Second Session – Day Three – Senate Impeachment Trial – 7:15pm EST Livestream…

There will be 24 hours of presentation by House Impeachment Managers (over 3 days); 24 hours of presentation by Defense team (over 3 days); 16 hours of Senate questioning; 4 hours of closing arguments, equally divided; and then a Senate debate/vote on further motions to include witnesses. If there are going to be witnesses, they will first be deposed prior to testimony. No witness testimony will be permitted without first being deposed.

The Senate Trial continues with the second session today at 7:15pm EST. McConnell announced the evening session will last until approximately 10:30pm.

PBS Livestream LinkFox10 News Livestream LinkFox BusinessCSPAN Link

This entry was posted in 4th Amendment, 6th Amendment, Big Stupid Government, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Donald Trump, Election 2020, Impeachment, Lawfare, Legislation, media bias, Notorious Liars, President Trump, propaganda, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

136 Responses to Second Session – Day Three – Senate Impeachment Trial – 7:15pm EST Livestream…

1. freepetta says:

I watched for less then 2 minutes and I watched that idiot from NY take pieces of chats. I’m done watching the fake impeachment managers. They are liars!

• JohnCasper says:

Fake impeachment managers = Actual lieathon maggots.

• freepetta says:

I couldn’t have said it better!

• Grandma Covfefe says:

Dems are Professional Liars
        Yakking at a Lie-a-thon
        Showing off their gift of lying….
        Which is a natural knack
        For lying ’round the clock
        Because they know……
        They’re in deep doo doo
        When the Sheriff comes to town.
        —————————————–
        Schiff: ” Hire me..I am a Professional Liar. Hire me and I will give you your money worth….a basketfull of lies. Hire me. I’m the best. The best Professional Liar.”

• Actually they are telling us the frightening truth of their warped jurisprudence. They state that criminality can transcend actual criminality, and isn’t always definable, or exist within specific boundaries. It is what the prevailing majority claims or wishes it to be. Thus we cease being a nation of laws; the accused is not informed of his charges nor can he prove his innocence; he is simply told that he is ‘corrupt’ and made to understand that we live at the pleasure of our holy and sacred rulers.
      This worldview isn’t only unconstitutional; it vitiates the entire foundation upon which it rests.
      Chaos is closer than we thought!

• freepetta says:

Chaos is here. Just spoke to my lib brother in Arizona. He is thrilled with the impeachment. He think it’s the greatest thing ever.
        Told him he’s a jerk and traitor and hung up on him. 😡

• Mary Van Deusen says:

I’m sorry. Must be extremely frustrating.

• freepetta says:

It is Mary. He makes me upset.

• Greg1 says:

That flips when Trump is acquitted.

And it gets exponentially worse for your brother and those who think like him if Trump is elected by the American people AGAIN.

Hang in there.

• buzzybee says:

I sympathize, Freepetta. I just discovered recently my sister hates Trump. We have never talked politics, and recently reestablished contact after an estrangement. So I don’t plan to let her know exactly where I stand unless she brings it up. If she does, I’ll keep my stand with MAGA and she’ll learn I’m the wrong person for her to spew political venom to. She attends a liberal church. I don’t see her very often. I figure we’ll keep miles apart most of the time with infrequent visits; keep topics to sports and weather.

I was reading today in Epoch Times (great newspaper!) an article about relatives and friends who have parted ways over all of this. The article stated that it’s about group think versus individualism. It’s sad that so many people have parted ways over this. But the ones who have walked away from the libs/Democrat party are hurting as they’ve lost friends, family, etc. However, they seem to understand what’s at stake. We are not alone. The venom spewed from liberals though is heart wrenching. A horrible liberal man killed his pro-Trump boss over it in Orlando. Both men about 28 years old. I feel so badly for the victim’s family. I do think the killer might have a psychological problem. Thankfully the killer is in custody.

I am heartbroken over what our country has become. But it would have been worse under Clinton IMO. I’m sure other Treepers here can relate.

