House Leadership React to the End of “Nation Building” as a Business Model…

“Nation Building” is a very lucrative enterprise in/around Washington DC.   Here’s what happens when that business opportunity is removed from the UniParty financial portfolio:

This entry was posted in Big Stupid Government, Cold Anger, Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Election 2020, Impeachment, Legislation, media bias, Nancy Pelosi, Notorious Liars, Occupy Type Moonbats, President Trump, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

242 Responses to House Leadership React to the End of “Nation Building” as a Business Model…

1. Too bad there was no video….that I know of.

• lemontree says:

I bet Nancy and Co. are probably wondering if there is a video, after he posted the pics.

• She certainly looks disrespectful standing over the President while shaking her finger. Honestly, she must think she outranks the office of the President. Remember when she had a bill signing ceremony like a sitting President? This woman is delusional…and dangerous.

• Bluto says:

I am always amused when she equates herself to a branch of government. She is the speaker of one half of a branch of government that has many members. None of them are the whole legislative branch. However, the entire power of the Executive Branch is vested in the President. He actually is an entire branch of government.

• Tim says:

Its called something like “moving dictatorship”. Whichever branch of govt democrats control .. Supreme Court. Presidency or Parliaments That is the branch that supposedly dominates all others.. This is partly why democrats went insane over Trumps appointments to the Supreme Court and why the “Prsidential” signing ceremony and why Pelosi went overseas acting like she controlled foreign policy. Optics and Propaganda.

• Rynn69 says:

Louisiana Steve: My thoughts exactly! Extremely disrespectful of her to inappropriately point at the President. What the Democrats and TDS sufferers in the media, Hollywood, and DC don’t understand is that very lack of respect to the President is just chiseling another hole in the wall of their destruction. They are VILE.

2. wmingpt says:

There is no meltdown never was. Trump won their RIGGED 2016 election fair and square by the American Voters they totally dismiss. They have done nothing but trash this man from the day he won the potus election. They are still fuming and so embarrassed by the election they RIGGED and still lost. Over 3 years and what 200 million wasted taxpayer dollars for their embarrassing loss and still have nothing.

3. That Senate Snake … Jack Reid … does NOT look happy.

4. Bigly says:

I can’t be happier that Trump is driving them crazy. That’s why we put him there. Meanwhile – trump is indeed pulling troops out handing the entire mess over to Assad, Putin and Turkey.

I don’t see a down side.

• Bigly says:

This guy summer Turkey up for me last week.

• OSP says:

Worth a watch

• The gentleman in the video (agreed, definitely worth a watch), makes a very good point about our endless ME interventionism. He observes that the uniparty has, for decades, identified that we have an immigration problem at the border. Everyone wants to solve it. That is, until PDJT says, ok … let’s solve the problem. We have the $$ and the votes, lets reform and build the wall. Uniparty reaction: you can’t do that!!

The situation in Syria is similar from a problem/solution perspective. For decades there has been widespread agreement that we need to be energy independent so we can stop getting involved in ME conflict. When did that supposedly start? I think it was in the late 70s. Decades go by. Why aren’t we energy independent? Why are we still involved in endless military adventures? PDJT is elected and suddenly we are energy independent and he’s removing us from ME conflict. What is the reaction? You can’t do that!!

Clearly the uniparty needs the conflict. They profit from it. They use it to divide and control us. PDJT is exposing the hypocrisy, their decades of lies and the way they’ve sold us out. The uniparty fears, desperately, that they’ve lost control. And that is why they’re shrieking, cheating and lying so blatantly. They are the dangerous animal that’s been backed into the corner.

• like…thinking the same thing; this is why he was elected.

• barnabusduke says:

You seem pretty serious about this! But I agree! 😉

• Bluto says:

You can say that again.

• Amy2 says:

PDT implements solutions. Washington is only focused on promising them.

5. 2013gti says:

Hey look everybody!!! It’s Droopy, Loopy, and Poopy.

You decide which is which.

6. Gort says:

Nancy looks like she needs a stiff belt — another stiff belt.

7. WeThePeople2016 says:

Yet, FOX (Faux) News sends out an alert with all of the Democrat talking points that Orange Man Bad. I then turned on C-Span to see McCarthy and McCaul speaking about the meeting, and it was nothing of what Pelosi and Shumer said to the media. FOX didn’t bother to report on the GOP rebuttal at all.

8. Cathead says:

Pelosi’ face says it all. Pray for our Predident as he is surrounded by vipers getting more desperate everyday

• Lester Smith says:

Nasty Nancy, congress the senate and her favorite doll Chucky are aholes . Let’s have a temper tantrum. Bad orange man bad for business. What the hell nation building has enriched so many lives. It isn’t like the men and woman that get killed or wounded were forced to join they new the score when they volunteered. Their service and sacrifice have made it possible for so many to live a full and rich live.

9. chojun says:

Note –

Voted:
    To condemn Trump’s Syria strategy

Did not Vote:
    To declare war on Syria or Turkey.

• Katherine McCoun says:

How the House voted…who voted yes and who voted No

if your GOP Representative is Not standing with President Trump – call their office and get active on their social media. If they think their constituents are watching they do begin to pay attention!!! We are just a handful away from the primary season beginning!

• decisiontime16 says:

Thanks, Katherine, for posting the vote tally. Very helpful.

• sDee says:

Absolutely.

This votes shows true colors. Mine not only failed to stand with Trump, he chose to stand with Pelosi, Schumer and the K-Street swamp scum.

He will hear from me in the morning.

• The Boss says:

You can email right now and demand a reply.
          Be sure to save a copy of the email you send.

• barnabusduke says:

I just sent one to Jody Hice, who voted “Present”. I didn’t ask for a reply though. Here is my message. “I am HIGHLY disappointed and ashamed that you do not decisively stand with our President’s decision on this topic. You chose, in my opinion, a cowardly way to have it both ways. I will remember this forth going. I hope that we might see that this is just a stumble and not a continual occurrence. God Bless America!”

• whoseyore says:

Mine (Susan Brooks) is on her way out, but it didn’t stop me from giving her a piece of my mind!!! I let her know that we are on to their shenanigans in D.C. and that they are all deep state globalists and this president the people are no longer going to let them play their little games.
        I am so thankful for the internet and alternative news and blogs. We would never had known about what all they were up to. I walked around blind for years. So glad my eyes are open to what has been going on for many decades. Now we just have to get the eyes of the rest of the population open.

• Bogeyfree says:

Thanks, just hammered my RINO rep via email.

• 30-yr Veteran says:

My email to Richard Hudson, NC(R):
        I am extremely disappointed in your decision to vote “yea” on today’s House resolution on Opposing the decision to end certain United States efforts to prevent Turkish military operations against Syrian Kurdish forces in Northeast Syria. President Trump has been clear on his National security strategy of avoiding nation building while pressing forward with our effort to defeat terrorism–which has been accomplished in regards to the ISIS situation in Syria. By withdrawing U.S. forces (<50 Soldiers) from northern Syria the POTUS has developed a situation to end U.S. involvement while forcing Turkey (and other NATO allies) along with Syria and Russia to take ownship of the situation. The new found Kurdish alliance with Syria will have a greater impact on the possibility of forming an autonomous Kurdish state in the future than any unilateral alliance with the U.S. As my representative, I request a written response as to the position you took on this matter.

• Bogeyfree says:

Trump should tweet…..

I’m not into nation building but if nation building is your real game then have the guts to do it the proper way and declare war war on Syria or Turkey or whoever you want to go destroy and occupy.

But I’m not sending our men and women to fight and die for something that IS NOT vital to our national security.

If ISIS springs up I will crush ISIS but I won’t send our young men and women into harms way so you all can pound your chests acting as if our National Security is at stake when in reality it is your pocketbooks that dwindle when you don’t have wars to leverage.

Why don’t you try to be honest with the American people for once!

