Nevada Democrat Debate – NBC and Telemundo 9:00pm – Open Discussion Thread…

Despite not being on the ballot in Nevada, tonight will be Michael Bloomberg’s first appearance on a Democrat debate stage.Tonight’s presidential debate is hosted by NBC, MSNBC, Telemundo and The Nevada Independent. Start time 9 p.m. Eastern.

Six candidates qualified: Senator Bernie Sanders of Vermont; former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr.; former NY Mayor Michael Bloomberg; Senator Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts; former Mayor Pete Buttigieg of South Bend, Ind.; and Senator Amy Klobuchar of Minnesota.

The Club is highly restricting the broadcast options for viewing.  However, the Debate is being broadcast on NBC and available on-line HERE

If you are watching via NBC broadcast, MSNBC cable or on-line, feel free to share your opinions in the thread comments below.

This entry was posted in Agitprop, Bernie Sanders, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Dem Hypocrisy, Election 2020, Joe Biden, media bias, Notorious Liars, Occupy Type Moonbats, Professional Idiots, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

690 Responses to Nevada Democrat Debate – NBC and Telemundo 9:00pm – Open Discussion Thread…

1. coolmamie says:

God. Elizabeth Warren has single-handedly neutralized Bllomberg’s $400 million+.

2. Muthaucker says:

It’s on like Donkey Kong. I ran out of popcorn already.

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

“I ran out of popcorn already.”

I’m not making a second batch because I put Irish butter on ours.

Have to save room for ice cream.

Two scoops. (BIG scoops!)

3. MouseTheLuckyDog says:

Klobuchar looks pissed that Warren is defending her.

4. Cherrybark says:

Come on man!

• treehouseron says:

That’s the only thing I like about Biden. I think that’s hilarious, and I kind of sympathise with him. Anytime anybody gives you shit, I want to say “Come on, Man!” or if somebody’s doing something wrong, the perfect response is “Come on, Man!”.

Waiter doesn’t fill your glass up? “Come on, Man!”

Guy accuses you of hitting on his wife? “I didn’t do that… Come on, Man!”

Somebody going door to door, asking you to vote Democrat? “After this impeachment nonsense? Come on, Man!”

5. BestBets says:

This is the best entertainment I’ve experience in a long time. I can’t stop laughing.

6. MD says:

Bloomberg just hit from several sides about nondisclosure agreements. How long before some details come out? He’s done.

7. coolmamie says:

This debate is downright entertaining!

8. donnymo says:

Pochahantas scalped Mini and then the squaw left him full of arrows.

Guys, Mini Mike is done.

9. sundance says:

10. lakelurelife says:

I can’t get any sound from the link. All I see is Amy and Warren flailing their arms about like monkies in the zoo.

11. gsonFIT says:

Joe has a volume control issue

12. Mist'ears Mom says:

oh geez fauxahontas schooled the Mexican inquisitor -hahahaha what dumb byotchs. Beat the dead horses! Never forget a name … what the hell?

13. sundance says:

14. Ken Maritch says:

If PDJT “forgot” another world leaders name, he would not apologize…. he would say “Its more important that they know my name then I know theirs..”

• treehouseron says:

Yeah, I think that’s one of his secrets, he never admits a mistake, and even if they catch him in something, he just owns it. With that said, though, i’ve seen him dozens of times where he’ll mention somebody, and I’ll think ‘he forgot their name’ and he’ll stall for a sentence or two, sometimes he’ll say ‘You know who i’m talking about, right? Right?’ … and then “Poof” he says the name.

I don’t know if he hears somebody in the crowd say it, or if he really does remember it, but I don’t think I’ve ever seen him NOT remember their name no matter who he’s talking about. He’s pretty damn sharp.

15. bullnuke says:

Have to agree that mini mike is toast. Guess he will have to spend more on stupid tv ads.

16. litenmaus says:

I am dyin’ here… The moderators have lost all control of these debates….

17. Atpooka says:

climate crisis talk coming up…. oooooo boy can’t wait. or maybe I should smash my head in a door…

18. bleep21k says:

OMYGOODNESS! The “debate” is falling apart before my eyes – EVERYBODY talking over each other, cacophony of voices, and creepy joe scream “C’mon Man” outa the blue….LMAO!

19. realeyecandy1 says:

Booty … being sexist on Amy …. man, if I was a DummyCrat I’d probably have to vote for Aimmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

20. Scott McNay says:

They are killing Bloomberg. Interesting to see how the Deep State and Media patch and prop him up after this.

21. bullnuke says:

My super liberal friend asked what channel the debates are on. Only thing stopping me from asking her opinion is good sense.

22. Paul Vincent Zecchino says:

Good for Sanders for exposing Bloomberg’s lying about his supposed perfect health. Bloomberg wants everyone to believe he’s the Atomic Superman, mind and body of a twenty year old.

He’s a seventy eight year old man whose language suggests he’s at that pre-senensis stage in which he wants to immortalize himself at everyone else’s expense. I well know the signs and the creature from dealing with them in close quarters and they’re nothing but trouble.

Klobuchar has that big bull body and seems bow legged. So much for her ‘beloved sports writer father Jim Klobuchar’ being such a great guy. Bowlegs come from infant malnutrition.

The pressniks fear ButtGeek, and they’re taking him down in hope of clearing Bloomberg’s pathway to perpetual tyranny.

Good for Fauxchahontas for slugging at Bloomberg, and kudos to Bernie for going after this punk.

For at least forty years, Mr. Billionaire Blackmailer has heard nothing from the people disdains other than, “Yes, Mr. Bloomberg, Yes, Mr. Mayor, can I kiss your feet again Mr. Mayor? How high do you want me to jump, your divineness?”

Good that he’s getting it in the face tonight, long long overdue.

• paper doll says:

Lots of his employees crying and laughing while watching this😄 I bet!

• theoldgoat says:

I think the majority of the field believes this is the Get Trump moment, with Bloomberg filling in the role of President Trump. Bloomberg’s money is loved, but he isn’t that different than Bernie, being a turncoat to a degree from a different party.

Bloomberg lives the bubble. I don’t think he takes any dissension in his employees, nor from political lackeys. President Trump likes having people see things his way, but is still open to hearing different views. Bloomberg isn’t like that from what I see.

• treehouseron says:

Bloomberg simply doesn’t have any fight in him. President Trump can take it, AND give it… Bloomberg is so rich, he doesn’t have to take it. Neither does Trump.. .but since he likes the fight, he’s willing to take it.

The hair is the secret. Remember, they’ve mocked his hair for 40 years. Did he ever change his hair? No he did not ever change his hair.

That’s all you need to know about Donald Trump to know what makes him tick.

23. TarsTarkas says:

The debate is actually threatening to be funnier than this thread, which would be a first.

24. CorwinAmber says:

geez, what a train wreck…I think this calls for a comment from Flounder:

25. bullnuke says:

Talking about the heat in the desert of Vegas and how to prevent it. 😂😂😂

26. Mist'ears Mom says:

This is crazy! Oh boy climate change, yippee. No voters are not concerned with climate change. You dumass Las Vegas is in the freaking desert!!! yes it is HOT there. What to do-stay inside the air conditioned places…that’s how you are able to live there.

27. TarsTarkas says:

I’M RESTED AND READY!!!!!! HIC!

HR Clinton

28. Kenney says:

It is a beautiful thing to behold. I see the train coming off the rails. Can’t figure out which one looks the stupidest. Pass the popcorn.

29. gsonFIT says:

Dont think I can listen to the upcoming climate change portion of the debate. I wish someone would ask them if raising taxes will stop climate change will raising taxes stop the coronovirus too?

30. gzuf says:

I am totally blown away by this debate. It’s a total freakshow.. And they didn’t just take down Bloomberg, they carved his heart out. He’s finished! Pete not lookin good either. I think Sanders is winning just cause they are ignoring him!

• gzuf says:

Just wanted to add its crazy how bad Bloomberg is doing! He is forgetting his lines, stuttering, coming off smug and very small, can’t believe he was not better prepped. He can’t handle the moment and is choking hard on everything; stop&frisk, obamacare, his wealth, everything. and then they totally destroyed him on NDAs which again he had nothing. sooo bad!

• Hah gzuf, mini-Mike “coming off as smug and very small”. Good one.

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

“Just wanted to add its crazy how bad Bloomberg is doing! He is forgetting his lines, stuttering, coming off smug and very small, can’t believe he was not better prepped.”

It is possible his people tried, but in his arrogance he thought he could handle it.

Sort of like the person that takes the stand at their own trial, despite advice against it by their lawyer, then proceeds to get skewered by an experienced prosecutor that turns their responses against them.

• gsonFIT says:

Like Stockdale (Perot VP), but James Stockdale deserved some slack numbnuts Bloomberg doesn’t

• SouthernTrumpette says:

This debate brings to mind one of my favorite movies.

31. boomerbeth says:

Biden looks like he has AIDS. WALKING CADAVER.

32. sundance says:

33. PatriotKate says:

Prediction.
    They want Joe, because it will be a shadow presidency because he was already stupid and now he has dementia. He’s being ignored so they hope people will forget these truths.
    Pocahontas has no chance. She can’t win primarily for her sour schoolmarm personality.
    I actually don’t think they can stop Bernie from gaining the popular vote, so he’ll be in control of a lot of delegates. I think there were some states that Bloomberg wasn’t even on the ballot and I don’t think he really wants to be President.
    Bernie will sell out again and to Bloomberg and give him control of his delegates. He said just today that he’d support the Nominee even if it is Bloomberg.
    I don’t think Bloomberg really wants to be President either. He’s doing it for party control. He’s the new Soros. It’s for their Vice Presidential selection – and it won’t be Hillary. She doesn’t play second fiddle.
    The nominee will come late in the game so the public doesn’t get a chance to know much.
    I think it will be Michelle Obama.

34. sundance says:

35. Anon says:

So far the most memorable moments are Warren’s opening attack on Bloomberg, and Amy’s sympathetic moment being called stupid by Pete. I think lots of women will relate to that.

36. And the winner of the debate is….

#MoreWinning 🤣🇺🇸

37. bullnuke says:

Warren want to end the filibuster.

38. Deplorable_Infidel says:

Sleepy Joe has a Trillion dollar plan to employ thousands at $50/hr.

Not answering about jailing oil/gas executives

39. Joe will jail natural gas execs!

40. Ken Maritch says:

Why didn’t Boot Edge Edge shave?

41. Mist'ears Mom says:

Good lord – what are they going to do to the “people” destroying our planet? Who and where? Who is going get something done to them because the temperature goes up or down?
    Seriously who the hell buys this crap?

• treehouseron says:

They think 1 level deep. They cannot think 1 and a half levels deep. So they say things that sound good and since they think 1 level deep, they just accept it. That’s why they can’t understand comedy, comedy is only funny when it reminds you of something else… which is a second level.

So Mist’ears Mom, you probably have a more analytical brain and you always think a couple levels deep. So as soon as you hear somebody complaining it’s hot in the desert, you agree with that first level, then think the second level “Well, it’s a Desert… they’re supposed to be hot, that’s why they’re a Desert”. Since you think two levels deep, you can immediately, knee jerk reject the entire argument.

The dems never get to that second level, their brains don’t think like that. It’s not really that they’re stupid, it’s that they just have 0 common sense at all. How they haven’t walked in front of a MAC truck by now and had a bad accident I don’t know but here we are. Grown adults, some in their 70’s, with 0 common sense.

42. MouseTheLuckyDog says:

Too bad Yang is out. I think he would talk about nuclear power.

43. BestBets says:

Here we go. Racism from pollution. Lizzy never disappoints.

44. litenmaus says:

Elizabeth Warren is a hectoring nag….I cringe at her school marm presentations.

45. Carl Strange says:

Her is Lizzy wanting a trillion for “Climate Reparations”

46. Tiffthis says:

Total chaos. It’s delicious 😼

47. realeyecandy1 says:

All they seem to be worried about is OTHER COUNTRIES!!! They want to KILL jobs in America

48. Phflipper says:

Debating environmental justice?
    We cannot even experience Constitutional justice these days!
    Can we just make these goofs go away?

49. Anon says:

Note to moderators, nobody cares about climate change.

• RobInPA says:

Unless it is included in “Crime and Violence” (ansI don’t think that it is) their ever popular platform to disarm a Free People, aka “Gun Safety”, did not even make the list.