December 3rd – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1048

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Stephanie Grisham Twitter @StephGrisham45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

540 Responses to December 3rd – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1048

1. Reserved55 says:

2. jeans2nd says:

China expert Gordon Chang speaks with Ezra Levant of Rebel News (Canada) about the Hong Kong Patriots’ protests.

Ezra Levant has interviewed Mr Chang several times, and this is one of the better interviews. Canada has adopted Huawei for its 4G/5G networks, which will kick Canada out of Five Eyes.

L’il Potato Sparkly Sox believes the U.S. is a declining power and believes China will be the victor.

Poor stupid Canuck Sparkly Sox. Most Canadians are so intelligent, yet they elect the stupidest guy on the North American continent. Sad. 14:43

• iswhatitis says:

That falls under my “I’ll believe it when I see it” tenet.

3. Rollo Tomasi says:

It just seems to me, that the democrat Senators running for President should be excluded from any participation in any impeachment trial due to a conflict of interest. Or, if they want to participate in the trial, they must terminate their individual campaign.

4. Mark W says:

Masters of the Universe at work: ’60 Minutes:’ More Than 300 Ads by Trump Campaign Taken Down by Google and YouTube

5. Reserved55 says:

6. Nick the Deplorable says:

Kamala out.

7. magatrump says:

Patience my friends. Patience. Justice is coming to the traitors.

8. burnett044 says:

yes Kamala Harris drops out to spend more time on her back with her legs up to further advance her goals.

9. Zy says:

Please don’t mention CIAramella in your posts. It’s harmful to the coup.

10. Nick the Deplorable says:

11. Troublemaker10 says:

12. Nick the Deplorable says:

13. Hezzy says:

All my research is leading me to believe that Strzok and McCabe were on the same Page

14. Sherri Young says:

Alert! Susan Rice is about to be interviewed on live TV on C-SPAN2 by Nanzi’s biographer.

• dufrst says:

I guess Iowa was too cold for Cali Kamala. Good riddance.

• TheLastDemocrat says:

She participated in the huge pile-on on Kavanaugh just to get some name recognition, so she could jump-start her presidential bid.

Her level of political stuntsmanship was rivaled only by Cory Booker. (Who I now predict will be the next one to drop out. For the same reason – stunstmanship at Kavanuagh hearings.)

Now, her slander is part of the permanent record forever, but her prez bid is over. There are still many out there who believe all of the Kavanuagh accusations. So, she hyped up very hurtful fake charges against a decent guy all for political opportunity, which was fleeting.

That is really shameful.

15. Reserved55 says:

16. MfM says:

Kamala Tweeted “To my supporters, it is with deep regret—but also with deep gratitude—that I am suspending my campaign today.

So it’s really official.

17. Perot Conservative says:

Rush makes a good point, when was the last time an IG report recommended criminal indictments?

IG works for Congress.

18. Sherri Young says:

• IGiveUp says:

Perhaps so but I find it schadenfreuden-ly refreshing to watch those racist misogynist Dems so easily discard a black women. I read elsewhere that the next Dem debate will feature all white people. Of course, they consider themselves critical in helping people-of-color run their lives.

• Justin Green says:

Killjoy.

It does confirm, according to the left’s own rules, that the Democrat base is racist.

• Actually it’s good news for all Americans because, thanks to the rolling debacle that was the 0bama administration, the democrats reliance on “identity politics” as a cover to advance their radical agenda is apparently no longer viable.

Harris was thought to be formidable by democrats early on just because she was a 1) female leftist 2) of color….a veritable ‘twofer’ in the identity politics game.

Booker and Deval Patrick (is he even actually running?) will be gone soon as well.

• DaughterofLiberty says:

Okkkkaaayyyy…so what is it then? Hahahahahah.

• Sherri Young says:

Kamala is such an unappealing individual. It was good to have the Dimm brand firmly attached to her.

Elizabeth Warren might be able to exude a bit of humanity. However, she is a huge liar. People hate liars.

19. burnett044 says:

Harris drops out…dems are depressed…but down here we old country folk be like…..

20. Jimmy says:

Please allow me to cut through the smoke (biden, ukraine, impeachment, dem, schiff, gop, mcturtle, rino etc etc) and focus on the real challenger: Bloomberg.

It is now set that Bloomberg will be the “chosen” dem nomiee to defeat trump as the dem think tank realizes that no other could defeat trump which si their ultimate objective. Trey Gwody told the truth with martha when he said that the impeachment is all about taking back senate (put vulnerable dems on the spot) . I agree, impeachment will not weaken president all all.
    President need to focus on strategy to counter three things:
    1) Bloomberg Money and ad buy which will flood the election cycle
    2) The tech giants will suppress trump message (brad parscale is a threat and they know it. Only way to stop him is not allowing his data driven messaging to reach people)
    3) Stay out of optic blunders (dont talk too much of personal attack like the mccain thing. There i a significant portion of electorate who vote on optics and they are actually willing to support trump agenda. they get turned off by tone. It is OK to hit with substance but not with personal attack).
    I think above three are needed for win. Many often blame dems to be in bubble but GOP also need to guard against being in their own bubble too.

• dwpender says:

Bloomberg can be the “chosen one” for the Democratic establishment, but that doesn’t mean he’ll resonate with Democratic primary voters. He has no chance of securing the nomination.

• Super Elite Lt. Col. Covfefe999 says:

Bloomberg is polling behind Buttawhatta. I think it’s extremely unlikely he will win the nomination.

21. Reserved55 says:

22. Troublemaker10 says:

Buh Bye.

23. IGiveUp says:

“But I want to be clear with you: I will keep fighting every day for what this campaign has been about. Justice for the People. All the people” **

** who ‘aint white.

24. DesertRain says:

Another classic CarpeDonktum…. enjoy

25. burnett044 says:

words often used by politicians..;;
    Let me be clear.
    I mis-spoke.
    I had lack of candor.
    Let`s form an investigation of the matter.
    It was not me,it was him.
    It`s an honor to be here.
    I will keep fighting.
    etc.

• lawrencepaul1 says:

Let me be clear. – I don’t give a tiny rats rectum about the issue but my base does.

I mis-spoke. – I’m full shtit and a compulsive liar and got caught telling a whopper’

I had lack of candor. – The truth accidently slipped out. It will never happen again.

Let`s form an investigation of the matter. – That way people will think that we actually give a tiny one.

It was not me,it was him. – Got that one in before anyone can prove that it was me.

It`s an honor to be here. – I have to this crap in order to get re-elected.

I will keep fighting. – I’ve never fought a day in my life, but send me some money

26. Nick the Deplorable says:

Dem impeachment report is out. The only impeachable offense is abuse of power of asking a foreign country to take out a political opponent. The only problem is the investigation of Biden started before he announced.

• Wait a minute … wait a minute … then why wasn’t Barak Obama impeached for asking seven different governments to prevent Trump from getting elected?

And — what about the fact that said “political opponent” confessed to a felony, while laughing and cracking jokes? No prob, huh?

• IGiveUp says:

Is investigating a suspected criminal illegal if he/she is a political opponent? Under those rules, you can’t investigate Trump either.

27. Perot Conservative says:

John Durham’s nickname? — The Bull.

28. sunnyflower5 says:

The Dims pushed conspiracy theories. 🤡

29. Justin Green says:

Thought this would have been posted over here already – I probably missed it. Just in case…

Fusion GPS, the opposition research firm behind the infamous “pee dossier” on then-presidential candidate Donald Trump, was first hired by former British intelligence officer Christopher Steele to obtain damaging information on Paul Manafort — weeks before the firm hired him to produce his now-discredited, conspiracy-weaving dossier.

30. sunnyflower5 says:

Dims, when did Creepy Joe enter the race? What day?

• Somebody says:

April 25th

• wildsailor2018 says:

Well, if you can believe the NYTimes it was 4/25/2019. That would put his as a candidate on 25-July.

“Former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. announced Thursday that he would seek the Democratic nomination to challenge President Trump in 2020, casting the election as a national emergency and asking Democrats to put the task of defeating Mr. Trump above all their other ambitions.”

31. Reserved55 says:

Gerald’s impeachment scholars are

32. gsonFIT says:

I dont li ke to post or open links, so I copied and pasted first few paragraphs of this article. I guess President Trump can Use Mr. Obama’s case study for his defense:

Reuters March 31, 2015
    Roberta Rampton and Arshad Mohammed

WASHINGTON (Reuters) – The United States announced on Tuesday it was lifting its hold on the supply of military equipment to Egypt, which was frozen when the military took power in Cairo nearly two years ago.

The White House said President Barack Obama was freeing up the equipment and making other changes to military ties with Washington’s long-time ally to support U.S. interests while encouraging Egypt’s political reforms.

Obama directed the release of 12 Lockheed Martin F-16 aircraft, 20 Boeing Harpoon missiles, and up to 125 M1A1 Abrams tank kits made by General Dynamics, National Security Council spokesperson Bernadette Meehan said.

This was “in the interest of U.S. national security,” she said.

The decision was announced after a telephone call between Obama and Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi in which they also discussed the turmoil that is gripping the region.

etc…

33. sunnyflower5 says:

Goodbye, Pete.
    This is worse than calling Trump voters “Deplorable”. How disgusting.

34. fanbeav says:

So the dems now state “abuse of power” and “obstruction” as their reason for impeachment! What happened to Quid Pro Quo, Bribery and Extortion?

35. Reserved55 says:

Thread with contact info for 31 vulnerable Dims

36. burnett044 says:

How much longer do we have until talk about a government shut down takes front page again?

37. CTH Fan says:

Just heard in local radio that former President Obama is in London today. No wonder leaders are giving President Trump a hard time. I wonder how many meetings Obama is having with world leaders behind President Trump’s back. We have seen this movie before.

• Robert Smith says:

They will pay dearly for the Iran treachery. Iran is melting down right now. I think the media wants to say it’s Trump’s fault that Iran was pushed to it.

38. lawrencepaul1 says:

The damage done the the republic since Obama took the democrats hard left is not repairable in my opinion.
    The country will never be the same again.

House Democrats Mull Pivot Back To Russiagate To Pad Weak Case For Impeachment

39. Reserved55 says:

Ex CIA Cofer Black on Burisma board.

40. Troublemaker10 says:

😁

Did ur bus ever leave the parking lot, Kamala?

41. Reserved55 says:

Moderate Republican Strategist. Never Trump. Trying to save the GOP while 45 is destroying it. Evangelical Christian. All patriots must unite to save the 🇺🇸!

Beware the Impostor

42. Reserved55 says:

Wow the word *again* gone missing!!

43. Reserved55 says:

More fom one of Gerald’s scholars

44. A2 says:

Fantastic photos of the President and First Lady at Clarence House and the reception with the Queen.

45. Jimmy R says:

Hannity just played a recording of Omar calling for impeachment and something finally dawned on me. It’s not just Liz Warren’s voice that is painful to listen to. It’s all three of these voices:

Omar