Today begins day five of the House impeachment hearings.  Testimony today will include Fiona Hill, President Trump’s top adviser on Russia; and David Holmes, a very sketchy State Department fellow whose wife, Stephanie Holmes, also works at the State Dept; holding a previous assignment with former Ukraine Ambassador Yovanovitch.

The foreign service office is one big internecine anti-MAGA network of mutually aligned career interests, and hard-core political operatives.  The fiasco starts at 9:00am EDT

Fox News LivestreamFox Business LivestreamPBS News Livestream

This entry was posted in Big Stupid Government, Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Donald Trump, Election 2020, Impeachment, Legislation, Live Streaming, media bias, Notorious Liars, President Trump, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Ukraine, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,802 Responses to Day Five Impeachment Hearings – Fiona Hill and David Holmes – 9:00am ET Livestreams…

1. Jersey814 says:

Another day to make me appreciate the fact that Donald J Trump is our President.

2. Colonel Taylor says:

Charlton Heston caught a fairer hearing from Dr. Zaius…

3. SAM-TruthFreedomLiberty says:

BURISMA and the impeachment witnesses VINDMAN and FIONA HILL are represented by the SAME LAWFIRM Hunter Biden worked at!

4. Austin Holdout says:

That last meme is ominous, especially in light of Nikki Haley’s preparations to step in. The amount of outright cheating and lying, even treason, the Uniparty has engaged in right out in the open is frightening. What else are they prepared to do right under our noses and say “what’re you gonna do about it?” Things are coming to a head. Desperate people are afraid for their reputations, livelihoods, fortunes, freedom and maybe even their lives. God save our President and our country.

5. Justin Green says:

Want to bet these Ukrainian experts also don’t know a single thing about Burisma?

6. Matt Hay says:

What are odds that Sondland’s call was intercepted by an intelligence service and Holmes is being used as a mechanism to interject it via the ridiculous “overheard both sides” BS?

• bopbottle says:

That is an interesting thought.

• Somebody says:

It most likely was intercepted, he was on a cell phone not a secure phone in a foreign country.

The issue would be his call into the WH. The WH line was definitely a secure line. If the alphabets had the call, they sure as hell don’t want to confirm the “wild conspiracy theory” that they’re spying on POTUS. So as you suggest, enter Holmes.

I wonder if the R’s know how far he was sitting from Sondland? It would be cool if they went Perry Mason on him and planted someone exactly that distance with a cell phone with someone talking, maybe even POTUS.
      Mr. Holmes for the last 3 minutes, Mr. Or Ms so and so has had POTUS talking on their cell or a recording of POTUS on their cell and you don’t seem to have heard anything. How is it you heard both sides of a conversation in a noisy restaurant?

• Matt Hay says:

Not only were they at a restaurant, but they were outside at the restaurant with all of the other ambient noise. There are times I can’t even hear my wife on the other end of the phone, let alone someone else who isn’t sitting on my lap. Perhaps if not US Intel spying, it may have been that Ukrainian intelligence intercepted the call and handed it over to our Deep State friends. Hopefully someone calls out the BS

• individualright says:

some very good comments on this aspect.

7. Guyski says:

Another day around the office break room water cooler. 🤔

• beach lover says:

Eggsactly…. at this point it doesn’t matter how, what, who, or when any of these people think Trump or whoever meant when they said… fill in the blank….

It has become a game of telephone between high level wanna-bes that think they know better than the one that is “in charge”. (Who is not one of “them”.) Who, they think is an idiot because he isn’t one of them.

How foolish they look as they keep trying to bend the narrative to fit their lies. You could pluck a million phone calls from a previous administration that could be impeachable if anyone truly wanted to force the issue bad enough.

But, let’s face it. Schiffface is getting what he wants from the media. Too bad he is going to fail with the American Public. I hope Trump beats the crap out of any dim… and I guess it’s too much to ask CA to dump Pelosi, and Schiff.. but if they had anyone left with some commonsense, they should.

8. Will says:

I’m amazed anyone is still watching this farce. Schiff-for-brains and Palsi Pelosi have nothing.

• LDave says:

They don’t need to watch. Media is dutifully reporting how yesterday’s “bombshells” doom President Trump. All the Dems need to do is hold hearings that no one sees. Media will do the rest.

• James Carpenter says:

And it’s working.
        TDS means one only hears what one wants to hear.
        When confirmation bias devolves into cognitive dissonance the stage is set for a wreck. Eventually.

