Jim Jordan and Elise Stefanik Lead a Republican Press Conference….

Representatives Jim Jordan (OH) and Elise Stefanik (NY) delivered some of the most powerful congressional questioning today during day-two of the House impeachment hearings.  At the conclusion of the hearing the two leaders were joined by Republican members for a press briefing.  WATCH:

It is clear why Jim Jordan was added to the GOP team for the impeachment hearings. Additionally, Ms. Stefanik is not only a sharp representative, her disposition has made her the greatest threat to the Pelosi, Schiff and Lawfare impeachment effort.

Jim Jordan:

Elise Stefanik

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Cold Anger, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Donald Trump, Impeachment, Legislation, media bias, Notorious Liars, President Trump, Ukraine, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

335 Responses to Jim Jordan and Elise Stefanik Lead a Republican Press Conference….

1. amwick says:

When I see young people like Elise (and a powerhouse like Jim Jordan).. I am hopeful for the future. Maybe just for a couple minutes. She made Adam Schiff look like the smarmy little weasel that he is..

• doofusdawg says:

Kevin Mcarthy runs the minority in the house. He is a moderate. The minority counsel is moderate and more concerned with his own career. Why.

Obviously because the republican members get rich from the swamp contractors and benefactors to prolong the status quo.

• luke says:

This is not that fight. For now McCarthy is a friendly and should be treated as such. How do I know? He moved Jordan to the Intel Committee. Let’s not discourage anyone trying to help regardless of their past transgressions.

• trump20162024 says:

The only mistake Elise Stefanik made was to say she disagrees with the Trumpster’s tweets. The President has every right to LOUDLY defend himself against this ongoing coup attempt by the deep sh8t statists and their media flunkies, and patriotic working class American citizens applaud him for doing so.

• JohnCasper says:

“The only mistake Elise Stefanik made was to say she disagrees with the Trumpster’s tweets.”

Some people just can’t resist getting in a little “Virtue Signalling”. It’s a character flaw as far as I’m concerned. But, at least with her, it wasn’t too much.

• doofusdawg says:

Its not virtue signaling… Trump is addicted to twitter and it hurts him. If I get banned for saying it or if I offed some of you then just get over it. This place is not a cult.

• kittytrump84 says:

Maybe he is addicted to defending himself and our country.

• Thinblueline says:

Hey Dawg, take a deep breath. It’s going to be okay – I promise.

• Texian says:

Butthurt #2..

• iswhatitis says:

doofusdawg says: ‘Its not virtue signaling… Trump is addicted to twitter and it hurts him.

The corrupt propaganda media sometimes referred to as “MSM” or “Main Stream Media” (also aka “Fake News”) blocks President Trump from getting his views out to the public.

Twitter is one of the very, VERY few avenues President Trump has to directly get his message out to millions of Americans.

So YES, IMO, he should utilize it; at his discretion and how he sees fit.

Any opinion that he should not use it “as much” as he does is a voice saying, “Mr. President, don’t get your views out to the public – instead let the corrupt, anti-Trump MSM color everything you say and do. Accept your fate as they deem fit”.

It strengthens him.

If I get banned for saying it or if I offed some of you then just get over it.

JMO

• Dwayne Diesel says:

Iwhatitis,

Totally agree. This is about to be 2020. Communications methods vary and there are plenty. This Twitter platform is semi-new to the political atmosphere for the basis of getting administrative messaging out to the populace. Twitter and FB has millions of Americans using those platforms. A great place for a President to speak directly and candidly to the electorate.

There was another President, the left adores, that also utilized a rapidly growing new platform from 193ish to around the mid 1940’s. His name was Franklin D. Roosevelt. And they were called Fire Side Chats. He did them for the same reason Trumps tweets.

The left, the anti-Trumpers, the MSM, and some others just don’t like the fact Trump can get his message out unfiltered with out the media spin. Just like his Chopper Pressers.

• Baby El says:

IsWhatItIs – Clear, Succinct, and to the Point – BULLSEYE.
              Those who question our VSG should print a wallet copy of your post for periodic refresher training.

Thank you for being able to put to words what so many of us think!!!!!

• MaineCoon says:

President Trump is “Addicted” to directly and truthfully communicating to us Deplorables because the media won’t. If it weren’t for him doing so we would know nothing but the propaganda lies fed on a daily basis. Anyone who think he shouldn’t tweet has their head in the sand. Without his tweets of truth he’d be long gone. Naive thinking to say the least.

• bo cat says:

Trump uses Twitter as Fire for Effect FFE, he gets what he wants out of the opponent shaping the battlefield. He’s writing the book on offensive modern communication to rally supporters and disrupt his opponents. I enjoy it more then football now.

