The Big Ugly Begins…

Finally….

This entry was posted in Decepticons, Deep State, Donald Trump, Election 2020, media bias, President Trump, THE BIG UGLY, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

466 Responses to The Big Ugly Begins…

1. Kleen says:

He is aware of the scam.

He knows is a coup, I just wish we the sheep knew how to help him.

Come one Mr President, give us some clues?

I’m with you all the way. Will travel!

• ristvan says:

Simple. Work your tail off in local and state elections for 2020 Trumplicans.

• We the people know says:

Meet Holly Grange. She’s running as a Republican for Governor of North Carolina.
        Her husband, General David L. Grange (ret) runs a company called Osprey Global Solutions. He worked closely with Sidney Blumenthal who worked with Hillary Clinton to get Osprey a contract in Libya. Very dirty business.

The enemies are lined up 10 deep. They’re disguised as human beings, patriots and even West Point graduates.

• The Phantom Stranger says:

The RINOs are slowly but surely trying to co-opt as many Republican states as they can – the establishment Republicans always seem to come up with candidates with Democrat ties or former Democrats.

• Old Codger says:

You mean like …CORY GARDNER (RINO-CO)???

• suejeanne1 says:

is that the same Cory Gardner who allowed Joe Biden to be creepy with his daughter during that swearing-in ceremony?

• Nobodysfool says:

RINO Never Trumper Cory Gardner is already running way behind Dem John Hickenlooper. Cory ran and won on Tea Party coat tails but lost his soul soon after. Good riddance but the feckless, Never Trump Colorado GOP élite would much rather give the seat to Hickenlooper (whom they love) than stand up a strong conservative to primary Gardner, go to the mats and fight to win.

• rmhnc says:

We, I didn’t know about Holly Grange. Thanks for the information.

• Dutchman says:

As always, ristvan,…WELL SAID.
        Its not complicated,…volunteer at your local Republican party headquarters.

Keep your mouth shut, and your eyes open, and your MAGA hat at home.

Listen,…ask ‘open ended questions (questions that can’t be answered ‘yes’ or ‘no’. Be vague in answering questions on where YOU stand, while you focus on finding out where THEY stand.

Do not start out trying to EDUCATE,…first EVALUATE.
        “So, what do you think about
        Lindsey Graham?” And LISTEN to the answer. If they ask you, say “Not sure, really. Still evaluating,…”

Your initial evaluation is of your local organisation. Who are true deplorables, who are nevertrumpers, and until you have a clear sense of who is who, you keep your powder dry.

Chances are, the higher you go, the greater the likelihood of encountering neverTrumpers. You need to evaluate from precinct captain, to State party chair, and midlevel, like county chair, as well.

And, of coarse you are,..cautiously identifying fellow Deplorables (allies) as well. Be PATIENT.

Your goal, of coarse is to supplant NeverTrumpers with Deplorables.
        Edumacate those you can, of coarse.
        However, anyone who is IN the organisation, active, and yet thinks the sun rises on Lindsey Graham, cause of two minute speech at the end of Kavabaugh,( that cost him NOTHING, and probably guaranteed him 50,000 votes!) is probably a lost cause for edumacating.

Its how any organisation works.

• Rebcalntx says:

Dutchman, very good advice on volunteering to the Republican Party. Just something I might add beware of the Christian types like the last election. Holding up their bible, look at their actions as well. Boy were some of the people I went to church upset when I quickly decided on candidate Trump at the time. Later they changed their tune but there are a lot of bibles in the air Rinos.

• Finally! says:

An aside regarding some Christian Churches. After moving back to my Southern home state, I went looking for a church. Three years in and I haven’t found the Fellowship that was expected due to well-placed Trump haters in the leadership and congregation. Finally, I point-blanked asked one Pastor their opinion of President Trump and was angrily told that “he is Satan”. At another church, I was told that “the monster keeps kids in cages”, and yet at another that “we don’t support him or those who do”.

What do these Churches have in common? They all support mass immigration and refugees, and extreme liberal policies. These are not the Churches of our Fathers.

Be very aware and wary of the Christian types.

• Mari in SC says:

Ding, ding, ding!!!!! I moved to SC a year ago and my sisters say I should find a church home. Sorry, they are way too liberal for me, even the ones claiming to be conservative. I had bad experiences with 2 Lutheran churches in MD, one ELCA and one Missouri Synod, who absolutely misused the money donated. You should NOT still have a mortgage of $400K when you inherit over $1.75M from several people over several years; only $300K of the original 700K was paid off. The other church was very big on Medicare Part D, universal healthcare, etc.

• 4EDouglas says:

Ask me why I’m a conservative Baptist now. I have Lutheran roots back to the Reformation.. !Mo synod was the same in my town-money money money.
                Even if you have to work with the ELCA..
                I don’t do apostasy..

• Fish and hunt says:

So much of the Lutheran church has gone over the cliff. Can be said of all mainline denominations. There are some still conservative, like the PCA, but not many. I’m SBC, we have our faults, but a lack of conservative theology is not one. Though some liberalism is creeping in here as well

• JunkerGeorg says:

@Mari,

I’m sorry to hear of your bad experience with a Missouri Synod church. Like in all denominations, some individual congregations/pastors can be bad eggs, and give the rest of us a bad name.

• Did you try the Anglican Church?

• fangdog says:

Churches make a ton of money off illegal immigrants. It is a result of greed living off the misery of others. They are no different than the Black welfare pimps exploiting those on welfare.

• Mark says:

I hear you. Try finding a non Trump-hating church up here in Canada. I’ve quit going because there’s a snarky comment aimed at Trump in every sermon.

• WSB says:

Yep. My church across from Trump Tower landed in the same pit. Our pastor for years was the best thing since sliced bread (or broken), and now I wonder if they did not manufacture an affair he was having with a parishoner just to get rid of him?

