The crowd has realized that Senator Lindsey Graham is playing a role and has no intention to do anything to stop the malicious impeachment of President Trump.  Last night Senator Rand Paul went on the record and called attention to Senator Graham’s duplicitous lack of action…. Oh dear, people are catching on.

To protect himself from the disinfecting sunlight of scrutiny, Senator Graham runs to the office of Sean Hannity for protection.  Together they pitch the idea of a strongly worded letter as an action that might provide Graham some more time to hide and get away from the pesky spotlight….  Tonight, they sell it:

In the background Senator Graham knows a democrat Senator will oppose the resolution (it only takes one). Because the procedure for a single senator to bring a resolution vote to the Senate Chamber requires unanimous consent, the resolution can also be blocked by a single senator.

[Don’t disregard which outlet Graham is using to sell his plan, that too is by design.]

This strategy provides Senator Graham the optic of doing something, being blocked by democrats…. which he expects, and actually accomplishing nothing.  That’s the plan; and it’ll probably work.  Too many people are fooled by the Decepticon tricks.

…”We may have to modify our New Year plans”…  LINK

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Donald Trump, Impeachment, Legislation, media bias, Mitch McConnell, Notorious Liars, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

381 Responses to Facing Scrutiny Lindsey Graham Runs to Tick-Tock Hannity for Help – Together They Proclaim The Investigative Brilliance of A Strongly Worded Letter…

1. bulwarker says:

Do they realize the Republican Party is done if Trump is not re-elected? We’ve all now seen behind the curtain, their duplicity will not be forgotten. We are done with the “lesser of two evils” McCain/Romney-Republicans. The lies, their intentional desire to be the do-nothing party (whether in power or not). This is for keeps, and they are, again, on the wrong side.

• evergreen says:

To echo Sundance, there is the Party, and then there’s you.

The democrats and republicans are factions within the Party. You are the mark.

• JunkerGeorg says:

“Today both the Democratic and Republican parties support the expansive US Empire as well as the neoconservatives’ agitation for a perpetual Global War on Terror. The disagreement we hear between the two parties is only regarding management style and is designed to use political failures and unintended consequences to enhance the power and influence of one party relative to the other.”

Ron Paul

• Judith says:

The “expansive” global empire, aka UN’s Agenda 21 New World Order, has absolutely no room for our Constitutional Republic. Zilch. Nada.

People are slow on the uptake.

There will be no elected Congressmen to represent the will of the American people, because there will be no America at all.

UN’s Open Borders Pact, the refusal to pledge allegiance to our flag and to the republic for which it stands, the climate hysteria and the relentless attacks on our Constitutional freedoms are harbingers of what lies just ahead.

By the year 2021 the NWO with the help of a TREASONOUS CONgress, plans to end the USA, as well as all sovereign nations.

• Pedro Morales says:

There is no such thing as Republicans and Democrats. They all believe in essentially the same things
          1- The military industrial complex
          2- Global multinational corporations

Gun control, abortion, school prayer are all issues to make you think that the parties are different and you have a choice. Its one big club. It is now official. The Senate against all logic is going to take down Trump. They can not allow a fair hearing and risk exposing their corruption. So they will run a Kangaroo Court. Trump will only be allowed to focus his defense on his own conduct. They will not allow digging into Biden Pelosi Graham or McConnell. They believe the polls and a willing media will help them. Schumer and McConnell will rig the rules against Trump. Roberts will play his role. And Trump is gone.

• hokkoda says:

I’m not sure they care at this point.

• hokkoda says:

I’m not sure they care at this point.

• VVV VVV says:

There Is just one party with members playing two different roles.

• suejeanne1 says:

tick-tock
        the other shoe
        a bombshell
        breaking news

I thought of writing an e-mail to Sean Hannity to have Tom Shillue on there as Adam Schiff – “guest appearance” of Tom Shillue’s Adam Schiff – in the videos that were on Greg Gutfeld’s show – just run the parts with Tom Shillue in his little vignettes as Adam Schiff –

only problem, Sean Hannity couldn’t stand it if he couldn’t interrupt!

• foo says:

The future of the GOP is to become an extention of Bolsonaro’s army.

They can choose to transform into that, or they can be replaced by it.
      Either way, the hard-working, sane, and productive of this country will demand it, and the increasingly Latino-type populists know how to “knife-fight” in the political and rhetorical arenas.

• shirley49 says:

It is going to be our job to replace them. We should start by making a TARGET list. We will not be able to do this all at once but even a couple at a time will scare the he!! out of the rest.

• Ray Runge says:

Please remember, if your are an elected congress critter of the UnoParty, your pay via corruption is the same no matter which party holds the POTUS or the majority in the Senate or the House.

• sundance says:

I respect the sentiment, but you act like they care.

There are no parties inside the chambers, only positions of greater financial benefit.

Meaning the elected Republicans don’t care if the “Republican Party” is dead. They are NOT participating in a party process.

• Garavaglia says:

No matter how many times this is shown, friends and relatives of mine continue to fall into the false illusion that, if they are anti-Democrat they are on the side of right. It is impossible for it to register that there is no “right” side. I think deep down, we all want to be right, therefore, people just pick a side and call it the right one, or morally superior, so they can feel good. I cannot unsee what I have seen. I expressed to a family member, when they began fussing about something a democrat rep as saying, that I don’t need to see anymore, I have my evidence and when called to act, will not think twice nor have remorse for doing so. It’s over.

• King Arthur says:

I’m still waiting for Trey Gowdy to figure out fast and furious for us. Wait, what?

• Green Bucket says:

The time is nearing when we’re going to be required to refresh the tree of liberty! We no longer have political representation for half the country, and the other half hasn’t figured out they’re being used, or maybe they just don’t care.

Feels like we’re between a rock and a hard place…

• iwasthere says:

You got that right Sundance 100%. Since I cast my vote for Ross Perot, I feel like my vote was finally counted with the election of Pres. Trump. I”ve instinctually wanted an outsider President . . . Well, like forever. Someone outside the crony system and the reach around (whose connected kids, wives, relatives getting “connected”) that is so obvious to the “deplorable” and so much of what the swamp MUST defend by all means possible. The attack on Hunter is a proxy for an attack on the swamp because they are all pedaling bribes/influence/crony jobs, just like Hunter’s gig with Ukraine (the China deal is just off the charts ridiculous graft – and right in your face). This is what draining the swap looks like folks, strap in for the political fight of your lives.

