November 16th – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1031

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Stephanie Grisham Twitter @StephGrisham45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

776 Responses to November 16th – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1031

1. Joemama says:

I realize that many at the CTH have reservations about Glenn Beck, but regardless, his recent presentation entitled “Glenn Beck Presents: The Democrats’ Hydra” is worth watching. Whatever transpired before with Glenn Beck (I wasn’t paying attention at the time, so I don’t know about it), seems to resolved itself, in my opinion.

It is a history of the Fabian socialists starting in the late 1800’s up to their recent success in taking over the Ukraine, under the Obama administration. That takeover is now in the process of being unwound, under the recently elected Ukrainian president. It is two hours long, but I really think it is worth the time investment. It provides a broad understanding of the long term plans and the recent adoption of modern tools (Google, Facebook, Twitter) to facilitate regime change. Examples mentioned are the Arab Spring, Bengazi, and many more. The Ukraine uprising is covered in more detail.

The cultural marxist/progressives/Fabian socialists are using the very same tools here in the USA to attempt regime change right here at home (can you say Occupy Wall Street & antifa?). I wondered why Google/Facebook/Twitter were so consistently pro far left. This explains why, among a whole lot of other things:

• Justin Green says:

I hadn’t listened to GB in almost a decade now.

But this was well done, and it’s scary. Everyone should watch. If you didn’t want Soros arrested and put to death for international war crimes before, you will after.

• Mariposa323 says:

Soros is the Elijah of the Antichrist. Francis “Pope” Bergoglio is the John the Baptist of the Antichrist . Catholics are being asked by the still faithful clergy to put on sackcloth and ashes , to fast and pray . President Trump is the last grace Christians of our time are being given , after him and the death of the real Pope , Benedict XVI , the terrible Persecution in the West will begin . Pray Pray Pray .

• Somebody's Gramma says:

Thank you for posting this. I just came here to the Treehouse to post it myself. I just finished part 2 and have started on part 1 (I know, backwards!). Beck is back!!!!! He was previously attacked and I didn’t know by whom, when he was with Fox. Now I get it. I would like to see our nation designate George Soros as a domestic terrorist. He is pure evil and Hillary is his handmaiden, as are others, in my opinion. When we talk about Civil War, we have to be careful as to what the influences are. Soros would like nothing better than to foment a civil war, watch us destroy one another, and bring in the likes of the U.N. We need to exercise restraint while fixing this shxt!! We can’t let ourselves be manipulated. We have to speak loudly with a voice of reason and we have to keep fighting to right our Republic. Thank the Good Lord for Donald J. Trump!! I pray we never have to take up arms, but if we do, let it be against the Deep State and not one another.

• Jimmy R says:

There were two lead-up videos in the last few weeks.

• albertus magnus says:

As true and insightful as this is, for some reason Glenn Beck didnt seem to take this reasoning seriously in 2016 when the fate of our nation was on the line. It seems reasonable to ME to believe he doesnt take it seriously now….but he does understand how his betrayal of the country in 2016 has cost him much of his support and that he has to at least appear to be supportive of PDJT to win back the most gullible of the MAGA patriots.

• lolli says:

👍albertus magnus

• Sugarhillhardrock says:

Albertus,
        Years ago I was a Beck fan. Then there was some weird navel gazing and the Derangment.
        I was a Cruz supporter, but after May 4, 16 gave DJT a hard look, decided he was conservative enough, and supported him.

PDJT has been phenomenal, a smart and tough cookie who overcomes obstacles and delivers as he takes us back to the things that made us a great nation.

Beck may be warming up, I can’t tell. He is a good researcher. I thought him an ally years
        ago. I pray he really gets it, but I don’t trust him.

I trust PDJT. He is a genuine patriot and authentic as a gold dollar. I’d follow him through the fiery doors of hell. I know he’d be right there in the fight, until we won.

He is the Chesty Puller of American Predidents.
        We are blessed.

I would like to trust Beck again. We’ll see if he can fix it.

My take.

• IdahoDeplorable says:

Almost everyday someone is on here pushing Beck, almost as if they were being paid to do so . I will never listen to anything Cheeto face says. He is not right in the head.

• Baby El says:

I agree with you, re beck. This was an extraordinary production – and all the puzzle pieces fit quite well.
            Just cant forgive the cheeto incident…. wish there was a rational explanation in beck’s own words.
            Such a dichotomy!!!

• Dora says:

I watched it last night with Hubby. Glen did an excellent job of gathering and presenting this information.

I also think everyone should watch.

• fractionalexponent says:

In the summer of 2016, running up to the election, Glen Beck was not on his own radio program. Rumor was he was he was off undergoing financial and/or mental breakdown, trying to salvage his company.
      In his absence, his two sidekicks, on the radio program, relentlessly, virulently, badmouthed Trump for three hours every day. Nauseating.

In my opinion he’s a brown-noser.

• Rami says:

Used to watch Glenn Beck when he was on Fox News years ago and really enjoyed the program. In retrospect, a lot of what he talked about has come to pass. After the show went off, I listened to his radio program and slowly he began to change, becoming crass and to me, somewhere off in left field. Heard it was alcohol, financial and even mental breakdown. Seems such a shame as his “whiteboard” explanations were so enlightening. I did watch a recent video on YouTube about Ukraine and found it very well done and interesting. Still hesitant to become a fan, but I suppose everyone deserves a second chance. He will for sure need to repent for most that support PDJT, especially after the stunts he pulled during 2016.

• SAM-TruthFreedomLiberty says:

No matter the motivation, he bats for us and Trump.
      He very well might’ve believed the 2016 story that Trump is just making a show and isn’t promoting conservative policies and stuff like his Judge List were bait.
      Many R’s or conservatives did and didn’t vote for Trump(also believing hillary wins anyway)
      After what he did since elected a lot of these people will vote for him, even if they still don’t like his tweeting.
      The best example of that is rightscoop website which were Cruzbots and gradually shifted to Trump and now they back him 99%.

• johnnyfandango says:

Well done documentary Looked up many of the references for further details and have to say Beck connects the dots really well. One comes away from this, depressed. It seems the waves crashing on the beach will just erode and erode everything away to a tipping point. Take this Obamagate, Russian investigation, impeachment farce, it’s getting overwhelming but it galvanizes me to support Trump more. But after he’s gone….going back to the milk toast GOP is just ridiculous, they are part of the problem. We will need more outsiders to continue the fight.

• Nancy Capels says:

I just finished my 2 hrs with Beck. No matter what anyone thinks of him, he is armed with facts and presents them well—you actually understand what he is stating. It is well worth the 2 hrs to watch. Glenn, like many others, did not believe the president would appoint constitutional judges ….and on down the line. Very few can present history in a format that helps us understand it fully—-Glenn is one of the few.

• Somebody's Gramma says:

Glenn has completely redeemed himself with these two 2 hr long videos. Yes, I think they leaned on him so hard he had a break down. But, he’s every thing he was and more now. Please watch the videos. Everyone is redeemable.

Ad Rem: my last comment appears not to have made it here. Thank you.

• zimbalistjunior says:

i cant make it past minute 12…preamble upon preamble..agitprop documentary techniques…oy

2. LouisianaTeaRose says:

Made myself go over to the #BravoMasha twitter-verse….an insprational luvfest. Can’t wait to see what happens when the bottom falls out of this second-floor lavatory….that’s whathappens when the toilet overfloweth while the kum-ba-yah is underway in the first-floor-grotto.

Bummer.

• Justin Green says:

She needs her own noose in the gallows. The perjured herself six ways from Sunday in her cute little “I’m the victim” speech. What a degenerate scumbag.

3. Reserved55 says:

Somebody isn’t telling the truth.

“Upon returning to the Embassy, I immediately told the Deputy Chief of Mission and others at the Embassy about the call with the President and my conversation with Ambassador Sondland.

“July 26 was my last day in the office ahead of a planned vacation that ended on August 6. After returning to the Embassy, I told Ambassador Taylor about the July 26 call. I also repeatedly referred to the call and conversation with Ambassador Sondland in meetings and conversations where the issue of the President’s interest in Ukraine was potentially relevant.”

• IGiveUp says:

“Someone is lying.”

What do government and truth have to do with each other? The entire Constitution was written the way it was because the writers knew the gov’t would try to screw us sooner or later. We want to get back to some virginal day?? Newsflash: It never was.

That being said, let’s stop being so squeamish and holier than thou and clutching our pearls at the bad guys for doing evil. Coups work, or the guys doing it get hung. So just hang them already and let’s move on. This doing nothing is unmanly and bad for the country. If we don’t act decisively, it encourages more of this and we’ll deserve whatever we get. The stronger side will win, and deservedly so.

• Dave Radetsky says:

You say the stronger side deserves to win. I don’t agree. And I don’t think you agree if you think about the logic of that idea. Your idea means that the weak never deserve to win. Using that logic means that when Mao killed 100 million weaker Chinese, he and his communists deserved to win because they were stronger. And when Stalin and Hitler and Pol Pot killed millions of weaker citizens they deserved to win because they were stronger. Even taken to a personal level it means a violent husband who batters and even kills his weaker wife deserves to win because he’s stronger. No, strength does not mean you deserve to win. Righteousness truth deserve to win and sometimes they lose because there is no guaranty of justice in this life. That’s why we have to fight for it and even with that, sometimes we lose.

• Child of Morning says:

Agree 100%. The amount of outrage with no action is borderline embarrassing.

• ristvan says:

As noted upthread, Holmes is also contradicted by Sondland’s deposition, transcript readily available. I read all 369 pages out of curiosity. Holmes is lying.

• Justin Green says:

Kent, Taylor, and Masha Yovanovitch all lied their azzes off.

Who’s the last person to be indicted for perjuring themselves before Congress?
      Roger Clemens.
      Yes, the baseball player. So far as I know.

• Somebody says:

Roger Stone

• Justin Green says:

Not for lying to Congress….

• Somebody says:

Oh yes he was, Stone was convicted on 5 counts of lying to Congress, 1 count of witness tampering, and 1 count of impeding a Congressional investigation.

He was charged by Mueller’s team, but the charges stemmed from the house intelligence committee. He was part of the referrals from Shifty when the D’s took over. Rotten Rod signed off on the raid. This was just prior to Barr being confirmed.

4. A2 says:

👇👇👇

A great thread on the Hong Kong Protests, an ethology so to speak about how the protests have changed. Worth a read.

Profile picture
    dr. trey
    @Comparativist
    Profile picture
    a day ago, 7 tweets, 3 min read
    Bookmark Save as PDF My Authors
    My latest Being Water, in which I try my best to explain and recap the past two weeks of #HongKongProtests. I’ve been trying to write this for almost two weeks but everything kept changing while I was writing the first 3-5 drafts.

I break the past two weeks down into three phases. The government escalated violence, trying to beat and arrest us into submission, starting roughly on 10/31 (Halloween).

I think the mall raids are the clearest example of how HKPF tactics changed.

5. lawrencepaul1 says:

Sorry Zero but your party has already turned the retard dial to 11. Good luck with pretending to be moderate ever again.

“Voters Don’t Want To See Crazy Stuff” – Obama Asks WTF Are 2020 Democrats Doing

6. decisiontime16 says:

American Thinker article referencing Sundance. Worth reading.

November 16, 2019
    Ruling Class, Here’s Your Warning
    By Eric Georgatos

““Sundance” at the popular website “Conservative Treehouse” has posited that the ruling class plan that Americans are about to watch unfold inside the Beltway basically involves a three-step process:  (1) the House votes for impeachment, (2) the Senate holds a six toeight-week trial and votes to convict and remove the President, and (3) Vice President Pence becomes President, and Nikki Haley, fresh off a scripted book tour plan to increase her visibility and acceptability, gets the appointment to serve as vice president.

The troublesome Trump will be done away with, order will be restored, and the Vindmans of D.C. can resume their rightful place as the determiners of American government policy, foreign and domestic.  Enough ‘Republicans’ will be bought off by Pence’s seeming conservatism and Haley’s professed loyalty to Trump (at least as compared to John Kelly and Rex Tillerson) to quell any resistance from the knuckle-dragging far right.

Sundance has a pretty good record of reading the political tea leaves in this coup era, so it’s pretty jolting to get his read in such explicit terms.

If Sundance is right as to the plan, we’d like to interject right now a blunt warning to the ruling class elite from both parties who might lend their support, or withhold their resistance to such a plan.

— Schiff’s fraud has exceeded the capacity of the English language to convey its depravity and moral bankruptcy.  “Disgusting, disgraceful, egregious, unconscionable, abominable” — these are level 2 or 3 words for a level 10 travesty.