Now, we have a SJW crew, and I have cut my giving by about 75%. No longer in the city, so I do not attend but cannot find another one with which I am comfortable.

• spoogels says:

Start your own church
                Or a prayer group at home for “Sunday Afternoon tea”-because the authorities will get tough.
                Rotate the meeting places in different peoples houses
                Its a good business
                There are many like minded people who would join

Of course you could always just pray and read the Bible in your own home

• WSB says:

Very true.

My great grandfather had five churches for which he was a pastor. He never learned to drive a car, but my great grandmother did, and she drove him from sermon to sermon every Sunday in this new fangled thing!

Ha! Where there is a will, there is a way!

• mcmahon says:

try Calvary Chapel

• old white guy says:

Be very wary of those who call themselves Christians. Saying and being are two separate things.

• Dutchman says:

Phonies. Phonie Republicans, phoney Christians, the get one point for Consistency, but when your consistently phoney, one point doesn’t get you far, in a 100 point game.

• For the record, I voted for Trump in the primary and I’m a conservative Christian Pastor. I wasn’t onboard from day #1. But I had it deduced to Ted Cruz, Ben Carson, and Donald Trump as the only candidates worth considering of the rest of them (although several years before I used to be very high on Marco Rubio – Washington DC influenced him in a bad way). My wife had read Dr. Carson’s book and I liked him alot – but early on I believed he was too kind to actually get anything done in DC (hate to say that – I really like him). Ted Cruz showed ugly colors later on – but early I thought he best represented what I believed – but at some point I started thinking Trump could get more Cruz ideology passed than Cruz could because he’s just not that likeable and he doesn’t get a whole lot done, even though he makes good speeches.

Alot of Christians can’t get past some of his early behaviors and I really get that. But Ronald Reagan wasn’t a saint and people accepted him easier for whatever reason. I’d just point out that whatever you believe – primarily pro-life – Trump has accomplished more than any other president by judges and defunding Planned Parenthood. If someone’s reasoning is they just don’t like his personality or something they think they know about him from the past – that’s not worth attacking the political best friend of what most Christians value politically in action (rather than just the words we’ve heard in the past).

• JunkerGeorg says:

Hey brother. I’m a conservative Christian pastor too (serving a synod that is officially and vocally Pro-Life. If you know Mollie Hemingway, she’s a member of our synod). I took a chance on Trump too. For sure, his past public sins were sad, but I wasn’t voting for a minister, I was voting for a President. I loved how much of his Maga agenda was PaleoConservative. I loved that he was an outsider and a billionaire–less likely to be bought, bribed, or leveraged by lobbyists, and less temptation to $corruption$ since he already was a billionaire. The thing is, he has turned out to arguably be the closest thing to a truly Pro-Life President we’ve ever had. He is far from perfect no doubt, but none of us are.

• waynes,
              I hope you will be able to enlighten me.

What is it that Mr. Trump did, that (as mentioned in other comments in this section) many pastors etc are labeling him a “Satan”? I mean, being a man of God they should be able to clearly see who is satan and who is not considering the list of 2016 Presidential candidates!

I just cannot understand the hatred towards President Trump when any human with 2 living brain cells to rub together can clearly see that there was, and is, no need for him to take these unheard of insults and threat towards a sitting President on a daily basis – 24/7/365 since he became the Republican nominee.

I hope you will be able to help me understand.

Disclaimer – I do not claim to understand or pretend to be a religious person. Having said that, I do pray every morning to my God. I don’t ridicule or praise any religion, but I do despise people claiming that my religion is better than yours or my God is better than yours – I do not get in argument with these folks, since I firmly believe that when you wrestle with pig in mud, it is only the pig who gets all the enjoyment. Even those who claim that they do not believe in God, I tell them whatever works for you and floats your boat since I am not in business of advocating for any God or any religion. For years I would say I have been waiting for a candidate / President like President Trump – both in my home country (when I was a lot younger) and here. I guess I will have to just relish these years and let my kids know how lucky they are to see and live in times of President Trump. Funny thing is, as I always say – I am not a fan of Mr. Trump, but one loyal supporter of him since the day he announced his vision and candidacy … and so far I am not disappointed.

• mcmahon says:

they would condemn King David

• I have alot of colleagues and I’ve never heard someone I know refer to The President that way. I don’t really know any liberal pastors though. I believe everyone I know in ministry is very conservative politically and not really SJW types. I know alot who were 100% for Ted Cruz and were very hesitant to support Trump. Most of them I talk with say they don’t personally like Trump, wish he’d stop ‘being a bully,’ but have been more than pleasantly surprised by his policies and will vote for him. Whenever I point out that it seems to me that he’s been the one more bullied by others including the media, the democrats, and even republicans – probably the most bullied person ever… they usually agree with me and the conversation doesn’t go on much more than that. Maybe I make them think, I don’t know.

Way off topic – I’m not religious either. I do read the Bible (not as often as I should) and pray (again – not as often as I should) and try to follow Jesus. I know I’m not as good a person as – probably most people out there are more giving and less selfish than me. But I believe Jesus is the only way to God – universally loves all & equally open to all – but if someone says there’s another valid way to God – that’s actually insulting to me as it’s saying Jesus didn’t really have to die. Anything good in me is really because of Jesus who has worked and continuing to work on me and has a long way to go.