• FPCHmom says:

I kind of hope you get banned.

I am thrilled that VSGPDJT has direct access to nearly 90 million people via his personal and White house twitter accounts. In comparison, Fox News averages a paltry 3 million viewers for it’s top show, Hannity. The entire US population is around 325 million, and 80 million of those are adults.

So our great president reaches a number of people greater than the number of adults in the entire country with his tweets. How amazing is that?

I wish he would tweet more!

• Everett Miller says:

you may be right [in certain instances] it hurts him; however in the overall perspective your analysis seems to be incorrect. Trump’s tweets have enabled him to bypass the stinking press, which is not only a good thing, in this case of Our Representative of We The People it is mandatory–otherwise we would be mostly deceived day after day. It’s bad enough that the Press lies about him and his agenda to us, it sucks when “supporters” of the Greatest President since GW see their virtue signalling as more important than Trump getting his thoughts out to us here in ‘the real world’ directly and without the muzzle and filter you would put on him. Shame is due, sir, and I not offed, nor afraid to point out the the doofus part of your pseudonym, dawg. My name is Everett Miller.

• Robert Smith says:

Trump is where he is and has survived due to his skilled use of Twitter. He is not perfect, but has a pretty high batting average for someone who is scrutinized to the nth degree on everything.

• barnabusduke says:

doofusdawg, why jump to extremes? This is a fair group of minds that tolerate different thoughts and ideas. Ease up…

• RogerThat! says:

I want him to tweet more! Plus, I love the hidden messages we’re privileged to get sometimes.
            He’s a Queen, NY, street fighter. Something we’ve needed for decades, rather than the mamby-pamby RINOs we’ve had to “represent” us. BS! We’ve needed a fighter to help push back against the status quo, establishment, deep state cabal. Fight, fight, fight!

• Concernedcitizen says:

Couldn’t disagree more, doofus. If it wasn’t for the President’s ability to get his message out, and to fight back, by way of his tweets, the left-wing media and Dems would have hounded him out of Office by now and our fragile Republic would be in danger of collapsing.

• MAGADJT says:

I defend POTUS’s tweets to everyone I talk to who bring them up as a negative. However, in this instance I agree. The dems are in the process of making themselves look like buffoons and everyone sees it and recognizes it. No reason to give people something else to talk about IMO. That being said, in the end it won’t really matter.

• Amy2 says:

I think his tweet just verified what the Republicans have been telling everyone about Schiff. Him using the president’s tweet was his “cherry picking” in real time. Word will get around!

• LouisianaTeaRose says:

Doofus, sometimes I cringe at some of his tweets. It doesn’t mean I am disparaging his point or that he isn’t entitled to his opinion. It may be I don’t agree with him, or maybe his tone comes across badly.

Trumpers are independent thinkers, and we are individuals who support his platform and his vision for our country.

If my husband of 36 years talked about grabbing a woman by the pvssy, I would’t hesitate to beat the sh!t out of him. And then I would pick up right where I left off before the infraction….I think I was in the middle of making my famous pound cake….

• Trump2020 says:

Cry me a river, toughen up snowflake

• Shyster says:

I’m torn, in principle I agree; however in substance you have to let Trump be Trump, it’s what makes him always seem to win.

• Justin Green says:

I laughed out loud that Trump was able to completely trigger Schiff from the golf course while Schiff was running a “somber impeachment” hearing, lol.

• vicarioushikermom says:

Maybe he’s addicted to bypassing the gatekeeper swampmedia and reporting the truth to the American people.

• Rhoda R says:

Maybe he’s addicted to getting his message past the MSM gate keepers.

• Dee Paul Deje says:

If the witness was intimidated it’s because Schit read the tweet to the witness, not because the POTUS tweeted.

• MelH says:

doofusdawg, I agree with you. He too often reinforces his stereotype of being impetuous and chaotic.

• Texian says:

Butthurt #1..

• That was after she aggressively pointed out that this is an impeachment hearing that has nothing to do with tweets. The enemedia is actively engaging in a “look squirrel” to shift the focus to tweeting and not the schitt show from today.

• johnnybiface says:

I don’t blame the President for tweeting during this woman’s testimony. It was only actionable because one of the most execrable congressman in modern history made it actionable by reading it to her to get her public whine. More theatre and more dishonesty from this rancid uncivil tumor, Schiff. He has dangerous 1917 bolshevikian impulse that needs to be stopped abruptly and completely.

• luke says:

There’s nothing wrong with what she said. You don’t have to like everything DJT does in order to support MAGA. I know it’s food for his enemies but screw it we can’t go around thinking “should I say this/that.” If there is nothing else we have learned from DJT remember this “Speak from the Heart.” That is what got him here; that is what will save our country.

