October 9th – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #993

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Stephanie Grisham Twitter @StephGrisham45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

713 Responses to October 9th – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #993

1. burnett044 says:

After seeing the ole Zippo pulled out of the pocket…time and time again, yet no one ever strikes it…
    …well perhaps it needs another flint or is out of fuel…???

• lotbusyexec says:

“I believe in the sun, even when it does not shine.
      I believe in love even when it is not felt.
      I believe in God even when he is silent.”

Call me “crazy” BUT I ALSO believe in Sundance’s Zippo and that justice WILL be served!
      As Bing Crosby sang so long ago, you better Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate The Positive…

• burnett044 says:

Saddly but it is not up to Sundance to strike that zippo….he fer sure has given enuff reasons to strike it …
        buy saying it needs another flint….I mean we need someone with the power to do it to make it happen….exposure is a great start..but we need follow thru of trials perp wlks conviction..jail time…that is the fuel to make it burn.

• YvonneMarie says:

It will be lit.
          It has to.
          Otherwise our Republic is gone forever.
          It is kind of difficult to win a war like this with no help from the Catholic Pope.
          But we do have the Rosary.
          If you aren’t Catholic, I bet God hears all our prayers & loves us much.
          God helped us elect Trump.
          He will help us defeat Satan’s friends.
          Trump does have the power to make it happen.
          Thank God for it.

• mazziflol says:

How long does one wait to spark that flint before the realization hits that its already too late?

• Deb says:

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him we humbly pray. And do thou, o Prince of the Heavenly Hosts, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan, and all he evil spirits who prowl about the world looking for souls.

St. Maximillian Kolbe, pray for us.

Our Lady of Good Help, pray for us.

St. Padre Pio, pray for us.

• Robert Smith says:

Here’s an interesting thought – can you imagine if an ex-president would actually say corruption needs to be cleaned up? No…I guess they’re in on the game. Or, fear the consequences.

• Somebody says:

The only ex POTUS that might possibly say that would be Carter and what would that be worth? The other 3 living POTUS’s? Not a chance in hell

• 100% YOOPER says:

From a June interview: “Former President Jimmy Carter said President Donald Trump is an illegitimate president who lost the 2016 election but became president because of Russia.”…

• Bendix says:

That’s what I don’t get at all, about Carter.
        He’s not a stupid man.
        His flaws as a president did not stem from lack of intellect.
        He also has a finely honed sense of morality.
        How does he not see this?
        Why doesn’t he say anything? What does he have to lose?
        He calls himself a born again Christian. President Trump is doing more to protect the rights of Christians to practice their religion as they see fit, than any ex-president has since Christians started coming under attack.
        The evangelicals see that, and support him.
        Where is Jimmy?

• Katherine McCoun says:

If you don’t see the fire is already lighted then you must not be paying attention

• burnett044 says:

Katherine..I am sure I pay just as much attention as you my dear….

• Bendix says:

I want to see perps walking, but if it is premature, they will only get the scapegoats.
          I believe there will be designated scapegoats, who will be compensated beyond what they can hope to have right now.
          People with not all that much to lose.
          I know if I were corrupt, sick, and powerful, and stood to do real time, and also see all my familial connections brought down, I’d be finding some expendables to agree to take the fall. For a price.
          That’s the way the Mafia dons did things.

• olddog35 says:

I see that the Zippo is lit. What we need is a guiding hand…..

2. sunnyflower5 says:

3. Reserved55 says:

On F&F Miss Lindsey just called President Trump *Obama*.

• sunnyflower5 says:

I believe he was saying “I told President Trump what I told President Obama”.
      Brian Kilmeade called Rand Paul “General”.
      Brian did not read President Trump’s tweets on the subject— just part of one…

• sunnyflower5 says:

Brian definitely failed to read the President tweets:
        The United States has spent EIGHT TRILLION DOLLARS fighting and policing in the Middle East. Thousands of our Great Soldiers have died or been badly wounded. Millions of people have died on the other side. GOING INTO THE MIDDLE EAST IS THE WORST DECISION EVER MADE IN THE HISTORY OF OUR COUNTRY! We went to war under a false & now disproven premise, WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION. There were NONE! Now we are slowly & carefully bringing our great soldiers & military home. Our focus is on the BIG PICTURE! THE USA IS GREATER THAN EVER BEFORE!

4. burnett044 says:

fyi..
    German Synagogue Shooting on Yom Kippur Grenade thrown at Jewish cemetery

5. TheLastDemocrat says:

New topic:
    Yesterday on NPR Fresh Air, I heard this interview with the “whistleblower” from Cambridge Analytica – Christopher Wylie. He has a book out.

It was very interesting in two ways. The first is it is bothersome, if true, to hear how CA, supposedly under Bannon’s direction, was going beyond target-marketing to forming actual local community social groups, as the involved, targeted and recruited and guided, unwittingly had no idea that they were being intentionally formed rather than their social media evolving organically, and this carrying on into Real World – in-person meet-ups organized by CA.

