October 10th – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #994

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Stephanie Grisham Twitter @StephGrisham45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

857 Responses to October 10th – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #994

1. MicD says:

They are Back !
    RSBN Rally Live:

2. Linda K. says:

Israel offers to help the Kurds!

• Pale rider says:

I am hoping this is a strategic move by president Trump with Turkey. Turkey is not a good place I would go as far to say evil.

3. dawg says:

“The boss and his staff do not know about our discussions.” – Rod Rosenstein, in email to Bob Mueller, 5/13/17

Not to open a can of worms, but wouldnt that pretty much exonerate Jeff Sessions from any sort of involvement in the attempted coup/frame-up?

Some have suggested that he was in on it from the start and Ive never believed that. I think he was naive, inept, weak, made a bad decision, etc… but not a “black hat”.

• Leaving says:

I personally believe Bannon when he said that Jeff was just in way over his head.

• thedoc00 says:

Not a single bit. As AG he had an oversight obligation to ensure all actions were legal and conformed to proper procedures. He was recused from decision making but not OVERSIGHT. He failed either as coward or because he agreed with all of Rosenstein’s activities.

• dawg says:

So….are you saying Rosenstein was lying to Mueller and Sessions DID know about their “discussions”?

Because if you dont think he was lying, I dont see how you could disregard this email.

“Not a single bit” ???? This email proves that Rosenstein and Mueller were plotting behind Sessions’ back. This shows that Sessions was not aware of the plans being put into motion by the seditionists. Im sorry but it takes some serious knot-making of one’s brain to try to suggest that this does not exonerate Jeff Sessions even “a single bit”.

• thedoc00 says:

Who knows what Sessions knew or did not know? Or, was this was a one-off conversation?? The point is Sessions was either a coward for not taking action per his oversight duties as AG, which were never removed by the recusal, or he was part of it and was just kept in the dark about key aspects of the coup for security reasons. Sessions deserves zero sympathy or consideration.

His oversight role, as AG, never ended and he chose not to fulfill his duty.

• dawg says:

Evidently Rosenstein knew what Sessions did not know.

He knew that Sessions didnt know that he was talking to Mueller.

This suggest that Sessions wasnt in on the plotting for the SC, insurance policy, etc.. and so therefore he was not a black hat.

Thats all Im saying.

It doesnt mean he wasnt a big coward for not stepping in when he should have.

Im not suggesting anything that complex here.

4. sunnyflower5 says:

• alligatriot says:

As reported by a trustworthy representative of the media who has no agenda whatsoever except to pass along the absolute facts. You know. Like Fox’s polls.

• Kintbury says:

He obviously didn’t ever serve under Obama. This is as phony as it gets.

• Robert Smith says:

Let’s not pretend this is like leaving S.Vietnam or the Hmong.

• JG3 says:

1000 Soros paid ANTIFA???

• You wear the uniform; you shut the —- up or resign.

• thedoc00 says:

Granted the soldier is out of line but I do feel sorry for the combat troops who did fight along side the Kurds. It is unfortunate that there are so very few people who actually under the “military Culture” and the difference between Tactical, Operational and Strategic considerations.

Soldiers (enlisted to higher ranking officers) in theatre are primarily focused on the operational and tactic levels, required to execute a strategy. The soldiers in theatre, are first loyal (by training and habit) to the people who fight with them for purposes of mission execution and survival. It is to be expected there are allot of soldiers who are not happy with any decision to leave the Kurds. While public comments are out of line, the sentiments expressed are both understandable and natural.

At the Strategic Level (set by the President in the case of the US), the goal of the Kurdish Leadership is to carve a homeland out of 4 existing sovereign nations; Iraq, Iran, Syria and Turkey. These very same sovereign nations have been battling the Kurds for years as well as using Kurds in the other nations to battle each other before stabbing them in the back again. To aid the Kurds with ground troops, money and weapons places the US in the middle of a continuous war against all 4 nations, to form another Islamic nation that has been going on for a long time. In essence, Kurdish Operational and Tactical thought is to use US Soldiers, money and weapons to achieve their strategic goal.

US Politicians are in it for the pay-out from the lobbyists on both sides.

By the way, the Iranian warning to Turkey involved not messing with Iraq nor straying too far south into Syria, otherwise “good hunting”.

5. Reserved55 says:

6. Maggie Menzies says:

This is a tip for all of those Treepers who are unable to read tweets in the comments these days –

I usually use Chrome and DuckDuck to click on CTH and nowadays I cannot read the tweets.
    So, I opened up Safari (which normally I don’t like) and now use it exclusively to read CTH and ‘voila’ I can read the tweets no problem. I am sure that there are easier ways of solving this problem but, so far, this has worked for me.

Mind you, if I want to make a comment I have to go back to my usual Chrome/Duck arrangement
    ‘cos the word thingy – good luck!

• Harry says:

Just use Vivaldi browser and you will have no problem. You can count on expertise of this treeper on this matter.
      I can write a long page why it is better but that may sound biased. It is better to experience it by yourself.

• LULU says:

I may be the only one in the world who loves Safari. It was not love at first sight, but when given a Mac one copes. I have never looked back. As near being trouble free as there is…

• You aren’t alone in that opinion, LULU. The new upgraded/redesigned Safari that came with the iPadOS which recently premiered is stable, blazing fast, and flexible. It displays either mobile or desktop versions of sites, and the tracking/privacy capability is highly variable by choice. I may never open my old laptop again.

I think most users fail to realize that to get the most personalized and satisfactory experience out of your browser, no matter which one you choose, you must learn to configure it to work the way you want it to. This applies to search engines as well.

The defaults that come with program and app installations can’t satisfy everyone. You have to learn the tips, Preferences, the menus and all the shortcuts to get the most out of any piece of software. You have to read the Help and Support files embedded in the programs, It’s the damned instruction manual, the one nobody reads until they get stuck.

• Ken Lawson says:

If by “DuckDuck” you are referring to DuckDuckGo.com, I don’t understand what you’re saying. DuckDuckGo is a search engine, not a browser. Is there something else referred to as “DuckDuck” that you mean?

As for Chrome, it’s Google so I would not be surprised with any problems you could run into on conservative sites. Brave is a browser that is more user-friendly. It was created by the top guy from Firefox after he got fired for supporting marriage between a man and a woman.

• Flabbergasted says:

Or Microsoft Edge for the same issue.

• Flabbergasted says:

Or Microsoft Edge for the same issue.

• snarkybeach says:

Brave works pretty good as well.

• maggie0987 says:

Many, many thanks for all of these suggestions – I will have to wait until I get together with my kids at Christmas before I attempt any of them!!

• Kids are certainly a useful resource, but there’s probably a local Users Group right in your area chock full of cheerful nerds who would love to help empower you. Power users like to teach. They often meet at Public Libraries, town government buildings or Senior Centers.

7. doubledark1981 says:

this show aired last night and I would hope someone from the WH watched it and has disseminated it. I also hope the USA businesses wanting to do or already are doing business in RED CHYNAA along with the “WHO CARES” sport leagues will watch the video. Mark Levin did a great show and should be watched by all who wish for FREEDOM, LIBERTY, and Peace for all.

8. H. Hawke says:

9. sunnyflower5 says:

10. linda4298 says:

https://www.waynedupree.com/fox-news-impeachment-poll/ POLITICS
    Opinion: How Fox News Rigged Their ‘Fake Impeachment’ Poll
    Well, I don’t know about you, but I knew a “fake” Fox News impeachment poll was due to hit soon.

Written by Missy Crane · 15 hours ago

9.9k
    VIEWS

SHARE TWEET TWEET

I could feel it coming….

The Dems desperately needed an “impeachment boost” and a CNN or MSNBC poll wouldn’t have the same “impact” as a Fox News poll would.

Fox came through for their Dem friends when they needed it most.

Fox News has gone to the “dark side.” I know it’s hard for some people to grasp and accept, because for decades Fox News was our “friend.” But those days are long gone.

When Ailes and Murdoch left, they took the conservative spin with them.

The good ol’ days are over.

Now, we have Murdoch’s uber liberal kids running the show, and things are changing at Fox News – some stuff has changed quickly, other stuff is making a slower turn, but the bottom line is that Fox is not an ally, and the sooner we all accept that and move on, the better.

So, that’s the bad news…

11. burnett044 says:

I would like to echo what one treeper said up above about the interviews at the rally by RSB…very informative of how Minn folk really feel….un-filter thru MSM…worth a look…

12. H. Hawke says:

13. H. Hawke says:

• Mr. Morris says:

Mayor Jacob Frey wants Minneapolis, Mn. streets to look like the feces and urine explosions in San Franscisco. That is the only logical conclusion you can draw since he deliberately removed porta-potties from the Staples Venue.

• Dave Radetsky says:

I think he removed them to make it difficult for Trump supporters and he probably hopes many people will leave and not attend the rally because of it. I left Minneapolis decades ago and haven’t visited there in about 8 years, but I grew up there and the community really took pride in a beautiful city and when I was last there it appeared to still be the case. I would be surprised if that has changed. But the politicians there are radical leftists. It is one of the most left-wing places in the country. (Remember, it’s the only state that Reagan didn’t win in reelection. And a congressional district in Minneapolis elected Ilhan Omar.) I’m sure the politicians there are right in line with the Democrats in Washington.

• Judith says:

Deplorables may just have to turn the mayor’s place into their porta-potty.

14. H. Hawke says:

15. sunnyflower5 says:

16. youme says:

The people of California voted ( Prop 47 ) to lower the penalties on crimes like this:

• youme says:

They are even passing more laws to put more felons on the street

• LULU says:

NO. The majority Dems, who seriously outnumber our 5 million or so Republicans, do this stuff…

• Joemama says:

Your vote means nothing in CA. The cultural marxist demoncrats changed the rules to give themselves 30 days after the election to 1. Harvest votes from illegal aliens 2. Cull out the votes of Republican voters and/or 3. Fabricate the needed votes to pass anything the demoncrats want.

CA is the equivalent of a s–thole 3rd world country now.

Seriously, can we request the UN to come in and monitor the CA election coming up? The voting fraud is unbelievable.

Not a single person I know didn’t vote to repeal the gas tax in the last election & yet that citizen ballot initiative failed. The people voted to make English the official language of CA, but a cultural marxist judge threw that out.

Lesson learned: the pitchforks needed to come out at that point. That was the beginning of the end of CA.

17. LULU says:

American Thinker’s scoop on Trump getting Port of Long Beach out of Chicom hands getting noticed

Those big positive Trump stories end up on the cutting room floor. If they ever make them that far… This is big.

18. Reserved55 says:

Alexandra Chalupa.

Rudy has the letter.

From this podcast.

More in this thread.

• Your Tour Guide says:

Another mention of yet another person in Atlanta’s
      own evil empire (KIng and Spalding). Contained in
      above threadreaderapp.

That makes Chris Wray, Sam Nunn , and Sally Yates
      among the distinguished alumni. And Nunn was in
      the meeting to help keep swamp wars going. Armed
      Services Committee, anyone?

19. linda4298 says:

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2019/10/10/mitt-romney-rules-out-2020-run-says-trump-re-election-likely/Sen. Mitt Romney (R-UT) confirmed Thursday that he will not mount a primary challenge to President Donald Trump, stating that the president will be the Republican presidential nominee and likely win re-election in 2020. And the snake added : Asked whether he has made up his mind whether to support the House Democrats impeachment inquiry against the president, Romney replied, “No.”

“I would have to look at the evidence as it’s presented,” he said.

“I’ll keep an open mind until and unless there is some kind of decision reached by the House,” he added. “It’s a purposeful effort on my part to stay unbiased and to see the evidence as it’s brought forward.”

20. youme says:

We have an amoral globalist elite that cares zero about country or social justice. NBA, Nike, Apple, McKinsey, etc.

21. harry says:

Waiting for SD’s analysis on Giuliani associate arrested media talking point. Was it naive for Giuliani not thinking through such possible hit back before launching all out attack? Or there is already a calculation or remedy behind it. In the meantime, MSM using it for bad impression on existing ukraine saga.

• MDNA I says:

Lindsey Graham sure is a boring gossip. I may need to read that again & may need to listen to the recordings, but it’s like the transcript. He’s saying what he would say in public

22. Reserved55 says:

23. Reserved55 says:

24. BREAKING: President Trump just announced at the chopper presser,

“We just completed a negotiation with China … I think it’s going REALLY WELL, I will say, I think it’s going REALLY WELL [sic]. … It’s going VERY WELL.”

SPECULATION: POTUS announces a China-Deal agreement in principal, BUT cannot proceed with it until Congress – and Canada – approve USMCA that Demo☭rats have been blocking. to end China’s back-doors through Mexico and Canada that allow continued cheating.

In the meantime, China will be implementing legal reforms per the agreement, and he will

• Execute the current plan for additional tariffs on China.

• Raise the tariffs 5% per month to recover a portion of the Intellectual Property Theft
    … and keep our Farmers and Small Businesses whole in the meantime.

25. Reserved55 says:

26. POTUS presser today:
    Before leaving the White House for a rally in Minneapolis, President Trump tells reporters that he doesn’t know the two associates of his personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, that were arrested and indicted on campaign finance violations.

• Kind of cool thing; I was in DC last week on a vacation with my (liberal) sisters (don’t talk politics). We were at the Washington Monument hoping to get in (nope, too late) and the Presidential helicopter flew right by us…on the way out of the WH. It was really close, we could read Presidential helicopter on the side. A young guy in front of me raised his arm and made the Trump fist, and so did I.

Other cool thing; at the Reagon airport when I was waiting for my plane, at the gate across from me, an Honor Flight arrived. There were a lot of people there to greet the WWII veterans, playing music, flags etc. That was very moving.

• Somebody says:

Ruh roh, they had dinner at the WH with POTUS and Don Jr. last year. There are a couple of pictures of them with POTUS and one with POTUS and VPOTUS. Those appear to be boiler plate pictures from some even where VIP’s or $$ donors get to have a picture taken with the candidate.

However, those are out there so the dems and the media will be making hay soon. Maybe POTUS wants them chasing that squirrel. Then he can say, I said I don’t know them NOT that I never met them????

27. sunnyflower5 says:

Buffalo Wild Wings playing stupid games

28. Midnight Rambler says:

I have a question. If the Attorney General is shown evidence of a crime and refuses to act, is that in and of itself a crime? Just curious, I’ve been thinking lately that with Sessions and Barr to sit on this are they not now complicit as well?

29. Mortimer says:

Interesting take I read about the two guys arrested last night who are connected to Rudy:

1. Turns out that they were both subpoened and scheduled to appear before a House committee next week. Massive documents were to be turned over to the Dems within days.

2. Dems are desperate to find out what Rudy and Barr have discovered.

3. The indictments mean they will NOT be appearing or turning over anything.

4. Top SDNY US Attorney Berman is Rudys old law partner.

30. It never ends – another Amnesty!:

Republican legislators are working with Democrats to pass an amnesty for roughly one million illegal migrant farm laborers, according to a top Democrat staffer.

FTA

The agriculture bill is just one of several migration bills being pushed quietly by Democrats.

In June, Democrats passed their “DREAM” act bill to amnesty the population of approximately three million youths and adults who were brought into the country by their migrant parents.

Democrats are using the same cheap-labor-for-voters strategy to pass a law offering fast track green cards to Indian college graduates who use H-1B visas to take jobs from American graduates. The House’s green card giveaway bill, guided by Shahoulian, passed the House with 140 GOP votes in July amid silence from the media establishment.

GOP Sen. Mike Lee is trying to push a matching bill through the Senate amid silence from GOP Senators and conditional opposition from Democrat Sen. Dick Durbin.

Since 1990, the promise of green cards in exchange for college graduate labor has helped bring roughly four million Indians into the United States. The Indian immigrants have a high income, naturally align with the pro-diversity Democrat Party, and are now becoming a political factor, especially in Texas. For example, Texas’s 22nd district was once the GOP power base for former House Majority Leader Rep. Tom Delay. It is now a “majority-minority” district in which Indian and Chinese immigrants may help elect the son of an Indian immigrant to Congress in November 2020.

So far, no GOP senator has announced opposition to Lee’s S.368 green card giveaway bill. The bill is backed by Facebook, Microsoft, Amazon, WalMart, and other business groups that want to expand their business in India.

31. H. Hawke says:

• Reserved55 says:

I saw a cell video earlier from a Trump supporter waiting in line to one of four porta potties.

So true, I would say.

• Ma McGriz says:

This action is almost certainly illegal.

Of course, that doesn’t help those affected tonight, but the fact remains, this fool has probably opened himself and the city up to a lawsuit and possible charges.

We can always hope.

• Lanna says:

That slimeball Neil Bush, G.W.’s brother and of Silverado S&L scandal infamy, had or has a company selling Ignite program to schools. Some Katrina relief money went to purchase it for schools.

He’s one of those fortunate sons like Hunter Biden, has led a charmed life despite many misdeeds. At least the Silverado scandal kept him out of politics.

32. sunnyflower5 says:

Who runs or connected to Pearson Publishing?

• Somebody says:

It’s been a long time, but I seem to remember there was a Jeb Bush or Bush family connection to common core. Yes, they supported it, but I seem to remember Jeb made $$ off of it. I’m sorry I don’t have links, it’s been years they may have all been scrubbed.

• Reserved55 says:

You jogged my memory, and I remember your scenario too.

• Lanna says:

33. Carrie says:

Credit card company gave Hunter Biden money while his Dad was supporting legislation backed by the Credit Card companies…

34. Reserved55 says:

Mad Max.

35. sunnydaze says:

Rally just started. Immigrant said the Pledge and now a Vet is singing Nat’l. Anthem.

36. islandpalmtrees says:

WOULD SOMEONE TRANSLATE THIS VIDEO? AND ATTACH

WILL LIBERAL MEDIA REPORT THIS? — VIDEO and PHOTOS — Ukrainian Parliamentarian Andriy Derkach Reveals Burisma Holdings Paid JOE BIDEN $900,000 for Lobbying
    by Jim Hoft October 10, 2019

37. islandpalmtrees says:

Will Biden turn states evidence against Obama and Hillary?

38. islandpalmtrees says:

WAYNE ALLYN ROOT: The Real Ukraine Scandal Leads to the Clinton Foundation
    Avatar by Assistant Editor October 10, 2019

I believe Trump’s phone call to Ukraine’s president set off alarm bells. Trump is digging in places no one has ever dared dig before. He could expose the extortion and bribery racket of leading Democrats. That’s why the Deep State decided to come after Trump. He’s messing with their livelihood. He’s upsetting their apple cart. If he’s allowed to investigate, the jig is up.

• screwauger says:

As our host has been pointing out since 2015, there are Trillions of dollars at stake (in Trumps Win/agenda). It has always been about the money and something tells me, had they given him some slack, perhaps ha might have looked away. But they didn’t. Now for the punch back…

39. youme says:

• Can’t understand why she’s a democrat.

• Robert Smith says:

I think they want you to go away. You’ll just be helping them.

• gda53 says:

Wow, Tulsi. Just give it up girl. Were you even IN those debates?

Gotta admit she’s THE most attractive Dem in the race (the ONLY attractive Dem, mind you).

But your storyline has been written, Tulsi. Take a hint.

• bofh says:

Zell? Zell Miller, is that you in drag? Because that’s probably the last time that I heard a Democrat politician actually make sense and seem credibly concerned about the actions of “corporate media” and the DNC.

Oh, wait. Zell died a year and a half ago.

OTOH, it’d be more impressive if she actually had any chance at all in the primary – sadly her boycott will have no effect at all, and it seems like she’s already burned some DNC bridges, so nothing much left to lose.

40. sunnyflower5 says:

• Reserved55 says:

• Reserved55 says:

There’s an awful lot of the IC loyal to the Democrats. And there are a bunch of congressmen with their dirty hands involved in Ukraine corruption, Joe probably being the biggest.

41. I say this without the least bit of saracasm whatsoever. I’m wondering if we should worry about Hunter Biden’s safety? He’s very vulnerable to a believable early demise with his drug issues.

42. Reserved55 says:

A classic.

43. Reserved55 says:

• bofh says:

How do you “bar reporters from interviewing people in line…”? Is that like the grade-school “no talking in line” sort of thing?

44. islandpalmtrees says:

Obama Approved!

Today the Biden Campaign tossed Barack Obama under the bus — blaming Obama for approving Hunter Biden’s position.

Via Gregg Jarrett—

Kate Bedingfield, Deputy Campaign Director and Communications Director of the Biden 2020 Campaign, revealed that Hunter Biden’s position on the board of Burisma was approved by the White House in 2014.