November 17th – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1032

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Stephanie Grisham Twitter @StephGrisham45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

902 Responses to November 17th – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1032

1. sunnyflower5 says:

President Trump retweet

2. sunnyflower5 says:

3. sunnyflower5 says:

4. sunnyflower5 says:

• Ma McGriz says:

I see why the President sent this out.

It’s the simple, direct, quietly and clearly stated truth.

Thank you so much for making his tweets available to us all. It’s a gift.

The number of his followers is greatly multiplied by such posts. What a thought.

Shall we offer the donkeys some antacids?

5. sunnyflower5 says:

6. sunnyflower5 says:

• dogsmaw says:

• Ausonius says:

So what will he do? Join the Republicans? The DEMS say that NOBODY PRO-LIFE can be a DEM!

This should be interesting!

• YvonneMarie says:

The Republicans nominate weaklings.
          I would vote for a pro life Democrat in my state if there was one.
          The Republicans here are never Trumpers for the most part.
          Let’s see what happens in Louisiana.

• Judith says:

You have a point. At this juncture I don’t trust the RepubliCONS. I am so done with their double dealing!

This Edwards sounds like a DINO. And I’ll take a DINO over a good- for-nothing-RINO any day of the week!

7. sunnyflower5 says:

8. Bluto says:

Even though I am a conservative (check out my posts I do not hide my profile on Disqus) I am no longer able to comment on Gateway Pundit and am banned apparently forever for criticizing Jim Hoft, the publisher, and some of their content.

My sin? I said GP was like the National Enquirer of Conservative websites and that it seemed they only seeked to enrage their readers and did not give the full story but only the parts that could lead to outrage.

I recommended that for a more in depth analysis of whatever particular subject was at issue that readers check out The Conservative Treehouse for a better take or at least go to GP’s original source. I said that CTH did not seek only to promote outrage (which is what I believe is now the purpose of GP) but provided a more logical and in depth viewpoint.

Immediately I was banned, not given timeout, but banned with no warning or explanation. I have never had a post voted down, I never swear or degrade anyone and do not post racist posts. There is no recourse to being banned. I was banned for expressing my opinion.

I saw a discussion on GP between two posters who had experienced similar situation. They had been banned from posting an original comment but could still reply to comments. During the course of their discussion which outlined how they had been banned, a moderator broke in and banned both of the posters during their conversation though neither had violated any of the rules posted for the site and were having a normal discussion with no name calling, swearing, or any violation whatsoever of the site’s rules for posting. I wonder how many of us there are who have been censored or banned for basically expressing our opinions?

Apparently Hoft cannot take any criticism at all. Their new slogan should be: The Gateway Pundit, We can Dish it Out But We Can’t Take It.

The moderator who broke into the conversation said it was a private blog and anyone could be banned for any reason. Yet, they constantly complain about being censored by Facebook, Twitter and others while they are guilty of the same actions. I am not gay but I saw on a search Hoft’s name linked to a gay website. I have never read this website before and don’t know their viewpoints but on the following statement, I concur completely:

“Gateway Pundit, the far-right fake news website founded and run by a gay man, Jim Hoft…Hoft is frequently called “the dumbest man on the internet” for his wild conspiracy theories and constant mistakes.” –LGBTQNation.com

So easy to get banned or censored on GP yet they are always whining about getting censored themselves.. Look at this article and see how they whine as they do the same thing. Can you spell HYPOCRISY?

• Bigbadmike says:

GP breaks a lot of news, is 100% Pro-Trump, was instrumental in helping the President win election along with Drudge. We see what has happened with Leftist Drudge, yet Jim Hoft and GP are still unwavering in their support of President Trump. You gotta problem with that?

• lawrencepaul1 says:

If I had a blog and somebody had the bad taste to attack me on my very own blog would I ban them.
      Hell yes.
      If you don’t like the guy don’t visit his site.
      If you start tearing into Sundance he would probably do the same thing. I certainly hope so anyway.

• freespeechfanatic says:

It’s his site and he has a right to ban any individual. The facebook and google censorship problem is a different matter. These are de facto public squares.

• MaineCoon says:

Why are you posting here an in-depth post about why you got banned from GP? Q: What relevance does it have here? A: None.
      You say, “I have never had a post voted down…” on GP. I vote down this post here and I totally agree with lp1 that any private blog should ban negative posts outside the guidelines of their blog. It’s their blog, with their designated purpose, their research and their time. Why should a private blogger put up with anyone raining on their parade? If you want to rant on about “you, yourself & I” create your own blog.

• Peoria Jones says:

Agree. Jim Hoft has done so much for the Conservative movement. The fact that he’s gay has nothing to do with the price of tea in China, except that he serves as a great example to others who mistakenly believe that gay = liberal.

To go to someone else’s site and tear them apart, while advertising another site is beyond rude. Then, to come here and complain about it is foolish. What a strange post.

• Jim Smith says:

Sometimes it’s not just what you say, but how you say it.
      I sometimes read GP, but I spend most of my time here. GP is a mixed bag, but generally is very PRO MAGA.

It may have not just been the critique, but perhaps suggesting that the readers go elsewhere (“check out The Conservative Treehouse for a better take).
      I certainly agree that the original research on this site is heads and shoulders above GP.

Still, I think if someone here suggests that a reader go elsewhere (like GP) for a better take , they might get slapped too.

• Bluto says:

GP often cites CTH

• Ma McGriz says:

” GP often cites CTH ”

Right, bluto.

So you just thought it would be a good idea to hop on over to the Tree and track in your smelly crap to just generally enhance the atmosphere? Start a little flame war? Lookin’ for a little hatefest?

You’ve sidestepped every rational reply to your trouble-making posts, and persisted in offering excuses and more mud-slinging at GP and Jim Hoft in reply.

It’s been my experience that when one is faced with aggressively rude, insulting and totally unaccountable behavior, one is typically dealing with a liberal, which is particularly true online.

If any part of your story is to be believed, you got your butt bounced from Gateway for very good cause. I’m pleased and impressed with the replies posted by other Treepers in response to your attempted incursion and your disrespect for the host of GW.

I’m up in your face for the disrespect you show for the host of THIS SITE by trying to drag the Tree or Sundance into it, and I would hope you’ve thereby earned a spot on Ad rem’s radar, as well.

You’ve certainly got my attention.

Did you know that for grizzlies trolls are edible?

• maggie0987 says:

Bluto – IMO, no one goes to GP to read the comments! THE place for reading the comments is CTH.

GP is good for a quick catch up on stuff and sometimes they have breaking news -I never go there for in depth analysis.
          In future save your commenting skills for CTH.

• peace says:

Don’t believe anything from the lgbtq alphabet group. The inclusion of the T group will be their downfall. Here in Illinois, School District 211 just ruled that males pretending to be females are free to use the girls locker room. Crazy and abusive – completely ignores the rights and feeling of girls.

• Ad rem says:

Am I mistaken? Is this the “Bluto Daily Thread”? Our site doesn’t exist to enable you to publish your animus toward other sites and their proprietors. Bye…

• InAz says:

@ Bluto
      Good to see you comment.
      It is discouraging when Conservative websites ban people, especially for stating facts. The practice is no better than Commie left websites. Makes one wonder what they are thinking.
      And then when the site is hypocritical, it just adds to the frustration.

• Peoria Jones says:

Aside from the fact that this post has nothing to do with Presidential politics, as Ad rem pointed out, the complaint is silly and mean-spirited.

Mentioning another website or linking to another site is sometimes accepted in comments, depending on the site rules. But doing so in order to lure readers away from that site (which would be obvious and insulting to the host, if you’d been complaining about their site) is a sure way to get canned.

There are conservative sites to suit anyone’s taste. Why would anyone hang around to insult content on a site they don’t enjoy reading? Just move on and don’t be a masochist.

Bluto should choose his battles more wisely. Choosing Jim Hoft (who has been a loyal Trump-supporter and solid Conservative) as his enemy is not a wise choice to share at CTH. Going after the leftist media and never-Trumpers would be a bit more sympathetic…perhaps on the Daily Thread.

9. sunnyflower5 says:

10. dogsmaw says:

It’s Time to Rein in this Twerp 4 Good

11. Bendix says:

I really, really, really hope and pray that this is the start of very good things to come:
    Trump about Stefanik: “Republican Star is born”

The article is very biased against her, and is very sloppy reporting.
    She did not “defend” the president. He is not on trial and needed no defense. She merely asked questions to get at the truth.
    Another point of bias:
    Schiff did attempt to gag her, to silence her voice. It was unnecessary to qualify that by saying that she was breaking rules by speaking. It was supposed to be a HEARING. If people cannot speak, there is nothing to hear.
    It was not a legal proceeding, it matters not what “rules” Schitt pulled out of his posterior, it matters not how long she did get to speak in total (and Kellyanne’s husband is a misogynistic sociopath for quantifying that), she’s a woman, and she needed to be heard, and that’s a major tenet of feminism, that women’s voices must not be silenced.
    Okay, rant part over.

There is nothing President Trump likes better than creating a star. If she can get out from under the influence of the likes of Paul Ryan (heck, all the Republicans) there is no limit to where she can go.

12. dogsmaw says:

Cushy Job….Where in the World is the GOP Chairwoman today? Is she pulling a Pelosi and floating out in the ocean somewhere 😛

• LKAinLA says:

We need to regroup here as conservatives. We are being played everywhere. We need to run Rona out of this position and start major opposition research on the media. A disgrace. I am in the camp Abrahams ran just to split vote. He is on the house now and could have left. Visit New Orleans at your own peril people. Free narcan for all.

• snarkybeach says:

If anyone split the vote it was Rispone with his negative ads against Abraham. If Rispone gets a job in the JBE administration like Dardenne did, we will know the answer. Abraham is considering getting out of politics, perhaps because of the nastiness in the race.

• TexanInFL says:

And yet I keep receiving literature BEGGING me for donations to the GOP. I will NEVER donate to the GOP. I donate directly to POTUS campaign or the campaign of whoever I am supporting. What an insidious pack of jackals they are…

• Magabear says:

Can Reince Preibus take his old job back?

It’s nice that Ronna can raise alot if money, but we’re not running a hedge fund here. The dimms go deep into debt but spend every last dollar on getting the vote out. It reminds me of Mittens in 2012 bragging about how much cash his campaign had left over after the election. Real good use of campaign funds, Mittens. 😤

• Debra says:

I have read the poster here who has started a quest in Virginia to find Republicans to run for various offices. What a go-getter!

If each state had such a seeker that could network following that template, then those 50 persons could take this woman’s place with one amongst them that has the best performance results.

Screw the ‘nepotistic’ way of rewarding this position to a political hierarchy, favor, or debt.

• The Deplorable Tina says:

Agreed! I think Ronna is, either deliberately or by being negligent, sabotaging the effort to elect Republicans and help out at the state level. I thought that was her job? Dunno, but it stinks, both with Louisiana and most in Virginia where the GOP didn’t even run someone against the Dem in approx 30 races! Ridiculous! Is it because she is Mittens niece? If so, she has got to go, IMHO.

• sDee says:

Deliberate. I have watched our local party machine feign the fight and cede this entire region for over a decade.

To turn this around we must become the Party. We each here can start that by becoming Precinct Chairs, then District Chairs, attending conventions, forming candidate committees – and more.

I am convinced that if each CTH reader and our networks, signed up as Chair of our Precincts – the tide would turn.

It starts by calling your County GOP.

13. WeThePeople2016 says:

14. sunnyflower5 says:

So Swampy…..

15. burnett044 says:

the cost of the oath…….

a lesson to remember…

16. dogsmaw says:

• Skippy says:

Over time it increasingly appears George Conway is a misogynist. Particularly seen when intelligent women, powerful women stand up for themselves. #MommyIssuesGeorgeConway?

17. dogsmaw says:

• FofBW says:

And her point…

• Remington says:

Man, let that sink in….We see, we know, who the enemy is….piece by piece….but look at the totality of it all…

• oldersoul says:

Want to see the totality of it all? All of PDJT’s active institutional enemies combined would barely fill a small arena. A few thousand? Maybe ten thousand of them?

Then look at our jammed arenas. Our overfilled stadiums. City after city. Twenty thousand, thirty thousand. Tens of thousands outside. People lined up for days, for miles. All over America. Week after week, month after month. They come. And they come. And then they come some more.

Millions upon millions of us. Many, many millions. Active, engaged.

Never forget the scene the night before the 2016 election. Families, marching through the cold, dark woods, to support this man. Like a giant, quiet, hidden army. And then we put him over the top the next day. The rampart was breached.

We have THEM surrounded. Never lose sight of that reality, as much as the media would like to distract you from it.

Emerald spends too much time in the Swamp.

• oldersoul says:

And all he has are us little voters.

All SIXTY-FIVE MILLION PLUS of us. And we want him around until 2025.

They are grossly outnumbered. And frankly, if it ever came to it, out-gunned.

18. lawrencepaul1 says:

19. islandpalmtrees says:

Today! Gateway Pundit Reveals the Fire That Will Consume the Democratic Party

HUGE! After Removing Ukrainian Prosecutor Shokin, Obama’s State Department Plotted with Whistleblower Eric Ciaramella in White House – Then Pushed Steele Dossier to FBI
    Joe Hoft by Joe Hoft November 17, 2019

The Obama Administration coerced the Ukrainian government into removing the prosecutor investigating Ukrainian firm Burisma and its ties to Obama’s Vice President Biden and Secretary of State John Kerry. Next they plotted with whistleblower Eric Ciaramella in the White House and then pushed the Steele dossier to the FBI.
    We know that Obama State Department Victoria Nuland was involved in numerous activities in the Obama White House while working for John Kerry. Nuland first was noted when she was caught lying to reporters about Obama’s Benghazi talking points. Nuland then came to light in 2014 when she was caught on tape saying “F**k the EU”.

We also know that Obama’s State and Justice Departments assisted billionaire and Democrat donor George Soros in an attempt to control Ukraine’s oil and gas industry.

In late 2015 Nuland was connected to a coup that the Deep State was involved in. Obama officials including Nuland and the Ukrainian Ambassador discussed toppling the Ukrainian Government and replacing officials, with then VP Joe Biden’s approval.

The world renowned Oliver Stone had a piece about this in a documentary about the Ukraine –

READ ME BELOW—-

https//www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/11/huge-after-removing-ukrainian-prosecutor-shokin-obamas-state-department-plotted-with-whistleblower-eric-ciaramella-in-white-house-then-pushed-steele-dossier-to-fbi/

20. coolmamie says:

A few questions which I have been wanting to ask for a while. One at a time:

Did Pompeo do anything to help Trump while at the CIA?

• Troublemaker10 says:

Pompeo defended Trump brilliantly during congressional testimonies while the CIA Director. He defended Trump’s tweets when they tried to get him to condemn them too.

• coolmamie says:

I understand that, but why could he not have uncovered what Brennan had been doing? Spygate, etc. Congressional testimony is one thing. Access to info about previous CIA director would have been critical at that time. Especially since they had all been tipped off about surveillance by Adm. Rogers.

I have never quite understood what Pompeo did with the almost 15 months he was at CIA.

21. coolmamie says:

Why did Trump move Pompeo to State?

• Troublemaker10 says:

I think he moved Pompeo to State after Tillerman’s betrayal because Pompeo shares Trump’s world view. Also, I think it was a brilliant move to put a non-diplomat in the chief diplomat position.

22. coolmamie says:

Has Pompeo done anything to really help Trump since being at State?

23. coolmamie says:

What, exactly is Trump’s overrarching Foreign Policy? Does Pompeo support it?

• Paprika says:

To be exact–PT’s Foreign Policy is as simple and sane as his Domestic Policy–America First.

And yes, Secretary Pompeo supports PT and America First(MAGA) Policy.

• covfefe999 says:

coolmamie, why aren’t you reading and researching?

• coolmamie says:

I research everything. Extensively. That is why I have a hard time grasping it. There are many contradictions, like Syria. We are not out of Syria. That is one example.

And NATO. He was anti-NATO. But now pro-NATO?

And Ukraine – pro-EU or pro-Russia? It is going to be one or the other.

I understand he is anti-globalist. Does he want to break up the entire EU? He seems very anti-Germany. The EU is the very heart of globalism.

That is why my question said “over-arching foreign policy.” I am trusting that there is a method to the madness, but it is not clear to me.

• coolmamie says:

And by the way, covfefe999. This is the Open Thread. And sundance recently brought up Pompeo in a not-so-certainly positive way. Which got me thinking.

So, please indulge this ill-informed Deplorable with your well-researched summary of Trumps OVER-ARCHING foreign policy.

• Rhi says:

Over arching foreign policy? Succinctly, IMO economic leverage but with charity, looking at a win win solution for each nation, backed up with a big stick should threats arrive. America first is the cornerstone, for the people.

24. burnett044 says:

yep..

25. linda4298 says:

26. dogsmaw says:

27. WeThePeople2016 says:

• soozword says:

Seems like Stone’s attorney(s) should have excused him during jury selection. Maybe they were of the same ilk as Kelly’s previous attorneys?

• todayistheday99 says:

Exactly, I doubt there is an honest attorney within a 500 hundred mile radius of DC.

• NC Patriot says:

Gulliani, Jay Secculo, Flynn’s “tiger”, WH counsel who said those notices weren’t Subpenas———there are a few. But they better get one to help Sondland before Wed. He is NOT a career polititian. Their counsel will try to tear him apart.

• Yes, I am wondering about who his attorneys are…I think he should be pardoned.

• TheLastDemocrat says:

What would a lawyer ask in a voir dire?

One side fights to get all Republicans thrown off the jury pool, and the other side fights to get all Democrats thrown off?

It should be admirable that someone served in elected office,and actually showed up for jury duty, versus sitting at home doing nothing on both counts.

i was in a jury pool. Everyone kept trying to pain themselves in a certain light to get out of the jury pool. I got asked one question, about 2/3 of the way through – occupation is on there, and I show up on paper as too smart for a lawyer to work over. There was only a couple people being decent and trying to do the right thing. I was surprised I did not end up on the jury the way everyone was claiming they would be biased.

After 2-3 hours of this, the judge scolded and shamed everyone in a speech on civic duty, trial before peers, and being an American. He said it was very bad if a typical handful of Americans declared they simply could not participate and agree to follow the law. I was thinking “bravo! give it to ’em!”

If you show up for jury duty, kudos.

• Reserved55 says:

Judge Amy Berman Jackson is Hillary’s and the Deep State hanging judge.

She’s the one that matters.

• avi says:

the self gassing traitor Amy Berman Freisler prohibited Stones lawyer from blocking demand activists

• Rhoda R says:

I believe that Stone’s lawyer did try to get him dismissed but was over ruled by the judge.

• Bigly says:

Stone is the saddest story we have heard since Flynn/manafort

Like or hate it doesn’t matter – these men helped trump and are now facing jail time and have lost everything. It is wrong. Meanwhile all dems are doubling down – including the leaker fromBurrs committee. Dems go free, our guys get locked up. This is not a free America. uSsr.

28. Sherri Young says:

While we are waiting for the FISA abuse report…

This FOIA request letter from the ACLU went to the domestic intelligence community in mid July 2016 just before Crossfire Hurricane (X-FIRE Hurricane) was said to have been opened. A description of “parallel construction” begins on the lower part of page 2 with the heading of “Background” and continues with relevant examples. Read through all of page 5.

As always, there is red meat in the footnotes, such as:

FBI Hides Its Surveillance Techniques From Federal Prosecutors Because It’s Afraid They’ll Become Defense Lawyers

29. sunnyflower5 says:

Is this why we didn’t hear any questions as to why the former Ambassador spied on American citizens? Not a peep from our Republicans….

• bessie2003 says:

Can the President make a statement that he would veto the FISA re-authorization, if it comes up before the IG’s FISA report, would that even be a possibility,

or will it be wrapped up in some other funding bill such as for the military causing the choice of reauthorizing FISa just to get the military or other necessary department funded?

30. Sherri Young says:

Found this on C-SPAN while searching for that forum during which someone made the remark to Brennan, “Thank God for the Deep State.” This book interview was at the Brennan center at NYU. The author is a former FBI undercover counter-terrorism agent and whistleblower who left and took a job at the ACLU. In one hour, he lays out a lot of FBI culture and his thoughts on the direction of our domestic intel community. Goes into parallel construction.

31. linda4298 says:

This guy also voted no on the inquiry, Van Drew 2nd congressional district south Jersey, Trump won it 2016 https://twitter.com/sethjlevy/status/1196178036082786304?s=20

32. dogsmaw says:

• sDee says:

Globalism is today’s face on an eternal evil – those who intend to rule men, to enslave. America has always been their greatest obstacle.

here is the text………………….
      If I were the devil … If I were the Prince of Darkness, I’d want to engulf the whole world in darkness. And I’d have a third of its real estate, and four-fifths of its population, but I wouldn’t be happy until I had seized the ripest apple on the tree — Thee. So I’d set about however necessary to take over the United States. I’d subvert the churches first — I’d begin with a campaign of whispers. With the wisdom of a serpent, I would whisper to you as I whispered to Eve: ‘Do as you please.’

“To the young, I would whisper that ‘The Bible is a myth.’ I would convince them that man created God instead of the other way around. I would confide that what’s bad is good, and what’s good is ‘square.’ And the old, I would teach to pray, after me, ‘Our Father, which art in Washington…’

“And then I’d get organized. I’d educate authors in how to make lurid literature exciting, so that anything else would appear dull and uninteresting. I’d threaten TV with dirtier movies and vice versa. I’d pedal narcotics to whom I could. I’d sell alcohol to ladies and gentlemen of distinction. I’d tranquilize the rest with pills.

“If I were the devil I’d soon have families that war with themselves, churches at war with themselves, and nations at war with themselves; until each in its turn was consumed. And with promises of higher ratings I’d have mesmerizing media fanning the flames. If I were the devil I would encourage schools to refine young intellects, but neglect to discipline emotions — just let those run wild, until before you knew it, you’d have to have drug sniffing dogs and metal detectors at every schoolhouse door.

“Within a decade I’d have prisons overflowing, I’d have judges promoting pornography — soon I could evict God from the courthouse, then from the schoolhouse, and then from the houses of Congress. And in His own churches I would substitute psychology for religion, and deify science. I would lure priests and pastors into misusing boys and girls, and church money. If I were the devil I’d make the symbols of Easter an egg and the symbol of Christmas a bottle.

“If I were the devil I’d take from those who have, and give to those who want until I had killed the incentive of the ambitious.

And what do you bet I could get whole states to promote gambling as the way to get rich? I would caution against extremes and hard work in Patriotism, in moral conduct. I would convince the young that marriage is old-fashioned, that swinging is more fun, that what you see on the TV is the way to be. And thus, I could undress you in public, and I could lure you into bed with diseases for which there is no cure. In other words, if I were the devil I’d just keep right on doing what he’s doing.

Paul Harvey, good day.”

• Landslide says:

That’s unreal. IS it real??? Because it is exactly what has happened. And yes…..the ROOT of all evil is the father of lies himself. Father, forgive us, have mercy on us, and deliver us from Satan’s power. Amen. 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

33. dogsmaw says:

34. dogsmaw says:

35. sunnyflower5 says:

Wow. Community Service. That’s more than what Antifa. Members received for their attacks and violence in Washington DC, during the inauguration.

36. dogsmaw says:

37. trapper says:

Kanye thinks he’s seen a backlash. Hooboy! He ain’t seen nothing yet. A pop culture icon who likes Trump putting out Christian music and conducting Christian services. opposing the atheist and pagan culture mavens. The screaming hatred and putrid bile about to be poured on him by Hollywood and the pop culture industry will be ugly. Look at what PDJT has to endure, and multiply it.

38. cheering4america says:

26 Muslims won election nationwide. My God, what has happened to Michigan, what has happened to America? The constant use of the word “Islamophobia” in this article is analogous to how the brownshirts would have described the Jews’ sentiments … in about 1937: “Naziphobic”

How about “Realistic”?

39. Reserved55 says:

40. burnett044 says:

the left/dems have tried to erase or re-write our nations history….they want total control….I can jusy imagine them taking over Thanksgiving..it would be sort of like this..

41. WhiteBoard says:

ron Johnson points out that this impeachment event has worsened ukraine US relations , because this could have been resolved behind close doors.

resolved? what he means is – PDJT did not trust Ukraine after what they did to him in 2016, so he saw no reason to give them aid.. and republican senators and democrat senators were convincing him they are changing and this is a new president.

instead of keeping it out of the public – the Deep State jumped on this to Twist trump’s hesitancy to trust Ukraine with saying he is bribing them to get the Bidens.

this is PURE MANIPULATION at its finest. Please watch – it shows how ron johnson brings up his call to Trump that triggers the release of the money – not a whistleblow

• Before 2016, Joe Biden knew that the POTUS completely had his back – so, he could be relaxed, jovial and happy as he boasted of his crimes, and said (of Obama …) “call him.”

In 2019, the Ukranians have now elected a joker who is no joke, and, like Trump, he is determined to attack the scourge of official corruption. As is Trump, who is visibly cooperating them according to our treaty.

This is the actual reason that all of them are now running scared. They’re not seriously concerned about this President: they’re fighting to save their own skins. Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler, Obama, Biden, and many more people were – each in their own way – hip-waders deep in Ukranian corruption. And the Ukranians know where the skeletons are buried! 😱

• todayistheday99 says:

I like Ron Johnson and what he is trying to do. But he is making the classic mistake of thinking it is possible to share a common ground with these lefirst journalist impersonators that are in charge of the video production of the coup in front of everyone’s eyes live on national television.

42. Lucille says:

FBI data: Anti-Muslim hate crimes under Trump are below Obama levels in 2014
    November 17, 2019 11:00 AM By Daniel Greenfield

The media has put out numerous pieces based on bad data and hate crime hoaxes claiming that President Trump was responsible for a rise in anti-Muslim hate crimes. Now the FBI data is out and it actually shows that anti-Muslim hate crimes under Trump are below Obama levels in 2014.

• trapper says:

I don’t trust the data. Is every convenience store holdup considered an anti-moslem hate crime?

• Lucille says:

Here’s the FBI page re their methodology…https://ucr.fbi.gov/hate-crime/2018/resource-pages/about-hate-crime . That’s not the point of the article, however.

Greenfield is pointing out that since there are congressional measures which have been passed and collection of stats has been done pretty much the same under both administrations, the recent stats show that under President Trump the nation is doing better and there are fewer incidents than under President Obama’s administration. Greenfield is not making a judgment call on whether there should be hate laws on the books in the first place. He knows and mentions that some hate crimes are hoaxes perpetuated by the “victims.” He also knows that it makes the Left crazy to see the actual statistics favor Donald Trump. I think it’s great that he’s revealing the real info and not the Left’s fake news.

43. Perot Conservative says:

44. WeThePeople2016 says:

45. covfefe999 says:

I had not heard Schiff’s fabrication of the Trump-Zelensky phone call until just now, I had only read about it. Well I am shocked. It’s way worse than I thought. How is he getting away with this? He should have been censured and removed. If you haven’t heard it, start at 3:36 in this video. I couldn’t find a Fox or C-SPAN video so have to use this PBS Fake News Hour one.

• Ma McGriz says:

How is he getting away with this??
      I ask myself that every day.
      He’s not right in the head, and he sure as heck isn’t fit to be in government.
      That we’re seeing what we are seeing is unimaginable.
      To see it done without consequence is mind bending.

• gabytango says:

Dear God. I have put off listening to this knowing I would want toter myself inside out with rage. May God strike this man in every way he so richly deserves for these vicious lies.

• Ma McGriz says:

I felt the same way on day one, but very quickly found myself zoned in as soon as Devin Nunez began to speak. It was all downhill for schiff. Then Jim Jordan made them go dead air..twice…and then Elise from NY left Yavonovich grasping for words and looking like a deer in the headlights after extracting testimony favorable to our side.
          It gave me encouragement and I’d never have known that had I not watched for myself.
          So I’ve watched, and been naturally frustrated and pissed, but it’s also making it clear that the last thing schiff can afford is to be brought in front of an actual trial in the senate or anywhere else. He’s apparently just trying to run out the clock.