To me, this is a bizarre form of campaigning. If you are a group and want to foster local political groups or issue groups, OK. But if this manipulation is your strategy for getting elected, it is over the line.

The second is this: the guy has some vague but out-of-touch concepts. He obliquely refers to “extreme” groups, and “extremist” ideas of these groups, but does not say what these are, and Gross, the interviewer, does not inquire very well. He also throws around the term “alt-right” a lot.

He then shares anecdotes about people with racist views.

The interview goes along pretty well at first, then takes a hard turn at some point. At that point, it becomes clear that, while the people manipulated by CA may include ome with “extreme views,” this guy Wylie is a total SJW and has extreme views.

Wylie note various “nationalist” views he disapproves of, and ascribes unusual, unacceptable “cult” reverence for leading figures. People with “tendencies” toward “paranoia” and “believing conspiracy theories.”

What all of this shows, I believe, is that on the Left, they see a lot of boogeymen. A LOT. Like, a group of us Americans at a Veterans Day event must make them wet their pants. And I consider my self a (D), in the older sense, and I know and live amongst a lot of (R) who I know are not ready to join the KKK. But this guy, and I believe many like him, have this monolithic view of those who oppose their political ideas.

It also shows that they are projecting. Remember, once Obama was elected, all of the videos of school kids being led in song, etc.? Genuine cult stuff. Children of the Corn. Weird.

So, if you can spend the 30 minutes or whatever, I think it is enlightening to get a glimpse into the world view of a lot of Progs. Being led into this guy’s world view across the interview helps you see how a lot of those on the Left, a modest but active group, are quite bizarre in thinking, and are permitting themselves to justify unhinge, uncivil behavior.

I wish I was there to follow up with questions on “nationalist,” and “conspiracy theories.” When we do know that there have been active efforts to have, functionally, an Open Border – a patently dumb idea. We know Obama led Fast and Furious. IRS has officially admitted targeting Tea Party 501c3 applicant groups by such methods as searching for the term “Tea Party” in an applicant group’s name.

On top of ll of that, I think the “logic” of CA for targeting people has a lot of loose logic, some weak science. It is kind of circular in logic, at places, or fails to state obvious assumptions. partly because I do not believe that CA created sentiments in people, but merely rode on sentiments already there. In about 1980, I lightly rear-ended some illegal immigrants in their work truck. I was all apologetic. They hopped out, looked at their rear bumper, and without English were eager to indicate everything was OK, no problems – they did not want to have a run-in with police. This shows that we have been working to have a class of people who are outside the law, in various ways. If a guy was harmed in the accident, they likely would not want to go seek medical care. It is not good to have a two-class society and this is just one example why.

We know there is an open border, and we know this is patently not good. All other countries watch their border. Defining this as “extreme,” or “paranoid,” or “racist,” is very off-track. All of this sentiment was “out there” in 1980. Bannon did not create this. Maybe he took un-organized sentiment and turned it into political power. Just as Elizabeth Warren takes a million people with student loan debt, all separate and dealing with an individual level problem, and turns them into an organized political force. This is just politics. Can we claim that all of the people with student loan debt are “marginalized” “alt-lefters” with a weakness for “totalitarianism?” It is just bizarre to hear this.

I may read the book to explore this more. Take a listen if interested.

• TheLastDemocrat says:

OK, so I hear the interview yesterday. Then ,this morn, I go look it up. And I see the guy’s picture. Explains a lot. He sounded smart and reasonable as I noted, and then took the hard turn, and revealed himself as total SJW, true believer, with the nose ring and dyed hair to virtue signal to everyone. I did not even hold it against him when early on he revealed he was from Canada.

• rashomon says:

“So, if you can spend the 30 minutes or whatever, I think it is enlightening to get a glimpse into the world view of a lot of Progs. ”

Unfortunately, TLD, I get the world view of Progs every time I turn on a TV, read the city newspapers or try to watch the latest movie. NPR is particularly aggressive. It takes much effort to avoid those shoveling their views down my throat. Gag me with a spoon!

BTW, you did a nice job of summarizing that program. The pompous a$$ pulled off a bait-and-switch job, which is expected from all the op/eds they present.

• eagle931 says:

Who is “CA”?

• Somebody says:

Cambridge Analytica

Very interesting TLD. If I get a chance later I may give it a listen. I agree with you analogy with regard to Warren and also agree the sentiments were out there already. Also concur with the projection with regard to Obama er um Dear Leader 😉

• bessie2003 says:

Keywords: “he has a book out” and “if true”.

Here’s hoping the deep dive that it appears the AG Barr and also Durham’s investigation are doing will include any part that Cambridge Analytica, or other online entities, played in the 2016 election cycle.

6. Publius2016 says:

Looks like Deep State Think Tank Black Ops is moving today…Walmart too obvious…

Sorry Middle East wars make zero sense…giving up weapons make even less sense! Don’t like 2nd Amendment, repeal it Deep State! Want Middle East War, Vote for it!

7. Reserved55 says:

• Nobodysfool says:

Hillary is admitting President Trump will not be removed from office as much as she and her party think they’ll get that done. She is indicating she may run against him so she admits he’s going to stay right where he is.

8. Ghost says:

Observations from a smaller limb.

IBD/TIPP Economic Optimism.
    Investor’s Business Daily/ TechnoMetrica Institute of Policy and Politics.
    A diffusion based index on surveyed consumers.
    Above 50 indicates optimism below 50 pessimism.

For those who wondered:
    Defining the diffusion base index.
    Diffusion Index (DI) = (Advances- Declines) + Previous (DI) value.

October Projected at 51.2 came in at 52.6. Record 37 consecutive months above 50.

Breakdown:
    A) Personal financial outlook: 60.6 , + 2.4% 🏆🏆🏆🏆
    B) Confidence in Federal economic policies: 53.6 +6.6% 👍👍👍
    C) Six month economic outlook: 43.5 , +1.25%

Anyone other than myself expecting the businesses press to report anything but the (C) 6 month outlook being below 50? As compared to (A) the personal outlook being at 60.6? This is incredibly high !!!! Then add in the 53.6 are confident in Federal, read PDJT’s economic policies, Outstanding !!!!

Seems we are weathering the full court recession press as individuals so far but they aren’t going to stop. This divergence shows the effectiveness of the much hated press many here feel. I continue to hope PDJT’s war against the fake news ends in their destruction.

Lets look at some historical comparisons:

Current.
    2019:
    October: 52.6
    September: 50.8
    August: 55.9

As the election of PDJT approached in 2016
    2016:
    October: 51.3
    September: 46.7
    August: 46.9

Same time in the other guy’s administration.
    2011:
    October: 40.3
    September: 39.9
    August: 35.8

Other than blaming Bush remember how rosy things were reported back then?
    Link:

Personal note:
    I want to thank those who stopped to look at my Antique gun sale. So far no luck but I am hopeful. Updated again.

😎

9. sunnyflower5 says:

10. Reserved55 says:

F&F morning rehearsal.

11. Darren says:

More background info on US involvement in Ukraine for those who watched the Glenn Beck timeline.

• okapisage says:

This video is from “The Duran,” a daily commentary on world affairs that I recently discovered and now look at every day. Interview format, where one asks questions and the other is given complete space to comment. Highly recommend it!

• Darren says:

I completely agree with you. Look forward to thier videos daily. Nice to see an outside north america view on things. I find it amazing that the European press has reported on critical events inside the US that the US media completely ignored…

12. Reserved55 says:

13. Darren says:

The Must Watch Glenn Beck timeline. Do yourself a favor and skip ahead 35 minutes into the video to avoid fluff. I don’t care what you think of this guy it’s worth a watch.

14. DesertRain says:

Sundance tweeted this link to very good chalkboard session on Ukraine involvement in 2016 election. In addition to the election-related info, another key takeaway is one which we hear too often – since 2014, billions in US aid has disappeared in Ukraine.

Tech companies are highly engaged in blocking video. Please do what you can to get the word out…

UKRAINE SCANDAL EXPLAINED: Chalkboard on DNC Collusion, Joe Biden, Soros, Trump & More

Biden’s Ukraine Scandal Explained

Ukraine Special Leads to the Worst Shadowban We’ve Ever Seen | The News & Why It Matters | Ep 387

15. youme says:

Gowdy outright failed us on Benghazi…

How about James Edward Rogan now a judge and adjunct law professor, author of Catching Our Flag: Behind the Scenes of a Presidential Impeachment and former Member of the United States House of Representatives from California

• Nigella says:

I don’t blame Gowdy so much as I blame Ryan

• butch cassidy says:

One thing that happened under Gowdy was we found out about the clinton server. And remember he was dealing with paul ryan. Just saying.

• freespeechfanatic says:

This doesn’t bother me. Trump often uses imperfect agents for certain specific purposes.

• Kitty-Kat says:

In a recent interview he said that he had seen and read classified documents that contained real evidence of prosecutable crimes. Maybe that caught someone’s attention.

• fernpel says:

Love Jim Rogan and would like to see him considered for the SC.

• Roger Duroid says:

Good, bring in the rooster and feed him false info to see how fast it shows up in the NYT.

• Bert Darrell says:

Youme: “Gowdy outright failed us on Benghazi…”? It depends on how you look at it.

At the time of the Benghazi hearings Sundance reported that the “Gang of Eight”, which included the Speaker of the House (then John Boehner) and the Senate Majority Leader (then Mitch the Turtle), but excluded the military, were informed about the shenanigans Obama and HRC were executing in Lybia and did not oppose Obama’s machinations and arms dealing there. Someday we’ll know why.

The inference then was that going easy on HRC at the hearings, and playing blind and deaf, would save the skins of the two highly-placed repugnicans who went along with President Zero, and that allowing the cat to jump out of the bag would have bad consequences for the repgnicans. Looking tough and playing stupid was Gowdys job; that doesn’t mean he’s really stupid.

16. youme says:

702 redux…FBI caught time and time again violating our constitutional rights

17. What is all the fuss lately about Glenn Beck and the Ukraine?
    He must be getting ready to take a face plant into a plate of Paska and a bowl of Borscht.

