have ruined CO.

10. STRONGER this message is ABSOLUTELY 100% from the MAY 15TH PROPHECY unlike that weak sh!t Obama put us through!, https://may15thprophecy.wordpress.com/

11. Romans 8:31 says:

Sweet! As one of the 1,000’s that stood in the 10-15 degree, blowing cold all that night before, it’ll be great to relive these scenes over and over. Instead of constant Bloombutt, Biden, & ButtGig ads. For those who have the opportunity and have not as yet gone, don’t miss a Trump rally if it comes to your area. Memorable to say the least, historic to be part of the:

GOATPOTUSDJT ‘Take America Back!’ tour. [Not really the name]

p.s. The presstitutes are actually worse in real life and up close than one can imagine.

12. Amazing video, but where did they find all those people in red? Bused in after crossing the southern boarder? Or were they handing out free stuff?…like job opportunities.

Gonna have to ask the msm about that. /sarc

13. scrap1ron says:

And then of course there’s Mike Bloomberg’s message. “Donald likes his steak burnt. Mike likes his medium rare.” lol

Mike should demand a refund.

14. SharkDiver says:

I was there, with my wife and adult daughter, taking turns in line beginning at 9:30 pm the night before. Best experience ever!!!

15. Crawler says:

Now, compare this Trump ad to Mini Mike’s, or Comrade Bernie’s, or any of the other incompetent Democrat stooges’ ads. Bottom line: there is no comparison!

The first Tuesday in November can’t get here fast enough for me. I’m looking forward to four more years on the Trump Express locomotive.

16. srmikeinohio says:

Trump makes me happy because he makes liberals cry.

17. petszmom says:

Five years in and i can still tear up watching and listening to our POTUS! Five more to go!

18. patti says:

Love it…..VERY well done!

19. Steve in Greensboro says:

The left hates him because he loves America. That’s why we love him.

20. Coast says:

I’m Mike Bloomberg….I’m a problem solver.

21. Caius Lowell says:

How come Trump never talks about the wonderful things 0bama did? Oh yeah, because funding Iran, creating 0bamacare, spying on his campaign, and letting Americans die in Benghazi aren’t wonderful.

• Linus in W.PA. says:

Tell that to some of my liberal friends…

Actually, take my liberal friends away….please!!!

• akearn says:

I wish, Linus. Insufferable folks. They have no problem expressing their hatred of our President to me, knowing I love him. So disrespectful. Did I harangue them with my disgust for Obama? No … I suffered through it, respecting their vote and never personally getting after them for having inflicted him upon us. They have helped create the Cold Anger I feel today.

• patti says:

akearn, if it helps, you are NOT the only one….far from it!

• akearn says:

Thank you, patti! Appreciate it, and it DOES help!! I left California 2 years ago to get away from my liberal “friends,” among the myriad other reasons for leaving. Sadly, even in Oklahoma, liberals are infiltrating, but at least I can express my opinions openly here without ridicule (for the most part), and we are fighting back.

• Terri says:

I’m still in California and get it from my OWN family on a weekly basis! I’m praying my sisters come to their senses in my lifetime.

• akearn says:

I’ll pray, too, Terri. It’s just unfathomable how and brainwashed otherwise smart people can be. My oldest, best friend from high school, who’s still in California, never misses an opportunity to still pick a fight with me. I’ve learned to deal with it calmly. If she only knew she was one of the reasons I moved. 🤣

• jebg46 says:

I have 3 brothers who watch cnn&msnbc 24/7 and they are supposed to be the smart ones in the family. Absolutely impossible to reason with them.

I’m my mother’s daughter, totally conservative. They tolerated her but not me. I don’t care anymore. I like MAGA posts on Facebook, even my daughter-in-law complains. Tough, take me as I am. MAGA forever!

• Palafox says:

Anyone know what Obama lovers say when asked about his accomplishments in 8 years of office?

• dayallaxeded says:

He could mention 8 years, building on the previous 8 of sub-2% GNP growth (no way to get even 3% without a “magic wand”), record unemployment so bad the only way to reduce the numbers was to take huge numbers of working age/able people “out of the labor market,” conversion of “health care” to a fascist model, conversion of FedGov bureaucracy into fascist “brown shirt” institutions, no viable exit plan from Gannystahn or Iraq, destabilizing/radicalizing Egyptian government against the will of most of her people, collusion with RUS and PRC, election interference against Israel’s national sovereignty and USA national interests, stymieing capital investment through over-regulation, <0bummer-don't-care tax burdens, and other over-taxation, selling out poor and blue-collar USA citizens in favor of pandering to illegal aliens and the criminals who exploit them. There's lots more, but I'll leave this here for others to supplement.