• suejeanne1 says:

I want us to take back the Republican Party – I want THEM to leave –

I take great hope from the new development of Mitt Romney – HE is the face of Uniparty – Pierre Delecto!

• Betty says:

No, Mitch McConnell is.
            Romney is impotent and sneaky, his outing was planned, I am curious as to what he thought to accomplish, and if he accomplished it?

• Betty says:

“…folks, strap in for the political fight of your lives.”
          And we are not even allowed in the ring until blood shed is the only solution.

• Chip Doctor says:

Betty, I disagree. We are not allowed in the ring?

Some don’t want to wait until PT is removed, some seem to be ok with it. My guess is that those that are ok with it, won’t be willing to shed blood when he is removed.

I do not think the time is now. I believe that PT is in control of the timing and holds the most and the deadliest leverage. I trust him.

However, if the house sends articles to the senate on December 20th, we need to descend on DC by the millions. Remember Obamacare.

These people do not care what we think. They don’t care if the GOP is destroyed. They don’t care if America burns. But they will respond to being surrounded by 10 million angry deploreables.

• Betty says:

I hope you are right.
              You say “Some don’t want to wait until PT is removed,…” do you realize that once he is removed there is no way we can put him back, no way?

I do remember ObamaCare, I remember the hate on Pelosi’s face when she slow clapped behind President Trump at the State of the Union. I remember trusting Jeff Sessions and a lot of other things. Just this morning I learned that McCain/Kennedy Amnesty was also passed in the middle of the night against the will of the People.

I was relieved to read what you wrote about December 20th, for a moment. But then I remember how good our politicians at keeping us divided and pacified while backing us up to a cliff.
              But I will hold on to the hope you offer, I do not like being so apprehensive toward the future. I guess I have lost what faith I had. Can it be true that God would not have started this if he didn’t intend to finish it?

• Pa Hermit says:

As stated elsewhere: The is no representation of half of Americans (think Conservative) and either the other half don’t care or they are ignorant! There is no difference between what is termed Republican or Democrat! That is why all Democrats and 98% o0f Republicans are against POTUS Trump! Obama started the unmasking and Trump ran with it! That is why Congress is against Trump! There will be NO MORE LESSER OF 2 EVILS for POTUS again! THANK the good LORD, the Treehouse, and pass the ammunition! Sundance, you’re a Godsend!!!

• Gary Lacey says:

You are right and it looks bleak for our country, I pray providence will intervene

• Bubby says:

So Congress is like a money booth where the elected official sits and as dollars are swirling around them they try to grab as many as they can before exiting the booth? Seems like that is the image I have gotten of Congress since coming to your blog! Godspeed Sundance!

• Xena Laminak says:

I just heard Rush Limbaugh say almost the exact same thing, Sundance. Just turned the radio off to return to working on my computer. I don’t have Rush 24/7 but the transcripts might be up tomorrow.

• gunrunner03 says:

The Republican Party is done, regardless, at this point. Leadership is absolutely feckless. Those MOC that voted to with Pelosi to censure Pres. Trump on Syria? Shameful, and speaks volumes. Good riddance!

• Clare Baxter says:

Yulp, the senator from Missouri, Roy Blunt, will NOT get my vote in his next reelection just for that reason! I am going to get very involved in the Republican party as a volunteer and will use my little bit of effort to encourage people to vote for a better candidate, one more like Josh Hawley, who has been doing a great job, IMO. Hope more people like him will step up to the plate, we are tired of politicians!

• sunnydaze says:

Why would they care? If they want to keep on being polticians, they could all just become Democrats and party on.

There are some really good Repub. reps (OK. a handful) but the good guys could just jump ship and continue to MAGA in a new Party.

Obviously, something has to change.

• Firefly says:

Trump is being made an example of to deter any outsider from even thinking about running. Lindsey Graham thinks his rhetoric sounds like he’s helping Trump- but his actions indicate the opposite. Slick how Lindsey operates.

• You misspelled sick, Firefly! Somehow an L sneaked in there… 😉

• Green Bucket says:

Lyndsey is up for re-election next year – we need to start by not re-electing him! We need to keep the pressure on and don’t let people forget he’s a turncoat politician just like all the rest.

Re-elect no one but Trump!

• Clare Baxter says:

I agree, South Carolina wake the f… up! You are better than that!

• suejeanne1 says:

I can’t figure out how South Carolina was okay with Mark Sanford as a Congressman (again) AFTER his Appalachian Trail “hike” as Governor. Fortunately, he did not get reelected, so that is a hopeful sign that maybe they will bounce Lindsey, too.

• Bom Asmith says:

I for one am a South Carolinian NoT voting for him again. Besides this BS he said in a televised interview that he would vote to impeach if the “evidence” was uncovered. SC needs a new senator.

• Linda K. says:

We need control of the House and Senate or look what happens to Trump.

• Michael Kunz says:

Graham is 2 creatures at one, a RINO and a weasel. Comparing Trump to Nixon and Clinton is a stab in the back, as you’d expect.

• Clare Baxter says:

The good news is that President Trump is exposing all of these weasels, it is amazing the “hell” that he has had to go through but all is not wasted; we are clearly seeing the few decent people in congress

• Betty says:

“The brazenness of the Dems and the sneaky inaction of the gop indicates our “representatives” don’t care what the voters think.”

There it is, the truth – only bring it home. The brazenness of the Dems and the sneaky inaction of the gop indicates our “representatives” don’t care what WE think.

• mac says:

Yep. After this we’re on to the fourth box.

• margarite1 says:

What are we going to do about this? If we had a choice we should take it.

I don’t think the GOP will be done – it will just go into it’s usual hibernation until enough people forget and then talk about the bad bad rats and how they’ll fix it – which they won’t and it will be the same thing all over again. Meanwhile they’re all in cahoots skimming off our hard work…just like they’re in cahoots now to hide their corruption.

Term limits would work but these people will NEVER pass a term limit bill. Maybe we’d need a viable 3rd party. For sure I’d follow Trump if he started one….

• Clare Baxter says:

Me too!

• shirley49 says:

Me TOO

• icthematrix says:

Perhaps a re-elected President Trump will launch the AMERICAN PARTY after exposing all the compromised R turds via total declassification of everything. I think it would be the logical next step to the greatest President in our nation’s history. President Trump is a builder. What a legacy to save our republic AND launch an America first party focused on preservation of our Constitution. I’m on board

• Betty says:

Trump is going to be impeached by the House, convicted by the Senate and physically removed from office and barred from ever holding office again in a matter of weeks if not days.
        This is it.

• snellvillebob says:

California passed term limits and now they are near all Democrats. I am not sure how the mechanics work, but term limits seem to be a 2 edge sword.

• Tom says:

What are we going to do about it.I would encourage Don Jr to file as an independent for pres.this would be an insurance policy if Mcconnell and gang end up finding Trump guilty in the trial.split 3 ways Jr would be a powerful force to go against the swamp.would also be a threat during any trial in the senate.call the new party, conservative or Trump party.

• 🍺Gunny66 says:

They do this they are done.
      I’d elect my garbage man, nothing against garbage men, before I would see these rats back in DC.

• Kaco says:

The thing is, I will have to vote for anyone who is anti-socialism. They want us demoralized, they want us angry, they want us not to vote and let the Dems win. I know it’s absolutely disgusting. The betrayal cuts like a knife. But what do we get if we don’t at least keep voting for the “lesser of the two evils?” Medicare for all, illegal aliens, open borders, bad trade deals, climate change, etc., etc.

We have to somehow find good candidates to primary these fools. The Tea Party was apparently pretty well organized in doing so and other actions. But then you have other people posting on here grassroots should never be organized and think we are effective being just undirected, disjointed individuals and not a massive cohesive movement.

• Mark L. says:

You can include GW in your list.

• Xena Laminak says:

I used to think the expression “see behind the curtain” referred to the “Wizard of Oz” but now that is 2019 it’s more like see behind the changing room curtain and discover the lady is a dude molesting a little kid while injecting the kid with fentanyl!
      Our politicians are monsters – the ones in the 60s were crooks but this bunch . . .

• lurker2 says:

We are done with the “lesser of two evils”

I know how you feel but any RINO is less horrible than any Democrat. You just cannot give up.

2. Yancey Ward says:

I am sure you are already on it, but the man behind the whistleblower slithered out from under his rock today. As I predicted on MeaninginHistory, Bill Taylor was the mole behind this latest ploy all along.

3. Graham has said he’s going to a dozen different things…yet he hasn’t done any of them. And then he promises another. Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

I guess it means that he and McConnell were in on the Senate Intel Coup. I didn’t want to believe it, but they’re not giving me any reason not to.

• Guffman says:

Miss Lindsey’s favorite line on the cable news interviews: “someone needs to look into this”. He has said this over and over again on a multitude of issues. My question is: who is this “someone” he keeps referring to and how come none of his interviews ever ask him that same question?!

• botchedcasuality says:

Maria Bartiromo asked him.

• magaxena58 says:

True Maria has asked him but no follow up to his usual reply of “someone else..”
          Time for Maria’s production team to put together a montage of all his past excuses and run them as he sits there preening in front of the american people.

• Judith says:

Is Sean Hannity a DeceptiCON himself, or is he just “another person who is fooled by them?”

I stopped watching propaganda TV a long time ago, because none of these pundits will ever “go there.” To a man, they leave the viewer high and dry, despite all their sturm and drang.

These news correspondents can’t ALL be ignorant, so this must be by design. They are an insult to my intelligence.

• Clare Baxter says:

I agree! I stopped watching Fox and certainly won’t watch the other idiot supposedly news channels. They are just selling advertising for their million + dollar paychecks. We are stupid if we support that! They are part of the problem, fake news! Thank God that President Trump woke up many of us to the propaganda that they are selling! I can’t imagine how much snickering that goes on with the owners and CEO’s of these corporations, making fun of our stupidity! Sadly, I think that some of them, Lou Dobbs, Judge Jeanene, and a handful of others, want to say more but won’t dare because they will lose their huge paycheck. Where are their principles? Wish that they would pool their resources and start their own network, Fox would die instantly! I suppose that advertisers are the problem, they’re evil and control the narrative. The love of money….

• meow4me2 says:

Clare,
            Don’t forget, they have contracts, just like ole Shep. They have to get released from the contract. And there’s bound to be a no compete clause, meaning they’d be off air for awhile. Probably couldn’t stand be off air for too long. I’d miss some of them, too. Some.

• Mark L. says:

The Multi National Companies control the news. They are not interested in you or America First. Pure evil.

• The Third Man says:

Stopped watching Hannity years ago. Check him on YouTube occasionally but it’s always the same thing, the latest from Fitton, DeGenova, Soloman & a few others ticking and tocking “until the last syllable of recorded time.” The real criminals skate.

• MTeresa says:

I stopped watching or listening to him years ago.

And sorry to disagree, but I would not call him (or a lot of other opinion people on MSM) “news correspondents”.

Sundance is a journalist.

James O’Keefe is a journalist.

People like Hannity and Maddow are “stars” and not at all journalists. These shows are propaganda, and certainly not “news”.

#CorruptCorporateMedia

• beach lover says:

Lou Dobbs has Lindsey’s number and has been unrelenting.. just like Tucker is being now. It’s starting to gather momentum or this latest promise of action by Graham wouldn’t have been called.

Keep the pressure on, folks!

• spoogels says:

The Columbia Bugle
      🇺🇸
      @ColumbiaBugle
      Whoa! Lindsey is going to introduce a resolution in the Senate to condemn the Democrats’ closed door impeachment process! Brain explosion!!! Epic guitar riff!!! Where’s the sweet new video of Graham adjusting his tie and smiling as the Dems block his resolution?! #WheresLindsey

• Betty says:

They may let him hold his vote – they will all sign the strongly worded letter and we will have been shined on for a few more days.

Is there one last gasp in us, can we organize a national boycott that tells Congress their impeachment process is illegitimate and we will not accept it or expect our President to abide by it?

• Guffman says:

Great idea Betty. Though I don’t know who would get such a thing organized.

Generally people are more reactionary (rather than pre-actionary – I just made up a word!)… so I think the more likely scenario would be tens or hundreds of thousands of citizens swarming over DC – IF this clown show trial actually proceeds to the point of the Senate taking it over from 3RP Nancy (my new name for 3rd rate politician Pelosi). It would be an angry mob like the US has rarely seen in its history, in my estimation.

Perhaps then McConnell, Graham and crew would then have sober second thoughts about allowing this illegitimate and manufactured circus to continue. These swamp politicians had better think VERY carefully about escalating this phony impeachment nonsense very much further. I think there’s a very dry and massive powder keg in the country just waiting for a spark.

4. foodog says:

I had hopes for Lindsey after the Kill Kav hearings. I still remember his promise to look into how that happened…hows that coming along?

I remember McCain being the darling of the Lefty Media, and given the distinct lack of good judgement and spine shown by Lindsey so far, I am starting to cynically wonder who his handler is…

He doesnt seem bright enough to form his own moral judgement and act upon it with integrity.
    I hope I am wrong.

• evergreen says:

If you step back and look at this from the vantage point of, say, 40 years ago, this is all a crock. Any one of these senators could tip this thing over if they just wanted to.

For example, Trump could make recess appointments if only one senator would step away from the crowd and allow it. That’s power. Those appointments would be very handy to have for a weakened president hobbled by a activist judiciary.

5. I ain’t fooled. I hope South Carolinians ain’t fooled either. Graham is more evil than I thought, and I never thought much of him to begin with

6. evergreen says:

Keep up the pressure. Graham’s a poser. Best thing that can happen to these losers is to be forced out into the open.

All the cheering during Kav hearing was a temporary relief based upon his duplicity. The “du” part is the part that people need to realize. They see him play for the other team and hate it. They see him play for our team, and they cheer it. However, once you’ve played a snap for the other team, you are no longer a loyal team member anymore. Hence, Graham is opposition. Period. Don’t trust him with anything of value.

• evergreen says:

His mentor/buddy McCain was consumed with self-aggrandizement such that he nixed the Obamacare repair because 1) he hated Trump, and supporting Trump was an impossibility, and 2) he needed to be lionized by someone, anyone, democrats included. Graham is the kind of weasel that would slide into the limelight to be the deep thinker, pondering the fate of the world, and decide to destroy the world in order to cleanse it because Trump publicly said the unbecoming, un-presidential word bullshit. Yeah, it’s in him to do that. Prissy. (By the way, just to be clear, I don’t hold Graham in high regard).

• JunkerGeorg says:

Defending a NeoCon Bushite like Kavanaugh (who played a role in developing the whole Patriot Act–devised way before 9/11 when it wouldn’t be accepted by the public and only presented/passed after 9/11) was not straying from his lane appointed by the Uniparty Establishment. He was just acting out his role as the Repub faction in the Uniparty. It was a great performance no doubt, and Hannity is still swooning from it. But at the end of the day Lindsey is still a swamp rat who will stay in his appointed lane. Trump is largely on his own. Well, ok, he has us.

7. VoteAllIncumbantsOut says:

kinda like when the republicans stood together to stop Adam Schiff on there bogus vote that was a guaranteed lose just to say “Hey, we did this for the American people to show we stand with POTUS”. It’s all hogwash folks.

We are in a world revolution right now if you haven’t noticed, people are sick and tired of all the BS!

• skipper1961 says:

VoteAllIncumbantsOut,
      That old trick is so played out, it’s hard to keep track…

• Betty says:

We are almost to the corner and when we go around it there will be no turning back. If Nancy Pelosi wins our Republic is lost, remember her slow clap for President Trump.

What I wonder is how they plan to go forward, what kind of lock downs do they have in place to deal with us? How are they going to go forward? Is President Mike Pense going to announce that the country is too fragile to hold elections for now? Or will they let everyone seem to vote, and then tell us who won regardless of the vote count – because they have all the power. Remember how they thought they could do anything they wanted against Candidate Trump because President Hillary would deep six all the evidence? Well there it is, just around the corner.

8. Freepetta says:

Hello Lindsey your lies are a disgusting and disgraceful portrayal of a coward. You should be impeached.

Trying to protect the horrible nasty McCain makes you look idiotic. Every citizen had McCain pegged and we all knew his funeral would be a nasty, mean and untrue rank out session on President Trump. He will forever be remembered as a grumpy, terrorist coddling, dishonest disgrace to the human race.

Now Lindsey show some guts and do what is right for your constituents and the country. Right now you’re a disappointment to everyone.

• JoeMeek says:

McCain was worse than “fundamentally flawed” in the political sense. There was always something very wrong with his character, which wa one of extreme “me-first-and-only” self-entitlement. He was wrongfully admitted to the Naval Academy with bad grades ahead of more qualified applicants because his daddy and granddaddy were admirals. Rules that apply to ordinary people don’t apply to him. He thumbed his nose at Annapolis because he couldn’t be kicked out or flunked out, because he was JOHN MCCAIN, son and grandson of ADMIRALS. He ignored orders and crashed planes, because he couldn’t be disciplined as the son and grandson of admirals. He ditched the wife who stood by him, when he wanted a rich blonde chick young enough to be his daughter, who could finance his political ambition.

He was caught taking bribes to his wife from the Keating 5, so he tried to cover his tracks by imposing the McCain-Feingold nonsense on everyone else (laws only apply to everyone else, not to JOHN MCCAIN). He entertained a blonde lobbyist in ways that worried his staff, and improperly pressured the FCC for her in exchange for …., because he is JOHN MCCAIN!!!!!!. He yelled obscenities at other senators who questioned ramming his McCain-Kennedy amnesty through the Senate in the dead of night without debate, and screamed he knew more about it than anyone else – because he is JOHN MCCAIN, a legend in his own mind !!!!!! He has had secret no press allowed meetings to praise Mexico as our dearest friend and closest neighbor, calling enforcement of the laws “Rhetoric”.

As president, McCain, like the man he helped elect. Barack Obama, would have tried to rule by fiat and would make Hugo Chavez look like George Washington. Like the Alice in Wonderland Queen of Hearts, if any GOP congresscritter disagreed with him “OFF WITH HER HEAD- I’m JOHN MCCAIN, KING OF THE UNIVERSE!!!” There has always been something consistently very wrong with McCain’s character. Through it all, this lying unreliable self-aggrandizing megalomaniac poses as a “straight talker”, and is so sick, he probably believes it himself, because he is JOHN MCCAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!, son and grandson of ADMIRALS.

• VoteAllIncumbantsOut says:

I can hear him now proclaiming his 6 foot area is by far the most spectacular.
        He sure isn’t missed!

• Ackman419 says:

Very well said.
        Don’t forget how he “reached across the aisle”. The Dems loved to praise him for that.
        He was the first RINO I ever recognized, years ago. What a horrible person he was.

• 56packardman says:

Spot-on! This is why for 20 or more years, I’ve called him McVAIN.

• Contrarymary says:

Remember when he called Michelle Bachman and the other congressmen whacky birds for them calling for an investigation into the Muslim brotherhoods infiltration into our government? He called them islamiphobes, racists, etc, totally denouncing them, so of course, nothing was done.
        He was a traitor to our nation.

• The Third Man says:

Thank you…thank you…thank you Joe Meek.
        You are 100% correct about the alcoholic, arrogant, philandering, plane crashing, “…son and grandson of admirals” brain damaged creep, crash McCain.
        His fatso daughter squats on “The View” with morbidly obese beasts watched by 300 pound prison inmates named Lawanda, Loqueesha, Shanequa …

• Betty says:

“He yelled obscenities at other senators who questioned ramming his McCain-Kennedy amnesty through the Senate in the dead of night without debate, and screamed he knew more about it than anyone else.”

Wait, what – that is history I did not know. Just more conformation that the illegal impeachment is going to happen. The video I have included speaks for its self. There is an interesting option described at around the 3 minute mark.

• JoeMeek– Your three paragraphs concisely sum up the disgust and contempt that I still feel for John McCain, these 14 months after his death. That man boldly and wickedly lied to Arizonans year after year, and it was a happy day when we finally escaped his clutches. 4:28pm on August 25, will always be remembered as a liberating, happy moment. “Free at last, Free at last, Thank God Almighty we are free at last.”

Kyrsten Sinema and Martha McSally are not one bit better, as Arizona Senators, and one day soon they both will need to be eradicated from roles as ‘Public Servants’. But they’re both years and years away from the political annealing that creates a hot turd such as John Sidney McCain III. Arizona and the United States deserve better.

Thank you for your writings.

• bentley1blog says:

JoeMeek…Yes sir and thank you for your wonderful verbiage striking at the heart of the matter. Cheers to you and would love to see you run for Congress!

• 56packardman says:

Several years ago, cartoonist Taylor Jones perfectly summed up Miss Lindsey and McVAIN in this cartoon where Miss Lindsey asks McVAIN if the warpaint they are applying makes Miss Lindsey look too much like Chelsea Manning. 😂🤣👍

• King Arthur says:

Lindsey missed that train after he got caught with the pool boy. He’s compromised, everyone in DC knows it.

• Bill says:

Now we have Mitt McCain…

9. skipper1961 says:

Wow Sudance!
    I had always cut Sean Hannity slack, as I saw him as one of Mr. Trump’s friends who might have influenced him to take a pay cut, and run (gloriously) for President! Am I that naïve? Damn!
    BTW, that “aging app” is BRUTAL, huh? Looks like Newt Hannity.

10. JoeMeek says:

So the same man, Sean Hannity, who proclaims almost daily that 99% of FBI Agents are wonderful, heroic and patriotic men and women also vouches for Lindsey Graham. What’s next, his vouching for Stolen Feathers Lizzy being an American Indian? He might as well go for a trifecta.

• ezpz2 says:

He’s already gotten the trifecta when he rushed to Fredo’s defense.

• suejeanne1 says:

I did not know that he did that (rushed to Fredo’s defense) . . .

• ezpz2 says:

Yes. Chris Cuomo was out to dinner with his wife and 9 year old daughter when some non threatening guy started asking Cuomo questions, and then called him (Cuomo) Fredo. That set Cuomo off to the point of threatening violence against the person, along with a profanity laced tirade – IN FRONT OF HIS NINE YEAR OLD DAUGHTER!!!

Hannity then rushed to Fredo’s defense and give ZERO consideration to the fact that Cuomo’s young daughter witnessed her father having what looked like a roid rage fit of anger, replete with threats of violence and profanity. Scary stuff for a nine year old.

It was revealing to see what Hannity thought was important – being macho, rather than consider the impact the whole scene might have had on a 9 year old girl.
          VERY revealing!

• 56packardman says:

You’ve posted a good summary of why I turned Hannity off in 2012. All hat. No cattle.

• Rhi says:

‘Pawn Vanity’ is the nickname Savage gave Sean. Fits. Notice how miss Lindsey will never go on Dobbs or Tucker. Thanks for the tick tock pic Sundance, unfortunately also apt. Now where’s the eye bleach?

Can someone send Sean this thread? He seems to lack self awareness that perhaps Sundance and treepers can fill him in on.

• Contrarymary says:

He was the first one to do a takedown of the honorable Judge Roy Moore. He, followed by Judge Jeanine and Laura Ingraham, called Gloria Allreds paid stooges, credible. Anybody with half a brain should know that Gloria Allred is and always has been, a communist/demonrat shill. The whole uniparty participated in the takedown. They just couldn’t allow a Bible believing, constitution loving honorable man in their corrupt club. Was a disgusting, evil takedown which emboldened them to go after Kavanaugh.

• suejeanne1 says:

But they never had anything to say about “Da Nang” Dick AKA Richard Blumenthal, US Senator-Connecticut –

he met his wife when she was a young lass on the tennis court at the country club
        and that was quite all right, you see

11. swampfox999 says:

How shallow can Hannity be? Instead of exposing Graham’s duplicitous game protecting the reputation of his old buddy McCain (who was a big part of the coup), Hannity enabled Graham’s deceit and protective actions when it comes to the deep state.

• JoeMeek says:

Hannity also enables the FBI by saying 99% of its agents are Great Americans.

• beach lover says:

You know Trump is watching Hannity. He just did a huge interview for him the night before. He has to be so frustrated with Graham! And McConnell!

Where is the pressure of the highest office in the land? Have they convinced Trump he can not interfere? Who can make the Senate act like they are in the majority?

We are watching the dismantlement of the constitution as well as our precious country right in front of our eyes.

• Linda K. says:

Politics is the art illusion and if Hannity gives endless pep talks for Trump, it is better than endless spews of hatred and wrong doing from the msm. I don’t watch Hannity much,but over all I think he promotes Trump. Gotta be hard on Trump to live in Washington with all those haters.

Graham’s resolution will not succeed, but it does give publicity to fact that the “impeachment inquiry” is a fraud. Graham is a disappointment in many ways and I believe he is not using his position to put fire on the corrupt CIA and FBI but I am hopeful Barr and Durham will come down with indictments.
        If we kill off everyone on our side, because they aren’t perfect enough, we will only have ourselves to blame when we are standing alone.

• beach lover says:

I don’t disagree.. however we are looking at this as if doing something is better than nothing, when in fact he is using his “doing something” for ineffective nonsense, while some real heavy duty pressure is well within his power. If he was truly an advocate for Trump and the rule of law, he would show more of it!

12. Raffaella says:

I hate this man. Never trusted him. Never will trust him.

South Carolina: very stupid of you to have elected this fraud as your senator.

13. Skidroe says:

The picture with Graham and Hannity side by side is great! They look like brothers. Graham will never do anything. He has already been blackmailed.

• ALEX says:

I can appreciate the effort, but these aren’t earth shattering intellectual heavyweights…theatre of the absurd if one watches these soap operas regularly.

• King Arthur says:

Bingo. He’s in the closet, so to speak. Resist he much! Either Obama or Bush got the dirt on everyone with the “wire tapping”. Part of the reason there’s so much contention for a nationalist in office, which is truly bizarre in many cases, other than the Chamber of Commerce angle.

• Lindthey is more the blackmailing type, willing to do anything for his globalist masters… he is, after all, no names butt buddy/apprentice.

I think it’s giving most of these seditious actors too much credit to “think” they are being blackmailed into their treasonous actions.

Lindthey learned from the best of the very worst.

14. ALEX says:

Wouldn’t it be nice if all these shows just went away. Mike Pence being set up on a CBS Sunday show that no one really watches led to General Flynn’s ultimate firing or at the least opening the door…

• Judith says:

..Which I am sure was completely by design. And they will set up anybody close to the President, including Guiliani and Mulvaney. Some fall into the trap and others seem to be in on the ruse.

15. olddog35 says:

Lindsey Graham; AKA the South Carolina Polecat

16. ezpz2 says:

Hannity is every bit as much a warmonger as Lindsey is – if not more!
    Both neocons. That’s their bond.

When Hannity had President Trump on last night, Hannity actually said to the President that he (hannity) was surprised that POTUS didn’t bomb bomb bomb Iran (my paraphrasing) after they allegedly shot down an unmanned drone.

It’s no wonder Lindsey and Hannity are such good buds.

17. Chimpy says:

I have just watched my last Hannity show.

Sean Hannity: I hope you read here. You are no longer who you were. Too bad.

• He was never anything but a neocon political sycophant and council on foreign relations parrot.

But, he “thinks” he himself is a “Great American”.

One thing about this whole “imCOUPment” process, it sure is lifting the entire veil up high enough for EVERYONE to be exposed for what they are.

I would bet the farm that many more of “us” are looking than most of us might think… I’m getting intelligent feedback from people who used to argue with me that “government” wasn’t nearly as bad as I made it out to be.

Yes, yes it is as bad, and worse. Much worse. This bullshit imCOUPment process is a YUGE mistake by UniParty’s masters, unless they plan to “go all the way” anyway, which is likely. That too will fail imo, because TRUMP.

18. Linda K. says:

I would like the Senate to dismiss impeachment outright without a trial , if Trump is actually impeached without any vote or due process. But what good is Lindsey’s resolution if a dem can stop it, or why is it necessary? Does this mean he would not vote to convict etc.?
    Why is Hannity significant in giving Lindsey a stage here? Don’t see it for some reason.

• Judith says:

Decepticon is as decepticon does.

• cboldt says:

FWIW, there is nothing in rules or procedure that prevents the Senate from spending 100% of its time on the subject of House procedure on impeachment.
      It’s true that one senator can block a vote, but a supermajority of 60 can force a vote. There is no time limit for debate, and cloture votes, the votes used to ascertain whether or not 60 are ready to close the subject, can be had multiple times on the same subject. Failed cloture does not (procedurally) end debate or close the subject.
      If it is well drafted, this resolution will provide an historical record of which senators endorse the faux impeachment inquiry procedure the House is using to drive to news cycle.

19. OMG! Maybe my mean emails that I send to Miss Lindsey each and every day are working! Must keep up the mean emails! 😂😂😂

20. Troublemaker10 says:

Establishment Republicans still think we are impressed with show votes. Show me the money.

21. Heika says:

Hannity and his honest FBI. Hmmm… you mean like this chap? This is looking very interesting

22. sunnydaze says:

Is this the FIRST time Hannity has EVER let a guest speak w/ interrupting? I think so.

Pretty clear he wanted to help Graham to get his message out- unlike every other guest he’s ever had on.

Who knew Sean Hannity was capable of shutting up for a whole minute at a time? I sure didn’t.

23. Skidroe says:

For once I agree with Susan Rice “Graham is a piece of sh*t”.

24. Heika says:

Bottom line on this smarmy little piece of lightweight pestilence. Don’t forget what Graham is hiding.

25. gda53 says:

“Because the procedure for a single senator to bring a resolution vote to the Senate Chamber requires unanimous consent, the resolution can also be blocked by a single senator.”

When I suggested the Senate should take this course earlier today I had no idea that any one Senator could potentially shut it down.

That essentially means that Pelosi is more powerful than McConnell. She can apparently make up any rule and do anything she wants, because no member of the House minority has any power to stop her laying waste to the Constitution.

Meanwhile, the Majority in the Senate has no recourse to invent their own rules of how to deal with spurious impeachment attempts from the House?

Can McConnell not make up his own damn rules and put this to a vote in the Senate, just as Pelosi can do the same in the House?

I guess the forefathers didn’t think of all eventualities after all.

• cboldt says:

One objector cannot shut down debate. The senate can stay on one subject, and that subject could be the faux impeachment investigation, as long as the leader chooses to stay on that subject.
      The procedural nuke is motion to table. This is not debatable, and a simple majority of senators can make the subject disappear.

26. Newhere says:

Credit to Tucker Carlson for hosting Rand Paul yesterday to call out Lindsey. Carlson also noted Graham won’t come on his show, which speaks volumes. I’m surprised Tucker is still on air.

27. Little Berkeley Conservative says:

Oh just imagine how delicious it would be if miss Lindsey’s Twitter nom de plume is Catty Woman? He can team up with the ambiguously gay duo of Carlos Danger and Pierre Delecto!

Go get em, tiger!

meow, I’ll send a letter!

28. k4jjj says:

Wow ! Senators Grassley and Johnson have “fired off a letter to the FBI.” That will have them shaking in their boots. The military is going to have to be used against this attempted overthrow of the elected President. The President should order a rifle company of U.S. Marines to storm FBI headquarters and seize any and all documents demanded. Let’s see the FBI fight the Marines.

Anyone here think this plethora of lawless traitors in these government agencies is going to comply and go along quietly?

29. History Teaches says:

Hannity is all hat, pretending to have cattle!

He is not even in the same intellectual league of a Levin, Carlson, Dobbs. Nor is he as shrewd, well rounded or savvy as Limbaugh. He tries to take the persona of a populist, but his bravado comes across more as ego than as communicator.

He fixates on headlines, dramatically overhypes, and repeats himself as nauseam. When he does have more enlightened guests he talks over them and keeps bringing them back to his initial premise., which usually has been exhausted in the early part of the conversation.

I don’t deny that at times he provides a necessary stimulus for certain stories, but day in, day out it’s hard to give him credibility.

• King Arthur says:

He’s not a populist. He just plays one on TV. I hearken back to the show after election night 2012 yet again, where Hannity espoused the need for open borders and the Gangs Immigration bill. I KID YOU NOT. He’s just pandering to President Trump and sticking his finger in the wind while some of us were chilling at Pat Buchanan rallies since 1990’s.

• meow4me2 says:

I remember that well. Suddenly Hannity was pumping for a comprehensive solution to basically give us open borders, after previously demanding no amnesty. It was a stark turnabout. I always suspected he was told, “push this or you’re off the air.” I’ve seen many Fox hosts suddenly start espousing the most antithetical ideas, on a dime. And they say they’re never told what to broadcast. My arse.

30. Hannity is just not that bright. His value as entertainment is poor and information content is practically nil. Basically the viewing version of Chinese made junk food. On the other hand Lindsey has potential. The twitter campaign “where is Lindsey” seems to have got his attention. As a public service can treepers put together a top ten list of ways that those not living in his state or using twitter can participate in the fun?

31. ZurichMike says:

Congress? BURN IT TO THE GROUND.

• Ha! My comment posted and I found myself here at your ZM.

I have to say, I fully agree with you Sir! 😉

• Burn it to the ground, then salt it three feet high to inhibit its reanimation.

This is yuge. YUGE I tell ya!

• 🍺Gunny66 says:

Mike,
      Completely agree. The President is exposing them all. Burn it down. Burn it all down.

Our number one mission is to elect our President so he can finish the job.

Number two:
      Understand that the two parties virtually do not exist. They come to DC. They get money from everywhere to do the Globalists bidding. They hire their wives, children, and relatives for lucrative jobs and money. Virtually all of them are millionaires.

Congress now is nothing more than a Shakespearian play. All actors fulling their roles.
      “You do this and I’ll say that.” …..”You vote this way this time….etc”

Number three: Throw all the bums out. Call DC. Burn up every line of communication letting them know we are onto them

Finally: Hannity is an idiot. He knows exactly what is going on but talks over people, does that tick tock crap….so we can…..”Tune in Tomorrow”

Now he once again is “outed”…….Back stabbing jerk…

Well…….Bye…

• meow4me2 says:

Lindsey’s but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Apologies to Shakespeare. But it sure is apt for the entirety of Congress and media.

• suejeanne1 says:

“Trump is now exposing all of them AT ONCE to be the corrupt, self-serving poseurs they have been: McConnell, Graham, et al. Remember: McConnell waited a long, long time before getting on with judicial appointments, Graham had a single moment: “I’m an angry fop, hear me cry like a newborn kitten” during the Brett Kavanaugh hearing. They are the Senate school marms who are the counterpart to to the House “tough guys” who did nothing: Trey “Can’t Find a Thing Wrong that Hillary did in Benghazi” Gowdy, and the prissy, sneering Paul Ryan.

Congress?”

THROW THE BUMS OUT – KEEP THE BUILDING!

(and the beautiful statuary)

32. We are witnessing the full 40,000 feet 4K high definition exposure of the pure evil that is the swamp aka the “federal government” in some circles, yet most of us are freaking the blank out!

This dog won’t hunt, no matter how this turns out & our VSG President will still be in office come 2021.

With a vengeance and much more… um… shall we say, “flexibility”?

Yes, let’s say FLEXIBILITY.

P. S. I don’t have any blank’ing poms poms, and this ain’t cheerleading. It’s a call to action for true Trump supporters that are paying FULL attention! L 😀 L

33. Skidroe says:

Trump sure has a way of exposing the swamp creatures. Many are and have been showing their true colors. I guest they must be exposed before you can run them out of DC. ( or jail them). Drain the swamp!

34. distracted2 says:

Talk is cheap. I, for one, am not letting up on the pressure until he actually does something. And letter writing won’t cut it, Mr. Graham.

35. Fools Gold says:

What I heard:
    Lindsey “Trust my uniparty plan
    ,Hanity,: tick tick, Russian
    Lindsey, we’ll fix it “if”, Barr is the fixer.

President Trump: We’ll see what happens. I still have quite a few aces in the hole! I’d do it all over again.

Me: MAGA, Trump 2020 and never give up and never give in. It’s now or never!

36. Tl Howard says:

Sidney Powell on Lou Dobbs today. Every time I’ve heard her she has either explicitly or implicitly conveyed her belief Barr is out for justice. https://video.foxbusiness.com/v/6096885594001/#sp=show-clips

• ZurichMike says:

From your keyboard to God’s eyes.
      I am truly discouraged at this point. Three years of shuffling papers in Washington — and the Swamp survives.

• Kaco says:

I can only hope what Powell is saying is true, but they are dragging it out to no end. If things happened in a quicker fashion, the Dems wouldn’t have gotten this far.

Hey, my husband is going to be in Switzerland and Italy next month for business. Around Thun, though. I don’t think he’ll have a lot of time for site seeing, though.

37. mr.piddles says:

Ahhh… The Investigative Brilliance of A Strongly Worded Letter… perfect!

Reminds me of… The Bravery Of Being Out Of Range.

38. Laurie Walker says:

Every now and then I think back to the video of the McCain funeral when Huma walked over to Lindsey and gave him a very close hug with one arm around his neck. Gen. Kelly and Mattis were watching, and while Mattis was interrupted by others, Kelly kept staring at Lindsey. So, Lindsey was looking in any other direction, trying to avoid his gaze, but when he finally looked in his direction, Kelly pretended to scratch his nose while pointing his thumb in Mattis’ direction. Lindsey looked over to where his thumb was pointing and looked terrified and immediately felt and grabbed his pockets. I would love to know the meaning of this exchange.

39. We are a lot closer than anyone can imagine. And if you have to ask, you haven’t been paying attention.

40. iwasthere says:

All roads lead to McConnell. Just saying. Oh. and BTW this is what draining the swamp looks like. The swap strikes back!

Go after the G of 8 my President, yeah I know it’s not the easy. KTF My President. We got you 100%

41. sundance says:

42. Magabear says:

Hannity’s Pierre Dilecto monologue was even worse than his Lindsey play along. I really don’t think Hannity is very bright, though I think he means well.

But as to what will happen to the Republican party as a whole if the Senate doesn’t put a stop to the Schiff/Pelosi impeachment charade, it will lead to an entire wipe out of the party at the local level as well as the federal level. The state and local chairmen know this and that’s where the heat will come upon these Senators not to F this up.

43. Genie says:

I’m hoping a Rope-a-Dope strategy is in play, but it seems more like float like a butterfly, swing a purse like a queen.

44. Frank says:

All I can say is that I hope the voters in South Carolina are smarter than the voters in Canada. I guess we’ll find out next year.

45. nattyrem420 says:

The banking cartels are in charge here and they will have their political puppets quail This populous uprising. This time it’s different and it’s global!

46. Mr. Morris says:

It is stunning how many Democrats and Republicans have their fingers in the Ukraine pie. Nancy Pelosi and Adam Schiff receive campaign cash from a Ukrainian arms dealer. Hillary, Nellie Ohr, Alexandra Chalupa and others receive info on Donald Trump and his campaign associates from Ukrainians. Hunter Biden, and John Kerry’s stepson get millions of dollars from Burisma, a Ukrainian energy company. Mitt (Pierre Dellecto) Romney’s campaign expert Cofer Black sits on the board of Burisma. Amy Klobachar, John McCain and Lindsey Graham go to Ukraine in Dec. 2016, meet with Ukraine President Petro Poroshenko, and promise to send him more U.S. Taxpayer monies. McCain and Graham get award medals from Poroshenko. Obama appoints VP Biden as the point person on Ukraine. Biden gets Poroshenko to fire a Ukrainian Prosecutor looking into corruption as a condition of more money.
    So why doesn’t Lindsey Graham want to hold hearings?

47. Alison Wilson says:

I am but one drop in a bucket of fellow dissenters. But if I can be the one drop that overflows, then that I have the power of many. E Pluribus Unum.
    This is what I have chosen to do: I live in a relatively small town in NH that has a weekly newspaper that covers a couple of towns. About once a month I write a letter to the editor carefully written so as not to appear angry or partisan. But to get a point across. I know that many of you live in areas with a daily newspaper and never have a hope of something being published. But you must try.
    I also watch all the fundraising requests that I am now getting for people running for office. Those that come from people like Lindsey Graham get a reply that says something like this: “I am sorry, but Lindsey Graham is a traitor. You will not be getting any money from me.”
    My hope is that these people who have gone to the leadership to use their heavyweight name will realize that they are becoming a legend only in their own minds.

48. Paula S Daly says:

It’s no one’s fault but our own. We keep electing the same people thinking they will do a better job next time. It’s not Hannity’s fault, it’s ours. We didn’t vote for Lindsey last time, but we have open primaries which allows several to run against him, and that’s what happend, it fractures the conservatives and Lindsey keeps his seat. Besides he has at least 25 million in his war chest. 2020 we’re not having a primary, so Lindsey wins again. Many of us through the years have protested his local offices over many issues… doesn’t matter. When you have 70 percent at least not paying attention or love Marxism, this is what we get. We decides 15 years ago, to concentrate local and state. Very difficult to unseat a sitting US Senator.

• Judith says:

Forget war chests. Hellary greatly outspent the Trump campaign (something like 6:1). The American people can fix this simply by resolving to vote every single incumbent OUT.

Just get the word out. DO IT.

Resolve to ignore all those shrill commercials and the slick, sleight-of-hand maneuverings of UNIPARTY hacks, who continuously screw the American people and their MAGA president behind *closed* doors.

They had their chance but it’s just too late to come to MAGA. Not a SINGLE one of them voted to permit our President to appoint his own cabinet, and look where we are today.

It is time to return the favor.

Let them throw their millions out the window. Get em ALL out! All incumbents must go! That oughtta send a clear message.

Only Republicans who are *not* of the swamp will reset the travesty that is happening here.

Our Constitutional Republic is circling the drain. Only a brand spanking NEW RepubliCON party, but without the CON part, can MAGA/KAG.

Imagine what ‘we the people’ could accomplish if CONgress were to actually FEEL the will of the voters. Up close and personal.

• I feel your pain. We, in Arizona, were held hostage for many years by these same techniques. The World would question our sanity, as John McCain was re-elected, year after year, for 31 freakin’ years. But McCain’s name-recognition and immense war chest simply were too big of obstacles for any competitors to successfully take him on.

I’ll use the power of positive thinking, in wishing that a Glioblastoma Multiforme are in South Carolina and Lindsey Graham’s future. It seems to be the only way out of these hostage situations.

49. Teaforall says:

After last night I am BOYCOTTING HANNITY.
    Graham is a weasel, whatever benefits him. Romney is one of those business men that remind me of a snake. anything for money. I am sticking with Lou Dobbs and Trish Reagan