• Patience says:

Just heard a caller to C-Span say that the Schiff-show is not left leaning.
          > “I watch all the stations. CNN (pause), I LOOK AT fox”

Listen ?

• ezpz2 says:

Yesterday’s morning session put me to sleep. Literally.

Only caught a few minutes of the afternoon and evening sessions of this sham – total.

Grateful for the noteworthy clips posted here, and of course, for the many great comments.

9. Nobodysfool says:

May the day very soon come where the liars and evildoers are entrapped in their sedition, when the truth finally sets this nation free of the bondage we suffer under and our President has his turn to expose and make his case.

We should as a nation be preparing for a day of grace and thanksgiving next week. We should be able to count our blessings in peace and quiet reflection. Instead, there are this that plot and scheme to deprive us of joy. They have declared war on us. They are the enemies within.

May Almighty God insert His hand in this horrible, damaging moment in our history and may His judgment be swift, firm and undeniable.

10. Mike says:

Found THC after asking google why 16 republicans candidates. Read every day since and able to clarify undulations our Republic endures.

11. Ausonius says:

On the local morning news show, an ABC Fake News national report starts off with “EVIDENCE OF A QUID PRO QUO GIVEN IN TESTIMONY!!!”

And then by the end you hear and see a clip of the testimony of Sonderland admitting that the president said “I want nothing to do with a quid pro quo” and then you see President Trump quoting that same testimony!

The reporter then concludes by somehow reporting the news that more damaging testimony will be given today!

Mrs. Ausonius has been re-reading George Orwell’s 1984 with two high-school students. She agreed that this ABC Fake News report was a living example of DoubleThink, where the population has been trained to hold and accept two completely contradictory ideas and nod their heads.

I wonder how many Americans will see that same report and then notice that something is severely wrong with it!

12. cliffaheadwolvesbehind says:

President Trump is the greatest President we will ever see.
    Yet, I wish he had released and declassified
    all the information before this circus started.
    I think he might have unestimated how lawless they would be in impeaching him and now, even though this is against all rules, they are going to do it. I don’t understand how he has no legal recourse to defend himself besides Twitter. And right before the holidays where one hopes there would be alittle joy. I’m sure they hate the holidays.
    I’m bombarded with emails from the rnc and individual reps asking to donate and buy ornaments and wrapping paper and I write back that isn’t it inappropriate to use this for fundraising when some of us are actually devastated this is happening?
    Again thank you to Sundance and the Treepers who watch this for all of us.
    So grateful for you all.
    God bless!

• SAM-TruthFreedomLiberty says:

What if I tell you that he enjoys this? Trump made them do this and he knows it.

The worst we could have at this point in time is Democrats acting sane working with R’s while plotting in the background the demise of America.
      I’m pretty sure Trump wants this to go into the Senate. D’s are digging their own grave!

Just look at Trump and be inspired by him and not the theatrics.

• lolli says:

Cliffheadwolvesbehind,
      Have you ever wondered if PT did order the declass, and no one obeyed? Every dept is run by subversives. He couldn’t tell us, he would have no leverage for international trade deals.
      I don’t know, just a thought.

• ezpz2 says:

Lollipop, he didn’t ‘order’ it.
        He entrusted AG Barr with it.

It remains to be seen if that trust was misplaced.

The clock is ticking- but not tocking.

• ezpz2 says:

Sorry… LOLLI – darn auto correct

• lolli says:

Lol. ezpz2,
          No worries.
          Ya, I know he entrusted it to Barr. I am referring to before that, even. Back when he said he was releasing it.

PT nominated Radcliffe for the position (ODNI) which oversees the IC, and has the power to block release. Of course, Radcliffe was shut down by McConnell. Can’t have a PT supporter at the helm. PT showed us he does not get to choose his appointments.

My understanding is that position is key.

Of course, Barr could put a stop to this nonsense if, when, he desires. He just keeps declining to indict. Waiting for IG report. Sure thing. All law enforcement wait until it is politically convenient to charge people when they commit a crime. This premise makes my blood boil.

Just my 2 cents, and only a conspiracy theory, I guess. 😏

• gabytango says:

“Every department is run by subversives” – this is a great line and I’m using it when I speak to people, thanks!

13. bopbottle says:

After watching these hearings, it is clear to me that these government bureaucrats or more interested in self promotion than what is good for the nation. I will forever cringe when I hear someone say public servant. They serve themselves first.

