Antifa Leftists Riot in London Following Massive Election Loss…

Following a major election victory for conservatives in the U.K. the Antifa-left start rioting in the streets again.  Proving once more that socialists do not accept election outcomes.

The vitriolic response from the British socialists resembles an almost identical response following the 2016 election victory of President Trump.  Same groups, same political ideology, same behavior, same violence, rage and expressed anger.

The inability of the progressive left to accept the outcome of an election is identical in both the U.K and the U.S.  Calling Boris Johnson a racist and attempting to delegitimize the election outcome has a ring of familiarity for Americans.

The decades of their united globalist efforts to tear at the very fabric of nationalism is being eliminated. The radical socialists have nothing to lose; the media is sympathetic to their objectives; their desperate need for a collectivist society is visible within their apoplexy.  They are afraid of the individual accountability that comes with freedom, and they’re damn sure displaying it.

Do not look away.

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Cold Anger, Conspiracy ?, Dem Hypocrisy, European Union, Fabian Socialists - Modern Progressives, History, media bias, Occupy Type Moonbats, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Socialist, Uncategorized, United Kingdom (UK) and Great Britain, USA. Bookmark the permalink.

392 Responses to Antifa Leftists Riot in London Following Massive Election Loss…

1. Russians hacked the election!

• zekness says:

there was a time when the guardian captured a modicum of respect…when glen grenwald left, disgusted by the corruption and lack of ethical journalism with that media group, signaled a critical point where the guardian became just another mouthpiece for the IC state in the UK.

I am not a particularly huge fan of glen greenwald, the person, or of his politics..But I was impressed by his courage and clarity in revealing many revelations the world needed to understand. For that he has my respect. I can appreciate solid reporting.

And frankly, I still have a sensibility that he reporting is authentic. I have serious issues with his position on politics, the gay movement, and some of his socialists leanings..but it is with his reporting that you find some truths not located in many other corners from the “other side”.

the guardian however, has become nothing more than a misinformation and “catch and release” program for its leftist statists prerogative.

Unfortunately, the guardian still represents itself, and many viewers still consider it, as the presenter of bare all exposure of corruption….

the guardian is a good case study in examining what happens when a news org deals with scoops of gargantuan importance…only later to fold under the weight of the very interests it was caused to expose.

sad but true.

• rcogburn says:

If I were a Brit, I’d take this very seriously. It sounds very much like they have been laying the same “Russia hacked the election we didn’t” like train tracks to deploy in the UK and subvert elections.

• Murray Smith says:

UK elections are paper based on a registered address, there can be corruption on postal votes and illegals who have registered but that’s about it, as for the MSM – same as yours, a disgrace. This election is very similar to that which gave you Pres Trump, people sick of being manipulated, lied to and Govts acting in the EU interest instead of the British interest

• Alfred Barnes says:

Boris has an ally in Trump, it was the sub plot of the recent NATO summit. Congratulations on an historic win. I’m sure it’s much the same way Americans were waking up to the news Trump had indeed won, against all odds, although not so much when you peel back the layers of the Clinton astro turf campaign. Lot’s of insurance policies.

• Patrick Healy says:

Yes Gipper the loosers are already saying that.
      Sundance left one little point o Utah above
      “Same groups, same ideology — same Soros money”

• Sugarhillhardrock says:

Command and control, Patrick.

It will be the key aftermath event, when it is realized by the majority of citizens in the UK and in America that the anti nationalist money fountains who foment the disintegration of previously well ordered societies must be dealt with.

Soros and his ilk have a right to free speech here in the states, but they have no right to fund rage and violence, or to infiltrate Governments with their hand picked operatives. Nor do they have a right to fund an army of destructive and violent nere do wells bent on anarchy and injury to our nations.

The funding of sedition must be put down. It is not speech. It is action to erode away the foundation of order to impose a failed system of totalitarian control.

We know who these people are. They have to be brought to justice.

Its governments responsibility to do so, or else.

• andrewalinxs says:

You joke but Chris Steel is really peddling a Russia interfered on behalf of Tory narrative.

• bertdilbert says:

Boris met with Trump and Trump is a Putin puppet and Boris was there when those nasty girls peed on the bed Obama slept in…. Chris Steele, expert in Russian disinformation has it all down in a new packet of BS…

• clive hoskin says:

I hope the Brits are prepared to deal harshly with these thugs.That seems to be the only way for Antifa to get the message that the Brits have had enough.I wish them well,as I’m sure all of us in the FREE world do.Well done.