• freepetta says:

buzzy, thank you for your supportive post. I truly felt terrible. He is an attorney and not just any he’s a defense attorney and pot attorney. He is lobbying for legal pot everywhere. He is responsible for some of the degradation of society.
                He has such venom for PDJT what he says is downright disgusting!! This is what the libs did to Reagan, Bush and every other Republican President. They spew their hate along with their MSM partners. They cause division and hate in the country.
                Now Obama separated everyone with his racist rhetoric.
                My brother and I are solar opposites in almost every way.
                His hate is sickening.
                I do hope buzzy that you and your sister can rise above this bullshiiiit. It will be very difficult to yes her to death or ignore her hateful MSM ignorance.
                I wish you the best of luck.

• buzzybee says:

Thank you, freepetta. I wish same to you. So sorry about your brother. I believe the venom comes from the CPUSA. They train for it and are brainwashed. They know nothing else. All of their hope is in Government power. I believe (although I can’t prove it) American communists have infiltrated MSM many years ago, as well as high levels of government. Your brother and my sister apparently have no clue the realities of the swamp. Obama corrupted the FBI and DOJ although that began years ago also (not sure exactly when). Nadler is part of the DSA which has communist connections. They would have had the USA as a socialist state under Hillary. They were so close. President Trump has slowed down their plans and been an obstacle to the communist swamp. Nancy’s dream of being ‘Princess’ isn’t happening so she’s full of spite. When leaders show spite, etc. I think it rubs off on the American people. But this problem began long before Trump began his campaign. I’m unsure how to counter it, but I am hopeful that when President Trump’s legal team gets their turn, they will shine the light in the darkness.

• freepetta says:

I see things exactly the same way and we need to stomp out these traitors.
                  I just can’t believe the vitriol in which they speak. It’s completely immoral and UnGodly. Wishing such awful things on a President and his family or anyone for that matter is just evil.
                  Looking forward to President Trump’s defense and figuring many networks won’t be covering it.
                  My brother felt the case against President Trump was entertaining. I could barely believe it.
                  As you can tell I’m still upset by my conversation which was merely to find out how his wife was feeling. She’s been sick, so how it turned into a bash Trump fest is still beyond me.
                  I hope you have a wonderful day and I hope we can talk more in the future.
                  Thank you for your support as I will support you as well. I am so disappointed in these traitors and anarchists, but I guess I should have expected it. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• boomerbeth says:

He has situational bias. He’s likely underdeveloped & immature.
          Needs a mentor badly.

• swampfox999 says:

Was he dropped on his head as a kid?

• eagle931 says:

You have just described the system of criminal law that was, and still is, practiced in communist countries; when it comes to Pres. Trump, the Left wants to ape their methods. A perfect example of this abhorrence of justice occurred to one of my cousins in communist Cuba. He was a university professor who had always obeyed the State’s tight control on expression (or else!). However, he made the “mistake” of putting his inner thoughts on paper through a diary he kept where he questioned why Cuba was so much more dogmatic compared to then-communist Czechoslovakia, Hungary and East Germany (where he had visited). Somehow, someone got hold of his diary and told State Security, whereupon he was arrested for the charge of “Sedition of Thought” and sentenced to 20 years in prison. This is what awaits all us, not Just Pres. Trump, if the radical Left, assisted by a compliant media, takes over.

2. JohnCasper says:

Second verse, same as the first!

A lieathon if ever there was one.

3. JG3 says:

But unto the wicked God saith, What hast thou to do to declare my statutes, or that thou shouldest take my covenant in thy mouth?

Seeing thou hatest instruction, and castest my words behind thee.

When thou sawest a thief, then thou consentedst with him, and hast been partaker with adulterers.

Thou givest thy mouth to evil, and thy tongue frameth deceit.

Thou sittest and speakest against thy brother;

Psalm 50:16-20 KJV

4. islandpalmtrees says:

If this comes to pass then tomorrow will be an interesting day from multiple points of view.

HERE WE GO… Happening Tomorrow! Rudy to Begin Revealing Top Level Democrats Making Millions of Dollars Selling Their Public Office

• MitchRyderDetroitWheels says:

He needs to do so or shut up! There is enough talking going on already.