Bottom line, VSGPDJT is the first and only POTUS since Ike who is both America First and highly competent! Even Reagan, great though he was in many respects, never came close.

22. Bonitabaycane says:

I always love hearing this powerful line: “The Best is Yet to Come!”

Thank you Mr. President!!

23. Linus in W.PA. says:

Some believe that Trump pays people to attend these rallies.

So, naturally, some are going to ‘believe’ that the voters shown in this clip are actors.

And it will again be to their own fault for not acknowledging what is being accomplished by this man, and his administration.

TRUMP 2020!!!!!!!!!

24. treehouseron says:

They can’t beat this guy

25. no-nonsence-nancy says:

Love it! I hope they make one for PA!

26. pucecatt says:

Super ad , incredibly well done and it made me cry with pride in my heart ♥️.

27. calbear84 says:

Wow! Great ad, I’m totally convinced to vote for Donald Trump. Oh wait, I already was going to 🙂
    Maybe I can pull a “democrat” and vote for him twice!

28. Terri says:

I love our President so much! This is the best campaign ad I’ve ever watched – and I cried the entire two minutes!

29. Bonitabaycane says:

This ad should air where Bernie will run strong in:

Massachusetts, Venezuela, Nicaragua, Cuba, and Massachusetts 🙂

• dayallaxeded says:

And, sadly, NYuck, Californicate, Oregone, and pro’ly the state George Washington would like his name back from. Really, run the ad everywhere, as much as possible. Force CNN to carry it, so it plays in airports and other public spaces. I want to see floods of liberal tears and joy on the faces of patriots everywhere.

30. CharterOakie says:

Excellent!

31. Merkin Muffley says:

Appealing to the Colorado of pioneers, not ski bums!

32. woohoowee says:

Just perfect 🙂

33. Beigun says:

The enthusiasm for Trump in Colorado sounds like the “Golden Buffaloe” heard running on the Great Plains, what the First Americans called “Distant Thunder.” Hear the roar of the crowd! Hear the heartbeat of America!

We are witnessing an American phenomenon as pure and noble as the “Centennial” Pioneers of Colorado that John Michener wrote about! People of merit, and nothing else, Pilgram!

34. NC Nana says:

Excellent video! Catches the spirit of his Presidency! Thank you Mr. President!

35. craiggger says:

We love this country.

36. Versus this:

“Putin wants you to win because Trump can beat you!”
    “Well, Putin is helping you because you’re a dwarf.”
    No. Putin wants the pansy to win.”
    “Well, Putin wants you to win because you’re just a girl!”
    “Putin is afraid of me!”
    “No way. Putin is helping you because he wants another 20% of our uranium!”
    “I saw Putin at your wine cave!”
    “Well I saw Putin at your Geritol Cave!”
    “Putin told me to thank you for all the nice words about the KGB!”

Prediction: the Democrat nominee: Vladimir Putin.

37. Patriot1783 says:

Wow…makes my heart sing ❤️

38. Abster says:

Wow…I love that ad! It’s so invigorating. Makes me want to jump out of bed and shout USA, USA.

39. Trump Train says:

This fantastic. Just what they need to be doing and keep it up.

40. Just Some Guy says:

I live in Denver. We need all the help we can get to overcome the systemic cheating the Democrats have set up here that is the automatic mail-in ballot system.

41. uptothere says:

What’s especially awesome is that DJT is not afraid to surround himself with great talent and lets them run with it. Amazing stuff happens when you’re focused on America and not yourself. (Mitt comes to mind on somebody focused on self)

42. wodiej says:

Wow!! I thank God always for Donald Trump, 1st Lady Melania, all of his great family, friends and business associates who have stepped up to bring the USA back to it’s former glory and respect.

43. Vince says:

He’s Donald Trump, and he IS the message.

44. noswamp says:

Our POTUS gives folks a reason to vote for him. Unlike the dems who spew hate and vitriol every single day. Who wants to be part of that? .

45. Conservative_302 says:

That’s a fantastic video. It almost made me cry because it touches my heart to see the faces of us, the forgotten, who are thankful to have a president who finally stands up for us. What a contrast there is between Trump, who is proud of America, and the dems, who hate America. Trumps love for America reminds me of the past. Being proud of America and loving our country was never in doubt. 4 more years of Trump will bring that back.