Earlier today in the oval office President Trump was questioned about the intelligence “whistleblower” story.  The President warned media they are setting themselves up for another fake news embarrassment:

[Transcript Below]

[Transcript on “Whistleblower”]

Q Mr. President, do you want to address this whistleblower story, sir?

Q Will you be asking — will you be asking —

PRESIDENT TRUMP: Wait a moment, please.

Q Do you want to address this whistleblower story?

PRESIDENT TRUMP: What story?

Q The whistleblower, whether it was (inaudible)?

PRESIDENT TRUMP: It’s a ridiculous story. It’s a partisan whistleblower. Shouldn’t even have information. I’ve had conversations with many leaders. They’re always appropriate. I think Scott can tell you that. Always appropriate. At the highest level, always appropriate. And anything I do, I fight for this country. I fight so strongly for this country. It’s just another political hack job.

Q Mr. President, on that point, did you discuss Joe Biden, his son, or his family with the leader of Ukraine?

PRESIDENT TRUMP: It doesn’t matter what I discuss. But I will say this: Somebody ought to look into Joe Biden’s statement, because it was disgraceful, where he talked about billions of dollars that he’s not giving to a certain country unless a certain prosecutor is taken off the case.

So, somebody ought to look into that. And you wouldn’t, because he’s a Democrat. And the Fake News doesn’t look into things like that. It’s a disgrace.

But I had a great conversation with numerous people. I don’t even know exactly who you’re talking about, but I had a great conversation with numerous people — numerous leaders. And I always look for the conversation that’s going to help the United States the most. That’s very important.

Q Mr. President, do you know the identity of the whistleblower? Do you know the identity of the whistleblower?

PRESIDENT TRUMP: I don’t know the identity of the whistleblower. I just hear it’s a partisan person, meaning it comes out from another party. But I don’t have any idea. But I can say it was a totally appropriate conversation. It was actually a beautiful conversation.

And this is no different than — you know, the press has had a very bad week with Justice Kavanaugh and all of those ridiculous charges and all of the mistakes made at the New York Times and other places. You’ve had a very bad week. And this will be better than all of them. This is another one. So keep — so keep — so keep playing it up, because you’re going to look really bad when it falls. You know, I guess I’m about — I guess I’m about 22 and 0, and I’ll keep it that way.

Q Did you mention Joe Biden during the conversation though, Mr. President?

PRESIDENT TRUMP: I don’t want to talk about any conversation, other than to say — other than to say: great conversation, totally appropriate conversation, couldn’t have been better. And keep asking questions and build it up as big as possible so you can have a bigger downfall.

[…] Q Mr. President, on the whistleblower, have you read the complaint? Have you read the complaint of the —

PRESIDENT TRUMP: No, I haven’t. It’s — it’s —

Q Who in your White House has?

PRESIDENT TRUMP: I just tell you, it is — everybody has read it and they laugh at it. And it’s another —

Q But you haven’t read it?

PRESIDENT TRUMP: It’s another media disaster. The media has lost so much credibility in this country. Our media has become the laughingstock of the world.

When you look at what they did to Justice Kavanaugh and so many other things last week, I think this is one of the worst weeks in the history of the fake news media. You have been wrong on so many things and this one will be — I wouldn’t say it will top the list, because I think you can’t do worse than some of the stories you missed over the last week or two, but the media of our country is laughed at all over the world now. You’re a joke.

Okay, what else?

Q Mr. President, (inaudible) clarify: When you talk about the conversation that you —

PRESIDENT TRUMP: Which conservation?

Q Well, we’re trying to figure out what conversation you’re —

PRESIDENT TRUMP: Well, figure it out. You’re supposed to be the media. Figure it out.

Q July 25th? Was it July 25th?

PRESIDENT TRUMP: It was — which conversation?

Q Was it July 25th, with the President of Ukraine?

PRESIDENT TRUMP: I really don’t know. I don’t know.

[…]  Q Should Congress see the complaint and the transcript of your call to clear any confusion?

PRESIDENT TRUMP: There is nothing. It’s nothing.

Q Should Congress see it?

PRESIDENT TRUMP: There’s nothing.

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Legislation, media bias, Notorious Liars, President Trump, Press Secretary - Trump, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

245 Responses to President Trump Warns Media They are Embarrassing Themselves With “Whistleblower” Story…

1. Louisiana Tea Rose says:

I can’t stand it. The brutal honesty is killing me.

BRING IT!

2. Johnny says:

“Highly Partisan”

LOL, I believe that means unselected for ODNI
    Position.