• mikeyboo says:

By comparison, Adam Schiff makes smarmy little weasels look like statesmen.

• Sara c says:

What a great comment amwick, I agree she and Jim Jordan give me hope

• Gort says:

I think it is grossly unfair of you to insult smarmy little weasels by comparing them to Adam Schiff.

• Tl Howard says:

New name for Schiff: Blinky or… the Blinker

• nimrodman says:

All y’all (and I mean All) need to tune in to Greg Gutfield’s Saturday show and catch Tom Shillue’s impersonation of Schiff

It’s hysterical
        You’ll thank me

And please – no “Don’t Watch Fox!” or “cut your cable!” hysterics (or is it histrionics?)
        – they’re tiresome

• Robert Smith says:

Stefanik spoke clearly and forcefully and in an unrehearsed manner. She didn’t sound like she was spouting canned, party lines.

• amwick says:

annnnd that is a real talent… to be able to do that in this hearing, with the tv cameras and all that… She must be very intelligent…. and even so, she has chosen politics as a career. 🤔 I guess we are lucky for that…

• RS– You just hit on the thing that impressed me the most, about Ms. Stefanik’s speaking skills. When she was at the mini-presser and an interviewer mis-characterized her comment, she spoke right up and kept right on speaking, more and more loudly, till the rude interviewer shut up for a moment, and then acknowledged his mistake. She didn’t bend the knee; and she wouldn’t be cowed. For a young millennial women, her actions are impressive and atypical; and, praise-worthy.

• Tweeting is the only way the President can get his message out in real time with 96% of the media lying or reporting negative stories, about him and his administration. That’s why the left/Dems/RINOs/media are so upset about his tweets.

• Tl Howard says:

Think of it this way, though: w/out that POTUS tweet today, the press and Dems would have been hanging their heads as they did yesterday.

I still think the needle hasn’t moved a bit, though with the public. They are not paying attention to this.

• Tl Howard says:

Yesterday the tv media (Chris WAllace, et al) were disappointed that there were no fireworks.

Today, Schiff gave them a “dramatic moment,” one that would not have occurred were it not for the tweet. As I said, POTUS didn’t think that through, that the Dem staff would alert Schiff immediately to anything he could use in an instant to make POTUS look bad.

And that is exactly what John Roberts, Wallace, and Baier of Fox were waiting for. And if you think they used it against him, imagine what the “talent” on other networks did with it.

• Amy2 says:

Yes, but without that tweet, many people (including myself) didn’t know her history as ambassador to Somalia, sooooo…now people will equate her with immigration, as someone who SUCKED at her job (where you would get fired in the private sector) and lastly, the president’s reason for getting rid of her, if though he doesn’t need one. That was a multi-task tweet!

• That obnoxious reporter asking the loaded question was Chad Pergram, Congressional correspondent from Fox News. He graduated from the John Roberts/Carl Cameron School of biased reporting

• bertdilbert says:

No matter how right the republicans believe this is a total scam, it is not going to stop the democrats from ,moving to trial in the senate.

2. Publius2016 says:

your move Senate! throw this GARBAGE OUT!

3. Boknows says:

I’m honestly trying to wrap my head around this.

So the hyenas in the media and the Democratic Party are questioning people about day-to-day operations that a president, or any human being goes through at their work.

There has been nothing extraordinary or elicit in any way.

I’m waiting to hear questions about his food choices or or favorite musical genre has a impeachable offense.

The Democrats have been idiots for 40 years, however I have never seen a bigger waste of time than this.sham.

• Elric VIII says:

I hope the Democrats don’t find out that President Trump’s toilet paper rolls over the top of the roll rather than underneath the roll. It would be Civil War!

• nimrodman says:

“So the hyenas in the media and the Democratic Party are questioning people about day-to-day operations …”

Some talking head at Fox described this as a “Gossip-Girl Impeachment”

… a bunch of office malcontents bitching and moaning about how the Boss is running things

• Boknows says:

Sorry for the voice typos.

My wife and I were heading to dinner, and my phone remains a jerk.

• Patricia Weir says:

Food choices?? Please recall the brouhaha that occurred when DJT had two scoops of ice cream when others only had one scoop. Also note that (gasp) he puts catsup on his well done steak! Take me to the fainting couch and then call in the Ever Ready Impeachment Squad fully equipped with Lawfare Attorneys and media stenographers.

• ann says:

At the core, This is about the permanent state, and Congress once again seizing on excuses to deny our choice for President to fufill his duties.

Because they don’t want to enact the Big Agenda. And they are used to running the government without authentic consent and representation by citizens.

That’s why many of our ballots never have anyone on them i support. The SC authorised the de facto legalisation of soft dark money bribery of our legislative branch in the early 1970s.

