The corruption and rot that remains inside the DOJ is specifically because AG Bill Barr refuses to deal with it.  A result was the Roger Stone sentencing recommendation fiasco.

AG Bill Barr cannot admit rogue anti-Trump prosecutors defied his leadership because that would embarassingly highlight his own weakness and inability; so he blames President Trump.

Matt Whitaker notes how Michael Flynn and Andrew McCabe were charged with exactly the same issue, lying to FBI investigators.  Andrew McCabe is told he will not be prosecuted, Michael Flynn has had his life destroyed.  This is a big problem.

This entry was posted in AG Bill Barr, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Conspiracy ?, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, Donald Trump, Donald Trump Transition, FBI, media bias, Notorious Liars, President Trump, Professional Idiots, Spygate, THE BIG UGLY, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

354 Responses to Whitaker Compares DOJ, McCabe -vs- Flynn, Says: “Concerned About Credibility of DOJ”…

1. MGBSE says:

Flynn never lied…but confessed to lying to save his son from being destroyed by the FBI…and Barr does not care that the CORRUPT TRAITORS in the Deep State are trying to put him in prison forever.

McCabe has lied to the American people, the FBI & Congress and his pal Barr is protecting this criminal.

2. All this talk of McCabe and Vindman not being prosecuted is to trigger Pres. Trump’s supporters. The only way Pres. Trump loses is if we give up. God Bless Pres. Trump.

3. I’ve defended the man many times, but after that ABC interview, he’s going to have to prove it to me. Barr was way out of line to tell his Boss to be quiet because he can’t do his job–especially on a day WHEN HE DID NOT DO HIS JOB.

Besides, the President speaks for us, and almost alone. He certainly should not be quiet. Did Barr ever consider how his own SILENCE has made the President’s job more difficult? If Barr finds his job impossible, he should resign and let someone younger and with integrity clean the DOJ Sewer. Barr seems over his head there.

ps; for the record, there have been two Deep State defendants; Greg Craig, who got his pre-scheduled jury nullification, and James Wolfe, whose jaywalking ticket was more cover-up than conviction. But the Great Aunt Becky Menace stalking the nation has been defeated.

• There’s a real problem when EVERYONE can see the disparities yet NO ONE has the courage to address it. If Barr loves the DOJ so much why is he not trying to really rescue it? Like You I’m now watching Barr very closely – my gut is telling me he’s just another fixer.

• Chewbarkah says:

My guess is that Barr has rationalized letting injustice and corruption go unpunished on some “greater good” analysis, plus the wishful thinking that by getting bad actors out of the DoJ and FBI, that the patient will heal. He knows that Congress is bipartisan only when it comes to their own corruption, protecting systemic corruption, avoiding blame, and doing as little heavy-lifting as possible. I suspect he has decided that Justice is not attainable, and attempts to pursue it will fail because Trump cannot win a frontal assault on the news media, the entrenched bureaucracy, most Representatives and Senators, globalist investors, the judiciary, and the 90% leftist jury pool in DC. His enemies know it. Trying to clean house would result in a Constitutional crisis that Trump would likely lose. So Barr is attempting some rehab, rearranging the deck chairs, buying time, etc.

A full revolution is required to return the US to a Constitutional Republic. Right now the country is too divided, and too poorly led (comparing most of our political hacks with the Founders is depressing–we are in a slump like the antebellum period), to pull that off without a bloodbath that sane people recoil from.

• jeff montanye says:

one good thing is that the prohibition of double jeopardy doesn’t matter if no one is tried. the possibility exists that in a second term another prosecutor, working for another attorney general, in front of another grand jury, possibly in another jurisdiction may succeed in bringing the perps to justice. note that as these are giant conspiracies, they give the indicting prosecutor(s) some venue flexibility: Conspiracy may be tried in any district in which an overt act in its furtherance is committed, at least when the commission of an overt act is an element of the conspiracy statute at issue (from Venue for Federal Criminal Prosecution: Proposals in the 109 Congress, by Charles Doyle).

4. Retired IG says:

I for one didn’t get upset about anything listening to Whitaker have a forking moment or two to SPEAK HIS OPINION. I actually enjoyed listening to his viewpoint. In the last few weeks, am beginning to think I ought not read/write comments any longer.
    Its not just HERE, but EVERYWHERE! So much ROAD RAGE sent out through electronic devices about what is happening in our world. I have to disconnect when I start sensing all of the ANXIETY beneath the comments. Many POSITIVE LESSONS I have learned this year re my health issues: “your body listens to whatever your mind says.”
    Wanted to send this to my Dem for life sisters tonight. But know that would not be constructive to the edginess beneath our relationship since Prestident Trump was elected.
    But for all here: We are All in this Together

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

“There is a way to read, learn, and grow through what we are learning about the ways of corruption without it driving you to madness.”

Yes, by realizing that God eventually come back to fix this. In the meantime, believers have the comfort in the promises in his word for us today, which are contained in Paul’s epistles.

Philippians 4:4-9 KJV

Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice. [5] Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand. [6] Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. [7] And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. [8] Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. [9] Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.

1 Thessalonians 1:10 KJV

And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.