• SSI01 says:

It’s interesting that, according to the information contained within these posts, even many ministers do not, apparently, believe in the power of redemptive prayer. We are discussing presidential politics in particular – American politics in general – which has devolved from an exchange of ideas and constructive or illustrative criticism, to a plain old brawl in the mud and pig squat. Born-again Christianity is far removed from that arena. I too went to a Cruz rally early on to see what I might be buying with my vote, and I was put off my this man’s delivery and approach to my powers of reason. And, as has been written, I greatly admired Dr. Carson (same home town for both of us) for being a born-again Christian. a learned gentleman, and an overcomer of the first degree. I decided for Trump after watching him be ambushed with loaded questions by the now-discredited Megyn Kelly at the first or second GOP debate. He handled himself very well and thought very well indeed on his feet. He also never gave and inch and refused to back water but instead parried her snarky thrust and countered with a series of replies that knocked her and her FoxNews buddies on the host panel on their collective backsides. And, I might add, thoroughly exposed her agenda to the viewing audience, and the fact she was definitely not impartial, as any good debate moderator must be. But Jesus spoke many times of the power of forgiveness. Our own experience in this world has shown us time and time again the tough ones are the ones who do the defending when the most important things are under assault by powers of darkness. I thought it was Churchill, although it may have been someone else, who said, “We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.” This is a fallen world, and Churchill was admitting we were stuck with the weapons we have at hand to deal with it. They’re not perfect. If you seek a knight in shining armor to stand against what’s wrong with it you’re going to have to wait until the Second Coming. Until then we’ve got to settle for the rough-and-ready type with a slightly tarnished suit of dented but still sound armor and a strong heart beneath it. He can be forgiven for his sins of the past. He’s under constant, unremitting assault in everything he undertakes on our behalf. He could be on a yacht somewhere sipping his highball and ignoring it all but took it all on instead. He may not be a saint but he’s still worthy of prayer and changes have occurred to others in the past and can with him as well. Or, as my lay minister uncle said years ago, he may not be a Christian but I’ll settle for someone who is motivated by Christian principle.

• Ernie Hemway says:

Ephesians 6:12
              For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.

• Nobodysfool says:

If our churches, many of which are lurching to the Left, are straying too far, it’s up to us to straighten their path.

Christianity is a gift from God and also from prior generations. If our great grandparents and their great grandparents and those before them had just thrown up their hands in disgust when churches and pastors started following the ways of Man instead of God, there would be no Christian churches in America.

We’ve been too complicit and watched the left leaning happen in our churches. We have watched it in our govt and in our schools. We stand by in silence as children are tortured and then aborted and we wonder why our society, especially our young have such a malaise toward life. Suicide is the #2 cause of death in young teens. We aren’t doing our jobs at home, in schools, in the workplace, inside our local, state and federal govt and in our churches.

Comment after comment here reveals a lot of people are walking away from church rather than standing and fighting to deliver our churches from evil. We complain about what we see and don’t like but are we engaged and fighting back?

Yes, there are Never Trump pastors and church members but President Trump drew the largest percentage of evangelical voters EVER. We are still out here! There are people at your church that think like you! Be bold and put out a church wide invite and host a Trump 2020 gathering. Be the voice, be the crusader, be the leader. You will be surprised how many will follow….

Jesus says in Luke 17:1
            “Things that cause people to stumble are bound to come, but woe to anyone through whom they come.”

If we allow our churches to dissolve, the void left behind WILL be filled. Do we want to become Europe and watch church after church be transformed into mosques or coffee shops?

• Mari in SC says:

Excellent advice. I am retiring in January and plan to start volunteering with my local party but was really nervous about dealing with Rinos and anti-Trump people. Thank you.

• Dutchman says:

I’m sure you will do us Deplorables proud. Think like an insurgent, and you will do fine.
            And THANK YOU, for volonteering.

• Judith says:

I agree with the *stealth* approach. I don’t answer random polls and get myself on their lists. It’s not that I am afraid of sunlight, per se, but why make this more difficult than it needs to be?

These people were stealth in slowlyyy taking over our country, precisely because people like myself found it difficult to accept that such evil existed.

Hellary had every intention in keeping us patriots “unaware and compliant,” as their New World Order squeezed the life out of our once great nation.

No reason we can’t turn her philosophy on its head. Back ‘atcha, Hildabeast! Shhhhhh.. Don’t look now..

• Dutchman says:

Yup. There is a time, and purpose for wearing our MAGA hats, proudly.

And, a time for stealthily checking out ‘the lay of the land’, and detirming where others stand, before declaring ourselves.

Best test I have found, so far is 3 questions that seem to have NOTHING to do with politics.
                Zippo,…or Bic?
                What do you think of ‘self-driving’ cars?
                Whats the difference between a shotgun and a rifle?

While no one answer is conclusive, all 3 are pretty definitive.

Those who prefer Bic lighters, think self-driving cars is a great idea, and have no clue the difference between long guns are generally liberal Trump haters,….

Those who prefer Zippo’s, think self driving autos are Stupid, and know rifles have RIFLING, and shotguns have a SMOOTH BORE, are generally Deplorable.

So, its a preliminary way to check out the ‘lay of the land’, without showing your hand, so to speak.

• That and sharing any and all truth about derp state, uniparty and what the hell is happening to our VSG President that is truly readily available here with any and everybody you can is an amazing way to help.

Fakebook, twatter, where you already post or start up an account to reach others with.

Not to mention, some are probably perfect for “office” of some sort of their own, from local school boards to city councilman and up… we can likely ALL do something, anything… if we will just do it!

It’s easier than one might think too, once you get started, and you learn fast that being conditioned to think we can’t do anything ourselves is crap! IMO, any Treeper is likely a thousand times better than any of the leftist scum out there that is moar than willing to hold any seat at all, if it means they can spread the infection of phony “liberalism”!

• Paula S Daly says:

That’s what many of us learned here ristvan many years ago. Ty for the best reminder of all!

• Epaminondas says:

We will not be able to vote ourselves out of this. After Trump, the same lying media and entertainment/educational establishment will still be in place. The sad truth is that Jefferson was right: “The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots.” Yes, he really wrote that.