2. maggiemoowho says:

ANTIFA needs to be named a Terrorist Organization pronto. This violence has to stop.

3. The guy with mask in last pic – is that a fanny pack its wearing?…to a riot?

These people are crazy. Hate them all. Sick of it. They lost, now what?

4. livefreeordieguy says:

Better get ready, Boris… This temper tantrum lasts for years.

5. gary says:

shoot em.

• J Gottfred says:

Unmask them, And then shoot them.

• barnabusduke says:

If we trusted our government to do the right thing, we wouldn’t even have to comment here or anywhere else about what to do about these jack-asses. Unfortunately, we DON’T trust that the right thing will be done, which is to squash this crap when it starts. Bullets aren’t even needed at this point. Ass whippin’s from our police, citizen’s, veteran’s. and such, without worry of repercussions, it would take care of itself!

• Dutchman says:

Or shoot them, THEN unmask them. Could go either way, really,….
        This is just a small taste of what we can expect, first in Milwaukee when Dem party doesn’t nominate their chosen candidate, and then in November when America reelects DJT.

I wonder, when Antifa/BLM storm the convention center in Milwaukee, will the Police,stand by and do nothing, like in Portland, etc.?

• dilonsfo says:

I personally hope the DNC convention turns into a war zone. They deserve it. There polices created this crap.

• Dutchman says:

I have been predicting exactly that, since 2016 election.
            Mainly perhaps because I closely followed news coverage of the 2016 Dem convention,…..and, I remember the1968 Chicago convention.

The superdeligate politiburo is NOT going to ‘allow’ a Dem/soc candidate to win the nomination, and the Dem/soc contingent will not accept anything less.

And that means,WAR.
            The 2020 Democrat Convention; MUST see T.V.!

• ann says:

Dutch,
              If our communities have a repeat of elite endorsed mob intimidation of 2016-7,
              does that mean we (me) should go out to protect the police?
              Will I know ?

• Dutchman says:

Mostly the rank and file Police need protection from the higher up politicos; the Chiefs who give them STUPID rules of engagement, just like the military leadership under Obama.
                So, looking at who’s the mayor, who appoints the Police,chief, electing a good sherriff, these are ways we can help our men in blue.
                And, everytime I see an officer, I make it a point to THANK them for their service.

It really CAN make a difference.

• Dutchman says:

The police mainly need protection from their political Chiefs, who give them rules of engagement as stupid as the military, during the Obama years.
                Look at who appoints your Police chief; Mayor, City Council?
                And look hard at who you vote for for County Sherriff.

Beyond that, EVERY time I see an officer, I make it a point to THANK them for their service.

It can really MAKE their day.

• No J, it is always SHOOT FIRST, “ask questions/unmask” later!

Trust me, that’s the best program too…

• mikeyboo says:

And there you have it!

6. Fix bayonets – no prisoners – halt or I’ll shoot – ball game is over.

7. Michael Kunz says:

Fix (pause) bayonets!

8. Johnny Boost says:

Given that London is basically a third world city these days, burn it down and start over.

• Realist says:

How true and the British SHEEPLE are bombarded from Cradle to Grave by SOCIALIST PROPAGANDA from Academia a LYING LEFTIST MEDIA and the JUDICIARY and ESTABLISHMENT. The UK’s PC PLODS are Islamophile, Homophile EXTREME LEFTURS and Boris and the ‘CONSERVATIVES’ are just LEFTURD LIGHT and would be on the far LEFT fringe of the DUMBOcRATS. .

• You’ve described the global problem. And yep, we have it too…

Does anyone know where the UN was created? I never hear about it anywhere.

It was here in the US. Cordell Hull, then sec of state under flaming @$$hole fdr drafted the UN charter that the evil bush 1 later told the general assembly at the UN “the American people would henceforth pledge their allegiance” to. The world sees us as “the UN”… the people on the net I’ve chatted with know our history better than most of us that live here!

It’s no wonder so many people worldwide hate the US. We’ve allowed those that do not represent us and their globalist masters to create this global problem. Instead of trying them for their war and humanitarian crimes we allow statues and tributes to the evilest people among us.