• Vince says:

Compare that Syria vote to the vote to rescind President Trump’s declaration of emergency at the border to get funding for the border wall. A lot of them will have voted to protect the Kurds, but not protect the Americans. Make ads and flood their districts.

10. Cathead says:

President!!!

11. Pa Hermit says:

San Fran Nan has become a real Charmin! Steny and Chuckie are the side wipes! I sure hope America does some decent House cleaning this next election, but I’m not holding my breath!

12. TwoLaine says:

The room looks better already!

Lou Dobbs is very po’d tonight. Even at Steve Scalise, who danced all around what they did today. He should be mad. So am I.

And Linda Graham. Making threats. What an idiot a-h01e.

• Bogeyfree says:

I’m telling you all MAGA supporters should create a go fund me site so we can raise funds to drive messaging into SC and KY so we can vote out Graham and McConnell.

It is time to send a message. Either get on the Trump train 24/7 or prepare to get voted out of Congress.

13. calbear84 says:

Pelosi and Schumer walk out and the collective IQ of the room goes up 20 points!

14. Tom says:

why not just chop off our boys legs (when their flesh is more tender and easier to de-bone) and grind them up for chinese pet food, without going to the trouble and expense of making them into soldiers to spread ‘democracy’?

oh, right, the PROFIT MARGIN AND PEE-GONE PENSIONS! SORRY FOR ASKING SUCH A STUPID QUESTION!

15. So far as I am aware, Donald Trump is the only US President since “Ike” Eisenhower to actually use the term that “Ike” himself originally coined in conversation.

There ought to be a lesson in that . . .

16. Shop says:

Then there’s Ms. Lindsey, McCains office wife.

How many of these GOP senators will vote to convict if Nancy gets the vote to impeach?

17. Sue says:

Sundance is correct, as always. I agree with President Trump! It’s not our fight.
    The Middle East has been in an uproar for eons. (The Bible gives a great account of all the battles, in the OLD Testament)!

18. tonyE says:

So, both Schumie and Nancy walked out? Who else?

Have they no decorum whatsoever? They behave way worse than the meetings at our Homeowner’s Association.

I’ll tell you one thing I’m sure of, Trump will NEVER cut a check for Schumie again.

19. Kerry Gimbel says:

Yeah I don’t think Trump will be playing golf with Graham for awhile. Graham saw McCains ghost and reacted

• whoseyore says:

This hurts his pocket book. As long as you don’t mess with his pocket book he will play along with you. Notice that I said “PLAY”. He is not sincere. Never has been, he is playing a game.

20. jx says:

Look at Pelosi standing and jabbing her finger at the President. Unbounded conceit.

21. cavalierlady says:

Nancy Pelosi looks like the Wicked Witch of the West pointing her crooked finger at Dorothy and her little dog too

• Ray Runge says:

One of those witches was crushed by a flying house and a joyous dance scene erupted.

I am saving up for the day ANY wicked witch or warlock is waylaid and I will personally recreate the dance scene with squirrels and birds.

• MD says:

Trump should have stood up like Glinda the good witch a said “Oh rubbish, you have no power here!”

• madeline says:

If you watch Pelosi’s face when Schemer is speaking at the mic she has a look of satisfaction– as if– Yess we got him again, now I will get my votes for impeachment. Scary Stuff.

22. cavalierlady says:

• thehawkeyehoneypot says:

She appears to be getting all her flying monkeys lined up for the big one. You would think the republicans have lost all nerve. That is until they get a chance to go against president trump. Swamp scum the whole lot of them.

23. Kerry Gimbel says:

And I have to agree with another commenter. Piglosi had decided to walk out before she even got there. I’m sure she had a huddle with the other commies and made that decision

24. Interesting how the Dems are suddenly all for war..wonder what Veterans for Peace will do. When Obama was Prez instead of being for peace they were out supporting Obama Care.

25. hokkoda says:

I expected Democrats to do something insane like condemn Trump but not the countries at war.

But the Republicans? Man I couldn’t WAIT to tell my GOP Senator and Reps how disgraceful their “resolutions” are.

Don’t forget to call and write. Rumor has it that the Senate is also going to “condemn” Trump tomorrow. They need to hear from their voters, their very angry voters.

26. WES says:

Meanwhile over in London, Madame Tussaud’s wax figure of Nancy had a “meltdown”!

27. hokkoda says:

28. Jim in TN says:

Wouldn’t it be great if Trump started handing out financial disclosure forms before every meeting with Congress critters. Definitely have to include family and financial donors.

29. JoeMeek says:

This [Islamic] Nation Building is a Seven Trillion Dollar Bridge To Nowhere strewn with the lives and limbs of America’s own troops, whom the Endless Wars Cult view as nothing more than Lab Rats, with nothing accomplished even remotely worth the price..

30. hokkoda says:

31. Kerry Gimbel says:

If Pelosi face was green she sure would have looked like the witch from the west.

32. arze says:

Assad Must Go
    Gadaffi Must Go
    Poroshenko Must Go

Brought to you by same corrupt fifth column of War Criminal “Globalist” Regime Change b a s t a r d s that keep pushing: Trump Must Go.

It’s hard to run a “scandal free” presidency, Mr. Obama, when you’re an enemy of the people and of the brave soldiers of this country — who fought and died and were maimed because of you.

Obama must go — to jail.

-30-

33. The photos are priceless. Like they just found out the dog pooped in the punchbowl.

34. JoeMeek says:

There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights.
    – Smedley D. Butler, retired United States Marine Corps Major General and two-time Medal of Honor recipient

35. WES says:

Yes, the swamp is really mad because President Trump just poked another hole in their loot bag!

36. Patience says:

Oh gawd…. I hope there is a video. An audio recording would be good enough.

37. Dances with Wolverines says:

Does Congress mean to covey to the American People that our homeland will be left vulnerable to attack because the President pulled 29 military personnel from harms way to protect them from being sacrificed to our enemies in a conflict not approved by them, the Congress? No wonder their approval rating is zero.

• Raptors2020 says:

Some of us are old enough to remember Reagan’s biggest mistake: putting U.S. Marines into the middle of the Lebanese civil war in 1983 as “peacekeepers”, despite substantial
      American opposition, including from the Secretary of Defense Caspar Weinberger.

An enormous Iranian truck bomb killed 241 Marines. This “victory” greatly increased the power and prestige of Iran’s surrogate Hezbollah, which continues to this day.

Reagan pledged to stay in Lebanon, then of course withdrew the remaining Marines (in early 1984). He then launched an enormous and erratic bombardment of Lebanon from the battleship New Jersey; an act of primal fury.

The Congressmen who want our troops to stay of course want them employed as human sacrifices to justify on-going interventions and expenditures.

38. Bogeyfree says:

Call their bluff, tell them all they have to do is declare war on Syria or Turkey take your pick. Wars start with a Congressional vote so step up or shut up.

39. TeaForAll says:

1000 DAYS
    President took the gloves off today, and he hit back at all of theme
    12 Democrat candidates
    Lindsy Graham
    Jonathan Karl
    Nancy Pelosi

The American had enough of DC politics in 2016. We went to the polls and elected President Trump. Candidate Trump was the change we have been waiting for. PROMISES MADE PROMISES KEPT. We are taking back our country. President Trump has made America Great Again and he Will Keep America Great
    I cannot wait to vote again for the GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER IN MY LIFE TIME

40. GSparrow says:

The Democrats AND the Republicans voted 354 to 60 against P Trump’s withdrawal for Syria.

It is not good news for a President facing impeachment to rile his own flaky party members. The Turks did not want to invade Syria with even a small U.S.military presence, but when you hand any dictator a wide opening, they will often take advantage of it as Erdogan has been itching to do for some time. P Trump’s and Tucker Carlson’s military withdrawal policy had good intentions but when you do it in the craziest and meanest part of the world, it usually doesn’t end well.

The Turk/Kurd/Free Syrian peace talks and negotiations should’ve been implemented long before the withdrawal not after civilians were being killed. It’s a Dem/Uniparty propagandist’s dream. I suspect Erdogan and Russia knew this withdrawal–invasion set up would further divide America and damage Trump’s reputation in the corrupt Uniparty while impeachment is ongoing. The Dem House Leaders and Uniparty hacks also took the divisive bait and are further dividing the nation. The dictators of the world are learning how to take full advantage of the volatile state of the US.internal internecine political war and further pit Americans against Americans.

• WES says:

GSparrow: Have you noticed that twice before when President Trump tried to get out of the Middle East, Congress quickly upped the impeachment pressure forcing President Trump to back down.

However this time Congress may have jumped the gun, timing wise, by upping the impeachment pressure before President Trump had made any moves in the Middle East.

Since Congress had already upped the impeachment pressure, President Trump probably felt that he now had nothing to lose, so he moved quickly on Syria.

Congress’s poor timing probably created the required opportunity to move.

• Linda says:

Disappointed to see Ratcliff’s Are on that list!

• whoseyore says:

This is all being worked out behind the scenes. There is no way that Syria and Russia wouldn’t have retaliated when Turkey attacked on Syrian soil. Once we got our guys out, the attack happened. How do we know for sure who was killed/harmed in that attack? The news uses fake footage from Kentucky and claim it to be Syria. We are thousands of miles away, but I think that there is a plan behind all of this. Remember the MOAB? Remember North Korea? Our president has this. Besides that, he has done NOTHING to be impeached for and we are not blind. If they impeach, it is the final nail in their coffin. The American people don’t play the D.C. game. We know right from wrong and truth from lies and dark from light and evil from good. We can see what is going on and it is making more and more people disgusted with these elected officials, every stinkin’ one of ’em!

41. Zorro says:

We need to draft the socialist snowflakes for duty in Syria tomorrow. Does that need a vote?

Let our existing troops guard the USA.

42. LBS says:

Just a reminder… the Kurds are a far-left, revolutionary Communist Islamic organization that is trying to tear off a piece of a country for itself…

eff em’!

43. CNN_sucks says:

Pelosi looks like she lost her denture.

44. Zy says:

Anyone remember the Democrats and Cindy Sheehan?

45. So on His 1000th day in office, Nancy and her Nancy-boys give Trump an in-kind contribution towards reelection by disrespecting the man and the office.

obtw ..10/16/19 – Rasmussen

46. Somebody's Gramma says:

Nancy, in my mind, has reached the same level as Hillary. Nancy=Hillary. That’s pretty bad. I didn’t think anyone could be as bad or as unpopular as Hillary, but today, Nancy reached that level.

47. CNN_sucks says:

PDJT is collaring all these pigs to vote for the war they wanted. Congress has the power to declare war. Go ahead, pigs. Vote.

48. donny2837 says:

Tucker at FOX news has Tulsi Gabbard coming up on his show. Ask the question: Why?

• Aintree says:

Tulsi Gabbard’s been one of the most vicious and accusatory attackers of P Trump on Carlson’s show, She seems to have thoroughly bewitched and beguiled her warbling love bird admirer Tucker who is usually wise and discerning toward his guests.

• GB Bari says:

Because Tucker has to obey his bosses at FNC just like everyone else.

Lower your blood pressure and increase your I.Q.
      Stop watching the Fake News

• LBS says:

because it would be an interesting interview seeing as she just nailed her fellow Dems during the debates? IMO of course YVMV

49. alliwantissometruth says:

The end of nation building is going to rile up more than just the politicians

War / Nation Building is the mover and shaker that all schemes derive from…

A country’s wealth and resources are pillaged, including American taxpayer money sent in relief

The drug trade, human trafficking, the supply of invaders for the “refugee” racket to saturate Western civilization, etc.

From the top echelon of globalist elites and politicians, to the bottom rung of political bureaucrats, everybody gets in on the action. Everybody that is except the people, who’s lives and lands are divvied up in a grotesque board game of greed and lust of power

The President will need us all behind him, as things will ramp up