• FofBW says:

He (Beck) seems to have a knack for re-inventing himself.

• 2Alpha says:

Don’t have much faith in Beck. Everybody makes mistakes but when you stab someone in the back, that’s called betrayal… No forgiveness for weasels…

• I will never forget all of Beck’s anti-Trump comments and him shoving his face into a bowl of cheetos. Right now, he may be talking about all of the Ukraine corruption but he’s not doing it because he’s a fan of POTUS or MAGA. He’s just found something he can rail against for the time being. As soon as campaign season kicks off he will still be anti Trump.

18. sunnyflower5 says:

19. Sofa King says:

Breitbart story:
    Trey Gowdy (AKA Roosterhead) to join Trump legal team.

NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

20. A little off topic from current discussion but nontheless relevant (I think).

I was talking to an acquaintance of mine today morning. He is an “advisor” with IC.

I started off with – “Man! It is mind boggling the corruption I am seeing in our country. (Kind of I needled him. I knew he does not like President Trump). I grew up in so and so country and I thought that politicians back home are corrupt but today, from what I see is happening here, I feel like they are toddlers (My honest assessment). It is funny that democrats are blaming President Trump for what they are guilty of. I find it mind boggling that there are people who believe that candidate / President Trump colluded with Russia!”

His response was eye opening into how the supposedly IC folks are sucker for this narrative. He said that Trump is not innocent. I asked him how he is guilty? He “corrected” me that I did not say “guilty”, I said “not innocent”. So I asked him okay! How he is not innocent? He says that we in IC when we hear things like what he said and asked Russia for help to find those emails, we immediately raise a red flag.

Then there was lengthy back and forth for almost 30 minutes. Long story short – this is our IC, who cannot take a joke but go for fishing expedition and will conveniently ignore what is documented evidence. I would like to narrate my entire conversation but I would not bore, and waste precious time, of fellow treepers. But at the end of it, I just cannot walk away with the feeling that the indoctrination runs deep. The so called rank-and-file members are “trained” to benefit democrats narrative. Sorry for my generalization and I mean no offense to someone in IC who is thinking outside of their :training”

In summary – I don;t think I was able to budge him from his “opinion” since he is a “trained” IC guy and he has determined that President Trump colluded with Russia because of the “joke” he cannot differentiate from the actual corruption that is staring him in the face. What was even more disturbing was – He is of the opinion that Mueller report has a “there there” for and against President Trump. In fact he was not even ready to believe and accept that Mueller hired people who should not have been hired to investigate in the first place. Nor has he heard of Uranium One, George P, Mifsud, Alexander Downer, Alexandra Chalupa (or maybe because of his clearance, he was feigning ignorance, I don’t know). In fact he doesn’t believe that anybody is guilty that we, on the branches here know, and are aware of.

• FofBW says:

This is what 50 years of drip drip indoctrination does.

• Katherine McCoun says:

trained to benefit democratic narrative

trained into bias, bias built in

interesting and eye opening. makes sense

• Katherine,
        This is exactly what I told him that you are “trained” to be biased to benefit only one party. I mentioned media psy ops to him and he would refuse to believe it citing his “training” in intelligence and what they teach is psy ops. I asked him a simple question – if I am going to train you to think only in a certain way, will you ever know? His fallback was again that – I am “trained” to “identify” and I would know! Had to break that back and forth with my live career example to jump start his gray cells. Don’t know if it made a difference, but he did mention as I was leaving that interesting discussion.

• NJMAGA says:

No…he is a leftist first then an “advisor” for IC (which becomes irrelevant). He is believing what he wants to believe just like every other leftist.

• amjean says:

I find that every time I challenge a no nothing liberal with a response to their comment that they despise Trump – I ask “Why?” – They respond with some nonsense that he is a racist,
      a sexist or a crook. I again ask “Why do you say that?” They cannot respond with any facts.
      It is almost funny.

• Tess from Philly says:

I’m sorry to hear this, but I’m not surprised. Of course, the Dem viewpoint among people who work for the government runs deep – Democrats want to expand government and cede personal control of their lives to it while Republicans (in theory) want to limit government. It’s about self-preservation and keeping their jobs. More and bigger government for them equals more power, more jobs, more money.

• boogywstew says:

My high school had about 2,000 students. I’ve heard liberals discussing on NPR that a high school principal should know every single student. So, instead of 2,000 students, 500 would be better. So, instead of ONE principal, we now need FOUR principals. We now need FOUR assistant principals instead of ONE assistant principal. We now need FOUR school psychologists instead of ONE school psychologist. There will be FOUR needed instead of ONE in all department heads … education misc., maintenance, security, cafeteria, both men and women’s sports. When my father was a cop, the union wanted as many precincts as possible so membership would have many more chances for advancement. The Village of Hamburg, NY … there’s the Village of Hamburg Police Department, Town of Hamburg Police Department, Erie County Police Department and the NY State Troopers.

• L. Gee says:

I think I would have shown him evidence of Obama and Clinton doing similar (or worse) things and then asked him why we heard nary a peep about them.