• FrankieZee says:

Enough with Rudy G saying: I MAY. Like Nike says: Just DO IT. But then again, he has to get the ok from Trump and Trump may say it is not the time. Timing is everything. Maybe the later the better as it won’t give the DIMMS and the MSM enough time to recover.

• oldumb says:

You are exactly wrong and short sighted. There is a lot of talking still needing to be done. There is a ton of information that needs explained, It will take a while. Rudy is taking cues from the guy in the center ring. Learn the game and get some patience, you have no choice.

• not2worryluv says:

I’m guessing Lindsay Graham found something out that is damaging to the Bidens and the Kerry family. He’s not one to go out a limb suggesting there may be something to the corruption in the Reign of Obama the Saint.

• Ray Runge says:

Lindsey Graham has mauled the same honey pots as Biden and Kerrys and Clintons and etc.

• oldumb says:

You know this? Or you assume this? I have seen zero evidence, just a lot of people not in the know throwing accusations.

• buzzybee says:

Thank you for bringing this up, oldumb. It’s too easy to make assumptions. I am trying harder than usual to stick to what I know to be true and refrain from assuming, even when I’m upset. I’ve not always liked Lindsey Graham under other administrations, but so far this time he seems to be on our side (the side of liberty) as far as I can tell. The same with McConnell.

• vikingmom says:

Miss Linda has had more than enough opportunities to put up and has failed every single time…he and his Songbird mentor were into the corruption up to their eyeballs. If he does go after the Bidens it means that he has been promised protection from having his own dirt exposed!

• Brutalus says:

Yes…seems to be the crux of the matter…how much influence does Lindsey have over the other Senators? How many other Senators are involved? Is there a way to bring down Biden without bringing down Graham (or the others)? I’ve always felt the dynamic between Trump, McConnel, and Graham is the most important one….in a RINO non-corrupt scenario Trump should be able to expose these Dems in a second with all the evidence out there…but we arent living that scenario.. oh, to be a fly on the wall anywhere near Trump, McConnell, and Graham tonight

5. Sean Supsky says:

That Jeffries character reminds me of that traitor obama, same mannerisms, speech patterns, etc..

• Ackman419 says:

Agree. He’s got polish.
      I bet he actually helped write his bit.
      And practiced.
      A big difference between him and some others,
      The ones who actually helped write their parts don’t look at their script much.
      The ones whom are just “helping”, speak like they are in a JUCO speech 101 class.
      Schiff obviously helped write a ton of this stuff. That’s part of why they delayed. So they could write the script.

• Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

Hakeem Skyhook Jeffries is a good public reader like his idol Hussein Obama.

• Matthew LeBlanc says:

He’s a poor mans Al Sharpton flim flam man.

• 1stgoblyn says:

I disagree with your assessment that Jeffries has the same speech patterns as Soetoro. Do you not remember the elongated ‘ands’ and all the ums and ahs? Stuttering and long pauses as he waited for the teleprompter? I could not undertand why everyone was saying he was such a good speaker b/c I cringed every time I heard his voice and when I watched him speak I got a headache. IMHO he is not a speaker at all, but a terrible teleprompter reader. When the teleprompter was disabled he could not even speak.

and just for fun

6. Reserved55 says:

Reposting because I posted on the old just when Sundance announced new post.

7. Ackman419 says:

Thank you SD!
    You’re a patriot and the most trusted voice on the internet.

8. starfcker says:

Wow, Hakeem Jeffries is on fire. Dems may have found their superstar. He is a riveting presenter of the facts for impeachment. NOT. This really is an ugly farce.

9. Don McAro says:

Wow Remember When Wallace said During a recess in the Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on Christine Blasey Ford’s allegation that Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her in high school, Fox News anchor Chris Wallace said Ford’s testimony was a “disaster for Republicans.”

“This was extremely emotional, extremely raw, and extremely credible,” he said about Ford’s opening statement and testimony. “And nobody could listen to her deliver those words talk about the assault and the impact it had had on her life and not have your heart go out to her, and she was actually traumatized by an event.”

“This is a disaster for the Republicans,” Wallace added.

Wallace is busy doing this tonight with Schiff
    the man never learns

10. Reserved55 says:

11. 1stgoblyn says:

I keep hearing ‘the evidence is overwhelming’ and ‘this is indisputable.’ If the evidence is overwhelming why are they trying to get more documents and more witnesses? And they don’t know the meaning of the word ‘indisputable.’

12. H.R. says:

I gotta give credit to our U.S. Senators. They are some really tough SOBs to sit through all this and not jump off a building or throw themselves in front of a bus.

One more week, though, and I suspect even these tough old buzzards will be seriously considering putting hemlock in their water glasses.

13. dow40kby2024 says:

I may be mistaken but I think I just watched Senator Graham say on Fox that Where’s Hunter is going to be investigated whether there are witnesses called or not in the trial. Did I just hear that correctly??

14. Chris says:

This is still going…. wow! Had no idea. Not watching. Is anybody watching this?

15. Reserved55 says:

• JG3 says:

“Downed Ukraine plane? Going for “CRIME” this time. Already working on it/started that night…start watching for hints/clues…have a list of 3, so far

16. jambo says:

Same Schiff, different day.

If you are allowed to lie with no consequences and show video clips that are edited to remove all context then what’s the point of this whole farce?

I’m sure President Trump has said the words “I”, “am” and “guilty” at some point in his countless speeches and rallies. Schiff should just splice them all together, submit that as ‘overwhelming evidence’ and sit the hell down.

17. MDNA I says:

18. awefense says:

So PBS has their live stream set up so you can’t comment, but if you go to their channel, you can comment in Discussion. I just left a sweet message.

19. 1stgoblyn says:

I have been busy with life today so have not been near a tv. Has anyone seen Jerrold?

20. saywhat64 says:

Only one more day of this boring Democrat Rally being funded by our hard earned taxes. Saturday the real show starts. Watch the TV ratings go way up this weekend to the chagrin of the DNC and their media whores.

21. WeThePeople2016 says:

22. MDNA I says:

They’re moving on to the 2nd article soon, right?

23. pucecatt says:

Jeffries was the one who referred to President Trump and the “ Grand Wizard “ sitting in the WH , I wish somebody would compile a video of all who have said publicly that President Trump must be impeached and play it for the Senators..

24. Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

Senators are trying to stay awake and appear interested.
    Rand Paul is using crossword puzzles to pass the time.

Any Treepers in the Northeast interested in attending a Trump Rally next week? Jan. 28th, Tuesday night in the middle of the crazy democrats’ Impeachment Fiasco. 7:00pm in Wildwoods, New Jersey.

• buzzybee says:

I wish I could be there! (Too far away.) But I can see it on video. I like to watch the crowds at Trump Rallies. It encourages me. I enjoy the POTUS speeches too of course.

25. Zorro says:

Don’t fall for the Adam Schiff brilliant narrative. Sure he has a demonic energy but the narrative is all planned, coordinated, and spread by the media propagandists. They are all “brilliant” until punched in the nose by cross examination and rebuttal of facts.

• WRB says:

Yah, Schiff is “brilliant” the same way Obama was the “smartest guy in the room” and Hillary was the “most qualified evah!”

Propaganda spread by propagandists. And not even half-way believable.

On the other hand, if they were to say, “Schiff is a worm,” that would be a self-evident truth.

• cjzak says:

He’s doing what he really wants but just doesn’t have the talent or face for—acting on a stage.

• buzzybee says:

It’s called bombastic speech. I looked it up in the dictionary the other day. Bombastic speech well describes the Schiff narrative. Just pompous sophistry to run out the clock.

• Pokey says:

Correctamundo! All this has been is an attempt to control the 24 hour news cycle for a week. I am sure that these Democraps ( Schumer ) will cry for more time to make their prosecution case when McConnell is forced to shut them down around 10pm tonight. I am sure they will make it go to at least sometime after midnight.

26. not2worryluv says:

#WhereisNancyPelosi

• JG3 says:

Can’t you just see her and the snakes at lawfare busy plotting their next attack/act/performance. This one must last until Oct. and be a crime…

By the way, interesting: Lawfare is a form of war consisting of the use of the legal system against an enemy, such as by damaging or delegitimizing them, tying up their time or winning a public relations victory. The term is a portmanteau of the words law and warfare.
      (wikiapedia)

• vikingmom says:

Good question! Has she been seen or heard from since this farce started?

• rvsueandcrew says:

I think I read somewhere she was in Israel attending a state dinner. Darnit, I wish I had a link to post.

• vikingmom says:

Taking her whole family on another CODEL? With a few stops for some shopping trips along the Mediterranean? Rough life, isn’t it, Nancy?!

• vikingmom says:

Yep, she is there…heaping praise on Israel and calling it the “Greatest Miracle of the 20th Century.” Wonder how “The Squad feels about those comments? And of course, she voted AGAINST moving the embassy to Jerusalem in 2017, even though she had voted FOR it in 1995 when Bill Clinton was the President! What a two faced political hack!! I suspect the only reason she is there is that it got her out of DC so that no one will associate her with the Impeachment Sham happening in the Senate!

27. Ackman419 says:

The defense is gonna be must watch.

• Ackman419 says:

I’ll stream it it and play it loud so my kids can hear it.
      (I stopped the stream a couple times during prosecution cuz the repetitive slam Orangeman was a bit much)

28. Reserved55 says:

Sen Murkowski

29. islandpalmtrees says:

Schiff is still wrong

Schiff Stands by Belief That FISA Probe on Page Was Legitimate
    By Zachary Stieber
    December 23, 2019 Updated: December 23, 2019

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-Calif.), who insisted that Republicans were wrong about abuse of the FISA court, and who read salacious, unconfirmed claims about Trump 2016 campaign associate Carter Page during a congressional hearing, indicated he has no sympathy for Page.

30. Romans 8:31 says:

I’ve been flipping channels and watching some of the 3 Letter Broadcasts from the start [painful in the extreme]. The thing of most import to note IMHO is, as the Democrats keep repeating their same lying diatribe, the networks are aware their low information voter viewers are tuning out and they cut their ‘Peach 45 broadcast time down and JIP [join in progress programming regularly scheduled].

I’m certain this is a pre-planned strategy. As the Dems wind down, and as the Republicans wind up to full throttle, they [the 3 letter networks] will have established a pattern of cutting away already. Sure they’ll say it’s “What our viewers want”, but the true intent is much more sinister. It doesn’t have to be spelled out for this crowd at CTH, but they will effectively diminish the R’s message by editing their broadcast. Evil supported by Corporate media.

We’ll know soon enough if this is the case.

31. moe2004 says:

This “Manager” , blond messy hair and blue shirt has had the same blue shirt on for three days. She has a very poorly fitted jacket on over it tonight, what a mess! Can’t she get her hair fixed? What an embarrassing sight!

32. paintbrushsage says:

The House manager’s presentation and their process in the House is like a grand jury of sorts that is going to destroy the House and Senate. I guess our House of Representatives are like the new DOJ (impeachment inquirers)/grand jury(party in power), but the judges in the Senate get voted out of office if the audience (which is being manipulated by the process) doesn’t like their vote. Jerry Nadler’s behavior is the canary in the coal mine on how the Senate can expect to be treated by the House. This process is going to happen over and over and over. Justice Roberts surely he sees that the judiciary has been effectively fired.

• paintbrushsage says:

I will pray for the defense to defend the elected president and to bring light to illuminate the destruction that is happening.

33. cjzak says:

Wow, Mark Levin on Hannity just ripped Schiff and the Dems a new one. Good stuff. Laid out exactly what they are trying to do which is block the repubs from nominating their Pres. in 2020 and take back the Senate. Simple explanation and he’s spot on. It’s a full on attack to grab the reigns of govt. in full. Should be shared everywhere.

34. islandpalmtrees says:

It’s hard to believe that the Dems are well on their way to becoming the Wigs, in the history books, thanks to Schiff.