• Deb says:

We are not sheep.

Deplorables are free thinkers.

Call congress and let them know we know. And volunteer for the 2020 campaign.

Make phone calls, knock on doors. Tell Spread truth on social media.

This is how we won 2016.

2. tav144 says:

I have suspected that the big money donations behind the “we must validate /investigate the dossier” before and after Mueller (which included Dan Jones’ group) was divied up as contributions to certain RINOS in return for their tacit agreement to push for Trump’s removal.

3. Johnny Boost says:

So far it’s all talk. Let’s see some arrests and hangings.

4. 2013gti says:

Where’s the Zippo dammit. 😀

Bring forth the Zippo!!!! 😻

5. bosscookb says:

“Human scum”…..That sounds like my Dad when he found out I was raped (years ago). My personal gut feeling is that Trump has uncovered a threat to his family…his wife or his kids. Or even assasination. “Human scum” is personal. It’s something beyond the usual politics.

• Sherri Young says:

Right here in this pic (if Greg Rubini has the whistleleaker figured out.)

• Nora Tomlinson says:

I’m so sorry you have to deal with that trauma. I have suspected for some time that perhaps there were more threats made toward his family than perhaps to himself, or that ANY threat to them would enrage him more than any other threat. I found Pelosi’s odd admission that she *prays for him and his family*, also rather hair raising and chilling, as it read to me, at least, as a veiled threat.

• vikingmom says:

I agree! She is pure evil and when she tries to put on a pious “good” Christian persona I just want to hurl! The amount of money that goes to Catholic Charities is in the billions every year and is the reason that no priest will stop giving communion to politicians who vote in direct contradiction to the teachings of the church….proving that Jesus was correct when He said , “The love of money is the root of all evil.”

• woodstuff says:

peloi does pray but to evil, not to the Holy Creator.
        i

• Rhoda R says:

“Human scum” is beyond his usual rhetoric. But if that article about the FBI investigating the drug running out of Syria has any truth – and President Trump would know if it does – then it means that all of these politicians who are against his withdrawal from Syria are willing to trade the lives of young American service personnel for kickbacks from drug runners. That would be enough to set anyone off, let alone a man who is CIC of the very people that the pols are willing to sacrifice, as well as a man who had a brother die as a result of drug use. Scum indeed.

• Guffman says:

Bosscookb… I made a very similar comment today in another thread. “Human scum” is very personal and that term goes far beyond some senators not being loyal to Trump. That title conjers up something far more sinister that is beyond politics. The President is on the warpath – and not with other countries but with other individuals… and some within his own party.

• BL says:

This came from one of Trumps tweets today….
        Never Trumper Republican John Bellinger, represents Never Trumper Diplomat Bill Taylor (who I don’t know), in testimony before Congress! Do Nothing Democrats allow Republicans Zero Representation, Zero due process, and Zero Transparency….

6. Julian says:

President trump needs to call them out by name.

• Blue Wildflower says:

He needs to explain to the American voters. He might want to give personal wealth before and after a person is in congress. Then explain that much of that wealth was gained through the blood of American soldiers.

• stripmallgrackle says:

Based on the impeachment ramp-up and recent chatter, cages are being rattled. We’ve been patient. The shootin’ match is about to begin. We should be careful what we hope for.

• Given the nature of his tweets today, I’d say he knows what he’s doing! 😉

• JeffP. says:

In due time I am sure. This president respects his base and Americans way too much Not to give an explanation, in lay terms, that all Americans understand, just like all of his speeches.
        And to all of you bashing on Christians, you might try using a different term. I for one find all of you very offensive, as much like our friends on the left like to do to groups of people, we are being bunched into a single group to be hated on by a “few loud mouths” here on CTH.. Are ya’ll REALLY Conservatives or just Lyin RINOS like we are wanting called out by President Trump? Just curious…
        Time for a Heart Check….
        Jesus loves you and so do I.

• Rhoda R says:

The American people DO need to know that their sons and daughters, husbands and wives, mothers and fathers have been used to protect drug running profits. And then we need to ask our politicians just WHY they want us continue this never ending war.

• Why do people always feel the need to make comments about what President Trump needs to do?

Maybe he knows what to and what not to do… better than any of us.

I think calling them out by name at this point is a terrible idea, too.

• trialbytruth says:

It does appear to be an unfortunate but very human condition my friend. All Monday morning quarterbacks would have won Sundays game.

• Nora Tomlinson says:

I agree, but I also accept that those comments are a release valve for the frustration and helplessness we probably all feel as a result of what we’ve been witnessing since the inception of Candidate Trump. As an example, watch ABC Nightly *News* and you will be horrifically spellbound by the depth and breadth of the lies of commission and omission. We are living a dystopian nightmare, with a wide swath of the population in a state of clinical brainwashing. Actually, it seems as that state is willfully so, imo. We feel helpless to do anything in our position, other than vote and work to get out the vote at all levels, so we vocalize what we think needs to be done at the highest level where we have no impact. I learned quickly to trust in Trump’s judgement and tactics…pretty nearly flawless and far-seeing…but…still the frustration with not seeing what we want WHEN we want it is still there.

7. John says:

It looks like to me, that today is a major turning point.
    Many House Republicans accessed their testosterone, and finally demonstrated a level of support on the par of their adversaries. The Demons must change their tactics, and they are running out of options. I would expect them to simply “ram through,” a nebulous impeachment.

Today the “all wise,” castrated RINO’s in the Senate, have been proven to be fools from the success of POTUS in Syria. I feel that they too will “grasp,” any nebulous idea in a vain attempt to maintain their gravy train.