• Somebody says:

That truly is the shame of it. Not all public employees are like these DC swappers. DC is a cesspool. In my experience most federal employees are like the rest of us, their political leanings tend to mirror the region they’re in. The reason so many are liberal? Look at the locations of federal agencies, also hiring practices are influential.

Breaking them up and spreading them out over time will probably change that, but initially it will infest the red areas where they’re moved to.

14. not2worryluv says:

Seems like what we have is one big NWO Cabal called the State Department.
    Seems like an upgraded version of every local DMV.
    When you have an organization where everyone is a great, dedicated, knowledgeable, selfless, and loyal employee you gotta problem!

15. bulwarker says:

Another day, another circus.

16. Publius2016 says:

more? please make it stop…really? Dimms are masochists…

• Somebody says:

Isn’t today the last day? Congress doesn’t usually work on Fridays and they’re off all next week.

Schiff saved his best for last, Sonland followed by eavesdropper Holmes and liberal NSC operative Hill.

Aside from the overheard conversation, Holmes will be more of the same…….POTUS used “irregular” diplomacy, he didn’t follow our plan, blah, blah.

Hill will more interesting, she was inside the WH. She was on the NSC thanks to the stache. Bolton may testify vicariously through her, his chance to take pot shots at POTUS. I’m sure she’ll take exception to POTUS not doing exactly as she or the NSC determined. She’ll probably be as egotistical as Vindman, but probably much better at hiding it. Bottom line though, does the NSC set policy or advise POTUS? Oh their role is advisory? Their advice was ignored? So sad too bad.

• Rosemaryflower says:

yes. it is shocking the rough and tumble lives these congress creeps are forced to live.
        Sitting in a circus of hearings all day, and conferring with the media. “So exhausting.”

God help us. Please God, guide and help PT

• ezpz2 says:

Publius2016,

Dimms are sadists. They enjoy inflicting pain on the nation.

17. burnett044 says:

yep…..

and the words of the prophet were written on the sub way wall…..telling all….

• MDNA I says:

CHE (last verse):
      How annoying that they have to fight elections for their cause
      The inconvenience, having to get a majority.
      If normal methods of persuasion fail to win them applause,
      There are other ways of establishing authority

18. Yes, it must be some kind of crime for a President to dare to ask the Ukranians to investigate criminals. (Especially given that they elected their new President by a tremendous margin, because he campaigned to “drain the swamp” over there, and he actually needs no prompting from anyone at all.) It must be some kind of a crime for Trump to ask someone to investigate a politician who, of course, is as virtuous as the new-fallen snow. 👼

But if we engage six countries in an effort to stop Trump from being elected, that of course was okay. If Joe Biden boasted of obstruction of justice, he must have been mis-quoted. Obama sends no weapons to Ukraine so that Pelosi and Schiff can align themselves with a gun-runner and everyone gets a piece of the action. That’s okay, too.

Sure. Sure. Got that.

19. butch cassidy says:

If my choices were watching this or chewing tin foil and using a cheese grater on my head I might opt for the latter. I guess I’ll just clean the garage. This sham has spiraled so out of control that it no longer deserves my attention.

• Rosemaryflower says:

God Bless you. I do not watch it. We do not watch tv during the day, and very little news programming at night. Hubbs and I are retired. I am way too busy taking care of my 95 year old daddy and both of us are fortunate to have 5 grand babies from two daughters and smart sons in law. Please, Butch, and others, Prayer is much better for those of us that do not have the time or strength of tolerance on our hearts.

• butch cassidy says:

I’ll resume coverage if it makes it to the senate (and certainly the I G report and Barr). The dems got what they wanted, other than this site and a couple of others the narrative from the msm is Trumps guilty. No surprise but not worth listening to it or reading about it. Prayer is good and so is voting. Have a great day.

20. Matt Bracken says:

Whatever you do, just don’t say Eric CIAramalla!

• lolli says:

👍Matt Bracken

• grumpyqs says:

Thank You! Maybe it’s age, but “Picture Narratives” are very valuable and memorable!

• MelH says:

Few people ever naturally look as arrogant and self-aggrandized as Vindeman. I wanna smack that face until it is black and blue, and then I want to stomp on his fat head! (See why I got kicked off of Twitter!) Obama cleaned house and started from scratch, staffing the WH. I was dense enough to believe Trump was using the transition time to do that. I’m still angry he thought he could master all the emboldened Obama-Democrats who were stinking up the White House.

21. Rosemaryflower says:

I prayed last night.
    fervently.
    then I had a dream last night that this was all a big trap set up by the republicans, against the evil leftists.Of course that was just a dream.

• individualright says:

your dream was a revelation.

• Patience says:

Rosemaryflower, It honestly occurred to me last night –just after Nunes said to change the channel & turn down the volume– (by which I gladly did abide),
      ~~>that left are really trying to expose its own corruption.

Perhaps, just as the leftists have deliberately blurred and distorted rights & wrongs
      –via their social engineering,
      >The good Lord has confused they themselves.

>The Lord does work in mysterious ways
      Ah…, Divine intervention.

• NC Mom says:

Rosemary: “The fervent prayer of a righteous man (and woman) availeth much” James 5:16 KJV. While the New Testament is our guide to salvation…I have found that we can DEPEND on the Old Testament for guidance as to what our Lord will/can do in a nation’s life. I keep thinking about all the times the Lord sent CONFUSION to Israel’s enemies to defeat them. Perhaps that is God’ plan here! Please Lord: Make it so!!

22. Steve in Greensboro says:

Adam Schiff is cosplaying Captain Ahab.

23. MDNA I says:

NY POST:
    What’s coming in Thursday’s impeachment hearings

NY POST:
    What to Know For Thursday’s Testimony

AXIOS:
    Scoop: Fiona Hill to warn of “fictional narrative” on Ukraine in testimony

• Niagara Frontier says:

I’m fed up with hearing these witnesses bragging that they are “non partisan foreign policy experts who served in both Democratic and Republican administrations.”

We know that is BS. We also know that even our strongest allies on the committee can’t admit that this is a distinction without much difference.

When congressmen start using the word “Uniparty” in public, then I’ll start to believe something is going to change sooner rather than later.

24. individualright says:

I want to know how the DoD can sign off for Ukraine to receive aid just two days after Ukraine elected a new president and therefore would have a totally different administration than what Dod signed off on. How is that possible?
    Confirms for me that the DS thought they could blow this by Trump and get the money over there so they could all get kickbacks. Not one of them voiced concerns about checking out the new govt, but they all knew they wanted the money to get there. No one knew about Bidens or Burisma, but they all knew the money was delayed.

• zimbalistjunior says:

bingo

• owtolunch says:

Just bureaucratic scheduled task …. they needed to check the box to show they got the task done on time… Checking the boxes on the project schedule is how they rate performance… If it is late … you get a lower score… the boxes must be checked on time… forget whether the task in correct or even relevant… the box must be checked… that way when the performance dashboard is viewed on the computer screen all the tasks are in the green… god forbid there is a yellow or red light on the dashboard… someone will ask a question and an answer will be required…

25. individualright says:

CNN has a bunch of pajama boys on today. They are all sitting outside with blankets on.

26. Mike in AZ says:

I believe the impeachment mess is designed to send B.S. articles of impeachment over to the Senate where it arrives DOA. Republicans can rejoice in their victory and might even take a sigh of relief around November 2020 when it comes to voting, but it only solidifies the resolve of the Democrats and increases their turnout for the 2020 election.

Dems strategy is to go for the House and Senate in 2020. The Democratic debate last night was missing the role of Godzilla (soon) to be played by Trump in the upcoming debates. All the soundbites were canned and over rehearsed. Trump will destroy them all.

Local elections are a different matter. Most people I work with can’t name their local representative or articulate ANY information on current events in the world right now. Last thing we need is 4 more years of a Democratic House of Representatives.

Thoughts?

27. Matt Bracken says:

I’m waiting for one of the Republicans to “accidentally” mention Eric CIAramella. Or without naming him, clearly identify him by description. Something like:
    “LtCol Vindman passed his recollection of the phone call to an old NSC staff buddy and fellow Ukraine expert who is now back at CIA, who went right to his old friends from the NSC who now work for Adam Schiff.”
    BOOM!
    Naming Eric CIAramella on network TV is pulling the pin on the grenade that blows up Schiff’s impeachment farce.

28. An asset something like the John Wick movie character should have a “silent partner” affiliation at the newly formed and super secret Department of Shithead Removal Services.

29. toocoolus says:

I’m noticing that our President is wielding his sword with greater fervency during the past week as against the corrupt media. He continues to repeat the mantra that OUR biggest enemy is the media. I love watching his counter-punches during his pressers when he calls out the fake news. He was always throwing left hooks, but now he’s coming over the top with the right hand blow. HE’S FIGHTING FOR US and I feel like I’m right there with him.

30. Dances with Wolverines says:

Here I am, reluctantly. growing weary of watching the same old BS. Luckily, I get to watch it here, in the safety of the Treehouse with many friends.

31. Since today is supposed to be the last day, I’m hoping someone slips the name Eric Ciaramella in!! I scream it at the t.v. Daily while watching this garbage!!

God bless President Trump and God bless the USA!🙏🙏💜

• Bigbadmike says:

Thanks to Nunes, Jordan, Ratcliffe, Stefanik, and Turner, the American people have been shown the Deep State Hubris first hand. We don’t like what we’re seeing. The President is still the Underdog and that’s what he wants. His poll numbers and approval rating are rising thanks to these hearings. The average American sees what’s happening and they think it’s unfair and won’t forget next November. Look at the Dem fundraising numbers if you want to see how popular these hearings are going. The media may get off on their impeachment high now, but the crash is going to be long and hard.

• beach lover says:

I watch it on mute until one of the GOP members comes on. Only way I can keep my BP under control.

32. Sherri Young says:

From a former CIA whistleblower:

• jeans2nd says:

A REAL whistleblower !

• Matt Bracken says:

• not2worryluv says:

In watching at least 3 of the four of these “American Loving Selfless Souls” it’s my assumption that they all were not very well adjusted children and developed into very narcissistic , insecure, wannabes fueled by the desire to be made powerful and important players within some organization.
        I’d guess they all went through rigorous phycological testing by their respective agencies to be assured their handlers could count on them to do anything for the “greater cause”.

• MelH says:

I’m positive you just described Eric Swalwell The Farter. He represents the District next to mine, where hardly anyone speaks English or has been here more than a few months. He dropped out of the run for President since he has zero charisma or team-building skills, nothing to attract donors.

• You are of course right.

But we are playing by their rules and lose. We should change the game. How about we get rid of the CIA? The useful functions (5%) of the CIA could be absorbed by the Pentagon.

90% of Washington D.C. voted for Hillary. You don’t fix D.C. You need to literally remove it, plus what is still needed should be spread through the country (e.g. Dept of Agriculture moved to Idaho). This will drain the swamp, everything else will not.

33. Paul says:

The media is the enemy. If they didn’t control the narrative, then the dems would not have a platform to spread lies. The 1st Amendment was written to keep politicians accountable and protect the truth. We enable the media through cable subscriptions. We pay these sleaze bags to work against our best interests. We have met the enemy and it is us!

It doesn’t matter what is said in testimony today or any other day as long as the media is allowed to lie and undermine the republic.

34. jeans2nd says:

Fiona Hill was born in Northern England ???
    Are there any Americans in the NSC and State Dept ???
    Globalists don’t count, they are not Americans.

• Alligator Gar says:

Nope. No Americans at State.

I really wanted a career at State. I prepared myself, learned languages, studied very hard…and got a thank you for playing letter….

Because, as we all know from hard experience, foreigners are always so much smarter than Americans. Especially if they look weird or talk funny like these coup plotting azzclowns. SPIT!

35. sunnyflower5 says:

President Trump retweeted this

36. Reserved55 says:

He has *them* tagged.

37. bullnuke says:

Another day, more lies from Shifty. He is the guy the framers warned about.

• wildsailor2018 says:

Nope, he is just that one cockroach you happen to see. He is the public face of it all at the moment, the one that is SUPPOSED to get stepped on to protect he nest.

We can either see where he runs back to and exterminate the nest or we can simply step on it and wait for the next one to show up. I vote we let him run and see where he crawls into the wall….

38. Note how right off the bat, Schiff ascribes a nefarious motive (politics) to a clearly good faith effort taken by the President (prosecuting blatant corruption), which is the crux of why this putsch will eventually fail.

• ale81inn says:

And that is all by design. It’s like I said in another thread yesterday. It is indisputable that the president does benefit politically from a potential political opponent being identified and investigated in scandal, however this falls in the category of “the fortunate accident”. I used the analogy of taking a medication to cure acne and discovering that it also aids in weight loss.

