AT&T provided the call records, likely under subpoena. (link)

There’s a particular type of anger that surfaces when you realize the Schiff team who coordinated the origination effort with the CIA whistleblower; and then vehemently hide their coordination; are the same crew simultaneously using the power of their position to subpoena private phone call records from President Trump’s lawyers, members of congress, and journalists.  [See Schiff Report pages 157, 158, 159 – pdf]

Yes, in essence Adam Schiff weaponized his committee authority toward the goal of removing President Trump in an identical way the prior administration intelligence officials, DOJ and FBI weaponized their authority toward removing candidate Trump, president-elect Trump and President Trump.

It is one long continuum of political corruption, weaponization, and fabrication of evidence to achieve a political objective.  It is also disgusting in construct.

This crew doesn’t care one bit how much they have to destroy this country, so long as they can advance a left-wing political agenda based on an unquenchable thirst for power.  I never thought we would see the possibility of a hot civil war in my lifetime.  I was wrong.

The cattle cars are on the horizon, and the full Schiff report pdf is below.

This entry was posted in 4th Amendment, 6th Amendment, AG Bill Barr, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, CIA, Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, Donald Trump, Election 2020, Fabian Socialists - Modern Progressives, IG Report Comey, IG Report FISA Abuse, IG Report McCabe, Impeachment, Legislation, media bias, Notorious Liars, President Trump, propaganda, Spygate, THE BIG UGLY, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

826 Responses to Schiff Team Subpoena’d Call Records from Trump Attorneys Along With Devin Nunes, John Solomon….

1. Kaco says:

As AG Barr warned, this is going to go the Supreme Court. There should be Executive privilege and attorney/client privilege. They are overstepping their bounds. But this makes the Supreme Court more powerful than the Executive by having them decide every policy and everything that should be to each branch of government.

Now I know Pres Trump is very careful in how he speaks, he’s very smart about those things, I don’t think we have anything to worry about there. I’m sure he speaks and communicates as if he were being recorded, I believe he did that in business, too. Made sure every i was dotted and t crossed.

But this is total baloney and is not their business.

How to put a stop to this farce? Can the Executive and the Republicans just rebel against it and carry on the People’s business? The whole thing is totally illegal and unConstitutional. Who is going to force this? Why can’t they just go against a court order? They are trying to ramrod something through that holds no water.

• YeahYouRight says:

These people identified in the call records must sue ATT to protect their privacy. Other companies have fought subpoenas in court rather than anxiously complying (Trump’s former and current employees, accountants and banks come to mind). ATT failed. This and other companies must be afraid and think long and hard before jumping on the subpoena bandwagon.

• rondonmonson says:

Barr should subpoena all of Schiffs phone cals and all his staffs phone calls.

2. Zorro says:

Demand all comm records of Marshal Schiff and comrade Eric CIAramella.

3. joeknuckles says:

Where do we go to sign up for the New Continental Army?

4. JohnCasper says:

With Schiff allowed to do all this, we might as well be living in China or Iran

5. islandpalmtrees says:

NSA LEADERSHIP PUBLICLY ACKNOWLEDGED IT IMPROPERLY COLLECTED PHONE RECORDS.

Now look at the people, who make up that leadership

Now look at one of the people, who was praised by Sen. Warner for holding the line against Pres. Trump. A member of the most corrupt committee in Congress the SSCI.

Paul M. Nakasone
    General, U.S. Army; Commander, U.S. Cyber Command; Director, National Security Agency; Chief, Central Security Service.

Now are you surprised, that Nunes had his phone records subpoenaed and approved by one of the most corrupt organizations, the FSCI.

6. justlizzyp says:

Loved how a reporter asked Collins and someone else if they think Nunes should have to explain his phone contacts with OMB and whoever else. Uh, I don’t know there Clark Kent – did you think Schiff should have explained his contacts with the actual ‘Whistleblower’? Or do you think maybe a member of Congress and the ranking member of the House Intelligence Committee might, just might have some legitimate business contacting anyone of those people?

7. hokkoda says:

So, to sum up the Democrats’ report: they don’t have any first-hand evidence of wrongdoing, and they want to impeach the POTUS for holding back on a meeting. A @#$%ing meeting. This just proves my point that they could have interviewed a bag of potato chips and they’d still be able to write a report to claim Trump should be impeached and removed from office.

Oh, and they throw in some domestic surveillance spying on US citizens to bolster their case for the police state they so desperately desire.

8. budsnblooms says:

To obtain classified communications between POTUS and attorneys between POTUS attorneys without a court order would seem illegal a well as violate Executive privilege and client/attorney privilege which would also apply to Parnas and Toensig. Also if Rudy is in fact Presidential envoy he also enjoys those privileges under Article II. This should open to public scrutiny ALL FISA applications to disclose predicate and evidence allowing surveillance of any of these communications. This sure seems fishy to me…

9. luke says:

Hopefully you are SD but as I told my girlfriend “I’ll be the first one on and the last one off unless carried.” I have a good job/career too. But what good is it if down the road these types of trials start happening to ordinary citizens because that’s what happens next.

• Zorro says:

With the help of communist sympathizer Google they will institute a social score for each citizen just like they’re doing in China. If you are not compliant to Democommunism you don’t have much chance of a education, career, access to financial services, housing, etc.

• annieoakley says:

This is already happening, for example, the TSA lets young people 20-35 year old scramble to remove shoes etc as they go through the machines, old people have to be patted down, get hands stuck in their pants, raise their arms when it hurts. take off belts and their pants fall down. They know who is who before one enters the line.

• luke says:

Yeah within 10 years or less I suspect that be the case. But we have a little time as of today even if Google is passively spying on us. The longer we were to wait the harder it will be. Trump is/was our last chance to save this country without firing a round.

• JC says:

Perfectly-said, Luke. 👍🏻
      I hope with all my heart and soul it won’t come to this, but I’d share a foxhole with you anytime.

• Johnny says:

You are damn right.

If I have to quit my job, and I am bread winner of the family, I will take it out in spades.

10. Super Elite Lt. Col. Covfefe999 says:

If we’re going to have a civil war, I’m glad I’m on the conservative side.

11. MA says:

The name Bates is shown in the source references for the documents and phone records in the report. There is a Christopher A. Bates at the SDNY DA’s office. Could be the source?

• felipe says:

“Bates numbers” are simply the system whereby legal documents are definitively identified and referenced.
      per Wikipedia: The Bates Automatic Numbering-Machine or Bates stamper is named after the late 19th century inventor Edwin G. Bates of New York City.

12. MaryAnn says:

Makes me sick what Schiff and his gang of democrat criminals are doing to this President !!

13. NahNah says:

If our President fails to take action after the 9th of December…pending the Durham account or whatever you want to call it then I can no longer defend the last three years while this odious stank that has infested these institutions that are supposed to protect the American people from wrong doing while they line their pockets with big dollars lavishly spent on themselves.

It’s too much for President Trump to overcome….everyone needs to be making plans on what they are going to do shoud they oust him. It’s that serious. If they are subpoening records and are able to gain this type of foothold access with big phone companies like this….we have major major problems.

They are all in.

The question needs to be asked are you all in….for your family… and for your life? I would encourage you to start reading the Diary of Anne Frank…and start reading up on your history books during the time of Hitler’s reign. We are at zero minutes to midnight….

• Peoria Jones says:

“I have about had it….with the President leaping overseas while the intelligence agencies continue their damage on the institutions. at the same time Congress continues to lie to the America people what they are about. If the President cared…he would have put a stop to this long long ago….and called out the big dogs. This is not winning….”

Leaping overseas? IF the President cared? Not winning?

C’mon, you gotta try harder than that. I actually hurt my eyes rolling them.

14. Cathead says:

Why is Schiff not being hauled off and arrested for this behavior. Is there no law enforcement that can stop this man? I don’t understand why and how this can be allowed

• Sharon says:

Wake up already.

It’s allowed because those who have the authority and the responsibility to stop it DON’T WANT TO.

It is NOT complicated. It is NOT confusing. It is NOT “unbelievable”.

Hasn’t been for a very, very long time.

• X XYZ says:

Very simple. Any congressman can say anything on the floor of Congress with impunity , because anything they say there in that ‘hallowed hall’ is totally immune from all legal prosecution.

Schiff knows this, and he knows what he can get away with, because it is totally legal.

Hey, if you don’t like this deal, go petition your congressman to change this perk they all have. Good luck in trying.

(Excuse me while I giggle…)

• WRB says:

Any congressman can say anything on the floor of Congress

And this is for a good reason, the Speech or Debate Clause in the Constitution:

Article I, Section 6, Clause 1, of the U.S. Constitution states in part,
        …for any Speech or Debate in either House, [senators and representatives] shall not be questioned in any other place.

• X XYZ says:

Yes, but they can and should be questioned and/or opposed when they go home to their districts seeking re-election.

To paraphrase the great Obama: “If you like your Adam Schiff or your Jerry Nadler, (or your AOC) you can keep ’em.” And those who live in those ghetto districts will virtually always re-elect their incumbent. When voting, all their constituents need to know is the letter “D”.

• 4220ma says:

Schiff can still can be put under the microscope by the feds for how he obtained the phone records. If they are illegal to have. We need someone who knows to answer that question.

15. TwoLaine says:

So the former US Ambassador to Ukrainian got her wish. She wanted these people spied on and she got it one way or another.

16. David Vicknair says:

“I never thought we would see the possibility of a hot civil war in my lifetime. I was wrong.” Sundance? Holy s#&@!

• sickconservative says:

Yea read that also and had the same reaction, I might have been closer to it earlier but seeing it from Sundance is an eye opener to what is coming.

17. Legion of One says:

Start at 17:57:

The “journalist” asks if Nunes should recuse himself!?! She’s not concerned about
    a fellow journalist (Solomon) or a congressmen (Nunes) having their phone records seized by a Stalinist show trial conducted by Schiff.

18. Lion2017 says:

Who can stop this abuse of the Constitution & power? This is a COUP & it is happening in the United States of America.

19. Deplore Able says:

Look at the duration of the calls.

The two calls involving Devin Nunes totaled 2 seconds.

The Victoria Toensing call to Rudy was 7 seconds.

The Toensing call to Parnas was 24 seconds.

The OMB call to Rudy was 3 seconds.

The longest call was from some unknown person to Rudi was 12 minutes.

Why should an eight minute call between two Trump attorneys, Sekulow and Rudy, be concerning.

I have to say the right wing conspirators work very fast.

• TarsTarkas says:

What other secret demand letters has Schiff sent out? What other communications has he received? Does he have the contents of those calls and communications? If he has actual transcripts and print-outs, it shows that he has gone past the point of no return, there is nothing, absolutely nothing, he won’t do to secure Trump’s overthrow.

And then the war’s begun.

• FrankieZee says:

Funny how this is all happening while PIGLOSI is out of the country. Then you have Panty wearing Graham saying today that he is 1,000% sure the Russians hacked the 2016 election, not Ukraine. How the hell does he know this? Something big is about to happen.

• Jederman says:

It’s prudent to assume he/they have more. The contents of the calls would have, I believe, to come from nsa.

If I’m correct and he has the contents then something is completely out of control because he would have had to get them from a resistance fanatic burrowed into the agency or somehow, some way the DOJ is on board.

• Linus in W.PA. says:

That’s an incredibly interesting observation.

It’s almost as if some of these ‘calls’ may have been made by ‘someone’ just so there was a trace………that would be found……or end up thus connecting a new hop to surveil a new person.

• Republicanvet91 says:

Which would then make one wonder if any numbers were spoofed like spam phone callers without the knowledge of the actual owner of the number?

Nothing on Nunes, so just spoof his phone number, call someone targeted, then Nunes becomes a target because there is a call record.

• Linus in W.PA. says:

Yup. You know it.

• CM-TX says:

This is a 100% possible. During the time I was visibly “hacked”, On checking my phone records, I had a number of supposed calls on my billing for #’s/people I had never called, nor knew. Nobody else had access to my phone. These calls supposed lasted several minutes each.

I had a family member call some of the numbers… 2 such numbers were answered by the same unknown dude.

This was via AT&T. I also learned my caller ID was coming up as some hispanic male… 9 MONTHS after I’d changed my phone # – in one of several ongoing attempts to thwart the invasion.

Further when I refused to use a VPN (foreign IP), shortly thereafter I received a bot-recording from a wrong # in Mexico. Along with some random spam Texts originating from. I don’t know anyone in MX! But I have a good idea of why that was.

I see a huge class-action lawsuit in AT&T’s future. Seems they’re allowing for ways in FISA abuses. Just saying.

• Sassy says:

Didn’t Nunes previously report spoofing that was used to harass his family?

20. VandalizeDuhMastuhsAlgorithms says:

There is yet one Higher Authority, the very Author of our Liberty.

Like David of old, and believers of every age, God Himself invites us to cast our burdens on Him.

Do we really think the Mighty Creator/Judge, Jehovah Himself, is just sitting idly by?

The Adonai Redeemer and Deliverer, unable to rescue those He has also died for?

And the Spirit of God, active since the first moments of Creation, hovering over the face of the Waters, silent in all this?

Please read some verses from Psalm 55:

1 Give ear to my prayer, O God,
    and hide not yourself from my plea for mercy!
    2 Attend to me, and answer me;
    I am restless in my complaint and I moan,
    3 because of the noise of the enemy,
    because of the oppression of the wicked.
    For they drop trouble upon me,
    and in anger they bear a grudge against me…

9 Destroy, O Lord, divide their tongues;
    for I see violence and strife in the city.
    10 Day and night they go around it
    on its walls,
    and iniquity and trouble are within it;
    11 ruin is in its midst;
    oppression and fraud
    do not depart from its marketplace…

19 God will give ear and humble them,
    he who is enthroned from of old, Selah
    because they do not change
    and do not fear God…

22 Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.

23 But you, O God, will cast them down
    into the pit of destruction;
    men of blood and treachery
    shall not live out half their days.
    But I will trust in you.

See also Psalm 35, 69, 79, 109 and 137.

The first stanza, of this hymn, composed just over 300 years ago, still rings new.

“Rise! to arms! With prayer employ you!
    O Christians, lest the foe destroy you,
    For Satan has designed your fall.
    Wield God’s Word, a weapon glorious!
    Against each foe you’ll be victorious;
    Our God will set you over them all.
    Is Satan strong and fell?
    Here is Immanuel.
    Sing hosanna! The strong ones yield,
    With Christ our shield,
    And we as conquerors hold the field.”

For me, it’s right to go beyond cold anger, into invoking righteous retribution if God wills.

And at very least let’s storm the gates of heaven with our pleas and frustrations.

Remember the outcome of the Showdown on Mount Carmel? Elijah vs the Priests of Baal? 1 Kings 18; a complete rout.

Just a few words for encouragement in a fight that exhausts me as well.

• Deplorable GTO says:

A compilation of of Psalm excepts:

The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer;
      My God, my strength, in whom I will trust;
      My shield and the horn of my salvation, my hightower.
      Be not thou far from me, O my strength, haste thee to help me.
      O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me.
      Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

• Old Lady says:

Thank you for the timely reminder of the power of The Almighty. The plotters are but gnats.

• Linda K. says:

Well, here’s the thing Vandalize. God is going to bring this whole enterprise to an absolute end at some point.

• ms doodlebug says:

Whatever happens we have nothing to fear if we hold fast to our faith. The end is the end of evil, not of God or the Children of God who have eternal life.

21. Sharon says:

Having liars in positions of authority, without accountability, is a very bad practice.

22. Superman says:

Meh

23. Bit Coyne says:

I agree with Sundance, this is the closest to “HOT” that we have gotten, we are at a 9 on the “HOT ” scale up from the highest it had previously been a month or two before the Mueller report was issued, an 8. I guess an impeachment “YES” vote gets us to 9.5. I used to be able to hit the target at a 1000 yards, at 63 I can still hit it at 500-600. I’m ready to be home guard.

24. Johnny says:

Dear Mr President Donald J Trump and the Honorable Attorney General William Barr

The time has come to react. This demands a swift and powerful reply from the Leader of the Free World, or our freedoms are gone.

There is now no doubt that the government in Washington DC is now tryrannical. There have demonstrated today that everyone of us who have supported you, now has a target on our back.

Please intervene now.
    I beg of you, and I beg to no one.

25. So when Nunez becomes leader of this committee I sure hope he subpoenas Schitt’s every last communication from email to pillow talk with his cats.

26. Bogeyfree says:

Just checking back in.

It’s been 3 hours since the Shifty subpoena phone records of PT lawyers and private citizens so has anyone seen a tweet or comment by anyone in the Republican Senate?

Anyone?

They all just must be very slow tweeters so I’ll check back in another hour or so as surely by then even with one finger they could tweet out their outrage right?

Anyway, it’s might be a good time for everybody to read up on Julius Caesar and the role his Senate played back in 44 BC.

Just flips roles

27. hawkins6 says:

The double standards are infuriating. If anyone in P Trump’s WH “demanded or subpoenaed” and then received phone records on Schiff and company, the outrage would be deafening on the left. But it’s OK to do it to Nunes and Trump’s attorney Guiliani. The Civil war seems to be on the verge of igniting. Schiff is trying desperately to start it.

If anyone’s movements and phone calls should have been tracked it is Schiff and his conniving vicious Lawfare honchos but that is not how the Trump team plays the vicious game it appears.

28. JohnCasper says:

How does America have any moral authority anymore ?

With this Shiff Stuff going on in America, who are we to tell China or Iran that they shouldn’t be doing to Iranians and Chinese what they are doing to them or even what they might do to them in the future? Who are we any longer to morally instruct anyone on anything?

29. Genie says:

1,501 footnotes. Schiff’s hired attorney must have a contract to be paid by the footnote instead of the hour.

30. The reality is the The Constitution and Bill of Rights are solely based on the ‘Honor System’ being upheld by those elected and people within the numerous Bureaucracies…..When you have corrupt Politicians, Lawyers, unethical Judges, State Dept., DOJ, FBI, CIA etc willfully acting unethical and criminal with no regard for Law….Who’s going to enforce the Law??? No one……Then you realize the system is broke beyond repair…….

In-fact when you look at all this corruption including the continuing Coup attempt, virtually all of it has been willfully committed by Lawyers….Lawyer politicians, Lawyer Bureaucrats & Lawfare……Our Republic is being eaten alive by corrupt Lawyers/Judges with no end in sight…..Sad as it is, it’s the simple….

• nimrodman says:

“The reality is the The Constitution and Bill of Rights are solely based on the ‘Honor System’ being upheld by those elected and people within the numerous Bureaucracies…”

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious People.
      It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

John Adams

• X XYZ says:

As long as our country it is ultimately based upon oaths and pledges of honor, it is vulnerable to attack, and our asses are exposed, both philosophically and literally.

Bailiff: (to the witness) Please raise your right hand. Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth? (Notice that the word God no longer appears in the oath, and the whole thing deteriorated after that, because society also did. Except for the police in court who all bear guns and badges, and the judge, who can order them to take you to jail by armed force if necessary.)

Yeah. I’m the rabble rousing president now. Gimme that Koran, and I’ll swear on it to FU, America. Man, oh man, these dumb-ass Americans are sooo stupid… they elected me!

Badges? Oaths? Nah. We don’t need stinking badges!

“All power grows from the barrel of a gun”

31. Magabear says:

The demonrats are gonna do what they’re gonna do, so the repubs on the judiciary committee should only give opening statements ripping the skin off of Nadler and proceed to walk out of these Stalin show trial hearings.

Time for the people who had their phone calls illegally released to file lawsuit after lawsuit against Pencil Neck and file every censure and ethics violation complaint against him too.

32. Gman1976 says:

Spying on Rep. Nunez and the President’s lawyers through these supeonas is illegal and unconstitutional. It cannot be tolerated and must stopped.

33. Justin Green says:

This is easy. Identify a target. Find a crime if you can. That opens up every single aspect of that person’s life to the prosecutor. Prosecutor is friendly with the House Chair. House Chair issues a letter of request called a subpoena and the prosecutor obliges, even though the subpoena has no force. The SDNY prosecutor is happy to cooperate for political reasons.

So the tell here is that calls unrelated to Parnas were provided with the AT&T document request, meaning that the SDNY has also obtained a warrant against Rudy. No doubt from an Obama appointee. Just look at the common denominators in all of the phone records. Rudy or Parnas.

That said, this is guilt by “bombshell insinuation”. “OMG! We have phone records!!!!!! That mens there must be something sinister!!!” GFY, Schiff. So what?

34. burnett044 says:

Well,it looks like in the end the Dems are in control of the house and have the votes and the spin by MSM….
    so looks like an impeachment is here soon….
    then what on to the Senate???
    who knows they making it up as they go……it is indeed a coup and is happening right in the open..
    very few doing a damn thing about it…
    a storm is coming….

35. Nepanyrush says:

And the ACLU is… where?

36. hawkins6 says:

Rep. Jim Jordan‏
    Verified account
    @Jim_Jordan

4h4 hours ago
    Doesn’t matter what the Dems write. 4 facts will never change:

-The call transcript shows no linkage
    -President Trump and President Zelensky both say no pressure
    -Ukraine didn’t know aid was held up at the time of the call
    -Ukraine never took any action to get aid released (1/3)

3,210 replies7,650 retweets19,467 likes
    Reply 3.2K Retweet 7.7K Like 19K
    ————————————————
    Rep. Jim Jordan‏
    Verified account
    @Jim_Jordan
    Follow Follow @Jim_Jordan

Between July 18th when aid was paused and Sept 11th when it was released, there were 5 interactions between President Zelensky and senior American officials.

Aid was never tied to investigations in any of those discussions.

12:31 PM – 3 Dec 2019
    ——————————————–
    Rep. Jim Jordan‏
    Verified account
    @Jim_Jordan
    4h4 hours ago
    2 of those 5 meetings happened AFTER Ukraine learned aid was paused:

-VP Pence met President Zelensky on 9/1
    -Sens. Johnson and Murphy met Zelensky on 9/5

If ever the “quid pro quo” was going to come up, 1 of these 2 meetings would’ve been the time. But it didn’t! (3/3)

37. CNN_sucks says:

How can Pedo Schiff got record of phone calls to a us citizen and member of a press? This is a crime and unprecedented. Nunez and party should sue schiTt and federal gov.

38. islandpalmtrees says:

NOTICE WHERE ALL OF THESE PHONES RECORDS ARE COMING FROM?

Be sure to say hello to Gina Haspel

Current Director of the CIA

CIA pays AT&T millions for data – report
    by Charles Riley @CRrileyCNN
    November 7, 2013: 1:55 PM ET

The CIA is paying AT&T more than $10 million per year to gain limited access to the company’s vast database of phone records, according to a report published Thursday in The New York Times.

• Justin Green says:

The simpler explanation is that the SDNY has warrants for Parnas and Rudy.

Not that you’re wrong about the source here, but Occam’s Razor is simpler.

IF the CIA is the source here, then they’re guilty of spying on US Citizens. I’m not discounting that possibility. Or even that the CIA is tipping off the SDNY.

But the reason will be the SDNY most likely.

• islandpalmtrees says:

Now look at the NSA leadership

Now look at one of the people Sen. Warner was praising
        Paul M. Nakasone

The other person being praised, by Warner just a *few days ago, was Gina Haspel. Perhaps this was a coincidental? Both were being praised for helping the resistance.

• Bogeyfree says:

And who does the US District Attorney of SDNY report to??

• islandpalmtrees says:

Agency in Focus – Intelligence Community – Nov. 8, 2019

Warner said on Agency in Focus: Intelligence Community. “I’ve not seen to date any evidence that anyone has bowed down to that pressure or that there’s been any attempt to cook the books. And for that, I’m grateful for people like Gina Haspel with the CIA and Gen. [Paul] Nakasone at [the National Security Agency]. … There’s a number of good folks who I think are doing a good job protecting the people.”

Unfortunately, Warner said, the ones above those people don’t appear to fully appreciate the work of the intelligence community.

• joebkonobi says:

Pretty sure that Parnas and his pal were indicted for just that reason. SDNY squeezing them for information with threats and plea deals just like Flynn was handled. Most likely got a FISA warrant on both Parnas and his partner based on FARA. Giuliani was getting to close to exposing the crimes. Parnas is singing to save himself. Deep State owns the FBI.

All the folks listed are good heads. I have faith they did nothing wrong/illegal. I’m just pissed off their still spying on the President of the United States w/o a crime or probable cause. It’s Deja Vu all over again, they will say President was not the target but we know better.

• islandpalmtrees says:

Senator Warner Praise + Paul M. Nakasone (NSA) + Gina Haspel (CIA) + AT&T Payments from CIA =’s Phone records.

• spoogels says:

Tweet the above to Trump
      I would but I’m banned for life because I outed Eric Ciaramella several times

39. mynameisasherlev says:

having subpoenaed call records before, I can tell you it is not that hard. You go to the courthouse and pick up a subpoena from your pending court, and fill out which number you want and send it to Sprint, AT&T whoever, it is, and they send you those logs just like that.

• mynameisasherlev says:

they normally don’t list the phone’s owner, though, you have to subpoena that also. It’s tedious work

• All Too Much says:

In California, the person whose records are being subpoenaed must be given notice of the subpoena and time to object. Its called a Notice To Consumer. I am not sure about the rules in D.C, NY, etc., or House rules, but the fact we have not heard of objections being made to Schiff’s subpoenas, makes it appear notice is not required. I can’t imagine there not being a fight is the subjects knew about the subpoenas. Thinking out loud, I guess.

• mynameisasherlev says:

phone records are pretty easy to get with any semblance of a subpoena. It is pretty shitty that he would do that to his committee member without giving him notice but the fact of the matter is, in litigation, who you call and how long you talk is not confidential.

40. highdezertgator says:

Sundance “I never thought we would see the possibility of a hot civil war in my lifetime. I was wrong. The cattle cars are on the horizon…..

“You guys (the left) really want to stop pushing quite so hard.”
    Excerpt “You guys (the left) really want to stop pushing quite so hard. The political pendulum has never, in the history of humanity, stayed on one side of a swing. The back lash from over reach has always been proportionate to how far off center it went before coming back. (Hint, that’s what started the whole prohibition thing, and it’s also what started the 60s, was backlashes) Well right now we’re staring at a whole hell of a lot of the country (about 80-90% of the land mass, as well as about 50% of the population) that is FED UP. You really don’t want those guys to decide that the only way to fix it is to burn it down and start over… REALLY! Most of these folks are vets, and the children of vets, they’ve had guns in their hands since middle school or before, or they’re still serving either in the regulars, the reserves, or the NG. If it goes to armed insurrection, even if the left wins, (highly damn unlikely) it will be a mess worse than reconstruction, worse than the Balkans. For the love of the country that I’ve served for over three decades, start seeking peace now.”

• Peoria Jones says:

I don’t understand the Civil War comparison, myself. It seems that Revolution would be a more appropriate term.

• rvsueandcrew says:

Well, at the familial level, it’s Civil War….. brother against brother….

• Peoria Jones says:

But wouldn’t patriots fighting against the rule by a corrupt gov’t be more akin to a revolution? I see more similarities with the American Revolution, than any civil war. JMO. 🙂

• All Too Much says:

A civilian versus government [military] armed revolution would be one sided.
            A civilian versus civilian conflict would be shut down by state and federal military.
            I don’t see a win scenario for patriots, but I do see martial law being imposed for a long period of time. Lincoln suspended the writ of habeas corpus during the Civil War. Something similar and as drastic would result from any hot rebellion.

• jello333 says:

The thing is, the enemy wouldn’t be ONLY a “corrupt government”, it would be much broader than that. The gov’t couldn’t do what it does without the help from a huge bureaucracy, much of which isn’t technically a part of that gov’t. And it’s people, real humans who do the politicians’ bidding. Then you’ve got other groups of citizens who have no official affiliation with the gov’t, but would most assuredly be on the list… like Antifa, some of the BLM types, and most SJWs in general. If any of them decide to get involved, it most definitely would be “brother against brother”… the very definition of civil war.

And that doesn’t even start to scratch the surface. Some big companies have helped push us to this, and no doubt would take the side of our enemies if it came to that. And of course THE MEDIA… don’t even get me started there! They absolutely would be right in the middle of any civil war… and not as “journalists” covering the events, NO, they’d be active participants, active targets. Add to all that the fact that the police (city, state, and feds) wouldn’t be uniformly on one side or the other, same goes for the military. And in ALL these groups, if even only a small percentage get physically involved initially… for each actual participant there would be dozens of friends and family members, on and on. Do the math.

So I see your point about it being called a “revolution”… but in my opinion, “civil war” will, indeed, be more accurate. Let’s just hope future history books don’t have to use EITHER word.

• Peoria Jones says:

Thanks for offering that well-thought comment. I’ve often wondered just what this new so-called “civil war” would look like. I just can’t see it. Anything of this nature would be stopped before it even started – and that’s assuming there were any logistical sense to it.

On the other hand, I can still envision a scenario of citizens rebelling against the gov’t if it came to that. There are smarter tactical ways than taking up pitchforks and resorting to violence. (Although we have seen how violent inner-city protests have resulted in wresting power from their local gov’ts and forcing the police to back down.)

We’ve had a slowly boiling frog, but there is a limit to the tyranny Americans will accept. People from all walks are angry, and feel robbed and deceived. Once it becomes clear we all have a common enemy, I believe a revolt of sorts could happen.

• jello333 says:

Yeah, let’s hope we never have to debate this point. 🙂 But if something does happen, once it’s over with, among the most important changes will need to be concerning the media, and how they’re currently treated like some untouchable group of companies and people. Starting with overturning Sullivan v NY Times, but needs to go a lot further than that. I really think that if we drastically changed how we held the media accountable for their part in all this, that would make a HUGE difference in not just our country, but the world.

• Peoria Jones says:

Oh, no doubt. I suspect that the current team has been working on that, but it is not an issue for this term. Short of that, there are other measures which could come to fruition. ‘Nuff said. 😉

• De Oppresso Liber says:

I’m right there with you, PJ —

When in the course of human events….we’ve done it before, thrown off the yoke of tyranny, that is.

• Peoria Jones says:

Yes, it seems to me that if it were to come to it, the fight would be between citizens and the system – not citizens against citizens with a differing political bent.

And in this scenario, I could easily see inner city dwellers fighting the government as well.

• PinotNoir says:

Two parties of the same nation fighting to control that nation = civil war. Arguable what we call our civil war was really not. The Confederacy had no designs on bringing northern states into it’s polity.

41. MaineCoon says:

“Let’s hope Schiff received them under subpoena, because the alternative is much worse. The alternative is a criminal leak from an outside interest.”

I anticipate attorneys Victoria Toensing Rudy G. and Jay Sekulow filing a lawsuit. They all need to take on Schiff et al.

42. PCS says:

Nunes should ask the press if they have dug into the internet story that Rep. Schiff may have raped a drugged out unconscious young, reportedly 14yo allegedly even after he was dead in the Standard Hotel?

And, if not, why not?

I mean, if crazy, far out stories are good for the goose, they’re good for the gander, right?

43. Brant says:

I have many many shares of AT&T. And many of verizon. Thanks bunches grandma and mom. They are basically retirement nest eggs if they hold their value. I get about 100 shares each quarter from dividends. Yes, being principled, I could offload them in protest, but hey, folks in higher positions than me who have the actual power to do something…..need to do something before I am asked to chip in my entire nest egg. I’m not going to jeopardize my emergency fund if they don’t want to do something.

• Justin Green says:

I, through my 401(k), own shares in Facebook, Google, and Twitter. Less Twitter than there used to be.

The answer to that conundrum is shareholder suits. When YouTube blocks videos by the Trump campaign, they’re denying shareholders that revenue, purely for management’s political purposes.

A class action against these companies by shareholders for mismanagement will fix this problem. I’ve emailed numerous class action law firms, and not one will take the case yet, but I’m still working on it.

44. DeWalt says:

“Hot civil war in my time”. Welcome to my reality Sundance.

45. cliffaheadwolvesbehind says:

And they do this while our President is on foreign soil.
    Let that sink in.

46. Kalena says:

Levin is talking about this now.

47. Johnny says:

Yes the special anger is upon us. If everyone on here does not realize what is about to happen you are niave.

We have one chance and that is Attorney General Barr better put on his big boy pants and bitch slap Adam Schiff.

Those sorry DC m***** f@&$ers are about to weighed and will be found wanting!

MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN.

48. CTH Fan says:

GET THE H OFF YOUR BUTT AG BARR. THIS CANNOT STAND!!!!!

Meanwhile, the President should let his attorneys address this. Do not give them any excuse to claim obstruction.

49. MLK says:

Listen to the POTUS (@26:32-27:59) answering a reporter’s question today: “What do you want to learn from Adam Schiff:”

Pelosi has been shouting since Democrats took back the majority in the House that she had a litigation strategy. If that’s the way she wants it, that’s the way she’s gonna get it.

President Trump: “Just landed in the United Kingdom, heading to London for NATO meetings tomorrow. Prior to landing I read the Republicans Report on the Impeachment Hoax. Great job! Radical Left has NO CASE. Read the Transcripts. Shouldn’t even be allowed. Can we go to Supreme Court to stop?”

50. Johnny says:

So if Sydney Powell was picked up in the phone records seizure and most likely communications also. GUESS WHAT?

They have everyone of us also. Now let thst sink in.

• ms doodlebug says:

‘Our’ phone conversations are of no consequence whatsoever to the pompous democrat asses. ‘We’ are just the gruber peons who work 1/3 of the year to provide opportunities for them to line their pockets with gold.