Looking at you Sue Gordon

3. redline says:

Hi, I’d like to sell y’all this tasty burger. No, really, it’s a new recipe, all fresh ingredients!
    Whaddaya mean you don’t believe us? We’re The Media!

4. Old Dawg says:

Our MAGA president is trolling the idiots again….you would think that they would eventually learn to sit down and shut up but my money says that they will take the bait!

• Pedro Morales says:

Yep. I was wrong again and never learn! You think he does something foolish and then a few days later that Trump Boomerang hits someone in the crotch. Or forehead. Or eye. That damn boomerang will shoot your eye out! Anyway, Biden is toast and will start getting a few questions next week on Ukraine that he will gaffe. People will Google his son, Heinz, and Whitey Bulger’s nephew, Ukraine, China. The Dems will panic and move to Warren. Kavanaugh is off the front page and owes this President his entire career. And now it will be POTUS45 vs a socialist. Trump just guaranteed his re-election. Even Rudy has learned from the master. A great rant last night. He will be all over the FOX this week. When POTUS45 has a bleep eating grin like that, you know some pain is coming to someone. POTUS45 is the dirtiest player in the game. YOU A PLAYER TEFLON DON! YOU WALK THAT AISLE LIKE THE WORLD CHAMP!!!

5. How can the media be embarrassed when they have no shame.

• mopar2016 says:

Totally agree Steve, there are no repercussions for the liars in the state run media.
      We used to have the Smith-Mundt Act from 1948 that made propaganda illegal in the US.
      After it was changed in 2012 the media got even bolder with their lies.
      Now the lies are legal.

6. redline says:

Enemies. Of. The. People.

7. Ma McGriz says:

How can I support this man?

He posted a tweet with a punctuation error.

O.M.G.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

snrrrrrrk

8. California Joe says:

Makes you wonder why the Intelligence Community IG wasn’t the least bit concerned much less outraged about the FISA abuse, spying on American citizens by the thousands, false affidavits to the FISA Court, unmasking thousands of Americans and using the intelligence services to attempt a coup against the President of the United States framing him and his family for crimes that they not only didn’t commit but crimes that never even happened! Was the Intelligence Community Inspector General asleep for the past three years or just incompetent!

9. jx says:

“Build it up as big as possible so you can have a bigger downfall”

Hahahahaha!!!!!

• Greg1 says:

“Build it up as big as possible so you can have a bigger downfall”

I love that quote!

Literally, it’s something I would have said, and have said to my kids. “Are you SURE you wanna do that?”.

“GO.RIGHT.AHEAD!”

He’s setting himself up to give a speech about this.

1. Tell’em what you’re gonna tell’em.

2. Tell’em what you said you were gonna say.

3. Tell’em what you told’em.

• swissik says:

I totally cracked up at that one, it was delicious. The smile on the Aussie PM’s face was priceless.

10. Janice says:

What a Magnificent President we have by the Grace of God!

11. johnnyfandango says:

On the floor. ”Keep asking questions and build it up as big as possible so you can have a bigger downfall” Pure Trump Gold.

With all the Schiff leaks and false statements and claims, why isn’t Schiff under investigation and asked to step down from his position. An ethics complaint should be filed against him. Even Ryan tried to railroad Nunez and asked him to step aside while he being investigated.

12. Sundance fan says:

The President only makes unsecured calls when the contents are to be broadcast to most every intelligence agency in the world. If secure communications are needed, there are a lot of means to communicate. Some mullet took the bait….again!

• … well, he also knows that even “secure” communications are being listened-into by many people in both Governments … and, no doubt, in other ones as well. But, the mere fact that you heard someone say something that you didn’t like – or that might cast someone who is not yet “an opposition candidate” in some negative light – does not entitle you to reveal State Secrets.

• yy4u says:

This president has NO unsecured calls and he knows it. Wasn’t his first conversation (to the then Australian PM) LEAKED?

He knows the Deep State is spying on him. I doubt he has but a handful of people he trusts.

It’s also possible this was/is a sting operation. Wouldn’t put that past him and Rudy either.

If the MSM reported the earth is round, I’d join the Flat Earth Society.

• Lulu says:

I’m not sure he can go to the bathroom without being spied upon. I don’t doubt the IC is watching him and melania and his children at all times.

13. The President of the United States is “The Executive Branch.” He is the chief diplomatic officer; the only one who is allowed to start or to receive conversations of this type. All such conversations are State Secret unless (and to the extent that) he chooses to talk about them. The President is free to say as much or as little as he pleases, and he enjoys absolute diplomatic immunity. Congress has no power of review, and no power to investigate. The President cannot commit any crime by what he does or does not say to any foreign power.

“The minion,” however, is not a “whistleblower,” as defined by the appropriate Act, and cannot seek anonymity based on that. He merely disagreed with something that he overheard. He probably committed a felony crime by revealing its content to anyone.

This President is entitled to raise the issue with the foreign government even if his predecessor did not do so. If Joe Biden said these things, he committed a Federal crime. Maybe he simply took for granted that his boss would be followed by a fellow corrupt politician. Well, he was dead wrong.

14. Media are embarrassed em self everyday, i really care less about piece worthless lying medais,

15. Alligator Gar says:

These jerks never learn. Go get ’em Mr. President! KAG 2020!

16. sundance says:

• Louisiana Tea Rose says:

Seriously, Sundance, how do they keep it up, without learning the big lesson obvious and glaring to all the rest of us.

This reminds of a really bad but hilarious joke:

“What do you say to a woman with two black eyes?

Shoulda listened better the first time.”

BTW, I don’t EVER want them to figure it out. Guess they are so much dumber than we could ever have imagined.

• 17CatsInTN says:

Ya know, I don’t really think it’s because they are dumb. It is because it has ALWAYS worked before. There truly is no other play in their handbook on How To Bring Down A Presidency. They have NEVER come up against a brick wall like our President before. Even Reagan they were able to play to a certain extent. Not Trump. He flummoxes their efforts every single time and they simply have no response to that. There is a certain segment of society that swallows all their hubris, but that segment continues to shrink day by day since Mr. & Mrs. Trump descended that elevator 6/16/15.

• Rhoda R says:

Well they float the meme and then the Administration has to deny. It is one way they they can keep the narrative on the track they want it to be on and to hell with whether it’s true or not. The impact of the lies are more important to the media than any ‘shame’ they might – MIGHT – feel having those lies exposed. Part of the game plan.

• 17CatsInTN says:

There is no shame. Only aggressive hatred and destruction by any means. These people stepped over the journalistic line into activism decades ago. It is why I turned the TV off in the 70’s. Haven’t watched it since.

• bertdilbert says:

People with Pinocchio noses should not be throwing rakes in front of themselves! Where is Branco?

17. rutwood says:

Morrison, with a grin on, looked as though he was enjoying the show.

18. Mrs. E says:

Well done, Mr. President! Keep them in line! The media are a disgrace to America.

But for some good news, I read that cnn went to deep blue democrat towns in Minnesota, where voters told them they are voting for Trump! I bet that made their day! LOL!

19. Raptors2020 says:

Alinsky Rule 8: Keep the pressure on; they won’t stop. If they’ve got no fire, they can still generate a lot of smoke. They had no credible accusations against Kavanaugh. The solution: make lots of silly accusations. Shot-gun it.

20. olderglory says:

So far, Biden has been awfully quiet on this. In fact, just as quiet as CornPop

21. ristvan says:

Adam Schiff starring in a Wiley Coyote plot. PDJT as Roadrunner tweeting Beep Beep.

22. chojun says:

I have a hunch that this has to do with the Coats resignation and Sue Gordon leaving with him. It looks to me based on her letter to Trump that Gordon left against her will.

Based on Trump’s response Coats/Gordon may have been victims of a canary trap/barium meal (the leaks are real, the news is fake). It sounds like Trump is just biding his time, waiting for the news to play out and possibly trace a leak network.

One of Trump/Sessions/Rosenstein’s first actions in the new admin was to create the leak hunting task force. Everyone in the media and all staffers, high and low, should be afraid to repeat any information they get from the Trump admin since any of it at any time could be fruit of a poisonous tree designed to eliminate them.

These people are pretty freaking stupid and seem to treat Government pretty casually.

• chojun says:

And I’ll add that their belief that Trump is a knuckle-dragging dunderhead is their single greatest weakness. It puts Trump in the greatest possible strategic position with them.

• Pedro Morales says:

They dont seem to realize that Trump has a history of taping people. Trump has a history of carrying a wad of cash for “tips”, Trump has a history of not using credit cards, Trump does not text, Trump does not use email, Trump does not drink, Trump does not drug, Trump only stays in Trump hotels. In other words, for 40+ years Trump is aware of recording and being recorded and takes appropriate precautions. The guy “had his wires tapped” and anyone seriously believes that he would not realize that 3 years later he is still being monitored? Cripes. These people are insufferably stupid. Trump probably got Coats and Gordon and knows who the anonymous NYT writer is. Nadler dropped the ball and this was an Adam Schiff operation to re-start impeachment thru Intel Committee investigations. But Trump smoked it out. Schiff botched this and it may sink Biden instead. Lawfare is really off their game and making bad moves. This is gonna boomerang.

• Skippy says:

Out going Deputy Intel Chief Sue Gordon said and I quote, “you should have your team”. To me, it looks like she applied the same standard most applied to former President Obama”. I was actually quite proud of her. 🙂

Now if she said this in jest, farce or to do President Trump wrong, then I am chagrined.

• Pedro Morales says:

Have your “own team” implies she was not on Trumps team. That would mean she was on another team. I guess we saw her play for the other team the last few days. Assuming she was behind this, we can now see Schiff, Burr, Warner, and the new IG fingerprints all over this one. Funny how Burr and Warner were demanding that Gordon get the job. Gee I wonder why! And now Burr and Warner are silent! And they still have not closed Russiagate! Gee I wonder why. They keep underestimating the RoadRunner and it keeps blowing up in their face. Beep ! Beep!

• Matthew LeBlanc says:

She also mentioned she stood by all the great work her and team did which translated too Russia Russia Russia. She’s another retard sorry.

23. EJS says:

This supposed leak is to get in front of the Biden Ukraine scandal. The reporting here, that this is members of the Legislative branch attempting a soft coup of the Executive branch is spot on. That’s what all the wailing and gnashing of teeth coming out of Congress is about, The leadership in Congress was in on the coup attempt and they are in panic mode to protect themselves.

• Yep. They are trying to shield Biden, but instead are painting a bigger target on him. Idiots.

The Uniparty effort to drag Biden across the finish line is like nothing I have ever seen before. Do they not see that his brain has turned to mush? At least two years ago, when telling the hilarious “Corn Pop” story, he could string two sentences together. Today he is lucky if he can string two words together.

If you ever needed evidence of what sort of Uniparty schill that Fox News has become, the morning after the last DNC clownshow debate, the top two frontpage FoxNews web stories were about how Biden was the clear winner of the debate. I thought he was about 10 seconds from having a mental breakdown in front of the entire country. He is past senile and is headed towards vegetable country.

24. Cisco says:

EPIC SMACKDOWN🤗 ! And well deserved.
    Well done Mr. President.
    🇺🇸MMXX🇺🇸

25. Zippy says:

A recent study has shown that 6 out of 10 Americans only read headlines and then pass them on as fact to friends. Since MSM corrections are NEVER headlines, most people never see the initial propaganda and click bait headlines discredited.

Talk about an easily manipulated idiocracy even WITHOUT the current social media censorship of conservatives and Google search result manipulation.

26. CNN_sucks says:

The fake media are hysterical especially Fredo. Epic idiot.

27. magatrump says:

Who was that beyond annoying female reporter who continued to ask him the same question over and over again about the fake whisleblower?????

I can’t stand these atrocious morons!

28. Tom says:

they’ve gone so far with their nonsensical lying games that there’s no way back – they can only go forward with more of it. madcow opening a vein, live, would be the perfect ending to it all.

29. olderglory says:

Biden seems oddly quiet about this

30. Martin Robins says:

Trump has shown the way to future Republican presidents. This is how to deal with the utterly corrupt fakestream media. Don’t give them an inch, ever.

31. Devil in the Blue Drapes says:

Guffaw. What to do when your EVERY waking moment is filled with gleeful anticipation of taking down President Trump, and yet, each and every episode….. Groundhog Day.

They must plot and plan amongst themselves AND against each other, jealously guarding the juicy tidbit dangled before them by the likes of bug-eyed Schiff or Too Tall Nadler.

32. You would think that with a visiting Head of State, the questions could be positive, upbeat and show some class. Instead we get to witness the constant takedown drumbeat.

• Jenevive says:

I know this is the media chance to ask whatever world
      leader questions, but instead they try to embarass POTUS
      and most of the world leaders look rather amused by the whole thing.

I do wish POTUS would just say when they start this nonsense
      ..what does that have to do with what we are talking about here…
      and then ignore them till they ask relevant questions.

• swissik says:

I’ve watched a number of these media events with foreign leaders and the President. Each time it deteriorates into a slug fest between the latter and the so called reporters. It is really embarrassing and I wish the President would simply state that any questions must relate to the topic(s) to be discussed between the two parties. Some of the visiting leaders have been sitting silently and probably uncomfortable with the spectacle. Not classy at all.