When did Joe Biden OFFICIALLY enter the race as a candidate? It was after the Mueller report bombed, wasn’t it? Hmmm…..so Joe Biden’s actual purpose is that which I stated on Nov. 6 in comment section of my piece, http://ale81inn.com/2019/11/02/joe-we-hardly-knew-you/

“….Biden is being promoted by the DNC and media establishment BECAUSE they know he is toxic. They know he can’t win and he knows he can’t win. Even in the quarters of the MSM there has often been open musing over whether or not Joe even wants it. He certainly doesn’t act like a guy who is hungry for the job. I submit he has no desire or intent of winning. His purpose now is to take the slings and arrows as more and more of his corruption becomes exposed. All of the parties involved are already prepared with their defense of every new revelation because THEY ALREADY KNOW what Biden and others have done. This just gives them more fuel for the new narrative that the administration is politicizing the Justice department against his opponent (abuse of power). Joe happily accepts his role as martyr, confident that his team will have his back after they resume power – with or without him”

39. Reserved55 says:

40. CM-TX says:

FFS Republicans… SHUT this scripted shitshow DOWN!
    Don’t… And you will go down with the rest! One way or another, it will happen.

If we had an AG worth a crap, he’d already be there handing out indictments! Dragging Schifhead out in cuffs.

You best believe even as a passive, laid back mother– trust I would not hesitate to descend upon if the call was ever made. That being the call for the American People to come clean-up the mess you’ve ALL made, & the infestation of worthless PARASITES that have destroyed our Republic. JUSTICE must happen. Rest assured, there will be quick, but fair CONSEQUENCES should that day come.

Signed, A True Patriot (by blood & by choice)

(Sorry for the rant Treepers, just felt it needed said.)

• Zorro says:

Don’t be sorry, good rant and like the Mark Twain. We will be hearing many rants a couple months from now “Why didn’t we go to Washington when we had a chance?”.

• ale81inn says:

Nice meme. Twain was brilliant

• Entertaining rant. And, per usual, Mark Twain did not say this. It’s another example of people who haven’t read Twain making memes pretending they have. (Don’t give me Quora or Goodreads. They are volunteer sources that exist without being checked. I’ve begun to regret ever having taken Library Science courses.)

“Still a man hears what he wants to hear, and disregards the rest.” – Paul Simon

The word Twain used, in a much more nuanced context, was PATRIOTISM, not loyalty. That’s quite a different thought. It was part of a 1901 speech:

• CM-TX says:

Good to know, b/c it’s misquoted & attributed to in many places.

And I also beg to differ, what is “Patriotism” without “Loyalty”??

And yes, Twain was required reading on a few levels for me growing up, back when schools cared about those types of things.

I also think some natives ’round here are getting restless… b/c I’m noticing an uptick of unnecessary personal attacks directed at me- as of late.
        But then ROLCONS always reveal themselves, it’s the emotions that get the best of them.😉

• Loyalty is a more unknowing, automatic behavior, far less qualified by critical thinking than patriotism. In the same speech, Twain also recommended JETTISONING “My country, right or wrong”, because sometimes it IS wrong, and in future it WILL BE at times. He’s arguing for viewing important issues on a case-by-case basis.

Accuracy in attributions is a personal bugaboo of mine. I meant no personal attack by pointing out a fact. I’m decrying the drop in education levels that makes it so necessary to check memes. It’s SO easy to distort and misuse the thoughts of dead sages.

41. bullnuke says:

More butt hurt diplomats.

42. Reserved55 says:

Schitt continuing his SMEAR campaign.

43. Matt Bracken says:

The unusual font is meant to avoid AI detection on censored social media platforms.
    Share it far and wide. Eric CIAramella is the pin in the grenade that blows up this impeachment farce.

44. bullnuke says:

Too bad the decorum of the House doesn’t allow Nunes to call out Shifty for his outright lies and smears.

45. Zy says:

Did any of the R’s wear rain gear to the hearing today? I want to see what Fartacus’s response would be. I bet he would use all of the biological weapons at his disposal.

46. sunnyflower5 says:

Adam Schitt seems play up some sort of nefarious reason that President Trump canceled his trip to Poland. Weird—Adam Schitt forgot about the Hurricane threatening a direct hit to Florida.

47. bullnuke says:

Nunes “They got caught” Excellent response!

48. I like how every day Nunes gets a dig in on Schiff for falling for the prank call about nude photos

49. fanbeav says: