September 21st – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #975

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Stephanie Grisham Twitter @StephGrisham45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

343 Responses to September 21st – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #975

1. Grandma Covfefe says:

— * USA * 🇺🇸 —-” Summer MAGA ” —- 🇺🇸 * USA * –(409 days to E-Day)

🦅 KAG while Making America Greater Again
    Thank You, Lord, for President Trump, his MAGA Team, and all his supporters.
    Lord, keep them all safe in all they do and go daily. In Jesus’ Name we pray…..
    —————–
    For the Opposition:
    🌟 “The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.”
    They are corrupt, and their ways are vile; there is no one who does good.” 🌟
    -— Psalm 53:1
    —————–
    ***Praise: President Trump’s latest approval rating–52% !!
    ***Praise: State Dinner —Stately and magnificent…Thank You, President Trump and FLOTUS for showing the best of Real America
    ***Praise: More sanctions on Iran’s bank to stop terrorist behavior
    ***Praise: Don’t we have the best Sundance…who keeps us informed on what’s going on in USA and Trump’s World !!

🙏 Pray:
    — for protection for President Trump and MAGA Team
    — Senate pass HR 2968 (funding for DoD plus $5B for the WALL funding)
    — for protection for White House, all AF One Planes, WHMU & Pres; Trump’s properties
    — Presidential Candidate Democlowns to continue to dumble, fumble, grumble, jumble, mumble, rumble, stumble, crumble..then diminish….pouf….
    — Lawfare turn on each other and gets destroyed from within
    — all of Fake Media & Opposition’s schemes/plottings to fail every day–
    — UN now have meetings to Sept.30th–Pray no evil plottings gets planned against USA and our allies
    — for USA Election Integrity, Voter ID, Paper Ballots, and catch voting fraudsters
    — Protection for: USSS, all Military, ICE, Border Patrol, LEOs, BP Horses, BP dogs
    — for Guardian Angels protecting all our borders–air, land, sea
    — for protection for our WALL builders while they build more WALL
    — for Mexico to hold their So. borderline firmly against violent African Invaders
    — for Mexico to follow thru with their promise to deport invaders
    — for Hong Kong protesters, BoJo and no-deal Brexit
    — for Trade Deals: USMCA, US/Japan, US/UK (Post Brexit), US/India, US/Australia
    — “No” to DC statehood
    — for protection for American children & young Landen
    — *🇺🇸* USA Strong *🇺🇸*

🦅 “Our Nation salutes our former prisoners of war, and we show reverence to the service members who remain missing in action and to their waiting families. ”
    — 🇺🇸 — Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America — 🇺🇸 —

—-Treepers’ Prayer Warriors Post for Saturday, September 21, 2019 —

• Grandma Covfefe says:

Beautiful State Dinner…179 kind looking guests…..beautiful prayer by Rev. Franklin Graham…perfect weather as Sundance said.

Praise God from whom all Blessings flow

• Patience says:

Yea, God !

• Another perfect event by the Trumps. Hit exactly the right tone with Rev Franklin Graham saying the prayer as both the Morrisons are practising fundamental christians. Us aussies are very outdoorsie so dinning al fresco was spot on too.

To me, the perfect ending of the visit would be for a joint announcement of a US base in Darwin. A port right next to the one China is leasing for 99 years would be awesome. Too funny 😂

2. JoeMeek says:

Biden committed the crime, but Trump must do the time.
    – Nancy Pelosi

3. Sherri Young says:

• Jase says:

Oh dear. He needs to be careful: he might upset the Left’s newest Kiddie Klimate Kommisar, Regreta Loonberg.

• maggiemoowho says:

That girl is a screwed up loon, no thanks to her idiot parents. Any kid who has anxiety over climate change needs to have their head examined(they should be put on the list for never being allowed to own a gun also) Sad that so many pathetic parents have failed their children by not protecting them from the mental abuse that their f–ked up lefty teachers have put their kids through. Any teacher, parent or school official who participated in these walk outs, should be arrested for child abuse.

4. Pointman says:

Some thoughts about Trump’s Rio Rancho, New Mexico rally.

“His summary line was to the effect that they’re trying to destroy our history, destroy our religion, indoctrinate our children with left-wing ideology and confiscate our guns. Notice the repeated use of the inclusive “our” to the audience. That addressed every fear his voting base of down home America had of an increasingly extreme Democrat party, and it’s all he’ll need to keep repeating up until November of next year to once again sweep to power.

The Dems have managed to end up pushing policies that attack every basic human need; security, home, family, prosperity and religion, never mind fundamental American values which have never gone away.”

Pointman

• RyderLee says:

Pointman , I Like Your Thoughts 😊

• mr.piddles says:

“they’re trying to destroy our history, destroy our religion, indoctrinate our children”

Not “trying”… doing. Need to step up the Reality Check for those that kinda care about that stuff.

• Bubby says:

Mr.Piddles Amen! They ARE destroying the unborn with astonishing success! There has been more than 60 MILLION unborn children aborted just in the US alone since 1973!

• Boknows says:

Pointman, great points about the President’s speech.

My post is to advise all of the need to not appease liberals, but crush their ideology into extinction.

Here is the fact about our second amendment I learned yesterday: In certain states our 2nd amendment rights are dead.

I’m not kidding. I intend to fight it.
      Here’s the story:

On Wednesday I start a new position in the city of Baltimore. It will require me at times being out after dark. At times I will be near areas where recent criminal shootings have occurred.

It’s reasonable for me to want to protect myself by seeking a concealed carry permit, right? The words in the 2nd amendment still apply, or do they?

In the state of Maryland, you are prohibited from protecting yourself. You are denied your second amendment rights to conceal carry.

Maryland = Europe

I currently live in a state that honors the right to carry. I researched the laws of Maryland and it states that you have to contact the Maryland State Police to apply for a concealed carry permit. I thought there would be no problem and so yesterday is what I called. I could not have been more courteous and respectful and asking for a concealed carry application. I was answered with an attitude of disgust and wanting to protect myself was not a valid reason. Yes, those were the words she used. She said if you must show a “good and substantial reason” for wanting to carry.

I politely responded by reiterating I would be working at times where shootings have occurred, so I read about the process in MD and so called the state police in MD to file an application.

The Baltimore representative came again with attitude denying my ability to even apply.

Seeing the road to nowhere, I politely hung up.

Are other states denying 2nd amendment rights like MD does, or am I just waking up to the fact our country is in a toilet swirl unless we stop it?

I don’t believe wanting to protect myself is wrong. The Constitution agrees with this basic belief. If other states are like Maryland people are flat out being denied the ability to live out our 2nd Amendment

On Monday I’ll try seeing what my US House Representative in the state where i live can do to help.

This is all happening during a time we have the best President possible in office. Imagine someday if and when Deep State ilk obtain power.

Folks, we all have to respond before it is too late.

• mr.piddles says:

(P.S.: constructive criticism…good content, but maybe bump that point size up a notch or two… or three)

5. Robert Smith says:

France, Italy Agree on ‘Automatic’ Settlement of Migrants Across Europe
    Posted by Vijeta Uniyal Friday, September 20, 2019 at 1:00pm

With Italy’s Salvini out of office, the EU is wasting no time in steamrolling its open borders agenda.

6. Start your morning with a cup of Joe!

7. Deplorable_Infidel says:

Still Standing with Michael Caputo
    Whistleblowers (Ep. 47)

Michael Caputo|9/20/2019

Topics: Trump Whistleblower Complaint and the Dem’s involvement* Biden’s level of cooperation with Ukraine * Hurricane Maria backlash still haunts Trump in Puerto Rico

8. citizen817 says:

9. citizen817 says:

10. citizen817 says:

11. citizen817 says:

12. citizen817 says:

13. citizen817 says:

14. citizen817 says:

• Dances with Wolverines says:

Most likely, the corrupt State Department was trying to set up Rudy Giuliani. I wouldn’t put it past them at all. I have zero trust for the United States Government outside of President Trump.

• mr.piddles says:

For those keeping score… this Solomon piece found its way to Screen #2 by the time it was three hours old. Today it’s on about Screen #3 under “Opinion”. Meanwhile, the thirteen-hour and sixteen-hour, respectively, old headlines remain at the top of the page:

“Trump asked Ukraine president to investigate Biden’s son eight times in one phone call: reports”

“Biden blasts Trump, demands he release transcript of call with foreign leader”

Not sure it’s worth actually linking, but let’s just say neither article mentions the State Department linkage. And both trot out the “Joe Biden said no credible news outlet blah blah blah” line with no acknowledgement that the New York Times actually reported on the Biden-Ukraine “problem” in May 2019…

… and as far back as Dec 2015…

Wonder if anybody’s going to mention that. *shrug emoji*

There’s one thing that’s more destructive that Fake News… and that’s Bias By Omission.

• Bubba Cow says:

• Robert Smith says:

I used to do that for laughs on another website 20 years ago. I would choose what stories I posted without comment. I could craft that narrative pretty easily. I used to enrage people and I would say it’s just a news story – take it up with the writers or the news outlet.

15. citizen817 says:

• sunntdaze says:

But you won’t see any plastic straws in all that trash.

So there’s that.

They’re trying Lori, they’re trying.

• mr.piddles says:

BREAKING NEWS!

This just in… a local ordinance was just passed by the San Francisco City Council outlawing all plastic hypodermic syringes. This new rule particularly targets those needles passed out to drug users as part of the city’s needle exchange program. “We can all admit now that San Francisco has a problem with intravenous drug use, but it’s really the environmental impact we’re most concerned with,” said one city official. “Plastics are bad… I don’t care WHAT you’re using it for,” she added.

One of the proposals: replace all plastic hypodermic syringes with a version made out of biodegradable recycled cardboard. An initial analysis by the city shows that a cardboard substitute could lower the “plastic hypodermic syringe footprint” of the city by 94%.

But this approach is more of a wish list item for the city, says one California state lawmaker who is supportive of the measure. “The technology just isn’t there yet. I mean, how could you possibly make a hypodermic syringe out of biodegradable recycled cardboard? That’s like NASA-level stuff, man!”

But one local official is skeptical. Speaking strictly off-the-record for fear of backlash, he expressed frustration with the city’s apparent “lack of focus” and “attention to reality”, as he describes it.

“I just don’t think some druggie shooting up heroin in a dark alley using a dirty plastic needle really gives a crap about the environment,” he said. “It’s just not a priority.”

• Robert Smith says:

We all know that some environmentalists would be happier with an empty planet… So they can roll around in empty fields without the unwashed masses.

• gsonFIT says:

Aren’t plastic bottles bigger than straws? Why didnt the little girl that started the straw theory suggest something bigger…like plastic bottles?

• Debra says:

I think these sanctuary cities should wall off an area that is all but abandoned by commerce (for instance, a half empty mall) and declare it a feral area for the humans that CHOOSE to live this way. If the thought of these poor people needing ‘more’ help than that, then some of the existing facilities could be designated as clinics, food kitchens, psychological services, that ‘do-gooders’ can volunteer to provide.

JMHO.

• Ono says:

I live in Ca and have for most of my life.

I always considered myself conservative in government (less goverment and financial accountability) and liberal in environmental issues. I am an avid surfer and outdoorsman.
      Ca is a beautiful place and pollution is an issue.

Seeing how San Francisco is dealing with the fecal problems made me question how serious they really are about our environment??? They’re not

Lefists are concerned about plastics in the ocean and not concerned about fecal matter being sent straight into the San Francisco Bay?

It’s about fines and control

Piece of crap

16. citizen817 says:

17. citizen817 says:

18. citizen817 says:

19. citizen817 says:

20. citizen817 says:

• Tseg says:

Since they have all done it, PT likely would have to be equally sleazy and Un-American, right?

• TigerBear says:

Ironically, the word hypocrite is as dead as the word racists, as our side yells hypocrites and their side yells racists…..and neither side actually accomplishes much other than a continual tug of war getting nowhere fast in ground gain.

Literally 3 years of continuous BS and the LSM, Google, Twitter and others are blasting the crap and muzzling those who disagree. NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE in order to stop it. I am soooooo frustrated with it all.

Anyone looked into the fact that Obunghler changed the rules in 2012 (I think it was that year) where the media and government can create and spew any propaganda they want and no consequences. Forgive my memory as I cannot recall the law/rules that were changed.

Just found an article about this, and here it is.

Sorry for the spew. As I’m on the end side of life I get more and more anxious about the state this nation is in and how my grandchildren and great grandchildren will be able to actually thrive rather than just survive. 😳😢

21. Troublemaker10 says:

The full thread is 8 posts long.

22. citizen817 says:

23. citizen817 says:

24. citizen817 says:

• A2 says:

As a member of the Trump election campaign, like Sessions and others he was probably under surveillance by the crossfire hurricane gambit. If so, why am I not surprised by this revelation.

