October 22nd – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1006

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Stephanie Grisham Twitter @StephGrisham45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

958 Responses to October 22nd – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1006

1. gda53 says:

No one in the UniParty wants the Ukraine muck exposed for all the world to see in a public Senate impeachment trial. There is simply too much to lose for many Senators, not least of all Ms. Lindsey.

McConnell has, I believe, a simple remedy if the current secret kangaroo court is used to get an impeachment vote in the House.

He can cite the lack of precedent as well as due process and refuse to hold a ‘trial’, but instead call for summary dismissal of the House impeachment by the Senate. He will, by doing this, look like a hero to the GOP voters, while keeping his fellow Senators happy as pigs in a trough.

The House covers up the impeachment and the Senate covers up the trial.

I assume it would take a simple majority vote to dismiss.(?)

Of course, if they go this route, it means that the President would have no House/Senate public forum in which to expose the vast Ukrainian corruption and the role of Ukraine in 2016. But that is not where he needs it exposed, so no big deal.

At the same time, he will be able to make the argument that the ‘impeachment’ proceeding was so unserious and one-sided that the Senate never even considered it, and instead brushed it aside.

Either way it goes, PDJT appears to win.

When will the Dems realize that putting all their eggs in the Pelosi/Schiff basket was, in retrospect, a very bad plan indeed.

• fanbeav says:

Both side are using this “faux impeachment” for fundraising. So this outcome is probably the best for both parties. Unfortunately, President Trump doesn’t get his reputation back in the media. They will never cover that all of this “investigation” by Schiff and Pelosi was pure fiction!

• foo says:

With Ukraine you transparently see the reason for NeoCon adventurism:

Any place they turn into a “regime change operation” gets flooded with tax-paid “aid” that is then laundered by their puppet regimes into personal gain for their families through “board positions” and “third party contracts”.

The frightening thing is how systemic this is.

I can see the senate voting to remove Trump rather than face exposure of this.

• MustangBlues says:

”I assume it would take a simple majority vote to dismiss.(?)”

Not according to Mark Levin; has to do with procedure, 67 vote threshold, would take a vote to change the rules to allow a simple majority.

• booger71 says:

A Senate Rule change cannot override the Constitution which requires 67 votes to convict.

• Deplore Able says:

Article 1, Section 3, Clause 6

6: The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments. When sitting for that Purpose, they shall be on Oath or Affirmation. When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside: And no Person shall be convicted without the Concurrence of two thirds of the Members present.

• WRB says:

Why not? If the Senate dismisses with 51 votes that is much more than 35 ayes for not guilty, so it is a higher bar. Anyway, who would stop them?

• jbowen82 says:

I tend to agree with you on the motion, but I’m less clear about the procedure. The Senate basically becomes a courtroom and they adopt the Federal Rules of Evidence, with the Chief Justice as presiding judge. If I were one of the President’s lawyers, I would raise a motion to dismiss based on the tainted nature of the bill of impeachment, and I would do it for the purpose of laying out for the American people and the historical record just how flawed and unfair the process was in the House of Representatives. However, I think that the Chief would likely deny that motion, because the Constitution explicitly gives each house of Congress the right to create its own rules. The House of Representatives has the Constitutional right to conduct itself as a kangaroo court, even though such conduct violates several Constitutional principles that date back to the Magna Carta.

Where it would get interesting is in just what evidence the Chief would allow to come in at trial. I would also file several motions in limine, expecting the Democrats to attempt to introduce all kinds of hearsay and uncorroborated evidence. The Democrats are going to claim that the Senate trial was rigged anyway, so the Senate needs to go through a fair process and let the American people decide. But I have a hard time envisioning the Cief Justice letting the “whistleblower” testify, for example. He has no direct knowledge of the phone call, so he cannot offer evidence in a courtroom.

In the end, the whole thing is a political stunt to blunt the impact of the Horowitz report and whatever Durham hands down. The undecided voters will make their choice in November.

• Jim in TN says:

I think some are misinterpreting what Levin is talking about. Rules are set by the majority at the beginning of a new term, by simple majority vote. But changing rules afterwards is more difficult. Except both Reid and McConnell have done so.

That used to be one of the arguments against trying to nuke the filibuster. I think it takes 60 votes needed for cloture, not the 67 Levin mentions, but I can be wrong. But Reid got rid of the filibuster on several issues without 60 votes. So too, McConnell got rid of the blue slip abuse without 60 votes.

And, this involves new circumstances as provided by unprecedented House actions, which can not have been considered in old rules. So, the need for new rules is there, and the precedent for changing rules without super majorities is there, but is the will do to so there?

• Garavaglia says:

No problem. They will just change the hearings from “public” to “private”. There..fixed it for ya. Think they won’t?

• Ellis says:

This entire facade in the house is now just to drive a media narrative, it is never going to reach the senate. Both democrats and republicans have too much to lose if Trump were able to call witnesses in a senate trial. I would think Trump would want a senate trial, even if it meant risking another term, it would be an opportunity to put everything on the table. It may even be the plan. Pelosi and McConnell both know this would be a disaster and are too politically shrewd to allow it to happen.

Unless, both of them are in on the plan with Trump… (cue the Twilight Zone music)

2. Tom22ndState says:

Boom, as Sundance predicted, Brennan’s mouthpiece posts the latest cya screed at politico. The rats are very restless. Faster please!

• IGiveUp says:

The facts only matter if we have a properly functioning legal system following the rule of law. But we don’t(see current impeachment inquiry e.g.). And Dem voters and the media are comfortable with an “ends justify the means” mentality. So even if every last detail of Obama’s weaponization of the US gov’t against his political enemies is revealed, half the country won’t care. Will the legal system–made up of real people, politicians, judges, civil servants, etc.be able to make-up for an electorate that will side with the Dems even when all the facts are known–as they almost are? I’d say that what we’re witnessing on a small scale is extreme corruption but on a larger scale, the collapse of the western democracies, ours included. I very much wonder if we’ll be able to do what it takes to save it.

• Tl Howard says:

Dan Bongino has a very good podcast today in which he summarizes very well the situation of freak out for Brennan and guys like Warner. In the second half of his show, he credits CTH for the info he then discusses and he uses (and credits) Sundance’s screenshots of the Warner texts.

The rats are trapped.

• How influential do you think Bongino is? Asking for a friend!

• steph_gray says:

Hmm – well I know his two books have sold very well on amazon, no doubt to the chagrin of Jeffy B.

And he is a frequent guest on Faux, which much of the intelligent public still watches, even when a good number of them are screaming at the screen in frustration.

I think he has a pretty decent reach. And I love that he has the decency to hat-tip sundance even while stating the two don’t always agree or even get along. That’s the way discourse should work in a civilized society.

• ElGato says:

Dan’s podcast is another great source of info for people that don’t have the time to read Sundance’s research and our fellow Treeper’s posts.

• Zy says:

Huge CYA in the Politico article. Anonymous former officials cited say they are angels and claims of wrong doing are bs.

• Zy says:

Another claim in the article is that the IG report is basically a nothing burger but sure some “process” changes need to be made. Though the rest of the article is obfuscation, they even quote Bill “Kuck” Kristol, the IG report statement is concerning.

• Always remember: “process changes” are what an IG’s reports are supposed to always be about. And there are plenty of “process changes” (read: “scrap the whole damned thing”) that need to be done to the FISA system and to the PATRIOT Act.

The IG is also legally required to notify prosecutors of any findings which might be criminal offenses.

As we have seen as we watch him in testimony, our IG is a very meticulous professional who knows exactly what the enabling legislation does and does not say, and what his role is and is not. He follows it scrupulously. We have “exactly the sort of person that our country needs to have” in this post.

3. Tl Howard says:

I know there is a whole bunch of stuff to get enraged about but this tweet from snowpuff Susan Collins really set me off:

I called her DC number and left an angry message, that the definition of “lynching” fits what’s been done to POTUS and black people do not mind HONESTY and they hate to be condescended to. I demanded she take back that tweet and that she should consider that black folks IDENTIFY with what half the US gov’t is trying to do to him in trying to cover up their misdeeds.

I urge you to call her if this ticks you off as much as it did me. NOthing pisses me off more than telling me what WORDS “shouldn’t be used” when a perfectly good English word that COMMUNICATES what is meant is available. Let’s stop with the “I don’t want to offend” black people as if the word belongs to only black people. UGH. I’m spitting mad.

DC office: (202) 224-2523

Sen. Susan Collins
    @SenatorCollins
    1h

“Lynching” brings back images of a terrible time in our nation’s history, and the President never should have made that comparison.

• Somebody says:

Susie Q Collins voted against removing Bill Clinton from office, but is said to support removing DJT from office based on nothing but rumors. If I lived in Maine I’d be asking her about that. She’s quoted as saying Clinton’s crimes didn’t rise to the level of impeachment, but somehow in her mind POTUS’s non-crimes do?

• Reserved55 says:

So Suzy is fine with President Trump being called:

Literally Hitler

Nazi

Russian asset

Putin’s puppet

War criminal

Traitor

• Bubby says:

Lynch definition “to put to death (as by hanging) by mob action without legal approval or permission”. Another word the left has hijacked/appropriated for their use only. I guess they never read the Oxbow Incident! The KKK actually lynched both blacks and those whites (mostly Republicans) fighting racism. Godspeed President!

• Zy says:

I think people should be reminded more often just how many lynchings the Democrat Party has historically committed. The contemporary version of the party is doing the same to Trump, just not with rope.

• Matthew LeBlanc says:

The only thing worse than reading that Tweet is being forced to listen to her speak the words. Mainers are as a whole must be partially deaf as that screeching banshee wouldn’t get 10 seconds of my mental attention much less my support.

• Chip Doctor says:

PT is very intentional with his words. White, Hispanic, Oriental people will completely tune this story out, even with all the breathless hype. But black people will perk up and pay attention. Many will hear about the coup for the first time. They will instinctively respond to injustice on PT’s side.

And the stupid media falls for it every single time…..just like Wile E Coyote. 😂😂🤣🤣

• Tl Howard says:

Yeah, like I told one of her Maine office people (yeah, I called there too), it’s only black pols like Harris and black libs and Dem spinners who pretend to be offended and her statement makes Collins look weak, presumptuous, and stupid.

• Patience says:

Lynching –otherwise known as “hanging”– is what happened to horse thieves
      and to some involved in the –literal assassination of an American president.

Collins might mind her own advise about “images”; and choose her horse wisely.

• WRB says:

Susan Collins is a sanctimonious ass, complaining about what word to use or not use. Crack a dictionary, you ignorant prig (that means you senator).

• maggiemoowho says:

Collin’s a Romney whore. She, Adam Kinzinger and every other pathetic POS NeverTrumper can go to hell. Vote these idiots out.

• bofh says:

Exactly how, Senator Collins, is an attempted seditious coup to remove a duly elected president, involving much of the Department of Justice, Department of State, and an entire major political party any less of a “terrible time” ?

And that’s not to even mention the weaponization of the IRS and other agencies, or wholesale spying on the American population, or the countless deaths caused across the globe by nation-building and other corruptions of multiple previous administrations.

Sorry if you were triggered.

• Blue Wildflower says:

Also a time when white people were lynched by democrats because they were against slavery. Now that you think about it, President Trump used a very correct term. The democrats were and still are trying to control other’s lives.

• Dekester says:

T1 H,

I just did, thanks for the number. I actually spoke to a guy, he sounded pleasant.

I identified myself as being from Canada and could not vote in U.S. elections, and I mentioned the term RINO, and stated that the Dems vote lock step.

I also stated that many of us up here are watching this farce, and are on to the RINOs.

I asked why Collins was so against PDJT, he said well she votes with him 93% of the time..I laughed, and said but seldom when it matters.

He was a good sort, and tried to deflect by trying to interject Canadian politics, and placate about Truedope winning

I laughed again and said we have the Uniparty just like you, and that he is a minority leader and will struggle.
      I then went on to say Canada is a centre left country, and most know it. Your Republicans like Ryan is like our Truedope except he doesn’t speak French.

The Collins Rep was very pleasant.

God bless PDJT

• Proud American from Texas says:

Funny, no living person has experienced a lynching, so people need to get over it.

• As for me, right now, today, is also “a terrible time in our nation’s history.”

Joe McCarthy had nothing on these people.

• Kintbury says:

For the love of Pete. I bet more cowboys were lynched for cattle rustling and the like. Anybody got numbers on it. Not saying that Blacks were not treated horribly because they were but it didn’t happen just to them. Let us not forget Salem either. I believe if you drowned you were innocent and if you didn’t you were guilty or some such nonsense.
      A sworded history for sure.

4. fanbeav says:

Perhaps we should send to Susan Collins and Jeb Bush who think this word is so horrible!

5. Eric says:

Is it me or is EVERYTHING about Leftists offensive now?

On a sports site, I’m engaged in an argument with “liberals” (sic) who are actually arguing that being a policeman or woman is not a dangerous profession. “Statistically, being a landscaper is more dangerous!”

WTF is wrong with these people?

• III% says:

Paid agitator most likely. The other option is complete moron.

• Eric says:

No, these are well-know posters on this other site. It’s the prevailing opinion too, with no recognition of the stress, anxiety, and danger police face with each traffic stop, domestic disturbance, robbery, etc. Or the fear the families live in that their loved ones may not go home.

How many landscapers shoot back?