• Rhoda R says:

Two scoops of ice cream! I’m sure that is an impeachable offense.

4. Patience says:

The all-powerful Schiff
    is full of Schiff –all right.

Some asleep
    will wake up
    and smell the roses, come 2020.

5. SAM-TruthFreedomLiberty says:

Just dropping this here:

The President on the Dan Bongino show 25 minute interview.

6. jeans2nd says:

Liberal tears…her cup runneth over

7. Ausonius says:

January 20, 2025 President James Jordan of Ohio: carrying on the draining of The Swamp started by his epic predecessor, President Donald Trump!

Vice-President Elise Stefanik also sworn in! 🙂

• ristvan says:

Except I prefer Pompeo/Jordan, with Jordan/Stefanik following, giving us a 16 year Trumplican run.

• dwpender says:

Many have justifiably praised for Stefanik for what she’s done in the current farcical entertainment loosely described as “hearings.”

I strongly suggest that before any Treepers put her on a level with Jordan, Ratcliife, Meadows, Gohmert, Collins, etc, you take a careful look at her history and positions on issues. Unless she’s changed MANY of them this year (OK, she is young), you won’t be impressed, let alone boosting her as a “rising star.”

• GB Bari says:

I did check on her illegal immigration positions over the past 2 years and she is very close to PDJT-MAGA on that.

You said it – she’s young. She’s finding her voice and finding out who the DemonRATs really are (rotten & corrupt). She will be looking to differentiate herself from the RATs more so in the future than she possible has in the past. Increasing age has a way of moderating ones youthful liberal tendencies and establishing the conservative wisdom that accompanies maturity in intelligent, rational people.

8. dufrst says:

Wow!

• The Boss says:

I do believe Marie is skating on thin ice. And the Lawfare whores just might be double-dipping.

• cheering4america says:

Given that an ethics complaint was filed against Eric Ciamarello for his attorney’s GoFundMe account on his behalf, as he is still working for the government, Miss Yuvanovitch’s GoFundMe while she is still on the company payroll probably presents the same ethics violations.

Their extreme leftist partisanship serves as a shield against consequences though.

• California Joe says:

As a retired fed with over 30 years in law enforcement I can tell you that accepting anything in the course of your official position in value over $25 is grounds for dismissal according to the regulations however in real life it’s anything beyond a cup of coffee!

• bessie2003 says:

Wondering if Go Fund Me Accounts by civil servants the modern way of how they get their 30 pieces of silver?

• vikingmom says:

I have searched GoFundMe and do not see any account for Ambassador Yovonovitch. The link in the Tweet does not work. If someone has verification this account exists please post a working link.

We need to be very careful that we verify all info before we forward it or we will end up looking as unreliable as the Ds!

• Somebody says:

She can’t have a go fund me that’s what the complaint was about the WB, she’s also still a federal employee

• covfefe999 says:

Is that just click bait by Ava Armstrong? Annoying, wish I hadn’t even tried to see what she claims exists.

• Jederman says:

It’s easier than pretending to write a book.

• Justin Green says:

Trying to cash in and/or pay her attorney bills.

Since she admitted today she’s still a State Department employee, isn’t that illegal?

9. Do stop thinking about tomorrow says:

Take away his lawyer take away innocent until proven guilty. Now take away his only weapon he uses to defend him self twitter. Sounds like a Democrats unarm Americans all cost

10. Uh, she needs another Hermès scarf??

11. Rynn69 says:

I agree with Sundance’s remarks on Stefanik. Stefanik’s clear, concise reiteration that the impeachment of the President of the United States should – and must – overshadow petty criticisms was on point. Nothing else matters. Kudos to Stefanik.

12. visage13 says:

Elise Stefanik is quite impressive. This sham not so much. The tweet was read to the witness had that of not happened she wouldn’t have known so Schiff is trying to make the witness feel intimidated. And if it is open session why is it closed again. I know, they are vetting the people first to put the most ‘damaging” on. Schiff makes me physically ill and he will rot in hell because he is evil pure & simple.

13. 335blues says:

Just for the record, just in case it matters,
    I do not disagree with the tweet, its tone, or its content.
    This is America, and the President has every right to express his disgust
    at the trampling of our Constitution by the communist democrat party.
    I imagine if I were in his place I would have been even more demonstrative.
    The tweet in question contains nothing but facts, all of which are part of the
    public record. The democrat party, and their media bootlickers complain
    about facts when they are inconvenient to whatever false narrative they
    are in the process of spewing. The fact that Yovanovitch substituted her
    own opinion for the policies of the President that she is sworn to serve
    greatly exceeds any reason Trump needed to fire her sorry and worthless ass.