After all, what’s good for the goose is good for the gander! Unless you’re a goose-stepping, unhinged lefty!

• L. Gee,
        His argument is, I only work in area that is assigned to me, so even if what you are saying is true, it doesn’t matter to change my opinion (I am paraphrasing, but in essence – Not the Adam Schiff’s essence mind you 🙂 – this was his escape route or maybe his protective bubble).

What was disturbing was him challenging me that how do you know Mueller hired all the anti-Trump people , while a sim;e search of folks on people like Andrew-I-am-with-hillary-Weismann, Peter-We-Need-insurance-policy-Strozk, etc. will tell him what I was talking about? And especially when he says that he is in IC?

Now don’t get me wrong that I was discussing with an average Joe – he must be brilliant (went to MIT – I know that opens another topic of discussion) – and I would expect him to be self aware of things happening in this country, especially when you are supposedly in IC.,

Kudos to Sundance, (and of course to us treepers too for reading his analysis voraciously and at time challenging it) for trying to bring things to light in a simple digestible recipe. In current political environment, I would vote to make reading CTH for IC personnel as part of their job requirement.

• MILupper says:

Adult White House Official “Visibly Shaken” By Trump-Zelensky Call We All Read.

Interesting that these same CIA and IC people had absolutely no issues when former Ozero administration people including SOS John Kerry flew to Iran to advise them how to defeat PDJT the sitting President.

• Lulu says:

This is because most federal employees are lazy morons. And worse still they believe they are smarter than all the rest of us. Just assume if they take a federal paycheck you wouldn’t want to hire them to work for you.

21. Joemama says:

Wallstreet apparently has begun to understand the name of the game.

Fitbit shares jump 4% premarket after company unveils plans to move supply chain out of China to avoid tariffs:

22. youme says:

What? Why not do that here, in America?

US meth lab strikes in Afghanistan killed at least 30 civilians, says UN

US forces hit more than 60 alleged drug production sites in Farah Province and neighbouring Nimroz Province in the strikes on 5 May.

23. Mark W says:

MASSIVE: #StoptheCoup Against President Trump, Schiff Collusion Exposed, Rosenstein’s SECRET “the boss doesn’t know” Communications w/ Mueller, NEW Clinton Email Smoking Gun, Big Court Victory Over CA Anti-Trump Scheme.

24. Reserved55 says:

The gospel of the CONumists Kristol, Lowry, McCarthy, French, Cooke, Williamson, Goldberg, Hayes, Sykes, Rubin, Boot, etcccccccc.

“In education, the United Nations promotes Comprehensive Sexual Education around the world. In America, groups such as Planned Parenthood, Human Rights Campaign, and the Gay, Lesbian, and Straight Education Network promote “comprehensive” sexual education, which includes instruction about homosexual practices, transgender theory, and abortion.”

• Free Speech says:

Article is what I’d expect from dailysignal aka The Conservative Limited Hangout. GOPe talks about stuff like this to get elected (Bush, Romney, etc), but POTUS has rounded up more child traffickers than any president ever. Actions speak louder than words.

25. youme says:

This is a great read … from a guy who 20yrs ago was labeled a radical leftist by much of the media

26. Reserved55 says:

27. Reserved55 says:

28. Reserved55 says:

29. SR says:

Beck/Blaze tv did great job.

This is sum of whole Ukraine/fake Russia. I hope PTrump or someone tweets this link.

30. Reserved55 says:

31. Tiffthis says:

I have been on Nancy, Nadler, Schiff and Cummings insta pages playing DOLCON- and letting their followers know that “I’m outraged that Nancy won’t take a vote and get subpoena power for we the people” A lot of people on those pages have been engaging me to explain how this could be and I’ve let them know (as SD has explained to us) and I almost feel dirty watching their spirit break. Lol.
    In the end they are PISSED that their democrat reps think they are too dumb and uninformed to know any better. I hope house offices and committees are blowing up with mad phone calls 🤣🤣👍🏼🍿

• nepanyrush says:

Well, ROLCONs are all over conservative sites, but they lack the information that you have. As long as the messages gets out some way, then truth will win out over falsehood. Lord knows the agenda-driven, lamestream media won’t do that.

• Tiffthis says:

DOLCON was the fastest way to say what I’ve been doing- except I’m not spreading disinformation. Lol. A lot of people are asking me to DM links, so I’m sending the links from SD’s articles and telling them what to look for. I’m NOT sending links to CTH because we don’t need those people here. It’s a dance 🤣

• bessie2003 says:

Great work!

I too send friends that ask for more details the links within the posts Sundance makes so they can do their own investigations without inundating this site with their angst.

The interesting thing with those of my friends who tout their openness are the biggest discriminators when choosing what source of information is okay to them; if it doesn’t come from one of their acceptable sites or a ‘proven’ neutral source they won’t even read it, just dismiss it outright as right-wing propaganda so giving them a source they can’t dispute really shakes them up.

It is a dance! Like a square dance or an Irish jig!

• freespeechfanatic says:

Good work.

32. youme says:

We warned them but they did it anyway…

• foo says:

5g is not “superior”, it has known health risks and major flaws.

It’s quintessentially chinese garbage, the tech equivalent of thick, yellow smog.

• Hmmm, yellow… I’m triggered!!

(-:

• rashomon says:

Right on, foo! 5G is not a mere upgrade from 4G; it’s an entirely different technology that has not been tested for its longterm effects on species of any type. Asbestos and radiation used to be touted as break-through technology and used without discrimination. We are still paying the price decades later.

Search “5G Crisis” before jumping on the bandwagon.

• Sprawlie says:

Terrible idea. Why give money away to a Swedish or Finnish corporation? Europe has already been exposed as unwilling to resist the Chinese. Easy to predict the result of this plan if it goes ahead: US subsidizes 5G roll out for financially shaky EU tech companies whose networks then promptly get bought up by Chicoms.

• Joemama says:

Why do we need 5G, when the data compression on the audio in 4G is already so bad that telephone calls are almost unintelligible. I really would like phones to function as telephones first, not save all the bandwidth for streaming cat videos, porn and video games.

33. Reserved55 says:

34. Padric says:

Rather interesting Biden timing….

July 17, 2018: Joe Biden told a forum held in Bogota, Colombia, that he would decide if he would formally declare as a candidate by January 2019.

February 4 2019: With no decision having been forthcoming from Biden, Edward-Isaac Dovere of The Atlantic wrote that Biden was “very close to saying yes” but that some close to him are worried he will have a last-minute change of heart, as he did in 2016. Dovere reported that ****** “Biden was concerned about the effect another presidential run could have on his family and reputation*****, as well as fundraising struggles and perceptions about his age and relative centrism compared to other declared and potential candidates”.

Febuary 2019: According to John Solomon’s reporting, the an investigative agency asked to re-open an investigation into Burisma and unusual money flows from its CEO. This information is open sourced so it was likely known by the US government at the time or shortly thereafter.

March 12, 2019: Joe Biden tells a crowd that he may need their energy “in a few weeks”.

March 17th, 2019: Joe Biden accidentally lets slip that he’s going to run for president while attending a dinner in Delaware.

March 28th, 2019: The General Prosecutor’s office in Ukraine agrees to open the investigation requested in February.

April 25th, 2019: Joe Biden officially announces he’s running for president.

So while it’s widely known that he was considering running in 2020, it looks to me like ole Joe got wind that the investigation was coming and the decision to enter the race got made so as to use his candidacy as a means of deflecting any questions about Hunter Biden as being political smear tactics.

Makes sense. He knows what the Obama administration did to the Trump campaign, so why not use the same defense by saying he was being targeted by an out of control administration. Sickening but entirely logical.

• Louisiana Tea Rose says:

I was anticipating this timeline….but not because I could see it back then, rather after-the-fact when the Ukraine thing started bubbling over Burisma. I also suspect it was potentiated with Barr’s announcement re: SC Report, which set a lot of other things in motion. We can reverse engineer many events and strategic “resetting” schemes, if you will, using that timeline. Betcha Ukraine players knew about the SC Report preliminary findings before we did. Weissman will never be accused of NOT being loyal to his cause, while committing seditious acts and betraying the country, along with the massive cabal who has invested EVERYTHING IN BRINGING DOWN THIS INSURGENT, DONALD J. TRUMP.

One more thing: We as Americans must be ever vigilant and prepared. Our President has NEVER been in such danger as he is today.

THEY WILL STOP AT NOTHING IN ORDER TO TAKE HIM OUT.

• Joemama says:

I believe the public is in danger as well. As the impeachment scam begins to fail, it is highly likely that the deep state will do another mass shooting false flag to change the MSM narrative to a full time push on rescinding the 2nd amendment. This works like a charm every time they need to deflect the attention from their misdeeds and failures.

• Chip Doctor says:

Padric, let me add on to your post.

October 17, 2019 Andrew McCabe announces intent to run for President

October 17, 2019 James Comey announces intent to run for President

October 17, 2019 John Brennan announces intent to run for President

October 17, 2019 Peter Strozk announces intent to run for President

October 17, 2019 Lisa Page announces intent to run for President

October 17, 2019 Sally Yates announces intent to run for President

October 17, 2019 Rod Rosenstein announces intent to run for President

October 17, 2019 Bruce Ohr announces intent to run for President

October 17, 2019 Nellie Ohr announces intent to run for President

October 18, 2019 Horowitz IG report released

October 19, 2019 Durham/Barr announce indictments against McCabe, Comey, Brennan, Strozk, Page, Yates, Rosenstein, Mr and Mrs Ohr.

October 20, 2019 Mass Suicide of a thousand media members and uniparty members

November 3, 2020. President Trump wins landslide election for second term

November 4, 2020. Mass suicide of hundreds of thousands of liberals by poisoned koolaid

I think I have too much time on my hands.

35. WeThePeople2016 says:

This whole segment was good. They were on for 30 minutes. I hope she does it again soon.

36. Reserved55 says:

The White House under Obama enlisted Russia, Ukraine, Australia, Italy, UK.

Schiffty got one right.

37. Bendix says:

Just reading up a little on Tulsi Gabbard’s military background.
    Hawaiian Army National Guard? That’s it? That’s what gives her her foreign policy expertise?
    You don’t have to be a soldier in Iraq to understand the true cost of war.

Donald Trump was uniquely positioned, IMO, to lead our country in necessary and long overdue foreign policy reforms.
    He’s been all over so much of the world, at ground level, meeting people socially, away from the sequestered and snobby cocktail circuit that is our State Department.
    He also attended military school. When he talks to generals, he understands their language.

Don’t get me wrong, I admire service to our country, but soldiers don’t have special powers the rest of us lack.

• LULU says:

Tulsi Gabbard has never run anything. The CEO of a huge corporation conducting business all over the world is far better suited to the job of President of the United States. The notion that a lawyer who has spent most of his adult life (since law school) in the Congress has some special qualification is bizarre. Lawyers hire special people to run the business of their practice.

We should not have to argue on behalf of President Trump’s qualifications. He was well-qualified, he is now even better-qualified, he speaks to world leaders from the position of a peer (even though he outstrips many of them).

How ironic that a National Guard member from a small, insular state, would consider herself a match for a President Trump. (And that applies to all the others as well.) Midgets in opposition to a giant. Lilliputians…

38. Reserved55 says:

39. foo says:

Twitter is shadow-banning Trump himself.
    His “bad” tweets usually reach 25k likes within 2 hours.
    His tweets this morning are not exceeding 11k in 5 hours.

Someone get Parscale on the line over this.

40. LULU says:

“Sol Wisenberg says whistleblower complaint is effort to discredit John Durham’s investigation”

Oct. 01, 2019 – 4:58 – Certain segments of the intelligence community and the Democratic Party are ‘scared to death’ of what U.S. Attorney John Durham will find, says Fox News contributor Sol Wisenberg, former deputy independent counsel. (Video of Fox interview)

41. Reserved55 says:

42. Battleship Wisconsin says:

IMHO, impeachment of President Trump by the House of Representatives is now a certainty. But in another thread, CTH reader FairestWitness asks the question, why would recently-elected (in 2018) House Democrats risk destroying their political careers for Nancy Pelosi?

A majority of House Democrats will vote for impeachment because it is not possible to be a member in good standing of today’s Democratic Party without supporting the progressive agenda and without being vociferously and publicly anti-Trump.

The objective of Nancy Pelosi’s road-map to impeachment is to foment a long-running media-driven circus which keeps the Democrat’s accusations against President Trump in the headlines and which paints his legal team as cynically using the courts to avoid a trial in the Senate.

Her road-map plan also assumes that after articles of impeachment are passed in the House, Trump will either avoid a Senate trial through action in the courts; or the Senate will refuse to take up the articles of impeachment because the House did not follow long-standing impeachment protocol; or that eventually after much legal wrangling a trial will be held in the Senate where Trump is acquitted.

Moreover, the plan assumes that in the media-driven political firestorm that follows impeachment, most House Democrats will not be held accountable for pushing a politically-driven impeachment process; because according to them, there existed credible evidence of impeachable offenses. Or so they will claim when it comes time to face the voters in November, 2020.

Some number of political casualties can be expected; i.e., some House Democrats will certainly lose their seats in the wake of the political aftermath. But Nancy Pelosi’s road-map plan assumes that a majority of House Democrats will survive the experience to fight against Trump another day.

Impeachment is a huge political gamble. However, the rewards are well worth the risks if you are a committed Democrat and you believe that the progressive left will once again be in full control of the nation’s central government.

• foo says:

In 2018, we saw the first rogue intel operation install into the US house a totalitarian party that was openly advocating brown-shirting on national TV.

The only question that remains is whether or not Trump and his people are ready to can the entire intel apparatus within the next 8 months.

If they’re not, then we become a nation for the CIA, of the CIA, and by the CIA.

• I disagree with the notion that impeachment is a certainty. They don’t have the votes and they know it. Even if they do get the votes, the senate will not convict. Not if any of them ever want careers again.

That said, I do have a question for any Constitutional experts out there:

If President Trump were to be impeached and removed from office, likely very close to the election of 2020, and President Trump actually WINS the election, would they be forced to let him serve his term? That would be quite the Constitutional Crisis, no?

• mimbler says:

Impeachment prevents you from ever holding office again, so I don’t think it would matter how the election went.

• Battleship Wisconsin says:

The Democratic Party’s leadership knows they can’t remove President Trump from office through impeachment and conviction. That’s not their objective. Their goal with pursuing articles of impeachment in the House of Representatives is to energize and fully mobilize their own base for 2020 and to damage Donald Trump so politically that he can’t be reelected.

Every Democrat in the House of Representatives has to recognize that whatever their own misgivings might be, unless they make good on the party leadership’s threats by voting for articles of impeachment when the time comes, those people who can make the most difference to their own reelection to the House may not show up to vote in November 2020.

