On March 20th, 2017, New York Representative Elise Stefanik first made a name for herself when she questioned FBI Director James Comey about why he purposefully did not inform congressional oversight, Gang-of-Eight, about the FBI investigation of candidate Donald Trump in 2016.   Ms. Stefanik caught Comey off-guard and his only response, albeit stuttered, was: “because of the sensitivity of the matter?”  {LINK}

Fast forward to November 15th, 2019, yesterday, and Rep. Stefanik again showed her acumen when she asked Ambassador Yovanovitch to reconcile her opening statement about not ever discussing Hunter Biden or Burisma against evidence Ms. Yovanovitch previously admitting to an extensive briefing session specifically about Hunter Biden and Burisma.  Once again, Stefanik caught a political operative in their network of lies. {LINK}

Having watched events closely it is obvious Elise Stefanik is a smart young representative with serious skills to see through the chaff, countermeasures and false narratives advanced by political left.

Hence, as if on cue, the entire apparatus of the political left began attacking their #1 new enemy.  Today the unholy alliance of corrupt political operatives and the allied media went on the attack.

They even started posting fake pictures in an effort to make Stefanik look bad.

It is always easy to see who the left really fears by the approach they take to smearing strong and articulate people.

Indeed Ms. Stefanik is a threat to the political left and has now become their enemy.

This entry was posted in Big Government, Cold Anger, Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Donald Trump, Election 2020, Impeachment, media bias, Notorious Liars, Occupy Type Moonbats, propaganda. Bookmark the permalink.

310 Responses to After Rep. Elise Stefanik Highlights Ambassador Yovanovitch False Statement – Stefanik Becomes a Target…

1. johnnyfandango says:

George Conway is irrelevant. A failed fattie in search for a hamburger. No one would know who he was if it wasn’t for Kelly. She should change her last name. She could do much better.

• Aeyrie says:

She should change her husband!

• randyinrocklin says:

There are two choices for Kelly-Anne. Either tell her loud-mouthed husband to shout or divorce him, or quit her job. She’s just another thorn of distraction for Trump. Sh*t or get of the pot.

• Jimmy Jack says:

That whole situation is beyond my comprehension. I can only assume she has motives that align with her husband (and his handlers) or she’d quit. If she disagrees with her husband why stay with a man who works against you and publicly humiliates you? The only thing I can this is this somehow allows her to keep him on a leash.

We are not living in a time when being of different mindsets on candidates was a temporary friction – this is dividing families, ending friendships and business relationships all over the country. I’ve never seen anything like it but I do cite the start of it as the Obama admn years.

• Amy2 says:

She has children.

• LadyTess says:

As repulsive as Kelly-Ann’s husband is you don’t get a divorce from them for being a loudmouth or opposing your views. That’s just not what your wedding vows state.
          The damage this man does is miniscule to the Republic. Remember Clinton stayed with Slick Willy and he used his mouth in far worse ways.
          Before you skewer me I’m not siding with Georgy Porgy I’m siding with a woman who takes her marriage vows seriously ,,no matter how difficult it is. George as all unfaithful disloyal men will go down in history as a failure as a husband and a decent human being. Kelly -Ann knows this.

• Raghn Crow says:

Indeed, and as I commented above, isn’t she Catholic? She probably doesn’t believe in divorce. And she has children. Her idiot husband is their father. Our Lord didn’t say “If you divorce and remarry, you commit adultery, unless it is over politics, then it is OK.”

• cdor1 says:

What I find really, really sick AND presumptuous, is for people on this thread to state that a woman who has been with the President from practically day one, who is not only loyal but incredibly effective, should either quit her important job in helping our President communicate his message to the hateful Democrat media, or divorce her husband. The husband is ignorant and antagonistic toward Trump and very public about his position. That, in no way, makes Kellyann Conway’s personal life any of our business. She deserves our respect, at a minimum.

• skipper1961 says:

cdor1,
              THANK YOU ! You took the words off of my keyboard. Not only do I see Mrs. Conway as a mission critical influence in the Blessing that was/is the ELECTION OF 2016, I don’t recall her ardent support of President (and previously, Mr. Trump) EVER wavering. Unless proven otherwise, I’m convinced that Kellyanne will be an historic Patriot, and example for women/girls of the future to emanate.
              Besides, if the obligation to service in our country really does cause that kind of turbulence in her marriage, shouldn’t we view it as yet another measure of her sacrifice? I wouldn’t want to have to cover for her. It would be my honor to do so, but I’m sure she has far more proficient “security specialists” on her detail. And Thank God for that! She’ll be a major player regarding 2020. We should be praying for her, around these parts, IMHO.
              rant/over,
              skipper

• Pale rider says:

1 Peter 3:1 for those who don’t want to look it up “a husband is won over without words by the behavior of their wives.”
            That’s all I got on this one. My reactions and thoughts are as all here. Seems rather strange at any angle.

• redthunder238 says:

It keeps the DSA/Antifa punks off of her and her family. I’ve never been sold on her actually being MAGA. Something just doesn’t sit right.

• swissik says:

RedThunder: you and me both. I always had serious trouble trusting her right from the start. I recall that she was not a Trump supporter but then somehow managed to get the job in the WH. There was a time when she was literally always on TV, daily. Now it is rare to see her and I wondered what happened. As for that lout of a husband….one wonders what he has on her.

• bkrg2 says:

Watching KAC over the past four years my conclusion is she doesn’t need our advice on how to handle other people, especially her husband!

• MD says:

I’ll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.

2. burnett044 says:

before you consider the vets march on DC it may be wise to look back in history at the last time Vets march on DC…

• Boots says:

The mistake those vets made was to think the government gave a damn about them and their service to their country. Pershing and Patton were there, driving the vets off, if I recall my history correctly.

This time, no one’s coming to ask government for something. They’re coming to demand of government, and back that demand up the Constitutional way, through force of arms.

• burnett044 says:

boots Macartur patton and Ike were there …the doc is worth a review…..much to learn

• All Too Much says:

McCarthur and Vindman have something in common.
          McCarthur, I learned from the video, disobeyed a direct order from his Commander in Chief and attacked the veterans.

• Raghn Crow says:

“Dougout Doug” just wasn’t that great a military commander. Not on Patton’s level, or Sherman’s, or Longstreet’s. Sure, brilliant in the field, both in WWI and in his retreats in Luzon, and his Inchon Bay gamble payed off brilliantly. But those were his career highlights. He was also clearly a narcissist, and so stubborn as to be … what? Unbalanced? Had I been FDR, I’d have left him in Corregidor. (I’m actually surprised that feline reprobate Roosevelt didn’t do exactly that.)

Of course, I hasten to say, MacArthur was lightyears better than “Rabbit”, that absolute idiot Churchill put in charge of Singapore and Malaya, (Rabbit = Arthur Percival). The British idiocy in throwing away so many men to defend an empty naval base cost them their empire. I shed no tears over that, but still. The Brits had one brilliant general in WWII, three-star William Slim, one of the best British generals in their history. And they kept him in a backwater. (I mean, once it was clear the Japs weren’t going to succeed in invading India beyond their initial attempts, of course.)

The Japanese also wasted their (by lightyears, too) best general, Tomoyuki Yamashita. Petty rivalries, envious second-raters, bureaucrats in khaki. A common problem, evidently. So, whatever, right?

• Raghn Crow says:

Whoops, sorry for going off-thread. Yes, a modern-day Vets’ March on DC would be to preserve our president and our rights (law, innocent till proven guilty, right to face one’s accuser, etc.) against the worst sorts Communists, traitors, and simple idiots that have every plagued us!

• topavalley says:

You gave me a lot to look up. Thank you for sharing your knowledge.

• Patience says:

Thank you for posting the documentary.

• So much for the military is on our side…

• Jimmy Jack says:

I am coming to this conclusion myself to a degree. I am in a veteran family though and know our family members are steadfastly on the side of patriots.

• Child of Morning says:

The US military has a $700B+ budget. They won’t endanger that.

• burnett044 says:

little ..yes we have many patriots in there…and many piss poor leaders…..as for me being a vet I will forever support the troops.

• dbobway says:

That is a PBS documentary, most soldiers were drafted.
        If word got out, that 90% of the land and landowners in America,
        We were ‘contemplating’ shutting off the grid, water, food, transportation and everything else within ‘our’ controlled real estate, from blue cities?
        Every Blue city in America would be rioting, like it was 1992 in East LA.
        It would take every soldier and all of the law enforcement, in this country, to keep the peace. We wouldn’t have to fire a shot. We are the side that doesn’t want to harm human life.

Negotiations into returning our Republic back to it’s Constitutional core,
        would begin in days if not hours.
        There are enough Americans in this country with the true right to vote,
        That could overwhelm the support for this Republic, as it was meant to governed.
        If this country puts the left into power,
        We deserve what we get.

• topavalley says:

Thank you for posting this! I have sent it on to others.
      I would still join a march in support of the Constitution, Veterans, and President
      Donald Trump, elected by the citizens of the USA.
      I used to tell my children, there are many more good people than bad. Good people need to stand up. Even if I am a distraction to enable those more physically capable to do what needs to be done, I will be there.

• ann says:

Not exactly:
      I’ve read in several books that the vets were infiltrated by Communist/Socialists agitators.

Leftists are trained to penetrate & flip moderate grass roots movements to hard left & the depression years were the happy days for ComInternational., .

• burnett044 says:

ann….we are a;ways infiltrated by the Communist …we have other labels for them now…….hang tuff

• Raghn Crow says:

Ann, that’s exactly what’s happened to the Catholic Church, as Bella Dodd wrote about back in the ’50s. I’m sure they control the Dems, too.

• ann says:

I can’t find a church in my neighborhood that hasn’t been politicised.
          Can’t worship in community with people who mix God in with so called progressivism”.

• Pale rider says:

Ann, I had a really hard time when I was filled with the Holy Spirit because things come to light in those buildings that do not honor God, but we are to worship there? It became important to leave anything that would hinder my relationship with God, I see why now.
            The church is you and I and all the true believers and the gathering together of the saints is important but, does it honor God?
            It’s not worth it to me to kneel to this hypocrisy because I want God not religion. Again it was very hard because we all are steeped in religion. It’s counterfeit no relationship.
            “Where two or more are gathered together in my name I will be in their midst”. What is God saying to you? Don’t ignore his voice for religion. The word guides us keeps us in the right direction and the spirt gives us purpose and a calling, a destiny. That destiny can and will move mountains.
            The story of Gideon!

• ann says:

I approach & feel God in the wind rushing through trees , comm w other humans w Mozart’s Mass in C Minor, hear his words of strength by reciting the King James Bible.
              Was not raised in traditional Christi
              Church, am Unitarian. S ,

• ann says:

Messed up last part. Pale Rider.
              Abrahamic, traditions of obiedience to words in bible is difficult for me.

Thank you for sharing your experience ♥️

• redthunder238 says:

Something tells me there’d be much more this time around than the 40,000 or so they had.

• burnett044 says:

red ….perhaps …if so I hope we have learned our lesson ….most people calling for civil war have no idea what the hell they are asking for.

• swissik says:

Exactly, I can’t believe that so many voters on this and other sites yell about war. Do they really think that with hand guns, rifles and what have you, they can defend against the military as it exists today? Insane.

3. treehouseron says:

I watched her questioning. She was incredibly respectful to the ambassador. I had never heard of her before the hearing, and at first I assumed she was a democrat because of the kind words she had for the ambassador. She then completely dismantled, in a calm, logical, easy to follow manner the entire message of the ambassador.
    I then realized she wasn’t a democrat, probably calls herself a republican, but in actuality is a Patriot who actually serves her constituents and her country.

4. SD, Elise shined and made a name for herself at the Conway hearings. Was misled by fake news to criticize PDJT. Elise realised her error and quickly returned to supporting PDJT and truth.
    Bravo, Elise!

Great pics of here with PDJT. PDJT needs to have a rally in Albany, NY area.

5. The Red Pill says:

If she is a target of the left…then she is being effective in exposing them.

That’s how they roll.

Stefanik is a HERO!!

• Or in the words of FGL, “put your shine on!”

• hawkins6 says:

The Red Pill; “Stefanik is a HERO!!” Absolutely true.

I greatly admire Rep Stefanik and every other elected GOP member (ie FC) that steps up to defend Trump or their nation rather than wait in the shadows for the next opportunity to join the pitch fork mob like Willard. The demented left hope to intimidate anyone that stands up to their crazed mobs but America has always produced enough heroes that aren’t afraid of them which is why it has lasted for 243 incredible years.

6. Patience says:

Interesting that Stefanik was asked –by (ahem) ‘journalists’– about President Trump’s tweet,
    to which she replied, “This is NOT ABOUT TWEETS. It’s about the impeachment of the President of The United States of America!”
    >and via tweets the leftists are trashing her.

Keep it up swampers!

7. LouisianaTeaRose says:

They are scared of this one.

Hehehe.

8. Jim Comey is a Weasel_Doug says:

I’ll be calling her office Monday to let her know how much I appreciate her courage in the face of the Demonic Forces Of Evil that is the DC Swamp.
    They truly are the greatest threat to our country.

• janie says:

“I’ll be calling her office Monday….” And donate to her! We have to put our money where our mouth is and support Rep Stefanik for putting herself out there, trying to fight for truth and justice on this. They’re trying to make her “pay” for it, meanwhile trying to make an example of her and dissuade others from similar efforts. https://secure.winred.com/EliseStefanik/donate

• Mad Mike says:

I just donated to her cause as well… she’s up against Tedra Cobb, who is supposedly swimming in small grass-roots donations since the end of the week.

It’s not my state but I have an interest and it looks like she’s fighting for common sense and justice. We NEED people like her and besides, I hate to see her punished for doing the right thing.

9. JohnCasper says:

Edwards, John Bel (Dem) 43.16% 107,314
    Rispone, Eddie (GOP) 56.84% 141,327

10. patti says:

Yeah, Elise is getting The Sarah Palin treatment… good and hard….she’s a problem for them.

11. Ausonius says:

Some writers here have been skeptical of her, because she has not always liked everything President Trump has written or said. I think her “Twitter” post above (“WINNING”) proves she is on our side, along with fighting back against the Conspirators running the Coup d’Etat.

For those not convinced that a conspiracy exists, that co-ordination among all the Leftist outlets exists to destroy people, you are not paying attention! A media onslaught like this against Elise Stefanik is NOT a coincidence, NOT spontaneous.

Did they think they could intimidate her because she’s a WOMAN??? It suuuure seems that way!

And Conservative radio hosts like Rush Limbaugh and Mike Gallagher play collages almost every week of Leftist media rats repeating the same attack phrases over and over to spread The BIG LIES of their propaganda. How is that NOT a Conspiracy against all of us?

• gigi says:

“Some writers here have been skeptical of her, because she has not always liked everything President Trump has written or said….” Duly noted. As conservatives, we think for ourselves. We’re not cool-aid drinking cult members, i.e. liberals. That said, I think that “trust but verify” is still in order.

• stripmallgrackle says:

Meanwhile, Barr is being attacked as a ‘radical authoritarian’ for his very thorough analysis of separation of powers speech yesterday. We can’t have people running around exposing democrats for the anti-Constitutionalists that they are, now can we? The news out of DC is getting to be downright scary. With the insanity on the left currently on display, it’s hard to fathom that the next election will likely be decided by the usual one to two percent margin, three at the most. Maybe things will be different this time, but I’m not counting on it.

• stripmallgrackle says:

I will add this: many of us saw the recent poll showing Trump with a 42% approval rating among black male voters. That could be a major game changer. No doubt the democrats saw that poll too, and I can’t avoid thinking it may be no coincidence that Deval Patrick announced his candidacy last week, less than a month after the poll was published. While his late start puts him at a disadvantage, I will be watching for signs that the DNC intends to give him the nomination, which would make it very difficult for black voters who might contemplate straying to pull the lever for Trump.

Sundance reminds us often that nothing is organic or accidental when it comes to democrat strategy.

Which brings us back to the 1 to 2, or 3, percent I mentioned previously.

• Pale rider says:

In the full clip of Elise when questioning Comey as she asked the questions ole ‘rooster head’ turned and looked at her like “what are you doing” I always found that so telling of the republicans.

12. ATheoK says:

Hit their defenses with well aimed barbs and bombs, one expects to catch flak.
    The better one is hitting the target, the more flak one takes.

13. Peter says:

So let me get this straight – The President (who has the discretion to do so) sends an ambassador to their dream job 3 months early on the same salary (which shows how over paid academics are) and it’s somehow an impeachable offense.

14. Don McAro says:

I spent hours today destroying her opposition today.
    and man did i piss off a lot of people…. It was fun and actually got a few likes from her

15. Cash says:

NPR is like a drug that makes people feel like they are smart. But they really know very little. They walk into the room and start on about some testimony they listened to, and how bad it looked for Trump. But when challenged on any detail at all about what exactly the charge might be, that would not apply threefold to Joe Biden? They shrug and say “I just know what I listened to..” and stomp off., And if it is ones ONLY source of information, it is a very untrue world to live in indeed.

16. ezgoer says:

Notice NeverTrump (phony Republicans) were quick to attack Stefanik this morning. Led by idiot blowhard George Conway aka Mr. Kellyanne Conway. Theses traitors are worse than the Democrats.

17. Lottacats says:

Elise catches them off guard. She’s good.

18. Ned Zeppelin says:

Get over it. Stefanik rocks!

19. USA First! says:

When you understand EVERYTHING the left accuses the right of , is what they have done.

And EVERYTHING they say you are is in reality what they are.

And when they’re saying the right causing damage to something, what it really means is it’s helping MAGA.

20. jephfree says:

dang Yankee girl gotta pulse. Theres some life in her. exposes that fired ambassadors lie in a New York minute. Just went ahead of nikki haley for #1 Madame President 2024. as nikki pops up this week awaiting the impeachment, Ms. Stefanik is fighting to putting an end to this sham. Smartest lady in politics & don’t have cankles, Upper New York State shout out!

21. dreamguardian007 says:

Representative Stefanik is terrific! Just made my first-ever contribution to an out-of-state candidate.

22. RatedProduct says:

Mega Kudos to Ms Stefanic. Big, big courage.
    I’d go Uber Mega Kudos if she’d actually flipped ’em off. Any MSM lens.
    What a freakin’ sham these people are. Liars. Their sycophants are delusional.

23. Cteed75@gmail.com says:

She did a good job of calling out Schiffhead for failing to deliver on what he claimed to the Press… so here’s a parody mocking Bug-Eyes. (He deserves far worse.)

• JL says:

This is one of those cases where the parody fails to fully capture and actually understates the creepiness of the bug-eyed psycho.

• hawkins6 says:

Tom Shillue’s impersonations of Schiff are great. As long as Schiff is hogging the limelight with his Impeachment hoax, these impersonations will not wear out. In fact FNC should ramp them up with mocking Schif Impeachment Committee skits etc.

24. They called her trash for standing up for America,
    They call the President trash for standing up for America.
    And they call us trash for standing up for America.

In America, trash take you out. Scumbags.

25. jus wundrin says:

Slightly off topic, but I ran across this 5 year old article about two veterans who had almost the entire county board, in one of the most corrupt counties in IL, arrested for violating the Illinois Open Meetings Act, a Class C misdemeanor.

‘Entire county board arrested following citizens arrest by 2 military veterans’

They also got many other officials to resign. Perhaps this needs to be done to the fascist dims, and the repub accomplices in congress. Looks like they are still active, and have expanded their ‘watchdog-ing’ through out the state. Here is their facebook page.

• Pale rider says:

Actually, that’s probably the most relevant post and article I’ve seen in months. We need answers to deal with these people.

26. Graham Pink says:

Democrats.
    They never learn.

27. Graham Pink says:

Democrats.
    They never learn.

28. Jimmy Jack says:

I have been concerned for Stafanik and am glad to see her hanging tough. She will have the full weight of the legitimately evil Democrat machine against her as well as the mainstream media, entertainment industry and lunatic leftists.

I hope everyone here who can donates to her campaign fund, even if it’s only a few dollars. I’d imagine the support of patriots from across the country will help her steel herself emotionally for what she faces. And of course, I’ll keep her in my prayers daily.

29. T2020 says:

Liberal/Democrat scum rising to the top of the pond. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

30. OnlyInAmerica says:

God bless Rep. Stefanik🇺🇸

31. Ross says:

The Democrats and their supporters are stupid. Their attempts at making a hit on Elise is just giving her more publicity. If they had said nothing she would have stayed relatively unknown to most voters. ( For the political geeks she was well known after the Comey episode but to most she would have been an unknown).
    From the Republican Party’s future point of view there are quite a few younger people really showing up –Elise, Jordan , Nunes, Gaetz etc. etc. Can the Democrats say the same?

• Doug Amos says:

Your comment needs to be amended; Democrat supporters are stupid, Democrats are not. They master half truths, impressions, perceptions, sound bites and 3 second attention spans, as well as recognizing what the living brain donors want to see or hear; all tools of the seditious and manipulative media.

• Kerry_On says:

It seems that anytime the leading Dems try to say anything, their dentures go flying. Not a good look for attracting the youth vote.

32. InAz says:

The attacks on Stefanik is exactly why President Trump tweets……to fight back….and to inform people because the Commie media is the enemy of the Constitution and good people.

The only way to fight DemoCommiecrats is use their own tactics against them.. keep them on defense.

Enough of honorable, high road, nice, we’re better than that, t’s not Presidential, etc. It doesn’t work with Communists!

33. Kerry_On says:

Congratulations to Rep. Elise Stefanik for being attacked by ALL the right people. When this group of lying, leftist losers come after you, ya know you’re doing something right. What a lovely addition to our Conservative, heavy hitter, line-up. Dems tout their female reps like bumbling, drunken Pelosi, FAUXcahontis, Mad Maxine, the hysterical “Squad” (most of whom are under investigation) and their Bitch-Goddess Clinton, while we have sharp, incisive fighters like Elise. It’s no contest. Rip ’em up, girl!

34. Catherine says:

Adam Schiff read a portion of a live tweet to a witness while the witness was testifying. This was a bully tactic and pure intimidation on Schiff’s part. How dare he use a woman to make his sick point, and how dare he tell another woman to shut up. Schiff is the one guilty of intimidation, but Rep. Stefanik wasn’t having any of it. Nor should she. As for Professor Yovanovitch, it’s a pity she didn’t have the guts to tell Schiff that she didn’t appreciate being used by him.

35. Bulldog84 says:

Rep. Stefanik is an excellent cross-examiner because she “kills with kindness.” She takes the witness gently down the path, and the witness doesn’t suspect a thing until she drops off the cliff.

By the way, with 30 years at State and posts all over the world, does anyone not think that Marie Liar is CIA?

36. Apollo says:

I just donated to Ms. Stefanik’s re-election campaign. I recommend others do the same to show support.

Even small donations are an encouragement, and add up!

37. David Longfellow says:

If the left isn’t lying, they aren’t talking.

38. Don McAro says:

she is being track agin this morning at the hill…. https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/470811-trump-labels-stefanik-a-new-republican-star#bottom-story-socials

Look for my comment Jimiheadstone and up vote it

39. mark says:

Yovanovitch, there’s your low hanging fruit. She still works for the Government, call her in for questioning. I would add Taylor to that also. Reading every day on this blog, it seems that Treepers have posted evidence that these 2 people were involved with US aid in a lot of countries, hence the President’s tweet, ” she was trouble everywhere she was stationed”.

Can you imagine her sitting in front of Durham answering questions?

40. ThriveOn35K says:

Congresswoman Stefanik has been standing out in congress for a couple years. Her questioning was pleasant and gentle until she unloaded the trap. She has a pleasant approach with the ferociousness of a hunter. She will bag a couple nice trophies before it’s all said and done.

41. Charlie Hargrave says:

What I find funny in the finger flipping tweet is that most of the Americans I know would applaud her for flipping off members of the media.

42. Screaming Eagle says:

I’m surprised the leader of this Coup-Klutz-Clan even allowed her a seat in the room. Mrs. Stefanik is simply fascinating to watch in action.