33. TradeBait says:

We the People love our Troller in Chief. The MSM and RINO’s have given him advice from the beginning to stay off social media. He never wavered and now rules. As a result more and more people are facing reality instead of being blinded by BS.

34. faridrushdi says:

I read a story in the New York Post this morning about a guy named Robert Moses, who the article says built most of the infrastructure, dams, beaches and highways in and around New York City 70-80 years ago and that most all of those things are named after him. The writer wants his name taken off because he was a racist.

Jones Beach, the largest public beach in the world, was a prime example of his racism the writer charged. To keep blacks off the beach, all of the area highway overpasses were built really low to keep buses from reaching the beach because, as we all know, blacks didn’t own cars and had to rely on public transportation to get there. I mean, c’mon. You can envision thousands of liberals going through every page of American history looking for racists, homophones and sexists based on today’s standards. When you look for something, you usually find it. They see themselves as righteous and doing the right thing.

The same thing applies to these people trying to subvert the President. They work in unison looking for reasons to impeach and imprison. They have already found him guilty and search zealously for the proof. It’s only been a few days since the Kavanaugh book fiasco and still they are back at it again. They can’t stop and see no reason to.

I grew up in post-McCarthy Washington DC in the 1950’s. Dotting our street were two types of people you didn’t talk to or make eye contact with: those who were accused of being Communists and those who made the accusations. In time, those who spent their time attacking President Trump will become outcasts, but those accused will never get their reputations back.

Following the McCarthy Era, all that accompanied the time was jettisoned. Gone were the perfect “ah, gee wiz” families with their deep religion and patriotic fervor, replaced by Vietnam and the “make love not war” generation. Communism, the scourge of the era was embraced by many, led by Jane Fonda and the college elite. In five years!

The American presidency is a pendulum. We nearly always elect a new president that’s the polar opposite of the last one. Barack Obama was too cerebral so we elected a ruffian. It will be interesting to see who America chooses next.

• hoghead says:

barry sotero and “cerebral” in the same sentence is a hoot.

• Following on to your most-excellent thoughts, Farid, I find myself wondering two things:

(1) “When are we finally going to censure our Joseph McCarthy?” And, “is our ‘Joe’ just one man,” as it was [said to be …] then, or do we have to exorcise more than one demon this time? Anyway, after too-many years of turmoil and too-much innocent blood, the country finally did turn against its accuser and drive him from power. When and how will this happen this time?

(2) “A shocking suspension of disbelief.” When presented with the story that highway bridges were built “too low to allow buses [carrying n*ggers …] to pass,” does every single reader really take such words at face value? Merely because they have already accepted the precedent premise that you offered to them first, were they actually willing to reduce civil engineers to “straw men,” and never thence to question that idea?

Well, if you step back through the bloody pages of History, you do very quickly find many precedents for “this sort of thinking,” and the one that most-immediately comes to my mind is: “Germany, in-between the Wars.” This of course being the very-fertile bloody fields which enabled both Adolf Hitler and all of his many co-conspirators (Goebbels, Himmler, etc.) to seize power. All of them were masters of human psychology “in its most bloody sense,” and they found at their disposal a nation that didn’t see what they were actually doing.

“Can this actually happen … here?” Yeah, the German people didn’t think so either.

• P.S.: Perhaps “criminal prosecution … finally …” will be our modern-day archetype of “censure.” That is to say: the point at which we finally confronted “the true cause of the thing that had been causing our nation and its people so much pain, and decisively expelled it,” so that our nation could finally turn a very-unpleasant page and move on with our lives.

Here we all are … living in the “interesting times” that future historians will be writing so very, very much about. (And, “blogging it.”)

• GB Bari says:

Agreed with everything except “ruffian.” That assertion is falling for the Left’s and the GOPe’s narrative. President Trump is not even close to being a ruffian.

Please look up the definition.
      Ruffian: (noun) a tough, lawless person; roughneck; bully.
      RELATED WORDS: goon, delinquent, troublemaker, bully, gangster, punk, hooligan, rowdy, brute, mobster, thug, criminal, hood, rioter

None of this describes President Trump.

IMHO, our President is bold, persistent, aggressive, and unshrinking. There may be a word that captures those POSITIVE traits, but it’s not “ruffian”.

• California Joe says:

Robert Moses was the architect who built the Empire State from the WPA Projects of the 1930s to the World Trade Center. He was Nelson Rockefeller’s right hand man who gave us the Verrazano Bridge and the New York State Thruway. All of the New York State Parkways connect state parks and state beaches were built for passenger cars only. No commercial vehicles were allowed including trucks and buses. Like everything else the Leftists want to destroy America.

• tiredofallthis says:

Robert Caro wrote an excellent biography of Robert Moses–The Power Broker. He held 12 separate positions in government (non elected), many at the same time. Moses is the reason that the Dodgers left Brooklyn because they wanted to build a new stadium and Moses refused to allow them to build it where they wanted. I actually saw Moses give a short speech back in the early 70’s at a Boy Scout Jamboree at one of his Long Island parks. Just seemed like a nice old man to me.

• Robert Smith says:

Pretty tough to get things built in NYC these days. Moses ruffled a lot of feathers because he had to muscle his way though very often. There is the typical retrospective revisionism that’ll say he was the worst thing ever.

35. Donald J Trump is a National treasure!!!
    I heard this on Fox and started smiling… a bigger down fall… What does he know?

Maybe this whole thing was a setup. Gets the fake news idiots to report on the real collusion with Hillary and Ukraine, all the while destroying Biden and Obama- WINNING!

• MightyMustardSeed says:

Blind NL – Winning is when President Trump gets them to talk about Biden’s corruption, by setting the trap with some Trump cheese.

Look what the press has been avoiding. It’s ugly, and there is Schiff, out front screaming for the spotlight to shine on it all. Priceless!

36. gsonFIT says:

So the first letter from the ODNI lawyer Jason Klitenic sent to Adam Schiff was addressed to Devin Nunes, Richard Burr, Mark Warner and schiffless. Curious schifless colleagues haven’t said a word. Smarmy Warner would be all over this. Burr also requires a dose of self confidence every now and again.

Cummings and Nadler struck out so now they are sending Adam Schiff to the plate.

37. gsonFIT says:

38. gsonFIT says:

39. This is truly a time of joy for many Americans. Hysterical, ROFL joy. Only problem; I made need depends by the time this administration/Trump is done.

40. hoghead says:

Correct me if I’m wrong (treepers are not bashful at correcting!), but didn’t the current government of Ukraine offer to provide evidence of corruption in their possession some months back?

We already have the video of the hair sniffer BRAGGING about his corruption, but collecting more from the source can’t hurt if you really want to nail him. [To watch the left display their unapproachable stupidity, it amazes me that they have done as much destruction as they have in the last 70 years.]

• I believe you are correct that Ukraine offered up some proof of corruption.

• jebg46 says:

I read awhile back that the Ukraine has been trying to contact US government officials for several months, and kept getting blocked. It looks like the “resist cabal insiders” have been trying to keep Biden story and the fake black ledger that implicated Manafort false payments buried, plus any info relating to helping Hillary.

41. joeknuckles says:

Shep Smith referred to the Biden-Ukraine scandal as “a debunked conspiracy theory”. Sorry, I’m home sick today and had Fox on, forgot to switch to Animal Planet before the propaganda hour started.

42. Loren says:

Aesop’s fable, right. The ‘cry wolf’ syndrome or ‘chicken little’ time to panic narrative.

MSM and DemonRats are in desperation mod, their wretchedness and agonizing torment is heart warming.

43. 6x47 says:

Correct ME if I’m wrong … but the President can pretty much do and say whatever he wants, to whomever he wants, for any reason he sees fit. And some little GS-07 “whistleblower” has nothing to say about it.

44. old white guy says:

Amazing, I get censored here. Duh.

45. Tiffthis says:

Trump “keep building it up, media” Media: cHaLlEnGe AcCePtEd 🤪

46. scrap1ron says:

You can’t embarrass these propagandists. No pride, no shame.

47. vrajavala says:

Zero Hedge has the story on the conversation.

48. grumpyqs says:

To get 3 investigations going; Schiff, Nadler and Cummings; started quickly, to FINALLY investigate what the Biden’s, Podesta’s, Hillary and others were doing in Ukraine; done by Dimocrats, is an act of pure genius. Perhaps MSM can bring themselves to “say something”.

49. beach lover says:

Oh .. this is so rich. Now the story is going that Trump is conspiring to interfere AGAIN in an election!

You can’t make this Schiff up.

50. Coast says:

So just how many people in these “intelligence” agencies get to secretly listen to the President’s phone calls? That is what I find alarming. And now one of these partisan lowlifes, using the whistle-blower laws for cover, is playing whistle-blower. Shame.