So what will it mean to say “this will not stand”? “

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/11/ruling_class_heres_your_warning.html#ixzz65Tbl70Me
    Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

7. Troublemaker10 says:

God Only Knows” / “There Was Jesus” / “Faith” | Live from CMA Awards 2019

And

Dolly Parton’s faith-based CMAs performance praised by fans: ‘Everyone should be made to listen to this’

• gabytango says:

Oh, my! THANK YOU for posting this, Troublemaker!! I had goosebumps throughout and my heart was filled with gratitude that we still have Godly people singing praises to our God in public! This was angelically superb and it’s added now to my playlist! ❤

p.s. – Dolly looks FABULOUS!!!

• COLUMBA KNOX says:

“GOD ONLY KNOWS” = PREDESTINATION

“THERE WAS JESUS” = O, ON A CROSS FOR THY SINS

“FAITH” = THERE IS NO OTHER WAY TO HEAVEN

O,O,O, REPENT AND ASK HIS FORGIVENESS………….

AYE………….

• Moms for Trump says:

That was awesome. Dolly is amazing! She will be 74 in January.

• sunnydaze says:

Wow!

Between Kanye and the CMA Awards…… YES!!!!!

The start of turning this dilapidated culture around?

Start praying HARD, people!

8. Reserved55 says:

9. linda4298 says:

10. linda4298 says:

11. linda4298 says:

12. linda4298 says:

13. WRB says:

For those who are tired of the non-news (propaganda), Iran is currently beset by multiple violent mobs/protests in cities across that country.

is posting video clips of fires (apparently banks are the favorite target for arson), shooting by the regime, flag burning, and it has been going on deep into the night.

Something like this happened a few months ago, but eventually the state put a lid on it, so I do not expect a successful coup any time soon. But it is something to keep on eye on.

• StanH says:

It also happened during the “Arab Spring”. His magnificence Barry O the Zero chose to back the Ayatollah’s as opposed to the people of Iran. While at the same time backing the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt overthrow Mubarak. Mubarak had to go, he was an ally of the USA, at least as Islamic states are our allies. The Ayatollah’s, by their own words, are our sworn enemy, they had to stay.

I suspect: To the people of Iran you’ve got a friend in the White House. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

• WRB says:

• Reserved55 says:

Sniper fire. Dead body.

• Zachary Navarre says:

Not making light of a potentially terrible situation…. but am I the only one who thinks the blood in that video looks super fake?

Like… amateur hour 16 year old movie producer fake?

• covfefe999 says:

Not sure about that but what I’m thinking is that they’re going to have to carry through with it and some people are going to die during the fight. Every country has been through this, even ours.

• Reserved55 says:

Bank afire.

14. Dora says:

15. Reserved55 says:

Schiffty playing make believe.

The prosecutor referred to in the call is Shokin, the one Biden got fired. He then skips Zelensky calling for her ouster and then “what what if”.

Barry’s bundlers are the ones who got the Ambassadorships.

• Troublemaker10 says:

Yeah, I don’t think Trump’s tweet was even aimed at Yovanovich. I think it was aimed at the Dems trying to infer Trump couldn’t fire her.

• Justin Green says:

The answer:

Because this entire thing is a fraud.
      Because Masha Yovanovich is a proven liar.
      Because they both are part of an illegal coup attempt.
      Because their sub 60-IQ voters eat this crap up.

• Joebkonobi says:

Yeah, Well Schiface, she has never talked to the President yet was giving direction yet was giving National security direction to the Ukraine government. She had no authority to do so.

16. Reserved55 says:

17. Troublemaker10 says:

18. Troublemaker10 says:

19. Reserved55 says:

“He’s incompetent. He has a terrible attitude. He doesn’t understand government. He is in there trying to build his own brand, and he’s taking advantage of the office from day one.”

20. Reserved55 says:

• Not unlike the Mueller “investigation”, actually.

Start with some false pretext to investigate …… act real serious & somber.

Throw out some innocuous events and call it “evidence” for the haters to fixate on.

Act unethically and be obnoxious in an attempt to goad the President into a response so you can play the victim so people see how mean he is.

Rinse & repeat.

Tedious.

• cjzak says:

Tedioius and wasting millions in tax dollars and costing our country in the ability to actually getting some good things done to move us forward. Tedious is just one term to call all this. Appalling seems to fit too.

21. Troublemaker10 says:

22. linda4298 says:

23. The Deplorable Tina says:

Polls close at 8pm Central time, Louisiana treepers!!!

24. linda4298 says:

25. linda4298 says:

26. linda4298 says:

27. linda4298 says:

28. Troublemaker10 says:

• Troublemaker10 says:

• gsonFIT says:

How would I go about challenging this guy to a duel? Do I have to slap him across the face with my gloves? They are fleece so I dont think they will hurt too bad.

• Zorro says:

What a statement lfrom Comrade Schitt. I thought these were open, public inquiries into the possibility of criminality /s. Now Schitt is telling me it’s all predetermined.

29. rondo123456 says:

Does Bret Baier really believe this?

Bret Baier

@BretBaier
    Follow Follow @BretBaier

Bret Baier Retweeted John Roberts
    That was a turning point in this hearing so far. She was already a sympathetic witness & the President’s tweet ripping her allowed Schiff to point it out real time characterizing it as witness tampering or intimidation -adding an article of impeachment real-time.

30. Troublemaker10 says:

31. Katherine McCoun says:

Well here is a riot and fake news for days by race baiters and hustlers that was 100% avoided because the truth was in the body cam footage> Amazing that the policeman goes from riding down the street to in his patrol car, to being hit, being attacked visciously with a knife and having to shoot his attacker in literally 30 seconds – the whole thing! 30 seconds!

• Reserved55 says:

I just scanned the article. Did the protesters claim he was going to be the next astronaut to land on the moon?

• Cisco says:

30 seconds.
      And when the fambly sues it will take a couple of years before they are awarded millions in the Ghetto Lottery.
      You see when a fambly member gets himself kilt doing something stupid like trying to kill a police officer the others share the windfall because he wasn’t doing nuffin’.
      Fambly, kilt🤨

32. Reserved55 says:

Facts?

“So called Deep State”

33. dogsmaw says:

34. Reserved55 says:

35. decisiontime16 says:

Undercover Journalists Who Exposed Planned Parenthood’s ‘Baby Body Parts’ Trade Found Guilty

Planned Parenthood was awarded almost $2 million for the filming after alleging activist journalist David Daleiden secretly recorded executives negotiating to sell baby body parts.

36. Troublemaker10 says:

37. Reserved55 says:

38. Reserved55 says:

39. jeans2nd says:

Desperately Seeking Recession…

The Wall Street Journal’s Mr Desperately Seeking Recession is still looking for that elusive recession, and hits Larry Kudlow with a “Manufacturing Recession.” Now, that’s a new one.
    Larry Kudlow hits Mr DSR with a few Obvious Economic Truths.

Dan Henniger and Bill McGurn then come on and hit Mr DSR with a few more obvious economic truths, and offer a few well-advised – imo – tips on how Pres Trump needs to emphasize more the economic successes we have had under Trumponomics.

This vid is actually encouraging – two out of three WSJ Editorial Board members agree with Trumpnomics, and agree that Trumponpmics is working, and that is a good thing.

Meanwhile, still searching for that ever-elusive economic recession…
    6:08

40. janie says:

My heart skips a beat with below headline. Hopefully just “the early part” of our lion PDT’s next physical. (Last was Feb 2019)

• Cisco says:

IMO,
      Much ado about nothing by media.
      Trumps last physical was February 2019.
      So he has a checkup a couple months early?
      President Trump is already on the campaign trail.
      He indeed has a extremely busy remainder of 2019.
      I’d say a wise decision to insure he’s firing on all 8 cylinders.
      But I think a few prayers wouldn’t hurt.
      🙏⛪️🕍🙏

41. noswamp says:

Not sure why people on here are promoting Beck! Documentary was well done. But to trust this guy? After what he has said about Trump? I pass.

I did not like Levin either, (waited way way too long to support Trump). Recently Levin joined Beck’s TV group. But Levin at least is a patriot that I trust. Levin made a decision to join Beck for financial reasons. I don’t watch Levin on Fox either for that same reason. I question Levin’s loyalties to President Trump. Although I love Levin as of late. I hope Levin proves me wrong. But as for Beck, the guy is too crazy for me and even joined the Dem party briefly recently before coming to his senses.
    I will never trust Glenn Beck. Never.