• Debra says:

What are the landscapers in danger of? Being deported . . .?

• If the illegals did not ride in the back of a pickup, landscaping would not be so dangerous

• III% says:

Serious question I have been contemplating: Why can’t a well known poster be a paid agitator? I know if I owned a website and needed to get people to come there, I would probably invest in someone (or do it myself) to be on the site regularly to stir the pot.

I ask myself this because of all the sites I frequent that have posters that *should have* moved on by now, or been blocked.

Another alternative I can think of is this: They have had a negative interaction with the police, and paint them all with a negative brush. I’ve seen that a hundred times. One more alternative, they are pure d*** idiots that haven’t any real clue what first responders do, see, and deal with.

• I think that we all owe an unspoken debt of gratitude to Owner Sundance that he would throw any such thinking – and, any such participant – “straight to the curb.” 👍

I guess that this is a good time to say that I am very grateful both to Sundance and to the members of this community that CTH is one of the very best websites of its kind … a hard-hitting investigative media website with a vibrant community of commenters who show great respect for one another. (Even as they vigorously disagree!)

• III% says:

I agree completely. I bounce all over the web, and read the comments on most boards that have them. This is one of the very few that get the trolls bounced out, and only authentic voices left. It is a sane island in a sea of insanity. I too say thank you to Sundance and crew for keeping the boards cleaned up and sane, and for their dedication and research.

• dobbsfan says:

Liberalism is a disease.

• Tl Howard says:

What’s been going on for many years is akin to having a substitute teacher for junior high school kids. If the sub is competent, the troublemaker(s) try to cause trouble, but the sub will have none of it and the troublemaker and the rest of the kids behave.

On the other hand, If the sub is clueless, the troublemaker can say the most outrageous things–“Our teacher allows profanity in this class because she believes we have a right to express our feelings…. and we get to leave 15 minutes early so we’re not the last kids in the lunch line)”—and get the rest of the kids to follow while the weak, pathetic sub doesn’t have the nerve to act like the adult in the room.

The troublemakers here are the corrupt of both parties, needing to cover up their crimes. The media plays the part of the the clueless sub for what they see as the rest of the class as their audience.

• seekingthetruth2 says:

I also read that this am, Eric. I hate to say this as a 60+ year Big Blue fan, but I find the great majority of people from the New England or Mid Atlantic areas to be some combination of evil and/or stupid.

• sunnydaze says:

A Landscaper would have to be pretty d*mn DRUNK or higher than a kite on some bada** drugs to turn Landscaping into a dangerous occupation.

I say this as a former Landscaper.

6. Proglodyte

A confused and suspicious urban being that believes the only way to compensate for their lack of common sense is to exert an unreasonable amount of control over their fellow citizens.

See also, Politics, Progressive, George Orwell and Joseph Stalin.

Martina was shocked to find out that there was a church in her neighborhood, so she telephoned her network of Proglodytes and they all agreed to burn it down so the church members wouldn’t promote hate mongering.

Proglodyte

a progressive who is regarded as being deliberately ignorant, crude and/or violent and rejects logic and Western Civilization and its cultural norms. Often blindly chasing fantasies of a socialist utopia.
    Antifa is made up of violent Proglodytes.

7. thetrain2016 says:

So nice to watch the Democrats melting. Now, they need to figure out how to deny the fact, they’re the Party of KKK, the party that opposed freeing the slaves and opposing Civil Rights Laws.

8. George 1 says:

Someone should make a poster/bumper sticker or t-shirt that says: ” Don’t let them Lynch our President”.

9. woohoowee says:

Hangman NanJives

10. MDNA I says:

• Lisa in TN says:

Listening to Lindsey is basically finding out which way the wind is blowing that day.

• Mike Robinson says:

We really don’t need to pretend to be horrified when a President or a Senator uses common, plain language to describe an illegal act. “Lynching” is a very good word to describe “taking the law into your own hands in order to destroy somebody you don’t like and to deprive him or her of their legal rights.” No one need apologize for using a simile that is used every day.

• bleep21k says:

@MikeRobinson – “We really don’t need to pretend to be horrified when a President or a Senator uses common, plain language to describe an illegal act.” – Exactly.

Whats happened is scared “white folks” (MSM, liberals) have allowed black people to appropriate words such as “lynch”, “racist” or even “justice” so as to advance identity politics.

Now you cant be lynched unless your black or POC! Period.

Only whites can be “racist”! Period.

Only a liberal government can apply “justice” equally! Period.

Hopefully President Trump doesn’t apologize for the use of the word “lynch” – it means what it means applied to anyone! Period.

• WSB says:

Is Lindsey on or off his meds today? Can never decide which?

11. Reserved55 says:

Carpe Donktum, in a tweet, explained the technology ABC used to alter the original Kentucky firing range video.

Stelter is lying.

12. mtg50 says:

LG is doing nothing, not to protect JM but to protect his corrupt self. However, President Trump does not need LG. He has Barr, Durham and the law on his side.Think about what can (will) come out. The state play right now will collapse.

• ristvan says:

Just an observation for Treepers. That AT article isn’t well thought out. Read the therein cited sedition statute carefully. Actual or threatened USE of FORCE is required. There isn’t any.
      Another example of needing care taken concerning all things newsy and internety. Covered in my 2012 book The Arts of Truth.

• WSB says:

Would that include a redacted use of the word ‘assassination’? What about forced entrapment, wearing a wire?

• Jim in TN says:

I had the same impression when reading that. Force is a necessary component.

But then I started wondering about the misuse of government force. What about the raid on Stone with the intent of scaring him into helping them impeach Trump?

Aren’t these fraudulent impeachment subpoenas a misuse of government force to overthrow a duly elected President?

Or is this only limited to an army coup? (Which until recently was unthinkable. But recent retired military op-eds have changed that.)

• ristvan- thanks for the follow up. The devil certainly is in the details.

• Just looked up your book and glad I did. Now I know why your comments are so amazing and thought provoking.

• Judith says:

That’s why it is TREASON and *not* sedition. Like PDJT said: Conspiring with foreign entities in an ongoing coup, to remove a duly elected President, during the War on Terror declared by Bush. We’ve been fighting terrorists for some 17 years, in places like Afghanistan and Syria. That about covers it. #TREASON

13. Reserved55 says:

• freespeechfanatic says:

Even if there was a quid pro quo, I couldn’t care less. You don’t think Presidents in the past have imposed conditions on foreign aid related to national security and rule of law?

• deplorable says:

What all about Hillary’s Clinton Foundation and quid-pro-quo. Were there return favors being given for donations? Why did the Clinton Foundation donations dry up after the election?

So, Congress, if you want to talk about quid-pro-quo, then investigate the Clinton Foundation.

• TarsTarkas says:

The obvious inference is Zelenskyy knew and is lying because he’s in Trump’s pocket. Or the other way around. Or in Putin’s pocket. It’s hard to keep track of who’s supposed to be who’s lapdop, the cognitive dissonance is so loud.

14. ristvan says:

Been catching up on stuff after sleeping in. Watched MNF so only caught the Hannity interview with PDJT starting at midnight. Lynching induced PC faux outrage this AM is beyond ridiculous.

Will make a cheerful prediction for Treepers that Articles of impeachment will never be voted out of Pelosi’s House. Three reasons:
    1. She would not even hold a traditional vote to commence a formal inquiry. That means she doesn’t have a majority given the twenty plus mostly newbie Dems in districts PDJT carried. The failed Al Green resolutions provide a reasonable head count proxy.
    2. Schiff doesn’t have the goods. His Phony version of call based on whistleblower hearsay was blown up by released transcript. Quid pro quo pressure blown up by Zelenskyy himself. The reason Schiff is keeping all the rest ‘secret’ is to hide the fact that there is no there, there. At the growing cost to Dems of visible unfairness and absence of due process—a lynching.
    3. They cannot stop the unfair impeachment process they started. Admitting was only TDS would be a disaster for Dems in 2020. But they cannot eventually bring phony Articles of impeachment to a vote, either, because of points 1&2. So they will just interminably slog on, lynching without a rope.

Dem media spin will eventually be overtaken by Spygate indictments reaching close to Obama. PDJT promised NEVER AGAIN. He keeps his promises. At least Comey and Yates on FISA abuse laid out by Nunes, at least Brennan and Clapper on EC predicate conspiracy as laid by Papadop.

• numbersixdance says:

LL…thanks for logical and unemotional analysis. Question though…why were you up late watching a blow out?

• Your reasoning appears sound, however, I believe the radicals in the House will force Pelosi to bring it to a vote or they will force her removal as SOH. Pelosi may not want the humiliation in her “final years in the House” and might acquiesce to their suicidal whims.

• ristvan says:

H&HC, your prediction about AOC+3, Al Green, Nadler, Schiff, and Maxine might be correct. But that is even worse for Pelosi and 2020 election, as the Articles vote would on record not reach majority House approval.

• steph_gray says:

Thanks, ristvan.

You have explained beautifully why Dan B is probably right that 1) if NastyNan brings it to a vote and loses, it’s the biggest political facepalm in 50 years…

…and 2) if she brings it to a vote and gets it to the Senate where it will die, it’s the biggest political facepalm in 100 years.

(I continue to be of the opinion that the comments here eeyoring that the Senate would convict are just fear porn.)

• Robert Smith says:

There is little possibility I would ever vote Republican again if Trump gets removed by senate. I wouldn’t really care at that point because all is lost.

• Jim in TN says:

I presume that there is a Lawfare created, unconventional, unconstitutional, disgusting plan, already drafted and sitting in Pelosi’s purse, to bring impeachment to a floor vote. It will continue to deny participation to all Republicans. It will continue to deny defense by the accused. And it will have major armtwisting to ensure all Democrats and some Republicans vote to impeach.

There will also exist propaganda talking points to justify what they do.

The questions remaining are:

If the Senate is in on railroading the President to deny an effective defense?

What the real timing of this will be?
          Democrats want to be sure to do as much damage to Republicans as possible, while Republicans would want it over as soon as possible to limit damage and allow Pence time to run successfully.

And if Nancy will chicken out?

If they are sane, there should also be a chicken out escape plan ready to go, one meant to just use the impeachment as a way of turning the entire government into a partisan muck slinging enterprise to deny Trump’s re-election.

Big if.

• Ma McGriz says:

I think Pelosi has a tiger by the tail.

If she lets go, it turns and eats her.

If she hangs on, it still turns and eats her.

So whether she’s an appetizer or an entree, it looks to me like nanci’s on the menu.

• thedoc00 says:

The battle to remove Nancy as Speaker will be interesting to watch. If one paid attention when she changed the rules regarding operation in the House of Representative, it will be remembered she retained control over the Rules Committee and Ethics Committee. She does have some major weapons left in her holster to do battle.

Both of these could be used directly or as bargaining cards with President Trump friendly members of the House.

• Louisiana Tea Rose says:

👍👍👍👍👍

• piper567 says:

ristvan, thanks for this encouraging contribution.

15. burnett044 says:

fyi..active shooter Santa Rosa high school…

16. Nick the Deplorable says:

• TarsTarkas says:

He should be suspended – from a rope, tied to a tree limb ten feet off the ground.
      He traded the safety of his community for federal dollars.
      His policies killed students for the sake of that money and political correctness.
      He has no regrets, no shame, and will never apologize.
      I’m fine with that.
      I’m fine too with putting him to death for his shameful, evil, greedy, murder-abetting behavior.

17. bleep21k says:

Listening to CoastToCoast AM last night – George Noory…

Had a guest on named Joel Skousen (https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2019/10/21).

It was quite the interesting show.

YES the Deep Sate is very real. His contention is that AG Barr is DEEP STATE based on his Bush administration background and previous IC connections. President Trump stands alone.

Not sure of who this person is, but I did visit his web site, not impressed, but he does seem to have just as many credentials as other pundits.

I wondered if any here know of this guy…some time my gut instinct tells me to be wary of AG Barr…

• Matthew LeBlanc says:

My take on Barr is the best we can hope for is this all is part of some deep state battle we are witnessing. Where the Clinton faction was perceived by the Bush faction as having “gone too far”. Which brought the deep state actions out into the open which is not supposed to happen. I can see Barr contemplating to himself “these ass holes were certain she would win”.

18. fanbeav says:

This is why Pelosi will never bring this faux impeachment to a vote. These democrats are colluding with witnesses!

19. Liked by 1 person

20. sunnyflower5 says:

This a was a faux Lynching …so Auntie Kamala and Cousin Cory could pass their “Bogus Lynching Law”.

21. wightmanfarm says:

Any word on Sidney Powell’s court filing in the Flynn case today ?

22. Brant says:

I don’t think Schoff and company can leave that room. The instant a, “we’re done”, comes across, a list of articles will be demanded by his followers, I guess, be publicized. I assume they will publicize without redactions.

Then when people see the entire silliness/lack of any real substance do them, they will be laughed at. MSM will not even be able to spin the nothingness into something.

Trump will be bullet proof and they know this. They can’t leave the room. Right now they are trying to figure out how they can escape.

• Zy says:

Escape from whom? What?

• Brant says:

Figure of speech. They step outside the room, media will be on them asking questions about articles of impeachment. The vote. Enough members for a vote, etc. They are pretty well stuck between rock and hard place and don’t know which way to move………perfect.

• iswhatitis says:

Brant says: “Figure of speech. They step outside the room, media will be on them asking questions about articles of impeachment.

While I get what you are saying; it sure didn’t seem to stop Schiff from leaving the room to fly to Syria & Afghanistan and back with Pelozi this past weekend..

• Zy says:

Escape from whom? What?

• steph_gray says:

🤣 Brant – Quick, somebody send them gallons of covfefe!

(And lock the bathroom.)

23. Ausonius says:

Yahoo Fake Nooz:

“Two Lawmakers ‘Very Disturbed’ by Testimony from Witnesses of President Trump’s Behavior”

Drip, drip, drip.

24. Louisiana Tea Rose says:

Staffer at Sen Collins office didnt want my name BEFORE I made my comment, but gave it anyway.

Gave him definition of lynching.

Told him Collins had a fairness problem and Maine is only one of 50 states.

TOTAL SNARK ON OTHER END.

EVERYONE CALL!!!!!!!

25. Troublemaker10 says:

26. Troublemaker10 says:

• TarsTarkas says:

Another inference: Ron Johnson must be lying, because the narrative must be true. Cuz Orange Man Bad. Therefore Johnson is aiding and abetting obstruction. Or not putting the toilet lid down properly. Or something.

27. burnett044 says:

live …Congress on Turkey impact on Syria

28. Louisiana Tea Rose says:

Left msg with Sen McConnell staffer…light a fire under Lindsay’s ass.

29. meadowlarkspring says:

30. Troublemaker10 says:

Excerpt:

According to his analysis, “The reason President Trump is winning, barely, in a hypothetical match-up with the former vice president, Joe Biden, is that, in addition to winning with his normal base of men (Trump leads 54% to 39%), white voters (Trump leads 53% to 40%), union voters (Trump leads 62% to 32%), and southern voters (Trump leads 50% to 43%), Trump has also tightened the race with Independents (Biden leads 42% to 36%), suburban voters (Biden leads 49% to 43%), and Hispanics (Biden leads 47% to 43%). Trump is also beating Biden convincingly with two demographics he has recently made inroads with: large city voters (Trump leads 50% to 44%) and Generation X voters age 30-49 (Trump leads 49% to 41%).”

31. Reserved55 says:

Collins must explain why it is OK for Beto to describe POTUS in this manner.

Tweeters

• jbowen82 says:

I’m inclined to agree with her, though. PDT sometimes says things in a way that is unnecessarily inflammatory. I love it when he trolls the D’s on purpose, but I don’t think this was on purpose. He could have used other words and avoided the controversy.

• Matthew LeBlanc says:

No NO and NOOO. We love PDJT because these stupid rules you let infect you and those like you mean jack shit to him. Black people do not own a word because something bad happened to them once in history. Any self respecting Black would say the same. It is only stupid white liberals and those wanting to be liked by them who fall prey to this disease and PRESIDENT TRUMP IS THE CURE. Take your PDJT pills and gird your loins it is going to get much much tougher ahead.

• Cynthia says:

If he was worried about “controversy”, you’d never hear a peep out of him!

• WRB says:

It is only “inflammatory” to those who want to be inflamed. How about an alternative reaction, “These media types and dem pols are a bunch of jerks who should learn to keep their traps shut.” Nobody gives a hoot about “lynch” except a**holes.

• tdaly14 says:

Oh the moral outrage for the day. Cry babies!

• Kintbury says:

Bollocks. Get over yourself. I cannot think of a better way to describe what has been happening to him for the past three years. Toughen up or get out of the way.

32. linda4298 says:

Robert Barnes
    @Barnes_Law
    2h
    The 2 biggest lynching events in America victimized Italians & Chinese. There is no racial monopoly on lynching victims. Lynching was horrendous because of the rush to judgment without fair hearings rooted in mob mentality, befitting the Star Chamber style hearings against
    @POTUS

• True , I read a book about lynchings ( mob killing outside law, not limited to hanging but that is the popular interpretation) Was used out West fairly often against both men and women -usually white criminally accused-also used more than you would think in early 20th century against outside agitators /union organizers/ subversives – usually foreign. And of course used against Blacks as a common form of terror and hatred. It was really a sickening compiled record that ran through 19th century to the early 20th. While in the West it was basically vigilante justice in a lot or most cases. The other examples were more like the medieval Witch executions ,the mob destroying /killing someone different than them.

• There was a musical on Broadway about the lynching of a Jewish man. The musical =was very well done, gripping and devastating to experience. I have not forgotten in 21 years.

“Parade tells the heart-wrenching, true story of Leo Frank: a Brooklyn-raised Jewish man living in Atlanta who was wrongfully convicted of the rape and murder of his thirteen-year-old employee, Mary Phagan, in 1913. Because Frank’s trial was replete with faulty testimony and lacked any clear evidence, Georgia’s governor eventually commuted his sentence from death to life imprisonment. Despite this ruling, a lynch mob hanged Frank in Mary Phagan’s hometown of Marietta, Georgia. The momentous case drew national attention to Anti-Semitism, and was pivotal to the founding of the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) as well as the reviving of the Ku Klux Klan in the South.”

• Ackman419 says:

You might want to read up a bit on that whole trial. There are several books detailing the trial and evidence. I’m sure the musical was entertaining.
        You will be surprised at what you learn about the Leo Frank fiasco.
        Spoiler: There was corruption tied to big money in 1913 also.

33. sunnyflower5 says:

Caught Pierre on camera this morning— he looked embarrassed. Don’t let up.

34. OmegaManBlue says:

Democrats and the media on lynching…

35. Katherine McCoun says:

27% of those lynched in the South were whites. Lynching was a not exclusively a black thing.

36. Louisiana Tea Rose says:

Many/mostprob already know, but just in case..

Brandon Van Grack spotted at Walgreens shopping for personal protection items😧fresh outta incontinence briefs

Bummer.

37. Reserved55 says:

38. Reserved55 says:

39. meadowlarkspring says:

American Senators Talk Bipartisan Support for Ukraine
    Sep 9, 2019
    Hromadske International

start @9:44 for question about Rudy Guiliani

transcript:

Ukraine has enjoyed bipartisan support from the U.S. for a long time. Now some analysts say that Ukraine might possibly be dragged into the U.S. domestic political dispute? I’m talking about the visit of the personal lawyer of Donald Trump, Rudolph Giuliani, his meetings with Ukrainian top officials. What challenges do his actions pose before the Ukrainian government?

40. Louisiana Tea Rose says:

Now I KNOW how terrified they are….

Jamie Raskin got a haircut.

GOIN’ SOUTH FAST.

41. linda4298 says:

TheLastRefugTheLastRefuge13m
    A senator draws up a resolution telling the Commander in Chief what countries he is not allowed to remove U.S. troops from.

Think about that for a minute.

Leader McConnell@senatemajldr
    I am introducing a Senate resolution to reaffirm the need for a strong U.S. presence and oppose premature withdrawal from Syria or Afghanistan. I hope my colleagues on both sides will take the opportunity to affirm these principles on the record..

42. linda4298 says:

MattWolking Matt Wolking (Text TRUMP to 88022)4h1186661719067770880
    Hope someone asks him about his meeting in Ukraine with Adam Schiff’s staffer Thomas Eager on August 25.

9 days later, Bill Taylor was sending text messages to Ambassador Gordon Sondland that look a lot like attempts to entrap

• Kintbury says:

Blimey, it took you a whole week to figure that out.? I was texting about this more than a week ago and I am a mere rube. He was obviously texting in coordination with Schiff.
      My cat could figure this out.

43. youme says:

No one in this university has heard of the 1st amendment…

The three people walking through a dimly lit parking lot near a University of Connecticut student apartment complex probably didn’t know they were being watched. But as the trio crossed in front of an open window repeatedly saying the n-word louder and louder, a person inside wasn’t just observing — they were recording.

Now, university officials say an investigation into the 11-second video, which started to widely circulate on social media earlier this month, has prompted campus police to arrest and charge two students Monday night with violating a Connecticut hate crime statute.

44. Troublemaker10 says:

45. Clara says:

I just called both McConnell and Sen. Collins’ offices and gave them BOTH a piece of my mind. It was the first time since Trump was elected that I actually picked up the phone and called any of these SOBs. I have to say, it felt good.

The United States Senate is completely and totally corrupted. There are no two sides of the aisle in the U.S. Senate. There is just the uniparty globalists. If you aren’t one of them, they find a way to get rid of you, fast.

They all made me physically sick.

DO NOT donate to the Republican National Committee. Just donate directly to Trump. When the RNC calls, tell them you will start giving again when they get rid of McConnell and when people like Senator Collins stop stabbing Trump in the back every chance they get.

46. Not many focus on where all this horrible threat to our lives and our country comes from. A huge entity that has immunity, massive amounts of money both private and Govt. and is actually revered by many until they really give it some thought.
    Until this elephant in our room is dealt with we will never be free and our government will be corrupted for a long time to come.
    Where do all these loonies that are ruining everything come from ?

Colleges.