While we have an actual America First Patriotic badass genius as President, WE should be getting a ton of corrective measures taken care of!!! “hint hint”… 😉

• tucker7518 says:

It’s Londonstan.

9. J Gottfred says:

This is what we’re gonna be looking at next November when Trump wins again. This time I’ll be ready.

• Tl Howard says:

I actually fear that some voters will be dissuaded from voting Trump because they fear 4 more years of this. Some people are wimps.

• swampfox999 says:

Those tend to be well off suburbanites women and some millenial minimen.

• swampfox999 says:

Those tend to be well off suburbanite women and some millenial minimen.

• suicdeclutch63 says:

neither of which will vote for President Trump anyway

• distracted2 says:

That is not true. I am a female suburbanite and nothing short of death, will prevent me from voting for Trump again. And there are a lot more like me who will, too.

• piper567 says:

distracted, not too long ago I read suburban women were heavy contributors to Trump.
              I remember, ’cause I found it anti-propaganda…no surprise there.

• Nancy says:

Well, I used to be a reasonably well-off suburban woman with a college education, but I always voted Conservative, which is almost a chargeable crime in California. Now I’m a retired woman who lives between two country towns, one with 1600 people and one with a little over a thousand, in North Texas. And I’d crawl over broken glass on my hands and knees to vote for Trump again.

Fortunately, I won’t have to. That’s why my husband and I settled here.

• distracted2 says:

I’m still stuck in California. And some may say my vote won’t count but that won’t stop me from exercising it.

And there are still a whole lot more like me in this state. I will never give up the hope that we will take back our once beautiful state from the criminals who have done their best to ruin it.

• California Joe says:

I have many Conservative friends and relatives in California who have said for years that voting Republican is a waste of time. It’s as if the news media and Democrats have them brainwashed!

• Rhoda R says:

This year their vote may very well count – remember that a couple of states are vowing to direct their electoral college people to vote for the candidate with the most votes nation wide and ignore whatever the state’s voters themselves wanted.

• ann says:

Untrue, I am demographically well off, in enclave within urban zone and am totally for the Big Agenda and POTUS.

We are legion, but not represented in media .

• livefreeordieguy says:

It’s true, Howard… The new media narrative is that Americans desperately want “relief from the chaos” — and that means relief from President Trump… It’s the only play the left has… They have given the country a three (will be four) year non-stop temper tantrum and now insist that eliminating the target of their rage and anti-social behavior is the only answer (for the good of the country, of course)… Hopefully the voting public isn’t that stupid.

• boogywstew says:

I haven’t heard that from a single, solitary President Trump supporter. I believe it will be libtards who become disillusioned and not our side.

• Dennis Leonard says:

livefreeordieguy
          Funny statement with a name like that.

• Kaco says:

I was afraid of that narrative a couple years ago. Their campaign pitch would be, “it doesn’t matter, we’ll have peace again when he is removed.” i hope the People don’t buy it.

I just can’t believe anyone with a lick of sense would vote for any Democrat. Even our Ward Councilman was re-elected last November, he was originally appointed by Council when our former one had to leave the state. He’s a Dem and the person running against him was a former County commissioner. He even has one of those stupid signs, “Hate has no home here” in his yard. I can tell who the Dems are with those signs.

Also, one of our local papers had an online poll asking, “Are our ties with Europe irreparably damaged? Choices were, “No, when Trump leaves office everything will return to normal.” and “Nothing lasts forever.” Where’s the choice that it isn’t irreparably damaged, we are just asking them to pay their fair share?”

Again, this idea that things were “normal” before Trump. Obama and crew have done a number on this country. Even watching this 3 year meltdown. And what is normal about pushing Drag Queen Story Times and open borders free for all? And buying everything made in China because there are no alternatives? I’ve been doing some shopping, it seems every kitchen utensil is made in China now. Oh, I found some USA made whisks made by Best manufacturing, though.

• And the sick irony of those with signs that say stupid shit like “hate has no home here” is that it’s basically telling us the opposite and that “this home is filled with ignorant haters”…

Then again, I have generally considered that they are much more than ignorant, willful ignorance is actual stupidity.

And ignorance is only bliss to those that would use it against us.

• Kaco says:

Those signs are the utmost definition of “virtue signalling”. They are advertising that the rest of the community are haters. But *they* aren’t. We are all haters until we put our own signs up.

Sad thing is they’ve all been brainwashed by the media that POTUS is a hater with all the lies they’ve told from his campaign and on. Just like these sad sacks in UK protesting Johnson’s “racism”.

This is all because of our corrupt media, having been educated by our corrupt educational system. We are educating the populace to think like a Lefty. Something proactive on our side needs to be done badly. It makes it much harder to wake them up later. I have a friend who will never wake up and my husband and I have given up talking sense into her.

• ann says:

That was the selling point corporate Dems/Uniparty devised back in early 2017 for of Biden,
          ‘Don’t you just want everything back to normal?”, accompanied by his smug smirk.

• Dennis Leonard says:

Mr Howard,
        It is President Trump.So you are saying what. HumptyDumpty did fall off the fence.There are no wimps around here.

• WSB says:

People may say they are not going to vote. But they will.

• Maj says:

This is EXACTLY why the dim legislature in Virginia is in a panic to confiscate everyones guns as soon as possible, before the 2020 election riots.

10. Patriot1783 says:

Anyone wearing a mask or clothing in a public setting to intentional hide their facial features should be arrested for terrorism.
    That is their intent after all, to terrorize.

11. You are implying that commies don’t like elections ?

12. mopar2016 says:

I’ve seen a few articles that say that antifa is trained in Northern Syria.
    Reportedly by our great ally the Kurds.

You can’t play nice with these anarchist, you have to go Old Testament on em.

13. Investigation, who is behind the organization? Stop with the BS that it is loosely aligned. Send police to join the group and identify who is organizing and who is saying the money. Then arrest, convict and imprison these people. Anything less is an indication that the state wants and supports this behavior…

• California Joe says:

The FBI has infiltrated Antifa and the Occupy Wall Street groups for years the problem is will they do anything about them?

• JohnCasper says:

At some point, like by November 2020, join them as brothers.

• mr.piddles says:

Christopher Wray testified to Congress a few months back, and when questioned about Antifa, he declared it “more of an ideology than an organization”. Seriously, he said that.

So… how does one infiltrate an ideology?

Point is: if there were any serious consideration to treating Antifa as the National Security threat that they appear to be, then I have a hard time wrapping my head around such an idiotic assessment.

It’s only a matter of time before bombs start going off… as it is, we already have members and sympathizers fire bombing and taking pot shots at DHS facilities. What’s five more years of Donald J. Trump gonna do? Those people are deranged, organized, and dangerous. Period.

• Abolition Man says:

If the FIB’s have infiltrated AntiFirstAmendment they have probably taken up leadership roles and are training them with all the latest Progressive ideology and techniques!

• So it is said… how do we know and why would we trust the feral bureau of insurrection?

Maybe they “infiltrain” them instead… seems much more plausible to me at this point.

• kleen says:

Lisa Fithian, Soros

14. pyromancer76 says:

Thank you, Sundance. “Do Not Look Away.” They need to be arrested; taken off the street;jailed without bail; tried; and given very long, long jail sentences. They cannot be permitted to tear up civilized society with impunity. One strike. You’re out.

15. Super Elite Lt. Col. Covfefe999 says:

They have lots of professionally-printed signs there.

16. Mike says:

Small group love fest.

17. CanaCon says:

At least the police in London, who are not armed, did more than stand around watching.

18. JohnCasper says:

Antifa = Brownshirts 2.0

19. swampfox999 says:

Media darlings are rampaging again. The London mayor welcomes it–Another day in the technocrats’ and nomenklatura’s coming demise.

20. Jus wundrin says:

Dogs crapping in their own kennel. This will happen in our own BIG blue cities when the impeachment doesn’t happen in the Senate.

• Linda K. says:

I am hoping the “obstruction of congress” article will be knocked down by the Supreme court. It is common sense that the separation of powers makes it impossible to obstruct Congress, especially when they are proceeding without due process or fact witnesses.
      Really, shameful and the Court should not allow what they have done to stand. Adam Schiff, Jerry Nadler, and Nancy Pelosi are pathetic.

21. Impossible says:

To be a collectivist is to be faceless; so the masks are symbolically appropriate. Whenever this kind of spawn achieve power, free elections are terminated, opposition is exterminated, and logic is eviscerated. At least a generation or two are ground under; the most dangerous are their self-selected leaders hidden behind gated enclaves, next to these the hoards of bureaucratic cowards who join the ranks of their oppressors for their daily pottage.

22. The Devilbat says:

” Same groups, same political ideology, same behavior, same violence, rage and expressed anger.”
    Yes, yes and yes and the same people organizing and funding it. George soros strikes again!

• CA M says:

Glad to see this truth on here. YES—these riots are not grassroots. They are highly organized, paid thugs set to disrupt society. And Soros (and probably some others) are funding it. They get power and control,from these globalist policies that keep the rest of us broke, sick, and afraid.

23. A2 says:

😂😂😂😂

DPRK News Service
    @DPRK_News
    16h16 hours ago

English workers party leader Jeremy Corbyn to undergo period of exile, and head shaving, on collective farm in North Luton.

Will be forced to wear the dunce cap of self-criticism, and to ride the Donkey of Shame.

24. mr.piddles says:

The Soros Army has been deployed. Or maybe these foilks’ various international activities is just a huge coincidence.

25. alliwantissometruth says:

“They are afraid of the individual accountability that comes with freedom”

Excellent description, and the absolute truth

They’re also afraid of the truth

Their feeble, manipulated minds are aware of the common sense truisms of nationalism and protecting your own interests, yet the heavy load of indoctrination which teaches them to go against their own interests, creates a blinding rage, causing them to lash out in an orgy of hate and altruism

In other words, they’re a bunch of manipulated imbeciles, useful idiots, too dense to see the realities of the world around them

26. joeknuckles says:

This is absolute irrefutable proof that the riots and protests in America are not Trump’s fault. In fact, they have nothing to do with him. It’s like he says, they are after us. He’s just in the way.

• suicdeclutch63 says:

well then, we should help. time to start loading magazines.

• zekness says:

we are past that.

its range day.

and its force protect and readiness drills.

in my own parish (we don’t have counties here…), there are two planned civil disturbance exercises being conducted. They are announced to the public so there is no confusion about the nature of the very public demonstration of law enforcement and inter-agency participation. These drills are going to be conducted at all the typical “demonstration” centers and public locations.

this will have two main effects:

a. test and evaluation of rule of engagement
        b. demonstrate that civil unrest and violence should go shopping elsewhere, because it’s not going to end well for masking wearing concrete block throwers.

here, we anticipate the violent act….even when the risks are low…we prepare to defend against lawlessness…

we do these things because it is the right way to protect our citizens and out culture from the outside influence of corrupt people who desire to bring division, mistrust, confusion, and violence into our civil, orderly, and normal culture and society.

we are also a people and a government who doesn’t get too twisted on the freedom of expression, the right to assemble, and of dissent. we celebrate it.

but we will not stand idle and wait for arsonists, attacks against our businesses, and mocking and attacking our police men and women.

we are a community first. We stand will each other..even and especially when we strongly disagree.

we accept the constitution and the law..We celebrate our rights, by our activities to legitimately vote on them.

streets wars, and mob violence is not permitted.

we are having these excercise drills because we anticipate this will become a problem in our city and neighborhoods.

we also do this, because we understand the threats of criminals that tend to exploit these anxious moments in society and take advantage of opportunities of weakness.

so we stay strong and vigil against those threats.

we are partiots…and we stand together.

we appreciate our law enforcement personnel, because they have not let us down.

and THAT makes all the difference in the world…truly.

27. Gov Jay says:

It’s nothing that a thorough hickory shampoo treatment won’t cure…

28. You don’t see too many of the black masked modern day KKK rioting in places like Alabama or Texas.

• suicdeclutch63 says:

I read somewhere that they were threatening to go down to TX. I was really hoping they would and the resulting @ss whooping would be recorded so we could all watch. This was just before the shooting at Walmart? in West TX. At the time I wondered if that was part of their plan. Didn’t that guy have ties to angry environmentalists?

29. burginthorn says:

Unfortunately most of these young losers are the offspring of the wealthy and connected. This is the reason they are not dealt with. Parents with big bank accounts and lawyers at the ready.

• suicdeclutch63 says:

Actually, the places in the US where they are most active they enjoy relative security from Mayors and Police Chiefs that allow them to riot and destroy in the name of the “resistance”. They get a pretty free pass here in Seattle.

• InAz says:

Yep. And AG Barr needs to go after these Commie SOB POS Bass tuurds state politicians for violating peoples civil rights by allowing AntiFa to run wild.

• Kaco says:

I just read earlier tonight in The Federalist about some Pastor on the west coast getting arrested for praying in a library for the tots that were forced by their parents to attend Drag Queen Story Time! He didn’t put up any fuss, only stated to the police that he had a Constitutional Right. He was taken down, charged, judge threw the case out, now the city is appealing the judge’s decision! Now this poor guy is going to pay to defend himself to a city that is going after him full force for praying in a library for the children.

The Left wants to destroy us and is making an example out of this man. Nasty tactics, like doxxing, ruining people’s business and livelihoods over memes, etc. This guy will probably go bankrupt. I hope someone can defend him pro bono or something, it’s so unfair. Just to go to the Supreme Court, that yes, it is within his right.

Just like the cake baker. All that money paid to defend against tyrants.

This is why Soros threw a lot of money into local and state AGs and prosecutors.

• California Joe says:

They got a free pass rampaging through Washington DC on Inauguration Day smashing bank windows, beating up bystanders and setting cars on fire yet the police were never there just the news media! They humiliated the United States and President Trump in front of the whole world and nobody in authority tried to stop them. I was livid. Why was that allowed? It was public knowledge for weeks before the Inauguration and no extra police were called in from Virginia and Maryland. No state police. No FBI or our vaulted US Marshals?

• ann says:

Yes, it was sickening to watch the validation of mob intimidation by our state and local officials.

Then, from the DoJ, we got zero intervention . Big letdown.

• InAz says:

Yep. Hitlary Clinton Vice President pick…..What’s his name Kaine…..his son is AntiFa…. being a good Commie like his daddy.

30. Magabear says:

The left, no matter where they are, all serve the same master, whether knowingly or not. And that would be Satan.

31. suicdeclutch63 says:

I have thought for a while that we could see a lot of political violence in 2020. I recently changed up my EDC to a backpack that can carry an AR pistol with a folding arm brace and a few magazines in addition to my CCW and spare mags. I have two small children and the videos you see of people getting caught in vehicles in the middle of riots are pretty scary.

32. gabytango says:

Brought to you and sponsored by S O R O S

33. Rgt says:

This form of lawlessness seems concentrated on the coasts and large urban areas where anonymity is the rule. In the small communities and rural areas this crap would be shut down within minutes. That’s why I live in flyover country.

• DebbieSemms says:

Perhaps but we have Soros funded groups here in Phoenix causing violence at Trump rallies, blocking roads to them, and bringing in false voter ballots. I Also recently noticed a presence from the “John Brown gun club”.

Unfortunately as a communist organizer Obama was successful. It’s disheartening that patriots are not equally as organized.

• InAz says:

@ DebbieSemms

👍👍

• InAz says:

John McCain was buddy buddy with Soros. Soros has his claws in deep in Arizona politics because of McCain.

Even the rural area where I now live had a Soros backed protest.
        Soros and his cretin family have a lot going on in Flagstaff, Arizona also.

• DebbieSemms says:

I agree completely ..We had one Soros funded funded open border group in Phoenix not only inciting violence at Trump rally’s but bringing in trunk loads of harvested ballots “Puente Arizona”.

• Dutchman says:

PHOENIX is NOT “flyover country”.
        The valley, collectively includes what,..20+ cities, and how many million people?
        I know, I lived in Tempe, Mesa, Phoenix and Glendale. NOW I live in deep red MAGA country, in NW Az.
        Antifa wouldn’t fair too well here, methinks.

• Dennis Leonard says:

Dutchman,
          I used too live in Prescott and built a house in Chino Valley.We left there and moved to WA,better job.This was in the seventy’s.We went for a visit to Texas,wife’s family.On the way back we went to Prescott to visit some friends we have known for 45 years,I could not believe the sprawl,Prescott Valley.Prescott was terrible,people living on top of each other.Chino Valley was about the same just a little bigger,it was always the sister ugly to Prescott.Saw our old house,what a let down.Anyway have a good day.

• Dutchman says:

Yeah, couldn’t pay me to live in Prescott.
            There is,still plenty of land available, throughout much of flyover country, for us deplorables who “can’t even stand ourselves”.
            I am much ‘closer’ to my neighbors now, with greater physical distance, than I ever was to my neighbors living in the city.

• suicdeclutch63 says:

I grew up in flyover country and I miss it.

34. DebbieSemms says:

Even with all the other reasons put aside…Not going after these subversive communist terrorists is reason enough to fire AG Barr and Cris Wray.

35. InAz says:

At least once per , week, I email AG Barr asking when the corrupt DOJ will be cleaned out, and when will Soros be investigated, and when will AntiFa, a Soros and Commie Dem backed Commie organization be classified as a terrorist organization.

I also email FIB director Wray asking when he is going to resign, because he needs to so hurry up and resign.

I keep waiting for the feds to show up at my house.

36. omyword says:

Wondering….if those posters were flown in from Oregon? Looks just like those preprinted Soros procuded “grassroots” posters antipanry was using last summer. 🤔

So organic. 😄

37. WSB says:

Soros Stooges!!!!!! Check ‘Fiona’s List’ed for hourly rates.

38. The Devilbat says:

This crowd of idiots appeared right after the election results came in. There is no way that it was a spontaneous gathering as many of them were carrying signs and banners. It was obviously preplanned and well organized. Note in other pictures of Antifa gatherings that they all wear matching black crash helmets emblazoned with the old Soviet hammer and sickle. They also wear the same black jumpsuits. Someone had to pay for all of these items. Someone had to organize their transport and quite possibly their accommodations. The police in both the US and the UK need to find out who the organizers are and who is bankrolling them. Soros is a likely suspect.

39. Kaco says:

I really thought Soros was going to be nailed after POTUS won in ’16 but nothing at all. He is funding this, he is a menace. POTUS was going to declare Antifa a terrorist organization, why hasn’t he done so? They will be just as bad as these, they have made havoc around ICE facilities. They are ruining college campuses. Why hasn’t this been done? They need condemned, instead we have Southern Poverty Law Center saying things like Focus on the Family is a hate group. Nobody hasn’t done anything about Soros and his minions.

The Constitution afford “peaceful assembly”. Stuff like this which we’ve all seen over here, is NOT peaceful and has been violence, harassment, and vandalism.

40. DebbieSemms says:

excellent info source. Click on follow the networks on front page…discloses funding sources, info, history etc on many leftist groups.

• InAz says:

During Obama hundreds of thousands of dollars, if not millions of dollars, were funnelled to NGO’s, mainly Soros NGO’s, to work against the Constitution, against law and order, against everything good…..all to push Communism. Still going on.

That non Constitutional organization created by Elizabeth Warren that Mick Mulvaney took over is another one…..needs to be abolished.

41. Raptors2020 says:

These Antifa guys are serious Marxist revolutionaries. To be a genuine international socialist (the worldwide brotherhood of the proletariat, and all that) you must be a globalist. That’s why Trump makes the Marxists crazy: it’s MAGA, the nationalism. And not just Antifa; the crypto-marxists who now infest the federal bureaucracy, like John Brennan and James Comey, are enraged by Trump’s nationalism.

Mussolini and Hitler were socialists who realized nationalism works better to excite the common man than class warfare. The Second World War, on the European front, was largely the international socialists versus the national socialists. Hitler realized the two strains of socialism couldn’t co-exist.

Just as Hitler used nationalism to lure the middle-class to support his radical agenda, Antifa uses anti-racism to fool middle-class liberals into supporting them. In reality, Antifa is a mostly white collection of radical chic, college-educated Marxists. They happily assault any minority member who gets in their way.

Globalism also partly explains how rich liberals like John Kerry and Mike Bloomberg can co-exist in a Democrat Party with socialists who want to seize their wealth, like Pocahontas. Whether multi-millionaire Liz is a sincere socialist remains dubious, but they’re all genuine globalists. The rich view themselves as citizens of the world, and their contempt for deplorables is fueled by their contempt for the common man’s nationalism.

• InAz says:

@ Raptors2020

👍👍

• Impossible says:

The observation you supply is extremely thoughtful; as these enemies to (Western) cultural norms, traditions, and joys advance their agendas through duplicitous and destructive linguistic double-speak it is always beneficial to clearly describe and assert facts regarding their dangerous tribalism as you have done here. Thank you.

• The Boss says:

There is a globalist financial elite behind ALL of this Marxist crap. And We The [Armed] People and President Trump are an existential threat to their plans. Those who have been financing, organizing, directing and implementing this attack on our civilization need to be thoroughly destroyed.
      Do not be surprised to see the wealth of the globalist financial elite and their subversive organizations frozen in the near future. That will signal the start of their destruction. Without money, they are powerless. To a great extent their money is already being removed through America First policies. I can go on with what else we should look for, but why tip them off beyond the obvious?
      It’s clear since candidate Trump delivered his “Slings and Arrows” speech that he knows the stakes, and the scope of what needs to be done. I’ve come to appreciate just what our President has done and is doing. I may still not grasp the extent of the threat, but I am confident I know more than most people.
      For example, Antifa has been around since the 1930’s, and it’s an international organization, in case our “current director” of the FBI needs a refresher. Antifa is part of the overall problem, and not a problem in and of itself. The overall problem is Marxism, and its seething hatred for free men and women everywhere, the rule of law and our Constitution. This is big folks, and it requires big responses.
      The leftists, including the scum of the earth media, are squealing like stuck pigs because America First policies are working. There are trillions at stake as we’ve read here plenty of times. Not to mention our freedom. Our movement is for all of the marbles. Be ready to win.

• John Good says:

Great Post!
        Without money these organizations will die!
        I often “fantacise” about “Winning Millions with Powerball or Mega Millions” & having enough money to change the World back to where it should be!
        But in reality most of us have to rely on great men like Donald J. Trump to do it for us!

42. Thomas Butler says:

These people aren’t about a differing philosophical viewpoint or even raging against unfair/unethical governmental practices. They are thugs. Disaffected punks who are used to promote fear and intimidation of the average person regardless of race, creed or political leaning. Last night I was in Crown Pub London and three such punks tried to do exactly this. Poor little boys wanted attention. They aren’t so bold when they are in a small group, unmasked and have someone, as I did, not back down to their belligerent behavior. The decent citizen is fed up and could see the visceral response of the other patrons. Good on them!

43. What’s that line from Blown Away with Jeff Bridges? Something about kick them in the shins so we can recognize them by their limo?

44. What’s that line from Blown Away with Jeff Bridges? Something about kick them in the shins so we can recognize them by their limo?

45. Arrest Soros says:

These subverts aren’t funding themselves. Just sayin’
    All financial roads lead to George Soros and his minions.

Infiltrate.
    Gather evidence.
    Prosecute.
    How hard can it be?

46. Mike in a Truck says:

Even Hitler couldnt stomach the Bolshevik Antifa and kicked them out of Germany. They found a home in the West. Here they are the militant wing of the DNC. Along with the propaganda wing of DNC- the MSM war is being waged against America. This is a Cold Civil War that will go hot after the 2020 elections.

47. Vito Romano says:

Know your state’s self defense statutes:

“All states have self-defense laws that allow people who are threatened to use reasonable force to defend themselves or others, and to avoid criminal liability from their use of force. However, each state has its own rules governing the use of force in self-defense, and any use of force that occurs outside the bounds of the state’s laws can result in a criminal conviction.”

Types of Self-Defense Laws
    Although some states use a blend of doctrines, self-defense laws generally fall into the following three categories:
    1) Stand Your Ground: No duty to retreat from the situation before resorting to deadly force; not limited to your home, place of work, etc.
    2) Castle Doctrine: No duty to retreat before using deadly force if you are in your home or yard (some states include place of work and occupied vehicles).
    3) Duty to Retreat: Duty to retreat from a threatening situation if you can do so with complete safety.

48. cbjoasurf says:

National Concealed Weapon Reciprocity and designating Antifa a “terrorist organization’ could virtually eliminate “Antifa” violence as bringing a club or knife to a gunfight would likely deter their violence. Since legal concealed carry requires restraint to the point of fear of one’s and/ or to protect another’s life before deadly force can be employed (MOST call it ACCOUNTABILITY something the “ANTIFA/LEFT” abhors). It ALSO requires a “clean” (non-felonious) CRIMINAL record in order to procure/sustain a concealed carry permit which would eliminate MOST if not ALL members of Antifa. If Antifa were to be classified as a “TERRORIST ORGANIZATION” by default mere documented membership in Antifa would constitute felonious behavior.

Bottom line a “GOOD” guy with a GUN with the means to protect oneself and/or others from felonious assault should deter Antifa’s aggressive & violent behavior.

• “National Concealed Weapon Reciprocity?”

Why?

I’m always amazed by the number of people who have been conditioned to ACCEPT the entirely Unconstitutional concept of “Concealed Weapons PERMITS”

If we need a PERMIT, it ain’t a RIGHT!

MOLON LABE