2 Timothy 2:15 KJV

Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

5. burginthorn says:

I know this isn’t what people want to hear/read but I’ve recently been looking into this Q business. No I’m not a ‘believer’ but I do find it very interesting in this one aspect …
    I was reading Q posts, not interested in peoples interpretations, just the posts, trying to make sense of them, and one thing stood out to me in regards to this entire fiasco, look at that shocking graphic – Sessions 637 Days 0 Indictments of the Deep State. Whittaker 100 Days. Barr 365 days and zero indictments of anyone involved in the attempted coup of a duly elected President.

So from what I can understand, according to this Q stuff, Sessions is okay. As is Whittaker and now Barr. So if their all okay according to this Q, having done nothing is part of ‘the plan’ – am I getting that right? By all intents and purposes it isn’t alright. Not by a mile. I see where SD and many others here are rightly asking the question – what the hell is going on?

But that makes me suspicious. How can this possibly be? Seriously, I get where SD and everyone is coming from, but doesn’t that raise the slightest eyebrow? How can President Trump, the guy who has got the entire globalist establishment flipping out, he’s upended DC, the Chinese love him long time, you all know the score, yet with success after success against all odds he completely and utterly gets it so wrong not once, not twice, but three times with these AGs?

Would it be necessary to list ALL of President Trumps accomplishments in this one post to make the point of how absurd this is? Something doesn’t add up here. How can a man, who lets face it, has done the impossible already, be such a complete and utter failure in this regard? Do you get what I mean? I’m really really suspicious now. There is something going on here and I’m not even going to pretend I know what that is, but come on already.

I’ve been following President Trump from the moment he came down the escalator. I’m Australian so who becomes President back then means little to me. I liked Trump from the start because I was hoping he’d raise hell in DC, the entertainment value alone, and it would be a blinder seeing him as President …only in America as they say 😛 But the more I listened to what he had to say, the more I liked him. Imho he is a true patriot. He really loves his country. Now I respect him. I think he’s a good man. He’s smart, that I know for sure.

I’m sorry, I hope I don’t offend anyone here, but I just can’t accept that President Trump could get this so wrong. It just doesn’t add up. Once, okay sure. Twice? Three times? No way. Not after what I’ve seen from President Trump. I’m probably coming across like a total crackpot lol but can you see where I’m coming from?

• Eric says:

Advice and consent. He didn’t get it wrong, the Senate will never allow him to get it right.

• Trump has had to learn the many details of the situation just as we have. The key to his behavior is that he has wanted to stay above the fray, of those in lesser positions (including the Attorney General) fighting one another, while he has learned. He has explicitly said this. But he is also dedicated to telling the truth as he learns it, and that is what he does in his tweets; they are golden nuggets of pure, unalloyed truth.

He has also said that it was a mistake, perhaps his greatest as President, to make Sessions the Attorney General; so he admits to real mistakes on his part. He has confidence he can deal with whatever those lesser men throw at him. And I would guess he has upwards of 100 million Americans (80 million likely voters) who have confidence in him now, too.

This isn’t rocket science; it’s honest human learning, with the accent on honest.

• treehouseron says:

President Trump can’t predict the future, you can’t fault somebody for hiring the wrong person when the measure of whether or not they’re the ‘right’ person is contingent on their future actions.

President Trump is good at FIRING people, which is his only possible way to be effective. Nobody’s all that great at hiring people, the skill is in cutting bait when someone reveals themselves to be useless. Anybody who has ever had the business of hiring or firing knows this to be true.

• burginthorn says:

Those are both great and logical points. Thinking about what you’ve said, President Trump didn’t hire Xi Jinping, Kim Jong-un, the Democrats and every other obstacle he’s encountered, yet he’s come up Trumps 😉

I hear what your saying, and it makes sense. But are we talking about the hiring/firing of people in the ‘normal world’ or about this very strange situation where there is an entity known as Q who’s pretty much saying its cool, all planned, all predicted, relax and enjoy the show …

Who in their right mind would believe such nonsense? Not me. Yet I am finding myself questioning, suspicious that even those on President Trump own team (republicans) he’s managed to do the impossible. But he can’t hire an AG? Three times?

The Senate part, you got me there. He has to have approval and can’t pick who he wants. That there is what stops me from being a full fledged tinfoil hat wearing Q believer 😛 And Sundance has pretty much nailed it in his most recent article.

But still something, I don’t know …

🙂

• Kaco says:

President Trump’s economic team has been phenomenal and that is where you’ve seen the outstanding results. I don’t think he’s had any trouble with other departments. Justice, Intelligence, and National Security, that is where the Deep State lie. He couldn’t even get Ratcliffe confirmed for DNI. In fact, he had to pull his nomination because they already started to howl and tear into the man before even having a senate hearing.

It all makes me feel horrible because I don’t think Pres Trump is going to overcome the Deep State like we all hoped and expected. It is so outrageous, and I have lost a lot of respect for Barr as a person, for the things he said about Pres Trump. I think the only ones fighting for justice are some congressmen, like Nunes, Jordan, Meadows, and a few others.

• “Justice, Intelligence, and National Security, that is where the Deep State lie.”