14. OnlyInAmerica says:

Gotta love Jordan and Stefanik

15. BuckNutGuy says:

The more I watch and read about this, the more I realize its just all about free content. How much TV time and internet clicks have been created to drive advertising dollars. And why pay the NFL billions when we can just start an impeachment for free! Its two,,,two…two tricks in one!!

16. CarloV says:

Remember when they could not use material because it was an open concern of ” … & methods” would be revealed, now they are stonewalling republicans again, by not releasing the transcripts they can actually use!!!
    and they don’t realize the scheme? they are dealing with crooked peoples, they cannot be gentle doves only they have to be smart like snakes!!!
    They just seem to accept it. just…because that is the way things are? cmon guys

17. Eric Kennedy says:

Stefanik is getting attacked on Facebook and Twitter. I’ve been sending her messages of support. Please consider doing so as well.

• MAGADJT says:

Agree. She is relatable and asks common sense, direct questions. Plus she is standing shoulder to shoulder with the freedom caucus in the post hearing interviews. People need to cut her some slack for saying she didn’t agree with the tone of the tweets. Who cares when she is doing an awesome job for POTUS.

18. Beverly says:

So she disagrees with President Trump’s tweets.

She is going to be another snake in the grass, folks. Another one who is trying to have it both ways like Lindsey Graham and Mitch McConnell.

• benifranlkin says:

Stefanik is a woman of principle. She doesn’t have to agree with someone or even like them to stand up for them. IOW the President has not committed an impeachable offense.

• covfefe999 says:

I think you are very very wrong. There are plenty of people who love Trump who dislike some of his tweets. I am one. IMO he gives too many openings for Democrats to attack him. And there are some people who didn’t want to vote for him in 2016 because of his insults. He needs all the votes he can get in 2020 to get re-elected.

• paolo says:

This will be a bigger landslide than in the perfect elections of 2016

more people are waling away towards trump, everywhere I see it , his work is his best show!

• TarsTarkas says:

The perfect is the enemy of the good. I don’t like some of Trump’s policies, and wish he were not as impulsive and rough, but he’s been the best President we’ve had in my lifetime and probably longer.

• jbowen82 says:

Reagan was better, you know, that whole Morning in America/Cold War thing. We really were in bad shape in 1980. But Trump is much better than I expected.

• mimbler says:

Something I remind my friends of is that you can’t elect your President a la carte. You pick your favorite combo meal.

Also, when I hear them complain about his language or roughness, I remind them that there are few to none genteel politicians that could stand up to the onslaught President Trump has.

“Men can only be highly civilized while other men, inevitably less civilized, are there to guard and feed them.” I think this quote from Orwell is applicable.

• MaineCoon says:

For every vote you believe he will lose because he tweets he will gain 1000, 10,000 – innumerable votes FOR tweeting. Instant communication IS the mode of communication today whether you like it or not. It’s reality.

• Lulu says:

I’d tell her and anyone else that’s worried about tweets to grow a pair. The left is in an all out war against us and the country as constituted – have been for over 100 years. They have all but won and the only thing that stopped the final steps was President Donald J. Trump.

So we all need to man up because a 73 year old man is fighting almost entirely alone for us.

I’d also say that personally I think the President is way nicer and more polite than he should be. If it were me, I’d be calling everyone out on their lies and dirty laundry and telling evryone to fine Anglo-Saxon word off just about all day long.

• Bob Lynch says:

Stefanik saved the day. Republicans need to put her front and center.

• Amy2 says:

She should have said, what I think about the president’s tweet doesn’t matter. He can remove an ambassador if he wants to; and he stated his reasons in the tweet.

19. JustSomeInputFromAz says:

If you have the time and a few extra bucks, a small contribution to the re-election campaigns of Nunes, Jordan, Radcliffe, Meadows, and Ms. Stefanik even if not in their district helps send a signal that we supporters of the President appreciate their efforts.

They clearly have coordinated with one another on how to attack this sham and have been stellar.

I did after the Mueller hearings and am doing so now.

20. covfefe999 says:

I feel bad for all of these Representatives because their time is being wasted on this mess. Lots and lots of time. We MUST regain GOP control of the House, everyone. Vote straight GOP in November. Just do it. Don’t even think twice.

• Sherri Young says:

I voted a straight Republican ticket for the first time in 2016 as a show of support for candidate Donald Trump. Straight party voting is a metric that is collected and reportable.

However, I was very picky about how I voted in the primary and the primary runoff. I researched the down ballot candidates and voted accordingly. We cannot complain about RINOs if we don’t vote for better candidates in the primaries. A $50 donation for the new guy who sticks his neck out to run against a RINO or in a jurisdiction that is “hopelessly” blue is a source of much-needed encouragement.

