Sunday Talks: Mick Mulvaney -vs- Chris Wallace

White House chief-of-staff Mick Mulvaney appears on Fox News Sunday with swamp gatekeeper Chris Wallace.   As customary Wallace uses the Share Blue talking points, one example:  Notice how Wallace says “a statement from a senior justice department official”, then puts up an “anonymous” quote. Official statements from the DOJ are not anonymous.

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Donald Trump, Election 2020, Impeachment, media bias, OMB Mick Mulvaney, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Ukraine, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

87 Responses to Sunday Talks: Mick Mulvaney -vs- Chris Wallace

1. bsdetector4u says:

Forgive me, but every time I listen to Chris Wallace I get a mental picture of your Mickey Mouse picture you sometimes put up at the end of a blog post.

• Peoria Jones says:

Widdle Kwissy is a Squid Pro Ho. And I see his ignorant lefty trolls have already infested the YuckTube comments. Probably just one paid sock puppet with busy fingers.

• JC says:

Hehe, PJ.

I have the utmost respect and admiration for Chief of Staff/Director of the Office of Management and Budget Mick Mulvaney, and I believe he is a huge asset in the President’s administration. Wanted to hear him interviewed but didn’t want to hear the interviewer; I simply fast-forwarded through the whiny parts of Wallace’s snarky, marble-mouth drivel. Worked like a charm.

• You can’t reason with the Press Corp or the media. “Cantaloupes” Mulvaney should know better…..he doth talk too much.

• Peoria Jones says:

He should know better? Than what? He “doth talk too much”?

Mulvaney thinks light years ahead of these idiot leftist presstitutes. It’s their own fault if they can’t figure it out. The rest of us who’ve been paying attention have no trouble with understanding him.

There’s a reason this administration keeps sending out their best to battle with the enemedia. The MCM look like abject creeps.

2. Scott Lyddon says:

You can see it in Wallace’s tone, he wants to nail Mulvaney in the worst way. Totally unprofessional, though not surprising. .

• Peoria Jones says:

I’m pretty sure Chrissy wants to nailed BY Mulvaney. He does have that look in his eyes.

• This is not an interview to watch if you have HBP. I gave up 3 minutes in. The Press is absolutely out of control lying, gaslighting, badgering, belittling and trying to hide the truth at all costs.

• PBR says:

Stasi tactics to ask the question 21 times. They did this to Volker. When Volker heard the leaks, he returned to DC (from his honeymoon) and received and reviewd his transcript and then gave a conference to clear up the lies that Schiff et al gave to the press.

• Dax Jaket says:

The Criminal Left now using Ransom-Note tactics to change Mulvaney’s words

Mulvaney made the amateur mistake of losing control of the questioners and allowed himself to be bombarded and then tried to answer multiple questions at once in little snips which are now knowingly being strung together to create a false statement like words cut out by a criminal to make a ransom note.—The people Wallace is in league with.

3. bessie2003 says:

Amazing patience by Mick Mulvaney.

Every time Mulvaney begins to make points Wallace spouts his “we’re running out of time” phrase to cut Mulvaney off and change the subject.

• GB Bari says:

Correct!

So now you can watch Comrade Wallace and decode his reactions to understand when the guest has successfully deflected Wallace’s narrative and scored a point – Wallace cuts them off and changes the subject.

As far as I saw, Mulvaney easily won that interview – on verifiable substance at the minimum. He maybe lost one point by saying that he probably wasn’t clear enough for the Kindergarten Press Korps, but he won every other round. IMHO.

4. magacombover says:

What a D-bag! Apologies for being crude, but every time I see or hear Chris Wallace I want to scream. Mick Mulvaney has the patience of Job.

5. ristvan says:

In Thursday’s presser, Mulvaney should have stayed with the Doral announcement, and on Ukraine simply said: we released the transcript, both Zelenskyy and his foreign minister said there was no pressure and no quid pro quo. Presser is over.’ He got out of his lane, and that cannot be fixed with Chris Wallace on Sunday. Stephanie Grisham should have known that.

• jus wundrin says:

I watched the whole presser, and didnt see a problem with the entire context. But he put so much out there that any newsie could grab a soundbite, which they did, and make team Trump look guilty.

Mulvaney should have known better than to race with the vipers.

• meow4me2 says:

Yep, gotta keep answers short and to the point, don’t go trying to answer something by pulling in tangential information. Only answer what is relevant to the question. “Did we hold up aid to Ukraine until they started an investigation of the Bidens?” No. Move on.

The fatal flaw was wading into “Did the President ever speak to me about corruption in the Ukraine and the 2016 election?” Didn’t need to go there.

6. snailmailtrucker says:

If I were POTUS Trump….

I would Immediately STOP all access to any of my Cabinet to any and all FAKE NEWS outlets ….. Starting with The White House Press Cell-Pool !

7. dayallaxeded says:

They keep replaying bs from a press briefing, not the statements made to Ukraine, nor do they address the facts on the ground. Fake news, Faux included, remains utterly divorced from objective reality.

8. Grandma Covfefe says:

i flunked this class…I didn’t make it to one minute. Just looking at Wallace made me too ill to continue. I’ll wait for the Treepers’ “Cliff Notes” here.

• Peoria Jones says:

Same thing as every Sunday. The Puker is lucky enough to be honored with some fabulous guest from the Trump Administration.

Then instead of being a gracious host, Soy Boy attacks, harangues, and interrupts them nonstop. He puts words in their mouth.

Mick Mulvaney was clear and concise, but it will never be enough for someone who twists words and is deaf. Mick had the patience of Job, but it will not be appreciated by the little snapping yapper and his fellow turds.

• RJ says:

Exactly, this site gives us most of what we need to begin our hunt for the truths of the matters we are considering. I used to really wait for and enjoy the Sunday morning news shows.

Now I don’t even think about them except in disgust. Wallace thinks he is a smart man. He is not, nor does he ever present any thoughts or ideas that even come close to being original. Maybe he sleeps with Hillary on the side…he is that shallow!

• ezpz2 says:

Ditto, Grandma Covfefe.

• PBR says:

I must enjoy pain because I watched the whole dastardly interview.

9. Julia Hernstedt says:

Chris Wallace should work for CNN

10. Jederman says:

Whenever I hear any of them throwing out the “a statement from a senior justice department official” bs, my first thought (response) is, what senior justice department official?

Put it back on them. Take the offense or be controlled by their contrived, gotcha talking points. Disrupt their scheme.

Of course they don’t know who the official is, so now they’re on the defensive and you control the narrative.

11. Gary Lacey says:

I simply can’t watch the absurd Wallace!

12. mr. deacon says:

I just heard Chris Wallace, also known as Vinz Clortho the Keymaster of Gozer, say without a doubt or hesitation that the words “Democrat” and “Corruption” are synonymous and interchangeable. Wallace even showed a clip of Mulvaney talking about investigating corruption and Wallace fires back with; “There you go, you just said Trump was investigating the Democrats.”

• JC says:

Good catch, mr. deacon. …And woot! for the “Vinz Clortho the Keymaster of Gozer” reference. 😂

• TwoLaine says:

I caught that too.

• Seadoc66 says:

Mr. Wallace, the reason D.J. Trump is investigating the Demoncrats, corruption, and all things in and around the 2016 elections is: 1). He is the Chief Law Enforcement Officer of the United States of America and such an investigation is one of his sworn duties, 2). The reason he has his own personal attorney/investigator involved is because the various agencies/departments of the federal government charged with such investigations have clearly demonstrated they cannot be trusted to accomplish said tasks to a professional standard and the President was one of the potential victims. Suggest you check the words of Senator Graham and Congressman Nunes that date on another FOX News show. In short, Nancy and Adam are doing nothing more than trying to cover their own behinds and those of 100’s of their comrades.

13. Freepetta says:

Poor wittle Chrissy spoke to a well connected Republican in the Senate? Was it Mittens Romney?

14. phieudawg says:

Wallace cant help interrupting to push his own Narrative, while dismissing the guests answer.
    He seems to think if he keeps repeating his own belief often enough it will become the truth.
    Fox should be ashamed of this process.

15. phieudawg says:

Fox should be ashamed of this process.

16. Bigly says:

Hey Chris , you blowfish, it looked lousy to you…to me, Doral looked presidential.

Mick said on Thursday it was by fAr the best decision based on teams going to several locations.

Today’s response was weak. He seemed hammered by Chris. You can’t look hammered and expect to do good by what needs to get done.

Bring Rudy back on. We need hammers, nails, mick , love him, but he got to understand these people are at war – push them back to their heels…be Rudy or trumps speech writer, he’s a pistol!

17. TwoLaine says:

OMG, you didn’t bring the soldiers straight home?! But you said…

18. Rusty says:

I thought it was a good interview…..tough question and good answers…..it needs to be repeated over and over that corruption in 2016 needs to be investigated

19. PBR says:

“Look away from the server, just look at quid pro quo”= Wallace

20. donny2837 says:

Poor Chrissy. He went on for 5 minutes, maybe more, showing vid clips of Mick’s presser, Mick let him go on, Mick played defense, luring him in. Then Mick dropped the hammer. It’s about facts. Read the phone call transcript. YOU are doing what everyone in media’s doing, going straight from ‘I would like a favor’ to ‘the Bidens’. That’s NOT FACTUAL..

Mick said it to his face: told him that is what Chris keeps saying. Then Mick says: ‘GO READ THE TRANSCRIPT’. Chrissy puts his chin on his chest and says: ‘Let’s turn to Syria’.

21. TwoLaine says:

Why pray tell would I quit, Chrissy?

You get it wrong every week, and you’re still here. Do you turn in your resignation every week?

22. Zimbalistjunior says:

At this stage I fail to see the point of having a standard old school interview with the media whereby you are put on the defensive from disingenuous questions and try to finagle your way out while remaining civil.
    All interviews should be conducted in the manner of Stephen miller or the president. (Although I prefer the cold anger of Pompeo over miller attitude wise)
    Just come prepared with the endless lies the media has perpetrated and bring them up one by one. Put the Wallaces on the defensive. And say the obvious: this is yet another example of your lying and misleading the people. Go f yourself.

23. Mr. Morris says:

How closely is Chris Wallace connected to the Democrats who still plot to overthrow our President and nullify the results of the 2016 election? It seems to me Chris Wallace is supporting the Democrat’s illegal power grab.
    P.S. I like his wife’s soup recipes.

• California Joe says:

Wallace is member of the same gang as all the rest of the news media.

• Mr.Morris says:

Yes I agree with you California Joe. Since Chris Wallace and other members of the News Media cabal participated in disseminating false and defamatory information shouldn’t they be investigated. In my opinion a free press is different from a propaganda press. Once the press has crossed that rubicon they are no longer a protected entity.

• littleanniefannie says:

He’s so far up their 🐎 that he thinks his 💩 doesn’t stink. Wrong!

24. jackphatz says:

There is no earthly reason for any cabinet member to go on any of these “Sunday Shows”.

Trump’s cabinet members should have their top staff handle any questions from the media then have the answers released either via Twitter ( and all other like mediums) and to the specific news agency directly.

25. CoffeeBreak says:

I’m at 5:37 and I’m wishing for a ninja star to the face. I’mma finish the segment but, crikey, Chris sucks.

26. Troublemaker10 says:

I wish Fox would get rid of Chris Wallace. His ego is 10 times bigger than his brain …and his anti Trump bias is disgusting. He has never been a very good journalist.

27. frank field says:

Repulsive Wallace. He represents Murdoch well.

Trump for Rushmore

28. Linda says:

What a PITA Wallace is!!!

29. Somebody in the administration needs to call out this left wing d****ebag as a left wing d****ebag. It’s past time to stop olaying nice with Ms. Chrissy, and put that d****ebag in his place. What as absolute hack. Should be working at CNN.

That interview was so bad that I’ll have to write to Paul D****ebag Ryan and give him a piece of my mind.

30. can we talk? says:

I just watched Chris’s interview with Pete Buttigieg and its amazing how accommodating Chris was to the good Mayor as opposed to how he treats Trump and his people.

31. Bob Parker says:

Mick Mulvaney & Stephen Miller form an incredible 1-2 powerhouse for PT. They have full command of the issues, they REJECT any/all Media constructs at revising the reality of what the Administration has been saying, they are 100% professional in their approach & debate, & I find that they are both very convincing in their presentations.

Miller & Mulvaney remind me of the Yankees M&M boys (Mickey Mantle & Roger Maris) during their prime seasons.

And they are both MEN amongst all of the BOYS that infiltrate the Media.

Great job MIck!!

32. Outside of financial policy Mick and Stephen Miller I trust the most.

Bolton Again mentioned in the transcript Ukraine story. So knew his staffer knew of the “scandal” didnt say anything until leaving.