I would say, or at least emphasize, “CIA” rather than “Intelligence”, in particular and at the core. And add FBI — what would you call them, not “Intelligence” per se…it occurs to me they fit the “S.H.I.E.L.D.” of the Marvel movies: That acronym stands for “Strategic Homeland Intervention Enforcement Logistics Division”, and the “Intervention” and “Enforcement” especially fit the FBI, as does the sordid fact that SHIELD was subverted from within, by HYDRA (and put out of its misery by Captain America & his crew).

• Julian says:

Who did you vote for?

6. Joemama says:

There is one HUGE difference between McCabe and General Flynn: McCabe most certainly lied to the FBI. General Flynn did not. The FBI altered F302’s to frame General Flynn.

So General Flynn’s life is turned upside-down and the lying liar that lies, McCabe skates.

This is a 2 tiered “justice” system, but possibly more importantly, it is a criminal FBI at work.

• treehouseron says:

President Trump has simply exposed it to all of us, so we can all see how horribly corrupt our government, how little power you or anybody has to rectify it, and how lost our country is. We live in a Banana Republic. The U.S. Government is the most corrupt company (Company) that has ever existed on the face of the planet.

• Austin Holdout says:

And just to twist the knife, McCabe has a platform at CNN where HE gets to whine about how HIS family was put through hell, HIS life was hard for two years (versus Flynn’s 3 years), blah, blah. How can any patriot who has a say in the matter let this narcissistic psychopath get away with his lies to the FBI? Does working there make it legal to lie under oath?

7. Rgt says:

I get a little tired of people like that never Trump idiot Cavuto saying the DOJ is an independent agency…like it exists outside the Constitution and derives it’s powers directly from God. Whitaker corrected him rather sheepishly. I would have preferred Whitaker ask Cavuto what he meant by independent and made Cavuto explain the chain of command of the DOJ. Whether you like the President or not does not change the fact that he derives his power from the people and his powers over the executive branch are simply stated in the Constitution. Checks and balances exist, but this assumption that the bureaucracy has independence from the Constitution and will of the American people has to be addressed and set straight.

8. swamph8er says:

None of the prosecutions would have happened if the DOJ and FBI weren’t breaking the law.

Comparing sentences is horsesh#t!

9. Bob Parker says:

I’ve just finished posting this comment in 1 of SD’s more recent postings re Rosenstein & Barr’s protecting of him & McCabe.

IT is time people. NO, check that, it is long past time to tear down DOJ & start the whole damn dept over!!

Hey AG Barr, what is there to be afraid of?? Too much SEDITIONS/TREASONOUS behavior by too damn many?? Well God-damn the torpedoes & full-damned speed ahead to flush it all out, ID/indict/prosecute every stinking 1 of the guilty bastards & go about re-building DOJ.

Look at all that is being done to look the other way!! The Deep State is laughing at us. A 2-tiered judicial system has been set-up & it is getting worse!!

And We the People are supposed to sit on the sideline & just let all of this shi*t happen?

If DOJ is likened to a building created on the mortar of corruption, let us simply blow the damned DOJ “building” up, destroy (via indictment/conviction/incarceration) of all of the pests (e,g, Deep State/Obama holdovers) that exist throughout & let’s start it all over again!!

THere is no longer a rule of law in the US. It is instead what the Deep State wants it to be!!

President Trump’s administration provides us with possibly our BEST & LAST opportunity to fix this damned thing. And if takes down Congressmen & Senators too? Oh well, those bastards broke the law too & also need to be held accountable.

I thank SD for crystallizing all of this in his posts today. And frankly, I really do not care if my views on this are deemed overly simplistic. The Deep STate has a stranglehold on our Country & we MUST take drastic action NOW if we are ever again to regain the fairness of our justice system!!

C’mon AG Barr. THere is simply NOTHING worth saving in the existing DOJ. Tear it down & tear it down NOW!!

10. freepetta says:

The DOJ has ZERO credibility!! The only people who are charged are Trump acquaintances and Republicans. How’s that justice?

11. He is concerned about the credibility of the doj? What credibility?

12. trump20162024 says:

Nearly four years after Seth Rich was “robbed” and killed, we still don’t who shot him. Why is that?

13. I would hope that others have moments like mine, when a light goes on in one’s head over the latest piece of raw sewage perpetrated by our “government” workers (against the head of our government), and one says to oneself, “Why don’t they just arrest that (those) guy(s)?”

If AG Barr was truly good at his job, he would have had those 4 lawyers who overreached to punish Stone arrested immediately, and had them grilled on the highest national security concerns over their putting themselves over their responsibility to their jobs at the DOJ — JUST LIKE ALL THE OTHER LESSER GOVERNMENT WORKERS WHO HAVE PUT THEMSELVES ABOVE THE AUTHORITY OF THE PRESIDENT. Their excuses should then be publicized nationwide, so everyone knows they essentially mutinied, for no reason but a common (on the part of the coup plotters) brainwashed personal hatred of Donald Trump.

Make the public see and understand what sordid, petty evil, and the coup plot that ties it all together, lies at the root of all these attempts to overrule and control the President.