House Democrats on Saturday released the transcripts of closed-door testimony from Jennifer Williams and Tim Morrison (both pdf’s linked below).

House Link Williams – House Link Morrison

The first transcript is from career foreign service officer and Vice President Pence staffer Jennifer Williams.

The House did not need to subpoena Williams who was willing to deliver testimony to the impeachment committee with support from the Vice-President.

Ms. Williams was among the officials actually on the July 25th call between President Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky. She is also one of the only witnesses who has testified with firsthand knowledge of the exchange.

Interestingly Ms. Williams, a senior staffer for Vice-President Pence, delivered testimony that later had to be modified.

Keeping in mind that Jennifer Williams was actually on the call with Trump and Zelensky, it is curious that Ms. Williams originally testified that President Trump brought up the company Burisma during the call… only later having to modify her testimony to state that it was Zelensky who brought up the company.  A curious mistake all things considered.

Ms. Williams delivered her testimony on November 7th. Ms. Williams corrected her testimony on November 11th. Ms. Williams is the Senior Advisor to Vice-President Pence.

CTH takes a lot of flak for pointing out inconvenient issues that make us all a little uncomfortable.  However, it would be intellectually dishonest not to be concerned about a senior staffer within the executive branch who makes a “mistake“, during a highly important deposition, that specifically undermines President Trump.

Surely one would accept that if Ms. Williams had the best interest of the executive in mind; and keeping in mind that she held her own reference notes from the phone call; and also keeping in mind Ms. Williams could easily refresh her memory from the released transcript of the phone call; well, under those circumstances such a significant mistake should be/would be very difficult to make. I digress…

Here’s the transcript:

The second transcript is from National Security Council aide Tim Morrison’s deposition to the House impeachment committee. Mr. Morrison replaced Mrs. Fiona Hill in July as the National Security Council expert on Eastern Europe

During his testimony, Mr. Morrison told impeachment investigators about concerns that President Trump withheld U.S. aid to Ukraine. Mr. Timothy Morrison also testified that Fiona Hill said she had questions about Lt. Col. Vindman’s judgment and that some people suspected Vindman of being a leaker.

It is almost certain that Lt. Col. Vindman was the source (#1) for the CIA report produced by Eric Ciaramella as part of an aligned Pentagon and CIA operation to remove President Trump from office.

Here’s the Morrison transcript:

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, CIA, Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Donald Trump, Election 2016, Election 2020, Impeachment, Legislation, media bias, Military, Notorious Liars, President Trump, Ukraine, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

546 Responses to House Releases Transcripts from Jennifer Williams and Tim Morrison Depositions….

1. Mr e-man says:

I often look at these types as things by looking for the truth. That seems normal. Sometimes, it is easy. Other times, it can be very complex. I am thankful for the perspective Sundance brings. It is extremely helpful, and rare.

I see that truth may not be the issue in our current times, or perhaps it has always been that way in history, just imperceptible in our busy lives. It is likely a mistake to rely on truth for short term outcomes, which can adversely affect our future.

The current issue seems to be the narrative, the script, the story line. The control of money and information. Media, government, education, energy, workers, guns. Control those and truth can be a lot of things. Which wouldn’t be truth at all, of course.

Information can supplant truth. It can simulate truth. It can resist truth. It can pretend truth. The narrative can create truth for some. But is it the real truth?

In the long term, truth usually wins. But not always before great sacrifice. I hope the leaders I rely on can figure that out. Maybe they should just read here and perhaps leverage the truth to control the narrative now. Time is of the essence.

2. USA First! says:

I’ve always been right when I’ve trusted my gut instinct. From day one I haven’t trusted plotting Pence and still don’t.

He’s a chameleon.

• Elizabeth Raynor Short says:

Pence is the snake that begs a ride across the river.
      I never trusted Tillerson or Kelly to be onboard with MAGA. I was certain they were both Empire rather than USA First nationalist guys given from where each came. I was/am very suspicious that Tillerson belongs to the cult of satan given what he so pubicly did to the Boy Scouts (organization of and for children!). Don’t know about Kelly on that score.

• sparel says:

1. A snake slithers to remain unseen until he is ready to bite.
        2. Snakes have a forked tongue, smooth in their talk…..ask Eve.
        3. Snakes stay out of the limelight.
        4. Snakes have a shy nature and are quiet.
        5. Snakes don’t see too well, use smell.
        6.Snakes are slick.
        Remember when Pence went on his first trip with Trump and said: I have been proud to have served with President Trump.

• BigTalkers says:

Too soon to know for sure, but as time goes on perhaps that’s why Pence has appeared to have more of a diminished role….

• 13wasylyna says:

Pence was/is buddy buddy with Paul Ryan….let that sink in. There was a website ready to go live on poosiegate weekend Pence/Ryan. That doesnt happen without Pence’s knowledge. He is a snake.

• Samiam1015 says:

I also believe Pence is a snake. Remember Pence’s (former) chief of staff, Joshua Pitcock, resigned in June 2017 after he was accused of being a spy for the FBI. Pitcock’s wife worked for Peter Strzok, and the Page/Strozk texts showed that Strzok had a significant contact within the White House – Joshua Pitcock. Pitcock had worked for Pence more than twelve years in various capacities, well before Pence became VP. Very unlikely that Pence didn’t know.

• RJ says:

I have always found Pence a person who (not having ever been face to face with him) made my “skin” crawl. First it was his hair, then the clothes, then the Christian veneer which may or may not be that, but the positioning of his faith as first and foremost…in other words his appearance is so “slick” that it made me wonder who he really is, who is the real person behind that image he has always meticulously maintaines. My senses just led me to that position–not any facts, even the General Flynn issue did not register with me.

I never saw Pence coming on board the President’s team, much less being picked to be Vice President…seemed odd to me with Trump’s background, etc. He is in the perfect place to be the “disruptor” but one would think others close to the President might pick up on such people who had bad intentions toward Trump. I just don’t know, but he makes my skin crawl, as I said.

• BigTalkers says:

Good point!

Seems like there’s always a lot of intrigue in DC around the “throne.”

• AustinPrisoner says:

Yes. Pence is pro-Republican. He isn’t pro-MAGA.

• joshashland says:

Why did Karen Pence have one of those envelopes at Bush funeral?
      The one that had something in it that caused that sick look on Jeb’s face?

• oldumb says:

Well, always been right… you are not right – yet. Yes, it looks bad, but there is no proof that VP Pence is in on it. You are slandering on scant evidence – like a demoncrap. How do you know he isn’t in on the game exposing corruption? Let me answer that – you do not.
      You don’t know he is a chameleon, as you definitely stated above – in your opinion he is. You have zero proof. I don’t want to believe this, but it looks very bad, but I will not shoot inside the foxhole on suspicion.

• thank you. it is always disquieting on our side to see the guilty before proved innocent mob. Of no help in our quest for a once again civilized and just nation.

Oxbow incident. See the movie.

Having worked in large corporations, where trusted delegates have used that trust to sneakily undermine the country, my first thought is that ‘staff’ can easily be deep state while the elected official, not aware of how pervasive deep state is, may believe his staff is ‘different’.

• Dave Radestky says:

oldumb – You make a very good point. Sadly, too many people, even here at CTH, read into things and make assumptions when they really don’t know. I have no idea what to think of Pence, but I am not going to judge until I do know for sure. Too many people think they know far more than they do. They make statements as fact, not opinion. They read into things, such as an envelope, that could be anything, but they talk like the absolutely know. For those who profess to be Christian, they should know better. The Bible says that is sinful. But whether they say they are Christian or not, it’s a sad day when conservatives lower themselves to the level of the left.

• oldumb says:

And ready to slander on a dime. None of us know but a small % of what is going on.
          Thanks for the comment, you made the point very well.

• sparel says:

Members of the “Never Trump” movement have not only managed to sneak into the Trump Administration — they have now penetrated the upper echelons of the Presidential Personnel Office (PPO) and are wielding enormous influence over key hiring decisions across the federal government. Johnny DeStefano, who previously served as an aide to ousted House Speaker John Boehner, is currently the head of the PPO, and has used his position to block Trump supporters from key positions, as Cernovich Media first reported. (https://medium.com/@Cernovich/may-massacre-johnny-destefano-to-purge-trump-supporters-on-may-22nd-2c00b57e418c)

Jeb and George Bush loyalist Jana Toner, is currently the Associate Director and Special Assistant to the President at PPO. Toner is leading a behind-the-scenes effort to hire establishment Republicans and DC insiders instead of staff who back President Trump’s American First agenda. Jana Toner has now been made Karen Pence Chief of Staff.
        Pence Got Flynn fired and started the whole Russian collusion matter.

• Daniel says:

Every time he speaks in public, it rings like a plastic bell. Not very genuine, doesn’t carry for long, but usually sounds about right. What bugs me most about him is the distance he keeps from Trump and his utter lack of support or defense of Trump.

And this Flynn thing started off with a LIE supported by Pence. It was well within Flynn’s duties to make the contacts he did, but the time alleged was wrong! At the time, Trump was president-elect and it is normal and appropriate for Flynn to have conversations with foreign officials.

But before those facts could come out, Pence immediately condemned Flynn. As someone who might excuse Pence for being “careful” he was not careful when condemning Flynn.

I do not and cannot trust Pence.

• Try tuning in to EWTN in January when he does the single most dangerous speech of his career, annually. He attends March for Life to end abortion and Planned Parenthood…Planned Parenthood is funded by the biggest globalists in the world AND by OUR tax dollars and they have been funding candidates in BOTH parties for decades.

Abortion is the simmering volcano behind the whole coup attempt. SCOTUS shift and judges and the Constitution resurrected and taught along with our American values, Christian based.

Drug cartels, sex trafficking and deep state and uniparty profiting from and indulging in it is the crime that the swamp cannot have known to the public.

It would have a similar effect to the super volcano under Yellowstone erupting, taking out 3/4 or more of the nation and causing seismic catastrophe worldwide.

So would deep state be imploded were the public to know what all their vaunted, sainted, compassionate representatives and bureaucrats have actually been doing to our children through every venue of influence.

Research this, but don’t expect Google to help you.

• Reilly17 says:

Don’t forget that in the earliest days of the Trump presidency, it was Pence who told the press that General Flynn didn’t talk about sanctions on Russia and that discrepancy was the reason Flynn was fired, for “lying” to the VP. We’ll Pence was head of the transition team and damn well knew what Flynn talked about and had access to the transcripts. I don’t believe he will be our next VP.

• willyeye says:

Regardless of Pence’s true feelings about Trump, he will obviously not tell us. He could be an anti-Trumper, or he could actually want the swamp drained, or he could be somewhere in between.

The truth is, when Pence was chosen by Trump, Trump needed someone that could at least get a fair amount of anti-Trumpers to vote for the Trump-Pence ticket. He also was from Indiana in a region that Trump needed to win in order to win the Electoral College. Without Pence, Trump would have likely lost to Hillary. It’s true that another VP candidate may have had a similar effect, but we can’t be sure.

I’m just saying that we probably owe Pence a debt of gratitude for helping Trump across the finish line. And Pence has generally been somewhat supportive of Trump. Even though I wouldn’t mind seeing a new VP candidate for 2020, I think choosing a new running mate for 2020 would be a huge mistake on Trump’s part. It could rip apart the Republican Party to the point where Trump might only get like 70% support from Republicans, thus losing in 2020. We shouldn’t start making the mistakes that the Dems appear to be making right now. We’re going to need a somewhat unified party if we have any chance of winning.

• Tl Howard says:

I am disturbed by the “Pence is a snake” thing. Believe that when POTUS tells you that. OTherwise, I’d prefer people to knock it off as all they do is undermine POTUS.

• Tl Howard says:

Consider this; POTUS himself hire folks who turned out to be less than supportive so why is he forgiven for hiring mistakes but Pence is criticized for those assigned to him?

• LULU says:

I have found myself wondering about Pence many times since President Trump was elected, and even before.

My Grandmother had great intuition, but, as did many women of her day, she kept many of her thoughts to herself. When she would say simply “there is something about him……”, my businessman Grandfather paid attention. According to my late Mother, Grandma was always right.

About Pence: “There is something about him…” I have never quite trusted him. One of those bland-seeming plain vanilla guys, with a lily-white reputation, who has never seemed all in for our President.

• Amy2 says:

PDT needed Pence in 2016 to balance the ticket. There, I said it. Similar to Bush choosing Cheney. He was accused of not being strong/experienced, so Cheney had the experience/push back. I’m not saying Pence or Cheney were great choices for the position, nor supportive of their presidents, but optics are a factor.

• Bendix says:

Another factor that people forget. The Evangelicals had serious qualms about supporting Donald Trump.
          I had serious qualms about that myself, which I got over.
          VP Pence is reassuring to the religious supporters, not because they think he will keep the president on the straight and narrow, they are committed to the president by now.
          They see Pence as helping with the president’s salvation, as they fear he does not know Jesus.
          They love him and pray for him, and they like the vice president being there to help show him the way.

• Amy2 says:

Yes, I agree Bendix! I pray for the president’s salvation. He acknowledges God but isn’t quite to the point of believing on the Lord Jesus Christ (just my view).

• lydia00 says:

3. Kimmy K says:

Did anyone notice at a rally or so ago (sorry, I can’t remember which one) that most of the signs said “TRUMP” and they were either missing “Pence” or it was really very small?

I went to bed after watching the rally and thought, where was Pence on the signs? I thought, maybe PDJT’s not sure he still wants him as his VP? Or, maybe I just missed it?

At the last rally I noticed they said Pence again, and I never got a chance to go back and take a closer look at the signs at the one or two prior rallies.

I thought it was rather weird that I didn’t notice Pence. Maybe I just missed it? Did anyone else notice?

If by chance PDJT is contemplating someone else as his VP in 2020, I certainly hope it’s not Nimrata Haley, I think she would be even worse than Pence, but then what do I know?

Pence, for some reason, and I don’t know why, has always given me the creeps! Sorry, to those who like him, but I just don’t know what it is about him. I like the fact that he professes to be a Christian and Lord forgive me, but there’s just something about him I just don’t like and/or TRUST, it’s just a feeling I can’t shake.

Maybe it has to do with my finding out about his sealed records before the election in 2016? IDK

4. andy says:

Its curiouser and curiouser why Schiff directly references ‘the Ukraine’ server as if there was one.

and her “I had never heard the word “CrowdStrike” before, so that’s why it struck me as noteworthy”

Side note: its highly unusual for copy text to mangle letters outof a pdf.
    As copied r’s swapped for n’s:

I had never heand the wond “CnowdStrike” befone, so that’s
    why it stnuck me as noteworthy

• Kintbury says:

If she had never heard the word” Crowdstrike” before, she shouldn’t have her job.

• mr.piddles says:

And Marie Marie Quite Contrary never saw the Biden video clip where he bragged about getting the prosecutor fired.

There are only two options here, and I don’t think I have to spell them out. Let’s just say: neither option is a good one.

• Sassy says:

My impression has always been that the Democrats and the media deliberately mis-characterize the issue with Crowdstrike in order to plant a false “explanation” in the minds of people hearing the company’s name, so that they don’t investigate further to see what Trump is referring to. The media meme is that Trump believes a crazy “conspiracy theory” that the server is in Ukraine, not that Crowdstrike was hired by the Democrats to “investigate” the “hacking” instead of allowing the FBI to see the server and that Crowdstrike is associated with people of Ukrainian background. The true story about Crowdstrike is what the media and Democrats want to deflect attention from, so instead they substitute what they want people to believe that Trump’s referring to: the “crazy” notion that the server was spirited away to Ukraine. We all know the truth, but most of the public doesn’t and so they offer this red herring so people don’t look into it themselves and instead just accept the media’s interpretation of alleged Trump’s unhinged mental state.

• Amy2 says:

“Notewonthy,” see, I was paying attention!

5. gringz says:

In some of the articles I’ve seen Jennifer Williams is referred to as a career foreign service officer detailed to Pence by the State Department. Sounds to me like she’s a plant.

6. Lt. Col. Vindman is very probably the actual “anonymous whistleblower” and the other information pointing to another is disinformation to mislead and misdirect suspicion about the actual identity.
    Just to be sure…..*both* should be fired…..the misdirection “decoy” and Lt. Col. Vindman.

• individualright says:

IDK. POTUS has told us at least twice now, in tweets, WHO the whistleblower is……..Adam Schiff……. I am going to go with POTUS on this one. He is never wrong.

• UNLESS it is a deliberate mislead to throw off the real culprit

I think you ARE right, but Trump did that at least once before.

Complacency breeds clumsy mistakes and thinking Schiff is taking the fall could cause many to think Trump fooled and they could make a fatal error

• mopar2016 says:

I’m thinking we need to send Terrence K Williams over to Schiffty’s office to find out about the whistleblower.

• Mr. T. says:

Adios Traidora, Light Colonel Vindman should be Court Martialed. He disobeyed orders that came directly from his Commander in Chief, President Trump. It doesn’t get any worse than that. That is an extremely serious offense.

• Insubordination is bad enough by itself but is AGGRAVATED into a seditious criminal conspiracy when it becomes integral in an attempted coup. Insubordination that is aggravated to such an extent as to be involved in a mutiny or coup could get a person in front of a firing squad or at the end of a rope…….instead of being occupied busting rocks.

• LULU says:

I believe that Vindman was “rumorblower” Eric Ciaramella’s line to a lot of Ukraine “ain’t it awful” information. There may have been more from others. Ciaramella was an activist zealot/busybody whose last desk in the NSC was said to have been a situation where he “saw and heard everything”. The two of them were having a field day getting the Ukraine coup together…

• The so called “whistleblower” could be a completely fictitious entity …….a misleading FABRICATION and FRAUD….not even an actual individual person …..but simply a “placeholder” and an artifice for fraud that is a seditious conspiracy and attempted coup.

If I was a military commander I would have warrant officers and M.P.’s rounding up the entire sorry lot of uniformed insubordinate “players” and throw them in the damn brig for mutinous conspiracy and let them tell their “story” to their tribunal / court martial. Any testimony before Congress they could do shackled and wearing black and white jump suits marked PRISONER, not modeling for the cameras their dress uniforms.

7. Lt. Col. Vindman is very probably the actual “anonymous whistleblower” and the other information pointing to another is disinformation to mislead and misdirect suspicion about the actual identity.
    Just to be sure….*both* should be fired….the misdirection “decoy” and Lt. Col. Vindman.

8. gringz says:

OK, I posted earlier before reading the transcript . I think those of you who are blaming Pence for this woman’s testimony might ought to take President Trumps advice and “read the transcript”.

Right after opening the hearing Schiff states: “In light of attempts by the Office of the Vice President to direct you not to comply with the inquiry, the committee had no choice but to compel your appearance today. We thank you for complying with a duly authorized congressional subpoena, … (Yes I know a congressional subpoena is not a real subpoena, but my point is that Pence did try to stop her)

Here is how Schiff introduced her: “Ms Williams currently serves as Special Adviser for Europe and Russia in the Office of the Vice President. She has been detailed to this position from the State Department since April 2019” So she wasn’t someone that Pence “hired” she was assigned to him by the State Department.

• madeline says:

Wow, I’m beginning to have bad feelings about Pompeo. This is all coming from STATE.

• fractionalexponent says:

So, Ciaramella detailed from CIA.
      Vindman detailed from DOD.
      Jennifer Williams detailed from DOS.

Coincidence, coordinated, planted?

Ciaramella & Vindman postioned early.
      Jennifer Williams inserted recently.

• Moray Watson says:

Thank you!

I don’t think it is generally understood how hard/impossible it is to fire federal bureaucrats, let alone find replacements who are not also progressive zealots. And there are hundreds of thousands of them!

It took the passing of special laws (thanks to Trump and back when Republicans controlled both House/Senate) to allow the firing of Veterans Affairs employees. Imagine the current impossibility of passing laws to allow the firing of State Department or Intelligence Community staffers! And it’s not like there are ‘binders’ of job applicants lying around, faithful to the President, who can be hired on turn things around.

The Swamp is a very difficult thing to put out of business.

• And that is why the depths of their perversion have to be made known to enrage the single most powerful ejection tool….UNITED court of opinion.

‘Lolita’ flights and the witch hunt that a crooked judge just presided over against David Daleiden, for his exposure of the obscene evil of Planned Parenthood this week in SF, are at the heart of this coup

And the UN needs to be exposed as the terrorist and graft instrument that it is.

Our children have never been less safe. doctors. teachers. corporations. globalists.

• dwpender says:

One of the things that registered with me during the most recent (ludicrously media-hyped, misnamed “government shutdown,” is that after 30 days, the President’s power to discharge (not just furlough) grows exponentially. I hope the Administration is ready to gut, for example, the so-called “State” Department if we get there again.

• Sherri Young says:

There are over 75,000 employees with the State Department. I don’t think that number includes contractors.

9. 13wasylyna says:

Found this at TGP –
    Here are the key points to Tim Morrison’s testimony.

1. Mr. Morrison did not believe anything improper occurred on the July 25 call. (p. 60)

2. Mr. Morrison testified that the memorandum of conversation (a phrase used to describe the call transcript) of the July 25 call was complete and accurate. (p. 60)

3. Mr. Morrison, who listened to the July 25 call, testified that he was not concerned about the substance of what was discussed on the call – only that the transcript might leak. (p. 46-47)

5. Mr. Morrison repeatedly testified that he purposefully kept Lt. Col. Vindman out of the loop on this matter because he had concerns about Vindman’s judgment, which were also raised to him by Fiona Hill and others.

6. Mr. Morrison testified that, as the final clearing authority for any edits made to the 7/25 call package, he accepted all of Lt. Col. Vindman’s proposed edits. (p. 61-62)

7. Mr. Morrison testified that he does not believe Burisma came up on the call or that anyone suggested edits to the mem-con to include the word Burisma. (p. 64)

8. Mr. Morrison testified that Lt. Col. Vindman relayed two concerns to him about the July 25 call: that the call did not get into the subject matter they had hoped, and the fidelity of the translation. (p. 72-73)

9. Mr. Morrison testified that Lt. Col. Vindman never reported to Morrison any of the “light queries” that he received from Ukrainian officials in August regarding the hold on aid. (p. 93)

10. Mr. Morrison confirmed that President Trump generally does not like foreign aid generally, and specifically held concerns that corruption in Ukraine may cause U.S. aid to be “misused.”

Is there summary correct on Morrison testimony

• Bromdale says:

No wonder Jim Jordan (among others) was so keen to have all available transcripts released in full.

• RAC says:

“4. Mr. Morrison was told by National Security Council lawyer John Eisenberg that the July 25 call record mistakenly ended up on the highly classified system, debunking the Democrats’ allegations of an attempted “cover up.”

It could be that the good guys were expecting this “witch hunt 2” and purposely put it there, keeping their powder dry till it was required. If so it has exposed a more than a few traitors.

• wightmanfarm says:

Is there any law that specifically states where the phone call records are to be filed? Not a rule, but a law? I doubt it.

• Elle says:

My thought was maybe the good guys purposely put it there and set up a leak trap for the likes of Vindman or Williams to fall into. I’m sorry, I am not able to follow this closely so I am wondering how Morrison could “accept all of the the edits” (#6 above) when I was under the impression Vindman wanted some bs edits and was being kept out of loop.

Is it possible that they put Vindman’s (bs) wanna-be version on the classified server as opposed to the “real” transcript to make black hats think they could run with it? If so, it might also explain why Williams “misremembered” but then “remembered” it correctly later.

They I’m not understanding what “accepted all edits” means given all of Morrison’s other points of distrust Re Vindman.

• LULU says:

According to Vindman, after the call, which he said disturbed him, he went to his twin brother’s office (next door to his). Brother is an ethics lawyer for the NSC. Together they went to see Eisenberg, chief legal officer for NSC. Eisenberg and his aide Ellis determined that the call transcript should be put on the secure server so that it could not be tampered with. That is in several transcripts. I just haven’t time right now to go and find the url(s)…

The placement of that call transcript on the secure server has been attributed to everyone but the WH chef. At first PDJT was blamed (so easy, you know). Now other names come up. Vindman took it to Eisenberg – there are witnesses – who recommended that safe storage. If Eisenberg said it “mistakenly” ended up on that server, he is lying…

• romy911 says:

Thank you for posting these key points.

10. Mike in a Truck says:

We are in a Cold Civil War. We Deplorables didnt start it .It was declared upon us when the Communist Democrats stated that they would impeach President Elect DJT before he was even inaugurated.This is the day the Republic died and the R’s stood by and did nothing(Ryan, etc.). This will turn into a Hot Civil War if DOJ along with PDJT dosnt put a stop to it. So look in the mirror- You,Me,We, are the Unorganized Militia. Forget the Rule Of Law, it’s dead and the Enemy are advancing.

• Sugarhillhardrock says:

Mike,
      I think the cold civil war assessment is accurate. We are two peoples ideologically estranged from one and other.

Another front is about to be engaged. We’ll see if AG Barr is Grant at Vicksburg. If he is, we will be at the end of the beginning, to paraphrase Churchill.

• pyromancer76 says:

I think it is more accurate to say that we are a vast majority of Americans in opposition to a very small minority of communist Americans and globalist totalitarians who, because of massive funds of money – from American economic wealth, American tax-payers dollars (foreign aid/UN payments/EU propping-up/Soros destruction of other societies/Chinese predation) — have been able to take over the leadership roles of too many of our institutions, from those within the government to those in the medica/legal/academic/educational/scientific-research/professional organizations.

President Trump and his assistants are working diligently to take back or develop strongholds within every area. We are far, far ahead today of where I imagined — in 2017 — we could be.

The ride is terrifying because of so many opposed to limited, Constitutional government osmsozed into so many places in our society.

I would rest easier in this fright of my life if I thought there had been, and continues to be, a concerted campaign to stop voter fraud. We Ameriacn citizens, we Monster Voters, swamped what the evil ones could do last election. They have been working harder since that day.

I do think about what my parents and grandparents were up against when they were coming age whenever I want to bury my head under the covers today. Also terrifying. Tthe mopping up from one of the most murderous wars ever (WWI), a deep, deep worldwide depression, a Second World War that needed the whole of America in order to defeat totalitarianism from Western and Asians cultures. And the need to ally with another totalitarian society to manage this – the Soviet Union.

They had to grow up, come of age, marry, work, bear and raise children within all of those horrors. This is our time. We need all our courage.

But this is not a Civil War. This is a minority with way too many tentacles into the seats of power. Just think if we had even one media corporation that would investigate and report truths, We (all American citizens) are bombarded daily with their propaganda, their agit-prop dummies acting to demoralize and terrorize us.

Thank God for our citizens investigators and reporters, like Sundance and CTH. Send them all the financial love you can — as well as to President Trump and candidates of your choice. We are strong and we are mighty.

11. Boots says:

FTA: “Keeping in mind that Jennifer Williams was actually on the call with Trump and Zelensky, it is curious that Ms. Williams originally testified that President Trump brought up the company Burisma during the call… only later having to modify her testimony to state that it was Zelensky who brought up the company. A curious mistake all things considered.”

Not a mistake. At all. It was a lie. Purposely and deliberately told by a narcissistic, arrogant, self entitled little brat POS who’s so used to having everything in life go perfectly for her, and so deceived by her own sense of superiority and immortality…that with bold face and raised fist she lied…never once ever considering that she might get caught in that lie.

• icthematrix says:

She is with the State Department. It is that nest of vipers which obstructs President Trump at every opportunity. Her membership in this club certainly conflicts her adjunct service to the VP. I believe her inclination was to put some smear on PDJT for her club’s sake, but got turned by someone on her facts, forcing her request to “correct the record”. Playing it both ways to protect her job.

• not2worryluv says:

I’m wondering if there isn’t an actual recording of the call that she had to listen to ergo caught in a lie.

• not2worryluv says:

12. Buck Turgidson says:

A mistake? From one of the girls in the kewl kidz klub at state dept? Yeah right. Shes a liar and should be sacked. The state dept is at the core of the deep state.

• 100% YOOPER says:

They didn’t expect the transcript to be released.

• willyeye says:

I agree she should be sacked with all the other coup supporters. I would make one observation: the people that try to assist the coup plotters likely have a bad case of TDS. TDS could easily cause this ill person to create her own reality of the call, which in this case was that she misremembers it as Trump being the one that brought up Burisma. Their hatred runs so deep that it could cause such a mistake. And someone obviously pointed this out to her afterwards and told her she needs to amend her statement or perhaps be prosecuted for it at some point.

13. TigerBear says:

Hmmm…..Pence and his staff/assistants seem to be in the swamp.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
    I had to fire General Flynn because he lied to the Vice President and the FBI. He has pled guilty to those lies. It is a shame because his actions during the transition were lawful. There was nothing to hide!

103K
    9:14 AM – Dec 2, 2017

Now his assistant testifies against President Trump. Ironic isn’t it?!

14. TANGO268 says:

Jennifer Williams was the third-ranking public affairs official in the London Embassy before going to work for VP Pence. Curious that it would be London, of all places. She’s not coming from Bujumbura, she’s coming from the epicenter of the George Papadopolous takedown. Also, her career path is highly unusual, starting with her Presidential appointment to DHS. And she has political experience with which campaigns? That would be important. Which never-Trumper is pulling her strings? Houston, Texas means she is probably a Karl Rove acolyte. Or she might even be pining away for Rex Tillerson.

Look at the difference between Williams’ colleagues’ career paths and hers [disregard why the Deputy was posted to the host country of his spouse, a fellow diplomat, which is a question for another day]:

Courtney Austrian, Counselor for Public Affairs
    Courtney Austrian is a career Foreign Service Officer in the area of Public Diplomacy. Previous overseas postings include Georgia, Ukraine, Russia, Syria, and Haiti, where she served as Public Affairs Officer, Cultural Affairs Officer, Press Officer, Political Officer, and Consular Officer, respectively. In Washington, Ms. Austrian has held the position of Deputy Assistant Secretary of State in the Bureau of International Information Programs, Director of Policy Planning and Public Diplomacy for the Bureau of Democracy Human Rights and Labor, and has worked in the office of the Secretary of State. Ms. Austrian received a B.A. from Swarthmore College, an MBA in Public and Non-Profit Administration from Boston University, and a M.S. in National Security Strategy from the National War College. Courtney’s husband is also a Foreign Service Officer, and they have two children.

Matt Goshko, Director of Press
    Matthew Goshko is a career Foreign Service Officer currently serving as the Head of Press and Spokesperson for the U. S. Embassy, London. Previous postings include Deputy Director positions in the State Department’s Offices of Western European Affairs and Public Diplomacy, as well as postings to: the Somalia Affairs Unit in Kenya, Algeria, Iraq, Havana, and the Democratic Republic of Congo. He received a B.A. in English Literature from the University of Maryland. He is married to a British diplomat and they have two children.

Jennifer Williams, Press Officer
    Jennifer Williams has been a Foreign Service Officer for more than twelve years. Previous postings include Kingston, Jamaica; Beirut, Lebanon; and Washington, DC. Jennifer managed the U.S. government’s humanitarian assistance program for Syrian refugees from 2011-2014, and then served as Special Assistant to the Deputy Secretary of State for Middle East and North African issues. Before joining the State Department, Jennifer worked for the Department of Homeland Security and has previous experience on political campaigns. Jennifer received a bachelor’s degree in international security studies from Georgetown University and a Master’s degree in public policy from Princeton University. She is from Houston, Texas.

• DiogeneseVindicated says:

Just the fact she is on the accepted witness list makes her suspect.

• Matthew LeBlanc says:

Houston is cesspool of fake conservatives wishing they were the elites on the coast but are the bumpkin elites on the gulf instead. So Bush types cosmopolitan enough to think they’re better.

• jenncarp2013 says:

Wow that’s a pretty harsh indictment of all of Houston. While perhaps the “high society” Houstonians are as you say….the vast majority of conservatives here are real conservatives and don’t wish to be anything but TEXAN, which is a real pride that can’t be understood unless you’ve witnessed it for yourself.

• That puts both of them right in the heart of Obama’s Big ISIL Adventure.

• Your information about Williams’s personal loyalties is well noted. I believe it is critical to expose the prime characteristic of all of these enemies of Trump and the American way, that being their loyalty to this or that person, and the ideology they really work for, instead of professional loyalty to the responsibilities of their positions, and thus to the President they ultimately answer to. They all have this sense of “higher loyalty” that is totally false, since it is ideological, and routinely personal to some “mentor” of the same ideological belief. Simply put, they one and all are rather obviously NOT PROFESSIONAL as their positions would dictate (if they were honest). When one hears the anti-Trump railings of a Brennan or Comey — or a Romney, for that matter — this false character is at its most telling.

• 7delta says:

Williams managed the U.S. government’s humanitarian assistance program for Syrian refugees from 2011-2014 and she wasn’t a whistle-blower?  ‘Nuff said.

15. TwoLaine says:

So Jennifer lied under oath? She must be fired. Remember Mike Flynn?

16. covfefe999 says:

When Trump is re-elected he needs to get rid of all of the Democrat-appointed Ambassadors and other staff. Clear out the traitors. Barry did this in 2008, he wasn’t taking any chances. Someone should have advised Trump to do the same in 2016.

• dwpender says:

He also needs to reduce the State Department from 70,000 employees to 700 (99% reduction). I REALLY means this, and he should run on this pledge.

Even a cursory look on Wikipedia at Department organization reveals one worthless, silly, politicized bureaucracy after another.

Our State Department should consist of the Secretary and a small staff, plus Ambassadors and small staffs in the comparatively small number of countries where we should have embassies. All should be dedicated to executing and implementing the foreign policy of the President of the United States.

• gunrunner03 says:

Funds for the State Department should be targeted. Travel: Freeze by 50%. Representational (read that as free lunch on your dime): Freeze 50%. Personnel targets: All Ambos should be asked to tender their resignations. They will be notified before the end of the year if accepted. Exceptions might be those designated personally by the President. SES types: No more promotions until further notice.

• 7delta says:

State does other things too, or they’re supposed to, like vet immigrants and refugee applicants, handle naturalization, including the naturalization process regarding U.S. citizen parents who apply for citizenship for their children born abroad, issue appropriate visas (which they’re required to keep up with, but apparently don’t, since we have untold overstays that just disappear into the woodwork) help citizens abroad when needed, diplomacy…stuff.

The size could and should be pared down to just what’s essential for operations.

• Too bad Trump didn’t follow that precedent set by Obama. Things would be different.

• Don McAro says:

No he needs to do that NOW

• willyeye says:

I don’t believe that firing all of Obama’s appointments was an option for Trump. There was an “investigation” going on before the Inauguration and I’m sure that Trump knew about it, hence he claimed he was being “wiretapped”. He probably had multiple advisors telling him if he did fire all of these deep staters that it would end up being his downfall because it would be misconstrued as “Obstruction of Justice”. The coup had so many actors involved, not to mention they had the support of 95% of the media. It’s a miracle that Trump was able to survive the coup for this long. The man is a hero. I don’t think anyone else could have done what Trump has done.

• hokkoda says:

One of the key purposes of these continuous investigations is to freeze Trump. Remember when he fired Comey? The enemy was waiting in the wings with a pre-selected, McCain-approved, Special Counsel.

The reality is, as I said waaaay back in early 2017, Trump’s first several Executive Orders should have been a wholesale pink slipping of every Obama appointee in every cabinet department and agency everywhere. Then he should have immediately declassified every scrap of information about Benghazi and the Russia hoax. Had he done this in Day 1, it would have decapitated the resistance.

Unfortunately, Trump believed in the democratic process and the peaceful transfer of power.

He’s frozen now, with an active spy (Vindman) in his midst.

17. Paul says:

Rats come out of their holes when you feed them and they get caught in the traps. I see lots of rats feeding and Trump and friends are counting rat butt and taking names. DJT always says he doesn’t like doing things fast, he prefers doing things right as quickly as possible. Looks like the largest sting operation ever.

18. Lulu says:

I believe Pence was told early on by the GOP establishment that he would be President sooner rather than later and has been eagerly waiting in the wings for that to happen. And if he can help it along well all the better.

• covfefe999 says:

That’s a lot of assuming. If Trump thought Pence wasn’t on board with him, he wouldn’t have him as his running mate for 2020.

• QCM says:

Good point, however, Pence put PDJT in a tight spot when Pence announced he would be the VP on the 2020 ticket. Seems like he got out ahead of PDJT.

• Kitty-Kat says:

Imo Pence knows full well that his best shot at the presidency is to be a loyal and unwavering VP, and to run after President Trump retires, promising to advance & continue MAGA.

The people get frustrated with the leaders, but the leaders must get frustrated by the people from time to time as well. I have my strong dislikes in the admin too, but Pence isn’t one of them.

• B Woodward says:

Sundance had at least one article which indicated that Pence was part of the GOPe anti-Trump faction.

Those who are professionally republican, and those who are crony constitutionalists within the CPAC crowd leadership are both big government. This GOPe group, along with the NeverTrump movement is the foundation of the Pence coalition. These are NOT President Donald Trump supporters. In the past 10 days the tentacles of the GOPe have reached out to pull Pence back into the familiar fold. Unfortunately Vice-President Pence has willingly embraced the traditional GOPe elements the Trump movement has long rebuked. As such his loyalty to the administration’s objectives is now in question.

Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik, a man who held numerous different influential positions under three different presidents, lowered the boom on Mike Pence for failures in legislation and subverting POTUS’s agenda. “I am asking those of you who initially inspired Trump to run for the presidency: the vets, the alt –media, the conspiracy theorists, the military/IC to ask for Mike Pence’s resignation. He is clearly playing a double-handed game.” “Like most politicians, he will morph continuously into any shape, position, or religion, in order to accommodate the shifting tides of his increasing narcissism.”

And Ann Coulter for whatever it’s worth, said that picking Mike Pence was Trump’s first mistake because Pence had sold out to left-wing activists.

• Ann Coulter has been discredited.

Mark Levin was an anti-Trumper, virulently so, as was Cruz. They didn’t know him yet.
        Neither did Pence.

Coulter probably knew Trump better than all three, since she is not just beltway but also Florida and Manhattan swamp.

Of these four, Coulter is the least deserving of trust.

• ezpz2 says:

I disagree.

Ann Coulter sticks to her beliefs and has the courage of her convictions despite the fact that she has been shunned by just about everyone simply for remaining true to herself, even if it meant criticizing President Trump and subsequently falling out of favor with him.

As for the others you mention – Levin, Cruz – sure, it’s good that they voice strong support for the President now, but that support can turn again, depending on the political winds and the potential to exploit financial opportunities.

Hopefully, their support will remain steadfast and strong, but….

• willyeye says:

Trump used Pence as a bridge to gain at least some support from the people that were on the fence…not MAGA supporters but not quite NeverTrumpers. Pence performed that role for Trump. I don’t think Pence sees Trump as America’s savior, but I don’t think he’s anti-Trump by any stretch. There are a lot of old-fashioned elite type Republicans out there that don’t necessarily support Trump, but they are Constitutionalists, and they believe in the presidency and want to save our republic, and they don’t have their heads buried in the sand like the Romneys and the McCains of our world. They see that Dems/media/lefties are in the process of taking America away from us and turning it into their Communist utopia. People like Pence may only see Trump as a means to fight back, but it isn’t really their personal style. Hopefully Barr is at least somewhat in this camp but he has determined that he wants to fight back just like Trump is doing.I hope and pray that Barr knows that anything short of prosecuting the coup plotters will be the end of our republic.

• Whom the gods would destroy, they first make addicted to self-destructive palace intrigue.

19. TwoLaine says:

Sundance, you should put a permanent link to AG Barr’s Shredding of the Constitution speech immediately below the Constitution on fire graphic from here on out.

There will always be people who come along any any point in time who will not have heard it and need to.

• wightmanfarm says:

Wouldn’t it be great if Barr would actually indict some of the traitors in our government ? Yeah, that would be great. Enough of the speeches.

• B Woodward says:

Unfortunately AG Barr had a significant error in his speech. There, I fixed it.

“The fact of the matter is that, in waging a scorched earth, no-holds-barred war of “Resistance” against this Administration President Trump, it is the Left Congress, Judicial Branch, and the rogue elements of usurper Obama’s administration that is are engaged in the systematic shredding of norms the Constitution and the undermining of the rule of law.”

Apparently AG Barr lost the last page of his speech–the page that outlines how he is going to assist the POTUS in clawing back the President’s Constitutional powers–indeed the Constitutional Republic itself.

• Exactly, TwoLaine. But some, as with atheists, will be unwilling to believe no matter what you offer.

20. Streak 264 says:

How many people get to listen to these calls? One is too many, add 100 to it and you’re gonna have problems. Is Jennifer Williams gonna get Roger Stoned?

21. LadyTess says:

I can’t imagine the stress of being President of the most powerful country in the world and not being able to trust those you work with daily (except your family). I’ve seen over the years men age and grey under that stress with far less against them than POTUS. I can only surmise he does have God’s hand over him. Lesser men could not endure what he does daily.
    Whatever drives this man I am grateful for it.

22. covfefe999 says:

Interesting, Jennifer Williams was asked if the call transcript was accurate, just a generica question, and SHE was the one who specifically mentioned Burisma, she was not asked about Burisma.

Q Based on being in the room and taking notes and then reading the transcript, was it accurate and complete? […]
    A My notes did reflect that the word Burisma had come up in the call, that the President had mentioned Burisma. I hadn’t noticed that when I first read the transcript.

Out of the blue. Very odd. Was she prepped for this testimony? Did she know Burisma was a hot topic? In fact this was the second time SHE mentioned Burisma, nobody asking questions mentioned it. That seems really odd to me.

23. Rami says:

We need to remember only one thing, this Democrat impeachment, led by Schiff is all an illusion. The “evidence”, all an illusion; when dragged into the sunlight, the American people will not be fooled.

24. Brian says:

“CTH takes a lot of flak for pointing out inconvenient issues that make us all a little uncomfortable.”

Just because you are paranoid does not mean that they are not out to get you. Keep it up, Sundance.

• 🍺Gunny66 says:

I recall a story about a survivor of Auschwitz.
      After the war, he was asked what he had learned over the past several years.
      He said, “When someone says he intends to kill you, believe him.”

25. Caius Lowell says:

Remember where 0bama went after he left the WH? He flew to Palm Springs to spend the night with his gay friends Michael Smith, who redesigned the WH and James Costos, a bundler who raised several million for 0bama’s reelection and was rewarded with an Ambassadorship to Spain — that is, he was associated with Hillary and Kerry’s State Department that has turned out to be a hotbed of sedition and treason: https://www.out.com/news-opinion/2017/1/19/obamas-vacation-gay-couple-james-costos-michael-smith-palm-springs-area

26. sarasotosfan says:

This is why Trump should dump Pence. He is a fox in sheeps covering.

27. joshashland says:

Why do I continue to smell Bolton throughout this entire Schiff show?

28. Genie says:

Or, maybe she was just lazy when she compared her notes to the 7/25 call transcript. Some folks coast through doing the minimum. When they go in to a ditch, they say “oops” and have triple attorneys haul them out.

• I got that impression myself…(but only from “hearsay” evidence of others, not my own watching and listening; I won’t watch this Schiff). A correlative point is that these little aiders and abettors are, to a man(/woman), petty and incompetent first of all…so did they slide into evil, or dive into it with understanding (albeit evil and false understanding) and “eyes wide open”. It is somewhat hard for me to even look at these petty, unthinking faces..who look like they’re grocery shopping or something very small and insignificant.

• Lady Sid says:

Maybe Ms. Williams was waiting to pounce when the “B” word came up in the conversation between the two presidents, so she wrote it in her notes in advance as an aide memoire.

29. Guffman says:

Does anyone else remember that many months ago, one of the the fake news msm reporters asked POTUS during a q&a if he was going to confirm right then and there, that Pence would be his 2020 running mate and VP again? It really put the President on the spot.

To me it seemed a bit odd at the time as it was so far away from 2020, and why were they asking him to commit to that so early? Hmmmm… just wondering out loud.

30. No matter how much theater-juice the radicals try to pour upon it, there is provably No Case here:

(1) “The transcripts.” The official, authoritative record of exactly what was said and by whom. It supplants even another person’s “testimony,” even if (s)he was also on the call.

(2) The fact that, as the Chief Diplomatic Officer, the President does in fact have every right to place conditions on US Aid, which is not charity. (But he cannot do it to obstruct justice, as Biden brazenly did for the benefit of himself, thereby committing a clearly impeachable offense.)

(3) The fact that Joe Biden, while VPOTUS, boasted of doing what these people want to accuse Trump of, and of the POTUS said, “call him.” It didn’t raise the slightest eyebrows at the time.

(4) The fact that all of the major players in this game have plenty of things that they did in Ukraine, which they want to gloss over or cover up.

(5) The fact that the Ukranians also elected a “drain the swamp” President, and have, on their own initiative, resumed many criminal investigations … receiving the cooperation of our DOJ as a ratified treaty demands.

(6) The fact that (as Bill Barr eloquently observed in his recent speech) “this is nothing new.” It’s been done before. The Founders wrote verbiage to prevent it.

31. Donzo says:

The WHite House is infested with termites and an exterminator is long past due.

32. John Obidienzo says:

Pence was the final blow to General Flynn. Did Williams have a role in that event? What has the absence of General Flynn as NSA wrought? Would Vindman…Williams…et al…been in their posts?

The best laid plans of Schiff and Lawfare were most likely sidetracked when Lt. Col. Vindman was not willing to come forward as whistleblower….Plan B was the surrogate, Mr Anonymous.

33. Without VP Pence there would be NO President Trump. I knew many conservative Christians in 2016 who said they were voting for the VP not the President. Thank God a person like Pence, who Protestants trusted stepped forward or we would be saluting Hillary Clinton right now. You people who are trashing Pence need to get a grip.

34. P.S. It is also not “politics” for either President to be investigating Burisma and everyone(!) associated with it, since it is well known to be one of the most corrupt companies in the world. A fundamental task of every Chief Executive is “law enforcement,” and we furthermore have a ratified treaty with Ukraine which promises cooperation on this very matter – specifically(!) corruption. The Ukranian President was elected on this very same issue. He has the sovereign power to act against it, as does Trump, and both are doing so. “Sux to be a Congressman who committed some of those crimes,” but it’s not politics that puts you in an orange jumpsuit.

• Santiago1314 says:

$40 Billion.!!!!… That’s how much has Dissapeared in Ukraine… According to Yankobitches “Dungeon” Testimony.!!!… yes, that is “B” for BILLION

35. trialbytruth says:

I lost a lot of sleep last night thinking about Sundance’s follow up post regarding the involment of the military in the coup against Trump. The picture of Pompeo CIA/STATE next to Coup participants made me very uneasy.

We are living the a paranoids world ( a reminder: just because your paranoid doesn’t mean they aren’t out to get you ). Kelly was going to be a no goes barred protector of the President, and we feel the shiv. Tillerson a giant in dealing with the middle ease, TRex, now appears to be a mere snake. Session’s the unequivocal champion of Justice sidelined too easily. Now we are looking once again at Pence.

We all knew he was a selection to calm waters that his loyalty’s were unknown. So it is an easy jump to see him as a deep state operative all the way through.
    I will not take a position either way my confidence in my or anyone else’s trying to separate Trump’s propponates, provactuers, and plotters is gone.

Too the provacature who are here to sell hopelessness you may not claim my scalp. I have lost not lost hope. My Trust in Trump or his decision making is not deminished. I trust the Trump family I trust my fellow Trump supporters. More importantly I trust God. It is God’s world God’s plan and now it is God’s play.

Trump 2024 F em

• Boots says:

I await their commands.

Interesting. What to you think you’ll be commanded to do? By whom? When will they command you?

• CTH Fan says:

I trust Tony Shaffer, he has great ties to military intelligence and was once a member himself. He is one of President Trump’s advisors and one is his most staunch defenders. He aften goes toe to toe with Brennan on Twitter. This is why I think our President is in good hands with Col. Shaffer at his side and understands fully what is going on.

I was always fond of VP Pence, but even I can see that something is amiss with his defense of his boss. Too many of his staff and recommendations have been detrimental to President Trump and his presidency. It is hard to believe that the President is not aware of this.

• willyeye says:

I can see how some advisors in Trump’s world could be scared that if Pence was to show too much support for Trump, that he could be ousted almost simultaneously with Trump. Part of their coup plot could be to make Pelosi the president. As long as Pence keeps a level of distance from Trump’s war on the swamp, Pence is pretty safe. Having a President Pelosi would be the end of our republic. I put nothing past the Dems and their liberal media.

36. hokkoda says:

Eh, I caught a snippet of NBC news this morning that the aide who says he overheard Trump’s voice through the earpiece of a phone while eavesdropping on Sondland……*sigh*…..never mind. None of this means s$$t. The show trials continue next week, featuring more people who disagree with Trump’s policy on political not legal grounds to build a phony case for a phony impeachment.

Basically this comes down to whether Barr intends to do anything about “the resistance” in a punishing and eviscerating way. Or if, yet again, we’ll see all talk no action DC bureaucrats circle the wagons to protect themselves.

37. Don McAro says:

Her testimony was given after the call was released…… maybe it was just an over sight?

38. azchick says:

This DEPLORABLE was at 2 meet & greets yesterday for our congressional candidate in AZ CD2, Brandon Martin. We’re going to elect someone who supports PDJT and his agenda. I’m working my way through this anger and we’re on a roll. I feel it’s what I can to for my President and I’m working hard. NO RINO’s apply.

39. Rob says:

There is no way this was an innocent mistake. She had notes, yet she spoke from memory?

• willyeye says:

A severe case of TDS could easily lead to such a mistake. Most people don’t deliberately commit perjury, and the correction brings attention that Schiff and his ilk don’t appreciate.

40. I’ve been defending Pence from the comments others have been making about him, but at this point it is hard to ignore the fact that he is the one bringing Never Trumpers into the WH. I remember POTUS tweeting about how he hopes his “friends (and I think they are friend”) stop bringing Never Trumpers into the WH….I am wondering if he is beginning to wonder about Pence’s loyalty.

• trialbytruth says:

Shirley you test

Exactly what part of this statement isn’t clear. Why would you take it out of context?

“I know I stand in great fellowship when I stand with God and Trump. I am their soldier and I await their commands. We got this.”

• Boots says:

Shirley you test

Ha! Have to remember that. But it’s not a test. Questions are valid.

• trialbytruth says:

I thought no not I believe you are being intentionally dense.

Who God Or Trump take your pick

What whatever

When when I’m needed

Please forward all other questions to the Lord. The Lord knows the plan I don’t and neither does the resistance, poor misguided soils the taste of ashes suck.

• fred5678 says:

Or naïveté ??

• willyeye says:

So when the CIA plants spies in Trump’s immediate sphere, you would see that as Trump bringing in NeverTrumpers? The Deep State is deep and they have ways of bringing spies in. This lady was a plant from the State Dept. Pence could very well have been caught completely unaware of this woman’s intentions. Blaming Pence is over the top. And by the way, as I’ve read in some other comments, this doesn’t mean that Pompeo is a traitor. I’m sure it’s impossible to be aware of every spy they send his way.

41. Right to reply says:

I’d like to see Pence replaced with Sarah Huckabee Sanders

42. individualright says:

I think we all need to take account that POTUS is not stupid. In fact, he is a stable genius. I believe that all of these people testifying have taken the bait set by team Trump….the ones in the know….
    A trap was set a long time ago for this to occur. Especially having the testimony of the aide who said Sunderland held the phone away from his ear for all to hear because Trump was yelling so lound……and then Trump talks softly so he pull the phone back in.

sure!

• Boots says:

So, team Trump set bait to cause phony House impeachment scandal, where it will be approved and go to the Senate full of Brutus’s, where not only Trump’s political fate but the future of the Republic is in danger of being thrown down and trampled into oblivian.

And tangentially to that plan, coaxial to that plan, is supplying MSM all the shells, bullets, rockets, and mortars they need to convince the American sheeple, who sit on the fence, that Trump should be impeached and convicted, and if not convicted, shouldn’t be reelected.

Interesting perspective. Let the enemy into the wire and hope the Kit Carson Scouts (former NVA and VC who ‘defected’ to the American side, and who outnumber you 5:1 inside wire) will join you in decimating that enemy.

Not the best plan.

• willyeye says:

The Dem House was always going to do this anyway. It has already been said that when they write the Articles of Impeachment, it will include Obstruction of Justice from the Mueller/Weissmann Report. If you think the Senate will convict on 4th degree hearsay and refuted testimony, I think you’re being a tad paranoid. This could have easily been part of Barr and Durham’s plan in order to really drain the swamp. This may be why they’ve waited so long. No matter how impatient we are, timing is EVERYTHING! If played right, even the liberal media will have to report the truth when it’s announced.

• trialbytruth says:

I repeat one of the testimonies I believe Taylor stated that folks o. The call were told there was to be no recording or transcript of the conversation. If the plotters believed this to be true, then the transcript spoiled a long prepared plot. it would have indeed been a trap, from the just released testimony the colonel was already believed to be a leaker.

43. susanphd says:

1) I read the testimony at the Roger Stone trial, and felt the prosecution had NO CASE. I thought an acquittal was clearly in order. Therefore, was totally shocked when the jury found him guilty on 7 counts.

2) Schiff is presiding over these hearings like a sociopath tyrant/dictator. He reminds me of an SS officer conducting interrogations in show trials. I envision him in that black uniform with the SS lightning rods.

3) I listened to Bill Barr’s speech about the dangers of other branches encroaching on the executive to dilute the power and sabotage our government.

4) It will take an ACT OF GOD to correct the relentless, and well-funded onslaught of leftist tyranny.

My advice is: live life to the fullest RIGHT NOW…while there is still time. Take a trip across the USA in an RV. Before these tyrants take over …. and we all become slaves.

• redthunder238 says:

1) DC is DARK blue. Trump allies don’t stand a chance in those courts.

2) Close, more like Roland Freisler

3) No comment on Mr. Bondo.

4) Correct.

This is the best advice I’ve seen in awhile and it’s what I’ve been doing for the last few weeks. So many National Parks, so little time. lol

44. redthunder238 says:

Just one look at that picture tells you what side she’s on. Our government is rotten to the core.

45. Looks like Shithead & Co. have been messing around with the transcripts:

46. fred5678 says:

“The first transcript is from career foreign service officer … ”

You had me at “hello”.

47. trapper says:

And THIS is why you never talk to the FBI or any other law enforcement, or to democrats in the House committees. Members of the black community have known this for generations.

“What do you want me to say, that I did it? Well I did NOT do it. I wasn’t even in town. check my airline tickets”

After some careful editing of the interview notes, either by the agents themselves or … ahem … someone back at headquarters, the above statement is recorded for posterity as
    “I did it”
    and off you go to jail. Just ask Flynn and his CURRENT, un-conflicted lawyer.

The democrats are still up to their tricks in the House.

48. “The bait,” in this case, was the actions of the Ukranian President, who was elected to drive corruption out of his own government. Suddenly, we hear both Presidents discussing law enforcement – as our treaty, in fact, requires us to do. Now, suddenly, many Members of Congress suddenly realize that a lifetime of comfortable corruption is about to be exposed by a President who isn’t The Godfather – who isn’t a man about one whom could say, “call him.”

The President’s very matter-of-fact response was to release official transcripts of both calls. (Maybe someone thought that transcripts and recordings wouldn’t be taken, but it is my understanding that this is done in every case.) Transcripts are just as acceptable as audio recordings: they are Truth. Now, his accusers can do any amount of secret blah-blah that they wish to, and Trump only has to repeat: “read the transcripts.”

One of the original concerns that the Founders of our Country had was the proper balance between Branch powers – as AG Barr recently discussed in an address. They did not wish the Executive to serve at the pleasure of Congress. And, as Barr wrote before becoming AG again, Executive Branch officials should not fear removal for saying or doing something that Congress doesn’t like. But, this is precisely what Lawfare is trying to persuade the Congress to do, and they’re reassuring them that a Bill of Attainder is the perfect way to do it.

Bill of Attainder: “an attempt by a Legislature to, on its own presumed authority and without benefit of trial, declare that someone is guilty and to punish them therefor.” An exact match for what the House is now trying to do here, and expressly prohibited: “No Bill of Attainder or ex post facto law shall be passed. (§1.9.3)”

Congress is now blinded both by its all-consuming hatred and by its fear of exposure.

• owtolunch says:

Why is a “bill of attainder” the only consistent statement in all of your posts (over and over)? Does it apply to every situation posted on this site? Or are you trying to convince people of something? I really don’t get it….

49. mauiis says:

“I believe the Prince of Darkness could start a branch of hell in the District of Columbia (if he has not already done it).”
    – Mark Twain

50. John Keogh says:

Williams answers a question regarding prepping the VP with a “memo” for a call to Zelensky and notes that Col. Vindman prepared a similar memo for POTUS on the “impeachment” call.

This “Vindman memo” needs to be heavily scrutinized. Did Vindman make an attempt to walk the President into a conversation that could be used to trigger the Pelosi/Schiff/DS Lawfare forces?

The entirety of the US State Department needs to by systemically flushed. The thought of Ambassador Yovanovitch still getting a government paycheck makes me sick.

• Phil Bacon says:

How would you like to spend your days buried in a nest of vipers like Mike Pompeo?
      I’m thinking a lot is being prepared to clean it out at the right time….maybe at re-election, maybe just before.