The United States Whig Party was founded in 1833 and focused on opposition to a strong presidency!

Professor Turley RIPS Dems’ Impeachment Process, ‘Will Go Down as One of the Greatest Historic Blunders of a House of Congress’ (VIDEO)

35. Hans says:

Schiff pandering to everone on the senate floor… let me re-read the transcript.. and instead of reading it … blah …blah.. President thinks he’s owed something… Schiff mind reading again.

36. hawkins6 says:

37. Hans says:

Wow choosing Rudy before deep state makes him dangerous..reason for impeachment… Schiff going nuts..

38. WeThePeople2016 says:

39. Sherri Young says:

Adam Schiff is truly being anything but cautious. He is going through the call transcript almost line by line after saying that it really is not a call transcript. Claims the transcript is not complete even though Vindman who listened in said it was complete.

Saying that the only reason the aid was released to Ukraine was because of the Dimms.

Doesn’t Schiff remember his “parody” of the call transcript at the start of the HPSCI hearing with the acting DNI?

Trumps attorney’s likely already have that foolish video ready to go. If witnesses are called, Cipollone and Sekulow can call Devin Nunes to testify as a fact witness. Then, they can call Schiff, put him under oath, and pound him into the ground.

Schiff is playing a dangerous game.

40. Ackman419 says:

This will go down as the largest failed political insurrection in US history.
    My kids will be telling their grandkids about the time, back in ‘20, that a bunch of commie traitors tried to take down the Greatest President of the Century.
    I pray the criminals go to prison.

41. Sherri Young says:

Anyone listening to the call-in portions on C-SPAN?

The first guy tonight was so upset thinking PDJT was corrupt and about to destroy the country that the man broke down in tears.

Earlier, a man who has been a convicted felon who had accepted Jesus, cleaned up his life, and gone into social/public service after his release. He had been a gang member before going to prison. After getting out, he got a position interfacing with gang members. Also was involved in a gun buyback and proud of that. Tonight, he stated that he confessed to his crimes. The idea that of not calling witnesses bothers him terribly.

It is going to be important for the Republicans to explain the legal defects in this case so that 12 year-olds can understand and agree with. It is troubling that common citizens are getting so emotional but not knowlegable.

42. dogsmaw says:

43. Garavaglia says:

Didn’t watch a moment of this today. Consequently..it was a very good day. Coincidence?

44. Hans says:

In Schiff closing statement he called for trump to be impeached so that he could not run in 2020. PDT was dangerous because he listened to Rudy instead of Wray and the experts in the state dept. that was dangerous. He then went on to Russia had possibly hacked Burisma and they could have planted fake information on the computers that could cause a lot of damage.

Schiff is obviously trying to get ahead of Rudy’s proposed disclosures tomorrow. He was out of control. He must have a pretty good idea what Rudy will disclose ….if I remember the money laundering flow to a company that he has stock in.

He said that China could offer him things and PDT would give China trade favors. In other words PDT could be corrupted and not serve the citizens. A typical Democratic slime job.

• Jase says:

Did he mention that the President also barbecues puppy patties and kitten burgers every Saturday on the White House lawn?
      Throwing together the ‘Russia hacked Burisma’ bull rush at the last minute is a Fusion GPS special order.
      Sadly for Sniffy, he’s cried Russian wolf so many times,that dog just isn’t going to hunt any more.

45. dogsmaw says:

46. Sherri Young says:

I kid you not. Chuckie said this. Also fell all over himself praising Schiff.

• Matthew LeBlanc says:

I’m convinced they have some sort of magic 8 ball that gives them these stupid combination of catch phrases. Shake it up and let’s see we have “insurmountable conspiracy theory right wing loyalty corrupt Russia” then go find fake news camera.

47. Troublemaker10 says:

I’ve been seeing all the tweets and articles calling out the Dems for lying on their impeachment presentation today.

I think the Senate is gonna be mad once they see how much spin, lies, and manipulations they threw at them come Saturday.

I hope part of the defense videorama includes video of the actual House reps voicing deception with the video or docs showing it was a lie .

Things like this: