Hunter Biden, Chris Heinz and Devon Archer created an international private equity firm. It was anchored by the Heinz family alternative investment fund, Rosemont Capital.

The Rosemont group described themselves as “a $2.4 billion private equity firm co-owned by Hunter Biden and Chris Heinz,” with Devon Archer as “Managing Partner.”

As Vice-President Joe Biden (Hunter’s dad) and Secretary of State John Kerry (Chris’s dad) negotiated sensitive and high-stakes deals with foreign governments, Rosemont secured a series of exclusive financial deals with those same foreign governments. Hunter Biden and Chris Heinz made millions.  Today John Kerry endorses Joe Biden:

In the spring of 2014, Hunter Biden and Devon Archer joined the board of Burisma Holdings, a Ukrainian gas company that was at the center of a U.K. money laundering probe. Over the next year, Burisma reportedly paid Biden and Archer’s companies over $3 million. Because VP Biden’s job overseeing Ukraine was too obvious a construct for the financial influence operation Chris Heinz reportedly cut ties with Hunter and Devon.

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Election 2020, energy, Joe Biden, media bias, Notorious Liars, Professional Idiots, Secretary of State, Ukraine, Uncategorized, USA. Bookmark the permalink.

231 Responses to Chris Heinz’s Dad Endorses Hunter Biden’s Dad – A ‘Protect the Family’ Decision…

1. Kent says:

….butt butt butt….the demonkrauts are protecting demonknautckraucy!

we must not defend attempt ourselves from them!…we must not defend our President from them!

we must kiss those silly twits arses…because they said so….!

Don’t you see!…$

No republic shall stand before their clustering….THEY CLUSTER! in the halls of higher learning!

Those who cluster reign SUPREEEMMMMEEEE!!!!!!…DON’T YOU SEE? CAN’T YOU TELL?

THEY MUST RULE YOU!…they must……..sigh….rule…….

2. Skippy says:

Highly monied people beget more family money. That’s the circle for the elites. Aren’t they lucky!

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

” Aren’t they lucky!”

Not really.

Matthew 16:26 KJV

For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

1 Timothy 6:9-10 KJV

But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition. [10] For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

• suejeanne1 says:

Just thinking of these little tykes – Hunter Biden, Chris Heinz, Paul Pelosi Jr. all being able to partake of the benefits of having a relative in the government – perks like having the use of Air Force Two, for example – or a Dad who is SO gutsy threatening to turn off American aid if a prosecutor is not fired – now that is juice! Man!

Maybe one of the tykes got wind of Hillary’s Uranium One deal and put this Burisma deal together and that was the way it was going, all right – very nicely and swimmingly without anyone having to shoot themselves in the head because Hillary got mad – Hillary didn’t get in the way of it – mmm mm

• ann says:

Fortunate sons? To outsiders, perhaps.
      Consider Kerry & Biden’s characters.

Hunter’s father broke loyalty with his brothers in arms. His generation gave comfort to the aggressor, expansionist Communists.
      The historical record clearly reveals our internal weakness led to NV tyrants intransigence during negotiations, A rural peasantry was indoctrinated, militarised and used as cannon fodder. One could make a strong case that Boomer gen fashionistas prolonged the war, and have much blood on their hands.

I don’t see our generation massively demonstrating & consorting with the enemy, by and large.

Unlike America, where Kerry dramatically marched, his semi allies inflicted atrocities on recalcitrant ‘counterrevolutionaries .
      Awkward truths much of America ignores is accessible in historical canon, front line vets & verified in intell archives. My uncles spoke harshly of OFFICERS, like Kerry, “drama diva”, while their front line troops, w jungle rot scars were spat on by their more “fortunate peers.
      I might add many of whom rose to their DC thrones by riding the Watergate wake, and further ridiculous hubbubs like the Sandinistas.

I’ll save my venomous observations of Biden for another post .
      🌸

3. Right to reply says:

You know what I worry about the most? The voting machines, that is the only thing concerning me right now.

• Victor Laszlo says:

That’s been my worry ever since PT won. I think it’s too late to fix it. The reality is: no matter the outcome of the election, violence is almost guaranteed, IMO.

• Daniel M. Camac says:

Rtr, So do I. This joke called Impeachment pales to what the Damnocrats have in mind. They will lie, steal, cheat and murder just to steal the 2020 election. Look at the sh*t that has already happened in the latest elections in Georgia, Florida et al. What the F is vote harvesting?

I didn’t mention CA because it’s already a foregone conclusion. Voter harvesting, ILLEGAL ALIENS voting and DEAD voters who somehow always vote Damnocratic stinks to high heaven.

I railed on this awhile ago and RIGHT TO REPLY has similar fears.

Whether people like it or not, this is WAR. No bullets fired yet, (Oh did we forget the DC softball shootout by a D) but plenty of physical violence from the Left.

We are a democratic REPUBLIC. We have laws and rules. The Damncrats are sh*tting on those rules.

If and when our VSGPDJT calls for support I will vote, I will speak and I will defend!

Enough is Enough.

• sticknca says:

No matter the vote, Trump will be my President through 2024.

4. Elric VIII says:

Maybe that’s why Joe Biden has been acting senile. He couldn’t be prosecuted due to his mental state.

• Kent says:

……he didn’t know where he was at much less that his son was clintoning his vice presidency?

• TradeBait says:

Yeah – I called that when he first announced. He’s never been qualified and really didn’t want the job. He just wanted protection during the two year run-up and by then be pictured as a dithering old fool unworthy of law enforcement’s attention. In reality he is acting and is as corrupt and evil as they come.

5. ganesh says:

They are all in it together. Biden(s), Hillary, Kerry, Heinz, Schiff, Pelosi ad nauseum.

Follow the money. While Obama was in and sending lots of cash to Ukraine to buy non-lethal weapons, all these suckerfish went along as well to “help them gain contracts and insight into the administration”. Basically on how to spend the money we were sending Ukraine. All of them or their familes have “contracts” in Ukraine. Not to mention China. And more.

That is why Schiff and Pelosi, urged on by Kerry and Obama and Biden etc., are going nuts. Because they want this never to come out. But it already has! Now they just don’t want it pointed out!.

Nadler on the other hand probably has nothing to do with this. He is just a fatlazyoldhalfasleepoversizedbagofguts that wants one more term. He has to do this or Occasional-Cortex will have him primary-ed out of office and replaced by one of the shiny nut jobs.

Just a comment backed by multiple CTH articles amongst others.

6. Kent says:

good thing Valerie survived…just think of the mess we would have had if the Kenyan became incapacitated….

7. You mean Chris Heinz’s stepdad, Sundance. Chris’s real father was 100 times the man Kerry ever will be.

8. Jase says:

Surely it is time to call these people what they actually are: Obama, Clinton, Kerry, Pelosi, McConnell et al aren’t politicians any more, they are the American oligarchs. Dedicated to accumulating money and power above all else, they care no more for public good or opinion than their Eastern European brethren.

9. JohnCasper says:

This is disgraceful! Have you Deplorables no respect for a man’s service to his country ??? !!! He wore the uniform of our nation and therefor gave you the freedoms you enjoy today!!! You all need to call him Ensign Admiral Biden, sir !!! Or maybe that’s Admiral Ensign Biden, sir! ? One or the other anyway.

“Hunter Biden decided to pursue military career, following in the footsteps of his grandfathers.”

This year, I’m looking forward to standing with our son, Hunter, when he is commissioned as an ensign in the United States Navy,” Jill Biden, the vice-president’s wife and Hunter’s [proud] mother, said in 2012. ”

“In May 2013, Biden’s application for a limited duty position in the U.S. Navy Reserve was approved. He received an age-related waiver and a waiver due to a past drug-related incident, and was sworn in as a direct commission officer. [Proud Father] Joe Biden administered his commissioning oath in a White House ceremony.

The following month, Biden tested positive for cocaine during a urinalysis test and was subsequently discharged.] Biden attributed the result to smoking cigarettes he had bummed off of strangers, only later suspecting they had been laced with the drug. He chose not to appeal the matter as it was unlikely that the panel would believe his explanation given his history with drugs, and also due to the likelihood of news leaking to the press, though it was ultimately revealed to The Wall Street Journal by a Navy official who provided information to the newspaper on condition of anonymity.”

10. Country boy says:

Remember swift boat Kerry.the same guy who was pictured decrying the war in v/n.from an old mass family with no money but a pedigree.interesting that he grovels himself from a poor naval performance to an unspectacular Senate career and then a lost presidential run.gets appointed by Hussein to be sect of state and works out the Iran fiasco.

But give him credit,he earned his fortune honestly, marrying a Heinz.we should be grateful this princeling will deign himself of the people to support old crooked joe (he married a rich one too)

11. dogsmaw says:

TheLastRefuge Retweeted 😛

12. islandpalmtrees says:

This has nothing to do with President Trump doing a bad job. It’s all about President Trump doing to good of a job!

People like Biden(s), Hillary, Kerry, Heinz, Schiff, Pelosi and more, must take our President down or face prosecutions. The Democrats are Lemmings, not smart enough to figure it out for themselves.

13. islandpalmtrees says:

You know, if these Democrats were to smarten up then people like (Biden(s), Hillary, Kerry, Heinz, Schiff, Pelosi and more) could be facing the same fate as Mussolini at the end of WWII for Italy. Hanging by their feet from light polls.

14. Genie says:

Chris and Hunter “raised cash in a fashion reminiscent of Al Capone.”

15. fractionalexponent says:

Trump is being impeached for interrupting the US State Dept USAID foreign aid money laundry extortion racket.

It’s organized crime, and it’s not just the Kerry/Bidens, and it’s not just Ukraine/China.

It’s how politicians get rich, and it’s how they fund their campaigns and buy voters.

Taxpayer $ > State Dept > USAID > NGOs > Non-profit leftist foundations > political campaigns > politician pockets.

16. JohnCasper says:

John Kerry’s FaceBook entry:

Hi there to all my admiring fellow bloggers. My name is United States Secretary of State, formally Senator, John Forbes Kerry from the great state of Massachusetts. You can call me JFK if you want. I was born on December 11, 1943, although people tell me that I look at least 20 years
    younger. It’s probably my great hair and rugged good looks.

I graduated from Yale in June 1966 in the top 1% of my class. To earn extra money during the summers, I loaded trucks in a grocery warehouse and sold encyclopedias door to door. That is probably one of the reasons that I am so humble. Over my four years at Yale, I maintained a 96
    grade average and received a 101 average in my senior year.

Before becoming the greatest Secretary of State America has ever been blessed to have, I was one of the most senior members of that grand and much loved and respected institution known as the U.S. Senate. Probably the only Senator who was even a little tiny bit greater than me and a little
    tiny bit more humble was my dear friend Ted Moore Kennedy. I also have a very high IQ. Very high. At least 250 on a bad day. Much higher than that creep who stole the election back in 2004 from me. I know that he stole it because exit polls are never ever wrong.

I am also a great war hero. I set all kinds of records for heroism when I was in Vietnam. I was grievously wounded at least three times yet continued to insist on staying in the fight when lesser men would have given up. I won the bronze star with extra V’s for extra valor and the
    Silver Star for defeating a whole battalion of NVA with my bare hands. Sometimes I feel like a had to carry all the water for those other ungrateful swiftboaters.

I sometimes like to chill out after a long day of serving the American people by having a double martini with my good friend Ted, although I can’t do that now as he has stopped drinking. We used to have a servant bring 21 double martinis. I got one and Ted got one for each of his fingers and each of his toes. Contrary to what some of my very few enemies say I never marry women for just their money. They must also have a pulse. BTW, did I mention that I was in Vietnam? I was also in
    Cambodia, so don’t forget that!

I would like to think that I am open minded, honest, polite, heroic, trustworthy and humble. And I appreciate the same qualities in others although I am realistic enough to know that no one else could come close to me.

Turn offs: other politicians who spend more on haircuts than I do. That is just not right.

• Pew-Anon says:

Please tell me this is his actual profile.

• Pale rider says:

Kinda funny but I need to point out some things.
      One, without trump we all would still be in the dark voting for the same worthless rabble and funding all the world. Trump knew all this, and knew Clinton would be rejected.
      Two, Kerry didn’t make it because of his appearance as an elite Clinton appears as a Hillbilly and fit the part, both Clintons are anything but, they are criminals of the highest order heading up our government the top crime ring in the world. Obama was chosen for skin color, but thats obvious.
      The elite choose who will head up the presidency thats the sick truth we have seen but condition ourselves to ignore, just like justice from our system on the rulers. Not gonna happen until the people make a big move.
      Three, people hate change and living with certainty is easier than going through all this BS meaning a good portion of this country may even see and know what is going on but will vote for certainty over truth. Go along to get along. Many get rich by participating and will look back fondly on this corruption for many years. That is just history.
      Think about it, Hillary couldn’t give a rats behind about us, our vote, or what we think about her, proof was her last campaign. No, she is mad at her own elite friends who said no. Trump isn’t supposed to stick around THATS the issue with these sacks of garbage. The MSM and the deep state thought they could handle him once in office. We shall see.
      One more observance. They play in the open now while we watch over their shoulders, millions of us. They don’t realize or just don’t care which IMO will not go for long.