25. citizen817 says:

26. citizen817 says:

• burginthorn says:

Love the wry smile from Jim Jordan at the end of that clip …”you go girl”

• Judith says:

Kudos to Ms Owens! Would that more blacks and minorities bravely speak out against their *real* oppressors: the UNiparty. It is imperative that we find ONE voice against ALL oppression, where ever it is found. No more virtue signaling.

I really wish that more white American women would speak out against their real oppressors, as well, instead of jumping on this bandwagon to vilify their white brothers, fathers, husbands and sons. #metoo and #pussyhatMarchers are an absolute disgrace to their country!

Our Constitutional Republic is in peril. And the people who started all the divisive rhetoric have a very real plan to end it all very soon. We had better stop following those Pied Pipers before they lead us over the cliff.

Divided we FALL.

• annieoakley says:

I try to speak out against Communism when confronted with examples in daily life however I am not as eloquent as Candace Owens. Boy do I wish I had her talent.

27. citizen817 says:

28. citizen817 says:

29. citizen817 says:

• citizen817 says:

• mr.piddles says:

Follow up question: How much money did Hill International and/or James Biden “contribute” to the Clinton Foundation?

Yawn. Too easy.

• Kintbury says:

I bet anything that they are sharing the profits. This is why Clinton had to have a private server so she could run all the quid pro quo deals through it. They knew exactly what was going on as we know Obama communicated with her on it. He then pretended he knew nothing about it and only heard it in the news.

30. citizen817 says:

31. citizen817 says:

32. citizen817 says:

33. citizen817 says:

34. Troublemaker10 says:

35. citizen817 says:

• mr.piddles says:

“The president asked a foreign power to help him win an election.”

If you look up “projection” in the dictionary, you will find that Tweet from HRC as example #1. HRC and the DNC *LITERALLY* did in 2016 what she is claiming Trump is doing now… rig a U.S. election through Ukraine. Sad!

36. citizen817 says:

Never Go Full Ahab!!

Nancy Pelosi is worried. She knows House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler’s senseless obsession with impeaching President Trump could hurt support for Democrats in the next election.

Pelosi said she wants Nadler to drop his “Moby Dick–like obsession” of impeaching Trump. What she really meant was Nadler has a Captain Ahab-like obsession with the white whale that is Trump.

Pelosi also has a burning hatred for the president, but she does have a bit of political common sense left. If she says you’ve gone too far, then you know you’ve jumped the shark—er, white whale!

We all know how the story of Moby Dick turned out, and so does Pelosi.

–Ben Garrison

37. citizen817 says:

• That is a link to an extremely good article in American Greatness that should be very carefully read by all – specifically including the Washington Post and the government inspector general.

I do, however, take slight exception to this author’s conclusion that these things are being done to Trump “because ‘he let them’ do it.” I think that it’s a bit more subtle than that. Trump, above all, knows how to “play” people, and to do it in a sophisticated way that they can’t counter. It would be easy for his opponents if he simply engaged in a Constitutional shouting-match and threw his authority around. Instead, he forces them to reveal their ulterior motives, and we find that those people are very quick (and, very stupid …) to oblige him. Even as in this case.

Now, what has actually transpired is that the corrupt influences within Ukraine and within our embassy there have been revealed – by the Washington Post. Their obvious willingness to reveal classified information to “get at” the President has been done by their own hand. All the President has to do is to stay on the high ground … and mock them. I’m sure that at some point he was advised what the “whistleblower” was up to, and of course he would have the authority to immediately stop it. Far better, though, to let them “step on the rake.” Again and again and again.

The percentage of the American public who “still can’t believe or accept that Hillary Clinton lost” is shrinking very, very fast. As things stand now, the 2020 election has already been decided, and the Democrats don’t even seem to be doing anything about it, except what they are every day doing to themselves. Washington seems to be full of rakes. Someone should tell the gardeners …

38. citizen817 says:

39. citizen817 says:

40. A2 says:

An apocryphal story, but when Bush asked former PRC Chairman Hu Jintao, what he was most afraid of, he said creating 1million jobs a year.

New data in on employment growth in PRC. Both companies with and without US exposure saw employment growth rate drop in 2018. it is about -8%. Although they claim that they are still growing or flatlining at over 6% in GDP. Of course that is there ‘nothing to see here’, known in the west as the emperors new clothes.

And for all the numpties who think that the Trump Administration so-called ‘trade war’ is the cause, it’s not. They are just like good acupuncturists, stuck needles in the right pressure points to a very compromised PRC economy.

This obviously is, #TheTradeWarThatIsNotATradeWar

It’s bigger folks.

41. citizen817 says:

42. citizen817 says:

• Jim in TN says:

One of the major changes we are witnessing in judge appointments is due to the Turtle changing the power to object via blue slips.

Senators gave themselves the right to block judge appointments if the judge was in their state or of their state was in the judge’s area. They are given a form called a blue slip, and all the blue slips from the concerned Senators had to be turned in before hearings would be scheduled. This guaranteed that no conservative judge could ever get on the 9th Circuit, or any other place where liberals held away. (Liberals always take things to extremes, and Republicans usually give the President the benefit of the doubt. )

So, there were always Reagan or Bush appointees who had to be approved by the likes of Pelosi and Schumer. And these liberal jurists would reliably stand against the next Republican President, and the media would give them moral standing for having been appointed by a Republican.

But the Turtle changed that. The hearings move forward without the blue slip being turned in. No secret silent veto over judges. Senators are still free to speak out against appointees and vote against them.

This helps us now. And since most abusers of the system were liberal, it will help long term. But, the next two term Democrat president will succeed in turning all circuits into liberal circuses.

43. citizen817 says:

44. citizen817 says:

45. dogsmaw says:

• StanH says:

What you post is good news, but doesn’t take into account the enemy press 90+% liberal. We need a 6.5x advantage and President Trumps tweets to overcome their crooked system.

• Jim in TN says:

We had similar good news in the midterms. But the Democrats still outspent the Republicans.

I actually think this has been the result of Hillary taking over the DNC and hogging most of the funds for herself. Libs have had to find alternative ways to fund themselves. This greatly weakens the Democrat Party power resulting in Pelosi weakness vs the Squad and Nadler weakness in the face of impeachment hysteria.

But, it must not be taken as a sign that all is okay and that we are winning. We lost the House in 2018 despite the RNC outraising and outspending the DNC.

46. citizen817 says:

• Robert Smith says:

There’s that, by now, expected “unexpected” word again. I really can’t imagine them holding off until after the 2020 election. Trump is likely to win so they’ll suffer all that pain for an even worse deal. China is much more likely to open the coffers wide open to pay anyone and everyone they can because it is relatively cheap to do so to try to get the legislative and administrative blocks they want.

47. Bigly says:

Anyone see the new Stallone Rambo movie…

The latest chapter in Sylvester Stallone’s nearly 40-year-old franchise, Rambo: Last Blood, is under attack by woke critics as “racist” and “problematic.”

Apparently, the mistake Stallone made was making a movie that dares to reflect real life, which is something movies are only supposed to do when the villains are white, Christian males, preferably from the Deep South or a country with a name that ends with “vakia.”

But no, Stallone decided instead to reflect a real life crisis involving Mexican drug cartels, which means Mexicans are the bad guys.

• citizen817 says:

Politics. Although Stallone is registered as a Republican, he has donated $44,000 to Democratic Party candidates over the years, including $30,000 to the Democratic National Committee, as well as money to the campaigns of Bill Bradley and Joe Biden.

48. citizen817 says:

• Judith says:

It occurs to me that perhaps President Trump has been slow-walking DOJ investigations for maximum leverage.. Such as appointing more and more Federal judges to the bench. Judges that will rule on voter ID laws, and other important matters, just in time for the 2020 election?

Makes zero sense to rely on Obola-appointed partisan hacks (like FISC?) when all these dirtbags go on trial. No wonder the Demonrats AND their neverTrumper counterparts are screeching to get this show on the road! They HATE watching the President in action. They hate watching him WIN!

49. Esperanza says:

For those wishing to understand the British Constitution and the problems rocking it currently, I cannot recommend this interview with Dr David Starkey, the greatest living Constitutional expert, highly enough. He also discusses the Federal Papers.

He points out that this is Brexit 2.0. The first being by Henry VIII. So true!

50. tuskyou says:

On my drive down to Hilton Head last week I saw 3 billboards for Tulsi Gabbard on 40E.
    Now driving back on 26W I saw another one. Same design–just her first name and pic with the slogan “a soldiers heart” at the bottom. Just saw a sign with Lindsey Graham’s picture and a quote about Trump being crazy. Looks like an older quote from him. My sister thinks driving is boring but not me. Never know what you’ll see along the highway.