The CIA, State Department, FBI, “Justice” Department and possibly a portion of the NSA (SES and swamp creatures), are now also coming out of the woodwork and in open rebellion. The FISA report is obviously being slow walked by the FBI and CIA. And does anyone have any idea what Atty. Gen. Barr has declassified?

Our Fearless Leader just gave a Chopper Presser, without taking a single question.
    It appears as if there is nothing more to say.

Has the People’s cold anger “ice,” finally reached the breaking point?
    POTUS does have other constitutional options which I believe he has been avoiding in an attempt to reduce violence in the streets.

Halloween comes before Thanksgiving.

8. Blue Wildflower says:

All we have to do is watch and see who is upset we left Syria?

• lolli says:

👍Blue Wildflower

• farrier105 says:

We still have two bases in Syria to watch over oil fields in the Euphrates River valley. The two remaining bases are in the lower right section of the map, marked by US flags. The former base from which Trump pulled less than 100 troops out is near the town of Manbij in the upper center marked by a US flag. It is on the border with Turkey.

The recent penetration of Syria by Turkish Army forces is not the first. That was in 2016. Those liberals who suddenly bleed for Kurds should know that:

1. There are far more Kurds in that region of Syria than there are Americans.
      2. The Kurds are well-armed and trained by US personnel. The Kurds are not like the people of RWANDA who were slaughtered with barely a peep from the rest of the world. As as pointed out by the same “hearts-bleeding-for-Kurds” people, the Kurds did most of the fighting in the north of Syria as there were not that many Americans in that region. They would have to fight again whether the Americans stayed or not.
      3. When the Turks invaded in 2016, it was the Kurds who whipped them thoroughly, causing scandals in both Turkey and Germany. Why Germany? It was the German Leopard tanks, at a cost of $4million/copy, the Kurds blasted into senseless, charred hulks. The Kurds don’t mind fighting at all and have enough weapons to defend themselves.

9. Dave Hunter says:

Matt Gaetz 2028!

10. vfm#7634 says:

Another of his tweets said: “95% approval in the Republican Party. Thank you!”

11. Honest Abbey says:

Here’s something CRAZY!

Mark Simone stood in for Sean Hannity today (on his radio show) and Mark opened with this:

It is being reported that [Judge] Jeanine Pirro has just endorsed Michael Bloomberg for PRESIDENT.

I couldn’t believe my ears! There was no further discussion about it throughout the rest of the show, other than Mark Simone saying something to the effect of “People are starting to distance themselves”. I searched the web for some corroborating reports, but I did not find any.

Have any Treepers heard about this? I am truly SHOCKED but maybe this contributed to President Trump’s “human scum”
    comment today.

Nobody can be trusted!!

12. Sporty says:

Has anyone concluded with the emergence of Hildabeast the impeachment temperature has been turned up. Maybe this isn’t coincidental.

• WES says:

Sporty: The better corelation is Syria/Impeachment. Congress gets a lot of kick backs via Syria not to mention Ukraine, Lybia, etc. By leaving President Trump is shutting down the swamp’s cash flow.

• G. Alistar says:

And don’t forget, his re-election could very well mean $$$Trillions at stake. Big money, corrupt money will most certainly fight hard against President Trump. Need all to work hard to get him four more years to really clean up the mess. p.s., never underestimate just how powerful, rich and clever the snakes, vermin, rats and alligators of the swamp can be. Appalling human scum.

13. Coco Mama says:

Time for a new Political Party? May be getting close. Both of the old ones are corrupt beyond repair.

• Zoe says:

If we don’t win the next election, counting on it, a new party won’t matter much. Once the rats take power back they will implement their terrible ideas and we will be done unless people start killing each other.

• TheLastDemocrat says:

Lots of trolls out lately.

• Coco Mama,
      “Time for a new Political Party?”

Why?

I think you are missing the opportunity presented by President Trump of hostile take over of existing Republican party.

Now it is on “We the People” to make it happen. Get rid of never Trumpers and elect pro-Trump candidates for next 3-4 Presidential and corresponding congressional elections (at all levels – city state and federal) and I guess we will not need a third party for at least a couple of generations. We however will need a strong (or maybe moonbat) opposition to keep things in check and to ensure that we stay on the Trumpian course.

14. TreeClimber says:

Washington as we know it just changed forever, didn’t it…

15. Minority of One says:

Time to skim the human scum floating on the swamp.

16. hokkoda says:

Maybe, I’m not sold on that. But he got PILLORIED to the point where a retired General wrote an op ed calling for Trump to be removed. The House “condemned” him. McConnell tweeted about his own resolution. Romney again proved himself to be a predictable, backstabbing, pompous, jerkwagon of incompetence.

Trump absolutely is letting them have it after being accused of the high crime of abandoning an ally in war, leaving them to die on the battlefield while Trump “flees”.

You are way understating what they have all said about him, particularly the Republicans who earn money off the permanent war profit center. He just told all of them to FOAD.

Does he feel like he can say that because he’s “got the goods”? Eh, maybe. We’ll see. Does he KNOW, 100%, that he not only made the right call, that he handled it perfectly and the American Public is heavily in his corner? I think it’s more of that.

17. Doug Amos says:

They insulted President Trump’s intelligence; they thought being a Rino would not matter to The Deplorables. Hopefully The Loser will think likewise. How many times does somebody get a chance to make the same concession speech twice?

18. Child of Morning says:

sure hope Sundance has another information source. I can’t get to “Big Ugly” beginning from just these tweets.

• Dutchman says:

As Sundance said, it was ALWAYS, ALWAYS ALWAYS,…ultimately about McConnell and the Decepticon Republicons.

THATS the Big Ugly.
      The Republicons ‘signed off’ on Crossfire Hurricane, and the whole purpose of the Mueller ‘insurance policy’ was to give REPUBLICONS in Congress, an EXCUSE to vote to impeach.

Obstruction of Justice, or Perjury does that.

Anyway, the deepest, darkest, dankest part of the swamp is the SSCI, and Congressional leadership, and how they act as a committee, behind closed doors, to shape foriegn policy, and intelligence as a ‘shadow government’, while keeping the,POTUS like mushrooms; in the dark, and covered in bullshirt.

Or, more accurately, if he’s a Republican, they either compromise him, or surround him with advisors/spies, who steer his policies as the committee in Congress dictates.

If POTUS is a Democrat, they work with, and cover up for. They hold “cleansing” hearings; they investigate ‘fast/furious’, Lerner/Tea party, Benghazi, etc. but find no wrongdoing. Whitewash.

• Daniel M. Camac says:

Excellent points, Ducthman! The R’s (many of them, especially the Senators) are as dirty if not dirtier than the D’s since they “appear” to be Republican cuz they have an R after their name.
        I never heard Burr (SSCI) EVER confront the lying D’s of the SSCI on any of the dirty sh*t
        they’ve pulled.

And don’t get me started with DiFi (cough medicine made me do it) and that stinking rot of a corpse named Warner. For God sakes, we’ve all seen his texts and phone conversations
        colluding with the criminal element.

We need a real “cleansing” and this one won’t be pretty. President Trump just has to start it and We Patriots will end it.

Then we can begin healing as a country without the PC police, the SJW’s, the Al Sharptons, the Mitt Romneys and 99% of Hollyweed.

Oh, did I forget the MSM. Nope. They will get extra special treatment just like they gave our President. That’s the least we could do, right?

• Dutchman says:

On R’s, the Ghomert test is a good one. Did a Congressperson go on camera and say “Mueller is an HONORABLE man, and his investigation should continue.”

If yes, they are a snake. McConnell, Ryan, McCarthy, Graham, Thune, Cornyn, and more ALL sang in the Mueller Choir,…and ALL are guilty as hell!

19. TeaForAll says:

The Freedom Caucus stood up to the Coup plotters today. They need to do this every day
    Gloves are off. Time to bring Schiff and Pelosi to their knees

20. VandalizeDuhMastuhsAlgorithms says:

Any idea what this is about?

Subject: Text of a Letter to Certain Congressional Committees Regarding a Strategy to Counter Malign Foreign Influence Operations and Campaigns

poolreports
    40 minutes ago
    The White House
    Office of the Press Secretary
    FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    October 23, 2019
    TEXT OF A LETTER FROM THE PRESIDENT
    TO THE ACTING CHAIRWOMAN OF THE HOUSE COMMITTEE ON
    OVERSIGHT AND GOVERNMENT REFORM, THE CHAIRMEN OF THE HOUSE
    COMMITTEES ON ARMED SERVICES, FOREIGN AFFAIRS, AND PERMANENT SELECT COMMITTEE ON INTELLIGENCE, AND THE CHAIRMEN OF THE
    SENATE COMMITTEES ON ARMED SERVICES, FOREIGN RELATIONS,
    HOMELAND SECURITY AND GOVERNMENTAL AFFAIRS, AND
    SELECT COMMITTEE ON INTELLIGENCE

October 23, 2019

Dear Mr. Chairman: (Dear Acting Chairwoman:)

Consistent with section 1043(b) of the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2019 (Public Law 115-232), I transmit herewith a strategy to counter malign foreign influence operations and campaigns.

Sincerely,

DONALD J. TRUMP

###

============================================================

Public Pool is an automated feed of White House press pool reports. For live updates, follow @WHPublicPool on Twitter.

21. The GOP is our Victim

GOP … GRAND OLE PLUNDERERS

22. plane of the ecliptic says:

POTUS is our weapon, and much more. They ignored the Tea Party, they ignored populist conservatism, they ignored the working man, they ignored fair trade. President Trump is the stick that we are beating over the head of GOP elites/Uniparty. The disruptor, the monkey wrench in the gears. The paradigm is broken now, and it is great to witness.

23. Starting with DEEP-STATER “Ambassador” Bill Taylor in Ukraine.

RE: The “Big Ugly” was always predicated on the inevitable confrontation between Donald Trump and those who have called themselves republicans, yet sold their offices for personal financial benefit.

24. How to WIN with a 2020 AMERICA FIRST CAMPAIGN:

POTUS Launches the “AMERICA FIRST CAUCUS” of the Republican Party.

• Start with CHARTER MEMBERS from the Freedom Caucus.

• Announce the America First Caucus PLATFORM (The Trump Agenda).

• Appoint the America First Caucus MEMBERSHIP VETTING COMMITTEE.

• VET every Resolution and Bill on whether it PUTS AMERICA FIRST!
    =====
    Then BUILD the AMERICA FIRST TICKET:

• RUN America First CANDIDATES in every race!

• FUND America First Candidates with the America First PAC
    … Backed by President Trump’s America-First Donors and Trump Rallies.

25. Clara says:

The BIG UGLY in my opinion will only really begin if Trump is re-elected and his uses his power in his 2nd term to take an ax to all these agencies. Really, almost all of the State Dept can and should be slashed, as well as the CIA. The DOJ/FBI should be reformed first and foremost by moving everyone out of Washington, to flyover country, and slashing the salaries to reflect the much lower cost of living in those communities. Many of the “elite” in these agencies will simply refuse to re-locate and will therefore quit, which will be even better for America. Employees in the rest of the agencies should be similarly relocated to flyover country, resulting in massive attrition. I think Trump could cut the federal government budget by 90 percent without affecting any of us. The fact that the coup effort has been taken over by a bunch of state department employees, all of whom are unelected and overpaid, and most of whom have nothing to do with their time but sit around all day second-guessing our President, is in my opinion the straw that broke the camel’s back.