• ann says:

Agree with everything you said except, WE were not in the dark, The UNIPARTY controls who appears on your ballot in either party and their “Party Leaders” manipulate Rules to ostracise those that dont play along.

Plus we now know of the broken firewall between DoJ & Legislative branch. This verboten subsystem is now well documented & established fact. The Senate and Feds have a subversive subsystem thats used to blackmail & spread dirt on whoever crosses them.

• Pale rider says:

I would agree with that.
          The standout on that and all of it from here to every corner of the world was Trumps first move on the chess board… MSM. He puts constant doubts in everyones face about who and what we see on the MSM. Without that those ballots would never be even noticed. Voter fraud, all of it just disappears.
          Our president is exceptional in so many ways. I know its not all him Myself give God all the credit “all good and perfect gifts come from above” but the man said yes to a challenge nobody wanted, I love the guy for that and I take it personal. He fights for me, just like I take it personal when garbage attacks him from the media. Anyway Merry Christmas to ya Miss Ann.

• ann says:

Merry Christmas Pale Rider.

your posts are new learning for me; you ground the often disturbing topics with spiritual belief.
            thought provoking for me; I admire your balance and strength.
            All too often I struggle & fail to do that , as you likely have noticed.

Ive avoided reading about civil wars, even though long time past, it’s
            too personal I guess, Anyway, & I don’t know how it’s related, but in my mind it is, and I decided yours is a better way to be.

Not that I know how to DO that, but there it is.
            I love winter, and Advent, & old Coventry carols, on string & flute.

17. pucecatt says:

Thank you President Trump for opening eyes to these sick people , some of you have known the depths of these evil people for a long time , some of us only realized it when DJT became President and shined a light on it for all to see , only if it wants to be seen , some people prefer to remain in the dark ..Thank you Sundance for continuing to enlighten us on a daily basis ..

18. fractionalexponent says:

We’ve seen this movie before. Obama bailed out the banks, then spent the next seven years suing/fleecing/extorting those banks. Rather than jail time, the banks sent huge settlement sums to leftist “non-profits”.

That’s what Kerry wants Biden to restore, the corrupt money-laundry racket that Trump is busting.

19. WES says:

So they want to put their corrupt country and world back together!

20. Pew-Anon says:

Of course, “the country…Donald Trump has broken apart” is not the America of We The People. It’s a different, foreign America, It’s he America of James Comey’s “Higher Calling”. It’s the America of the elite, technocratic class of “experts” who presume to rule over us without Our consent. A nation existing within a nation is the very essence of treason, and it’s sobering to see one of it’s treasonous denizens get carelessly so close to admitting as much.

21. Boknows says:

Just when you think Biden could get more pathetic….

He challenged an 83 year old man to a push up contest and called him fat, just because the man asked about Biden aiding his son who had no experience get a job with an energy company.

You couldn’t write a parody beyond these idiot Democrats.

And isn’t that what truly bugs us most, deep down?

The Democrats and media who are pulling us around by the nose…are idiots.

Thet say incorrect things. They show manifestations of mental illness. They rarely demonstrate any form of common sense. They are for murder in the womb. They lie. They stand for socialism, globalism and make up a new ‘-ism’ every 3 months to create another victim group. They are corrupt and Godless.

And so for the vast majority, we respect and are inspired by smart, focused and well intentioned leaders.

I am offended … deeply offended…that stupid, Godless, disgusting, criminal ilk have any position of power in our government.

They are losers.

These same ilk called us Deplorables. With that I say…

I am a Deplorable. I am Trump

Let these ilk impeach our President, then together we will be Impeachables.

Then I will proudly say…

I am an Impeachable. I am Trump

22. JB says:

If Kerry runs as Biden’s VP, then he can’t be investigated for his treason for undermining Trump with Iran

• ann says:

The standing laws, mysterious DoJ/Bureau standard for prosecution, and procedures within the Dept are human constructs:

In my opinion, the first step to fix this is to realise the Court & DoJ ‘s status quo is not a sacrosanct proxy of the Ten Commandments.

The system is broken, right? The law code was established & subsequently interpreted and manipulated to protect these creeps from punishment.

I view DC’s Insider club as UNPUNISHED CROOKS, in an incestuous network spread throughout the legislative, & Feds .

• ann says:

Plus, growing up seeing DC’s brazen charade is miserable; this drives much of young American adults & adolescents radicalism, cynicism and especially our very dark humor.

23. Truthfilter says:

The microphones are bad in this video (probably on purpose)—but Biden calls this man a liar and challenges him to push-ups. I wish someone with audio tech skills would edit this exchange. Rush aired it today on his show. It’s pathetic. I wish a campaign ad could made of it.

24. TreeClimber says:

Heinz… of Heinz ketchup? Please say no, that’s the best brand…

25. mike diamond says:

John Kerry is disgusting he should be tried for treason,along with joe,biden,and Hunter biden!

• mylabs5 says:

He should have been tried in the 70’s when he betrayed his country and colluded with Viet Nam. Then again in the 90’s when he and John McCain screwed the POW’s so Kerry could do a real estate deal with the Viet Cong government. And when he went to Iran to screw this country again with the nuke deal.
      Hanging is too good for him.

• lansdalechip says:

He should have been tried for treason back in 1971-1972. Anti-war demonstration leader in fatigues and the speeches he gave while US armed forces members were still POW’s should have been enough to put him away for a LONG time. Shame no one had the guts to try.

• Orygun says:

McCain was busy hiding his involvement and Kerry was a soulmate. The POW’s in Nam were just an inconvenient truth and had to be buried.

Leave no man behind! The soldiers in the field believe it but our politicians sell us out every time.

If “We the People” can execute these traitors it will bring some closure to all the crimes they have brazenly committed over the last century.

• ann says:

Amen, Orygun. I’d like to do.so for my former husband, uncles and older cousins, some of whom have passed on.

Kerry, as an OFFICER, gave comfort to the enemy, Betrayal, and a whole different level than the ambivalence of some of the haunted, quant , jungle rot scarred front line combat troops.
          He and his ilk prolonged the war, put us in a weak negotiating position with Communist tyrants who ruthlessly dispatched indoctrinated peasants like cannon fodder.

They validated manipulative zealots & , like Lenin, or Stalin, committed many atrocities, Coercion of ignorant rural peasantry, a variation of the Bolshevik political commissars whose machine guns drove Russians forward and purged dissonant officers .

They disgust me, that generation that capitalised on Watergate, & almost succeeded w Reagan again: ridiculous hubbub over Sandinistas.

Boomer hypocrites enthroned themselves permanently in DC & unleashed a ruinous dogmatic era of governance.

I learned this from my uncles, father, & read in intell archives, Reality is awkward

• ann says:

Lansdale, I post about that in some detail above, bitterly.

26. Charles Dodgson says:

I don’t want them to put that world back together.
    I told my wife before the election, “If the only thing Trump does is destroy the whole d*** crooked system, I will consider his presidency a success.”
    We voted for him precisely to do to the government what we expect the military to do — kill people and break things. Only politically, not literally.

If the uniparty loved America more than they hated us we wouldn’t be in this mess. But they hate America precisely because it allows people like us to exist.

27. mylabs5 says:

Pardon insurance policy.

28. Is Kerry grooming himself to step in and take Biden’s spot after Biden steps down because of medical reasons after he wins the nomination?

29. MR52 says:

All roads lead to SDNY. Sooooo, did Bharara get Devon Archer off on this?

Jason, John and Derek Galanis Pleaded Guilty to Securities Fraud, Sent to Prison
    U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara said: “John and Derek Galanis conspired to have more than $70 million worth of stock issued, hiding Jason Galanis’s control of those shares, so that they could cash out at the expense of unwitting victim investors. Today, they have been sentenced to prison for their securities fraud.”

We have Archer here:

Three Convicted In Manhattan Federal Court For The Fraudulent Issuance And Sale Of More Than $60 Million Of Tribal Bonds

ROBERT KHUZAMI, Attorney for the United States, Acting Under Authority Conferred by 28 U.S.C. § 515, announced that JOHN GALANIS, a/k/a “Yanni,” DEVON ARCHER, and BEVAN COONEY were each convicted today of conspiracy to commit securities fraud and securities fraud, following a five and half week trial before U.S. District Judge Ronnie Abrams.

But…………

Jason Galanis, a man who in 2004 was called “Porn’s New King,” was arrested by FBI agents at his Los Angeles home on Wednesday and charged with taking part in a $60 million scam that ripped off impoverished South Dakota Sioux and others.

Channeling Epstein. Channeling Hunter…….. Is Schumer and Preet protecting Biden, Heintz and Archer.

John Kerry’s Stepson Severed Ties With Hunter Biden After Ukraine Deal

Look Joe is caught up in this:

White House records show Joe Biden holds a meeting in white house with Devon Archer.

source

Devon Archer opens a foreign limited liability company under the name Rosemont Seneca Bohai LLC, using a Ft. Lauderdale Adress.

So what is the story of Mittens aid – Joseph Cofer Black?

30. MR52 says:

Question, was Burisma Holdings, a Ukrainian gas company or just a fake CIA store front?

31. davidberetta says:

Criminals typically “run” together… No shock here. The US of A has had more than it’s fair share of Criminal-Minds running it into the ground for personal profit.

The Deep State shuffles these imbeciles around in politics from the House to the Senate and the Presidency.

The String-Pullers are those you never know…the idiots connected to the strings are the ones you do.

Donald Trump has cut (and is still cutting), those strings to the “dummies”.

The Dummies fold…the Sting-Pullers (Deep State Actors), panic and throw fits via their media propagandists.

The cycle continues until one side wins or loses…

WE THE PEOPLE are (sadly), the subject of it all…

32. MR52 says:

Well the China connection as Thornton Group as part of their little game. Notice that the Brookings Institute is included here too. Isn’t Brooking somehow involved with the impeachment stuff?

John L. Thornton-
    He has a China Center in the Brookings Institute & serves at the International Advisory Council of Chinese sovereign wealth fund China Investment Corp.

33. kneejerkreactionary says:

Interesting…

Who should pop-up in this whole Trump inspired Democrat “nothing burger?” John Kerry, Hillary Clinton’s successor at State. And Obama’s fingerprints can’t be far behind.

Just sayin’ and hopin’

34. 13wasylyna says:

One corrupt criminal endorsing another corrupt criminal….isnt it interesting that Ukraine fired another prosecutor This week investingating Burisma and corruption and almost like clockwork Lurch climbs off his tax evading yacht and endorses Biden

35. MR52 says:

My post some how got lost. Not sure if anyone is reading this now, but going back to this character Joe Black. So what is the story of Mittens aid – Joseph Cofer Black?

He is ex-cia. Connected with Blackwater. There was an attempt to link Trump Jr. to Baltic International Bank. It is interesting that Black was part of Burisma, too.

I also wonder since Trump telegraphs his punches, his comment about Cofveve might be Cofer?

“Despite the constant negative press covfefe.”

Here is an interesting article about Black:

The question is, why does a man such as Black, with a long career in the U.S. Government, involve himself with a company that has such a checkered history with corruption in the Ukraine? For that matter, why does a Ukraine Gas Company favor bringing on its board members with such deep ties to the highest levels of the U.S. Government such as Hunter Biden, Devon Archer, and now Joseph Cofer Black? Maybe that is what the Trump Administration is trying to find out.

I think I just answered my question in my previous post about a store front. So if that is the case, Trump exposure of Biden will also expose a lot of counter terrorism efforts. If that is the case, the Dems. are the one that are putting this country at risk because they have their hand out for kick backs and they could possible be destroying a counter terrorism effort with stupid impeachment.

I am calling this one, my guess is Cofer Black and Brennan created this who scheme to get Trump out. Chuckles did the same with Preet using the SDNY.

“Cofer Black Disputes Blackwater Bribery Story” from no other than the Mother Jones:

So Bush and Romney are trying to get Trump using CIA, So Schumer is using DOJ Preet to get Trump and Clinton/Kerry are using State Department.

36. shipley130 says:

Hunter Biden is pleading poverty in regards to the recently uncovered child paternity. Geeze, that Biden kid is a scumbag. Besides this little sad tale with a kid caught in blender of politics, what if the Biden’s were knowingly involved in that Burisma scheme to steal money from the Ukrainian public to enrich the company men? What the heck is that going to do our standing in the world?

37. shipley130 says:

Oh John Kerry, the only thing that Donald Trump is breaking apart is your crooked little dealings and your crooked little friends.

38. 7californian says:

I think Iranian Ambassador Kerry meant “break apart the economy that President Trump has put back together.”

39. 7californian says:

40. Linda K. says:

Who is Kerry kidding?

41. TwoLaine says:

You know what they say, Crooks of a feather flock together.