• Don’t be too sure of ANY of this. It’s pure political suicide at best, illegal at worst. First of all, there is no high crime. Congress cannot accuse nor convict anyone of a crime, and the DOJ officially found no wrongdoing. The Congress cannot remove an executive to keep him from being re-elected.

But also, “there’s Ukraine.” Turns our ALL these people are hip-waders deep in corruption over there, and both countries are uncovering Truth. Some people who are wearing suits and pant suits right now are soon going to be wearing orange. And there’s no way for them to escape.

• Battleship Wisconsin says:

Mike, the overall truth or falsity of the Ukraine narrative as a basis for impeachment — or of the Russia collusion narrative, or of the forthcoming Whistleblower #2, #3, #4 … Whistleblower #N, Whistleblower #N + 1 narratives — the truth or falsity of all those narratives doesn’t matter one whit to the Democrats, or to their political strategy for 2020.

And, as they see things, the truth or falsity of the lowest level details of these many anti-Trump narratives doesn’t matter either. That’s not what their 2020 political strategy and their impeachment road-map are all about.

As long as the Democrat’s media allies spin every charge they make as being proof that Donald Trump is guilty of high crimes and misdemeanors, it doesn’t even matter what the details of the charges look like in terms of the topic, the content, and the tone of the narrative framing.

The Democrats know as well as anyone they cannot succeed in removing President Trump from office before the 2020 election. They know as well as anyone the Senate will not convict him even if a post-impeachment trial were to be held in that chamber.

For their goal of creating an anti-Trump, media-driven megafrenzy to succeed, they must create a constitutional crisis of epic proportions by passing articles of impeachment in the House of Representatives with the expectation that:
        (1) Trump challenges the articles in court on constitutional grounds; i.e., the articles and the process used to approve them were not constitutionally framed and/or grounded;
        or else
        (2) the Senate refuses to act on the articles of impeachment because both the articles and the process used to approve them were not constitutionally framed and/or grounded; or else
        (3) the Senate does hold a trial in the spring or summer of 2020, makes its decision based on the true merits of the articles of impeachment, and then acquits.

Why will a majority of Democrats in the House for Representatives vote for a bill of impeachment later this year or early next?

Because the Democrat’s goal of fomenting an anti-Trump megafrenzy centered around a major and unprecedented constitutional crisis cannot succeed unless those articles of impeachment are in fact actually passed by the House of Representatives; and unless the constitutional crisis thus spawned in late 2019 or early 2020 continues on through the spring, summer, and fall of 2020.

What is the end game the Democrats are seeking with their fully-integrated strategic political plan and impeachment road-map? It is to energize and fully mobilize their own base for the 2020 election and to damage Donald Trump in the eyes of independent voters so thoroughly he can’t be reelected.

43. bullnuke says:

Heard someone say it was the Biden campaign the whistleblower was working with. I should become a whistleblower now since 2nd hand information is cool now. Makes since since the WB said it was such a terrible, awful phone call about his guy running for president.

44. Reserved55 says:

45. islandpalmtrees says:

It’s Going to Be a Bang-Bang Couple of Weeks” – Rudy and Joe diGenova: IT ALL LEADS TO OBAMA – First Biden, Then Hillary, Then Three Others, Then OBAMA!
    Joe Hoft by Joe Hoft October 9, 2019

The best half hour of TV in a decade occurred last night on Laura Ingraham’s “The Ingraham Angle”. Guests former mayor of New York and President Trump’s attorney, Rudy Giuliani, and former US Attorney Joe diGenova tore into the Democrat’s phony impeachment and then went to the heart of all the corruption in D.C. and they were brilliant.

46. Reserved55 says:

47. Reserved55 says:

• jx says:

Thick as a phone book huh? That will take at least two years to digest.Then of course additional time will be required to make a decision. Expect a declination circa 2025

48. Tazio Nuvolari says:

I saw this coming. The Minnesota mayor who wanted more money for security at the rally was just setting up an excuse for letting antifa and other thugs attack Trump supporters. He’ll now say “well, we didn’t have enough money to provide proper security”. Arm yourself if you go to this rally. They are going to sic their dogs on you.

‘AMERICA IS CANCELED’: Antifa Calls for Their Members to ‘Disrupt’ Trump’s Minneapolis Rally

49. Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

According to local Minneapolis TV there are Trump supporters already lining up downtown now some 30 hours ahead of his rally tomorrow evening. God bless them and keep them safe.

• gmbliss says:

They’re calling for wind, rain and possibly snow starting in the afternoon. It is quite interesting listening to the news.

There is absolutely NO excitement on the news about how wonderful this visit is for Minnesota. The only “reports’ are with J. Frey about how President Trump does not represent our ideals and some such nonsense ( I am so glad he feels that he can speak for me! s/). He speaks about how much it’s going to cost for ‘security’ but nothing is ever spoken about the amount of business brought in to the restaurants. Supposedly the rally’s in Duluth and Rochester had costs of less than $100,000 but then again, no mention of what was brought into the cities.

My husband and I are going to the rally, we have our tickets, but we both have to work so will be getting there a bit late. I have no expectations of getting in the door but I want to be there.