Second Session – Day Two – Senate Impeachment Trial – 3:50pm Livestream…

To assist in page-load-time we’re breaking up the Senate Impeachment discussion threads.

There will be 24 hours of presentation by House Impeachment Managers (over 3 days); 24 hours of presentation by Defense team (over 3 days); 16 hours of Senate questioning; 4 hours of closing arguments, equally divided; and then a Senate debate/vote on further motions to include witnesses. If there are going to be witnesses, they will first be deposed prior to testimony. No witness testimony will be permitted without first being deposed.

The Senate Trial continues today with the second session at 3:50pm EST, continuing with with opening arguments by House Impeachment Managers.

PBS Livestream LinkFox News Livestream LinkFox BusinessCSPAN Link

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Donald Trump, Election 2020, Impeachment, Legislation, Live Streaming, media bias, Notorious Liars, President Trump, Professional Idiots, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized, USA. Bookmark the permalink.

537 Responses to Second Session – Day Two – Senate Impeachment Trial – 3:50pm Livestream…

1. Raised on Reagan says:

Someone should get Jay Seculow a laser pointer. He’d drive Schiff nuts chasing the red dot around the Senate floor.

2. Deplore Able says:

Shifty Schiff is discussing the phone records of all of these phone calls. Just wondered how he introduces those records into evidence without laying some foundation concerning where they came from. He should be required to identify the source of those records and the means he used to acquire them.

That would be interesting.

3. Somebody's Gramma says:

I did it. I watched from the time it started – something like 7 hours of listening. What was interesting is the Democrats revealing how they do business, LOL. They are the #resistance and they are embedded in every agency and in every country, waiting for the dog whistle to tell them what to do. They enjoy incredible amounts of power, handle unfathomable amounts of our taxpayer dollars, perceive themselves to be above reproach, such intellectuals, so elite. Boom! We elect a real Leader and they are having hissy fits over him exerting his Executive power for the benefit of We the People. LOL. Bummer, did all your money laundering dry up in Ukraine? Russia, Russia, Russia, “debunked” conspiracy theories (wouldn’t it be glorious if the servers in Ukraine were turned over to the DOJ and prove them all wrong?), etc etc etc… sorry for rambling, my brain is absolutely fried. Since I’m very in tune with what goes on, every time Schiff for brains lied about something I yelled loudly “You liar!!!!” And the “House Managers”, O.M.G. it was as if they were auditioning for their first legal job – reminded me of a high school debate team. Seriously, they did look really dumb, parroting off their made up “facts”. Do any of these people think for themselves? And that guy from Colorado… wow, how did he get elected?? “The Ukrainian solders wearing tennis shoes at the front line… facing off with Russia…” That would be on Obama you idiot, and maybe the George Soros puppets in Ukraine. So, there you go, same old sh*t, different day. All about protecting their money laundering and the Biden family. That’s it. That’s all it was today. And then there’s our magnificent President who keeps working no matter how ridiculous and intense the attacks are. Only a New York businessman could withstand their dirty tricks! We done good folks. Trump is worth every penny!!!!! Now, let’s vote the rest of the bums out! #MAGA #KAG #2020

• Dances with Wolverines says:

Thank you for your report and sacrifice.

• Robert Smith says:

Thank you for your service.

• Sherri Young says:

For Trump, moving forward with his agenda surely must be sweet revenge in itself. These coupsters are doing backflips trying to keep PDJT from being able to govern. Trump rolls on. They’ll continue their Resistance efforts during the next five years and continue to lose to PDJT.

• WhiteBoard says:

the servers will be turned over,
      and the DEMS will say ‘see the collusion we warned about is here, they are stealing the election with fabricated servers”’

Schiff even went so far to say Ukraine would work with Russia to effect the election (to deflect the ukraine interference if its ever found, well someone arrested for it)

• Thank you for watching! And your synopsis of the proceedings, which is right on. Is it ove yet?

• L4grasshopper says:

How many packages of Tums did you consume???

• Parker Longbaugh says:

After watching the House Managers I can safely report my dislike and distrust of every human being associated with the Democratic party has been validated.