• Dutchman says:

CClara,
      What you describe, with regards to the FBI, would be reversing a policy change Mueller made, when he took over the FBI.

He instituted a policy “seven and out”, that required a ‘station chief’of a local office, after 7 years to relocate his family and self to D.C., to work at headquarters.

Many quit, rather than do that, and those that did go to D.C. could be vetted and reprogrammed the way mueller wanted.

This policy that no one outside the FBI paid any attention to, had a profound effect on corrupting the FBI.

Oh, and on the ‘Overpaid’; bear in mind that anyone who serves in Government for 10 years, has their student loan forgiven.

Thats like a ?,…$100,000 bonus, for 10 years ‘service’!

• swampfox999 says:

He should outlaw public “service” unions (even FDR saw no good reason for them”) and cut the civil service in half while reforming the rules governing the civil service. The administrative state understands its pockets are lined by big government demonrats and rinos, and so its interests are antithetical to the interests of American citizens and taxpayers. I pray VSGDJT is re-elected and cuts the administrative federal government bureaucracy in line with the limited government vision of the Founders.

26. JoeMeek says:

What these Sons of the KKK Democrats are doing is a Lynch Mob inside a Kangaroo Court inside a Star Chamber.

27. Ausonius says:

Wait, Everyone, WAIT!!!

Do you not realize that you – with this exuberance over “Human Scum” – and the president daring to use the term are alienating….

SUBURBAN COLLEGE-EDUCATED SOCCER MOMS,/b>?!

They are the ones President Trump is losing, and whose support he needs, right? 😉

They are the ones whose genius children are too delicate for dangerous American games like Baseball and Football, and who therefore are allowed to play only the supremely boring and Socialist* game of Soccer. They are the ones who drive teachers crazy by wanting no consequences for their genius children’s behavior and laziness.

The exuberance of the comments here at this topic these S.S.M.’s would find alarming! I am sure Peggy Noonan is already sharpening her pencil for this weekend’s anti-Trump essay, in which she will excoriate and even excorinine the president for using this terrible, horrible, no-good, very bad phrase!

(Yes, sarcasm/satire alert! 🙂 )

* For a (somewhat puckish) explanation of how Soccer is Socialist, see:

• Sunshinesam says:

Hey hey!

Suburban, college educated soccer mom here (among other sports!)

Stay-at-home mom right now, but plan on entering education field once my littlies are a bit bigger!

I don’t fit the mold at all which is exactly what the media and the rest of the SCUM are missing.

I support our president every step of his way and continue to enlighten those around me!

God bless PDT and the rest of you all!!!

• lotbusyexec says:

S and C are also the first letters of SC (South Carolina for those in Rio Linda). Could he be talking about one of their senators (ie., Lindsey G) being human SCum? Asking for a friend.

28. luke says:

That meme never gets old SD. Haven’t seen it in a while but invokes a bold reaction. “He is our murder weapon”

29. Jim says:

What is the defining moment where We The People band together and go to DC? It’s frustrating because everyday seems more perilous and yet there isn’t a single organization point.

30. Schmitty says:

Dude, I’ve waited forever for SD to say it’s begun on the big ugly! Game Time!

Let’s go Team Trump! May God Himself work His Justice thru Trump like Samson against the Phillistines!

In Jesus Name I pray these things, Amen!

1 John 4:10

31. ed357 says:

Second try….someone requested it…..

32. WES says:

The big ugly is moving out of foreign entanglements. That is a major source of funding for congress’s uniparty via kick backs, laundrying, etc. That is part of draining the swamp!p

33. Jim Comey is a Weasel_doug says:

Where do I apply for a job helping Trump in the admin?
    I’m not the smartest guy in the world but I’m fricking LOYAL.
    That’s what he needs more than anything else!!

34. scrap1ron says:

Human scum, and that’s their good points.

35. A2 says:

The “ big ugly” began in earnest on 20 January 2017.

36. Louisiana Tea Rose says:

Speaking of scum (sp. Repulicanus scummius)

There is another species, one we thought our President innoculated our country against, that is rearing it’s ugly head:

Hillarious Clintonius (who we thought had died in the petrie dish) was just identified on Tucker by the lab rat Phillipe Reines as possibly making an appearance on the 2020 Dem roster. Apparently, they used poor technique when they washed their hands of this virulent organism.

• Eric C. says:

They know there’s no chance, anyone who could really win is sitting this one out.

Probably: “Hillary, you made this mess, you go deal with it”.

• warrprin1 says:

Lou, this would dovetail with the scuttlebutt that the D Party is overall dissatisfied with its current field of candidates.

1) They know PDJT is unbeatable. Consequently the major part of the federal government, together with their donor class, is moving heaven and earth to impeach and convict him. Conviction renders him ineligible to ever run again, giving Herself the safe space she would desperately require. Clearly, as evidenced by her reappearance at this particular, political season juncture, she is interested. IMO, she has not given up on making it happen. I see no evidence, at this point, that she would be laughed out of the smoke filled room.

2) They may believe that with PDJT out of the picture, HRC would, this time around, rise to the occasion, campaign in 50 states, become “unbeatable”, and thus fulfill “her destiny” while the Swamp & Co. get back to business as usual.

In 2016 they expected Herself. They knew the shape of the landscape to expect with Herself. IMO both “Parties” wanted to immediately follow the 1st black President scenario with the 1st female President. They know this is her last chance due to age. This, I believe, figures into the calculations on both sides of the Swamp.

They hate him for more than one reason, most of which have been discussed in these threads. However, it must force the bile to rise within them because he is a man of genuine accomplishment: a builder. They are people of words; empty words. No tangible measure, no towering, enduring structures, and from the manner in which he has lived, his adult children admire, respect, and love him. He knows how to do stuff. He knows how to treat others. And he knows that the American people in the neighborhoods are the real America. All they have is talk.

Based on everything that has been contributed to this discussion tonight, and apart from my head spinning in an attempt to comprehend the entanglements, we need to move to the next level of action, beyond educating ourselves and each other. We cannot allow the travesty underway in D.C. to proceed to completion. It is picking up speed. Is it wise to continue to wait for the investigators (Barr & Durham) to produce their conclusions and – perhaps – issue the indictments?

Waiting for the signal: Let’s roll.

• Austin Holdout says:

She’s been dropping heavy hints for weeks but has not received the hoards of fans begging her to run that she was expecting. I suspect the whole “step down off your throne and get in the race” Tulsi Gabbard routine has been staged to provide another foray into the race for Hillary. I suspect she and Gabbard have agreed that Gabbard will goad her into running so Hillary doesn’t just have to say “OK, I’ve been on vacay for months while the other unworthy schmucks in the race have been schlepping all over the country and now I’m ready to take the helm”. Time will tell, If Hillary runs and we see a quid pro quo (Latin phrase of the moment) for Gabbard, we’ll know.

Imagine being the primary contenders who have to worry about being Arkancided if they don’t bow out if Hillary gets in. Liz Warren almost went apoplectic when someone asked her about Hillary entering the race today. Literally shaking.

37. Donny says:

Why did our Commander in Chief do this? Why did he light this huge FIRE today, after lighting a big fire yesterday by saying he is being lynched? We are still over a year away from the 2020 election. Ain’t NO WAY domestic enemies going to last another 12+ months.

• Julia Adams says:

Part of me thinks President Trump is reacting like a man whose wife and children have been threatened or are being treated horribly. He is foreshadowing and angry with the RINOs all for good reasons.

Donald Trump selects and uses his words carefully. There is something going on here. Something big.

• Austin Holdout says:

Maybe he’s reacting to McConnell’s two very public shots across the bow yesterday. Let’s face it, if McConnell asks his party for the votes to impeach Trump, he’s likely to get them. I don’t think Trump is naive, but I do think that, because he’s so up front with everyone about everything, he is sometimes surprised by people who act like your buddy in person and jam a shiv in your back when you turn around.

• Fish and hunt says:

The lynching thing was obvious. It didnt take long for the Democrats hypocrisy in using the term during the Clinton impeachment to start rolling out. As usual, there’s a method to the madness

• meow4me2 says:

I’m hoping This means an indictment or big reveal is about to happen to a Never trumper.

38. Louisiana Tea Rose says:

SCUM

SCUMBAGS

SCUM-BAGUETTES

BAG-OF-THE-SCUM

POND SCUM

SCUM SUCKERS

Fitting, as it is the slime of the Swamp.

39. spoogels says:

@realDonaldTrump

WHY IS THIS WOMAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE?
    WHO IS APPOINTING TRAITORS?

Never-Trumper Kristan Nevins Promoted to White House Cabinet Secretary — Was Amazon Lobbyist and Will Hurd Chief-of-Staff

• spoogels says:

Kristan King Nevins was vocal Never-Trumper Rep. Will Hurd’s former Chief of Staff. Will Hurd is former CIA and a huge Trump hater.

King then went to work for Sally Donnelly Advisors lobbying for Amazon and Bloomberg.

Kristan King Nevins reportedly fired Matt Flynn who is a great and loyal Trump staffer.

Nevins worked for Mrs. Pence.

So who put Kristan King Nevins in her current role? The Pences.
      It appears Mike Pence is participating in the turmoil.

40. trialbytruth says:

Sundance thanks for posting that Meme it is my favorite and I butchered it earlier.

41. G says:

Or some never trumps are motivated by the black book of secrets that the few million illegal fisa searches compiled for the dem deep state leverage bullying blackmail whatever you want to call it. Remember we have to get all of this information out of here before trump takes office quote

42. MDNA I says:

CC: Bluto, if around… perfect Dylan cover by The Grateful Dead for that tweet

43. unfolder says:

Who exactly is this Pierre Delecto?
    A MUST READ—https://www.pickeringpost.com/howellwoltz/12862/dead-men-dont-need-impeachment-swamp-in-panic-trump-in-danger/

44. Karl Ushanka says:

Love those presidential tweets! I added them to my NeverTrump’er post: http://blog.ushanka.us/2016/11/nevertrump-memory-lane.html

45. TexanInFL says:

Please pray for the physical safety of our POTUS. I pray daily for him and his family. God keep them safe in his arms. Amen.

46. 8675310 says:

Pence is apparently one of them. The new Cabinet Secretary is violently never-Trump. She was chief of staff for a never-trump Congressman who is ex-CIA. That means, without a doubt, that she is a new CIA plant, who will feed info to her ex-boss, who will feed it to the CIA. She was trusted because she works with Karen Pence.

47. LULU says:

Mark Wauck takes those PDJT tweets and expands on them:

Last night CTH ran with two Trump tweets that are clear signs that Trump is enraged at the attempts of Neocon backed GOPe senators (think: McConnell, Graham, Lee, Thune, Delecto, among others) to sabotage his program and to try to use Impeachment Theater to strongarm Trump into backing down. For reasons I’ve already gone over in recent days, I believe this is essentially a bluff. Last nights tweets, among other indicators, appear to signal that Trump believes so, too, and is prepared to call that bluff and go to war:

48. SSI01 says:

How interesting this was posted by POTUS the day after the news slipped out the NeverTrumper woman was working for or transferred by Mrs Pence into some job in the White House, if she wasn’t already working there. This female was supposedly involved in or was the instigator of the firing of a very loyal pro-Trump staffer in the White House. That was a mistake of the first order on the part of the Pences and a not-so-thinly-veiled slap at Trump.