21. lolli says:

What is so troubling to me is this facade of an inquiry, or whatever it is, is just a platform to slander and viciously gossip about our President on live tv.

Shifty is a power loving freak. His eyes bulge each time he asserts himself.
    This is the highlight of his life. His dream come true. His made for tv communist script is finally in play. 🤩 arrogant, shifty sees himself as all powerful now, ruling as he wishes, and they all obey.

I watched this freak show today to see for myself.(broke my own rules)
    It’s not funny at all.
    This is complete insanity, and it is being accepted as legitimate. It is actually disturbing. Our norms are continuing to be pushed toward a lawless and chaotic society, In my opinion, of course.

• Amy2 says:

I think he is quaking in his boots. He’s paying attention because HE HAS TO or his dealings will be exposed as well. He has to give it all he’s got.

22. realeyecandy1 says:

I am not sure she disagrees with them as much as I am thinking this … here they are in there fighting up against a stacked deck as it is and then he puts out a tweet that is in a way making their jobs even harder. Maybe he should have thought twice and gave these folks some help … just my opinion Flame Suit On

• testpointwp says:

Agree. However, this day was another disaster for Schiff so he retreats to his bunker. Marie V. will be totally forgotten in three news cycles.

• MaineCoon says:

He made their jobs easier not harder. One just has to know how to play it. As for her, if she can’t take the heat…

• Sherri Young says:

She disagreed with the tone of the tweet.

Not exactly condemnation.

Earlier in the day during the break for votes, someone (Lee Zeldin?) had to repeat several times that the President has the right to defend himself and should be expected to do so.

23. Matthew LeBlanc says:

Great stuff

24. Joebkonobi says:

Those brave republican souls were exeplarary and are to be highly commended. I only wish we had like-minded and patriotic folks in the Senate.

25. Reserved55 says:

It took Zeldin, in a presser, what the Rs should have been shouting at the top of their lungs all day long. Zelensky wanted the hag fired.

26. Phil aka Felipe says:

The ‘Press’ in that Press Conference are DNC Piranhas. The Republicans should ID them as such.

27. Tl Howard says:

I read a Brennan tweet attacking POTUS this morning. I don’t understand Brennan’s strategy here. He speaks of POTUS’ ugly character and the crimes he’s committed.

When the Muellar report exonerated POTUS of any tie to Russia, Brennan said on his tv gig that he must have “relied on bad information.” Thus, if Brennan found himself in danger of indictment for his part in things, he would obviously claim that he was working on behalf of the people of the US and that his sources led him astray, that there was no intent ever to frame Trump.

Now, however, he’s back to claiming Trump is guilty of criminal behavior although in his tweet he doesn’t actually identify what is “criminal,” of course. Still, if he IS indicted, fair jurors would likely never believe he was an earnest public servant who had been led astray by “bad information” if months and months later in his tweets he is once again accusing Trump of criminality.

Is he so sure he’ll never be charged that he doesn’t fear doing this?

• felipe says:

Howard: You appear to be trying to game out Brennan’s thinking as if he were a sane individual. I think you have to start from a different mental perspective.

• Tl Howard says:

Well, yes, you have a point there. It takes a huge ego and sense of invincibility to do what he has done. OTOH, there are times he’s actually been quiet and during that time I assumed he was being circumspect, but you might be right.

• GP says:

Hi Howard-yep Breenan is sure he won’t be charged. At least with the current players who could charge him

• Justin Green says:

Brennan is confident he won’t be charged.
      Brennan is also piling on because it’s fun and he gets paid for it.

• Amy2 says:

He relied on bad information but he didn’t apologize to the president for his incompetence. You’re the expert on criminal behavior John, what do you think we should do with you?

28. beaujest says:

When will Clarabell and Bozo testify?

29. Rupigal says:

How can President Trump have intimidated the witness if she didn’t receive the email while testifying? It was Schiff who was the cause of the intimidation because he brought it up in the session to twist Trumps tweet to be media’s talking point for ad infinitum hours. I would like to write Trump and ask him or someone to give me/us “the signal”. I want to know what to do and the signal of when to do it. The way we’re going the freedom to vote in a clean election may not be an option soon.

• Jase says:

By the sounds of it, the MainSwampMedia is concentrating on the President’s tweet.
      Good: that solidifies a link in voter’s minds of Impeachment hearing/Trump tweet, leaving them with the impression that the Democrats are trying to impeach The President for being mean on Twitter.
      Takeaway? Ho hum.
      It might lose him the bed wetting snowflake vote, but he probably figures he never had those to begin with.

• Justin Green says:

You can’t intimidate a witness if they’re not really a witness.

30. Newt Love says:

I’m confused. Where is the sound on the video?
    My computer’s sound is 100% and I can watch the video, but there is no sound. The YouTube version has no sound, but on other YouTube videos, I get LOUD sound.
    What is wrong with the sound?

31. rustybritches says:

Tonight On Lou Dobbs one of the people who knows what China is doing said that because of all the impeachment stuff is causing other countries now to look to china for their help and aid just as Bersal just did and China just gave them 100 billion dollars and they are going to put up a 5G plant for the Tech company and now there are books that are saying that Trump has failed to put great
    people around him and on and on and on and he said that We are failing to put other Alies around him and when it comes to America first We are being left behind in many areas but I can remember a time when America stood alone and we were all self Contained We didn’t go out side of our country and yes We knew that we had Allies in Europe but how sad that today
    the only reason that these countries cared about us is because of all the money that We handed out to them and are still doing so..

I don’t care about any of that but my heart breaks for this man because He has had the world thrown at him and the Dems are going to go threw with this impeachment deal and the Dems will never stop until he leaves office so I am not so sure if I was him if I would continue on with the bull crap This country is not worth all the hell he has gone threw and so let the Dems have it
    Nothing can be worse than what he is going threw right now..

• k4jjj says:

You are wrong about one thing. They will not stop when he leaves office. They will not stop until Donald Trump AND his children are in prison.

• ElGato says:

Our VSGPDJT is no ordinary man. Fret not. I, for one, have his back. Do you?

• Robert Smith says:

They will lose that money.

• stats_guy says:

China is a threat mainly because we made it a threat. Left to its own communist devices it will do very badly in the future.

I remember when Japan was going to eat our lunch if we didn’t change the way we did business (and to be fair we did change our manufacturing processes some). I remember when they said the Soviet Union was sustainable and stable country.

And even now they talk about what a threat Russia is, the same Russia that has to have a tugboat to tow its one aircraft carrier around the UK down to the Med. If DJT prevails and re-sets the table, the chi-coms will shrink over a period of time. (Granted we’ve propped them up tremendously over the last 30 years).

Now, if the leftists win, well their buddies the chi-coms will be just fine.

…and btw, I would not want to be on the receiving end of the chi-coms investments. Countries will learn soon enough the high price of Chinese hegemony.

• Amy2 says:

These countries NEVER cared about us, we were just buying their affections, which by the way, we didn’t get, because you don’t get affection from prostitutes.

32. Landslide says:

I can’t imagine getting up each morning and thinking I had to go save our republic. I also don’t plan to sacrifice good at the alter of perfect. These people are DOING AN EXCELLENT JOB!👍🏻🇺🇸👍🏻🇺🇸

• GP says:

Hi Landslide-I know I couldn’t handle it. Three years of day after day smears, lies and attacks. Being spied on by your WH staff-and stabbed in the back by people in Congress of your own party?

I am not easily impressed because I am a get ‘er done kind of guy. But, I’ve never seen anything close to Trump’s day in day out energy and getting things done while being under constant attack

33. ChampagneReady says:

I can’t believe nobody asked her about the perjury she committed in the bunker basement hearing or the SPY LIST she had of reporters and media figures who were Trump backers that she wanted surveiled because she didn’t like hearing what they had to say.

That should have been some of the first questions.

• TarsTarkas says:

Not necessary for Republicans to question Amb Y about the surveil lists and the do not prosecute lists. Judicial Watch is on it, they have ongoing FOIA cases. That way too it keeps that approach of attack at arm’s-length from the politicians.

• ChampagneReady says:

Are you kidding? Millions and millions of Americans were watching today and yesterday. You don’t softpedal and withhold devastating information about your enemy total farce witnesses who are a part of framing, defaming and participating in the democrat coup to remove Trump.

You unload the canon and show every smidgeon of biased corruption that you can expose. Those two things were HUGE. She had a SPY list and only recently did anybody find out about it.

How many millions do you think will hear that information when something is or MAY be discovered through a FOIA by Judicial Watch? Not even a FRACTION of who would have seen it today.

34. Jerry Zeifman, highly-respected Democratic Chief Counsel of the House Judiciary Committee during the Watergate inquiry on Bribe Me-Granny:

“She was a liar. She was an unethical, dishonest lawyer. She conspired to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the committee and the rules of confidentiality. If I had the power to fire her, I would have fired her. Well, let me put it this way. I terminated her, along with some other staff members who were — we no longer needed, and advised her that I would not — could not recommend her for any further positions.”

Rodham manipulated the process for her candidate Ted Kennedy. She removed documents and hid them from the public. And she even tried to deny Nixon counsel. Imagine–someone who has spent her entire life hiding behind mob lawyers! And then she lied about, naturally.

In other words, Chief Counsel Zeifman sent her packing…for everything Adam Schiff is doing today.

Scum.

35. ElGato says:

My thoughts have evolved about Elise. She is a bulldog. Glad she’s on our side.

36. Interested Bystander says:

I was heartened to see the press ask such balanced questions, examining both sides of the controversy….BUAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

37. Eric Kennedy says:

Perhaps the best of Jesse Watters…

38. patti says:

39. SAM-TruthFreedomLiberty says:

One of the Taylor staffers overheard a phone call of Sondland with Trump in a restaurant.. and heard both talking about quid pro quo?
    They must’ve VERY QUIET restaurants in the Ukraine.

40. FL_GUY says:

Rs are scared to stand up for themselves. The fact that President Trump DOES stand up for himself bothers them. This is why they are losers.

President Trump can say anything or tweet anything he wants. I sure as hell am in no place to criticize him. As Christ said, “He who is without sin can cast the first stone.” There is no politician that fits that category EXCEPT President Trump. JMHO

• If he was allowed to have counsel there to cross-examine like all previous Presidents, maybe he wouldn’t have to tweet his views. Ironically, this crooked double standard is what got him elected in the first place.. We won’t stomach these loathsome bastards anymore. They’re done. They just don’t know it yet.

But they will.

41. Lulu says:

There are a lot of new names and concerned Trump supporters in this thread.

I think we got us some new rolecons

42. J W says:

Shifty Schiff has evolved into Abject Adam.

43. islandpalmtrees says:

WHAT IS IT THAT YOVANOVITCH TOLD JIM JORDAN NO-ONE SHOULD GET INVOLVED IN ANOTHER COUNTRIES ELECTIONS.

Jim Jordan: question above. I believe statement below makes Yovanovitch a lier. In a real court Yovanovitch would be called impeached?

Yovanovitch Demanded Firing of Top Ukrainian Prosecutor Amid Nation’s Presidential Election
    BY IVAN PENTCHOUKOV
    November 15, 2019 Updated: November 15, 2019

“In a speech on March 5, Yovanovitch called for the firing of Ukraine’s special anti-corruption prosecutor, Nazar Kholodnytsky. Yovanovitch issued the demand just six weeks prior to Ukraine’s presidential election.”

• Robert Smith says:

YOLObitch is going for it.

She’s banking on the protection of the DeepState, Democrats and Media. Everyone else would get a Manafort/Stone/Flynn-like treatment for much, much less.

44. wodiej says:

Two awesome people on our tram.

45. islandpalmtrees says:

MORE PROOF YOVANOVITCH WAS LYING – SO HOW CAN ANYONE TRUST WHAT SHE HAS SAID.

BY IVAN PENTCHOUKOV
    November 15, 2019 Updated: November 15, 2019

Kholodnitsky also stated that Yovanovitch was interfering in their elections.

Kholodnitsky was appointed on Nov. 30, 2018, by Viktor Shokin, Ukraine’s prosecutor general. Months later, Shokin was fired due to pressure from Joe Biden, who threatened to withhold $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees unless the Ukrainian president at the time, Petro Poroshenko, removed Shokin.

At the time of his firing, Shokin was investigating Mykola Zlochevsky, the owner of Burisma Holdings, the Ukrainian gas giant which paid Hunter Biden tens of thousands of dollars a month to sit on its board of directors. Notably, Shokin’s prosecutors seized Zlochevsky’s assets on Feb. 2, 2016, just two weeks before Shokin was forced to resign.

46. SAM-TruthFreedomLiberty says:

YOVANOVITCH lies:

“She lied again later in her testimony.
    She said that she was not personally familiar with any of the issues raised by President Trump in the July 25th phone call.”

47. J M says:

Here’s all you need to know:

#coup has started. As one falls, two more will take their place. #rebellion #impeachment
    Mark S Zaid 1/30/2017 – Traitor leftist lawyer for the fake whistleblower trying to overthrow the President

48. burnett044 says:

When you have watched the Dems in todays hearing and saw how they so love control …willing to lie deny do anything for it…
    then just imagine our world without President Trump standing in the way of them taking total control..
    I do not know if Barr and Durham will come thru and even if they do can we get a DC jury and judge to put the corrupt away..
    I fear there will once again come a time when good folk will have to lay down their lives for freedom.
    the scum will never stop…unless we the people stop them.

49. mikeyboo says:

I once heard a preacher I respect say: ” You don’t have to say everything you think.-You shouldn’t.”
    But boy oh boy, I can sympathize with Pres Trump’s need to tweet back at these crap weasels!
    They are lucky Donald Trump is the President. If I were the boss, the drones would be zeroing in even as we speak.