• Jorizabeth says:

Take a spa day, my dear! You did great! Thanks!

• ms doodlebug says:

Lol. Listening to Schiff drone on and on literally put me to sleep for awhile. I’ll have to watch replays of the parts I missed. He’s relying heavily on Sondland’s testimony. Here’s Schiff’s problem…

“In an exchange with Rep. Michael Turner (R.-Ohio), Amb. Gordon Sondland conceded in testimony today that “no one on this planet”—as Turner put it—told him that President Donald Trump was tying U.S. aid to Ukraine to Ukraine’s agreeing to investigate the 2016 election, the Bidens, or Burisma, the Ukrainian company that had hired Hunter Biden, the son of former Vice President Joe Biden.

“So, you really have no testimony that ties President Trump to a scheme to withhold aid from Ukraine in exchange for these investigations?” Turner asked Sondland at one point during his questioning.

Sondland replied: “Other than my own presumption.”
      “Which is nothing,” Turner responded.”

No wonder Bolton didn’t want anything to do with the ‘drug deal’ Sondland was pushing. It would surprise me if Sondland hasn’t come to the attention of Durham and AG Barr.

• Sherri Young says:

Castor’s assessment of Sondland’s testimony was not positive at all. Said Sondland was something like “all over the map”. I agree. Sondland’s testimony was tuned to whoever was asking the questions.

• Hans says:

There were AntiFa demonstrators at his hotel in Oregon. Sorta like intimidating..

• Sherri Young says:

There were three women who came out a few days after his testimony to accuse him of sexual impropriety at various points prior to becoming a special ambassador. Somebody tried to make an example of what happens to persons who go against the narrative, IMO.

4. NJF says:

NJF says:
    January 22, 2020 at 7:43 pm
    I’m just now looking at this Schiff show on Twitter & I can actually feel my blood pressure rising.

And I generally have low blood pressure. 🤬🤬🤬🤬

5. milktrader says:

Schiff story hour. Everyone get your hot cocoa and blankie.

6. Admin says:

Why is evidence being presented during open arguments? Opening arguments are for laying out your case and testimony would be the actual presentation of evidence. This whole shit show shows what a farce our legal system has devolved to.

• Sean Supsky says:

Well, because they know they can’t present it otherwise, and, well, we all know that dems cheat at everything….the soulless hellions

• Admin says:

It’s just ridiculous. I am cool if Schiff lies through his teeth in his opening statements because the actual presentation is where he will be required to provide evidence. Instead, we get the same crap over and over. It’s driving me insane.

• Sean Supsky says:

That’s what they are counting on

• zekness says:

bingo Sean..

it isn’t clever..it’s not meant to actually succeed in the classical way “we” assume success really is.

this is a gambit…a sham..a manufactured fraud..a deceit…a charade..a show…

the dems are putting so much effort to confuse and mangle the truth, because it creates chaos for the masses that can’t ordinarily have the patience or the memory or the discipline to wade through it and retain the central matters of this case.

what the democrats are interested in, is creating white noise….the sleepy tome in on purpose.

what they don’t want americans and their constituents to remember are two basic truths:

a. there is NO CRIME committed behind this impeachment.
            b. the democrats can’t actually achieve what they promised they could deliver.

so, it’s noise…hand waving..and oh look, Haley’s comet..look over here.

before this nears the end, and we are seeing some of it already, the narrative will be to drive home that the senate is a fraud and not respecting rule of law.

rule number one in the alinsky plan: accuse your opposition for the misconduct you commit…divert attention and place blame on your opposition for your own failures.

It’s a liars game. the fraud squad will not fair well in the end.

the hammer is about to come down heavy, hard and with a deafening thunder.

Americans are restless..they have been let down, beat up, abused, led into the wilderness, got sold, underpaid, been beat up, gettin took, gettin had, for send hand made up stories of promises that will never be fulfilled.

sure, they will hate the President isn’t impeached..and they will also hate the winning of the day by the GOP senate….nothing is going to change those spots.

but more importantly, they will loathe the failures of the dumb, impotent, DIM leadership that is ultimately responsible for mocking them and failing to deliver.

this will be noticed at the next election as I will predict with certainty, we are not going to see anything close to the turnout that obama 1 and 2 and the 2016 cycle. The left will just not participate. And some might even cross over to the winning right side of the universe.

because NOBODY…NOBODY likes a loser…

and this is epic losing…with streaks that defy anything close to competing.

this will not be ignored by the left base.

• Sean Supsky says:

That’s quite true, zekness, I agree with your assessment. It is unfortunate though that some people refuse to research the truth on their own and find that the Dems are in fact lying.

• Seneca the Elder says:

Admin- I really have been trying to watch as much of this monstrosity as I can, but honestly, it’s the exact same production that Schiff-head & Co. put on in the House during their last engagement. Nothing but outright lies and propaganda.

Meanwhile, our President Trump is cool as a cucumber. Nothing gets in his way as he moves mountains and changes history. We are so lucky to have him.

• thedoc00 says:

The axiom about repeating lies often enough being deployed. Besides, what else do the democrats have to say??

Schiff buried much of the evidence actually collected by the House and only selectively release bits of it to support their narrative (not even worthy of being called a summary or cough cough a transcript). Hopefully the President’s legal team spends time with the Republican House members to list all the evidence suppressed by the Democrats and highlights the fact the House Democrats started with “Guilty” and went from that point in their impeachment process, which is counter to their constitutional duty to investigate to to determine of their “impeachment resolution” is correct based on all evidence gathered.

• Sean Supsky says:

It may perhaps be the best defense to present, yet it would entail long hours of boring droning, which will turn people away from listening.

Definitely, the DEMs in our population will probably not even watch.

I think that short, mnemonic rebuttals would work better. These will stick will people longer.

Just my opinion.

• Magabear says:

Maybe cuz Pencil Neck is watching the shampeachment ratings nosedive……..has to get as many lies in before no one is watching anymore. 😉

7. linda4298 says:

8. Ausonius says:

Red Skelton over 50 years had a joke I still recall. It was used during one of his Clem Kadiddlehopper* skits.

Farmer: Clem, how did you ever get to be so stooopid?!

Clem: It was easy! I got friends in Congress! 😉 🙂

Nothing has changed: if you want stooopidity, look to Congress! Especially the DEMS.

On the other hand, how on earth do so many stooopid and incompetent people get elected to Congress? The local electorate is not paying attention?

* In Ohio, Michigan, and Indiana, a slang term for Southerners (especially from Kentucky, Tennessee, West Virginia) was “briarhopper,” which meant basically hillbilly, country bumpkin. Red Skelton, a Hoosier, was gently referring to it with “Kadiddlehopper.”

9. Somebody's Gramma says:

Oh, and my other thought was they’re all pissed that their spy ambassador got recalled. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Monitoring your political opponents, a.k.a. SPYING, from another country is apparently not as cool as it once was (here’s looking at you Obama).

10. hoosiertruthfan says:

Two comedians I miss deeply are Red Skelton and Bob Hope.

• JohnCasper says:

RED SKELTON’S RECIPE FOR THE PERFECT MARRIAGE

1. Two times a week we go to a nice restaurant, have a little beverage, good food and companionship. She goes on Tuesdays, I go on Fridays.
      2. We also sleep in separate beds. Hers is in California and mine is in Texas.
      3. I take my wife everywhere, but she keeps finding her way back.
      4. I asked my wife where she wanted to go for our anniversary. “Somewhere I haven’t been in a long time!” she said. So I suggested the kitchen.
      5. We always hold hands. If I let go, she shops.
      6. She has an electric blender, electric toaster and electric bread maker. She said “There are too many gadgets, and no place to sit down!” So I bought her an electric chair.
      7. My wife told me the car wasn’t running well because there was water in the carburetor. I asked where the car was. She told me, “In the lake.”
      8. She got a mud pack and looked great for two days. Then the mud fell off.
      9. She ran after the garbage truck, yelling, “Am I too late for the garbage?” The driver said, “No, jump in!”.
      10. Remember: Marriage is the number one cause of divorce.
      11. I married Miss Right. I just didn’t know her first name was ‘Always’.
      12. I haven’t spoken to my wife in 18 months. I don’t like to interrupt her.
      13. The last fight was my fault though. My wife asked, “What’s on the TV?”
      I said, “Dust!”.

• Bucknutguy says:

Can I get a Don Rickles?

• Rickles found himself in Vegas with a girl.
        “She wasn’t anybody I would bring home to my mother, but I really wanted to score big,” he told Vanity Fair. “And my date says, ‘My … there’s Frank Sinatra! Do you know him?’ “
        Rickles told her Sinatra was a friend, “which he was. But I made it sound like my whole life.”
        She didn’t believe him, so he walked over and asked Sinatra to do him a favor and come over to the table. A few minutes later, Sinatra walked up and greeted Rickles, who looked up at the superstar and said, “Not now, Frank. Can’t you see I’m with somebody?”

Jackie Mason: “Frank Sinatra saved my life. One night at the Sands, four guys started beating and kicking me within an inch of my life. Just when I thought I was going to die, Frank walks by and says, “That’s enough, boys.”

• jrapdx says:

Yes, they’re missed, among many other comic geniuses of their generation. Certainly seem to be very few of that caliber entertaining us today. Maybe it’s a temporary lull connected to the rise of humorless scolds so prominent among Democrats in particular. Humor and lightness are wonderful gifts obscured in the eclipse imposed on our culture by leftists and the media. Mercifully their time will end, it always does.

• Ausonius says:

Jon Stewart? Stephen Colbert? Ugh! Even on the few times when they are not pushing Leftist agitprop, they are not funny.

For one of the funniest of the old school… RODNEY DANGERFIELD?

• “My mother never breast fed me. She told me that she only liked me as a friend.”

• cdquarles says:

Can’t get no respect ;p. By the way, he was pretty good in Caddyshack.

• jrapdx says:

You’re right about Dangerfield, IMO one of the greats if underappreciated by the “critics”, just mouthpieces for the “elite”. The “new guys” you mention are indeed offensive to the senses of sentient beings.

It could turn out that today’s youth, at least some of them, catch on to President Trump’s often subtle humor. Sometimes I think they’re his secret target audience given how the “woke” crowd miss the point altogether. There’s hope a new generation of genuine comedians will rise from the ashes of the current wasteland.

11. JohnCasper says:

Even with all his big lies, Shiff has bigger lies to bring on, and then bigger still, and bigger still , and so on ad infinitum.

12. Beau Geste says:

We should have a “jubilee” every 50 years, in which we remove all congresscritters, and start over with only candidates who have never been congresscritters or in government employ.

The first order of business for the new congress would be investigation of corruption of previous “officeholders”.

13. A says:

Pretty sure I heard Schiff blame the “Russian Invasion of Ukraine” on President Trump.

14. Piper says:

I clicked the link and watched Sh*t for 12 seconds- who in the world can stand to watch the horsesh*t spewed by this criminally corrupt renegade party?!!
    They should all be stood in front of a firing squad for the damage they have done to The Republic!
    IT’S a REPUBLIC you stooooopid tools!

15. littleanniefannie says:

Maybe the Trump defense team should compile video of the House managers denouncing Trump as a racist, Russia loving man who deserved to be impeached before he was even elected. Not an open mind on that team!

• hoosiertruthfan says:

I’ve thought much the same thing. Like they are playing all their videos, play a few not so nice ones of these blowhards.
      It is something dear president has pointed out many times, Dems play mean, Republicans play nice and smile though the slights. I like that PDJT takes a stand and fights back and I hope his team will do the same.

• bleep21k says:

@littleanniefannie – ya know, I had a similar thought after cnn talking heads were saying how they “loved” the videos of President Trump being used during trail by the dem house managers.

I’d play one video mashup of “peach fawty fi” waters, green, hakeem (every racist voted for PT, and he’s a house manager), WP headline, zaid, etc. etc. – play this every 10-15 minutes over the 24 hour period of statements. Over and over and over again…

THAT would be too much fun lol – talk about triggering a democrat – maaaan!!

Have the President tweet it daily also…

16. konradwp1 says:

After three agonizing days of this, every Senator, Democrat and Republican, will be more than ready to impeach Adam Schiff.

• Mr e-man says:

They really didn’t think this through. They tightly controlled the process to fool their fellow Congresscritters and the media into impeachment. (They didn’t need much help). They somehow forgot to think about what would happen when they actually were challenged and couldn’t just shut down the question.

It’s a real shame they hung this on Trump “forever” but the blowback will be hung on them forever.

Peachy Pelosi, Ukraine Schiff, and Judicilicous Nadler really stepped in it. Next week will be a blast.

I wouldn’t put it past these turds to present their side of the case and then Senate Democrats move to “dismiss” so Trump can’t rebut.

• konradwp1 says:

I think even Republicans would accept dismissal over acquittal after three days, so long as they could be guaranteed the vote was bipartisan.

17. hoosiertruthfan says:

Golly, sorry for the typos in that last one! Time to stick to reading and not posting!

18. ChampagneReady says:

C-Span calls from DEMOCRATS ( or “used to be” democrats) are lambasting the democrats and this farce. It’s so great to hear.

There are still the usual some that have CNN Stockholm Syndrome. But a LOT are just ripping into the democrats. It’s going to be a payback on election day the likes of which hasn’t been seen.

One said “I was a democrat, I’ve turned Independent. Every time I hear Schiff speak, my stomach turns. I hear Pelosi, my stomach turns. Just let the man do his job!”

Another …. “Me and my wife were both lifelong democrats. No more. We are ashamed.”

lol …….. Trump couldn’t possibly have been given a better gift.

19. Somebody's Gramma says:

My gawd…. Schiff is still talking… wow… do they really think they are going to sway a Republican senator? IF THEY DO…. (here’s looking at you Romney, Murkowsky, Collins), then it’s pure politics for them, not a conscious soul speaking. RINOs should straight away change their party affiliation to Democrat-Progressive or Democrat-Socialist rather than try to keep up false appearances. Oh, and I’ll throw Lee in there too. ANY REPUBLICAN WHO VOTES FOR THIS IMPEACH-SHAM shall hereby, in my mind and opinion only, be labeled a turncoat.

20. L4grasshopper says:

Question for the assembly: I haven’t seen “ristvan” post in a while. Have I just missed him, or has he been radio silent for a while? His take on all of this would be of interest.

Thanks!

21. milktrader says:

Adam Schiff is masturbating hence why we’re all disgusted.

Dude, go in a stall.

The august Senate has been soiled. And Americans are rightfully repulsed.

22. I cant stand more than about ten seconds of Schiff’s fakey egotistical supercilious outrage.
    Phoney, foolish, time wasting incompetent nincompoop.

Whew. Thanks. Rant:off
    I feel better.

23. mylabs5 says:

Here is something I’ve pondered over the last couple of years. Adam Schiff for brains did not instantaneously become the pathological sociopath that we see today. Those personality disorders he displays are recognizable during childhood. He was a prosecutor. He led a life. You know there is stuff about his aberrations out in the public domain. You know there must people in the know about his private life and public dealings.
    Where are they? Have you noticed that nothing…zilch..is out there about him. It’s very normal playing at these levels for lips to start moving ( people would be coming out of the woodwork even if just to get attention..ex: Epstein, Weinstein, Kevin Bacon, even the Kennedys, etc).
    Very suspicious, don’t you think?

24. Supkem says:

I would like to know why the Dems are more concerned about aid to a foreign country, and aid for illegal’s than with the well-being of their own citizens.

25. Tree Knot says:

Are any Senators playing tic-tac-toe? They are allowed paper and pencils in the chamber.

26. visage13 says:

Hmm I didn’t realize that the White House was required to tell everyone why they decided to give the funds when they did. Why is it Vindman or anyone else’s concern? These people make me sick. The Democrats are so pathetic they are using the NY Times in their arguments lmao

• TarsTarkas says:

The temporary stay in disbursing funds was just the excuse they are using for shampeachment. It’s something else that made them go full throttle impeachment, IMO before it was supposed to. And I don’t think it’s Biden.

27. 1stgoblyn says:

Lofgren just used a Washington Post article to show President’s staff were scrambling to justify withholding the funds. This clown is just as boring as Schiff.

28. mazziflol says:

Did senator Schiff just say…. “we cant trust the ballot box”?

29. CTH Fan says:

Watching Steve Bannon War Room and they are giving great praise to Schiff and his cronies and their presentation. They say Schiff is very believable and their layout of information is tight.

Steve is worried that team Trump will not have the flair, technical and visual display that the Dems have. Talk about a downer.

We need to bring forward the Elite Eight on the floor to dispute the testimony clips the Dems are displaying.

• 13wasylyna says:

Do you believe that nonsense….

• WES says:

13was:. Look the msm are spinning Adam Schiff as a brilliant new star!

So, sadly we do need to watch what the msm are actually reporting!

What you are seeing and what msm are reporting are from two very different worlds!

What you are seeing is not what the other guy is seeing!

• Troublemaker10 says:

I said it yesterday. The videos may be deceptive, but they are effective. Visuals are always more effective than standing there reading a script. They should show the other parts of the video that debunk the Dem partial clips.

I would also show parts of the video of the State Attorneys General Clip. And as a general wrap up I would stress that Dems have been trying to impeach Trump starting 20 mins after the inauguration and include the recent statements that if impeachment fails they will impech him again. Hannity had a great compilation tape. Show video clips of Solomon’s reports in Biden’s and Ukraine be (and OAN report).

The Dems are experts at deceptive messaging. Trump’s team needs to blow them away.

• WeThePeople2016 says:

Are they kidding? Believable? Are they watching the same thing that we are watching? It is not about flair and lies – it is about telling the facts. Team Trump has been precise in their responses and squelching the lies. Bannon et al. need to let the Trump lawyers do their job without already judging before they even have their time in the spotlight. Good grief.

• Robert Smith says:

They understand that sound bites and the compliant media go a long way. That said, this impeachment is Jeb Bush-low-energy levels of excitement.

• Hans says:

The art of war…look weak when you are strong..
      Heard lots of stufff… per Schiff we could look at all the missing material. If PDT provide it… or if the senate orders it by opening witness testimony.

The Democrats should have done this legally. So they have no facts and it is now story time.

If the Rino sell out the republican base there will be major problems. Virginia just proved you can no longer look at them to safe guard the constitution. I’m sure the citizens at fully aware what’s at stake. They are not going to be lulled to sleep by the deep state,

30. Ackman419 says:

Schiff is bluffing with his, “you can see it for yourselves, the president won’t release it” crap.
    I bet PDJT is tempted to say screw it Turtle, let’s make an evidence/witness deal.
    But his counsel and anybody else within earshot is saying, “Sir, just relax”
    That would be bad for Schiff, great for us, but risky for PDJT
    This is in the bag, so any emotional knee jerks are to be avoided.

31. Hans says:

Washington Post articles..grounds for impeachment …. also reason to overturn executive privilege. WOW George Kent we can have the FBI and DOJ investigate and prosecute……Allong with MR. Holmes

I’m looking to get some addition income.. someone says the Brooklyn Bridge would be a good.

32. Madi says:

Who is paying for those ignoramus scheming politicians hating us while our President is in Davos pursuing America first .
    In Davos, Prez Trump said “Nadler is a sleezzzzz bag”. Keep on telling the truth Prez Trump, 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻👍🙏🏻

33. 1stgoblyn says:

I did not see Nadler at the manager’s table. Has anyone seen him or did Schifty throw him under the bus?

34. Troublemaker10 says:

Lol. 😁

35. Chip Doctor says:

Little Adam looks terrible. Very tense, with bags under his eyes. Guess he knows he has an uphill climb.

36. 13wasylyna says:

This is insane….they get 3days to say the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over…..this sham needs to be short circuited.by someone with common sense. They have no case…no evidence and have charged Trump with a non crime…Trump cant obstruct Congress…the Emperoni has no clothes says a small child on the emperor schiff parade route

• IGiveUp says:

Honestly, what do the facts of the matter have to do with it? Half the country hates the other. The Trump-hating half will do anything to get Trump out. They feel he’s an existential threat to their hyphenated-American woke world view and/or to their graft.

If Trump wins in 2020, I’d expect to hear secession talk from some blue states. If we can divert that somehow to a “states’ rights” discussion, we may actually have something extremely worthwhile to talk about.

37. Not2worryluv says:

I still want the Night Managers to tell us exactly how our National Security was at risk with Ukraine.
    Were they going to drown us in Borscht or lob us with dumplings?
    Or spill the beans on everything that went down with the DNC and the Obama Administration?

38. JohnCasper says:

Image aliens visiting earth from another solar system. They land and happen to go to these “proceedings” and see and listen to Schiff (having leaned English from old radio broadcasts). What would they do?

1) Nuke the whole planet?
    – or –
    2) gas the whole planet?

39. Zydeco says:

Hours and hours of this Schitt. Someone must really have someone to hang over the heads of these Democommunists. The corruption must be staggering beyond belief. At the same time they seem supremely confident that nothing will harm them coming from Barr/Durham.

40. Where’s Jerry???

New t shirt??

41. milktrader says:

Schiff hell is rested

42. Zorro says:

This is just like the old tv show “Night Court. Unfortunately I’m extremely disappointed that there is no Markie Post.

43. Publius2016 says:

had the misfortune to actually see SHAMPEACHMENT while eating out…Schifty Schiff looks like Schiff…the videos of taking heads made ZERO SENSE…like what exactly can an Ambassador or Diplomat say when the ACTUAL TRANSCRIPTS were released???

its like having someone tell you about your sister’s best friend’s wedding…

44. zekness says:

Senator Cruz on the news earlier today….

I am so glad this guy isn’t a decision maker in this saga. He IS suggesting that the senate should call for witnesses…made some relatively intelligent argument that Nadler opened up avenues to call for biden to testify and get him before the senate and determine his actions wrt Burisma.

Apparently, Senator Cruz didn’t get the memo. I am referring to the letter from the 21 state AG’s..they lay out the immediate requirement to put an end to this impeachment charade and it has wide support among intelligent constitutional originalists…It follows the law.

marking out any space to further elevate this particular impeachment is not wise and it achieves no gains…

those issues can be solved separately with an independent investigation…it does not and should not occur here in this senate trial. I have sent Senator Cruz that letter and have asked him and his staff to coordinate with the senate and get on board with what american want.

we want two things (at least): we want the president found not guilty…period…it that takes a dismissal on constitutional flaws…so be it. The house created this mess…and there is NO WAY IN HELL this crap deserves any impeachment level consideration. Vote to debate that….put the arguments on the table..be concise and to the point on the issues…and then motion to dismiss with prejudice..AND a call to file ethics complaints against the conspirators.

second, we want Biden investigated by THE DOJ…the senate can refer this matter to the DOJ for a formal official investigation. If it leads to nothing…which it probably might…(I am skeptical the DOJ is going to do much about this for purely political reasons..)…regardless this destroys and exposes the myth and misinformation commonly repeated by the press media and house DIMs..that Biden was investigated and cleared..this is absolutely not true…he was never investigated by any US official or court or by the DOJ…ever! Nor was his son investigated by the US…

these two things….dismissal of impeachment proceeding and the investigation of Biden MUST NOT BE ALLOWED TO OCCUR in this senate trial. All it does is continue to give fuel to the DIM arguments and it elevates and normalizes the fraud of the articles they signed.

dismiss this case….with prejudice..separately investigate Biden.

that’s the way it should be done.

a few weeks ago, I was thinking maybe this would be a good opportunity to get both wins at the same time during a senate trial…I was wrong on that opinion. And Senator Cruz is wrong about it too.

as SD pointed out last August, there a conflicts that cannot be solved with the House DIMS impeachment process…it’s a dead fish…kick it into the ditch and bury it…stop standing around looking at it expecting it to move around. It’s a dead fish.

the LEFT DIMS can go back to square one…this isn’t going to work and we should not give them one single quarter in this effort.

45. bessie2003 says:

Question – knowing that the Dem’s always like to plan things out for the long game, and with the unusual number of amendments that Schumer kept on presenting for a vote, knowing they were going to be tabled (killed), was

today’s performance by Schiff insinuating that the coming 2020 election could be rigged, as in how could we trust the results type insinuation, where most reactions I’ve seen online is yeah, bring back paper ballots –

my question is, is that the plan? Create a national mania of vote harvesting along the lines of the successful 2018 California vote harvesting (counting votes that came in over a period of time after the machine counting was done), and thus ensure that they control the vote counters and can mysteriously introduce boxes of :”found” ballots?

Is this their Plan B, because they had to know all along the impeachment articles are as phony as the invented conversation as performed by Schiff?

• bessie2003 says:

p.s. (my thinking is that collectively the amendments proposed by Shumer add up to a story-line to be used for selling the paper ballot/vote harvesting plan which I suspect will be introduced after this episode is over.)

46. lindann65 says:

So, tomorrow for eight long hours, Shift and his motley crew will lecture the Senate on Constitutional Law and how it overwhelmingly supports their flimsy Articles of Impeachment. Can’t wait! /s

47. Pokey says:

Impeachment day #2, House presentation – yes, Trump defense – no

Today I started out by taking a shower and then a crap, so not such a great start. Washed up the breakfast dishes while the wife was out meeting with her quilting friends at the Church. Then I gave the poor dog ( Welsh terrierist ) a break and drove up to a good dog park in the next town up the hill from us. Let her play with the other dogs until she bitched at one and our time was up. We then took a nice big walk along the river bank where the little bitch could catch up on all the latest dog news ( Who pooped here last was the main story, I would bet ). That reminded me that I had planned to check in on the impeachment today. So, I took the little pooper to lunch at an outdoor burger stand instead. We had a, no kidding, Gringo burger ( one with a green chile on it ). I ate most of it but the dog got some of the burger and the bun half without the cheese stuck to it. I got the cheesy half, my favorite. We then went home and I went out to clean up the poops in the back yard before I started my January watering of my God forsaken desert lawn that is trying to survive the winter. Then I went inside and sat down in front of the TV and the dog climbed onto my lap and we excitedly turned on the FOX Channel and the damn trial wasn’t even started yet. When it finally came on we both went right to sleep. But I did wake up in time to move my dad gum sprinkler to a new spot, so I saved water that way, eh? I still haven’t watched even one episode of the impeachment trial. My bad.

So all in all I have had a pretty good day and I hope everyone else here has fared well, as well. 🙂

• WES says:

Pokey:. Hope your winter grass is doing O.K.

A lot of folks who haven’t lived down south, are not aware that to keep your grass green all year long you have to grow a second crop of grass!

One summer and one winter!

• Pokey says:

I live in the desert. I literally have to water my lawn every 3-4 weeks in the Winter so the roots don’t completely dry out and die, leaving me with no green grass to water in the Spring. Grass turns brown and will not grow in the Winter in the North and the West (where I live) but in the North the roots will stay damp all Winter and sprout up green again in the Spring. In the desert, we get some snow in the Winter but it isn’t enough to keep the roots moist, so we have to water occasionally so we want some green grass to come up in the Spring. We can actually lose trees over the Winter from lack of moisture. We can’t run our sprinkler systems in the Winter because the sprinkler lines will freeze up and the result of that is usually real costly. In the Summer we have to have a sprinkler system because we would have to water by hand all Summer to keep the grass from literally burning up in the heat.

48. gsonFIT says:

Adam Schiff cited a WaPo opinion article with unidentified sources as his evidence that PDJT withheld military aid to Ukraine for political purposes. (Article was dated (09/05/2019)

Airtight!

49. CNN_sucks says:

Day Two. PDJT is still my president.

50. Troublemaker10 says: