Today President Trump delivers a rare mid-day Trump rally in Las Vegas, Nevada. Today’s Keep America Great rally is being held at the Las Vegas Convention Center. President Trump is expected to speak at 3:00pm EST.  [Livestreams Below]

RSBN Livestream LinkTrump Campaign Livestream LinkFox News Livestream Link

This entry was posted in Celebrations, Donald Trump, Election 2020, Live Streaming, media bias, President Trump, RSBN, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

140 Responses to Massive President Trump Keep America Great Rally – Las Vegas, Nevada – 3:00pm ET Livestream…

1. Justah says:

Brilliant to do a Rally in the afternoon – Vegas is a night place.
    More people able to attend in the afternoon. Catch locals and visitors.

Makes me tired just watching President Trump – no wonder he wears his kids out.

2. sunnyflower5 says:

Barron! Barron! Barron!

3. Reserved55 says:

Part of Dinesh’s sentence was psychiatric counseling.

4. Reserved55 says:

• Reserved55 says:

👍👍

• Republicanvet91 says:

I played goalie and went to a hockey camp in Grand Forks around 1981. After the High School practice, us goalies would stay and play goalie for a scrimmage with whoever came out. There were former or current UND players, others playing on teams in Germany, and Dave Christian.
      After the scrimmage one night, I had heard from other guys that Dave Christian was also on the ice. I didn’t know it while playing.
      I walked outside the rink to go back to the dorms for the night, and this guy and his girlfriend stopped and asked if I wanted a ride back. It was over a mile walk, so I said yes and got into his car.
      On the ride back, I said did you hear Dave Christian was out there tonight?

The look on his girlfriends face was one of surprise, and I felt like a schmuck in the back seat having not gotten enough look at the driver to know it was Dave Christian.

5. Patience says:

How many there?
    IT’S PACKED!

Lots of love

6. Patience says:

The ‘house’ entrance /exit is genius.

7. Alicia Berger says:

Trump delivers, he’s unstoppable! USA.

8. Nick the Deplorable says:

9. Daniel M. Camac says:

sunnyflower5, Thank you so much for posting this vid. I will never forget that day just as I won’t forget President Trump’s victory in 2016 and I won’t forget his next one THIS YEAR!.

If anyone wants to relive this game, go into the ice arena in Lake Placid, NY, see the artifacts and watch the whole game. It never gets old and it’s a reminder of what we are capable of when WE AMERICANS put our hearts into something.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

10. Don Vucinich says:

I am stuck in a traffic jam at the airport in Las Vegas. I am happy to wait. MAGA!!!

11. sunnyflower5 says:

12. Troublemaker10 says:

13. tuskyou says:

Holy smokes—this rally was HOT! POTUS fired up. 3rd one on a row and still plenty of sizzle. Loved the chant for Barron, I bet we hear it again at the next rally.

14. kleen says:

Democrats hate Bernie because they think he’ll lose to
    @POTUS

Conservatives should hope that Sanders is the nominee, not because we support him but because this nation needs to see socialistic ideas obliterated in the general election. h/t

15. Peter says:

Wow. That was great, is it possible he is getting even better. I like the focus there on price transparency, right to try and the changes to drug trial periods. He is certainly laying out the key points of his health care policy as opposed to vague platitudes of “Medicare for all” with no actual policy and details.

16. Rynn69 says:

If you were alive in 1980 and old enough to remember, you will never forget this:

• hawkins6 says:

I still think the U.S. Olympic gold medal Hockey win was the biggest upset in any sport at any time. I suspect a lot of the young people in the crowd understandably didn’t fully realize how incredible a win the players on that stage with P Trump accomplished in Lake Placid, NY. I really enjoyed seeing them with POTUS as unabashed Trump supporters.

The Soviet team were the very best players in the Soviet Union including Tretiak, Mikhailov, Kharlomov, Krutov, Fetisov etc that became true international hockey legends while the American team could not include NHL players so the team was made up college players and a few that short stints in the minor leagues. They were skilled and determined players but supposedly no match for the powerful Soviet team. What coach Brooks and all the players including those on stage accomplished was aptly named the Miracle on Ice.

17. jimmy2times2 says:

Cant believe nobody really commented on the 1980 team appearance
    The highlight of the rally! Next to the president and a very great speech. Funny as he@@ .!! Loved it
    I’m from mass. We get lumped in and beat up a lot on this board. Much of that hockey team and a few from rally today are from mass. I know people who know Eruzioni family and nothing but good to to say about him. What a game
    I was only 10 at time but remember it like yesterday
    The carruthers figure skaters were from my home town where I grew up and kitty’s mom was my teacher. Good memories. Wanted to note that we in mass suburbs have a lot of conservatives
    In fact majority of men in my town I live in now I believe voted for trump 2016. Foxboro home of the Pats!.. So go easy on the anger to all mass voters etc…I was always a conservative and have been on cth for 4 years plus and always spread the site and the good conservative word! Go USA and go Pat’s lol