President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump participate in the 2019 National Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony on the Ellipse in Washington DC.

…“At Christmas we remember this eternal truth: every person is a beloved child of God. As one grateful nation, we praise the joy of family, the blessings of freedom and the miracle of Christmas. On behalf of Melania and our entire family, Merry Christmas and God Bless you all.”…

~ President Donald Trump

“More than 2,000 years ago, a brilliant star shone in the East. Wise men traveled far, far afield. They were a long distance away and they came and stood with us under the star, where they found the Holy Family in Bethlehem. As the Bible tells us, when wise men had come into the House, they saw the young child with Mary his mother and fell down and worshipped him. Christians give thanks that the son of God came into the world to save humanity. Jesus Christ inspires us to love one another with hearts full of generosity and grace.”

This entry was posted in Celebrations, Christian Values, Donald Trump, Melania Trump, President Trump, Uncategorized, USA. Bookmark the permalink.

52 Responses to President Trump and First Lady Melania – 2019 National Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony…

• hawkins6 says:

I wonder how much the wonderful Christmas traditions would have been diminished or further marginalized if Hillary had won. Christmas was on the ropes in many places after 8 years of Obama. A “Trump Christmas” is true in more ways than one.

1. sundance says:

2. 335blues says:

I pray for President Trump and America every night.
    We will defeat and destroy the marxist democrat party.

• Caius Lowell says:

PDJT good; Democrats bad…

• Val says:

As we drive around the Country, we’re noticing more and more streets and houses decorated for Christmas. Small towns are thriving and shining. People wishing “Merry Christmas!” instead of the “Happy Holidays”.

It aches my heart to remember what 0bama did to this Country and to see what the Democrats are still doing now.

I pray everyday and many times during the day for President Trump and all in his administration. I also pray for us, the people, that we keep our faith in God and He will direct our path.

KAG!

3. Michael Kunz says:

The majority of the Western world, and that includes me, vastly respect Potus, and adore Flotus, what is wrong with your Commie/dems?

• Cynthia says:

POTUS is determined to stop the corruption and the Dems’ gravy trains. Had he not been elected, they would have had smooth sailing to continue lining their pockets for who knows how long. (It makes my heart happy that our President and First Lady are so respected and admired throughout the world!)

4. sundance says:

5. Right to reply says:

Beautiful, and God bless them

6. Boknows says:

Marry Christmas to you and your family President Trump!

Thank you sir for sacrificing this time in your life, and taking no pay in working to save our country.

May God’s blessing be upon you now and always.

7. no-nonsense-nancy says:

I love her coat She always looks so stylish.

8. emet says:

I was hoping someone would make a “corn pop” doll this year. Btw, think the Bidens will break loose with a few gifts for the new grandchild?

9. cliffaheadwolvesbehind says:

Just donated to President Trump to let him know we are out here.
    They are wonderful but sorry, treepers, tonight I just feel sad.
    He’s surrounded all sides and I’m concerned we won’t be as ruthless in defending him as they are in taking him down.
    Wish I was a marine!

• delighteddeplorable says:

Well said, CAWB. Today is a sad day, which is not to say all is lost, far from it. But good grief, the harsh reality of the Dim agenda arrived full force today and their level of hatred is staggering and yes, it’s really sad that they’re attacking a man who does nothing but good. And his family, and his supporters.

But tomorrow is a new day and I believe the key is to look to VVVSGPDJT for reassurance and to God for strength and courage. “Once more unto the breach.”

• kittytrump84 says:

I worry also. I donated tonight myself. I feel it is the least I can do for Donald J. Trump, when he does so much for our country.
      This is off topic, but somehow it seems appropriate. I broke 2 bones in my ankle on Sunday. I guess I did a good job breaking them since I require surgery this coming Monday. I really have not had any pain, other than struggling to get around. Just getting to the restroom is exhausting and I have found myself reduced to tears on several (honestly, numerous) occasions, despite being well aware that others are in a much worse predicament than I.
      Today I had an appointment to meet with the surgeon at Walter Reed Hospital. My husband put me in a chair in the lobby and left to park the car. The lobby was decorated for Christmas and there were 3 musicians playing beautiful music on their harps. All of the wheelchairs were occupied at that time, so I propped my leg onto my crutches and closed my eyes, exhausted from the short distance I had traveled on my crutches. I opened my eyes when a nice young man asked, “Can I get you a stool to prop your leg on?” I noticed the young man also had crutches and saw that he had one above the knee amputation. He smiled at me and asked me again, I said, “I guess, sure.” He replied with a smile, “I can’t bring it to you myself – but I’ll send it right over.”
      I prayed thanks to God and humbly asked him to continue to bless that young wounded warrior who lost his leg for me and still wanted to offer me more.

• littlequilterkitty says:

kittyturmp, broke my ankle 2 years ago, so you have my empathy. But, what a beautiful story of one stranger doing something so kind for another stranger! This is the true Christmas spirit, a spirit that should reverberate all year long! Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

• rwilliams says:

Kitty, I can sympathize — I broke all 3 ankle bones a year ago — left, right and back of the heel. First thing you need to buy is a knee roller (Amazon is a source) — dump the crutches. A knee roller and a walker to help in transitioning to and from the knee roller is the way to go. Be cautious with the knee roller, though. It can go fast depending on the surface and it is very tempting to go whizzing down a hallway. Plus, on the bright side, now is a good time to read all those fat tomes you’ve been avoiding.

• Sara c says:

Cliffahead, I hear you and agree..we need to all band together …

10. beautiful and thank you president and First Lady,
    GOD BLESS YOU BOTH,

11. MfM says:

The White House was filled with supporters this evening. The Trump’s hosted a holiday party at the Residence.

Given the rules, the party didn’t come out of taxpayers pockets. So either Trump or some other group sponsored it.

• donna kovacevic says:

I just love your President and FLOTUS, such class and dedication to the country and not taking a dime from the taxpayer. It will be a very hard act to follow no matter who the next POTUS will be. PDJT is one of a kind may God Bless him and his family.

12. Mncpo(ret) says:

I just can’t love this family more!!

Bringing back Christianity to our House! I do believe it was a house of evil for 8 years prior.

Please always pray that the protective wings of angels guard our beloved First Family, they are, truly, facing evil every day.

13. Sarah Palin sarahpalin.com says:

Beautiful in every way!!!

14. Sarah Palin sarahpalin.com says:

Beautiful in every way!!!

15. Sarah Palin sarahpalin.com says:

Beautiful in every way!!!

16. TradeBait says:

Thank you for POTUS and FLOTUS, Lord Jesus.

17. Anne says:

Merry Christmas…God bless our President, Melania and their family… MAGA/KAGA!

18. letty bromenschenkel says:

If people cannot be decent, civil, fair, have values, character and principles
    they are not worth wasting 1 second of your time or life. The abuse of the TRUMP
    Family is beyond words, it comes from beyond evil.

GOOD n Decent NORMAL people respect humanity… WHAT dems are doing
    is coming from HELL…

19. Somebody's Gramma says:

Thank you Sundance for bringing so many pictures of our wonderful POTUS & FLOTUS!! I can’t imagine being under the kind of attacks this family has taken and still getting up to light the Christmas tree and inspire us with their courage. Amazing people!!! Much love dear Trump Family!

20. Deplorable Canuck says:

What a contrast to the unhappiness and hatefulness of the Democratic Left. Thank God for POTUS and FLOTUS. I wish them all a very Merry Christmas indeed!

21. MustangBlues says:

Daily The President attends to all sorts of executive office responsibilities, and cherishes the work of leading America, both the President and Melania govern with elegance and dignity and inspire us all with gladness that they are the Leaders of America. MAGA and KAG, 2020.

Stand for the President, He is for US, donate, help protect the votes.

22. Ivehadit says:

WE LOVE YOU DONALD AND MELANIA! AND ALL THE TRUMP’S!
    Prayers of protection and love, 24/7, 365 for all of you!

23. taxpayer here says:

Merry Christmas and God Bless you and your family Mr President and First Lady.

24. TreeClimber says:

Absolutely lovely. Tree wasn’t too bad, either.

25. TMonroe says:

The quoted portion of his speech contained more of the Gospel message than many nowadays from professed Christian speakers who take pains not to speak the name of Jesus Christ too often cuz tolerance etc.